Thread: I did it!

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      A few now!
      England
      DJ Entries

I did it!

I had my first proper Lucid! Wooooooooo!

I used a MIlD method on YouTube that got me it first try! Awesome!

I was surprised how it all started really. It wasn't like a DILD or anything, but closer to a wild if anything;

I did my WBTB and my mantra and whilst trying to sleep, was greeted by some spontaneous and vivid visualisations. Then I struggled to actually get to sleep. Having had two vivid dreams before the WBTB, I tried to visualise myself amongst one of them, but it didn't work.

Then I did an RC and it turned out I was dreaming already (FA?). But then everything went white, like a sun glare/fade. Then I'm in a classroom, lucid from the get go. It was like a transition in a film. Very odd but cool!

Then when the dream was coming to a close. It didn't start to grey out or anything. Or fade. Instead, I felt like I was pulled from it. Then all I could see was a still image of the dream on Facebook, and I was trying to click back on it to get in. Then I opened my eyes and I was awake.!

Odd but bloody brilliant! Looking forward to moooooore! I think it was very low lucidity though as could walk around the environment and talk to DCs, but I tried making something appear and that failed. However I did make someone appear around the corner. With time and practice comes better control! Thanks for the tips guys!

Stay lucid Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze Made Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      527+
      DJ Entries
      I guess all there is to say is congratulations on becoming a lucid dreamer! You could use mantras to remind yourself that the first thing you will do next time is stabilize the dream and ground yourself, so that your lucidity won't end as soon as it began. Like stay at your desk in the classroom and stay as Clark Kent for a while before going Superman.
      Patience108 likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
      LD Count
      187✨
      Now
      DJ Entries
      Nice one Lucid dreamer

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class

Grats
      Patience108 likes this.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Congrats

Checkmate Giver Achievements:
      1 year registered
      Québec, Canada
      Good job!
      If you still have the video's link, would you mind posting it here? I'd like to waych it too

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      A few now!
      England
      DJ Entries
      I can't find it anymore oddly enough. Weird. it was a MILD video. I think it was just the fact that I knew I was going to have a LD that night and watching that video gave it that boost.

Sorry.