• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Lurker

Growing tiny fangs

Hi, I've been having reoccurring dreams about loose wisdom tooth and pulling it out with my hands.
      Its the 4 time this past 2 weeks.
      The 4th time was the weirdest, I was in a car by the passenger seat, the driver was speeding on the highway, driving dangerously and tailgating, it was raining, we were on our way returning from somewhere. I felt that my wisdom tooth was loose, so I pulled it out with my fingers, and looked at it, it was clean and white, no blood, no pain. Then, I felt something poked me in the insides of my mouth where my wisdom tooth used to be. I reached in with my fingers to touch and realized I've grown 4 very tiny, bendable fangs (almost plastic like), like the hairs on the tooth brush but sturdier and thicker. I told my friends in the car and i was explaining to them how the fangs felt like , but none of them believed me. We parked the car, and was walking towards a building and I felt really uncomfortable that no one bothers to listen.

the previous 3 dreams that i had was just an average day, and then i felt my wisdom tooth was loose and i reached in to pull out with my hands.

anyone knows what the dreams mean?

currently going through a tough time. Lost my girl, my business and my motivation to do anything.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points 1 year registered
      LD Count
      hi,

too me this dream sounds like your life is feeling out of control perhaps you, the rain could be tears and sadness. Wisdom teeth are most of the time completely useless, some article i read recently says they are just leftovers from thousands of years of evolving which is why they are called wisdom teeth. so dreaming about your wisdom teeth could mean you are learning new things about yourself , the tiny fangs are suggesting that you need a more sharply and smartly about a situation make sure too think things through too learn the most from them.

hope that helpsl