• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Lurker

Post Cat dream interpretation?

Hello, I am a new user of this website, created the account today, hoping I could ask for opinions as to what the interpretation of the dream I had tonight could be..

I know that I should be the best person to interpret my dreams, but I think I can only benefit from other persons perspective on what this dream could mean specially because i'm still learning this stuff and it is new territory for me....

So, I will first give you some context, as far as who I am, what I have been through, my life etc as this can probably help you guys help me..hopefully..

I am a 24 years old male, that has gone through a lot of crap the last couple years...injustices, made lots of enemies without apparent reasons other than speak the truth, lost everything, family, friends, and parents but the most precious thing.. my health...

I won't give much details as to what happened in regards to my health here because it would take too much time explaining everything, the texto would be just too long.

But briefly, what I can say is that all my life I suffered injustices. to the point that I was injected with drugs forced, without consente. ( I won't share more details here about this because it is too graphic)

And this event destroyed my life completely.. pretty much..
      I am breathing still , but not able to live..

My liver , kindneys, and who knows what else were "completely" destroyed after being poisoned with these drugs.

Became dependent of my father, because I am not able to work a regular job like evryone else.. i am allways too weak.. wasting away.. praying that the creator and the powers that be to give me another chance to live life.. a new life , a life with purpose.

I did not seek medical care/advice as far as my health problems for several reasons.

First, that could only make it worse, since young age i was misdiagnosed, suffered a lot of medical negligencies, by the time I was 18 I was already exploring natural ways to treat myself and others, with the propper diet and lifestyle and not pharmaceutical drugs that mask symptoms instead of treating the root cause of the problem.

Basically , since that age I can say I developed a strong Foundation as far as knowledge of how the human body Works and what it really needs to function properly.

So, I decided to treat myself with diet only, and 3 years after this poisoning event, I feel better. There was a point that my father needed to take my food to bed, and bottles etc to urinate and make my necessities, because I was too weak to do things by myself.

But now I feel better. Not good, as I once felt.. But better. I think I still have a few yars to recover, and I might not recover fully.. but.. I don't know.. I'll wait to see what the future will bring..

Against the odds, I am still alive. Like I said before, I have many enemies. Not that I consider them enemies, but I know people who live they're lifes trying to ruin my life.
      To the extent that some of these guys/girls resort to witchcraft and satanismo.

If that Works? maybe..Maybe that's why I have been cursed all my life with tragic happenings.

I think I am getting long here, so I encourage you guys that have questions that you think could help interpret this dream, please go ahead and ask..

The dream I had tonight was strange. It wasn't the first of this kind. meaning that is a message. And it was very lucid.

I was walking. I don't know where I was headed, the final destination or whatever, but I was walking as If I was going somewhere. I was surrounded by strange buildings, with a red sort of clay like colour. But In the dream I knew where I was going to , I didnt feel lost.. and so, while I was walking, I saw what I thought was a dead cat...

It was white..but I think it had a few black dark hairs as well
      but it was mostly white...
      The poor cat was crushed almost completely, as if it had been run over by a car or something like that.. It already had flies all over its face and body...

I remember thinking this in the dream " Oh, my god the cat is so hurt that we wont survive, so I might just go and let him here, plus, to help him, I would need to go back to the place I came , and I am too tired to do that...( I was feeling very sad).. but after this thought, another thought came in to my mind, wich was ( fuck that, I will try and help him , if I am tired, the effort I put into saving and helping others will be rewarded by the universe.. I hope..

Even if I fail and it dies,At least i tried to save the cat... My consciience would not forgive me if I abandoned the poor cat..the cat was so hurt, was cryng in the dream as if I could feel the pain and suffering of the cat, so I turn back to go to where I was supposed to go to help the cat, but as soons as I turn around to take the same path back, the buildings sort of changed places, like I was like, where the hell am I supposed to go now? I need to hurry, the cat is dying, I started to cry, because I want to go back and try to save the cat but now I was lost, i didnt know where I was supposed to go, so the feeling " oh no the cat will die" , "no, I need to get back and try to save the cat!, as fast as I can" that's when the dream ends and I wake up..

What do you guys think this could mean? please ask any questions you may find helpful to interpret this dream.

Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Center of the universe
      DJ Entries
      First I want to say a huge congratulations on discovering how to heal yourself nutritionally and that in some cases the mainstream medical facilities can't be trusted. This is a journey I've gone through myself in the last few years, but not to the extent it sounds like you have.

I have a few thoughts about the dream and I'll say what they are here, but I also want to let it simmer overnight or longer - often things present themselves better with a little time. And I suspect what I have to say now you're already well aware of or at least suspect.

One thing that immediately jumped out at me is the rather telling Freudian slip (I think) - "I remember thinking this in the dream " Oh, my god the cat is so hurt that we wont survive"

I think the cat represents you. I also think that part is pretty obvious - the more important part is to figure out what your dream-self represented - that's the key I think to understanding the dream. Is it some part of yourself that is supposed to care for you but maybe doesn't do a good job of it? Does it represent somebody else who you felt was supposed to take care of you and failed to? Those are the main things that seem likely. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on these questions.

The cat was white with some dark hairs - that seems to mean that you see yourself as mostly good but with a little bit of bad in there as well. So in other words like most people.

One thing that may or may not be relevant to the dream - you say you like to tell the truth and it's earned you enemies. The truth is a dangerous thing and sometimes people don't want to hear it. It's important how you say things - tact is vital, and a big part of social grace is learning when not to tell the truth - how to skirt the issue when necessary. Ok probably not relevant to the dream at all.

The best dream interpretations happen when a dialogue is established and followed through for some time. That doesn't mean it will definitely work, but when there's a back and forth it seems like we can get much closer to an understanding. And hopefully other people will take part as well - I think several people contributing can be very helpful.
      Last edited by Darkmatters; 10-18-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Center of the universe
      DJ Entries
      After re-reading your post I have a somewhat different idea. Maybe when you walked on past the cat it means you were pondering whether to give up caring about yourself - just maybe stop really trying, or stop having a positive attitude against all the odds and just wallow in self pity?

And my gut instinct is that when everything shifted and you couldn't find the cat anymore it was to heighten the emotional response so you realize just how bad you would feel if you do choose to give up hope. Often it seems dreams are where we sort of 'try out' things that we are considering doing - a safe place to experiment where the consequences aren't real but you can get immediate emotional feedback.

If what I just suggested is true, then the dream was essentially showing you how you would feel if you do give up hope and just let yourself slide into a poor attitude toward your own life and your healing. You would realize too late that it was the wrong choice and you shouldn't have done it. Maybe on some level you were toying with the idea of just wallowing in self pity and negligence, and you were even beginning to consider doing it. So your dream played out that scenario for you.

Be sure to pay attention to your dreams now - often they come in a series centered around the same subject but using different symbolism. If you do have any more interesting dreams you should post them here as well - taken together they might reveal their meaning better.

Center of the universe
      DJ Entries
      One more possibility and I need to stop posting incessantly on this thread

Maybe it refers to something from the past - some decision you made or something you did that made your condition worse, or where you failed to help yourself in some important way? And now you feel like it's too late to go back and fix it.

Ok, that's it for today - unless something else occurs to me.

Lurker
      Thank you Darkmatters for your opinion on what the interpretation could be. I really apreciate it.

"One thing that immediately jumped out at me is the rather telling Freudian slip (I think) - "I remember thinking this in the dream " Oh, my god the cat is so hurt that we wont survive"

Actually, my portuguese auto corrector wrote we instead if he/it (refering to the cat) but I do feel that that cat represented myself.

As for giving up caring about myself, that would never happen. Sometimes I might get a bit sad due to my current circumstances, however, I don't feel like giving up right now, after what I've endured. I feel like I am halfway "there", as far as my recovery goes. i try to keep myself positive, but as you know people around us tend to affect us in this regard, thus having some issues in this regard as well but nothing as severe as once was.

Despite my current situation, I do take positive things out of it as well.
      Learned a lot of valueable lessons, that a lot of people die whitout learning. I can say not in an arrogante way that wisdom comes with the experiences, specially bad ones, and not age as per years living here.. I talked with so many older and elderly guys that despite having a job and feeling grown, are in fact litle kids trapped in old bodies in the sense of how ignorant they can be.
      But its all part of the process I believe.

I honestly can interpret this dream as being positive but negative as well, maybe I shoudnt focus so much on this aspect and should keep living my life as good as i am able to..

I also see a lot of nuber sequences that I also am sure are comunications, but since this can be a sensitive and personal thing I will be happy to share with privately some stuff that we both could learn and benefit from.

Again, thank you for taking the time to reply.