• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Lurker

Dark version of myself

So I has a dream today that really spooked me out, I wasn't feeling well so I had a power nap on the couch. Sometime later I woke on my bed without noticing anything wrong I lived a week of dream time when I met a shadowy figure that wore all black clothes and a hoodie. He lunged at me and I blacked out, I woke in my bed again but this time with The shadow at the foot of my bed I asked him who he was and he replied "You" dropping his hood showing his pure white face and pitch black eyes and blood red lips but it was me. He said to me "There is no escaping your inner demons Glenn you should know that" I jolted up from the couch sweating and panting. Does anyone have any idea wht this means or how to stop this?

Administrator Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ∞ ÷ 0
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved this post to our Dream Interpretation section.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class 1000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      Maybe your subconscious is trying to indicate that you suppressed aspects of your self that need to be healed or resolved. All of the parts of ourselves that we deny or despise, our fears, pains and angers, go into making our shadow. But there are a surprising number of redeeming qualities in it as well, and there is much that we can learn from facing it head on and healing it piece by piece.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)

Perhaps when it removed its hood, it indicated that you are ready to know it for what it is: You.