• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 103
    Like Tree107Likes

    Thread: DreamCafe11's Art

    1. #1
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456

      DreamCafe11's Art

      I'm making a thread for my art again. This time I will be posting a web comic i made called "Yume De Aimashou" or "Let's meet in dream". It's not perfect and wasn't intended to be. I just enjoy making it. Its a supernatural/slice of life/comedy manga I'm doing for fun.

      Yume De Aimashou - Conflicting Personalities

      The first chapter was more like a preview to see the character's personalities and how they interact with each other.
      "Be the best You, you can be...Relax...Listen...Imagine...*Silence*...Zzzzz"

      DreamCafe11----DawnEye11
      DreamBuddy-Jadegreen

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
      Patience108's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      187✨
      Gender
      Location
      Now
      Posts
      583
      Likes
      819
      DJ Entries
      51
      I enjoyed it - your very talented

      Love the dream content and look forward to more!
      DreamCafe11 likes this.
      Love to be lucid

    3. #3
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by Patience108 View Post
      I enjoyed it - your very talented

      Love the dream content and look forward to more!
      Thanks patience! ^w^ Glad you enjoyed it.
      "Be the best You, you can be...Relax...Listen...Imagine...*Silence*...Zzzzz"

      DreamCafe11----DawnEye11
      DreamBuddy-Jadegreen

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 1 year registered 5000 Hall Points
      Nebulus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Location
      London
      Posts
      143
      Likes
      1167
      DJ Entries
      257
      Like it Like it! look forward to more thnx dreamcafe
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      DV Buddy: ElaineyLane



      Remember, no matter how the storm may rage or how dark the skies, the Sun is always Shining.
      Ergo Proxy :3

    5. #5
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      Kiro and the armful of snacks made me laugh! Can't wait for more. (Man maybe I should do some dream-based comics now...)
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    6. #6
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by Nebulus View Post
      Like it Like it! look forward to more thnx dreamcafe
      : D I'm happy you like it too~Your welcome and thanks for your kind comment.
      Nebulus likes this.
      "Be the best You, you can be...Relax...Listen...Imagine...*Silence*...Zzzzz"

      DreamCafe11----DawnEye11
      DreamBuddy-Jadegreen

    7. #7
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post
      Kiro and the armful of snacks made me laugh! Can't wait for more. (Man maybe I should do some dream-based comics now...)
      Hehehe xD yeah, Kiro is like the food guy. Thanks~ You should definitely make your own too. Its relaxing and fun and I would like to see yours.
      "Be the best You, you can be...Relax...Listen...Imagine...*Silence*...Zzzzz"

      DreamCafe11----DawnEye11
      DreamBuddy-Jadegreen

    8. #8
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456

      ^w^ I made a picture of Manei for Jade. Its not perfect but I tried. Also, I just noticed the shading for the clouds i did is gone. oops. But yeah I think I will do a picture of jade's dream self with Marcus next but for now this will have to do. I also tried to be detailed but it always ends up being kind of simple.^^" Man...I have so much I need to improve on.Also, I probably got too excited when I thought about coloring it.Its not easy coloring small details.
      Last edited by DreamCafe11; 09-25-2016 at 01:09 AM.

    9. #9
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal 1 year registered 5000 Hall Points
      Nebulus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Location
      London
      Posts
      143
      Likes
      1167
      DJ Entries
      257
      I really like the emotion in it the moving water, leaves and hair and that wonderful expression. Good Job.

      hahahaa I only just saw the sync with my new signature...i am a bit slow about these things
      i am getting so many big syncs at the moment, its a bit off the chart
      Last edited by Nebulus; 09-24-2016 at 12:11 PM.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      DV Buddy: ElaineyLane



      Remember, no matter how the storm may rage or how dark the skies, the Sun is always Shining.
      Ergo Proxy :3

    10. #10
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653


      Its beautiful! Thank you.

      I also tried to be detailed but it always ends up being kind of simple.^^" Man...I have so much I need to improve on.Also, I probably got too excited when I thought about coloring it.Its not easy coloring small details.
      Doing Detailed pieces, particularly backgrounds can be tricky, and sometimes very time consuming. Generally the trick is repetition and variation. Like if you wanted to make the ground in front of her look detailed, instead of just having a seeding dandelion, a clover, a little purple flower and a little rose, try repeating the flowers. (You seem to be getting the right idea with the leaves.) Repeat them and scatter them all over with some variation. Maybe the stems bend different ways and they're different heights. Maybe some species grow in clusters, and some are more common than others. (Keep in mind that by making a color or object rare in your composition you're going to draw attention to it.) You don't have to draw grass and flowers everywhere, just do enough to indicate what the ground is like. If you were to do it everywhere it would begin to become overwhelming.

      Same goes if you're drawing, say, a city scene. You might have a certain style or color of building that repeats a lot. There might be a cluster of a certain type of buildings somewhere. (Say, an industrial sector vs a commercial sector. If you try to make every building/object super standout and unique the city is just going to be a mess.) Generally in city settings people like to draw attention to the tallest or most interesting buildings, while other buildings are less interesting and only serve to detail the background and frame them, and in parallel, with a nature background like this, likewise you're going to draw attention to something like the large tree.

      That is a secret to detailed backgrounds. See if you can fix the shading on the clouds... (If you don't want to, I might have to do it...)
      DreamCafe11 and Nebulus like this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    11. #11
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by Nebulus View Post
      I really like the emotion in it the moving water, leaves and hair and that wonderful expression. Good Job.

      hahahaa I only just saw the sync with my new signature...i am a bit slow about these things
      i am getting so many big syncs at the moment, its a bit off the chart
      Thanks Nebulus! lol Funny how you ended up with that sync. XD Guess you might have to tally your syncs and see if you go over 100. That would be pretty cool. Also, I'm glad you liked those parts cause those were the things I liked about it as well.^w^

      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post


      Its beautiful! Thank you.



      Doing Detailed pieces, particularly backgrounds can be tricky, and sometimes very time consuming. Generally the trick is repetition and variation. Like if you wanted to make the ground in front of her look detailed, instead of just having a seeding dandelion, a clover, a little purple flower and a little rose, try repeating the flowers. (You seem to be getting the right idea with the leaves.) Repeat them and scatter them all over with some variation. Maybe the stems bend different ways and they're different heights. Maybe some species grow in clusters, and some are more common than others. (Keep in mind that by making a color or object rare in your composition you're going to draw attention to it.) You don't have to draw grass and flowers everywhere, just do enough to indicate what the ground is like. If you were to do it everywhere it would begin to become overwhelming.

      Same goes if you're drawing, say, a city scene. You might have a certain style or color of building that repeats a lot. There might be a cluster of a certain type of buildings somewhere. (Say, an industrial sector vs a commercial sector. If you try to make every building/object super standout and unique the city is just going to be a mess.) Generally in city settings people like to draw attention to the tallest or most interesting buildings, while other buildings are less interesting and only serve to detail the background and frame them, and in parallel, with a nature background like this, likewise you're going to draw attention to something like the large tree.

      That is a secret to detailed backgrounds. See if you can fix the shading on the clouds... (If you don't want to, I might have to do it...)
      Yay~ Your welcome.So happy you like it. Wow. Thanks so much for the advice. It's going to be really helpful for me.I'm going to shade the clouds and try adding more detail to the ground while keeping your advice in mind. XD So no worries you don't have to shade the clouds. Ill do my best.
      Last edited by DreamCafe11; 09-24-2016 at 10:34 PM.
      Nebulus likes this.

    12. #12
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      : D I fixed it. Hope I didn't put too much things on the ground. ^^" Also, I tried shading the clouds but I didn't want to darken it too much.

    13. #13
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      Yeah, it looks a lot better, especially if you're going for a more detailed background. You have the idea of repetition and variety down. (Or foreground as the case may be.)

      Two things, minor nitpicks.

      1. Theres a line in the clouds where the shading abruptly cuts off. (At about Shoulder-Level) Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it was present in both versions of the drawing. When you said you were going to fix the shading in the clods, I thought that was what you meant...

      2. I can see where you copied the cluster of small green leaves in the bottom center. I wouldn't say copying is forbidden, but if you're going to do it, make an effort to hide it. You can copy background items, but try things like inverting them, or cutting apart the clusters and moving them elsewhere to get a more natural scatter.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    14. #14
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post
      Yeah, it looks a lot better, especially if you're going for a more detailed background. You have the idea of repetition and variety down. (Or foreground as the case may be.)

      Two things, minor nitpicks.

      1. Theres a line in the clouds where the shading abruptly cuts off. (At about Shoulder-Level) Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it was present in both versions of the drawing. When you said you were going to fix the shading in the clods, I thought that was what you meant...

      2. I can see where you copied the cluster of small green leaves in the bottom center. I wouldn't say copying is forbidden, but if you're going to do it, make an effort to hide it. You can copy background items, but try things like inverting them, or cutting apart the clusters and moving them elsewhere to get a more natural scatter.
      Thanks. XD I actually meant I was going to make the shading a bit darker. The line that separates the clouds and the water I was fixing a bit but then for some reason I just decided to leave it that way.Ohh...Did you think the water was the sky? Its actually suppose to be the reflection of the cloud. Also,I did try hiding the copied green leaves with ones that stood out since I don't like copying and pasting over and over.But I guess I should have added more. I will scatter them next time. Thanks again for more advice. : )

    15. #15
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      Did you think the water was the sky? Its actually suppose to be the reflection of the cloud.
      ...

      Oh i see it. I honesty thought that was a biome border between a forest and a desert like in minecraft. I got some hints but if it was really on the ocean/beach but the sea usually fades from a bluish green to a darker blue, much darker than the sky. I give you brownie points for utilizing one of my most common dream signs in a picture of my dream guide (Unrelated Reality Check), but sadly, must take them away immediately after for not checking colors. Google image search beach and reference colors from that.

      Spoiler for Example picture, don't want it hogging your art thread:


      Luckily this is a very easy fix, assuming you can still access all the layers. Since the background is more blurry as things get distant, you can just add in a gradient underneath the cloud reflections. (and possibly brush in a few whitecaps rolling into the shore.) The ocean can never be mirror-still like a lake, (I mean it is Oneiro-artwork so I suppose anything is possible, but that's generally not how it works). I'm not exactly sure HOW the lighting works with water and what gives it that mirror still appearance.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    16. #16
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post
      ...

      Oh i see it. I honesty thought that was a biome border between a forest and a desert like in minecraft. I got some hints but if it was really on the ocean/beach but the sea usually fades from a bluish green to a darker blue, much darker than the sky. I give you brownie points for utilizing one of my most common dream signs in a picture of my dream guide (Unrelated Reality Check), but sadly, must take them away immediately after for not checking colors. Google image search beach and reference colors from that.

      Spoiler for Example picture, don't want it hogging your art thread:


      Luckily this is a very easy fix, assuming you can still access all the layers. Since the background is more blurry as things get distant, you can just add in a gradient underneath the cloud reflections. (and possibly brush in a few whitecaps rolling into the shore.) The ocean can never be mirror-still like a lake, (I mean it is Oneiro-artwork so I suppose anything is possible, but that's generally not how it works). I'm not exactly sure HOW the lighting works with water and what gives it that mirror still appearance.
      Sorry. :I I didn't think it needed to be green. I saw large bodies of water that were just blue before but I will keep that in mind.I think I painted it really light to reflect the sky like how the puddles do too but I will not do that next time with a large body of water. I'd fix it but I don't have the layers.Sorry. Guess Manei will have to be left in an imperfect dream world. I could try fixing it without the layers but I kind of lost the motivation...

    17. #17
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      Don't beat yourself up. Credit where credit is due, Manei herself looks amazing, (your character designs are miles ahead of mine IMO) and that was really the point of the picture. Thanks again.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    18. #18
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post
      Don't beat yourself up. Credit where credit is due, Manei herself looks amazing, (your character designs are miles ahead of mine IMO) and that was really the point of the picture. Thanks again.
      Thanks for understanding and for helping me though. Perhaps I will come back to it another time. I don't think their miles ahead of yours. Manei is your creation and you have more better character designs than mine.I'm glad that you think Manei looks amazing too. :3
      JadeGreen likes this.

    19. #19
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      Thanks for understanding and for helping me though. Perhaps I will come back to it another time. I don't think their miles ahead of yours. Manei is your creation and you have more better character designs than mine.I'm glad that you think Manei looks amazing too. :3
      Well I heard you were gonna draw me and Marcus too. If you draw me, I might have to use it as my new avatar picture... I look foreward to seeing what you come up with.
      Last edited by JadeGreen; 09-26-2016 at 11:26 AM.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    20. #20
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      When I was thinking about drawing Jade and Marcus I thought about art history and some of the old paintings and architecture. That's how I came up with this. XD I actually really like it. Their investigating old architecture and defeating nightmares in a dream.

      Last edited by DreamCafe11; 09-28-2016 at 03:33 PM.
      slash112 and JadeGreen like this.

    21. #21
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      thats so cool! I love it! (Funny enough I had a lucid dream last night that I was flying in a tower like this. Marcus wasn't there, though, and neither were nightmares. Maybe that's why I'm so enamored with it.)

      At first I thought Marcus' glasses looked weird but I realized that it was part of the perspective you were going for. I also like how his shadow is creepy, really gets the darker mood across well. This really does look like it was right out of one of my older dreams, back when I had a lot more Nightmares and I was fighting all the time. (And my character is just perfect... )

      The one thing that is kind of weird is the sun. If you're going for a dark, creepy atmosphere, having the sun (at high noon nonetheless) isn't helping the atmosphere you're going for. But once again, I think its an easy fix, (and you don't even need layers need). Just put a black circle over it. Its an eclipse. Weird stuff always happens during an eclipse. Take it or leave it, it's your artwork and I love it as it is, just some friendly advice.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    22. #22
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post
      thats so cool! I love it! (Funny enough I had a lucid dream last night that I was flying in a tower like this. Marcus wasn't there, though, and neither were nightmares. Maybe that's why I'm so enamored with it.)

      At first I thought Marcus' glasses looked weird but I realized that it was part of the perspective you were going for. I also like how his shadow is creepy, really gets the darker mood across well. This really does look like it was right out of one of my older dreams, back when I had a lot more Nightmares and I was fighting all the time. (And my character is just perfect... )

      The one thing that is kind of weird is the sun. If you're going for a dark, creepy atmosphere, having the sun (at high noon nonetheless) isn't helping the atmosphere you're going for. But once again, I think its an easy fix, (and you don't even need layers need). Just put a black circle over it. Its an eclipse. Weird stuff always happens during an eclipse. Take it or leave it, it's your artwork and I love it as it is, just some friendly advice.
      ^w^ Yay~ So glad you love it. Hehe It's funny how you had a dream of a tower after I drew this. Maybe you read my mind. I probably could have done the glasses a little better. But I'm glad you still like it overall. I'm going to put the eclipse. Sounds like a good idea.

    23. #23
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      ^^ Jade requested a drawing where we meet with our characters in a dream. This is what I came up with.I put a soft focus effect to make it more dream like. K goodnight,
      JadeGreen, Patience108 and Nebulus like this.

    24. #24
      Hetrochromic Oneironaut Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      JadeGreen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      LD Count
      Not a contest
      Gender
      Location
      Here and Now
      Posts
      921
      Likes
      2490
      DJ Entries
      653
      Wahooo! This is hilarious. I'm printing this out when I get a chance, and putting it on my wall (right beside the comic LZ made of the dream about the iron man suit.)

      lol at Eye making rolls with worms in them. But what's that standing on his head?
      Last edited by JadeGreen; 10-05-2016 at 12:52 PM.
      DreamCafe11 likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: DawnEye11
      Dream guides wiki

    25. #25
      Long Time Lucid Explorer Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 3 years registered Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>DawnEye11</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Gender
      Location
      On A Special Star
      Posts
      1,267
      Likes
      3576
      DJ Entries
      456
      Quote Originally Posted by JadeGreen View Post
      Wahooo! This is hilarious. I'm printing this out when I get a chance, and putting it on my wall (right beside the comic LZ made of the dream about the iron man suit.)

      lol at Eye making rolls with worms in them. But what's that standing on his head?
      Yay~ That makes me really happy! XD Hehe yeah,hes a trickster. Thats a doodle of a bird.

    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Now tell me, who did you see?[DreamCafe11 Poem]
      By DawnEye11 in forum Artists' Corner
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 08-23-2015, 04:48 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •