• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 11 of 11
    Like Tree9Likes
    • 1 Post By Habba
    • 2 Post By DannyCool
    • 1 Post By DannyCool
    • 1 Post By DannyCool
    • 1 Post By Patience108
    • 2 Post By Patience108
    • 1 Post By DannyCool

    Thread: Spiritual beings

    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 3 years registered
      Habba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      LD Count
      None
      Gender
      Location
      Liverpool
      Posts
      412
      Likes
      291
      DJ Entries
      55

      Spiritual beings

      What are your thoughts on meeting Spiritual Beings in a Lucid Dream? Can you actually meet them? If so how do you tell the difference from them to your subconscious?
      Patience108 likes this.
      Formerly know as Josh.

      Sleep
      Dream
      Practice
      Repeat

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DannyCool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      in a different dimension :D
      Posts
      232
      Likes
      349
      DJ Entries
      35
      I have read in two books on dream yoga that there are two types of dreams. They are dreams created by the mind and spiritual dreams. If the dream is created by the mind then you have a low chance of meeting a spiritual being. Dreams like this often involve speediness and anxiety. If the dream is a spiritual dream then you have a high chance of meeting a spiritual being. These dreams often involve clarity and strength. What happens in these dreams could be very uncomfortable or very pleasant but what matters is the reaction to them. Even those who appear to be against me have often been my dream guide showing me how to overcome my fears. I am writing this because I am noticing the difference between these two types of dreams and looking to stay open and out of negativity. I think that there are dream guides everywhere if I open my mind but in the dreams where the emotions are changing during the dream the dream guide may appear in an easy appearance to help. I was really impressed by what you said about RCing everytime we have a negative emotion. This is powerful and will help to meet the dream guide very quickly I am sure. That is what I think. What do you think?
      Patience108 and Habba like this.

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 3 years registered
      Habba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      LD Count
      None
      Gender
      Location
      Liverpool
      Posts
      412
      Likes
      291
      DJ Entries
      55
      Quote Originally Posted by DannyCool View Post
      I have read in two books on dream yoga that there are two types of dreams. They are dreams created by the mind and spiritual dreams. If the dream is created by the mind then you have a low chance of meeting a spiritual being. Dreams like this often involve speediness and anxiety. If the dream is a spiritual dream then you have a high chance of meeting a spiritual being. These dreams often involve clarity and strength. What happens in these dreams could be very uncomfortable or very pleasant but what matters is the reaction to them. Even those who appear to be against me have often been my dream guide showing me how to overcome my fears. I am writing this because I am noticing the difference between these two types of dreams and looking to stay open and out of negativity. I think that there are dream guides everywhere if I open my mind but in the dreams where the emotions are changing during the dream the dream guide may appear in an easy appearance to help. I was really impressed by what you said about RCing everytime we have a negative emotion. This is powerful and will help to meet the dream guide very quickly I am sure. That is what I think. What do you think?
      Thank you for that, I never knew that there are two different types of dreams. What I don't understand is that I believe we have a higher self, would this still be considered as a dream guide which shares knowledge that we aren't aware of?

      Since In a Lucid Dream, you have a certain amount of control, shouldn't we be able to travel to a different world? Pehaps the spirit world?

      I find it hard to discuss this subject and just wanted to see what other people though.

      I do believe we can act RCs on emotions, in ADA we focus on body sensations, what's around us and what we hear. It should include emotions aswell I think.
      Formerly know as Josh.

      Sleep
      Dream
      Practice
      Repeat

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DannyCool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      in a different dimension :D
      Posts
      232
      Likes
      349
      DJ Entries
      35
      From the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying Chp9:
      "Our buddha nature, then, has an active aspect, which is our 'inner teacher'. From the very moment we became obscured, this inner teacher has been working tirelessly for us, tirelessly trying to bring us back to the radiance and spaciousness of our true being. Not for one second, Jamyang Khyentse said, has the inner teacher given up on us. In its infinite compassion, one with the infinite compassion of all the buddhas and all the enlightened beings, it has been ceaselessly working for our evolution - not only in this life but in all our past lives also - using all kinds of skillful means and all types of situations to teach and awaken us, and to guide us back to the truth. When we have prayed and aspired and hungered for the truth for a long time, for many, many lives, and when our karma has become sufficiently purified, a kind of miracle takes place. And this miracle, if we can understand and use it, can lead to the ending of ignorance forever: The inner teacher, who has been with us always, manifests in the form of the outer teacher, whom, almost as if by magic, we actually encounter. This encounter is the most important of any lifetime."

      This might have some relevance to what you are wondering about.

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DannyCool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      in a different dimension :D
      Posts
      232
      Likes
      349
      DJ Entries
      35
      I can't wait for the competition I had some kind of awareness in my dreams last night and I am so happy to be able to put the time into this at the moment. It is great to have a friend at the same level who is posting lots with me. Let's keep working on this.
      Habba likes this.

    6. #6
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DannyCool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      in a different dimension :D
      Posts
      232
      Likes
      349
      DJ Entries
      35
      Where do you do the ADA course and do you find it helpful? It struck me after reading your questions how important the dream guide is. He or she is the key to unlocking that spiritual world. This involves being lucid and working for others and reducing negative emotions. From the dream guide we can have no faith in just our own ideas but rather faith in their being without getting distracted. I think I have taken over this thread so please someone else say something quick. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
      Patience108 likes this.

    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
      Patience108's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      187✨
      Gender
      Location
      Now
      Posts
      583
      Likes
      819
      DJ Entries
      51
      DannyCool you really crack me up sometimes - in a good way - anyway yes spiritual beings ... I think if we be an open mind always in engaging with our enviroments and the folk present we can be surprised by the magic that can happen - just as in WL

      Easier said than done - but the more we practice like this in the present then the more we will on dreams and meet with all sorts of amazing help/interactions/wisdom etc ...where does it come from? Ourselves? Others? I am not sure but the process is undeniable
      Habba likes this.

    8. #8
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger Second Class 3 years registered
      Habba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      LD Count
      None
      Gender
      Location
      Liverpool
      Posts
      412
      Likes
      291
      DJ Entries
      55
      Quote Originally Posted by Patience108 View Post
      DannyCool you really crack me up sometimes - in a good way - anyway yes spiritual beings ... I think if we be an open mind always in engaging with our enviroments and the folk present we can be surprised by the magic that can happen - just as in WL

      Easier said than done - but the more we practice like this in the present then the more we will on dreams and meet with all sorts of amazing help/interactions/wisdom etc ...where does it come from? Ourselves? Others? I am not sure but the process is undeniable
      Have you met any spiritual beings in a LD patience? If so how was it?
      Formerly know as Josh.

      Sleep
      Dream
      Practice
      Repeat

    9. #9
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Populated Wall 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
      Patience108's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      LD Count
      187✨
      Gender
      Location
      Now
      Posts
      583
      Likes
      819
      DJ Entries
      51
      Yes Josh - I believe I have because I have met with DC's that have been obviously wanting to help me ...and I could feel their presence as good and kind and strong - But these spiritual beings are in a way no different to some I have met in waking life too. Men and women of compassion with wise minds that want to help heal and help one on ones journey. And I believe we all have these qualities in us too so maybe that makes me more susceptible to meeting with others like that - either way I love the feeling of engaging with these beings and I love myself when I am responding to them - I can see I grow in my feelings of love and my mind feels open but strong ....like I am ready to go to any length to make myself a better me ...and it all feels very natural
      [email protected] and Habba like this.

    10. #10
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      DannyCool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      LD Count
      10
      Location
      in a different dimension :D
      Posts
      232
      Likes
      349
      DJ Entries
      35
      Quote Originally Posted by Patience108 View Post
      Yes Josh - I believe I have because I have met with DC's that have been obviously wanting to help me ...and I could feel their presence as good and kind and strong - But these spiritual beings are in a way no different to some I have met in waking life too. Men and women of compassion with wise minds that want to help heal and help one on ones journey. And I believe we all have these qualities in us too so maybe that makes me more susceptible to meeting with others like that - either way I love the feeling of engaging with these beings and I love myself when I am responding to them - I can see I grow in my feelings of love and my mind feels open but strong ....like I am ready to go to any length to make myself a better me ...and it all feels very natural
      Oh I am saved. Everybody is just so pretending to be ordinary these days that I was starting to think I was the odd one out but you know what I am not. 3 million smiles
      Patience108 likes this.

    11. #11
      It's only light Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Windhover@'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      I forget
      Gender
      Location
      heart
      Posts
      1,264
      Likes
      1091
      DJ Entries
      416
      Quote Originally Posted by JoshMcNaught View Post
      What are your thoughts on meeting Spiritual Beings in a Lucid Dream? Can you actually meet them? If so how do you tell the difference from them to your subconscious?
      I'll share my experience. I once read an information about meeting your higher self in Sacred Heart Space thru dream/ meditation. (I guess it's the same thing with what DannyCool said; mind and spiritual dreams. In my case it was brain and heart dream)

      So I went into it in LD which is located in the physical heart, my mind was freaking blown at the first experience. I was WILDing atm, hearing beautiful angelic voice singing in my ear, and I saw Star David symbol in front of my eyes. Then I shifted into the dream, seeing dolphins swimming at Taiwanese ocean. And it quickly shifted to another environment - a huge theater with me alone sitting in the center. The shift was so instant, and the whole atmosphere was very different from, even a super vivid LD. Stronger than that. Some moments later it turned into non-LD. There's a lot of different experiences going into this place depending on the person. My dream partner said his last dream scene slowly faded into reality, which was the same, with his eyes opened.

      Anyway from this experience, I realized the dream was truly different realm based on your level of consciousness. I tried going in there more, and eventually met my angels(higher self) for a brief moment. After I asked them to appear they just immediately appeared, as green and purple light orbs. Although I didn't have chance to talk with them my 'intuition' told me they were my angels. Shortly after I woke up, I stumbled upon online finding across a spiritual guru saying his angels also appeared as green and purple light orbs. lol

      The second attempt happened in semi-LD, my angels talking to me in telepathy, that if I want to meet them in Sacred Realm, I had to completely give up my ego. So I was like ok, the moment I threw all of earthling desires and attachments including my self, I saw a flash strong bright blue light hurting my eyes. At the same time I saw a figure of person, with very gentle expression on him/her. It happened only few seconds because my fear kicked in and I woke up with racing heart beats. (though my angle told me I'm not just used to it, right away )

      You can call these 'supernatural' because it's somehow outside of human understanding and experience, but I know I'm still learning as a beginner and there are plenty of others who can straightly talk to their angels at any time. But the important lesson I learned was, yes you can meet your angel/spiritual guides in a LD, but they are always communicating to you in reality too! Since 'higher self' is YOU there's no reason to verify by trying to 'see' it in dream, although my current goal still is to meet and talk with them in LD eventually. I remember when I hurried to meet them, my angel turned a song in my head right away that told me 'you never can win. I'm right beside you, so deep in the heart I'm part you' haha. I guess there's nothing wrong with the act, but the attachment, your ego holding onto it

      Surely it's an exciting experience though, I communicate with my HS every single moment, thru synchronization of meaningful coincidences, movies, songs, articles, numbers. Since it's not separate from us, we can hear them with 'intuition'. Subconscious is more like inner child of ourselves.

      Well I hope this helped, I'm more welcomed if you have a question
      Come to my DeviantArt gallery!
      International Oneironaut Shared Dreaming Project

      "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure it was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world... and the real world?" - The Matrix

      "From the perspective of others I am part of the world, but when I observe the world from my perspective I am nowhere to be found. To observe is to create perspective. I can never cease to be the point of origin from my perspective. I observe that which is not myself. This is the first principle to find." - Ergo Proxy

      "It's not about believing, it's about knowing. There's no escape from what you know. To know, you have to seek and find the answer by yourself." - Keara Crevan

      "Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we're bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, rebirth our future." - Cloud Atlas

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 8
      Last Post: 08-07-2017, 11:22 AM
    2. Shadow Beings
      By acillis in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 62
      Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:20 AM
    3. have you ever encountered spiritual beings?
      By acillis in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 46
      Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:59 AM
    4. How to get rid of Evil Beings!
      By SleepyCookieDough in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 01-28-2009, 09:46 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •