• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV
      acillis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      456
      Likes
      46
      DJ Entries
      1

      Back to back lucid dream from hell

      onenite i was laying beside my exgirl friend.....
      when suddenly in a normal dream i was ambushed by about 4 people maybe 5....
      they had some dream powers and were useing them upon me... i would awaken and think you know what
      then go back to sleep... when suddenly again... i was ambushed..... and i would awaken again.... this went on and on..... and im guessing i wasnt the easiest person to slept beside that night it went on untill i awoken in a huge sweat.....
      that i needed to have a shower....
      after my shower... i was talking to my self in the bath room mirror... telling my self... you are getting messed with!!!!
      get angery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <how many of you talk to yourself in the mirror
      but i did this all very softly... my girlfriend knew i was having ap.. but i didnt tell her what was going on.
      anyway after returning to bed... i went to sleep... and found my self complety lucid.... hideing under stuff... in the shadows to speak.....
      anyway...... i tried the secret sly way.... yet they found me... and began there assult again... they were good at this...
      i had to began takeing down one at a time.... i remember giving one of them... a good shadow kick <like johny cage from mortal combat> right into his guts... and remember takeing a telepathic blast directly.. and went rolling with it... then i started what i call the great wrap.... i started to tie one up at a time... useing something like spider webs... which are actually strands of darkness..... suddenly they call a ceice-fire.... i dont know why... but i allowed this to happen... but when i woke up... i was really confused why i let them go! why!!!!!
      ahahaha.... overall not to shabby a experience
      after this i awoken and went back to normal sleep....

    2. #2
      Xyn
      Xyn is offline
      The Great Xyn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      355
      Likes
      8
      Hey, do a favor for us. Translate that to english and we may communicate with you...

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV
      acillis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      456
      Likes
      46
      DJ Entries
      1
      you cant understand this????

    4. #4
      Always there just in time kingofclutch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      California, USA
      Posts
      969
      Likes
      2
      Wow, just wow. I guess I have to do this.

      English version: One night I was lying beside my ex-girlfriend when suddenly, in a normal dream, I was ambushed by about 4 people, or maybe 5. They had some dream powers and were using them upon me. I awoke and thought and then went back to sleep when suddenly again I was ambushed and I awoke again. This went on and on and I'm guessing that I wasn't the easiest person to sleep beside that night. It went on until i awoke in a huge sweat. I needed to have a shower. After my shower I was talking to myself in the bathroom mirror and telling my self, "You are getting messed with! Get angry!" How many of you talk to yourself in the mirror? But i did this all very softly. My girlfriend knew i was having sp but i didnt tell her what was going on. Anyways after returning to bed I went to sleep and found my self completely lucid hiding under stuffin the shadows. Anyways I tried the secret sly way yet they found me and began there assault again. They were good at this. I had to begin taking down one at a time. I remember giving one of them a good shadow kick(like johny cage from mortal combat) right into his guts and remember taking a telepathic blast directly and went rolling with it. Then I started what I call the 'great wrap'. I started to tie one up at a time using something like spider webs which are actually strands of darkness. Suddenly they call a cease fire. I dont know why but i allowed this to happen, but when I woke up I was really confused why I let them go! Overall not too shabby of an experience. After this I woke up and went back to normal sleep.

      You're welcome.

    5. #5
      Member mygreybear's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      2
      Eh, I understood him.. But your translation is prettier on the eyes, haha.. Very weird dreams you had, acillis. =P

    6. #6
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV
      acillis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      456
      Likes
      46
      DJ Entries
      1

      geee thanks mygreybear

      they understand me!....... though thanks for the translation

    7. #7
      Back in the game. The White Rabbit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Scotland
      Posts
      121
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      7
      If people can't understand this or atleast estimate what he meant then you are lacking creativity, common sense and individuality.

      It isnt that hard to understand.
      Not everyone speaks perfect english, especially me.


    8. #8
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Victoria B.C. Canada
      Posts
      2,868
      Likes
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by The White Rabbit View Post
      If people can't understand this or atleast estimate what he meant then you are lacking creativity, common sense and individuality.

      It isnt that hard to understand.
      Not everyone speaks perfect english, especially me.


      No, but they can try their best, not fill it with periods all over the place.

    9. #9
      Member mygreybear's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by LucidFlanders View Post
      No, but they can try their best, not fill it with periods all over the place.
      LOL

    10. #10
      somehow, someway, someday NewReality's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      10
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by acillis View Post
      onenite i was laying beside my exgirl friend.....
      when suddenly in a normal dream i was ambushed by about 4 people maybe 5....
      they had some dream powers and were useing them upon me... i would awaken and think you know what
      then go back to sleep... when suddenly again... i was ambushed..... and i would awaken again.... this went on and on..... and im guessing i wasnt the easiest person to slept beside that night it went on untill i awoken in a huge sweat.....
      that i needed to have a shower....
      after my shower... i was talking to my self in the bath room mirror... telling my self... you are getting messed with!!!!
      get angery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <how many of you talk to yourself in the mirror
      but i did this all very softly... my girlfriend knew i was having ap.. but i didnt tell her what was going on.
      anyway after returning to bed... i went to sleep... and found my self complety lucid.... hideing under stuff... in the shadows to speak.....
      anyway...... i tried the secret sly way.... yet they found me... and began there assult again... they were good at this...
      i had to began takeing down one at a time.... i remember giving one of them... a good shadow kick <like johny cage from mortal combat> right into his guts... and remember takeing a telepathic blast directly.. and went rolling with it... then i started what i call the great wrap.... i started to tie one up at a time... useing something like spider webs... which are actually strands of darkness..... suddenly they call a ceice-fire.... i dont know why... but i allowed this to happen... but when i woke up... i was really confused why i let them go! why!!!!!
      ahahaha.... overall not to shabby a experience
      after this i awoken and went back to normal sleep....
      Google, Dictionary.com, the "." and the "Shift" button are all your good friends.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •