Banned
      Regular Dreams
      Lucid Dreams
      Hypnogogic Imagery
      Nightmares
      Comments

[right][size="1"][color="navy"]Clarity:
      Sleep:
      [/right][center][/size][font="book antiqua"][size="3"][b][u]Title[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center]

Dream

[/color]
      Last edited by ninja9578; 10-11-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Banned
      Clarity: Good
      Sleep: Medium
      Lucidity: Poor
      Skating in Time
      I was on a frozen lake with some friends, I think it was Jeremy and Shayna. I had skates on and was skating around, doing al sorts of fun tricks. I realized that the way I skated, influenced how time passed. Skating backwards seemed to move time backwards, skating down on one leg seemed to push it forwards faster. I had some fun skating around and doing all sorts of tricks.
      Sometime in all of that, I became lucid, but kept skating, as I was having fun. I had a false awakening, and my brother and mother were having a screaming match about something, I think it was about money.

Banned
      Sleep: Good
      Lucidity: Good
      Locking Cars V-WILD
      I let my hypnogogic hallucinations wander free and it came up with a bunch of locks. I have to lock cars up for some reason. I was still in the visualization stage when I got the idea to fly to a moving car on the highway where 6 meets 652. I flew out into traffic and grabbed a hold of a car going towards down and shoved a lock on its bumper. Then I let another car bring me back.

I tried to hover and let a big rig come to me, but my dream pushed me away from it so I turned around and consciously flew into a truck and grabbed it. The truck started to fly, it went up really high, and made me nervous, but reminded myself that falling couldn't hurt me.

I got mad at the truck for scaring me, so I threw it to the ground. It landed hard and I flew down to it and picked it up again, throwing it and slamming it against something.

This one I don't remember all that well.
      Clarity: Poor
      Lucidity: Medium
      Flying V-WILD
      I let my HH go again, but this time directed it towards flying. I started out dragging some weird little piece of plane, but still was manual flight. I was with some girls, I don't remember who they all were. One of them was Mary Cimmino, and another was Alana Henry, after a few twists and turns
      I lost lucidity and we landed and the girls wanted to go to bed. I was wide awake so I decided to screw around for a while.

England
      Wow! Cool dreams Ninja!
      Lucid Dreams: 2
      Tasks:
      Morph into an animal [ ]
      Rip a hole in the sky [ ]
      Fly [X]
      Telekinesis [X]
      Meet my Dream Guide [ ]

The Vortex Of Lucidity (My Dream Journal)

Banned
      Thanks man, I love flying around and causing mayhem

Banned
      No real dreams last night, only fragments.

Banned
      Again, some fragments, but no real dreams.

Banned
      Clarity: Medium
      Saving the Universe
      I was hunting an alien with Tommy Lee Jones from Men in Black, at it was flying around a forest that was populated by an indigenous tribe of women. Finally the ship that it was in slowed down and grabbed something and pulled it out of a ruin that the indians lived in, then placed it in another ruin. Turns out they were ancient alien artifacts. Something unfolded and Tommy Lee Jones told us that the shiny ball was the last of the 42 *don't remember what he called it* and it was about to destroy the universe. There was more than one way to stop it, but I woke up.

Banned
      Lucidity: Good
      100th DILD Flying over a River
      I was at some sort of a part and there were two navy people sitting on the porch railing where I was, one was a petite girl and the other was a big guy. The guy left and the girl and I kept talking, she leaned in to kiss me and I was stunned for a moment, but then leaned in and made out with her for a while until she excused herself for the bathroom.

The guy came back and asked me if I made it with her. I smiled and nodded, playing with my iPhone. He laughed and said that he wished he moved as fast as me. The girl opened the door to the bathroom and I waited for her, but she waved me in. She couldn't figure out how to turn off the light. After trying all of the switches, I simply unplugged the light.

We kept making out on a couch, not caring that there were lots of other people there, but her really short garment kept slipping up and we kept fumbling with it to keep it down.

Somehow I ended up flying over a river. I was up pretty high, I could barely see the people down below. There was an island, at first it looked like the mathematical symbol pi, but then as I flew over it it looked like an arrow. It kept changing shape, but I figured it was because of the height I was flying and perception. The last shape I saw it in was sort of a fancy teardrop shape.

Then I realized that I was climbing and got scared, trying to ease my way back down, but ended up nosediving. I ended up crash landing in a parking lot. I got right back up, unharmed
      and became lucid somewhere in there. There was a rock in the middle of the river, which was about one hundred metres across.

I flew out to it, about four feet above the water, I tried to touch it, but passed over it. I put my feet down on the water and walked to the rock while a boat approached me. It was empty, but I rode it for a while, then stopped and ran across the top of the water again to the rock, pulling another rock out of the bottom.

I broke the little rock over the big one and the big one cracked as the small one shattered. I stood on the rock and a rock pathway to the far shore emerged. The far shore was a sheep rock, so I climbed up it and looked around. It was like a surreal painting, there were buildings off in the distance, but all distorted and out of focus.

I decided to dive in the shallow water. I hit the water about three inches into the river, and the bottom fell away. I tried to imagine something tropical, but nothing came to mind. I pulled up a rock and looked at it, feeling my lucidity fading away. I stopped for a moment and regained it while Turk, JD, and Keith were playing with a turret. I talked with them for a while, slowly losing my lucidity and Keith accidentally said that he was gay.

Seeing Abra's name in the online list made me remember another dream.
      Sleep: Poor
      DV Members on SF
      I was browsing SexualForums.com and I noticed a post by Abra. I don't remember what it said, but I remember her name was bold and dark green like a Dream Guide. Further down her post there were other DV members, but I don't remember who.

Probably came about from chatting with FC from SF last night.
      Last edited by ninja9578; 03-12-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Banned
      Working with Mes Tarrant
      There was a new guy at the office who was supposed to help me with my project. I had to move my desk away form the wall to make room and we all complained. Somehow I ended up working out in the hall and I noticed Mes Tarrant standing in the hall smiling at me. She walked passed me, obviously knowing who I was because she ran her hand through my hair.

Banned
      Something about driving in the snow with Valerie's mother.

Banned
      I know it involved Adrianna and Valerie, but not much else.

Banned
      Out of Shape
      I was at track practice and went upstairs to the indoor track where Bunny and the other sprinters were working out. He seemed upset that I was so out of shape. I went back downstairs and decided to help coach the kids. I lined up besides them to pace them for an 800 meter run.

Banned
      I remember building something out of wood, but not anything else, perhaps it will come back to me.

Banned
      I'm on TV
      I was in some sort of a club and someone was showing me the future, telling me that everything that I made in the club was going to catastrophically fail. I realized that he was right and yelled to get everyone out of the club, we finally got to the door of the club and I saw a symbol that I had made. "Oh Crap" I said as I pushed it through he wall and out of the building just as it exploded.

I lay on the floor as everyone moaned that I had brought them out of a safe area and into danger, but then smoke started billowing out of the stairs and I woke up. I looked around at everyone, and noticed a camera. Someone had been scripting what I had been doing and it made me mad. I decided to stop and whoever the producer was got mad and took a girl hostage, ordering to finish the show.

I had a pair of scissor, so I stabbed him over and over again, but hew as tough, he kept getting back up. He swung at me with his knife a few times, but missed. Eventually, he died.

Banned
      House of Gangsters
      Somehow I was in a house and gangsters kept showing up thinking that they were hunting me. I had to hide in a tiny little hole in the maze-like house. Someone almost saw me once, but I hid myself by blocking the only entrance with a desk.

There was a girl in there and for some reason, she started giving me head. I got up and sat down to let her have a better position. Kristen McGoldrick was there too and she started too.
      I went lucid and thought about getting up and doing something else, but it just felt so good so I relaxed as Kristen came up to sit next to me while the other girl played down below.

Banned
      Took two sleeping pills so no dreams last night.

Banned
      I had a date last night that went really well, so not much sleep or dreams.

Banned
      I remember something involving the Temple in Athens, but it didn't make me lucid so I couldn't do that task.

Banned
      Gifts for MAster Reynolds
      It was Master Reynold's birthday, but I was with Grandmaster Hillson's class. We each had presents for him. I thought that we should line up in order of rank, meaning that I should go see him first, but we didn't. I remember that Bryan, who was in front of me had some type of chocolate, while I had a stress-relieving candle.

This more than likely stemmed from the American Dad episode last night where Steve attempted to steal Barmitzfa presents.

Banned
      Sleep: Poor
      Flirting with Ania
      I was flirting with her and she was trying to convince me that she was tough. I picked her up and told her to do 10 pullups, I don't remember if she did them.

Engaged to my Best Friend
      I was at some of my family's houses getting ready for the wedding. I don't recall seeing Valerie in it at all, but she had been in a previous dream where we were walking in front of Weis and flirting.

Banned
      I don't remember much from last night

Banned
      Fooling around with Sharon
      I was looking over the ocean and I saw Sharon walking down on the beach. I guess she had driven the whole way to the beach to see me so I went out to meet her. We ended up fooling around but somehow I got teleported to my office, but I stayed in my underwear. Everyone kept asking me for things to, and only a few of them mentioned that I wasn't dressed.

Then I went outside with some guys for a smoke for some reason, knowing that I don't smoke I lit the cigarette, but let it go out.

Banned
      Trying to play Squash
      I was at work and my father had come to visit and plays squash and golf with me. I got down to the squash court at work and there were people all over it so I waited while looking for my bag in the car. My saw that my racquet was all broken so I had to use one of the office's. We played in pairs, which wasn't as much fun.

Banned
      Can't see
      I heard Simon tell Wayne that if I wasn't in the office by the end of rush hour to tear me apart. I was in bed, but right next door so I rushed out of bed and to the office. My eye was crusty and sealed shut. I told him that that's why I was late. I tried to get it open, but it wouldn't go.

I woke up with my eye shut by the pillow, I was lying on it.

Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast