• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Flow

I was walking down the street and I was having a hard time staying on the ground. Something was pulling me upwards. I resisted and my steps became more like moon jumps. I figured out I could do some cool ninja moves before realizing that this wasn't normal.

While trying to stay on the ground I did a reality check, I had the correct amount of fingers but I was pretty sure I was dreaming.
      I did several reality checks before finally confirming that I was dreaming. I actually remember feeling the euphoria in this discovery (which I usually cannot remember)! I was so surprised and delighted!

I decided to just go with the 'flow' of this dream. I couldn't stay earthbound for some reason, it seemed as though there was almost a magnetic attraction pulling me somewhere. Before I truly let go I knew I needed to stabilize. I rubbed my hands together. My hands felt cold as ice and when I looked at them the detail was extraordinary! In between every little wrinkle and fold in the palm of my hand is what appeared to be ice crystals.

I continued to float upward (and tried not go too high). The landscape was impressive from above. The swampy Michigan terrain became a beautiful scene with hills, grass, and mountains.

I glided through these terrains, sometimes almost coming close to contact by the high standing trees! I could do summersalts and change positions without affecting the flow whatsoever. I noticed however that my dream preferred me to fly backwards rather than the proper way.

At one point in the dream I yelled out, "Cue music!" This was something I had been wanting to try for a while. I helped it out a bit my singing, and the music began to flood the dream as I flew through the landscape.

I was pretty sure I was being pulled to the west, although I could be wrong. In my dream near the end I was looking down and saw Sleeping Bear Dunes which is to the northwest of me.

Tractor Revenge

I was trying to get to my friend's house, and I needed to cross his front yard to get there. Not a problem right? Wrong.

In his front yard were a few of my friends that were riding tractors and trying to run over me as I ran across. I did finally make it across and went inside his house. Apparently my best friend was Edward from Twilight LOL. He was playing 'My Immortal' on the piano from Evanescence (LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ). I told him that the judges told me that he could not play that song at the court. His house was really big.

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Box Insurance

I was standing in my garage, and people had brought old cars and they were having a car show! It was unlike the normal car show however. The owners would hook up their junk car to a remote control and demonstrate to the crowd all of the massive damage the car could withstand.

One of the contestants was standing next to me. His car rolled off a cliff.

"Thankfully, I have cliff insurance," He said. His car then slammed into a wall, still showing zero significant damage.

"I also have wall insurance!"

The man's car collided into another car and he exclaimed, "I have collision insurance as well!"

As the man's car was about to perform another stunt, the car hit a small cardboard box and the car was COMPLETELY TOTALED.

Frowning, the man said, "Unfortunately, I don't have box insurance."

3 Slides

I was at my friend C's house, and we decide to go outside with her brothers. She suddenly darts into the woods, which is a problem for me as I don't have any shoes on. Nonetheless I follow, and manage not to feel any pricks from plants.

Deep in the woods we come to a set of 3 slides. They were homemade, but very long and steep. I decide to attempt the middle yellow one first. Apparently, looks ARE deceiving. It looks as though the slide is made out of flat unbending metal. As I sit down, the metal is actually closer to a plastic wrap material and I slide down very quickly getting air in some spots. I land safely in a small puddle of mud.

The red slide was very twirly. I had to drag myself along the first half of it, but after that it went very very fast towards the end.

The third slide was another yellow slide that went straight down. No one attempted to ride that slide.

A lot of people began to come to the slides and lines formed. I decided to go down the red slide again and as I was dragging myself down the first half some people caught up to me, then suddenly got ahead. We all went very fast down the slide hanging on to each other. We not only just landed in the mud, we splashed it everywhere! Everyone was covered in mud!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Bunny Mask

I was in the old highschool building for the freshmen, and I was walking around. I had classes and a locker there, but I still walked around proudly with the fact that I didn't go to this school.

My hair came undone halfway through the day and I needed to find a bathroom to fix it at. I looked around and many bathrooms were actually classrooms! There were some boys behind me that were following me.

I finally found a bathroom and the boys followed me in. They sat at a table in the bathroom and started playing cards. I looked in the mirror and apparently I had thin dark red hair and over it a bunny mask/hood. Awkward.

I tried to fix it but I looked silly, so I decided to just take it off. It got stuck and the boys had to help me. There was a boy who was tall and had dark hair who took particular interest. He was smiley and wanted to help me more than the others.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Prayer in School

I went through my entire school day and when I got home I decided to do a random ACT prep booklet even though I had a lot of homework to do. I remember it being 5:57 and I still hadn't done my homework (which is late for me).

I remembered something later about hanging out on the driveway.

Here's the interesting part, however. When I woke up I was in a very odd position. I was on my back with my knees bent in the air and I had my hands on my chest put together as if I was praying. It was a really sophisticated position and I'm not sure how I wound up like that...And this isn't the first time...

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Deer Run

I was somewhere out in the middle of nowhere with my dog, Charlie. We were driving down some backwoods Michigan unpaved road and I would spot a few deer. After alerting the dog, I would let him out of the car and he would actually manage to chase them down.

Later on, I saw a whole pack of deer. I let the dog out and he caught a baby deer. I felt bad for the poor baby deer so I told Charlie to let him go. A family that was picnicking witnessed the whole event.

Movie 3

I was Neo from the Matrix, and I was being hunted. I was staying in a small apartment with some of my team members. Morpheus and trinity were there.

At one point, one of the bad guys comes in (Sorry I forgot what they call them in the movie. They were like the officials of the Matrix and were trying to kill Neo in the movie). They are trying to kill specifically me, and the bad guy had a syringe filled with red liquid that was used to kill.

He lunged towards me and I caught his arm before he could jam the syringe into my arm. I struggled for awhile against his strength (and he was strong!) before I realized 'I was the chosen one'.

I yelled out, "I still have to watch the 3rd Matrix movie! I can't die yet!" With a sudden burst of strength I pushed the man away from me.

Trinity and Morpheus were now helping me to gang up on the man, and I punched him repeatedly in the gut.

The man - oh! His name is Agent Smith!!! - began to swing a punch at me, but I did my cool time slow down thing and before he could punch me I leaned backwards and he missed!!! That was so awesome!!!

Cleverly, Agent Smith took his other arm to try and kill me with the syringe. Morpheus, who was across the room at the time, did some kind of superman jump and pushed me out of the way. The result was the syringe in Morpheus's arm.

Morpheus lay dead on the hotel bed as the blood dripped from his arm. Agent Smith disappeared.

On & Off

I lived in a family with 2 other younger sisters and one brother. My brother's name was Tony, my sisters' names were Jenny and Phil (Yes, really). We lived in a poor country, and owned nothing.

We managed to move to an apartment in a free country and brought what we could smuggle out of the country. In this apartment we lived on the 30th floor.

The apartment was rather large, actually. Each of us had our own rooms and mine was quite large. My room used to be 2 rooms but the wall seperating it had vanished before we bought it.

I had a nice room, but I noticed that I had two closets! I checked out the closet closest to the wall first and it was quite plain and simple.

I opened the next closet door and voila a walk in closet!

"Hey Jenny, I have a walk-in closet!" I yelled. But that wasn't the only thing I had. Inside the closet was a large dresser and an assortment of aged goods.

Jenny came to my side and we stood in awe looking at the items. They were extremely aged - pre civil war times. We decided to go through some of the items.

While looking through the items, I found several swords! They were extremely sharp and long. There were a lot of papers and using this evidence we could determine that the owner of these goods was a women in her mid to late teens.

Amongst the papers and other junk I found a colorful puzzle! The puzzle was of the United States...but it was pre-civil war version! Some of the territories were there and I giggled and showed Jenny who found it amusing as well.

Strange things were beginning to happen though. It seemed to be that I had awoken a spirit in the midst of my rummaging! Items were beginning to levitate and move to where they originally came from in the stacks of objects. I got a really bad feeling and felt a bad presence.

There was a picture on the wall. The spirit was using it to communicate with us. I forgot what we asked it but yes in my dream was associated with a positive connotation and the word 'On' would flash on the picture.

Jenny and I scrambled to put the rest of the junk back in the closet before we angered the spirit any further. We realized that we had given Phil one of the bracelets that was from the closet and we would need it back but she was napping.

"Will you leave this house freely?" I asked the spirit/picture. The words on the picture changed to "Off" which meant no. I closed the closet doors and backed away. I noticed a pamphlet on my bed from the closet. It was purple with red letters saying "Terry". I did not want to open the closet for fear that something would jump out, so I decided to tell my mom about this experience.

She was sitting on the couch and had a turquoise beaded necklace around her neck. She said she cba to check it out as she was threading her necklace. I was pretty mad at this as I would have expected a reaction from her as this was not our first time being haunted.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Eek I don't have much time tonight so I'm just going to write a shortened version of my vivid dream from last night. In my dream I was at a party in a big house. It might have been a mansion, in fact I think it was. There were a lot of people and we were all chilling around the pool. Someone made a rope go across the pool and we were all seeing if we could walk across it without falling.

I did so, and I remember whispering "Gremlin, Gremlin!" as I walked across, lol. Things got crazy when people started driving their cars in the pool..

So later my friend and I are walking back to the mansion and it's really dark and starting to storm. We're both holding groceries and it's extremely windy and we can barely even stand up because of the wind. I'm starting to be swept away when my friend Joe, with a superman cape on, flies over to us and picks us up. We summon giant umbrellas and do like some kind of merry-poppins move here and fly back to the mansion... lol

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Dreams for 11/7/09

Footsteps

I was alone in the house, and I began to hear footsteps...

I walk around the corner and nearly walk right into someone! He is very tall, about 6 and a half feet maybe. He looks straight from the Matrix, but better. His suit was black, metal, and had a complex design. His hair was black, and he wore black shades. He didn't have a trench coat, however.

I acquired a gun, and we began to exchange bullets. I ran around the corner dodging, as he continued to fire. I was lucky to avoid the stream of bullets, and I tried to hit him back but I quickly realized this man was near invincible. I was clearly hitting him but the bullets just disapeared when they hit him.

He continued to stalk me as I ran to the next room in our house, and I managed to lose him...

I had trapped myself in the piano room. I stood still, holding my breath and listening for any clue to his presence.

I heard something...The sound of leather boots against hardwood floor. It started out quiet and slowly got louder as my pursuer pursued around the corner leading to the piano room.

I quickly darted behind the wall where the man would enter the room. I tensed up and got ready for combat...As soon as he entered the room I came out from behind the corner and shot him several times straight in the stomach. I had found his weak point. He fell to the ground, seemingly dead. He laid there for several minutes before getting up as if nothing had happened! Invincible!

We continued to duel it out but I am still finding that my efforts are completely futile. I'm in the kitchen now, and I manage to hit his weak spot once again. He falls to the ground, but I want to make sure this mf-er is dead so I continue to shoot his not-so-dead body.

Walking into the kitchen appears what seems to be his accomplice. She is tall and wears the same kind of suit but without the shades. While I have one of them down, I decide to flee the house.

I run out of the house, and sprint down the driveway. My goal is to take refuge at my friend's house. The dream scene keeps shifting on me, however. As I'm running to my friend's house, suddenly I am running the wrong way. I turn around and once again I begin running the wrong way again.

Watch as the Lizard Splits

I was in a health class in a lecture hall. On a television the students were watching a movie about something odd, and I was at the very side on the room at an odd angle and I couldn't see the screen well. I went down a set of stairs into a new room that was a living room and found that the exact same thing was playing on an old analog television.

As I walked into the room the announcer on the television said,

"Watch as the lizard splits, showing it's adapting capabilities." The screen showed a bat extending it's wings. I ate popcorn as I watched this odd movie.

Ninja Practice

I was walking around the neighborhood and went at a slow running pace. I quickly discovered that after a few running steps, I could jump up in the air smoothly and I would go in the air about 3 feet and come down very coordinatedly.

Some girls on their bikes came up to me and I realized that by doing this running-jump move I was still going faster than them. I remember thinking how ninja I felt in my pink cami and jean shorts.

There was a tree above me, and I used my ninja awesomeness to jump up in the air and grab a branch and lift myself up onto it. I sat there for a while before I got bored, and continued to make my way around the neighborhood.

I observed a newcomer having a party. He had installed a long waterway in his backyard but it was beginning to get cloudy. He saw me and walked over to greet me. We walked over to my house (apparently, I biked as I was now riding a unicycle )

He seemed pretty intelligent, which was surprising for the people who live around here. I was carrying a pigeon which kept trying to fly out of my hands but I was protecting it from some dogs apperantly.

We got inside my house and we chatted with mom. He noticed the sprinkles of rain hitting the side of the window and decided it was time for him to initiate his birthday party.
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 11-08-2009 at 07:51 AM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Rocky Water Photography

I was in a bus, and apparently our bus driver was a substitute bus driver who was our substitute chemistry teacher. We were going on a field trip.

The bus driver began to lose control of the bus, and she handed the wheel to me. I haphazardly managed to come to a complete stop in the middle of a ditch before the bus fell into a lake.

We got out of the bus and the bus driver who is apparently our teacher as well tells us that our task is to take a bizarre picture of nature. We had the entire lake to roam.

My friend Anna and I walk around but nothing is particularly interesting. We waid across the river to the otherside. The water feels soothing and I can feel the small pebbles beneath my feet.

Anna and I get on a boat that goes through the river and down it. As we ride the boat, I notice a few friends sitting on the ledge of a cliff eating lunch. I wondered how they got there and decided it would be cool to do a bit of exploring on our own.

After the boat ride, Anna and I come to a small section of rock near the main shore. The rocks are aligned in a semi circle, and the water in the middle is a clear turqouse blue. I decided that this would be a great place to take our picture so I stand on the edge of one of the rocks.

I stood too far over, and the rock and I tumbled into the lake. It was a huge rock, it shouldn't have fallen. Anna and I are first in shock, and then we laugh. I climb upon another rock hoping this one won't fall but it does the same.

Algaed Falls

I was in Michigan's upper peninsula, near lake Superior. I was in the forest following a line of rapids, when I noticed that the water began to gradually turn green, then into a completely solid carpet of algae. It is so solid that I can even walk on it!

I continue to walk down the ex-rapids until I see some other people observing it as well. We talk about how the heck this happened, and one of them shows me a picture. In the picture is lake superior, and he says that there used to be a giant waterfall there. I say that I don't see it in the picture...and all the sudden I am IN the picture IN that scene!

"Oh, I see it now!" I say, totally oblivious to the fact that they can't hear me. This didn't look like Lake Superior, nor did it feel like it. The water was warm and crystal clear. The bottom of the lake was a sweet soft sand. Standing in front of me is this HUGE waterfall. It's right in the middle of the lake, and there are people jumping off of it!

I can see that some of the people who are jumping off of the waterfall are hitting their bums on the bottom of the lake, lol. I decide to go and try this, because it will be thrilling.

I wind up on the shore, and people are telling me that they have to wait until the next tide comes which was apparently in a few seconds. I stand on the top of the fall, which was made of sand, and I jump to the bottom. The sand makes a plop as my feet sink underneath the sand. What?

A little girl told me that I was on the bunny fall, and I needed to go to the real one. She points out to the middle of the lake, and I make my way there.

People are lining up on the fall getting ready to jump when the next wave comes...For some reason there isn't any water falling from this waterfall...

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Bees

My mom was going out for the day, and I would be home alone. I went downstairs to my room and I noticed there was this EPIC sized bee! EEK!

It started chasing me around and I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom where it couldn't get to me lol.

So my mom sees this and she gets out this giant vacuum and I get like 5 fly swatters and we are all out prepared for combat here. We go in my room and notice that there is a giant hole in the wall and in the hole there is a bee's nest.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Brotherly Revenge

It's the last day of school, and I'm amazed at how fast the year went by. Joe had put up some posters for something and listed on them were some people's names. We heard on the intercom in our car from the school as we were driving away some of these names.

We have to come back to the school to get some of our equipment that we left behind. Joe's little brother tag's along. We have three boxes that we need to transfer from one car to the other, and everyone is supposed to carry one box each. Joe's brother bails and starts walking off to the other warm car, which really aggravates Joe. Joe takes out the car keys to the other car and I'm under the impression that he's going to lock his little brother out. Instead, there was a remote control on the car keys and Joe makes the car zoom forward quickly. He's starts losing control and the car smashes into the concrete building. The building topples over and nearly crushes his little brother.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      Bees

My mom was going out for the day, and I would be home alone. I went downstairs to my room and I noticed there was this EPIC sized bee! EEK!

It started chasing me around and I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom where it couldn't get to me lol.

So my mom sees this and she gets out this giant vacuum and I get like 5 fly swatters and we are all out prepared for combat here. We go in my room and notice that there is a giant hole in the wall and in the hole there is a bee's nest.
      Weird. A swarm of bees just came to my uncle's house a couple days ago, and nested.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Behind the Walls

I was at a restaurant, eating on their porch. The place was packed. I'm about to go back inside the restaurant when a GIANT wolf comes leaping over the edge of the porch. Glass shatters everywhere and people scatter. Because I didn't feel like dieing at that moment, I run with them. I notice a boy, maybe 12-14 years of age who is unaccompanied. I tell him to come with me to a safe place.

We manage to crawl into a narrow vent that leads to a secret compartment within the restaurant. The room has windows on two adjacent walls, and two twin beds. We both hide against the walls and in corners, avoiding the potential sight of any pursuers attempting to get a sneak through the window. While hiding, we see shadows falling onto the blinds of the windows...they must be looking for us. We remain breathless until we can manage to sneak out of the building.

We're in a car now. A lady I don't know is driving the car, and in the passenger seat is a man. My acquaintance and I are in the backseat of the car with me on the left. We are traveling on a very narrow road deep in the forest. The sky is darkening, and on the horizon appears a small mansion amidst the fields.

We enter the mansion, and I discover that my cousin and uncle have also taken refuge in the upstairs bedroom! My cousin gets really excited that I'm here, and starts jumping up and down in his footie pajamas. I retreat to the bathroom next door, and begin to brush my teeth.

Untraditional

I'm in my old English class. The teacher passes out some old journals (the same design as my dream journal, lol) and tells us that we will be reusing our old journals because the school funds are so low that we don't have any money for text books anymore.

These journals were revamped on steroids, however. In the middle, there was either a glowing red or blue light. The light made the book unusually thick, and my friend S shouts out, "How untraditional!"

I open the book and inside there is a lock thing. You have to type in your name to get access to the contents inside. I quickly realize that mine is faulty and that it will accept anything I type in.

Our teacher says that we are going to do a project out in the hall, and invites a few other peers from some different classes. Once we all get out there, gets yelled at by the principle.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Dizzied

I was by a large mass of black. No idea where I was though, I could have been behind a wall or simply within a large quantity of people. Something though forces me to do a reality check, and I discover that I am dreaming! I start to take a few steps, and I'm feeling really disorientated. I try to stabilize, but I'm already getting that feeling of being pulled away off my feet to a certain direction. I try to resist this time, but the force is too strong. My inclination to resist this force makes me wake up.

Robber Rob

There was a guy named Rob in my econ class. Apparently, he robbed a bank. The cops came bursting in for him and took him away, along with a few of his accomplishes. Apparently, he only stole a pile of logs from the bank. He put them in front of his fireplace and made them suspend in mid air and cooked them. The particles from the logs flew off and hit him in the eye, giving him a fictional disease named 'Moda'. I was running around some large castle thing trying to find the cure for moda and its relatives.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Appearances Can Be Deceiving

I was at my grandma's house in Arkansas. I had a basket full of something and my mom told me to deliver it to the next door neighbor. I walked across the lawn, and my mom shouted out at me, "Other neighbor!"

I turned around and walked around the other neighbor's fence and stepped inside their house. Appearances can be deceiving. What appeared to be a one story house on the outside was actually a large 2 story corporation on the inside. I concluded that this building was used to rent out rooms for partying.

The general theme of the building was a dark blue color. There was a round office desk at the right hand corner of the large room and people were lining up there to find where their friends had rented a room for party.

I eventually made my way up to the start of the line, and told the employee that I wasn't aware of the person's full name, but rather that their name reminded me of 'Panama'. The woman used her computer to look up the name, and I saw that the woman's actual name was 'Pan Anamapana'. I was close.

I climbed the long set of stairs, and took a right into a short dark hall. The numbers were really weird, they were like 182B8. I opened the door to a used hotel room, then closed it swiftly.

I turned around and decided I was wrong in making a right hand turn. I continued down the long winding hall...and then realized something was up. This was really weird. I looked at my watch to do a reality check, but my watch read '9:45'. I wasn't going to give up, however. I examined my hands and discovered that I had 9 fingers on each hand (2 pairs of 4 fingers plus a thumb)!
      I was dreaming! I didn't want to be swept off my feet again, so I instantly stabilized and moved slowly. I decended the stairs (which had completely changed now) and walked out the front door. I told myself that I would remember all of this, and shouted out for lucidity and vividness. My wishes were granted.

Outside of the house was a busy street. I walked along the curb of this street, thinking things over. Everything was so incredibly vivid, I felt the rush of wind as cars sped past me. I felt the little grainy pebbles on the edge of the curb as I stepped on them.

I sat down on a healthy green patch of grass. I could hear the grass bending as it gave into my weight. I laid down all the way, and noticed it was warmer down here. The warm breeze felt nice, and I closed my eyes just enjoying this moment.

I continued to walk down the curb of the street. I made a right hand turn and everything began turning Old West. The paved street gradually became a deep brown dirt and the house designs began to reflect this. There were two men on brown horses. One was chasing after the other. This interested me, and I had a sudden urge to figure out who the man was that was being chased.

I ran and caught up to the man being chased on the horse. The man was tan, and was buff. He had a mini-mustache and I could see the sweat rolling down his face.

"Are you a man?" I asked. He gave me the strangest look, not coming to the realization that I did not mean gender wise.

"Actually," He said quite fearfully, "I am a woman."

Mechanical Monsters

I was my friend in the dream. I was in the dream too, but I wasn't in my own body. Apparently, when 'I' (being my friend) tried to sleep, mechanical monsters would build a tower around the room and harrass me. The monsters told me that the only way to get them to stop harrasing me was to add them as a friend on Facebook. LOL

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      De Ja Vu

I woke up. Had I slept in too late? The clock read a little after 6am, and I began to hurry to get dressed. After that task was completed, I saw some of my friends in the basement where my bedroom is. They were just chilling out with their backpacks and I ate breakfast. I noticed that some of the food had been rearranged and thought that was very strange and dream like.

My clock read 6:48, so I had a few minutes. I put a little more detail into my hair and make up, but the next time I looked at the clock it was 7:58! I was going to be late!

I ran out of the house and through the neighbors yard trying to get to the bus stop as soon as possible. As I got over my neighbor's hill I could fully view the bus stop. It was dreary and raining, but I could see what looked like my friend Shelby at the stop.

"Shelby!!" I called out, but she didn't hear me. I yelled out a few more times as I ran but as I got closer I realized that it wasn't her. Apparently...I found out that running backwards was faster?

I finally got to the stop and looked around. There were a bunch of middle schoolers standing around. I had missed the high school bus.

The middle school bus pulls up and I immediately notice something wrong with it. The bus is very very small, and only has about 4-6 seats in it.

"I had a dream like this before..." I whisper to myself. But it was very true! I had a very vivid dream about a small bus some years back that went completely out of control while heading down a highway. I was already thinking how typical this was of a anxious school dream.

I did a reality check. My wristwatch showed '6:45' and I looked at my fingers but I counted all 5 on each hand...I assumed I wasn't dreaming and hoped that I wouldn't die like I did in the last dream.

I boarded the bus and asked the bus driver if she could take me to the high school. She agreed as long as I would fill out some forms, but I couldn't really hear her well as she sounded muffled.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Tons of fragments right now.

• A dream that was intensely about Zebras
      • I left some lights on overnight and when I 'woke up' I felt really bad about it because I wasted a lot of energy
      • Looking in the mirror...Noticing my hair was really fluffy
      • I might be able to remember more of this dream, but there was some kind of tunnel in my closet that would lead to a mining area lol.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Stick Shift

I was in 2nd hour English...and I was wearing a DRESS!!! I kind of freaked out for a moment in total shock at my choice of wardrobe then moved on. I noticed later that I was wearing jeans underneath my dress. Huh.

I go to gym, a class I don't even have, and they are playing basketball on one side of the room and taking a test on the other side. Some friends & I played basketball.

After gym, my friend Joe and I go eat lunch outside behind the parking lot in a ditch. I see an aquaintance of mine and he tells me that he's going into town to get some food and he wants Joe and I to watch his car for him.

Joe gets in the driver's seat and I'm in the passenger seat. While sitting in the parking lot we quickly realize that he forgot to put his car into park! We are looking for how to put it in park but it is no where to be found! The car is a stick shift and on it has little buttons like "B132" and Drive3.

The car rolls backwards, and somehow I use some very coordinated momentum to swing down the hill, and use that force to go all the way back up and park the car perfectly, managing to hit no one in the process.

Random Mortgage

There was a bank on the other side of a river in a jungle. People were crossing the dangerous river because apparently the bank was very very good. The bank starting doing a lot of home foreclosures and just when my alarm clock woke me up this image flashed in my head:

Last edited by Queen Zukin; 11-19-2009 at 03:36 AM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Horseback

I can't remember this dream all too well. It had a really good story line. I was in that same old western place like in the lucid from a few nights ago. I don't remember very well, but my team were all riding on horseback and we were trying to finish the race/puzzle thing before the other team. My horse was stubborn and kept going the wrong way and running into things!!! I felt really tall on it too, lol.

I know that in at least one scene there was an apparent danger, but of course I don't remember.

P-P-Poe

I was in my English class. The room was two stories and a purple light filled the room. We were all watching students read a Poe story, and we all had to read at least one. It was eventually my turn, and I got up in front of the class and my teacher read along with me as if it was a play. I was reading from a note card, and the words kept changing on the note card (reality check much?) and I was getting SO confused! So eventually the teacher gives up on me and I sit back down. When I sit back down the room has expanded 100 times its size and my friend Joe and I are at the very back of the rows.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Brown West

I'm HATING myself right now for not writing this down earlier. I remember VERY little of this dream, as I woke up at 1am remembering this dream then forgot to write it down. It was a lucid. The worst to forget. All I remember is 2 or 3 men, and I was out west with the horses again. Maybe I was in the dessert? I was questioning them and it was hot outside. I'm still trying my best to overcome this block and remember what I did, because I remember waking up in awe. [sad]

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Had another barely-remembering lucid last night, lol. I'm not even going to give this one a title though, since the only thing I remember is beginning to wake up from it (then waking up and finding that all of my bedroom lights were turned on )

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quiet Secrets

I was heading out to my friend Joe's house, because I was going to meet him there and then he would drive us both to the bus stop. I got to his house, and I find his mom sitting on the carpet behind the sofa. She invites me to sit next to her while Joe is in the bathroom.

She tells me that Joe apparently killed several people, and accidentally got his cousin pregnant. I'm a little shocked that she is telling me this, but I am quite frankly also in disbelief.

Joe and I are ready to leave now, so we get into his truck and we drive down the back roads searching for a bus stop. We manage to find one, and there are two buses there with about 10 peers (a lot for where I live).

I'm trying to find the right bus to get on, and I follow a girl with an orange shirt on. The back of her shirt says, "Titanic Techno", so I am apparently looking for the Titanic Techno Bus. Ok?

Later on (what ever happened to the truck that Joe drove to get to the bus stop?), we are trying to find a ride home. He suggests that he takes my bus home, but I remind him that he would need permission to do so.

Stranger Danger!

I was in a store that also had a movie theater in the back. I was in the store section with Joe, and we are discussing something. Behind him at the very end of the aisle I see two men, about my age. They are standing very straight up next to each other, and I get the feeling that they are not friendly.

They approach me, with scissors. I now KNOW that these people are bad so I'm freaking out here and I grab Joe and make a run for the theater. They're chasing us now, but we do manage to lose them.

We run into a theater that was intending to play New Moon. We find a seat in the middle section, and relax and wait for the movie to begin. As I'm chilling out, I notice the two men enter the theater. They are not making any approach, but simply standing there STARING.

I text the manager that there are some creeps in the theater and an army truck comes to remove them. When I look back, they are gone. In my view arrives a giant red pause sign, which freezes the time all around me. The two men suddenly appear again, closer and more intimindating. It was a half second flash though, and as soon as they were gone the time resumed to normal.

Boo

Had a weird dream about Miley Cyrus (ew)? She was performing on stage but people kept booing at her, and she was freaking out. So these girls come on stage and Miley is making out with them . So the rest of the audience was also kind of confused, then her dad comes up on stage and starts singing. After he takes the lead, Miley starts singing and people are cheering?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Cheers to the Bears

I was at some muesem like place. There were a lot of children there. Inside of an huge part aquarium was a polar bear. I went down stairs and found my friend S showing her brother how to feed the polar bears. She was pouring vodka into their tanks!

Cramming 101

I was in my AP gov class and apparently my teacher had missed a few more days. He said that even though we missed all of these days we would still have our test...tomorrow. We haven't even started the unit yet! Everyone was freaking out again and I was pretty mad.

Klepto

I had to ride the middleschool bus home.

I got on the bus and it was almost already packed. I sat next to a girl who had a chubby face with light brown curly hair. Two more girls crammed into the same seat with me. The girl with curly brown hair looked at me and admitted that she was a klepto, and that she had stolen my pencils but I could retrieve them in my locker later. The rest of the girls follow suit and it's like they are telling their life stories here!

Somehow, I let down my guard and join them. It was actually pretty relieving and I was very surprised how easily I managed to tell the rougher parts.

The bus drops us off at a different school, where they are holding an assembly. Their are DDR mats and I'm wondering what this assembly is going to be about...

Run with the Wolfs

I was at my grandmother's house, and my sister had a ton of friends over. I was forced to sleep on the carpet, which was totally ok. I fell asleep in my dream, and drifted into another dream.

I was in a store. I was either a wolf, or I was seeing wolfs. But I was running from something, and it was not allowed to spot me or else 'I lost'. The store's floor sloped up at an angle and was pretty steep at some places. My predator spotted me eventually and I lost.

Fragments:

• I was in an abandoned building with two other people. I think one was a guy and the other was a girl, both significantly older than me. We were all following each other in this creepy abandoned building and at one point we were walking over these poles that kept the structure of the building. I think I was running from something at one point in the dream.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Sleepy Taxi Driver

I was in a restaurant with some friends. I was maybe 21 in this dream. It was a restaurant like chilli's or maybe more Italian. I was having issues keeping down my food.

My group stepped outside of the restaurant and behold was a giant city in front of me! Much like New York City, but I'm unsure because I do not visit cities often. My friend caught a taxi for us, and she sat in the front while I sat in the back behind the driver. In my dream the driver was on the right side of the car like in England. He kept dozing off repeatedly and began to ramble on about how he hated work. I noticed something funny though, even though we were apparently in a big city, he took the natural gravel backroads to get to his destination.

Platform Life

This was a little strange. Once in a while I have these dreams in which I'm literally living in a secret compartment. In this dream, I was living on a small platform above the toilet in the bathroom. Strange. I stayed up there for the most part in the entire dream, but had to come down as I was apparently at my friend's house and I needed to go home. I called a taxi driver to come pick me up.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      This dream was like...Insane.

Dream Queen

I was walking through the forest with someone. It was scorching hot. The traveler and I come across a small clearing in the forest and in the clearing we observe a native American women watching over her child as she swims in the tiny wading pool. The woman eyes us suspiciously. She tells me to watch over her small daughter as she goes in the house quickly.

Before she leaves, she hands me a small seed. Her only words were, "Plant it, and don't lose sight of it."

I watch over the child, and wish I could join her in the pool. It's so hot here. The traveler tells me to 'take care of my duties' meaning, he wanted me to plant the seed and he will watch over the daughter.

I walk around the front of the woman's house. It looks a lot like my house, except the stone is cracked and grass is growing in between the cracks. The front garden is dilapidated, but beautiful wild flowers grow were the tamed flowers once stood.

I am looking for a safe place for the seed to grow, but a strong gust of wind blows the seed out of my hands! I search the remains of the sidewalk for the seed and find it...The seed was already starting to sprout without me!

I find a small empty patch in the garden and place the small seed there. The seed quickly begins to sprout, and I can see that the flower will be a small white flower with a yellow interior.

Something ushers me to come inside the house. I walk into a small bedroom and I telepathically 'know' that I need to crawl through the vent in the closet to go 'somewhere else'.

I stand up on the washing machine in the closet reaching for the vent, when I accidentally wake someone up in the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" He says.

"Going to the land of dreams," I say casually. I crawl through the vent which is total darkness and arrive in a strange new place. There are warriors here.

A queen-like figure sees me, and greets me with a sneer.

"I see 5 wrong things with your presence," she says.

"What would that be?" I ask her. She looks over at my backpack which is leaning against a wall. In my backpack is my sword, "Xavier". Outside the backpack lays a mirror. I forgot what the other 3 things were.

She corners me against a wall and tells me to leave, I mock her because she is threatening me with a purple brush. She is angered even more now, and tells me if I ever come back I will be instantly killed. After much threats, I finally decide to leave. As I leave, I look around at the warriors who are carrying out business. They look possessed. Or just...not right. I wield my sword and and stab one of the warriors, but one right behind me buries his sword in my stomach.

I FA in the bed next to the other sleeping man. What just happened?

"You're still dreaming," a voice says to me. I turn around and WOAH there is someone next to me! Wtf?

This person explains to me my situation. The person explains that this 'Queen' MUST be terminated.

The person brings me to the 'Council of Dreamers'. In this room there are hundreds, if not thousands, of dreamers. The person tells me that I need to pick one dreamer to help me kill the Queen. The person also implied that this may be a 'one time shot'. Implying I may not be able to make it back their world, or the real world.

I begin to walk through the rows of dreamers. They are sitting at tables carrying on and chatting. As they see me, they stand up. They are TALL! They are from all ethnicities, and most stand at LEAST 9 feet tall! They greet me with smiles.

I turn around to view my other options and - wait - was that someone I knew?

"Zboy!!!" I shout happily and hug him! He smiles, but then I feel an instant twinge of regret. I cannot bring him with me. This guy is like one of my best friends, I don't want anything to happen to him. He deserves more than this.

I left his side, and still in a little pain from thinking what might happen to him I randomly chose another dreamer. She was tall. I think she had pinkISH hair, with a slightly salmon colored face. Yet still beautiful.

The girl teleports us out of the council and half way into the mysterious land of dreams. We stop in a whiteish void, and I ask her how we are going to fight these guys off 2 against 200.

"We have dreaming on our side," She says. I ask her what she means.

"We have options; They do not. I will take the sword and fight. Once I perish you will take the ribbon of time and finish them off."

I understood what she meant. Using 'the ribbon of time' (actually a good analogy if you think about it), I would stop time and finish them all off.

She teleported the rest of the way there, and stopped time instantly. The warriors were getting ready, but frozen in time. She did a little damage to them before attempting to resume time...In which I woke up for real.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Russian Codes

This was like one of my first dreams of the night. It was so confusing. There were these people that were trying to show me these philosophies and codes in Russian and apparently it meant something great. It was really disorientating and I woke up feeling kind of sick LOL.

Stuck on Stupid

I was in my Econ class. We were doing a history assignment about a historical figure. The assignment was homework if we didn't finish, but it was extremely easy and I finished within minutes. This girl next to me was being really dumb in her questions.

The teacher heard her, and she said to the girl, "Careful, or you'll get stuck on stupid."

After 5th hour I went to my locker which was down the hall instead of in its normal spot. There was a cute guy standing in front of my locker. He was a little taller than me, had brown hair and brown eyes. He smiled and I asked if I could get past him to open my locker. He kindly moved and went to a locker close to mine.

This random girl comes up to my locker and tells us we need to get to class. She's dressed very strange. She closes my locker but a book gets caught in between the hinges. Crap. She keeps saying how we should get someone to help us get the book out but I'm reassuring her that I can get it out myself. I open the locker up again and pull the book out. Easy enough.

I walk aimlessly somewhere. Where am I going, anyways? I'm standing there thinking when a girl yells out, "You're supposed to being going to Programming 3!" eek! Programming 3?! I thought I'd swore to my grave that I'd never even take Programming 2!

Fragments:
      • I was running in the forest from something. I accidentally ran right through a thorn bush and I felt it cut open my leg.
      • Driving on the highway.

Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast