• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Kraftwerks Dreamworld Adventures

LD Count
      When Punkahs Fly (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was riding in a plane above the bahamas. It was beuatifully vivid, almost better than real life. I jumped out with a middle aged man who appeared to be guiding us and some friends, we glided through the air on.. a punkah of all things. We glided and glided through the beautiful islands, and a realization hit me: What if I'm dreaming? I pinched my nose, took a deep breath in, and became completely and totally lucid. The punkah twirled down and down, and we landed lightly on the ground. I lifted the punkah high above my head, running along the ground, as if to catch a breeze, I jumped, and did catch a little wind, but I spiraled down into the water. Things twisted and blurred here, and all I remember after this point is a series of disconected images of beuatiful things, that would change into horrible things. Its difficult to describe. I woke up, grabbed a glass of water, lied down, and continued my dreaming adventures.
      "Oh DC's... where ARE you?" (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was sitting in my room this time, at the computer, when the girl I was talking to said "I think your dreaming right now.. You really should reality check." I plugged my nose, and sure enough I was dreaming and fully lucid again. Then, everything went black, and I got the same stream of disconected images as last time. I opened my eyes and looked arround. I was in my room. Out of will I yelled
      "HA! You can't fool me! I know I'm still dreaming!" I plugged my nose and breathed in, it was merely a false awakening. I broke my window and jumped out onto the ground, ready to explore this dreaming wonderland. The first thing I wanted to do was mess with some DC's, I called out "OH DC'S... WHERE ARE YOU!" but there were none in sight. I explored the neighbor hood for a while, as I did, things became more and more vivid. I remember finding a house full of chickens, but other than that, the neighborhood was completely unremarkable.

I decided to set off somewhere where I could find some Dream Characters. I began to run to the school, and would jump in the air every so often and glide a ways. It was simmilar to skipping, but with huge steps. A thought hit me. I haven't found my dream guide yet.

I looked arround the street, no dream characters in sight and yelled to the sky "DREAM GUIDE! SHOW YOURSELF". I blinked, and opened my eyes.
      I was in bed. I reality checked, only to find I was awake. I rolled over in my bed, and went back to sleep.
      Fragment-"CYGNUS! CYGNUS! GUESS WHAT CYGNUS!" (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was in a small room, sitting arround a table with some other people. We talked of dreaming related things and made idle chatter. I listened in, and heard someone call themselves waking nomad. I realized I was in dreamviews group chat. Waking nomad was discussing a shared dreaming scheme with raven knight. A plan to prove its existance or something. I was bored of the topic, so I changed the subject and yelled to cygnus "CYGNUS! CYGNUS! GUESS WHAT? I had the BEST lucid dream last night! I was flying in the bahamas on a PUNKAH. It was AMAZING!"
      The dream faded here
      and I woke up, Regretfull I hadn't thought to reality check. I rolled over to have one last dream for the night.
      Cami-Miniskirt Day (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I walked to school only to find that it was "Cami-Miniskirt Day". But only the males were participating. They were all crossdressing, and talking about barbies and hana montanna. I found a dark haired boy who was also a sophomore and asked "Whats going on".
      He said "You know how red heads are firecrotches? Well, Brunnetes are black hole crotches. Here, see what I mean." He spread his legs, and everything in the room started to fly up his skirt, I was pulled into the dark space, and woke up, ending my night of strange and beuatiful dreams.

Thats a lot of dreams... T'was a good night. I'm making progress.
      And now.. for a Stephen Strutmeyer Film...
      http://i41.tinypic.com/2l86mc.jpg
      Interrogate Subconscious [] Throw Cars [x] Start an alternate life [] Alter the Gravity []
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      MY SPACESHIP IS GOING TO KICK YOUR SPACESHIP'S ASS.

Dream World Wanderer Rosewhip137's Avatar
      LD Count
      Very impressive thus far. All of these dreams seem to be just semi-lucid's so far by the description of what you've done in them, correct? So keep working to Complete Lucidity. (Unless I am mistaken)

Also, about how long are each of these dreams, in dream time? Perhaps something to add to each entry, the duration of the dream.

LD Count
      Quote Originally Posted by Rosewhip137 View Post

Also, about how long are each of these dreams, in dream time? Perhaps something to add to each entry, the duration of the dream.
      Oh yeah, thats a good idea. The 2 lucids last night, seemed to be around 20 minutes each. As for semi-lucidity, the second dream I had was the closest I've gotten to full lucidity. It was extremely vivid, I had a good grasp on the dream, I just wasn't fully aware of the fact I was dreaming.
      Interrogate Subconscious [] Throw Cars [x] Start an alternate life [] Alter the Gravity []

LD Count
      you haven't posted for a while, what's up?

LD Count
      Quote Originally Posted by Rosewhip137 View Post
      you haven't posted for a while, what's up?
      RL issues effecting my dreams. On that note, have a couple DJ entries I've been saving.:
      Its simple really (I'm just not very good at it) (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was at school, but it wasn't normal school. There weren't any teachers arround, and no students except for me and a couple of girls. We sat around talking about stuff, and then one of them said "Hey I heard your good at 'lucid dreaming'.. What is it, and how can I do it?"
      "Oh Its simple really" I replied "Lucid Dreaming is when you realize your dreaming!"
      "But how do you do that?" She looked extremely puzzled
      "One of the most common ways is to reality check. That means to test whether or not your dreaming. One of the easiest ones is to plug your nose and breathe in. You never truly know if your dreaming or awake until you reality check.
      "Thats really cool" She reality checks as she says this. "How long was it until you had your first lucid dream?"
      "Oh.. It took me a month or so"
      The conversation shifted at this point to school gossip,
      and everything here on out is pretty hazy. The main point was, I really should have been lucid here, and it was a good situation to be lucid in.. *cough cough*
      Dream Paralysis (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was in the hallway of my house, when suddenly My vision faltered, and there was a strange electronic noise. The only way I can describe it is like being 'unplugged'. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I knew that there was a peircingly loud noise, and that I couldn't move. I pinched my nose and became lucid. I couldn't move my body at all, and the noise was terrifying. I could start to move a little, but I was overcome by pain. I kept waddling into a bedroom in the house looking for someone to help me. I tried to scream, but I couldn't open my mouth. I tried to wake up, but i couldn't. I was trapped in this dream torture for a good 5 minutes of nonstop pain and this splitting noise, until I woke up in a cold sweat in bed afraid to go back to sleep.

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerk View Post
      RL issues effecting my dreams. On that note, have a couple DJ entries I've been saving.:
      Its simple really (I'm just not very good at it) (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was at school, but it wasn't normal school. There weren't any teachers arround, and no students except for me and a couple of girls. We sat around talking about stuff, and then one of them said "Hey I heard your good at 'lucid dreaming'.. What is it, and how can I do it?"
      "Oh Its simple really" I replied "Lucid Dreaming is when you realize your dreaming!"
      "But how do you do that?" She looked extremely puzzled
      "One of the most common ways is to reality check. That means to test whether or not your dreaming. One of the easiest ones is to plug your nose and breathe in. You never truly know if your dreaming or awake until you reality check.
      "Thats really cool" She reality checks as she says this. "How long was it until you had your first lucid dream?"
      "Oh.. It took me a month or so"
      The conversation shifted at this point to school gossip,
      and everything here on out is pretty hazy. The main point was, I really should have been lucid here, and it was a good situation to be lucid in.. *cough cough*
      [INDENT]
      Dream Paralysis (DILD)
      If only that's how people in real life would act about dreams! All the questions, seeming interested, not the "you're crazy" thoughts, or the...not answering, neatrality of their looks! Looks like you weren't focusing on your RC that well! You should've taught her that quality not quantity matter!
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

LD Count
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidreamsavy View Post
      If only that's how people in real life would act about dreams! All the questions, seeming interested, not the "you're crazy" thoughts, or the...not answering, neatrality of their looks! Looks like you weren't focusing on your RC that well! You should've taught her that quality not quantity matter!
      I actually know a few girls who DON'T think its crazy but think its beyond their ability. I'm still trying to convince them otherwise B)

LD Count
      I must say that "Dream Paralysis" you experienced frightens the shit out of me, not having control, being in constant agony, definitely not something I would like to experience.

LD Count
      Lucid Dream within a Dream (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dreams a complicated, and exteremly strange dream. Its also one of the best LD's I've ever had. Prepare to be confused.

I started feeling really sick, and having these 'flashes' in front of my eyes. I told my mother about this, and she suggested I take a nap. I happily obliged but told her there was one complication:
      'I have so much trouble getting to sleep. I can't seem to keep still for very long"
      She replied "Oh don't worry, I'll give you a special ring. It paralyzes you when you put it on"
      She gave me the ring, and I got into bed. I slipped the ring on, and realized she was right. I momentarily paniced about how I was going to get it off, but that wasn't an issue. I didn't feel sleepy at all, but I was bored. I tried to lift my right arm, and it felt like it lifted just fine. I tried to get up out of bed and did that just fine. I saw myself asleep in bed and yelled "HOLY CRAP" but no one could here me. I explored for a while, until I snapped back into my body and fell asleep.

A dream formed within a dream, I looked at the sky, and noticed it changed color. I reality checked and sure enough I was dreaming. I started spinning around and rubbing my hands just to make sure I stayed stable. When I opened my eyes the dream became unbelieveabley vivid. The first order of buisiness was to try to fly. I jumped off the ground, and spread out my arms, but alas I almost faceplanted. After that I tried shooting a fireball out of my hands. That didn't work either. I decided I better not waste anymore time, and started to explore. I ran through the dream, I zipped around almost like I was Sonic the Hedgehog. I even did some free running (I.E. Running on walls, climbing up things.)

I came to a huge suspension bridge, and I mean H-U-G-E. It spanned a massive chasm with a tiny river at the bottom. As I ran across the bridge it colapsed behind me. After the bridge, I explored some more. The wilderness was beautifull, and I could sit and look around all day. I came to a large town, with the strangest architecture I've ever seen. It had lots of domes, and columns and arches, but the architecture wasn't grecko roman at all. I really can't put it into words.

While exploring the town, I came to a strange lady. She Had white hair with with black streaks. I almost yelled out loud "Bellatrix!" It was Bellatrix from the Harry Potter series. As I approached her to talk, she started screaming 'RAPE. RAPE. RAPIST IN THE TOWN. HEEEEELLP. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME."

I ran out of the town, not wanting to get cought up in anything. I realized some cops were trailing me. I decided I wanted to try a little bit of dream logic now.
      "Hey you! Cops" I yelled "How about we play a little game of hide and go-seek. If you guys find me, you can take me in, if you guys don't find me, you don't. Simple right?"

"Alright." one of the cops said in an english accent "Would counting to 100 be OK?"

"Absolutely" I replied. I had to do my very best not to burst out laughing. I ran into the forrest while the cops started counting, and... jumped off a cliff. I landed just fine, the impact was no more than taking a very hard step. I ran around a while, and then climbed back up the cliff face and ran back into the town.

Something was wrong here, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me, there were no people. Just as this thought crossed my mind, a door creaked open and a zombie stepped out. "OH SHHHHHHHHI-" I yelled as I ran out of the town, ZOMBIES. Suddenly I had an impluse to find someone I know. I decided I'd find a school. When I got to the school, I woke up.

"Wow, What an amazing dream" I remarked. "It must have been an hour long". I looked around, but the ring was nowhere to be found. I walked down stairs and there was an extreme scene change.

I was in a car, and yelled "THE IPAD IS GOING TO SUCK YOU KNOW" For no apparent reason. Then I woke up for real.

All I can say about that one is... Holy crap. Thats one long dream. I'd have to say it was 45 minutes plus at the very least. The only bad part abotu it was my lack of control. I couldn't fly, I coulnd't do magic, I cound't do anything. Maybe my dream guide will tell me how to do these things when the time comes.
      Last edited by Kraftwerk; 02-14-2010 at 01:16 AM.

stellar flotsam <span class='glow_808080'>cygnus</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      lots
      CA
      wow man, lots going on in that one - nice job getting lucid

you don't need a dream guide to teach you about control. if you practice staying in one place and not moving on unless you have stabilized completely (like i keep telling you), then control will come naturally. it's just a matter of working with expectations and gaining familiarity with the dreamstate - which is difficult if you lose yourself in wandering off.
      Kraftwerk likes this.
      stabilization guides:
      foundations -=- DCs & coherence

LD Count
      Quote Originally Posted by cygnus View Post
      wow man, lots going on in that one - nice job getting lucid

you don't need a dream guide to teach you about control. if you practice staying in one place and not moving on unless you have stabilized completely (like i keep telling you), then control will come naturally. it's just a matter of working with expectations and gaining familiarity with the dreamstate - which is difficult if you lose yourself in wandering off.
      I know theres only lucid and not lucid, but I wasn't super aware of my goals and decided "I wanna mess around". I had some fun exploring though, and it will satisfy me for the moment. at least I made an effort to stabilize (Next dream I'll completely stabalize and stay in one spot the whole time)

LD Count
      lots
      CA
      after learning the ability to stay in one place (haha) and stabilize, then you should work on lucid recall/cohesion by gradually extending the time in which you are dreaming (rather than doing as much as possible just to forget most of it)... i'd rather have 5 minutes of very high lucidity than an hour of normal lucidity, but that's just me (not that you have to have one or the other, it's just a matter of practice).

but yeah, now and then it's fun to just go nuts
      Kraftwerk likes this.
      stabilization guides:

LD Count
      after learning the ability to stay in one place (haha) and stabilize, then you should work on lucid recall/cohesion by gradually extending the time in which you are dreaming (rather than doing as much as possible just to forget most of it)... i'd rather have 5 minutes of very high lucidity than an hour of normal lucidity, but that's just me (not that you have to have one or the other, it's just a matter of practice).

but yeah, now and then it's fun to just go nuts
      Alright! Well, my dream recall last night was superb. I remembered 5 whole dreams so thats a step. I need to work on recalling the smaller details in my lucids though, and you have a good point about the high lucidity part. I'll get there. I have a feeling I'm on my way to 2 lucids a week

LD Count
      ****WARNING- DREAM NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE SQUEAMISH****
      I'm not gonna put this in my normal DJ because its somewhat of a fragment, but I had a very disturbing dream last night where everyone but me was projectile vommiting. I jumped in the puddles like a little kid in the rain. After a while people started to collapse. I kept jumping in the puddles of blood and vomit. I'm thoroughly disturbed.

LD Count
      'Here, try some of this acid' (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

'Hey Son, Why don't you try some of this acid'
      'Dad... what are you smo- Oh right, your tripping. What the heck, gimme some'
      I took the acid, and went back to my computer game. I was playing Modern Warfare 2 (I hate COD games, so it doesn't really make much sense) at this point, I had the weirdest dream transition ever, the sensation of clicking the mouse went away, I stopped really touching the keyboard, the character moved on his own, but with me, like I was controlling him mentally. Soon the edges of my computer monitor started to shift, and I was no longer playing the game I was in the game. I shot terrorists for a while, and then the scene shifted and melted. My weapon was gone, and I was in the middle of a city street at night. The city was amazing, with architecture from all over the world, and all sorts of buildings. I walked around the city for a while, and entered a supermarket. (Looking back in my DJ, I realize i've been to this paticular supermarket before, just not in this city, but another dream) This supermarket was a fantastic place that sold everything from mundane grocercy list items, human skin, tactical nukes, pot, assault rifles, exoctic animals and prostitutes. I can't really remember what I did at this market, so I moved on. I was going to several 'cultural exhibitions' around the city. I went to most of them, but wanted to go to one in paticular, a japanese exhibition. When I got there, there were lots of dead geishas, and an angry man with a katana.
      'ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHORES TOO. ARE YOU ONE OF THEM HOME BREAKERS?' He yelled as he rushed at me. I woke up just in time to not be impaled by the katana.

LD Count
      Wild Attempts (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Last night, I attempted to wild, 2 times. When I fell asleep, I repeated the mantra 'I will wake up in exactly 5 hours, and I will WILD'.. I didn't check the clock, but I did wake up in the middle of the night (I'm fairly sure it was five hours) with the intention to wild. I made the stupid mistake of not getting up, so this really wasn't a WBTB, It was more of a 'i'm too lazy to wbtb' moment. I closed my eyes, and started counting 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12... 3... 4... sooner or later I just fell asleep. I woke again, and repeated what I did before, forgetting to get up and do something first. I soon fell asleep, just like lat time. Lesson learned: If your gonna WBTB, Get out of bed.

LD Count
      lots
      CA
      i wish my dad gave me acid.
      stabilization guides:

LD Count
      i wish my dad gave me acid.
      I can never believe the things DC's say or do. I can't believe I didn't catch that XD

ALSO: I updated the table of contents. Its now a heck of a lot cleaner, and you can jump to significant dreams with the click of the mouse

LD Count
      I have a cool story to tell you, when you're avalaible.

LD Count
      Cancer (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

'Heyyah, I know this might be a bad time to call, but... Jacks died of cancer'
      'He what? You can't be serious?!' Apparently my friend Jack had just died of cancer. This dream already wasn't going to well. I slammed down my cellphone, and ran to an antique shop where some how I knew the clerk. I asked the clerk about what happened (Apparently he was also a doctor), and he told me he had no idea. The rest of the dream from here on out is pretty vauge. Its disturbing to me that my friend got cancer, I really hope this isn't one of those 'premonition' dreams.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      You are really progressing! It's cool to see the progession. Dream drugs are awesome. HAHAHA.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Thank you nomad! I can't wait to try dream drugs lucid

Transformation1 (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This was a strange dream for me, because I was not myself, instead I was a small girl about the age of 7. I sat in a small sunlit room on a bench with several other little girls. I learned that we were in prisoned by an old man, and that he was never going to let us free. Instead of thinking 'He must be a pedophile' I thought like a little girl. I simply thought 'Well, thats strange'. He called the little girls in one by one, and had them sit on his lap and play the violin. Any girl who could not play the violin well enough was sentenced to death. I would sit on the bench, watching a girl stand up and go open the door. I'd hear playing, then yelling, then screaming, and the screaming would end with a final thud. It finnally came my turn, I stood up and walked to the door. I turned to door slowly to see an old man about the age of 60, sitting on a clean white bed, there were fresh blood stains on the walls. I sat on his lap and began to play, I hit a wrong note and he began to yell. He pulled out a knife and raised it high above his head. I woke up just before it plunged down into me.

LD Count
      Transformation2 (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Another transfer dream in the same night. This time I was Stephen King, and was in some sort of hellish obstacle course. I had to navigate a tunnell filled with lava to save a group of people. I suceeded in doing that much, only to find that the group of people wanted to murder me. I woke up before anything interesting could happen.

LD Count
      Stabalize (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Lucid. I was lucid. That was all I knew and all I cared about. I barely remembered plugging my nose but I knew I was lucid some how. I was about to run of to into the distance, when I heard a song playing, a Rage Against the Machine song. It was to the tune of killing in the name of
      "WEEELLL NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TOLD YOU. STABALIZE, DON'T YOU DIE, STABALIZE..... STABALIZE, DON'T YOU DIE JUST STABALIZE. DO WHAT THEY TOLD 'YAH (At dreamviews), DO WHAT THEY TOLD 'YAH. (at dreamviews) STABALIZE. DON'T YOU DIE, JUST STABALIZE."
      I stood around awstruck. I said out loud 'Thank you subconsious' and stabalized. The dream was extremely blurry, and all I had been able to sense crisply was what I heard. I spent a good 5 minutes stabalizing. I looked at my hands, I rubbed them together. I used my 5 senses... (I even licked the floor.)

I then decided I wanted to practice teleporting. I closed my eyes, envisioned a location, and jumped. I was there. I kept practicing 'till I was satisfied, and then I woke up. What a productive dream.

LD Count
      Lock Down (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was at school, Searching for something, running around the school trying to find something. I'm not sure what it was though. Suddenly, Sirens started blaring, and we were all ordered to enter a certain room and sit down. The room was huge, and the floor was flat. There was also a huge window on the wall, (Like, the window WAS the wall) and you could see out for miles and miles. The school seemed to be 50 stories off the ground. I made idle conversation with some friends, when suddenly a huge school bus came smashing through the window. I don't remember what happened next, but after that, I was on the school bus, flying through the storm. The school bus didn't seem like a normal school bus, the paint job was all tiedie, I craned my neck to see who was driving it (I was on the back) and woke up.

Could it be? Could it be I managed to get onto nomads moon bus?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast