• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Like Tree721Likes

Thread: Maria's Epic Dream Journal of Awesomeness

Banned
      Quote Originally Posted by Xedan View Post
      I don't think you can type anything too bad for DV. You must not see what some people talk about on here.
      QFT
      Mario92 likes this.

Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Being a Meanie (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Typical DV dream fragment. I was engaged in R/S debate, and my skeptical nature was apparently offending people. Conkt joined in at one point. It was fun.

The Ford Carousel (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was driving by the place I work, when I noticed there was a new feature in the parking lot. Some silly little contraption where you drive your car on a track...it was very odd.

Star Wars Parody Fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Another frag dream. It was related to Star Wars and space war, but that's about all I remember.

Trouble at Work (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

The first bit of the dream takes place on a scrubby hillside overlooking my place of work. There is a map laid out on the ground, and it looks like the boss is trying to decide what to do with the land around the car dealership. I noticed these two green pipes on the map, similar to Mario warp pipes. I asked what they were for, and nobody could answer. Drainage was the best guess. They said that the pipes would've been removed by now if they could've, but machinery couldn't reach them.

The scene skips to inside the building. I am just barely on-time for work, and cannot find my co-worker. I found her standing around, shooting the breeze with a customer.
      The dream gets rather boring and mundane after this as I go about my normal work duties.

The final part of the dream takes place at my co-worker's house. She's a bit of a stoner, and in my dream, she had a pool. My sister was there, along with a couple of "friends" I didn't know. One of them wanted to bang her, and I had no idea why. My sister was there for the sleepover, which we were apparently having. My co-worker led one of the young men upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door. My sister wanted to sleep upstairs outside the bedroom door, and I told her it wouldn't be such a great idea. She got all huffy, and the dream ended.
      Jesus of Suburbia likes this.

Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Department Store fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dream is sort of fading, but I remember being in a Best Buy or something. Not sure what I was after or why I was there, though.

Fire flower fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I think this one involved Carousoul wanting me to change my avatar to a screenshot of the Super Mario games with a fire flower power up.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      Wherever major appliances are sold!
      DJ Entries
      That would be a good avatar, or maybe one of Mario shooting a fireball
      Mario92 and Jesus of Suburbia like this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Like this?
      Spoiler for 1:

Meh...I kinda like having a chick in my avatar, too. Confuses the crap out of some people, I'm sure.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      I was thinking more like this:

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      or this:

Banned
      The Weak and the Wounded
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      Department Store fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dream is sort of fading, but I remember being in a Best Buy or something. Not sure what I was after or why I was there, though.

Fire flower fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I think this one involved Carousoul wanting me to change my avatar to a screenshot of the Super Mario games with a fire flower power up.

I would never ask that.

I don't like anime avatars though

So change it to something slightly less garish
      Jesus of Suburbia and Mario92 like this.

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      yea, the anime is getting stale. And this thread is getting derailed.
      Jesus of Suburbia and Mario92 like this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Cafe Community College (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Strange dream, to say the least. Not really sure what was going on, but it seemed that I stumbled upon a semi-secret, underground cafe beneath my community college. Drinks were being served, and some people were logged on to their laptops. Dream Views came into play; I met up with the real-life version of an inactive but well-known member. I convinced her to join back up. The dream ended.

Saving the Girl (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Pretty detailed dream. It started out as an online game. I was doing pretty okay, when I realized that the events of the game were literally happening. It seemed a girl near and dear to me had been taken prisoner. The only way to free her was to either finish the game or go get her in real life. She was being held captive by a wealthy Japanese samurai. Getting to him would not be an easy task, either, as I soon found out.

I met up with a small crew of friends in Japan. One of them had a boat to cross this lake with. On the other side was my girl, and damn it all, I was going to get her back. The trip across the lake was very strange. We didn't move very fast, and these massive waves kept cropping up with this impenetrable fog. The hardest part was keeping the boat's nose steered into the waves, instead of alongside them. We also had to keep an eye out for logs in the water that could potentially sink us. All the while, I was playing the game. I was doing rather well, actually, and kept unravelling more plot. There was a giant wave that capsized us, and the dream ended.
      Last edited by Mario92; 01-07-2010 at 08:15 AM.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Japanese Burgers (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dream took place in Japan. A businessman was talking with a six-year-old. There was a burger stand the two were watching, like New York might have. It was rumored that hamburgers from Tokyo were superb. The young one piped up that the burgers were very healthy. The man explained that the occasional sandwich was just fine, but too many would make you fat. He then went on to explain how fat works, noting that it was okay to have no fat and a small "layer" of fat about the stomach. Too many burgers, though, would make you much too big. The young one finally grasped this concept, and the dream ended.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Sounds like a really weird commercial.

Kind of reminds me of:
      Last edited by Xedan; 01-17-2010 at 02:41 AM.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      200th Dream!

Long one in the Spammy Thread (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I had a dream involving Invader, Walms, Jeff, and CarmineEternity. We were all posting in the world record thread, treating it like a chat room. In it, we were discussing all sorts of topics, including our pets and going on long walks just for fun. It was a lot of fun. The dream lasted for a long time and was quite vivid, but not much to really write up.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Funny how only one of them is ever in that thread.

DJ Entries
      Yeah, what about an appearance from the regulars?! Come on!

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      Japanese Burgers (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dream took place in Japan. A businessman was talking with a six-year-old. There was a burger stand the two were watching, like New York might have. It was rumored that hamburgers from Tokyo were superb. The young one piped up that the burgers were very healthy. The man explained that the occasional sandwich was just fine, but too many would make you fat. He then went on to explain how fat works, noting that it was okay to have no fat and a small "layer" of fat about the stomach. Too many burgers, though, would make you much too big. The young one finally grasped this concept, and the dream ended.
      LOL, that dream is dumb and smart *at the same time*!
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidreamsavy View Post
      LOL, that dream is dumb and smart *at the same time*!
      And...

IN 3D!!!

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      A Story of Love, Romance, Nerds, and Fail (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm standing outside this great building, all steel and glass. Inside, it is pitch-black. I had arrived. Inside is my one-way ticket to manhood. All I must do is find her, and let events run their course. I stride through the doors with confidence, donning the night-vision goggles. Within the great steel trap is hundreds; nay, thousands of girls, all of them my age. They are lined up, working in this factory, making small bobbles. They do not have goggles, and are thus unable to see what they are doing, but they are still highly skilled at what they do. I pace up and down the aisles, looking for one girl who speaks to me, one who catches my attention. I find her at the end of a row. She is a very cute girl of Asian descent, but also having ancestors of European descent. A small pair of glasses frame her eyes. Her smile is dazzling.

I approach the bench where she's working at and strike up a brief conversation, trying to get a feel for her personality and voice. Her voice is astounding, and many of her hobbies and interests parallel mine. Although everything is still green and she cannot yet see me, I kknow that this is the one for me. I remove the goggles and tap a button, switching on the lights. She looks at me, and a smile spreads across her face. She approaches, drapes her arms around me, and kisses me. She pushes hard against me, knocking me into a chair that had conveniently appeared right behind us. She stands to the side of the chair; I sweep her off her feet and place her on my lap. She holds me tight, kissing and hugging, her hands exploring my every being. I do the same, feeling her smooth legs, playfully pushing her skirt up. She giggles and kisses me hard once more.

Just as I'm about to cross the border to manhood, a feral scream pierces the factory. This massive ape of a man comes barreling at me, a look of pure hatred in his eyes. He does this flying tackle into me, knocking away the girl and pinning me to the floor, foaming slightly at the mouth.
      "Back off, twerp, she's all mine."
      The man is dressed in what looks to be some sort of cosplay outfit. A plastic sword hangs at his hip; his hair is dyed a fiery red. The girl commands him to get up, apologizing profusely. She explains that Eddy is confused, and he somehow got it into his head that she is his girlfriend. As I get up and dust myself off, I tell her that it isn't a problem. I ask how we can get rid of him; she recommends getting a good hotel room. Eddy hears us, though, and insists on sticking to us like glue. I simply sigh, shaking my head...I ask her if she would like to go on a date instead, to which she consents.

The scene skips ahead to a gloomy sort of park, laden with fog and strange plants. I am holding the girl's hand, Eddy practically breathing down my neck. I recall that I have a Semester Test tomorrow for a very important class, and that I should be going so I can study. The girl is saddened by this; she kisses me lightly, her lips brushing mine ever so slightly. I thought Eddy's eyes would pop out of his head. I tell her that it might be a good idea to get a restraining order against this fruit cake, and she promises to go down to the police station first thing in the morning. I kiss her one more time, then depart.

The scene skips to my Literature class. I had done no studying for this test, which was a darn shame. I don't know the answer to most of the questions on the test. All I can do is scribble in a small amount of text beneath a few of the questions. My grade is right on the edge; this test is crucial. I turn in my half-filled sheet of paper, hoping for a good grade. I take to pacing the room and eating Christmas ornaments for some reason. The glass does not hurt or draw blood; instead, it just sort of tickles. I spray fragments of glass everywhere as I pace about. The rest of the class is still working; the clock reads 7 p.m. School ended hours ago. Everyone was staying late just to finish the tests. Finally, the teacher calls me over and gives me the terrible news. I take a cursory glance at the grade: 6/25. I look again: 16/25. Not much better, considering it counted for 20% of my final grade. I am screwed. The dream ends in a fit of panic.

I think I just broke my all-time longest dream record...
      Last edited by Mario92; 01-11-2010 at 05:33 AM.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Lucid TOTM Completion (MILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

At long last, I've finally gone and had another lucid deam. I'm sitting at my computer, logged on to Dream Views, when BAM! I become lucid. Realization just sort of hits me like a brick wall. I briefly stabilized the dream, though not as much as I should have. I instantly recalled the Task of the Month: have a sip of sparkling cider (I'm underage). I try to summon a wine flute full of the stuff, but I kept failing (looks like dream control may be a bit harder than I thought). So, after failing to actively make a glass of cider appear, I looked around on my desk. Sure enough, there was already a glass there, filled with semi-warm sparkling cider. It was a tad old, but it still had some fizz to it, as well as some chill. I quickly drained the glass. The fizzy apple juice tasted just like it does in reality. The bubbles danced about my mouth; the cool, sweet liquid poured down my throat.

As a side note, I had a very good feeling about last night before going to bed. I spent the entire day in a state of perpetual awareness, which I think may have really helped here.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      FINALLY! Another LD. I am so proud of you! I still have yet to complete the TOTM . Had a few LD's this month, just never remember, thanks to my "dream mind" taking over
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Thanks, LDS. I think ETWOLD is really helping, too.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, I understand what it was that made you so aware. Unfortunately I'm oblivious to outside things on a normal day. So the push it gives may not be dramatic enough.

DJ Entries
      YAY!! Grats on the lucid AND the TOTM!!

I need to get to work on reading the ETWOLD. I finally got a copy of my own!
      Mario92 likes this.

Deactivated
      Grats on the TOTM bro!

Grates on the lucid as well. It's a reward in its own right.
      Mario92 likes this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Thanks, everyone. I didn't know so many people were reading my journal.

Do Not Fear The Reaper (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am sitting at the computer, logged on to Youtube. I'm watching a video involving dart wars and Kirie from Girls Bravo. As soon as the video ended, I live through it. The house is divided into two camps; red on one side, blue on the other. The blue team consists of Kirie, Koyomi, and myself. On the red team are my two annoying next-door neighbors. We all have dart weapons. The blue side has three-pronged blasters, and the red team has this two-barreled semi-automatic reloader thing. The battle commences. My team quickly gains the upper hand, driving back the red team. As the other members of the blue team go forth and conquer all, I am left to guard the base. This gets boring very quickly. Eventually, I become highly impatient and decide to go roam for a snack. I get my snack and discover that the red team has been more or less conquered. They have been driven to the back porch, and are taking heavy fire from Koyomi and Kirie. Somehow, they summoned about seven hundred nerf darts, and are now shelling the red team mercilessly. Finally, the battle ends...or so I think. Kirie steps out of the bunker and lifts up one of the red team members. He stammers out a sentence...
      "But...I thought you were on our team."
      "Don't worry, I am."
      She pulls out a Halo plasma grenade and throws it behind her, sticking it to me. The grenade goes off, destroying my house as it does so. We are all now airborne. Massive chunks of rock are flying through the air. Below us, there are many long, long drops to instant death. Our only hope of suriving is to latch onto a rock and hope it absorbs the blow. Everyone is able to clamor onto this one flat rock, but I cannot find one.

I drift over a massive waterfall and begin my plummet to death. Down, down I go, faster and faster, hurling toward a rocky outcropping below. I count down the time. All fear is gone, replaced by a feeling of exhiliration. Three...two...one...I smash into the rocks. A book is open right before my nose...it seems to contain credits for something. As my body shuts down and my consciousness fades, I read over the book, knowing that it shall be the last thing I ever see. Death did not come, however. I did not lose my grip on consciousness, and my body didn't feel broken or misshapen. Just as I realized I was still perfectly okay, the dream ended.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast