• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Q Zukin's Dream Journal
      how many ways can we butcher my name <3

Normal Dreams are written in Black
      Lucid Dreams are written in Green
      Other highlights are in Purple
      Nightmares in Blue

Comments totally appreciated! <3
      Goals:
      • Divide by Zero
      • Drive a Car
      • Go to the Void
      • Visit Pandora
      • Do an Extreme Sport
      • Fight a zombie!

Favorite Dreams so Far:
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 05-09-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      1/5/10

No recalled dreams from last night. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and thought, "Huh, what an evil little dream I just had," went to write it in my physical DJ and realized I hadn't got a pen!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Defending the Defense

I was on a football stadium, playing football. I was a newbie at football, so I just ran around and did what I knew how to do. At one point in the game I realized I was literally defending the defense.

Math Teacher

Had a dream that I went to college and became a math teacher. At first I was really excited and told everyone that I was a math teacher now and even one of my good friends. After a few minutes I started to get really sad because I realized that was far from my life goal.

Cut Collage

Dreamed I was in German class, and a lot of my friends were there. We were on the desks and cutting out things from magazines to make a collage. We kept needing to move our desks.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Gravity Issues

I was at a club afterschool. We were hanging out, doing our business when another club from the school decided to occupy the same classroom. They were watching a movie in the back corner of the room. I watched the movie for a few minutes. It was about a guy who was trying to get engaged to a woman. He kept using his shoe as a phone.

Our club decided to move the equipment downstairs to the cafeteria. We drew more people there, but I looked down and realized I was shirtless! This really didn't bother me too much, but after a few minutes I decided I should probably get a shirt on lol.

I walked out of the back door of the school into a fieldy area. There was another door that I intended to use to get back in. A security guard stopped me, and told me I was using the wrong door and to use the one about 20 feet over. I began running, and started having gravitational issues. My runs became running jumps until I was jumping 30 feet into the air and spinning around.

I looked behind me, and noticed that the male security guard was pregnant.
      I decided at this point I was most likely dreaming. Once again, I was being pulled away in the air to somewhere else. When trying to fly, most people have trouble staying OFF the ground. Me? Well, I have trouble just staying ON the ground. I tried to get back on the ground and fight the attraction pulling me somewhere else, but it was futile and I failed. I was pulled across houses until I eventually wound up in another (bad) dream...

Scream

I was in an old hotel with my cousin who I rarely see. The hotel had probably around 3 floors and was built in the late 1800's.

I was playing a board came with my cousin on the table in the dining room. For some reason, we decided that we should go eat cake in the laundry room on the highest floor.

We sat talking casually in the small cramped room.

"Wait, quiet for a sec," I said. I could make out a growing noise of terror. It sounded as if a man was next door to us, screaming in pain as if he was dieing in a fire. He shouted words of Italian, and continued screaming sounds that sound like they came from the depths of Hell. Amidst his screaming sounded like the echo of demons with him. It was truely horrifying. The sound of his screaming was more vivid than the entire dream itself.

My cousin and I fleed downstairs back into the lobby. We continued to try and play our board game as if nothing happened, but still we could make out the muffled sounds of his aching screaming...closer...closer...

I ran around the corner of the house and looked at the stairs. I could hear a creak on each one of them as if someone was slowly descending them. The window's curtains blew in the wind like a flame and the formal white table cloth on the table reacted.

I joined my cousin back in the dining room and looked out the window to the porch. My mom sat on a porch swing as a floating head. This startled me at first until I realized it was only an illusion.

She came in the house and I proceeded to question her.

"Have you been hearing strange noises?" I ask.

"Screaming, perhaps?" She responds.

"Yes...I think we should book a different hotel," I suggest.

"Go ahead and pack your bags," she says, "but we're not leaving until tomorrow night. I've already ordered cheese pizza. Cheese pizza."
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 01-17-2010 at 06:05 AM.

LD Count
      Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
      DJ Entries
      Lol "It's ok if we die, as long as I get my cheese pizza"

Rena_Chan's DJ
      My dream journal, please read and comment
      DEILD: 3 WILD: 0 DILD: 17

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      ^^ haha yeah!

Psychopathic Run

I was at my house, and there was someone murdering my family! I heard them screaming in pain. They were on the other side of the door. I was trying to kick the door open to get in and rescue them but it wouldn't budge.

The screams subsided and I heard the door slowly click open. Shit. I ran out of the house without bothering to put on any shoes or socks. The psychopath who murdered my family was now going to be pursuing me. I through my backyard and into the farm crops, not stopping to even look back. The dead plants pinched and stung my feet as I continued to run.

In the middle of the farm, I saw the old tree where my friends and I used to use as a fort. There was no safety even there, however.

At the end of the farm was a small subdivision I had never seen before. I ran quickly up to the first house and rang the doorbell.

A middle aged woman answered the door. Without even asking questions, she let me in. I told her I needed somewhere to stay. She led me down to a basement, and told me I was to sleep on the top bunk bed.

A teen, a little under my age, turned around from his computer. He had brown, fluffy hair and eyed me suspiciously. It wasn't 'suspicious' so to call it, it was more of a 'what are you doing here?' kind of look. The look still made me feel uncomfortable, though.

He left the room, and I stood there alone in my tattered shirt. As if the whole time I had been running away from my emotions as well, the whole incident finally caught up to me. I stood there crying for several minutes realizing how my entire family just died around me and I couldn't stop it.

I spent a few days at the house, knowing that the psychopath was still out there looking for me.

At one point in time I asked the lady if she had seen the psychopath. I described his features to her.

"Yes, he came to my door early yesterday morning. I thought he must have been your father so I told him you were here." Words cannot describe the sudden amount of anxiety that overflowed me at that point. I told her that the man was the killer, and she referred me to the house across from her street. She said that the head of the house was a cop.

I ran across the street, and took refuge at the new house. The man told me that they would start looking for the killer, and I should be safe here. He gave me my very own room at the top of the house.

The room was like a decorated attic. The ceilings dipped low and the walls had brown wallpaper.

Last edited by Queen Zukin; 01-17-2010 at 06:06 AM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      The Shining

I was in the hotel from The Shining. The hotel was near empty, so I decided to turn on some music in the hall ways. I got my socks on and slid down the hall ways having fun. The crazy husband from the movie comes out of his room and tells me I am being too loud and need to turn my volume down. Since the empty hotel is so big I just move to another hallway and slide around in my socks there while messing with the vending machine lol.

The crazy man keeps telling me stupid stuff like, "No silence and too much music makes Johnny a bad boy".

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Russia Trip

I was making plans to go to Russia for some reason. I was looking at some of the sites on the map and realized that it seemed as if I had been there before. There was a road that led down a small street where there was a prison. I felt as if I had been in the prison before. After continuing down the street from the prison there was a school. I went in the school and it was pretty high tech. On the top floor was an arcade but it was a very special arcade. You were strapped into giant robotic bodies and had to run around and pick up a certain type of ball. I got tackled several times.

Old 9 Year Old

I was at some random place when I ran into Shane Dawson LOL. He was pretty cool. He shyly told me that he was only 9 years old. Throughout the dream I kept thinking, "Dang, he's one really old looking 9 year old!"

I think later on in the dream we were on this 40 foot tall jungle gym with nets.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Choir

It was second semester, and using extremely bad judgment I decided to switch into Choir. I can't sing to save my life. In my new choir class we were standing in the halls singing to a commercial, then singing to stuff in Latin. I had no idea what the words were so I just kind of mumbled along. I noticed how poorly my voice sounded against everyone elses.

Later that day I was in math class. Our math teacher decided to switch everyone's seats to the worst possible place. After that ordeal was over, we got into groups and straightened each other's hair.

In the last part of my day I was back in my old physics class. We were in a large auditorium without any seats. In the middle of the room was a platform with a green cut out of a man. A student shot the cut out with a gun, and we studied the physics behind it.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Burns

I woke up. I knew I needed to straighten my hair this morning so I went in the bathroom. Only problem - my hair was dripping wet! I took a towel and tried to dry it off but it seemed to make little difference. After about 20 minutes of trying to dry it off I finally managed to get it dry so that I could straighten it.

I looked in the mirror again, and noticed something stunning about my appearance. My eyes were huge. They resembled anime-eyes. First, I examined my left eye. My left eye was a light blue color. The iris took up about 85% of the eyeball itself, and was a very astonishing color. My right eye had the color of fresh spring leaves. It was a very light green, and also had immense detail.

Backing up from the mirror and looking up, I quickly noticed burns all over my forehead, near the left eye. The burns also had spectacular detail, and even recalling it is nauseating. The skin on the burns was scaly and starting to flake off. The majority of it was black and the outskirts of the burn was red. The skin was wrinkled like a raisin.

A man comes in my bathroom. He is covered in these burns. He starts peeling off his skin in large quantities, the skin forming thin ropes as he discards them.

"Tuma," He whispers solemnly, and leaves the bathroom. I look in the mirror again and my burns have vanished. The only remains was a small spot of inflammation where they used to exist.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Efficacy

"So this is where you live, little traveler?" Said the man I was with. I was a little embarrassed, but I answered yes. We stood in an empty parking lot. In the middle was a trailer fit for 15+ people.

"I need to run in and grab a shirt," I said. I walked in the small trailer. Scattered around were other T-shirts of my comrades, some passed some still alive. I found mine in one of the many shower stalls (the trailer was really just a large bathroom). I decided to take a quick shower while he waited.

I was bonding with this stranger fast.

The next day I was visiting the city with the man. The city was crowded and seemed like it was from eastern Europe. My phone rang, and I was quickly called into war. With reluctance I said good bye to my new friend as I ran to the shores of the city.

We were to fight this on the beach. The beach had deep blond sand, and beautiful ocean water lapped its shores. We were to take our places before the enemy came. I sat behind a large rock.

We didn't know if the enemy would be coming from the east or from the west. I scanned each horizon carefully. On a large mountain I saw dust rising up, and the sounds of thousands of heavy footsteps echoed in my ears.

I called out their position, and my troop readied itself. I was still safe behind my large rock. My friend crawled up to me and started talking. I told her she needed to take cover with me or else she would be killed. I shuddered when I imagined her dead body.

The fighting started and weapons whizzed through the air, exploding on contact.

During the war, a girl I don't know crawled up to me and started singing a lyrical remix of a song like 'I will Survive' but added to it things about peace and anti-war. She looked drugged.

"Damn woman has lost her mind!" Someone said from behind the crazy lady. She had brown straight hair, and shot her gun at the crazy lady. I was a little disappointed in this, I kind of like crazy people.

The war was nearing the end and I took a look on the battle field. Dead bodies were strewn across the innocent beach staining the sand to shades of red.

As if the war wasn't enough, I heard screams coming from the city. I ran to the city to see people running in every direction. What were they running from?

I quickly found out. There were policemen blocking off certain streets or escape ways, and they were not the 'good' policemen.

I ran with the people for a few minutes when I realized that I did not know where my new acquaintance was! Was he dead or alive?

I ascended a flight of black metal stairs with a group of other people. The mesh stairs led to a dark tunnel where we were momentarily trapped.

In the tunnel was a railroad track. A small single car train was passing through. As it came to the end of the tunnel it slowed to a halt. There was somebody in the train car bending the metal slowly...Suddenly, gun fire filled the scene as the man broke free of the restraints of the train. He was the Anti-Christ.

I was pretty pissed off now, hadn't I put him in his place last time? I followed the little bastard to a school. It wasn't hard; he reeked with negative energy. He immediately broke out into fight with the teachers, killing and acting with violence towards anyone who got in his way.

I had some back up. He looked a little older than me and had short pale blond hair with a gray hoodie on. I attacked the Anti but he retaliated and pushed me onto the floor.

He did NOT just push me into the floor! I ran into the classroom and hid behind the door. Inside the classroom was a lone teacher hiding under the desk. I picked up one of the metal desks and waited behind the door.

My partner in crime opened the door, and I almost hit him with the desk! He got the clue, and went back into the hallway where the massacre was taking place. The Anti was next to open the door to the classroom, and I wasted no time in bashing the desk into his brains. He fell to the ground, but I wasn't going to believe him to be dead yet.

I hit him one more time with the desk, and took out a knife. I pushed the knife into his stomach until blood gushed out. I separated ribs from each other and slit the throat while continuing to dismember the body. With a final blow, I shoved the knife into his heart.

I began picking up the body parts, and putting the chunks into a small jar.

My phone rang. At first I feared that it would be the Anti about to threaten me, but when I answered the phone I discovered that a friend that I barely knew was calling me. I knew him from online, and we rarely ever talked.

"You ok?" He said.

"No? Do you THINK I'm ok?" I said through tears and frustration. He said something else, then hung up on me. I raced home with the remains.

I frantically plugged in the hot glue gun. I kept seeing bright, completely blinding, flashes of light. With each flash of light came a moment of total confusion until I could regain the sense of where I was. I had little time to finish this up.

I glued together the seals of the jar. I would not let what happened last time happen again. I wrote in heavy ink, "DO NOT OPEN."

I left the jar in a lonely place undiscovered.

So, in short, i was fighting a bad man and got so mad that i hit him over the head with a desk then stabbed him about 37 times, dismembered his body and then put the chunks of him in a jar and super glued it shut. I'm totally sane.

Fragments:
      • Was like a movie about two people being questioned and interrogated.
      • I was in my backyard which was now like a dessert. I was digging a hole trying to find water.
      • I was a hotel waitress at a small little place. Had poor internet there.
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 01-17-2010 at 06:06 AM.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Great Plaza

I was in my German class, and our teacher handed out a paper for our quiz. On the paper were like a hundred words which we had to have memorized. After handing out the papers, our teacher said that it was time to go to 'the event'.

I somehow teleport to a random city. I look around, and decide I'm probably in New York City near the suburbs. There is ice on the ground. My group was meeting at the 'Grand Plaza' and I needed to get there some how.

I biked down the street, until I came across an aged lady with her small infant daughter. I asked her how to get to Grand Plaza, and she told me to take a right, then a left.

The air was very hot, felt so nice.

Dream Raider Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      So, in short, i was fighting a bad man and got so mad that i hit him over the head with a desk then stabbed him about 37 times, dismembered his body and then put the chunks of him in a jar and super glued it shut. I'm totally sane.

Totally. O.o :p

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravelingVampire View Post
      Totally. O.o :p
      Yeah...totally. Another nightmare.

Mirror

I was in a city. As I walked through the city, I saw people sitting outside of restaurants eating casually. As I walked, I began to see the 'evil twin' of other people inside of them. The evil twin was more entity like, and as I walked passed them the evil twins only stood staring aggressively at me.

I sat next to a lady outside eating lunch with her friend on a small metal table. Next to her were some large sunglasses.

"Most people don't have sunglasses that big," her friend says. The lady puts the sunglasses on and walks home. I follow her home (I'm invisible or something).

When she gets home, she walks upstairs. There is a chain from the top of ceiling that she pulls that opens stairs up to the attic and she walks up the attic. In the attic is a large mirror. She stands in front of the mirror and I see that behind her is a frightening looking twin-creature.

This scene happens over and over again in the dream until I finally wake up. When I wake up I'm in a complete sweat. The dream was frightening in a very strange perverse way.

Red Hair Fiasco

I was outside on a bench working with my partners from school on a project. They said that they needed me to go get something, so I ran about 2 miles to town to get it. I remember thinking how easy and pain free it felt to run...

I came back and they said they needed something else again, so I ran back. The town was really small and cute. Kind of old western. I found a muesem in one of the small shops and got distracted.

In the muesem was a tiny exhibit. Some students had their notebooks out and were writing about it. I realized that I didn't have any paper or a pencil. I think the exhibit was about sedimentary rocks and rivers.

My friend Joe called me over from across the room. He said that he wanted to show me how they redesigned his house.

We walked through the main hall of his house and he showed me his room. The bunkbed was now on the right of the room, and there was no longer a computer. His computer was on the left side of the room.

He also showed me his new bathroom. I looked briefly in the mirror and realized that I had big red hair! I asked Joe about it and he said that he didn't think the hair looked good. I told him that it would probably fade out over awhile and as I said that the roots became blonde.

10 cents

I was walking around the mall. In the middle of the mall was a gigantic swimming pool. A sign said that it costs 10 cents to swim in it. I thought that was pretty cool, and I would have totally gone in it if I hadn't been wearing white jeans in the dream. I walk around a little more and see an arcade. In the arcade is a DDR thing, but it sucks because its way too easy.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Had a dream about some really nasty car accident. I think the real nightmare was watching my insurance rates go up.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Twirl

My sister and I were in the garage. We were in miniature cars trying to get out of the driveway but my sister was having issues because she kept accidentally flying and hitting her head on the top of the ceiling. We finally managed to get out of the garage and our miniature cars turned into little sticks with ribbons on them.

We jumped up in the air and made patterns in the sky. We were jumping high, and higher each jump. I was making amazing patterns and I twirled and did flips in the air. Low gravity is great!

I think later in the dream I was trying to drive her car but the break petal was impossible because it was literally a seatbelt.

It Came from the Coy Pond

I don't remember the first half too well. During the beginning though, I remember a few scenes. There was one scene where I was in a dessert enviroment. The sand was dark red and very hilly. It was thundering/lightning outside and the sky was a dark dark purple.

In the later scenes though, I was talking to a friend of mine and we agreed to meet in this recreational Chinese area. The area was like that of a video game, it had seamless boundaries at the edges. It was realistic however, and had a few small chinese style buildings.

My friend was already there at the little Chinese park, but I decided to make a more grand entrance. I pulled off a Lady Gaga, and made the same entrance she did in the beginning of her Poker Face video. I rose from the depths of the small little pond full of coy.

I came out of the pond and noticed two people who were not supposed to be here. I told them to get out of my dream and pushed them out.

And this is where I'm stopping, because I know a certain clever little boy knows where to come to find the rest of this dream.

(I don't kiss and tell!)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I'll be in Arkansas for a few days. Less likely that I'll be able to post, but still just as likely.

Cruising

I was driving through the streets of the town with my friend Joe. We weren't in a car though, we were driving on sleds. I was about to turn onto the county highway to get home, when I heard festival music! I wondered what was going on.

I see these people in the parking lot under tents. They are selling water melon. My friend Joe and I look around more and we come to this huge rave under a tent. Joe is freaking out for some reason and doesn't want me there.

I look at my wrist watch and notice the time is wrong so I set it back to 8:00pm (reality check FAIL).

Later on in the dream we are standing on this dock and there are tons of people surrounding a cave near it. They are all telling me to go into the cave and fight the dragon. I remember though in the last dream when I did this I nearly died so I declined and said I'd do it later when I was ready.

Fragments:

• I was kind of seeing this city with horrific poverty. The city was so poor that even in tall apartment buildings there were sheets for windows and walls. This poverty spanned throughout the entire city.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Had this dream on the car ride there

Censor

I was at the movies with a friend. I accidentally left my phone in the bathroom. Later that day my mom says that her friend found my phone. She gets really mad at me because of some of the pictures she found on my phone. They were not bad pictures, but yet it still infuriated me how she was freaking out over this. She was freaking out over two specific pictures, 1 picture was of a street sign and the other was a picture of World war 2. I couldn't understand why she was freaking out and I defended myself. Eventually I won the argument and the scene changed to us driving off in the dessert. Hyenas were chasing each other.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      School is a Labyrinth

I was in 'school'. The school was a 3 floor labyrinth of halls and dead ends. I needed to find my econ teacher. I walked and walked and began to get frusterated. I FINALLY found her classroom. On the side of her classroom was a little jar of cookies. She had a note that anyone who was excempt for her exam could eat one. I took one and ate it. It had an interesting taste, like chocolate and granola but in a oval shaped manner.

The guy I was with said something like, "Even though I already have a girlfriend, you wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" I felt uncomfortable that he already had a girlfriend and declined his offer.

School Parking Lot

I was driving around on a motorcyle. I drove into the school parking lot and saw Joe. He was talking about the parking passes for senior year. I told him I just got my parking pass for this year, and asked him where the blue lot was. He pointed to the very very very back of the lot. Of course.

He continued going on about the senior parking passes and told me it was on a first come first serve basis (the senior parking lot is amazing). I told him I'd be there early.

Wilderness Adventure

I was on this weird quest in a park. The goal was to collect as many points as you could and complete the quest. I was on this weird path and had to cross over logs across rivers and such.

At one point, I came to a train track. The goal here was to cross the train track and press each button on opposite ends of the track before the train came. I managed to do so, three times. It was hard however because I felt so drained of energy at the time I just wanted to sleep.

After the train tracks, I came to a place with a wooden staircase for observation. The path signs told me to go under the stair case. Some nature troopers came and started talking to me. I opened one of the plastic eggs at the bottom. Some had really random items and one of them had a beetle in it.

At the end of the dream I was supposed to go on Part 2 of the adventure but the dream scene changed and I was giving a gift to my mother.

Bourbon

I was in school, and for German class I had to play this weird game. It was a european Geography game where I had to match up the cities to the correct location on the map. I was nearly done, and my last city was namd 'Bourbon'. I placed the city near the top of Italy. I was greeted by a congratulatory message saying that I had completed the game.

I walked around the school and tried to find my locker. I was really confused and kept going to the wrong lockers. I eventually just gave up and went to my German class. Inside was a huge bed with hundreds of little throw pillows on it. There was an old man sitting in the corner watching me.

Voices

I piled in the car with my friends. For some reason there was a dove in the car with us. I watched it as we traveled up a road that was into the mountains. The scenary was incredible! I looked up and saw cliffs with gray rocks. The rocks looked unstable, and some were falling on top of each other. We finally got out of the car and stood near the top of this mess.

This was too good to be real. Was I dreaming?
      There was a cliff at the very top of the sky. It looked thin and fragile but I wanted to go up there. I flew up there to the highest cliff. It was incredible. The clouds were below me and blue mountains surrounded me in the distance. I summoned a parachute, and jumped.

I landed rather quickly, and was disappointed. I was about to try again when someone distracted me and told me I should probably know what I was about to land on.

They took me to a small room embedded in the cliff. There was a window in the room. I looked out the window and just saw more of this beautiful landscape.

"We are certainly not in LA anymore," I whispered. The land was a green grass field. On either sides it was encircled by mountains. The part where I was going to land on was rough rocks. Past the green became a steep hill where the gray rock showed again and became a small trickling waterfall.

I ran outside on the green and slid down the waterfall into a new landscape that was just as incredible. I was now circled by mountains, and in the middle of the landscape looked like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/officia...82634/sizes/o/

I kept running and around it was a large piled of flattened rocks. The rocks looked like pancakes!

I started running back when I was stunned by the voices I was hearing...They were voices of other people telling their dreams! I somehow slipped into someone else's dream. They were fighting two weird alien-like creatures in the dessert with explosives. It seemed like they wanted me to help, but I was eager to get back into my own dream so I left which caused me to wake up.
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 01-24-2010 at 05:35 AM. Reason: lol forgot link :p

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Plug Your Nose in The Forest

I was in a house with a group of people. I did not want to leave the house. This was a house in the middle of the forest, I didn't know if the forest even ended. I didn't want to go in the forest. There was a psycho killer in the forest. I was sure of it.

The people that dragged me into the forest told me that if I plugged my nose that the psycho killer wouldn't kill us. For some reason I actually believe this.

We go out and try to walk in the forest to get back to civilization. We are walking through the forest with our nose's plugged to make sure we don't die.

After awhile, I realize that our noses are no longer plugged! I watch as the person next to me dies...Someone has slit his throat! Everyone around me starts dieing, and then I realize that I am the killer! I see vision of how I slit their throats and I take a knife and slit my own throat....:shocked:

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Trail Mix Threat

I'm walking down a street with a large bag of trail mix in my hand. Down the sidewalk I can see an old man dressed in a suit rapidly approaching. He is staring at me.

As the old man gets closer, I feel more threatened. As soon as he's close enough I yell out, "DON'T TOUCH ME! I KNOW LUCID DREAMING!!!" and do a Kung fu kick in the air.

The man doesn't seem surprised by my inadequate threat and tries to talk to me. He summons a cane in my hand and tells me that he wants me to sword fight with him with cane. I'm perplexed, but I swiftly move the cane in my hand and win by gently poking him with the cane. Very easy he barely even tried to defend himself. He wants me to go again but I am wanting to get away from this stranger now.

I run across a park and look back. He's still following me! I keep running through the park but this creeper is still in the distance slowly watching me.

I finally make it to the school. Apparently we are having a party in first hour. People have brought in food items.

A girl from my first hour sees what I have brought in and yells, "SHE HAS PECANS!!!" She grabs the bag and pours it all over the desk. Later on people have eaten magical food that somehow made them switch bodies with other people and everyone was getting confused.

In a different hour my friend is having a birthday party. We are sitting on the desks eating the chocolate cake with white frosting. There is a young boy sitting behind me.

In the last part of the dream I kind of see a vision of my friend Joe. He is crying because the frosting on his birthday cake fell off.

Huck Finn

I was at a concert and they were awarding weird prizes to people. This one girl got a computer that was only black and green.

Later on, I was trying to cram read Huck Finn (which I'm not even reading IRL). I got distracted by a video game. In the video game you were supposed to ride on a horse across a barren landscape and pick up tokens while not getting killed by any malicious things.

I was doing pretty good in the game. I was picking up some tokens that were running away from me when a red floating lightbulb starting chasing after me. The red lightbulb finally killed my only life and I was ejected from the game.

Well apparently I had met someone pretty cool on the game. I somehow got to his house and he greeted me by flying through his window with a pot of flour.
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 01-25-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Cool dreams. So were you lucid when you said, "I KNOW LUCID DREAMING!" ?
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Cool dreams. So were you lucid when you said, "I KNOW LUCID DREAMING!" ?
      Nope. Lucid dreams are in green & nightmares are in blue. I should have realized it too when I said that!

Stressful night's sleep. Didn't remember barely anything.

FA & Trade Threats

I had a FA. I got up and turned on the morning news. I had a brief script of what they were going to say. The morning news announcer started talking about trade threats and then the stock markets. Something was wrong with the announcer's hand. He was pointing it to his head. I decided to go and get dressed.

Fragments:
      • I just remember looking down at my arm and seeing deep gashes covered in blood.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Aw, how disturbing!

You have 222 posts, and my post above is the 222nd!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Aw, how disturbing!

You have 222 posts, and my post above is the 222nd!
      Congratulations!

I had another really stressful night and a boring dream to accompany it. Tonight should (hopefully) be better.

Boring Dream

Since I didn't need to take the econ exam, I was just hanging out outside the classroom. Apparently our school was a huge many stories high building with resturaunts included. Other people were gathering around and we were just talking most of the dream. I think we did something with elevators, then went inside a resturaunt who's sign read, "HEAT INCLUDED". We were thrilled by this and sat on a long white couch.

Fragments:
      • I was in a boat that was in a cave. The boat was small like a rowboat and had about 5-10 people in it. I had a torch in my hand and was leading the small rowboat through the river in the dark cave.
      • I was holding a mourning dove in my hands. It had gray wings and its feathers were soaked in rain.

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast