• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Starry Skies

I was straightening my hair. I was with my friend and we went outside at night. We were on my driveway looking up at the stars. I quickly noticed that if I stared at the stars they would start turning a different color. I looked up at the stars and a few turned into a bright neon green color.

Kimono Princess

My friend Joe and I are playing Kimono Princess (a DDR song) on Expert/Heavy. The song seems impossible to pass. We enter a 'mission' like version of the game. We need to pass certain songs to unlock the next part. I remember reading these poem stanzas, then I saw this lady. She was trapped in a dungeon like room. In the middle of the room was a small table with paper. She was writing poems. She screamed and clawed at the walls as if it would help her to escape.

Cement Sledding

I was walking up a street. The street was covered in snow and so was everything else. People were eating outside despite the cold. They were sitting under little white umbrella things to keep the snow off of them. There were white horse carriages going up and down the street. I thought how badly I needed to take a picture of this.

To the left of the street was a park with a black metal fence. Locals were sledding down the hill and invited me to come. I got a small piece of cardboard and started heading down the hill. Midway, I fell off and realized that under the snow was cement, not grass. My knee was scraped open from the fall.

I saw that at the top of the hill were people digging. They told me that they were digging to save the soil. They were digging up good soil from the bad soil to protect it. They asked me if I wanted to help them and I guess I agreed because next thing I know I was shoveling.

Followed

I forgot most of this dream, except the ending. I already knew I was dreaming, and so I was walking down an alley way in town with my friend. I turn around and see a man following me. Who is he? I ignore him at first and try to go along my merry way until I turn around again. He is still following me, and he's staring too!

With intent, I point my pinkie finger and yell, "Show me your energy!" The man laughed, and came closer. I tried again. With more intent and more volume, I once again yelled, "Show me your energy!" Nothing happened, and the man only got closer. This pretty much pissed me off, so I ran at the man and knocked him to the ground as forcefully as I could. He hit the ground on his back and I managed to see his eyes. They were black as night.

Woke up after that little experience lol.

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I didn't sleep last night.

Found this beautiful song though, really pretty.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D1F9b3pYq-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D1F9b3pYq-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Long before the planets were forming
      The true joining of parts brought together by
      Longing for worlds never seen before
      You and I were born.

Enter into another dimension to
      Travel with me to sentient stars that are
      Holding the message of love through
      Eternity's long lonely night

Open up ethereal imaginings
      To worlds beyond the stars (Take me up to paradise)
      Open up your truest self and deepest heart
      And know we'll never part (Take me now to paradise)

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I love your taste in music! What awesome lyrics. When we can really start sharing dreams together well, we'll go to Club Nexus at the Center of the Universe!

That is cool that you kicked that guy's ass. Creepy bastard. I thought Man of Shred was the only DV'er that used that technique.

That kimono princess dream is terrifying!
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      I love your taste in music! What awesome lyrics. When we can really start sharing dreams together well, we'll go to Club Nexus at the Center of the Universe!

That is cool that you kicked that guy's ass. Creepy bastard. I thought Man of Shred was the only DV'er that used that technique.

That kimono princess dream is terrifying!
      Haha, cool! I've been trying to find a good reason to use that technique.

Reoccurring Dream?

I was standing in my dad's bedroom. On his bed was a skull that was talking to me. It wanted to take over the world or something. I had a problem with this, so I took it's little breathing tube away from it. Apparently it would be dead in 20 seconds without it. I ran out of the house and across the road trying to hide. I kept running but because of low gravity in dreams I wound up jumping high (no reality check? ). I realized my hiding place under the trees would not suffice so I ran into a friend's house. They invited me in but then a few minutes later the man (who was previously a skeleton) did a running kung fu kick and shattered the large window. I ran into the forest and all around me was total darkness. I could not see ANYTHING. I kept running and felt the trees next to me with my hands.

I eventually came to the hospital from the other dream and hid where I hid last time. This time the man found me. He was now a robot and the doctors repaired him.

Mysterious Ways

I was in aussieland, and I met a friend there . So the day after I needed to go to the store. I went inside and got some of the most randomest items. Like ham and stuff LOL. I tried checking out but the cashiers said that the items needed to be divided into three and then paid twice. So I was having major problems because the ham kept winding up to be $95 lol.

I eventually got out of the store and started driving down the road. It was already night time and I wondered how I even got to Australia. I started noticing strange cars on the road. There was bikers in the middle of the road and a girl in a wheelchair was repainting the lines in the middle.

Autumn Bliss

My friend Joe and I were at a hardware store. We were picking up food there for a 6th hour party. We get back in the car and he starts an emotional rant about life. He is swerving everywhere on the road and starts talking on his cell phone while driving. I notice suddenly that the trees are no longer dead and barren from winter but are now beautiful autumn colors! Wow!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Gimme Hugs!

I was at the store with my friend Joe. We realize that we need to get back to school to attend a certain activity. Once we get there my clock reads 3:01 and we are 30 minutes late. People are waiting for us but Joe realizes that he left the equipment in his car. I run back to the car to get the stuff, but I see that Joe has got distracted. He walks into a gym and inside are trapeze artists! They are swinging in the air. Joe insists on trying this and when he does for some reason he passes out.

I leave the gym and outside is a guy who yells, "Gimme hugs!" at me until I finally hug him. I tell him that my friend passed out in the gym and he starts freaking out and yelling.

Fragments:
      • Sitting in a dark closet with some other people discussing dreams?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Fragments
      • I was dreaming of dreaming! I remember waking up and being sooo hot in my room everything just felt like it was on FIRE.
      • Doing a puzzle.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Beachy Keen

I was stuck inside the house with a group of people. I was looking out the window and watching the clouds roll by. They were a deep blue color and had a stormy 'fluff' to them. My friend said that he wanted to go to the beach. In the middle of winter? Sure I love beaches but I could already feel the icey ting of the cold water just thinking about it.

I went to check weather.com, but our town wasn't listed. I finally got on the weather channel and the speaker announced that we would be expecting some sleet and hail coming in soon.

Fragments:
      • Not entirely sure about this dream. I THINK I was in the city, and I was being attacked by a women with thick brown hair in a suit. All I know is that this women completely kicked my ass.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Nightmare of Dark

It was pitch black. I could see nothing in front of me. I was falling faster than the speed of light. I felt as if I was falling so fast that my physical body would be left behind! The darkness surrounding me was screams and fear. I tried to grab onto anything around me as I fell. Yet I was standing? I felt like I was falling rapidly yet I stood there in total darkness hearing screams around me. It was really scary. It felt like complete rape of the soul.

I quickly felt the soft sheet of my bed (though I could still see nothing and felt like I was falling). I reached out quickly and grabbed the switch on my lamp before falling off into infinity again.

I turned the light on and everything stopped. My clock read 10:51 PM as I took a deep breath in. I didn't realize I was only still dreaming (I went to bed after 11pm).

Doll is Broken

I was driving down a highway really fast. I needed to be somewhere. I took a turn off the highway onto a ramp that quickly turned into a long stretch of gravel road. I went faster on this road than the highway. As I drove the car became a motorcycle. I started to pass a slightly wooded area when I drove past a few kids. I turned around to talk to them. There were two, maybe three of them but I think two. One was a small girl who was a toddler and the other was a child who was a boy slightly older. They were both ghosts.

I continued down the dirt path and walked into an extremely large mansion. The halls and rooms were a large maze. The entire house was a complete overkill. As I walked down the halls I entered a more museum oriented room. There were artifacts behind the glass. I sat down on the bench at the very end of the long white hall and in front of me appeared an old, very out of mind, tribal woman. She was talking on and on and being a bit reckless with her actions. I told her that if she didn't calm down then she might break the old artifact doll she was holding.

"The doll isn't broken," She said.

"Look again," I replied. The white doll had a crack going across its neck and onto the face. What a poor sad doll.

Stockholm sweden
      Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      I can't WILD traditionally. It ain't gonna happen. I can't lie on my back and I can't be that patient. So for the last few nights I have been working on my own WILDing technique, and alas...success!

What is that technique?
      LD's: 2½ (by ½ i mean i didn't know it was a LD and it was very short and weak ...)

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Bruuk View Post
      What is that technique?
      I wouldn't recommend it. It's completely 50/50 and I only use it for my 14 hour overnight car rides. Basically because the quality of sleep is so low in a car for 14 hours straight I have a pretty bad night's sleep. When I get to my destination I take a short nap on the bed and I find it very easy to WILD. I've never done this without riding in a car for 14 hours straight so I wouldn't know how to it any other way unless you're up to experimentation.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Field Project

I was in the fields, but the pathway was made of water. I was rowing through the water doing my math homework. The dream switched and now my first hour was doing a project in the fields. We had to run around the path x amount of times and we would be done. Well each time we did it, we had to do it differently. I found my friend S, and we worked together to finish our task. After completing the last task, our new one was to collect as many fallen leaves as possible.

We started walking deeper into the woods and I noticed a small coyote in the dark woods beside us. I told her how my dog had gotten attacked by coyotes once, but he was alright. I lost interest in the coyote near us for a few minutes and it suddenly sprang out of the tall grassy fields and knocked me to the ground. I was very frightened at the growling coyote on top of me at first, but then I realized...I was stronger than it. With a sudden burst of adrenaline, I matched the coyote's force and raised it into the air. It snarled at me, and I raised it higher choking it. I let go of it (because I didn't want to kill it!) and it whimpered and ran away. I was pretty happy about my achievement.

Our next task was to walk through the fields wearing "Psychedelic Glasses". We put them on and our whole vision became colorful and trippy. I saw my teacher walking to us on the path smiling. I told him what happened but course he didn't believe me.

Fragments:
      • Opening a umbrella, bag, or something, against a strong wind and doing a 'Mary Poppins'.
      • A certain member PM'd me on DV. The letter was addressed to several other people.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Flash Mob

A large group of people were going to do a flash mob. I was invited to join, and I needed to wear a pink top with black leggings. Other people had other colors. We all met up at a large fountain. A girl approached me and said that she needed clothes for the event because she didn't have any. I took her back to my house and found a nice purple top for her.

After I found her a top, we met outside my house on the driveway. Apparently I had a present for the leader. It was a kite. The only problem was that it was windy and the kite tried to take off! I grabbed onto the purple string but it pulled hard into the air and tried to take me with it. I let go, and followed it into my neighbor's yard where it got stopped by a tall tree. I reached up in the air and tried to grab the string. Doing this repeatedly made me really dizzy. Hmmm...

Well, this was a little strange. Maybe I could be dreaming? I looked at my hands and I was surprised to find 6 fingers! I was very shocked that all of this had just been a mere dream. I let go of the kite (owned!) and was amazed at how wonderful of a dream this was. It was cloudy, but there was a strong warm breeze against me. In awe, I jumped up and did a twirl about 20 feet in the air. I rubbed my hands together and felt the moistness between them. They felt cold and clammy. I continued to prance/jump/enjoy myself around in the nice warm breeze. Woo! ^_^

Rock Mulch

I was standing in someone's yard. Instead of grass, their entire yard was covered in rocks! How strange. I started looking at some of the rocks they had in their yard and was surprised at the variety. It seemed they had every rock in their yard known to man!

I rung their doorbell to ask if I could take a look at their rocks, and they granted me permission to do so. I found that the more interesting rocks were closer to the front door. Taking a lot at these, I noticed that they were very strange as well. There were also diamonds with minidiamonds on them.

Sleepover Cleaning

I decided that I would have a sleepover/party with some friends. I needed to clean my room, which in the dream was my old room. I organized everything very precisely. I remember looking up at an old shelf I havent seen in years and seeing even the books organized by genre/time period. My friend came in the room and had the same expression as I did: Wtf?

Stocks and Trades

I was in the library trying to work on something for my literature class. Someone sat next to me, and started telling me about this stock program. He told me the exact way to win in the stock market. He showed me online his portfolio and we watched other stocks crash but not his.

Walk Ins

I was waiting outside my on my driveway, eating something. I think I was waiting for someone to come outside of my house. I had finished eating my food and decided to find out what was taking them so long. Apparently I was looking for two people that I know online. All of the lights in my house were turned on. The computer was outside playing some Japanese animation. I looked to the laundry room and decided that they were probably in there. I turned the corner as my grandfather walked out.

"Oh! You scared me!" I said, but he didn't seem to hear.

Last edited by Queen Zukin; 02-07-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: forgot to post other dreams lol

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Pools on a Plane

I was on a plane somewhere. I got up, and decided to visit the pool that was on the plane. The pool was HUGE. At the beginning of the pool was a waterfall like thing making water flow FROM it downwards. My friend and I were standing at the top of the waterfall in the pool. It was really hard to even stand because of the force from the current trying to pull us into the waterfall. My friend started shouted that she was having a baby! The baby was apparently mine! Eek!

I needed to get her out of the pool, but I didn't see any way out. The pool was SO huge that it was all I could see. We decided that we needed to swim to the other side, but then quickly realized that others had done this and died trying. We discovered this when we saw dead bodies at the bottom of the 20+ feet deep pool.

Somehow I was now back at home from my adventure and I was sitting on my bed. I noticed that my mom accidentally brought home her sister's camera! I decided to see if the camera still worked. I had accidentally dropped it in the pool when I was in the plane. I took a picture of my mom, and on the photo preview screen formed little water bubbles LOL.

I went outside to take a picture of the sunset but when I got there it was already dark.

Fragments:
      • I don't remember even writing this!!! "a stomping rhino, gonna go to good moon but then disappeared on me" <--- lol what

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Had a dream last night about Joe coming over. I dropped a whole bunch of little super absorbent beads on the ground and had one hell of a fun time picking the thousands of them up.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Killer Lemons

I was listening to the radio. I think it was a police radio or something. I heard a woman being attacked, stabbed, and killed over the radio. After the woman died, a little girl's voice said, "Everyone loves my lemons."

I got up from my bed and decided to get dressed. I left my bedroom and went into the main room and tried to turn on the lights. They didn't work! Was I dreaming? I should do a reality check. I did a reality check in the dark my tapping out how many fingers I had. I heard 6 taps in the dark. And I thought that was completely normal.

It gave me the creeps being in the dark, so I walked upstairs. My dad was sitting on the couch so I asked him if he knew how to fix the lights. I did another reality check right there but I had the correct amount of fingers.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Lost in the Mall

I was in the mall for a specific purpose. I had ten dollars on me and my item costs $2.50. I walked up to the little shack in the mall and bought what I was looking for. It looked like a small blue container of sorts. After buying it, I decided to walk around the mall a bit. I quickly got lost, and remember being in a "childrens" section. There was a man standing in the middle of the mall. I tried not to look confused or lost because I didn't want him coming over to help me. He continued to watch me until I finally found some place to be.

There was a children's playground in the mall. There were three grown men midgets playing on the structure. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and when they saw me they yelled in unison, "Steff's here! Steff's here! Steff's here!"

Fragments:
      • I was listening to Melville talking to me. I asked him why he was an anti-transcendentalist and he went into pretty good detail. Wish I remembered more of this dream lol.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Ras Parad

I was in my house, and my friend D and his other friend were there. We were really bored so we started playing a game. It was pretty simple, and boring. I think it just consisted of throwing a ball back and forth between us.

The scene changed, and I was in a crowded bar. My friend was someone I didn't know. He had brown hair, and was completely drunk. He was supposed to be watching out for me. I felt alone and out numbered in the bar. I could feel the vibrations from the loud music slamming against me.

The scene around me transformed. I was someone else now. I had short red hair and freckles. I was on a compartment train now. I was sitting next to a family of Native American elders. I looked out the window as we whizzed through the scenery. We passed a poor neighborhood. I felt a strange sense of longing. Growing as we rapidly approached. The neighborhood grew poorer as we road the train.

I saw a house. And for some reason, I kind of felt a sort of 'realization' that this was MY house. The sense of longing was extreme. It was white, and the windows were broken and tall, untrimmed grass grew around it. I wanted to get off the train. I wanted to go back to this house.

Fire started raining from the sky. I came to the quick realization that I was in Austria WW2.

Later in the dream I was standing on a military base. The officers were trying to force us to be pilots that would attack other enemy planes. We didn't want to fight.

The officer came back to where we were, and smirked. He looked at me and pointed. He shouted, "Ras Parad!"

Fragments
      • Hatching little birds
      • This was actually a full dream that I remember, but I'm skipping writing it down. I did a reality check at the end, but I could already feel myself waking up in bed.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Alien Attack

I was in outer space - maybe. The scene was neon and kind of looked like one of those Laser Tag places. We (the human race) were fighting against gross slimey aliens! I and my team had guns while the aliens fought with other utensils. My team was trapped! The aliens started killing my team members. One of the aliens took a long stake and shoved it through my team mate's heart. She collapsed against the neon green wall but placed her hands on the long steak and slowly managed to pull it out before dieing.

The aliens looked to me now. Somehow I escaped? I was in their main city now. Everything was neon. The aliens were all bright colors. They looked like jelly on psychedelics.

Riding Backwards

I had moved into a new house. The new house looked exactly the same as the old. I rode my bike through the woods. I started riding backwards for some reason, but thorns kept getting caught in my hair. I rode back to the house when I had a chilling thought - there could be a psychopath out here! I know that the thought stemmed from watching Lovely Bones the night before, but I couldn't help being a little creeped out. I walked to my room and continued to unpack.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Living Together

I was riding my bike down a main road in town. No one else seemed to mind. I rode until the road became dirt. There was a long stretch of road in front of me, and a sleepy countryside view surrounding it. I kept riding for a while, until I got to a big house. Apparently, my family was sharing the house with my friend's family.

I was up in the room trying to unpack and get organized. My friend and his little brother came in the room and started arguing about how clean it was. The little brother didn't like his room clean. He stomped off and I followed after him.

Now, apparently to get to where his little brother went, I had to do a strange technique. It consisted of running in circles and then descending imaginary steps then opening an imaginary door in front of me. This door led me to the balcony where he was.

Latz Buggy

I was at Sam's Club. I was pretty bored. I somehow accessed DV from my phone, and I saw a topic that I made in the dream. In the topic I explained a great way to get lucid which I didn't even know about LOL.

I decided to try this thing out. I ran until I got dizzy, then I "descended imaginary steps". I eventually fell asleep in the dream. (Like in the previous dream...)

At this point, I didn't know I was dreaming. 'Things' (I don't know what to call them, they were masses of purple energy) inside the dream were attacking me and my friend. They were throwing balls of energy at us.

I woke up from the dream inside the dream. I thought how I had some pretty good results and should try again. I spun around until I got dizzy again and then descended imaginary steps.

I began to dream once more inside the dream. I was talking with one of the cashiers. He had overheard the crazy technique and was trying it himself.
      So we were both dreaming? I did a reality check. First few times I had the correct amount of fingers. After a few more attempts however, my fingers became mildly disfigured. I knew that I was dreaming.

I looked around. There were boxes of fruit stacked up next to me and innocent passers-by. The fruit was oversized. I threw a giant strawberry at a girl I know from school. It burst into red goop when it hit her. She giggled and threw oversized apples at me! After I had my fun, I jokingly asked her which way to see my DG. She pointed to a long stretch of aisle and said, "Down that street!"

I flew at hyperspeeds around the store before stopping. I called out to my DG. I could 'feel' that she was there, but I couldn't see her quite yet. I walked to the next aisle before finally seeing her. At first, I was taken aback! This was the first time she had actually changed her appearance (excluding the time she was a dog but then morphed into herself).

She was in the dream a small little Asian boy. He(she) smiled and ran up to hug me. I could feel so much warmth coming from him(her). Yes, this was definitely my DG. I had a few questions to ask her.

"What is my dream name?" I asked.

"Latz Buggy" He(she) said with a certain confidence. The pronunciation was a bit peculiar. It was kind of like "Lahtze". Haha I guess Latz is my first name and Buggy is my last? LOL. As we walked, we passed a poster hanging on the wall. It was made of yarn or thread. The picture depicted a large lion killing either a rat or a small bird. In bold was the name of my DG and under it were names of other dreamers, including myself. I wondered if my DG was also other people's dream guides...

"Do I have more than one dream guide?" I asked.

"Nah, I just like to morph" He(she) said with a grin. After asking a few more questions, I went on my way.

I decided to have just a little more fun. I flew up in the air again, and decided to fly straight through an entire aisle of beer bottles. They went snap, snap, snap as I flew into them and they broke. I decided to change my strategy. This time, I dodged the beer bottles. It was like playing Frogger.

I woke up inside the dream. Total loss of lucidity. I woke up on the very top aisle on top of all of the boxes. Oh shit. How do I get down?? I called 911 and the operator said that they were coming soon. I could feel the boxes swaying. I must have been really high up. I was getting hot up here, so I moved slowly. I looked down and noticed that I was only 5 feet up so I hopped off of my boxes.

A man walked up to me. He handed me a broken snow globe and said, "Looking for this?"
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 02-16-2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: forgot an 'e'

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      3 hours of sleep ewww

-Remember being at a birthday party. There was a lot of people there. We were all crowded around the cake which was flashing and sparkling colors.

-Being on a really dreary street.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      My Boyfriend is in the Washing Machine!!!

Dream journal died on me, lost this dream. CBA to retype the whole thing, so I'll make a condensed version of it.

I was in German class, and we were working on a project. Some friends and I decided to go bike through town. So as we bike we somehow lose half the group and I'm stuck with one girl who is leading the way. We decide to take a short cut through a restaurant so we come up behind it and crawl through the basement window. Coming up the stairs, I lose total sight of her. I manage to see my reflection in a window and I see that I have a strange outfit on, kind of Tifa Lockhart-ish.

In the next scene, I am washing dishes in the restaurant. I pick up a freshly washed spoon and look into it. The scene behind me and myself looks really distorted and I giggle at the image. I decide to call my friend but her boyfriend picks up. Upon picking up the phone, he jumps out of a washing machine next to me. He looks like Pedro! He yells, "Dun chuu go mes'n with ma woman!"

Fragments:
      • Somewhere really nice, like Jamaica

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I'm sorry it had to end this way

I didn't know if I wanted to post this dream. In the dream I lived back in the 1600's. The house I lived in was made of rough wood and there were hanged flowers everywhere. It was a blissful looking place.

My parents (who weren't my real parents in the dream) lived in the house as well as one other person. I don't know who she was, but she had black curly hair and seemed to know a little more. I was older in the dream, maybe my lower twenties.

My mother became increasingly paranoid. She withdrew my rights for leaving the house and I became a bit of a captive there. I felt increasingly trapped in this little old house day after day. I began making plans to escape. I was furtive in my work.

In the last day there, I was silently eating breakfast at the table alone. Pure sunlight shone through the windows. I began to hear my mother's voice. She told me that she knew what I was doing. I ran out of the house and looked for her in the garden. The garden seemed to be a magical place. The trees were made of pink silk that looked like a bride's dress that flowed gently in the wind. It was sickeningly innocent, like sweet candy gone bitter.

I looked for her voice in the garden. I saw her under one of the pink silk trees. She had a gun. I ran across the garden and took cover behind a large rock and found that I had a gun as well. She attempted to shoot at me but missed. She left her cover behind the pink silk tree and made an aggressive advance towards me. I shot her dead.

Before I had time to realize what had just happened, another attacker came. This time it was my father in the dream. He came from behind me with a small knife. Proficient with it, he managed to rip skin open on my leg. I pushed him over and knocked him to the ground but unfortunately in the process I also dropped my only defense - my gun. He grabbed for it and we became an instant death hazard. I managed to grab the gun back from him as he buried the knife deep in my skin. In retaliation I shot him straight through the heart. He fell to the ground, but not dead yet.

Through the fields someone younger walked towards me. Was that me? She walked up to me, obviously oblivious to the events that had just occurred. She smiled innocently, and showed me the vast array of baby animals that she held in her arms. She looked so happy.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way," my father said with his final breath. Was that a tear? First I was confused but then it hit me like a brick. I burst out in tears and grief over what I had just done.

Barriers

I drove to the store to get some groceries. It was nighttime. After checking out I noticed that I didn't remember buying some of the stuff that I had come out with, but I shrugged it off.

I was to meet up with my parents at a party they were going to so I could drive them home. I came to the small house they were at and tried ringing on the doorbell. No one answered but I could hear them inside.

The scene changed rapidly. I could see the room that they were in. The walls were invisible and the room was surrounded by a dark void. I tried to get in the room but I felt an invisible barrier preventing me from doing so. It felt like trying to walk through tough jell-o or something. I couldn't reach them on the otherside.

Bloodshed

I was going to go to the movies with my grandparents. We all got in the car and went inside the theater. I sat on the left side of the theater. I started wondering why I couldn't hear any sound from the movie previews.

Eventually the sound was fixed. In one of the previews there was a guy and a plane. The plane began to move on its own and the plane ran over the man! Blood started formed a river on the pavement. The man survived the accident. He got up from the ground and sat in his car. A man and a woman dressed like the matrix came over to him. They shot him dead.

I was now in the movie, and I was trying to escape being shot from the assassins. I ran in the night from them on a lonely sidewalk in a sleepy town. They were killing anybody they saw on the streets. Just shooting them dead.

In the morning I found a man with a small plane. He said he would take me away from here to safety. I crawled in the backseat of his plane. There was trash everywhere in his plane.

He drove his plane out into the highway. His plane was too small for a large runway but it worked great for a straight highway. There were many cars on the highway today.

We navigated through and tried to fly the plane off of the highway but of course we got stuck in stop and go traffic. I jokingly asked him why we couldn't just take off like a helicopter out of this place.

Suddenly, I felt the G's against me as we flew up miles and miles into the air rapidly in a vertical fashion.

"What the heck was that??" I asked, looking down. I could see tiny earth below us.

"You gave me an idea!" He said. "Wanna go to the moon?" He asked.

"No! I want to get out of here!" I said, feeling the fears of being at such a great height creeping in.

Fragments:
      • Theory of flowers, remember clearly the name "Grant"
      • It was May 16th 2011...I could feel the days rapidly approaching and gluing together. I felt like I didn't have any time.
      • Comments on DJ

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Being Fed by a Security Guard

This is one of those dreams that happened at early night so I don't remember a lot. But according to my DJ, I was in the shower and I had to read a lot for one of my classes. Apparently after that, I find one of the security guards that works at our school. He tries to feed me. I remember there being chicken on the plate and oriental rice. I think I enjoyed the rice.

War on the Moon

I was in a relatively large city. I had a few friends with me in the dream that I didn't know IRL. We went to a certain building, and we were told that there was going to be a war between gods on the moon. My friend said, "Oooh! We should get telescopes and watch it!" (LOL).

I ran across the street and nearly got ran over by a large blue pick up truck. I told my other friends that we were going to rent some telescopes for the night.

I go back to my apartment where I live in the dream and apparently its the future in the dream. I think it was New year's eve because people were getting ready to go out for the night. Other people have telescopes too and I keep tripping over the wires because they have them connected to their computers.

My friend and I set up our telescopes so that they are facing out the window. We look in and adjust them. They worked well! I could see in great clarity the blades of the grass and the leafs that had fallen on the ground.

I heard a snap, and looked over at my friend. She had managed to figure out how to take a photo with the telescope. We spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to do that with my telescope as well.

Crazy Bus Drivers

I was sitting in the front seat of a bus. The bus was like a European car, the driver's seat was on the right hand side. I was sitting behind the drivers seat.

As we were driving down a straight road, the bus driver put her bus on cruise control, and walked to the back of the bus. I didn't pay much attention to this until I saw a curve coming up! Eek!

I quickly jumped up from my seat and leaned over in front of me and grabbed the steering wheel. I rotated the wheel cautiously so that we safely navigated the curve. The steering wheel alignment was terrible on this bus...

Upon noticing what had just happened, the bus driver rushed up to the front of the bus and just started randomly screaming lol.

Invasive Teachers

I was heading to a new class for the first time. The class was about Religions of the world. When I got to the class, the teacher took me aside into her closet which was actually another room itself. She took some scissors and started cutting my hair! I stopped her before she cut all of it off. She told me that if I cut my hair I might be more apt to learning. This of course didn't make any sense to me so I left. I wondered throughout the day how I was going to cover up how I had 6 inches cut off on one side of my hair and not the other.

Later on in the day I had to go back in the classroom for some reason. The teacher cheerfully greeted me and asked if I was back for Religion 2. I said no, but still took a seat. On my desk was a blue pamphlet with pictures of little black gears on it.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      No Manners

I was eating at the dinner table. We were having spaghetti tonight. Suddenly, our dog jumps up on the table and starts eating all of the spaghetti. No one else seems to even notice!

I can read your mind

Our class is in the library. Our teacher is telling us about another blood drive coming up. She starts going on about how they will put our blood in egg cartons. She ends it with saying that if you donate blood you will be entered in a raffle to receive a prize.

The German exchange student takes interest in this, and starts looking around the library for the prize. Finally he finds them in a great big basket.

Later on I am walking to my 6th hour. A girl I don't know walks up next to me and starts telling me about a guy I had a falling out with a few years ago. She says that he is now listed as a sex offender.

When I get to my 6th hour I'm there a little bit early. My friend's boyfriend is there and so we start talking. He starts listing off words from the top of his head (some word game or something), and I am able to tell how many words he has left by reading the clock behind him. When the clock says 9:28 he has a 28 words left, and when the clock says 8:24 he has 24/8=3 words left.

It was Halloween night, and my friend Joe and I decided to do a corn maze. In real life, we do this often on Halloween and the corn mazes around here are HUGE. We get lost for hours on end.

Well in the dream, there wasn't any line for the corn maze. The place seemed to be almost deserted. We walked up to the barn where we paid for our tickets. The light shone eerily in the barn and smelled like hay as we walked up to the lady who was dispensing the tickets. She looked pale and worn out. She gave us the tickets without saying anything.

We walked to the entrance of the corn maze. The only light was the shimmering moon. A cold but humid breeze hit us as we walked into the corn maze. The corn fields swayed gently with the breeze.

I took one last look back after I entered the corn maze. The entrance was gone, now only the cornstalks existed in its place. They swayed less gently in the wind almost as if waving their hands good bye.

Joe and I continued to pace around the corn maze. The night was getting darker and cooler.

"Stop...Do you hear that?" Joe said.

"No," I whispered. The only thing I could hear was the gentle rhythmatic tapping of my heart. I listened closer but still heard nothing. I pulled Joe along, who was beginning to scare himself badly.

"Which way should we go? Left or right?" I asked Joe.

"Left..." He said, after a moment of silence. We turned left, and continued to turn and turn in a circle. The curve of the circle seemed to be never ending.

I turned around and quickly saw a man behind us! He towered over the two of us and said, "The curve of a circle is infinity. Welcome to my infinity." His voice echoed through the air and swayed the cornstalks even further. They leaned over as if they were repelled by him. The man had a sharp bloody knife in his left hand. The second he made a move, Joe and I made a run for it.

Running away was futile, we were running in an endless circle. Joe and I could not make a quick consensus on which way to go, so we both accidentally ran opposite directions.

I ran straight into the corn field, and I didn't stop. I kept running until I saw a new path ahead of me. I jumped out of the cornfields into the new pathway and came to a sinister realization. I was back in the never ending circular pathway I had begun with. How could one run in a straight line and end up where she began??

I stood motionless for a few seconds catching up to my breath. Where was Joe? I listened intently for any sign of him.

I began to hear a faint snapping noise behind me. It was the sound of hard, leather boots crushing fallen cornstalks on the ground. The sound grew louder and louder with every footstep.

"...Joe?" I whispered faintly, my voice quivering. As I stood there I felt the man's presence creeping up behind me. My shadow was dwarfed in comparison to his in the moonlight.

He bent down and whispered in my ear, "Do you remember when we last met?" His voice had a certain tinge of evil intentions inside. I didn't respond to his question. I stood there trying not to tremble.

"No? Maybe you will now..." Still standing behind me, he took his knife and pressed it into my shoulder. He brought the knife down several inches before taking it out again. I was reminded of a dream I had several years back where I was trapped in a dream and every night in the dream the same man would take a knife and spend hours leaving deep scars on my shoulder.

Finding strength deep within me, I turned around to face this man. My strength was instantly dissolved into the night's air when I saw his face. His face was wretched and disfigured. His eyes were blacker than a night with no moon.

I turned around again and made another run for it in the endless mass of cornfield. The worst part was not knowing if I was going East, South, West, or North...or none of the above. I didn't know if I was heading towards civilization or just into a deeper level of hell.

My legs began to grow tired, and I wasn't sure if Joe was dead or alive. The wind began to pick up and the corn swayed. I couldn't give up. I must be close...Right?

I started to notice a peculiar pattern. The more I ran, the more dead and harsh the corn field became. Once upon a time the corn was alive, now it was beginning to limp and grow black. Even the moon refused to shine over here.

I came across a sign in the middle of the cornstalks. In the sparse remaining moonlight I was able to read it.

WTF was that implying????? I turned around to run the opposite direction but my vision became plagued with these signs. The wind was picking up harder, and the metal signs groaned as if it was being bent by the wind.

On the horizon I saw a small blind on stilts. There was a small light shining from it. I ran quickly towards it. The blind showed all evidence of weathering on it. I climbed up the small ladder into the blind.

Inside the blind was a group of people. They were not surprised to see me. I felt warmth and safety inside the blind. One of the group members handed me a mug of hot chocolate and told me to calm down.

"Where's Joe?" I asked.

"He'll come...Soon," She whispered, looking out of the window onto the horizon. There was still a long night ahead of us.

Last edited by Queen Zukin; 02-22-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      WOW! What an amazing dream! It's time for you to go down the Rabbit Hole.
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast