• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Queen Zukin's Dream Journal

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☼ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      My Grandma is an Assassin!

I was at my grandmother's house. She had a giant school bus parked in her driveway. She told me to drive it.

Unfortunately though, the bus didn't drive forward. The only way the bus could move was if I drove it backwards. So I'm driving this giant school bus down the freeway in reverse. My grandma tells me suddenly to take the southbound exit. There are 3 exits to chose from, so I guess and get it right. So I'm still driving the bus backwards, and we go into a dark tunnel. I'm blinded because there are no lights in the tunnel.

Eventually we arrive at a store. I'm shopping with my mom, and somehow we come to the topic that my grandma is secretly an assassin! I'm in total disbelief!

Another Stunning Water Scene

I was in a large lake/river. Next to me was a waterfall. People were enjoying the water. A little girl befriended me. She was a native there. Every so often a large wave would come through. The wave was so powerful it would knock us over, but we enjoyed it.

I walked over to the large waterfall. The water got very deep, but was still crystal clear.

"I wish I could see what this place looked like from a distance," The little girl sighed. I morphed into a flying monkey and she climbed upon my back. I flew over the land. It really was even more amazing from this height. We could see that there were more waterfalls in the general area.

Thirsty but nothing looks good

I'm at the cafeteria, and decide to buy a snack but nothing looks good. I'm mega thirsty in the dream and I realize that I have like a trillion quarters.

Orientation & Shopping

I went to school orientation day with my friend M. We were walking around and our school was really more of a store. Some guy asked me for my number but I declined.

I continued walking and found some shirts that I really liked. As I walked through the school, I saw that people had the computers on. An IRC chat window was open and I briefly saw that they were on the same channel that I volunteer on. Interesting!

I searched the school to find who I thought was on this computer. I leaned against a locker to catch my breath.

"Hi Steff," He said. I jumped, for he took me by surprise. I hadn't seem him in so long...He still had that bright blond hair of his. Wait..How did he know my name?

"Hey can I get your number?" I asked him.

"Sure," He responded. I took my phone out and gave it to him. He typed in his phone number (I remember the first half very clearly!).

I went home, and realized that somehow the clothes I hadn't purchased from the store were with me. I did a reality check, and I had 6 fingers. But for some reason I completely ignored this and went on my way. I even did several other reality checks, and even though on each of them I had 6 fingers I still ignored it!

Ironic Dream

I'm sitting in Joe's car. We're driving to school and it's early morning twilight. We're talking about lucid dreaming, and I start thinking.

"You know," I say, "We could be dreaming right now and we'd never know the difference. The more I lucid dream the more I feel that these two worlds are almost seamless." What I meant by that is that a dream can mock reality so closely that it is a shock when I discover that my whole day was only a figment of my imagination.

"What would you do if I told you that you were dreaming right now?" I asked him. I was completely oblivious to the fact that I was indeed dreaming.

"I'm dreaming?! Neat!" He says with a big smile. He swerves the car and the road catches on fire.

"No, no, no! You're not dreaming, that was only hypothetical!" I shout as Joe regains control of the car.

"Gees, I just wanted to see what you would have to say to that!" I said.

Fragments:

• Lost in a beautiful hedge maze
      WakingNomad likes this.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I have had so many conversations in non-lucid dreams about lucid dreaming, also!

That is AWESOME that you morphed into a flying monkey!
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      [QUOTE=Queen Zukin;1358727]C∞N

????????
      [/QUOTE

What the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Zukin View Post
      nap #2

Bombs or something

I think I was dreaming of being in the war. I think I was in the desert. I remember large explosions and a general yelling. I heard some people talking about if you got hit by one of the bombs, you would only have 5 minutes between when you got hit and by the time you died.
      I think that was at The Pyramids where we have been meeting to go to the Moon. Every time all the people start battling.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      What the hell is this?
      It was a vivid symbol I saw in one of my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      I think that was at The Pyramids where we have been meeting to go to the Moon. Every time all the people start battling.
      Hmm could have been.

Past few days have been very tiresome, I've been waking up even more tired than I went to bed! Grr!

Fragments and dreams from the past few days:
      • Trying to catch a frog that was hopping away
      • spaceship
      • in bed
      • "half way out" ?? (I need to write better keywords lol)
      • "studying for math class. we had to guess the Greek god that they were talking about. I was @ my friends house working for them"
      • driving away from something really fast

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I live in a locker

I was walking down the hallways of school. Our school was a castle like Hogwarts. Inside the school it started raining and everything was flooding. I did a reality check, but of course I had 5 fingers.

I decided to go to my dorm, which apparently was inside of a locker. I crawled through the locker into a bigger room and met up with 3 other people. The dorm was small and there was no furniture in it yet. The walls and floor were both painted white. It felt like a solitary confinement room.

The 3 other people and I talked. One was a girl, and the two others were boys. We decided that we would hang old shirts on the wall to make our wall look more colorful.

Fragments:
      • Another "rape of the soul" dream
      • ice cream
      • walking across a grassland, then climbing up a mountain
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      I'm having a dream

I was in AP government. I get up and leave the classroom and wander the halls. I do something along the way, not really sure but I remember an orange jump suit.

I decide to go back to AP gov, and I see one of my friends laying on the floor. He's crawling or pretend-swimming on the carpet, I can't tell which.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm having a dream," He says, not really paying attention to me.

"Haha, cool! I'm having a dream as well!" I say, completely oblivious to what I really just said.

Fragments:
      • Fields
      • brushing hair
      • Sand, walking through it.
      • Waterfall
      Last edited by Queen Zukin; 03-20-2010 at 01:44 AM. Reason: typo'd :'(
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      $190.00 for German 4

I was looking at a sheet of paper that said that German 3 students must pay $190.00 before taking German 4. After reading the sheet, I decided to do some math homework which involved factoring over the complex numbers.

I haven't seen you in forever

I was walking through the mall, when I saw a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time. I gave him a hug and we walked through the mall talking. His hugs were still nice and warm.

I told him I had to go to piano lessons. He didn't want me to leave.

Don't fall out of the 10th story window

I was in a cellar with Joe, C, and my German teacher. We needed to find something that was lost in a huge mansion. The mansion was severely haunted, so the plan was to break up into groups to stay safe but I was SOL and winded up not being put into a group.

I started my quest by running up the stairs in the mansion. The stairs were not decorative, they were just fire-escape stairs. I continued to run up and up and the mansion seemed to be more like a giant hotel.

I came to the very top floor of the mansion. I was on the 10th floor. I walked into a room and everything was red. The bed spread was red, the walls were painted red, the carpet was red! I examined the room. It gave me the creeps. I walked to the edge of the room and found a set of 2 or 3 white tiled stairs that led into a red bathroom. Everything in here was red as well.

I looked out the window and found that I was in a large city. I felt something behind me push me out of the window! I fell from the 10th story down down down until I ceased to exist. And then my death repeated 3 times over.

Running Running

I was in the forest/fields. My dog was with me, and we were both running from something.

Old dream that I just remembered

It was night and I was standing in front of my neighbor's house. They were having an open house. I walked into the house and found a lady sitting on a red chair. She smiled and greeted me cheerfully.

I looked around in the house, and was surprised when a man hidden by the darkness revealed himself to me. I was shocked at first, but the lady said, "It's ok. His name is Thomas."

Something happened that made me have to spend the night at their house. Apparently, we were being attacked by werewolves.

The lady showed me my room for tonight. It felt like home. I met her daughter as well.

We gathered in the kitchen.
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Solitary Confinement

I was in a padded cell. Somehow I had become trapped there. The padded cell had white padding on each of the walls including the ceiling and the floors. Though it was solid, I could still tell it was a 'barrier'. In other words, objects could move through the walls into the room but couldn't move from the inside of the room to the outside world.

I tried to escape the confinement. I pushed against the walls but they wouldn't give. I saw through the walls to the outside world, someone saw me and wanted to help. I told them no. They would be stuck in here with me.

They came through the walls anyways. Now they were stuck and now they realized it. I found a shovel on the floor, what was this for?

I took the shovel in my hands and tried to dig through the floor. I made progress, but whatever amount I had taken from the floor would just materialize back inside the hole I had made - automatically refilling it.

I gave up my futile efforts and realized that more people were beginning to be trapped inside the padded cell. The walls were closing in as well. I wanted out of here, I had things to do. With all of my strength I took a running leap into the wall. I fell inside the wall, which was really just a barrier. I felt like I was suffocating. Like walking and breathing through hard jell-o. The weight of the barrier was tremendous but nevertheless I lifted myself up and dragged through until I made it to the other side.

Fragments:
      • Playing a board game
      • Behind a veil
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      German Resturaunts

My mom and I decided to build a German restaurant with a drive thru. It was a small yellow building. The menu was in German as well. We then drove away to go get more supplies.

I'll help you live

My friend DM and I were in a doctor's office. He was dieing. The doctors refused to help him because they were possessed like zombies. I decided I would help DM get the cure by myself. I told him to wait in the lobby.

The doctors were marching in the halls in a single line. When they weren't looking I jumped into the first room I could find. It was dark, so I flipped on the light. In the room was an X-ray machine and a hospital bed. On the hospital bed was a dead body.

This wasn't the room I was looking for, so I stealthily jumped into another room. This room was hidden in the corner.

Fragments:

• Silvery, metallic surroundings. Can't put this one into words + don't remember the entire thing + not ready to share yet
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      African Museum

I was in a Museum that displayed the African history and culture. On one side of the Museum was a glass wall with a large display case. Inside the display case was a large landscape full of actors. They were acting out the conquering of Africa. They were in their teenage years and one of them looked like a male version of Lisanova. He had a captain hat on. I noticed on the other side of the glass wall there was a chain link fence. On the other side of the chain link fence there was a small road with cops in golf carts. The cops in the golf carts had guns and seemed to be patrolling the area so that no one could leave. I questioned which country I was actually in...

Dead bodies with a tint of rose

Title pretty much explains it all. I remember seeing a ton of dead female bodies scattered across the floor. My vision was tinted with red.

Spikey Snake

I was sitting in my English class. We were watching a movie. A lady with a cart walks in the dark classroom. I seem to have felt like I have seen her before. She unloads her cart and large animals come out. A hippopotamus walks in the door.

She hands my friend C and I a few snakes each to hold on to for the hour. One of the snakes she gives me is covered in white spikes. The other two are normal.

The movie distracts me, and I suddenly hear an "Owww!" coming from my friend. My blue snake bit her! I unlatch the snake's teeth from her fingers and bring it back to me.

The lady tells us that she has to put all the animals back inside their carts. I can't find my snakes for some reason so I go out into the hall and check to see if they went in my jacket somehow.

Ouch! The spikey snake was stuck to me! I gently pulled it off from my jeans were it had gotten stuck like velcro. I also found one of the other snakes in my jacket pocket.

"Aww, he's such a tolerable snake," the lady says as I pull out the snake from my pocket. He was tan colored with little sprits of white and yellow. I stroked his head, he was cute.

The Chinese Waitress

I was at a freaky weird festival. There were clowns painting people's faces and people on exercise bikes and there were a lot of buffets. I found myself in a red room with a chinese buffet. I was with another group of people, and the food looked really good but we wouldn't find the waitress/cashier.

"I heard she's a mean bitch," one of the guys in my group says.

"You shouldn't be so harsh. She probably has it hard," one of the girls responds. They're all older than me, probably in their early twenties.

We decide to take the food anyways, and pay her later when she arrives. She arrived just as we were leaving to go sit down.

I lined up at her register. She was a young Chinese woman with a beautiful smile.

"Thank you for your honesty," she says. "You're dinner's on me tonight." As well as paying for my dinner, she also took a sugar packet, ripped it in half, and gave me one of the halfs as a gift.

I sat down at my table which was already full of some other people. My phone rang, and apparently I had a text from my cousin. I checked it, wrote back, and started to eat my dinner when another member of my group came back. He was holding his plate and a stick of butter.

"Let me guess...She gave you a stick of butter for your honesty?" I asked him.

"Errr...yes."

The spaceship of stalkers

I was in a spaceship. The interior of the spaceship looked like one of those cheesy cheap 80's music videos with the fake purple planet mountains and solar system background.

I was sitting on the edge of the mountain when I heard my friends Mg & Br. They were talking like voices in my head. They told me that they were watching me. They told me that they were watching my friend as well, and showed a picture of him on the screen. O_o

Running Across the street fragment

I was running across a busy street, trying not to get ran over by huge semi-trucks. It felt like playing Frogger.

Another reality check fail

I think I was sitting on a bus - not sure but I did a reality check. I had 6 fingers but thought, "This is too real to be a dream!" I did another reality check and assumed I had just counted wrong because the next few times I had the normal 5 fingers again.

Sitting on the porch

I was sitting on the porch steps. The steps were made of wood and had landings every few steps until it snaked up to the house. I was waiting for someone to come out of the house, and when they finally did I think they were someone important and we chatted.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      We all live in a yellow submarine...

I lived in a HUGE submarine. The submarine had 3 stories and was like a mansion. I went to the bottom story which was named "The Basement". In the basement there was a massive swimming pool. My cousin was there, and we swam in the swimming pool. At the far end of the swimming pool were a few steps up onto a balcony that had a hot tub! Definitely livin' it here!

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Car Pooling

I'm in the backseat of my friend's pickup truck and we're carpooling a few other friends to school. We pick up AD, and him and I converse in backseat. My friend says that he is going to pick up IA as well, which I have a few problems with but I let it go.

Business Meeting

I'm sitting in a meeting hall in a building. The interior of the meeting hall is gray and so are the tables. There are some other people around me, they look just as bored as I am.
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      First to Die

I woke up. Beside me was a stuffed animal. On the belly it said "First to Die". It was wearing a large witch hat. Horrified, I threw it across the room. I was sure that the previous night (in the dream) I had not left it next to me, but instead I had put it on the floor...And it's belly had not said that message "First to Die". I knew that the message did not apply to my waking life, but more so to dreaming life. It was like a Freddy Krueger threat.

I went to class. As I was walking to my math class, a girl comes up behind me and trips me. She laughs, and then takes my math homework. Of course I'm angered, but she first tries to throw a punch and I dodge it. She runs off.

I tell my math teacher that I can't turn in my homework.

"Well, you oughta find who ever took your math homework then," he said. So I go on my hunt. Joe helps me on this quest. We start searching the school for this girl. We enter classrooms and look around.

"Who are you looking for?" One of the boys questions.

"I dunno, she has brown hair and brown eyes," I tell him.

"Alex --[removed]--. You're looking for her." Yes, he was right. I was looking for Alex. I looked around their classroom - It was set up university style. The teacher was going on about calculus.

Joe and I left the cramped room and looked around the school some more. The announcers called our grade to an assembly, and we decided this would be the perfect time to search for her.

After the assembly, Joe and I ran to the exit so we could see who was coming out. Alex never came out.

I was beginning to get really angry. I felt this strong rage - which I would usually not feel if someone took my math homework from me. I was seething. Joe and I walked around the school more. There was a Hispanic club meeting. They were doing traditional Hispanic dances.

"Think she's over there?" Joe asks.

"She's not Hispanic," I reply. We continue to search until we come to a bookstore. Inside the bookstore are cheap books, but Joe is intrigued nonetheless when he finds a copy of Percy and The Olympian Kings.

We walk outside the school now, for we have completely searched the inside. We walk around the sidewalk a little when we hear a freshmen screaming,

"I swear I can talk to elves, I swear, I swear!" The little boy is yelling at us and the sky while standing in the middle of the parking lot.

There is a large pole in front of us and behind the pole is a wall. Joe decides to climb up the pole to see if the girl is on the roof. I climb up half way, but decide its not worth my troubles.

"Hey Joe, I've already missed enough class time as it is. I'm going to go to psychology class."

"Ok...I'll keep looking," he says but goes back inside the school.

I continue to walk outside because in the dream my psychology class was in the middle of a forest. I start running, which turns into a run jump. Oh - dreamsign! I do a reality check, but OF COURSE I have 5 fingers on each hand. I jump so high that I can feel the branches of the pine trees an inch above me.

When I finally come to the class, it's like the first day all over again. Our psychology class is to be taught in 2 different vans. I get in the first blue van. The teacher says that this van is too full, so she instructs me to get into the next van that comes.

So I get into the next psychology teaching van. I am alone in the van with a 19 year old. He tells me that he fought in the war. I remember the numbers "34". He starts up the engine and drives. I take no notice of why he was driving away in the first place - only that he did.

He drives into the city and then into a dark ally. Everything becomes pitch black. I can see nothing, even inside the car.

"Where are you going??" I finally ask him.

"Somewhere secluded," he says. WHAT?!!

"No thanks," I tell him, I try to change the subject...trying not to think of what might happen soon.

"Yes, but sorry," He says. Just by the way he said it I could tell he wasn't sorry at all.

He parks the car in his driveway. He lives in a trailer park. At the very end of his road there is a large 30+ foot wooden fence. There is fire on the other side.

I'm now sitting in the backseat, and he is sitting next to me in the middle seat. His two friends are in the front seat and we are still parked in his driveway. Now I have 3 large guys to fight off...I even feel how cold blooded each of them are. Cold and heartless. The night continues to grow darker by the minute, with every second signaling increasing impending doom.

Two girls approach the car. They are in their young teen years. The guy next to me opens the door for them.

"Wanna light up?" One of the girls asks the boys. She's holding a package of cherry flavored cigarettes.

"Sure, come on in," the boys invite them in. Oh, please don't get in the car. Please, don't. I think to myself wishing how I could just yell at them to not get in this car. I think about making a run for it before they close the car door...

That dream was so freaking creepy and real. I remember everything in perfect clarity from the design on the girl's T-shit to the exact logo on her cigarette package to the full name of the girl I was seeking out in the beginning. :shiver:

Perfect World

I was on a family vacation somewhere strange. It was like a perfect place...too perfect. The perfectness annoyed me. I longed to leave.

I ran up one of the perfect hills under another perfect cherry tree. My dog was running around and I played with him a little until he got bored with me. I turned around and saw Ky!

Overcome with the joy of actually seeing someone normal in this strange dimension I ran towards him down the hills. Past the hills was a bridge over a small lazy river. I wasn't paying much attention and missed the bridge as I ran...So instead of running on the bridge where he was I accidentally ran into the water. My friend laughed when I realized this and the fact that now I was completely soaked head to feet.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Darn you charlie horses :'(

I was talking to my psychology teacher *maybe* about lucid dreaming. I was telling her about reality checks and showed her how to do one.

"In fact, I'm dreaming right now!" I say, stunned when I see that I have 7 fingers on each hand.

And then I wake up because of a charlie horse.

Very close

I achieved lucidity during a nap. I tried to stabilize quickly, but was losing the dream fast. Everything faded to black and I had a FA...

Confusing Dream

I was in a university. The professor was a cranky old loon. Some of my friends decided that we were going to have a food day next week. We started signing people up to bring food and drinks, while the professor yelled at us for being so 'new generation'.

Wakingnomad was sitting next to me, and handed me a cup of what looked like grape juice. He told me to drink it. It tasted like grape juice with a terrible twang. He laughed at my sour expression.

I was teleported to the corn fields with a friend, Griff. It was night. I had two swords in my hands and was walking down the path. We eventually come to the pathway where Wakingnomad and somebody else is. Upon arrival, I see a figure in front of me and perceive him as a threat. I rapidly fight back by throwing bright blue orbs of energy at this guy in front of me while Griff helps. FA again. >.<
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Unbrainwashed

I was in the basement watching a ladybug walk across the carpet. It was behaving strangely. My mom started talking about how in the 1920's GM was engineering the genes of lady bugs, when a mishap occurred. They accidentally put a virus into the ladybug's system, just like a computer virus.

I took a USB cable and plugged the lady bug into my computer and browsed through its files. I found the virus, deleted it, and 'unbrainwashed' the lady bug.

Possessed Piano

I had moved the piano from upstairs to the basement. It was an entirely different piano. My mom was playing the piano, she played beautifully. I asked her how she played so beautifully and she told me that she had memorized the scales.

I went into the main room of the basement but continued to hear the music that she played long after she stopped playing from the piano. This didn't make sense...Was the piano playing itself??

I did a reality check - 5 fingers of course - and took a peak at the piano. It was indeed playing itself! There was no one at the piano yet the keys moved rapidly. Candles that were perched on top of the piano flew across the room.

Fragments:
      • In a store with some friends, might have watched a movie
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Ok let's see if I can remember how to do this...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RIUpZ-3jTVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab 6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RIUpZ-3jTVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Am I wasting all my time
      Believing someone is waiting for me
      These are our dreams or our lies
      Sometimes life just passes by

Didn't really sleep last night. I remember one little fragment about a girl on a college campus. She tripped and a guy named Zin helped pick up her papers for her.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Antique Mystique

I was driving in the middle of the desert. There was no road, no nothing. Just sand, everywhere. Eventually, I come to a gas station in the middle of the desert. Across the gas station is a tiny antique shop. Even though I'm at a gas station, there still isn't a road in sight.

After I'm finished filling up my tank I walk to the old antique shop. The cruel desert weather has obviously took a toll on the dilapidated building. Inside the building was the normal necessities. As I turned a corner, I came across an old rustic book shelf.

On the left side of the bookshelf on the very bottom shelf was a series of long, blue books. Looking through them, I saw the pages were worn and teared. The drawings inside were mysterious and contained intrigueing stories. I picked up one of the books about dreaming when a man stopped me to have a chat.

Aquarium in my closet

I was in my bedroom, when I heard giggling in my closet. I opened the door and saw that were were two girls I used to know! They had a fish tank and were making a list of people.

Mental Institution

I was on the bottom floor of a mental health hospital. A nurse was trying to hand me a tray of my lunch when she tripped. The lunch went everywhere and she was covered in ketchup.

Fragments:
      • Car ride

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries

Evil Math Professor

I was at university and for some reason I never got my classes or schedule or anything but yet I still lived there and went to classes. I had an evil math professor. Because I had never got my schedule I had only come to her class once in a month, but I had completed all of the homework. I came into her room and I saw that people were crying! They told me that the test that she gave them was terrible!

Well instead of getting a test she taught our class how to hack into our calculator to play a Space shooter game.

Later on my friend A and I were in the cafeteria. She dropped her backpack and it echoed through the entire room, silencing everyone.

Evolving Lions

I was observing a zoo with lions. They had at least 15 lions. I watched as the zoo aged, as did the lions over time. Some of the lions actually went evil.

That's dangerous!

I was talking on MSN with my friend about lucid dreaming. He told me that he thought lucid dreaming was violent. I asked him how it was violent and he came up with at least 20 nonsensical reasons why.

LD Count
      Sorry, classified. (Found)
      Space Space Shooter... lol...

Happy B-day Zukin.

~Joe
      Queen Zukin likes this.
      I am Xavier, model number XT-421 of the Rinocian Empire, I am a fully sentient artificial intelligence lifeform.

I also happen to be the result of a hopeless love sick nerd who listens to too much techno, seen glimpses of reality and has read WAY too many sad love stories.

But who's complaining?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Thanks

Fragments:
      • An army. They were marching through a city and saw a stage. One of them got on the stage. They were dressed in beige.
      • University

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      The Briefcase

I was in chem class, which then turned into a restaurant. I was sitting with a girl I barely know. We were having a deep conversation. She talked of her fingers once. It was vivid, I remember seeing all the little crevices on her finger in the dim restaurant lighting.

Eventually she parted, and I left the table to sit in the front. After she left, a man came in and told everyone that she had died crossing the road. A briefcase was to be put at the table where we sat.

Ticks

I was running through the woods. There were some deep snow drifts that I would fall in and get stuck. I met someone in the woods. He told me that I was absolutely covered in ticks. He took me to the hospital because removing all the ticks there would be too risky.

Dream Flick

My friends and I were going to make a movie on a dream I had. We filmed it and everything, and it turned out really well. It was fun to watch and really captured the inconsistent atmosphere of the dream. It had something to do with me waking up in the bed several times over, someone coming out of my closet, a gorilla, and a girl looking across a lake on a cold day.

We uploaded it to youtube and it received several hundred views within the hour. My friend made a Part 2 to the video, in which the dream turned into a subtle nightmare.

Brown and Broken

I ran down to my friend's economic class. When he saw me, he cleared out all of the desks and we started doing an old traditional dance. It was pretty amazing.

So after that was done I ran out of the building and found my friend. We ran across the school yard and to the parking lot ready to go home. Just as we reached the car, we heard a girl screaming behind us.

"NO! NO!" She was screaming. I turned around. 2 boys were forcing her into the trunk of their car. I ran over to the car but by the time I was over there it was too late. She was forced into the trunk.

"Fucking witness," one of them said as they saw me, "We'll be back for you too." They ran back into their car and sped away. As they drove I managed to make out the license plate.

CV6 EV3

My friend and I got back into our car, and drove away looking for a place that might have a phone.

We come to a small little grocery store. I hop out of the car and ask the closest employee if they have a phone. He is wearing an apron with blood stains on it.

"Yes," He says, "All the way in the back past the door."

I run past an Employee Only door. The hall in front of me is dark and dilapidated. I run to the far end of the hall where I see a phone. I call the police and tell them the license plate of the offenders.

I hang up, and notice that there are blood stains all over the wall..I leave the creepy little hall and go back into the main room.

"You guys gotta get out of here! They're coming!" Yells the employee. We run out the back door, and see the offenders coming in through the window on the other side of the building.

My friend starts up her engine and speeds away down the road. I get a phone call from my school telling me that I'm missing class. I hang up, relatively annoyed.

I see a big sign on the highway in front of us...

"Welcome to British Columbia" The giant white sign says in blue letters.

"No!" My friend shouts, "I'm not going to be stuck in another country where if we do wind up abducted its going to be 100 times worse!" She stops the car immediately in the middle of the road and does a skilled U-turn.

We travel down a different large highway that had 5 lanes. In the rear view mirror I notice our perpetrators are behind us! I watch as the passenger pulls out a gun. I open up the sky roof on the car and fire my gun at him as my friend continues to drive down the highway.

This dream was a lot like the scene of Final Fantasy when they were in the tunnel fighting, and it got even more resemblance when Cloud on his red motorcycle began to engage in this fight as well. He was on our side.

I fired away at our enemies (now on motorcycles), but the bullets just bounced off of them! They seemed to be invincible.

I heard the sound of sirens and looked in front of me, still standing in the car looking out of the sky roof. There were police cars, maybe a dozen of them, coming our way against traffic! My friend wasn't stopping the car...I braced for impact as they neared us and heard the sound of crunching metal as we plowed right through them.

I was now at home, the fight was still commencing. I had a green laser gun in my hand. Cloud and the evil person were standing on my stairs attacking each other. I was at the bottom. My job was to kill the evil guy without killing Cloud. I was also at a disadvantage because the view of the stairs was blocked by a wall. If I walked around the wall I would be shot by the evil person. I had to use a mirror.

I positioned my hand mirror in front of me with a slight angle. My laser gun fired into the mirror, and was reflected onto Cloud's mirror, which was reflected straight onto the evil doer. He collapsed onto the ground. His face melted and I could see him for what he truly was. He face shriveled up and turned brown and broken.
      TopazMyst likes this.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Remembered another dream from last night. In the dream I'm out in the woods again and there are so many thorn bushes everywhere it's hard to navigate through them. Trying to get past them I cut myself several times. In one scene I see a familiar part of the pathway. I see a grave in front of me, and kind of "know" that a little boy died there.

LD Count
      Sorry, classified. (Found)
      I am kind of confused... Why did the evil person's face turn up brown and broken?

And I really wish you didn't have so many nightmares...

~Joe
      I am Xavier, model number XT-421 of the Rinocian Empire, I am a fully sentient artificial intelligence lifeform.

I also happen to be the result of a hopeless love sick nerd who listens to too much techno, seen glimpses of reality and has read WAY too many sad love stories.

But who's complaining?

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by XT-421 View Post
      I am kind of confused... Why did the evil person's face turn up brown and broken?

And I really wish you didn't have so many nightmares...

~Joe
      I dunno, I guess that's just what happens when I exposed his vulnerability and defeated him.

LD Count
      Schwäbisch Hall
      DJ Entries
      <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yq6s5QnWijo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yq6s5QnWijo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

^_^

Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast