• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Poll: My DJ Is ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I_C_U's Dream Visions

MY Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      5000+
      US
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by I_C_U View Post
      I climbed down, found the his head cracked, and there was something leeking out of it. '' Holy shittin' bannanas ... '' I gasped. That poor little guy's bro also died from ... Ummm ... Shock ... Right ?? He died because he ate his bigger brother's brain. Congrats, now both of you are idiots.
      Holy Crap! I just shit myself laughing at this... Dude let me be in your dreams XD
      What a great DJ.

-CV
      I_C_U likes this.
      Having Trouble With Dream Control and Clarity? Reflex Stabilization Technique

Here
      DJ Entries
      Thanks, ClearView.

No dreams recalled last night.
      LD count since joining DVs : 50
      B-ToTM : 4 A-ToTM : 2

Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance, and Adventure. All of this and more in just a click of a button.

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

MY Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      5000+
      US
      DJ Entries
      Thanks, ClearView.

I hate those nights when you can't recall a dream but you know you had one.. It feels like trying to poke you're head through a hole and trying to reach something with it but your head is just a few inches away.. Very straining to my brain.

-CV

Here
      DJ Entries
      Again, no dreams recalled last night.

Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance, and Adventure. All of this and more in just a click of a button.

MY Achievements:
      LD Count
      5000+
      US
      DJ Entries
      Again, no dreams recalled last night.
      You will get them.. eventually

See what I mean?

-CV
      I_C_U likes this.

Here
      DJ Entries
      I decided to return to my previous format, I can't get use to this one.

All I had last night was a really long wet dream, nothing else.

Here
      DJ Entries

Here
      DJ Entries
      Battle with the Sphinx ( DILD )

Length : Long
      Vividity : Great

There was a False Awakining where my alarm went on for me to go to school. It went on for hours and no one turned it off, I was annoyed, so I grabed it, got up, and threw it from the window. I felt that something was wrong, so I pinched my nose and became LuCiD. I flied to the sea, and across the ocean, till I reached Eygpt. I landed. Slaves were all over the place, they were doing what is supposed to be a 'rain dance'. They danced in circles till it rained, then they started to cheer and clap. The rain finished a minute later, and mud was all over the place, so, they started using the mud to build the pyramids. When they finished the first one, which was the biggest, they had a break. I wanted to see what will happen if I ruined it, so I touched it and it started to collapse. Everyone started looking at me, then ran away from me screaming in terror. I looked at the sphinx, which was apparently complete. It's eyes started glowing gold, and the ground was trembling, it started moving, till it got of the ground. Then there was a loud roar. It was really huge, I felt myself like a small fly infront of it. It was rushing towards me, I turned myself invisible and it went right through. It drifted back at me. I had to think fast, so I slammed the ground and the earth trembled. 5 fire pillars formed around me, it lept at me, touched the flames and backed out. I moved but accidently touched the fire. '' Ouch, hot! '' I waved my hands and it disappeared. '' Just turn to dust. '' I slammed the ground again and it slowly began turning to dust. Then I heared my alarm turning on so I woke up.

Here
      DJ Entries
      I had a bad dream, felt that it was fading away, so I prepared myself for a DEILD.

I'm feeling dizzy ( DEILD )

Length : Short
      Vividity : Great

( I transitioned pretty quickly, felt abit numb, though ) I was back at my bed, I pinched my nose to stabilize my dream and the room became just like the one in RL. I thought that my alarm would go on any second, so I back flipped from my bed and landed on my head. '' Ouch! '' My head became all really dizzy, like spinning around when I'm already still and something heavy over my head. Then I fell off balance and my alarm woke me up.

Here
      DJ Entries
      DVs Meet-Up

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

Length: Short
      Vividity: Medium

I was at some place I don't know at all. Everybody from DVs were there. ¤ I don't know If they really looked the same as in RL, but I knew what they were some how. ¤ We were discussing some LDing topics. But Jeff, the afro head, budged in and interupted us. '' I have bad news for you, folks. I know that you all know our fellow DVs member XeL, right? '' He asked. '' Who doesn't? '' Answered what was supposed to be Loaf. '' Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but he had passed away. '' Replied Jeff. Soon after that I woke up from shock.

¤ Now that was weird. I just hope it wasn't true. ¤

Here
      DJ Entries

Here
      DJ Entries
      Nothing recalled last night.

Here
      DJ Entries
      You can call me The Fire-Fist (DILD)

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

Length: Medium
      Vividity: Great

I had a FA where the power was off, ¤ Again ¤ and I couldn't sleep. After a while, I thought that I'd pinch my nose, I did it then became Lucid, I wondered how Hell would be in my dreams, so I opened a portal and jumped right through. There were two gates, one on the left, which had a sign, ''Hell, The Ideal Place to get Burned''. The one on the right had a sign, too, ''Tired of the Senseless-ness of your Life? Heaven is the Place for YOU!''. There were two guards at each gate. ''Open the gates of Hell. '' I ordered them. ''I'm afraid Hell isn't the place for you, you're better at Heaven.'' He replied. ''I didn't ask you. Now get out of my way.'' I moved closer. Slammed the ground. ''Enkei ...'' 5 fire pillars came up from the ground. ''... Hibashira!'' They all got hit by the fire, and were burned to ash. I opened the gates, and I was there. I was on fire, but didn't feel anything. Everyone there were looking at me shocked. Screams and moans actually terrified me, but I reminded myself that it was all just a dream. I absorbed all the fire, and there were none left. I was standing at a place all white, I couldn't hear or see anything. But I could feel. I saw a red thing, way infront of me. It was getting closer really fast, it was apparently Ifrit. It tried to hit me but I dodged the attack, jumping a step back. Put all my force on my right hand, I swinged my arm while slowing time, when I reached closer to it's stomach, ''Hiken!'' I launched a giant fire fist against him, then he fell back. I decided to use the time and try a new finnishing move, I charged up all my energy. ''Dai Enkei!'' I created a gigantic fire ball, the size of the sun. ''Entei!'' I threw it to him. The sound of the sparks of flame dissapeared, and so has Ifrit. And so has the place. It turned to black and I woke up.

Here
      DJ Entries
      School Rape ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

I was sitting at my chair at school, a girl from our class came to me and said that she had forgoten something under my desk. I told her that it isn't here, she said: ''Oh, okay. Sorry.'' Then someone grabed her from behind and rapped her. I got so mad, that somehow, I realised it was a dream.''Hiken!" I hit him with a fire punch in his face and he backed down. "Enkai ..." I created a circle of flames, then I slammed the ground, fire pillars rised upwards. "Hibashira!" He turned to dust. That girl then said to me that there is a giant monster outside, and she's afraid to go out alone. "Allright, I'm all fired up!" I was litteraly fired up, flame was surrounding my whole body. I broke the window and jumped outside. No one was there, I looked left and right, but still, no one's there. The girl asked me: "What now?" "Back out, I'm gonna destroy the whole building ..." I procted her with a barrier. "Kotarubi ..." I surrounded the school with lights, similar to fireflies. I then sended all the lights at the building, exploding in flames. "Hidaruma!" The building disappeared, clearing the 'monster' which was hiding. It was a giant ... Snake? Dragon? Snakey dragon, I guess. It breathed fire at me, but I didn't it feel anything. "How do you plan in hurting me?! This is it. Dai Enkai!" A huge circle of flames was surrounding me. I looked at my hand, a small fire ball was forming, it grew up really big, really fast, till it reached the size of the sun. ¤ And when I say the sun, I really mean the Sun. ¤ "Entei!" I threw it at him. After a while, the flames went off, and the place was turned into a wasteland. I released the barrier, but she was burned up too. "Ah, I gotta be more careful with my powers next time." Then I woke up.
      Last edited by I_C_U; 04-02-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Here
      DJ Entries
      Unfortunately, no dreams recalled last night.

Here
      DJ Entries
      A bad dream.

Here
      DJ Entries
      Giants ... ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

I was outside my house, at the beach, starring at the nightsky. The stars shaped two letters, 'RC', and a picture of a guy pinching his nose. I did the same and became Lucid. I contiuned glaring at the sky, then I heard a loud splash. I looked at the see, and found a giant ghost, the size of a building. ¤ Or what I thought was ¤ It was running very fast at my direction. "Bleh." My friend appeared just beside me. "What brings you here? Can't you see that thing infront of me!" I said to him. "Yeah, I do. But now's not the time. I came to warn you about something-" He replied. "About what? About that thing over there?" I asked. "No. Something else." I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back, and found a guy, he was tall, 3 meters, maybe. He had freakishly long legs, and his arm was huge. "About that, right?" "How did you know?!" "You jus- ah, forget it. You know him?" I asked. "Yeah, he was once a living human, just like you and me. But once, dark wizzards ate his legs and arms, and then at his funeral, preformed a ritual that made him back to life. Beware, though, one slap from him and your dead." He explained. "You had a dramatic entry, didn't you? Shit, that other one dissappeared!" I was freaked out. I backed down, "Darkness, give me crap- I mean strength." I pulled my hands down, then back forward, 5 dark spheres were launched towards him, he got hit, the spheres returned back to me, and he is pulled with it, too. I grabed 2 spheres in my hands. "Soul Requiem! Whatever it means!" I hit his head, and it exploded. He then fell, and supposedly died. I carried his hand, and slightly sliced my head off. I was at 3rd person view. I put it down, and stood ontop of it. I had some trouble getting balanced, but I got the hang of it eventually. "Get off, numbskull." It spoke by itself, I got freaked out, which knocked me out of balance, which made me wake up.
      Last edited by I_C_U; 04-05-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Here
      DJ Entries

Here
      DJ Entries
      Something about being at school.

You can call me lazy, but umm, yeah, I am.

Here
      DJ Entries
      Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

I was at the beach, and it was already midnight. I was looking at the stars, and found a specific star which grabed my attention. At first, I thought that it was a plane. I looked at it as if it was moving, emitting pretty lights, but I then adjusted my vision and it stayed still. I looked right and there was a sign pointing to that star. It was saying that it was the planet Venus. Then the dream ended.

------------------------------------------

Here, Kitty

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

Vividity: Poor

I was outside my house, there was a kitten, starring at me, crying. I thought that it was hungry, so I gave her a piece of meat. Then I woke up.

Here
      DJ Entries
      A pervert at the street ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

I was walking outside in the street, when I saw a man with a girl. ¤ I don't know them. In fact, it's the first time I see them in my life ¤ He was sexually harassing that young girl, saying really dirty stuff. In the end, he forced her to go to an alley where no one can see them. I followed them carefully, I didn't want himm to find out that I was after him. They reached at a dark alley, and I heard the girl begging and crying. The offender laughed then raped her. I got mad, and me being mad made me lucid. I walked straight to him. " Stop this. If you don't, things are gonna get ugly. " He refused to stop. " I don't remmember that I asked you. " I grabed his neck and held him in the wall. My hand slowly turned to ice, and he was frozen. Then I woke up.

¤ Now I know why my hands turned to ice, my bedroom was shiverring cold. ¤
      Last edited by I_C_U; 04-10-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Here
      DJ Entries
      I've never been more embarassed in my life ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

I was at a car, going to the mall with my mom apparently. There was a traffic jam, and cars bumped to us from behind. My mom told me to go inside and wait for her so that she can park the car. I got off the car and walked to the mall. There was a premiere of the last Harry Potter movie. All of my friends at school were there, all hyped. I greeted everyone, then I walked to the tickets booth. I asked for a ticket. That girl at the booth said: " That's on the house " and winked at me. " Yeah, umm. Thank you. " I replied. I wanted to get myself popcorn. But I changed my mind, because my mom arrived, but she wasn't my mom. She was a completely different. It wasn't even here is was I though about, but she convinced me that she is. My friends all laughed at me. One of them got that far and called her a b****. I got really pissed of, which in a way made me lucid. Without any further adew, I walked straight to that guy, grabed him from his neck and threw him away. The building collapsed on my head, and made me wake up.

At a Volcano ... ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

I was at outside my house. " Wasn't I in bed just a moment ago? " I pinched my nose and became lucid. I went to the door, and pictured a volcano behind it. I opened the door, and I was right. There was a huge volcano infront of me. I flied quickly and reached the top of it. Then I dived. There was a splash, it felt like a hot bathtub. I opened my mouth, and absorbed all the lava. I was standing at the bottom of it. Suddenly I heard loud noises. The lava was forming again, and the volcano eruppted. I was sent to the top, then I skied at it to the bottom, avoiding all the rocked along the way. The door was still there, so I crashed it and arrived where I was at the beggining, and everything behind me dissappeared.

What Earthquakes causes at the Beach ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

After I realised that my last dream faded, I pinched my nose and became lucid. I was walking at the beach. I flied up abit and waved my arm, causing an earthquake. The ground was trembling, and the people were all panicing and running. I was laughing when I saw a guy running in circles. After a while, the place was empty. I looked at the sea, and when I thought things won't get much worse, a huge wave was approching. " A Tsunami will eat a kid's brain if you shall not worship it. " ¤ I don't know why I said that. It doesn't make sense. ¤ I heard a kid crying for his mom and dad, he was sitting there alone. I knew that I had to do something, and fast. So I used telekenisis ¤ Spelling?? ¤ and moved a huge bolder infront of him. The tsunami hit the bolder and the kid was safe behind it. I landed by him. " Are you okay, kid? " I asked him. " I want mommy!! " He continued crying. Then I woke up.
      Last edited by I_C_U; 04-10-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Flying dragon the-dragon-whisperer's Avatar
      LD Count
      Sweden
      As always, awesome dreams!

Congratulations that you succeded with your advanced task of the month!
      And i don't know if you know this, but i subscribed this journal and love reading every dream you post!

Hope you have good lucids!
      I_C_U likes this.
      My goals are listed at my new dream journal

Lucid dreams:2
      controlled dreams:1

My old dream journal
      New dreamjournal!

Here
      DJ Entries
      Thanks again, the-dragon-whisperer.

And yes, expect some awsome dreams every day.

Here
      DJ Entries
      Night School ( DILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

It was midnight, and I was heading to school. I noticed that the road was empty. That's where lucid. I pinched my nose to stabilize the dream. Then I arrived at the school. There were 3 teachers sitting at one desk, I walked to them and knocked the desk over. They all became mad, and threatened me by an expeltion. " This is my dream, not yours. Now get out! " Then they all begged on their knees for me not to do anything to them. The dream started fading slowly, so I prepared myself for a DEILD.

Zombie Apocalypse ( DEILD )

Normal Dream
      Lucid
      ¤ Comments ¤

It was still midnight, but I was out of the building. I spinned and I was at my home. I began hearing some spooky voices at my backyard. So I went there, and found a graveyard. There were ghosts evereywhere. I went closer and found an arm, comming right up from the ground, then a body. The same thing happened to the other graves. All of the zombies began singing. They began running to me fast, I slammed the ground causing an earthquake. They were falling one by one. But that didn't stop them. I took out a sword from my pocket, a zombie was close and tried to bite me. I dodged backwards, swirlling my sword, then I rush at it and stabbed it's stomach. I threw my sword and it landed on another one's head. I turned behind me, swinging my hand while a black sphere formed, and hit him really hard, " Soul Shift! " and he was blown away, hitting others with his back. " And for the final touch. " I created a giant circle of fire around me. " Grand Flame Command, " The flames slowly turned into a giant ball the size of the sun on my hand. " Flame Emperor! " I threw it at them and they turned to ash. But the dust, slowly combined into one, immense creature. " Tsunami, " a huge wave was behind me. " Fire-Fist, " I hit the wave with a fist full of flames, and the tsunami turned to a fire wave. " Blaze of Flames! " I flied up and watched at the fire as it sank the whole place. Then I woke up.
      Last edited by I_C_U; 04-11-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast