• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Wisconsin

Cool Welcome to my Jungle - 2008

You know where you are?

You're in the Jungle, baby!

You're gonna DIE...

... of anticipation of my next dream! This is my 2008 dj, and I'm not slacking off! I'm gonna try to make interesting video entries, including the infamous Me vs. Triton dream, and you know who won that one! It'll take time, though...

So anyway, enjoy!

Signature skilled by ClouD
      Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
      ...so you went to italy and you didnt even see the eiffel tower?

Wisconsin
      Woo! First LD of the Year today! This calls for a dancing circle/banana party!

Welcome to the Jungle, We got fun & games

This dream takes place in a metal/force fieldy room, somewhat similar to Metroid Prime. Me and a few friends are at the edge of a door. The door opens, and we're locked inside. All of a sudden, a bunch of floating droids come out and shoot at us. I am the first to be hit, naturally, and people usually die when hit by a laser. I realize that I am dreaming, and take advantage of my control. I shoot flames out of my hands, destroying some of the droids. I then launch fire from my feet and start soaring, phasing through the ceiling, into a network of pipes. I jump down the pipes, and get back in to help my friends. I convince one of my friends that she is dreaming, and she fires lasers from her hands, destroying a droid. I help too, by jumping up platforms and destroying other stuff. I then phase through the ground and wake up. Woo! Good start to the year.

Wisconsin
      Another one! Woo! I'm on a streak!

Member dream/DDILD

I don't remember much, but I do remember seeing Xox down a street. For some reason she was in a wheelchair. I remembered my Lucid Specialty, the DDILD, or Dream Duplicate Induced Lucid Dream and looked for another version. Surely, I did, this Xox was standing. I realized I was dreaming, but I just woke up. Oh well.

Wisconsin
      3x Lucid! This is getting to be 2nd nature!

Junior High doorway

I dreamt I was walking through my old school. I went through some classrooms, saw some teachers, but there was some diffrences. Example: No drywall! And I noticed this in the final room I was in, when the door behind me suddenly dissapeared. I looked at the door in front of me, trying something new, create something before you open the door. I succeed, I create a room where a massive sun is rising near a large window, making everything orange. It was awesome! I woke up afterwards.

Wisconsin
      4x Lucid? Better do a reality check...

Anyway, yes, 4 lucids already, and this one is my 2nd most epic one ever!

Golden Pool/My 2nd best accomplishment ever/Arcade
      (We got everything you want, Honey we know the names)

I am at the entrance to the local pool, walk through the showers, and see a pool made of gold! And other treasures are there too! But, for some reason, beyond my control, I go outside. I realize my resistance to greed and say "Oh come on, that's ridiculous. I'm dreaming." So I rise to the roof, and I look at the moon. I take my hand, and grasp the moon, and move it lower into the sky! I freaking MOVED THE MOON! Anyway, I go through a window, back to the treasure room, and collect some of the liquid/solid gold. I lose lucidity later, and the golden pool treasure turns into a giant arcade (gotta have fun!) I go on this suddenly appearing intense roller coaster, and wake up.
      Last edited by suttsman; 01-12-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Wisconsin
      Okay, no freaking way, I cannot have 5 LDs in the first 11 days of the year. I am dreaming.

LD alien training course/Reverse Psychology(ppsh, like I need training at this point)

I dream that I am at the mall, I go to one of the exits, but the door isn't there! Instead there is a cavern to the outside. I go through a cave, down an elevator shaft, and out the exit, into a bunch of snowy mountains. Before I could find my truck (well it's really my dad's truck, but it's a dream) a bunch of aliens come down from the sky. A bunch of cars vanish, some buried in snow. The aliens say "We are taking over your source of yellow snow!" I see that my truck is near the top of the mountain, the aliens, in a turn of faith, say "Think the opposite of what you want, it will happen!" So I think that my truck is stuck up there, and I'll never get it, and (god i couldn't even tell I was LDing) the truck slides slightly down the mountain, onto a flat portion. I start the climb up, then the alien changes it's mind again, and summons other aliens to melt some of the snow, sending me into a pit. I freeze it over again, along with the aliens, and I vigourously jump up to my truck. I am woken up when I step into the truck. Darnit!
      Last edited by suttsman; 01-12-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Image using is copyright of Xox's Dreams within Dreams 2007-2008

Wisconsin
      woohoo....another LD.....whatever....
      And my first NON-LD DREAM OF THE YEAR!

Treasure?/Oh it was just a ride...
      (We are the people that can find, whatever you may need)

The dream takes place in a golden tomb, it looks like the image, but with a movie screen. It gives me and my friends hints to find an ancient treasure, I find a panel, and it opens up an exit to the place that would usually have no escape. I go in to find treasure, but it's just a frickin' gift shop! Special guest Spartiate is behind the counter. I get some gold thingy for a few dollars, and I dig in my pockets for change, I pull it out, and look at the coins. Their positions change like crazy. I must be dreaming! I get the hell out of there, steal some gold, and wake up! Woo! Dream Looting!

Other dream coming soon...
      Last edited by suttsman; 01-16-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Wisconsin
      Okay, screw the old Non-ld, here's a new one!

Of juries and trials

I dreamt that I am in a jury for a murder trial. The defendant, of course, is a rich black person. The stand is huge, like a desk. The person is convicted, and is carried off by the alien bailiff. (What is with that alien?), Later, I am the one behind the stand, where there is a computer, with an illegible error message. I am convicted, but I sneak off, into the back of the courtroom house, where there are a bunch of steel things and semis. I don't recall the rest....

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      Omg i love those multi-colored bananas!

And hey what's up with the recall?

Wisconsin
      .... whaddya mean? Like how much, how little, how it just cuts out....

And thanks for visiting btw!

Anyways, another dream:

Paraplegic Jungle (Wow, how fitting!)
      (Welcome to the Jungle, watch it bring it to your shanananananananakneees, knees,)

I dream that I am placed in a jungle, and I, for some reason, cannot use my legs. So I use my arms to swing on vines. (like tarzan) I swing around like a bad-ass, when a snake comes up and bites me! The pain is numbing, like most of my dream pain. I don't wake up for some reason, and then the jungle starts turning into a building. I wake up soon after.
      Last edited by suttsman; 01-19-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Wisconsin
      Okay, didn't get any sleep the other day, so here's todays LD!

Electronic Store/Hey look! Moneys!
      (If you got no money, honey, we got your disease)

I dream that me and a friend are at the Best Buy in Minneapolis/St. Paul (the place is flippin' huge!) I then realize that all I have with me is a 50 dollar bill. But as I'm looking around, a bunch of money just appears on the shelf. I look at the money. The text on the dollar bill changes, so I knew I was dreaming. I got outta there and woke up. Aw well, I had my fill of cool LDs earlier this month.
      Last edited by suttsman; 01-16-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      I meant, you don't remember much of your dreams. Do you summarize them or try to write everything that happened down?

Wisconsin
      Oh... I do kind of summarize my dreams, usually I don't go into detail unless it's interesting. (Like I wouldn't go into depth if I walked down the street, but I would if an alligator suddenly appeared from the sewers.)

Wisconsin
      Looks like I haven't had my fill yet. Another sweet LD

LD Boss Battle 2: Kraid
      (Mwah! I wanna watch you bleed!)

I dream that there is a huge boring assembly at my high school. It's day when I walk in. I sneak out of the boring assembly with some of my friends. We aren't caught, but it's nighttime when I get out of the school. I walk through the parking lot, realizing this, when a Huge Giant Monster jumped out!

The monster looked like Kraid there in the picture. It rose from the ground and started firing spikes at us. Some of my friends got hit and died on impact, and I got hit, but was still there (Hoo, big mistake, Kraid) I realize this and knew I was dreaming. I ran up a light up billboard for the school and kick Kraid in the face, in the eye. Some sort of blood pours out of his eye. This pisses him off, so he starts clawing at me. I dodge most of the swipes, but I am hit by one. I am pressed to the ground, but I remind myself again, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, and phase through the claw. I then realized my previously godly powers, and fired a huge jet of water at Kraid. He is hit by it, and falls to the ground. Before I can finish him, he phases through the ground, defeated. I then wake up.

Someday, Kraid, Someday......

Wisconsin
      Woo! LD again!

Tower/Sun/Moon together/LD driver

I dream that I am in a building with one of my friends and this old professor guy. (Like the guy from Futurama) We visit one of the top floors, where these 3 robots in wheelchairs line up horizontally, revealing the moon (about 60 times as big as it is in the pic) out along with the sun. I marvel at the sight, while doing an RC, by stating "This is just ridiculous. I'm dreaming) So the professor, acting as a dream guide tells me to go out the window, and soar to the parking lot. I follow command exactly. Then I hovered under "my" truck, and phase through the bottom to get to the steering wheel. I then remind myself again, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, don't get over-excited, and I make the car hover, and take off towards the moon. I feel some turbulence, but again, remind myself of my dreaming status, and I rocket faster, thinking I'll make it to the moon, and, within time, I do! I land near a large crater, then step out, lose lucidity, and wake up. Oh well, awesome LD!
      Last edited by suttsman; 01-19-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Wisconsin
      Okay, some Non-LDs today

Trapped at sea
      (Welcome to the Jungle, We take it day by day)

I dream that I am off on a boat trip. It was something about South Africa or something, I dunno. I get into my speedboat (sweet ride, I know) and take off. I realize that I am forgetting something, and then, the water turns dark, and the boat sinks. For some reason, I'm trapped underwater. I live for some reason, and I'm effectively stuck down there. The dream ends.

Juke Box Hero

I dream that I am part of a band, (the guitarist) and we are going to perform somewhere. I don't play the guitar in real life, but I do very well for just putting my fingers whereever on the guitar, and the crowd loves it. We perform parts of both the dream title song, and the song I base my journal off of. The singing seems to be coming out of nowhere, though... aw well. I wake up later.

Toronto
      Quote Originally Posted by suttsman View Post
      I then realized my previously godly powers, and fired a huge jet of water at Kraid. He is hit by it, and falls to the ground.
      Wow, you have great dream control! kudos!
      I dream that I am placed in a jungle, and I, for some reason, cannot use my legs. So I use my arms to swing on vines.
      haha, thats awsome.

great dream journal, interesting read!
      Dreaming is forgetting the basis of reality, remembering it is to be lucid.

Wisconsin
      Thanks for visiting Dewitback!

Also, really, really weird dream that I was partially in control of.

Attack of the Chocolate Milk Clones(I told you it was weird...)

I dream that I am in my house. Everything is normal, until I notice that there is a huge supply of chocolate milk in my fridge. I notice this, and spill a gallon on the floor, and out springs a person! The person looks like me, only about 2 inches taller. I pour out more gallons, and more clones spring up. Sweet! I tell them to go out into the world, and we take over this movie theater that suddenly appeared next to my house. The place is deserted, but we took over something, right? We then go to watch the Terminator, for some reason. This person explodes for some reason, and leaves behind a metal chassis, with an illegible message on this screen. Weird. I wake up.

Wisconsin
      Woo! 10 LDs already!

DDILD cafeteria again.../Zoidberg?

DDILD is starting to be a specialty for me. I'm placed in a cafeteria again.... but it's weird, with machines and stuff. I look around, and find this annoying blond kid I know. I look around, to find a duplicate. I then realize I'm dreaming. I start dashing really fast out the door, into a countryside-like place, with a dirt road and a farm. I then stop, remind myself of my dreaming status, and try to summon Kraid again, so I can finally kick his ass. I think just enough, and out pops.... Zoidberg? Anyways, the dream ends soon after.

Dusted!

I dream that I am taking finals or something (gah, what a nightmare) and there is this pipe in the wall. When I kick it, a whole bunch of dust flies out and goes all over me. When the teacher notices, I tipped the pipe toward him. I wake up later.

Toronto
      no problem, i just like reading other peoples dreams.
      I pour out more gallons, and more clones spring up. Sweet! I tell them to go out into the world, and we take over this movie theater that suddenly appeared next to my house.
      thats funny, must have been fun. I've always wanted to have clones in my dream.

and those dancing bananas are so trippy!!! could you send me the HTML somehow? I want...
      Dreaming is forgetting the basis of reality, remembering it is to be lucid.

Wisconsin

Cool I'm BAAAaaack....

I'm BACK, baby! Woo! No processor pin explosion can keep this man down!

And DAMN, do I have a load for you!

LD: The Movie
      I dream that I am in a movie theatre, and it's some sort of 50's movie, and a scary one at that. A lot of animated characters are in the audience. One is calming itself by saying It's only a dream, and that was my cue. A hunk of some kind flew at me from the screen. I hit it back, like a baseball. It rebounded, and I hit it again, but then it fell to the ground, so the screen shot out the message MOVIE OVER. And it was.

Raider/Turret fire
      (If you want it, you're gonna bleed, but it's the price to pay)

I dreamt that I was in a tomb of some kind. It went from ancient to futuristic in a snap. I went to find the thing I was looking for (never got to actually see it) but then a whole bunch of turrets aimed at me. A video played, it was some warning or something, then the turrets started firing. I was hit heavily, and blood squirted out. The dream faded.

Volcano Home/LD SMASH!!!

I dreamt that I was in my home, and for some reason, a lot of people were panicking. I got a view of a volcano on top of our house! There's also a bunch of stuff I made out to be bombs on the computer! (So that's how my processor pin exploded..) The FBI shows up and starts doing government stuff, but I'm not in control and I run around in panic. I eventually get out, and go onto the roof of some cafe just as the volcano erupts. Whew! I then look at the horizon, and my home is turned into a space shuttle. I then turn away, and the shuttle is 5 feet away from me. I then realize this, and know I'm dreaming. I then tried something I've never done in a dream: SMASH THE CRAP OUTTA STUFF! (Normally I just phase through stuff) I then punch a good sized hole in the side of the 3 story building. I wake up after this.

LD summoning: Kraid

I dream that I am in outer space, and there's a bunch of aliens flying about in saucers and characters from Spongebob doing stuff on asteroids. I flitz around the saucers uncontrollably, and then land on the asteroid. I then find a bunch of money in one of the craters! I then realize that there is no piles of money in craters, and realize I'm dreaming. I then remember the thing I was trying to do: Summon back Kraid! I then take some of the money, and then, like a majician, make Kraid come out of it. Kraid is about 30% taller than he was before (bad) but he had no spikes in his belly (good!) I take on the giant Kraid. This time, he opens his mouth, and... good lord.... pukes out missiles! I dodge some of them, but one takes impact, I take the extra hint of dreaming, and retaliate by taking some of the missiles and flinging them right back at him. They miss, but Kraid sinks some into the ground. I then take the advantage to fire lightning at his mouth. Kraid is hit by this, and lets out a final roar before being blown into bits.

More coming soon....

DJ Entries
      Shweet. I'm glad to see your rematch went so well! It's awesome that you managed to do it in a space scene!
      Abraxas

Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

Wisconsin
      Sorry for slacking. I just had a REALLY sweet LD

Already aware LD/Possession

I dreamt that I was in my dad's truck with one of my best friends (a girl) who's at the steering wheel. She drives sluggishly down the road near my house. I suggest that I take the wheel, because, and I quote "I always drive good in dreams" ...Wait. What did I say? In dreams? I changed plans, and tried something new and unheard of: phased through her, so then I was basically in her mind/body. I (she) looked at my (her) hands bewilderly. The sensation I had was very, very weird. I (she) continued driving down the road expertly for a good 40 secs until I lost lucidity and was somehow thrown out of her body. She asked "What the hell was that?" I pretended to not know and said "I dunno" She then says that at one moment she was driving down the road and then she just blanked out until this moment. I say "Weird..." The dream ends.

Awesome, right?

Wisconsin
      New dream:

Football coach/Slam LDunk

I dreamt that I was a coach of a football team that looked somewhat like the Giants. I see this small person (dude was like 2 feet tall) who gave me some advice, that I apparently used, and my football team won. Then I am handed a Million dollar Bill! but wait... I then spun 360 degrees and the football stadium turned into a basketball stadium, so I knew I was dreaming. I took one of the many basketballs on the floor, then rocketed up and dunked it. I turned around and saw a bunch of NBA peoples. So I rose to the ceiling, and fired the basketball like a guided missile to the net! I then tried something else: Summoning the thing back! I moved my fingers to my palm and back, and the basketball flew right back there! Sweet! I wake up after this.

Xox
      cloudless climes
      DJ Entries
      Haha nice dream. The Giants I see.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast