• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      ***REALITY CHECK NOW*** I'm Only Sleeping's Avatar
      Germany
      DJ Entries
      24. October 2007

I managed to recall my dream in the morning Not much happened in it, though, I just played some records to my mother. John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band was one of them.
      I'm just going to link you to my DJ. Comments, please

-- LD statistic --
      pre-2000: DILDs: 1
      post-2007: DILDs: 3

Germany
      DJ Entries
      25. October 2007

No dream recall...

26. October 2007

I'm at the baths. There's a springboard, which I know to be 1 kilometre high, though in hindsight I'd estimate it to be maybe 30 meters high. Anyways, I jump from it, clinging to something like a ropeway. From downwards, I yell at the other guy on the springboard that he should dare to jump, too. Later on, I'm reading a book. It is my friend's copy of "Woyzeck" [a German classic], but it must be some kind of very early version, because there's still typing errors in it, which he corrected.
      I remember another scene where we are outside the baths, walking into some kind of café.
      Even later, I remember a meeting of many members of another forum that I'm in.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 10-28-2007 at 02:09 AM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      27. October 2007

No dream recall at all this morning.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 10-28-2007 at 02:09 AM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      28. October 2007

No recall >_<

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      29. October 2007

I had a reaaally long dream tonight, and I tried very hard to remember it directly after waking up. No luck though.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      30. October 2007

No dream recall.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      31. October 2007

I recall only one scene, in which I visited my best friend and his sister in Berlin (and I know why Berlin). His sister looked different than in real life, though.
      When I awoke I felt so DAMN close to SP, but my sister walked through the room, and cars drove by, and I was too awake. Gah.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 11-01-2007 at 01:42 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      1. November 2007

I slept very little today. (I'd watched Blair Witch Project, due to it being Hallowe'en. Don't laugh at me. I didn't even think the film was scary in the slightest, but when I went to bad and closed my eyes I had these evil visuals appear in front of my eyes as to what the witch could do to her victims.) I had quite a lengthy dream though; I only remember segments from it anyway. I remember one scene where I lie in my bed and there is this HUGE spider (20 cms or something) hanging from the ceiling in my bed, and then it was in our basement, which I knew to be the Blair Witch's basement. [I had this dream because my mother told me that she had caught an immense spider the day before.] The other thing that I remember; I was at some American school with my friends, but I can't recall what we did there. I think it had to do with the Blair Witch anyway, and that we hid in some tower.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-21-2009 at 08:59 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      2. November 2007

Nothing.

3. November 2007

The only thing I remember is something about tearing apart banknotes, and getting them replaced at the bank. (I wasn't able to practice any techniques today.)

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      Man, it's really fun reading through all of those I couldn't even recall half of them! I really should start doing those again. By the way, I shall type up a few addenda soon.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      18. February 2009
      This has been a while... (well a few years, to be exact... ) but I'm back!
      There will be a few addenda... as soon as I find them...
      Yesternight's dream...

We are in the arts room (we usually are there for class tests because there is more space), having a class test. Our maths teacher is there and gives everyone a pen and a worksheet. Oddly, it turns out to be an English classtest, though. It appears we have gotten already-used worksheets by younger pupils, and we are supposed to correct them (although the wrong parts are already marked in red). The maths teacher then simply leaves the room and everyone starts talking; I think it is about the test. Later, my former French teacher enters the room (she looks quite different to usual). She first asks me whether I have played some mistakes on our school's summer concert of 2006. I ask her whether she has gotten the CD I have burned for her (which I never have in real life) and she says yes. I then admit smilingly that yes, I have made some mistakes. She then says "yeah, for example the bass part was quite wrong sometimes (which is true although back then, it wasn't me who played the bass). Again, I laughingly agree, but I want to say that I think it was really an awesome concert nevertheless (I think for some reason, I don't actually say it). Then everything kind of turns into a party and the tables are moved by everyone; I look for my classtest anyway which I think to be more important. On the last table, I finally find it and Ruth offers me a pen (although mine is still on my table). I have no recall from here on onward.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-21-2009 at 03:38 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      19. February 2009

In this dream, I am the son of one of two pairs (I think my dream mother is my former real life neighbour) who take part in a contest. The other pair also has a child, the gender of which I can't recall. We are going to go in two cars in the morning, and we first arrange which kid will drive with which pair (we probably know each other well). Later, we are on some Jurassic-Park-like jungle island. There is a big building. In it is Erik, a real life friend, who is a successful adult film director in the dream (he wants to become one in real life, too). He has arranged the contest. The contest consists of a lot of challenges, many life-endangering, the last one being to fight the Cloverfield monster. I ask Erik whether it is possible to win the fight. He says no, whereupon I (knowing that this means death) ask him why all of us are even taking part, seeing as we could just commit suicide instead. I don't know his answer anymore. I then ask him why he is still alive (knowing for some reason that he had once before made such a contest; he always kind of takes part in them, too). He says he has escaped by chance, but was severly injured indeed. He then shows me one of the challenges. He opens a box and him and I put one hand in it each. For some reason, we both take it out at the same time, whereupon a little volcano of acid erupts that would have destroyed our hands had we kept them in. No recall from here on.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-21-2009 at 03:39 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      20. February 2009

In the dream, I am in our local shopping mall with, I think, a few friends. On our way through it, a (the?) manager crosses our path, seeming a bit hectical, as if he were about to chase a few thieves. I think for some reason that he is going upstairs. We go through some kind of passage, erm, like a big door, but without the door (:p). Behind it awaits us the same manager as before, which is physically impossible, he just went somewhere upstairs behind us and couldn't possibly run so fast as to be in front of us now. He is disappointed though, because he has thought that we would be the thieves, so he gets past us again, seeming a bit desperate. We keep on walking till we find a stall that sells doners. I remember that there was a store behind it that sold food for the same prices, and I felt bad for it guessing that it never got customers because of the bad position (I think there were some people standing in front of it, though). It was like we were in a street (though still in the shopping mall) and there was a complete street behind it, containing the second doner stall. The only other thing that I recall is that I wanted to go to another doner stall outside the shopping mall that also had the same prices, but whose doners I knew to taste great. We went to the doner stall in the shopping mall anyway. I remember there was quite a long cue (10 or so people) and I was last. I kind of had ordered a doner already though, wanting to change it to a pizza now, but somehow I couldn't change the order anymore because they had already made the doner (which irritated me because I thought that they could just give it to one of the doner-ordering customers in front of me) and I had to keep on waiting. No further recall of the dream.

All of this happened during quite a short time, 3 minutes I'd say. I just have quite a detailed recall from it, but it was over quite quick.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-21-2009 at 03:39 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      21. February 2009

I have recall of two dreams, but recall of the first one is pretty fuzzy because it happened in the middle of the night (I know this because I woke up afterwards and looked on my clock). When I had it, it was very detailed and very long, though.
      So what I still know is that I was talking to this woman(/girl?) who told us (or just me?) a dream of hers. I kind of doubted her having had that dream though because it was just like a TV show(/movie?) that in my dream was called American Pie (which I haven't seen in real life yet). I think the only difference to the show was that the protagonist in the show was male. By the way, I don't know when in my dream I have had the afforementioned thoughts about her dream, because when she started telling the dream, I didn't know anymore someone was telling it, but I was in it, dreaming it myself now (I think I was the husband or something of the woman who had been telling it before and who was the protagonist of the dream). Which is kind of odd, because how could I have had these thoughts about it being similar to a TV show without yet knowing what she was going to tell...? I do know I've had these thoughts though! XD ...Anyway. I can't recall the exact plot of the dream anymore. I do think that it was very odd, though; the husband (thus, I?) of the woman had left her (which was unknown in the beginning of the dream, though), and the main plot was that there was a beautiful woman/girl who had only ever existed for the other woman, i. e. knew nothing about the world but only that she loved that woman. They somehow got together, then. Later, the husband (...I?) came into the dream, though, and the beautiful woman departed again, leaving both herself and the main woman very sad. The beautiful woman said something to the likes of "I only ever existed for you, now that you are married again, I must leave". I think she cried, too. The main woman was so sad though that she left her husband for the other woman again.
      That was the actual plot of the dream, but I have no idea about the circumstances in which it happened, i. e. the settings... where was it?? What time was it?? Were there other people around?? It's a mystery to me that I know WHAT exactly happened, but not HOW.
      I do recall one scene for the dream, but I have absolutely no idea as to when in the dream it happened: before the afforementioned main plot, or afterwards. I am a man in a suit who walks into a big house. (That house in real life is the library of the next-bigger town.) I think that outside, it was a warm summer evening and there was a big market with lots of people going around between the stands. In the house that I enter, there is a big party. The inside of the house doesn't look like the library that is in that spot in real life. There is a really big entrance hall. There are even some property men to whom I hand my suit.
      It is possible that the main plot told above happened upstairs: I went up a big staircase, but I don't recall what I did upstairs. I may have watched the two women do what I previously described.
      The next thing I know is that I and the woman leave through the entrance hall where there are still as many people. She exits before me.
      I think she might have been angry for some reason. Outside, there are still many people on the market although at least 2 hours must have passed if the main plot really happened inbetween. I remember that my suit is still inside, and I go fetch it. No recall from here on onward.
      This may be the weirdest dream I have ever had.

The second dream was shorter (but I don't know how much shorter; my recall of it is quite bad, too). My school's bigband including its conductor and myself are in some place unknown to me (might have been a very big room in a youth hostel). We are recording the bigband's third CD (which will soon happen in real life, too). I really don't recall much, but I think the bigband was considerably larger than in real life, and I think we were all really well-dressed and maybe one or two years older, too.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-21-2009 at 09:07 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      22. February 2009

Bad recall today (dream was in the middle of the night again). All that I still know is that one of our teachers (no idea who exactly) had gotten my entire former class including me a job at the local indoor swimming pool. What exactly the job was, I have no idea anymore. The dream was quite long when I had it, though.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      23. February 2009

No recall anymore! Tried to recall a possibly quite lengthy dream directly after waking up, with very little success. What had stuck soon lost itself in the mazes of my mind after leaving bed.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      24. February 2009

Very, very lengthy dream again. I only recall quite little from it. What I still know is that in the dream, I remembered the death of a friend's grandmother whose burial both him and I had attended. I remember how he wasn't really sad about it. I didn't know his grandmother's name at the time. In the dream itself, I remember somehow finding out that I had known his grandmother when someone mentioned her name to me; she had been a well-known member of my religion. I told my family about it; they were way less surprised about it than I thought they would be.
      What else I remember about the dream is that my grandmother (my father's mother, whom I really don't like at all), my aunt (my mother's sister, whom I like a lot) and I checked in into some hotel far away from home (I don't remember for what reason) after arriving at the station of a really big city. In the hotel, our room was somewhere downstairs, but still on ground level (because the ground level of this side of the hotel was a lot lower than the ground level on the entrance side). Our room was directly near a river. My grandmother and/or aunt told me about a waterfall nearby (but not in the direction into which the river went, i. e. the river wouldn't have brought me to the waterfall if I had fallen into it). From the outside of our room (we could somehow exit it, maybe there was a glass door or something), one stould only a few feet from the river. The waterfall could not be seen (I guess the river didn't go straight in front of the hotel, but around it), but heard. The hotel looked quite a bit like a big castle from the outside. I remember wanting to check out the waterfall, but I wasn't allowed (or couldn't).

Lots more happened, but I have no recall of it at all. The dream went on for at least a day while I had it. I'm also quite convinced now that waterfalls are dream signs for me because they reappear every so often. I must look out for those!

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      25. February 2009

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY MY FIRST LUCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS!!! And note the plural!
      After one and half year of successless trying, I kind of feared that I couldn't ever go lucid again (having been lucid only once, about 10 years ago). Good to know that I can

I went to bed at 2am, woke at 9am because my sister's alarm clock rang and didn't go off for 2 minutes or something because she wasn't in her room. I was really annoyed, thinking "there's no way in hell that I can go back to sleep now". Being the desperate person that I am, I tried to WILD anyway, as I always do. To no success, as usual. At least, I managed to fall asleep again. I entered a dream a few minutes later.
      I am on the composition workshop of 2009. The participants including me have just finished playing an improvisation sitting round a big table and are going to go somewhere now, probably gonna go eat. I thus stand up and think "man, it's so awesome that I am on this composition workshop again. It doesn't seem like a year has already passed at all." I thus think, amused (and in no way seriously predicting it!), "this could be a dream". I thus smile to look on my watch what month we have (the composition workshops are in October). I lift my arm, but before I have even looked on my watch I suddenly just KNOW that I am in a dream. I do my reality check: I try to put the fingers of my right hand through the palm of the same hand, which doesn't work. I then think that this might simply be impossible to do, so I push my left hand index finger against my right hand palm. It doesn't go through at once, but it does work. It kind of feels like squeezing it through a mass of chew'd chewing gum. It doesn't come out at the end, but my right hand's skin does camber and looks like it is about to tear. I know that this is not possible in real life, thus being completely sure of my lucidity now. I become really excited and smile. I see two of last year's participants near me, Andru and Niklas. I don't really want to talk to them (I am a quite humble person in real life) because I don't want to have to explain my being lucid to them (XD), thinking that that might be embarassing. Being so excited, I spin around on the spot (having planned to do that in ANY CASE if I ever turned lucid, so that I would definitely not lose lucidity). My settings don't change (and I don't think the dream became any clearer). To be completely sure, I also rub my hands against each other, having read in these forums that this, too, can help. Then, I want to let myself fall backwards through the floor. I fear that it might not work, knowing that in some lucid dreams, not everything is possible, especially in your first few lucids. I also fear that I might lose lucidity because of it. I do it anyway and let myself fall. I do fall through the floor, but not very far (maybe four feet). I can look through the floor from below now as if there were no floor. (I think I see a few others looking at me, but I'm not too sure about this.) I then think to myself that this is a lucid, after all!! So a few awesome things SHOULD be possible. I thus plan to have the world's biggest water slide lead me further downward from here on. The whole thing does turn into a water slide, but it's not really enormous or spectacular. I slide down but soon wake up.

I am in my bed. On the off-chance of this being a false awakening (although I hadn't planned a false awakening, not predicting that I'd wake up so soon), I try pushing my left hand index finger through my right hand palm again. And IT WORKS!! I thus am lucid. I jump out of my bed. It is nighttime. First, I spin around on the spot again, then rub my hands against each other. This time, it does make the dream a bit clearer. I hear voices in the hallway. In this dream, my own room's door is a milk glass door and I can see shades behind it. I am quite a bit scared. I suspect my father and someone else, potentially evil, to be in the hallway. I don't want to leave my room, not wanting to talk to them. Then, my brother opens the door and all of that is forgotten. I laugh into his face, yelling "lucid dream, lucid dream!". (In real life, upon my asking him, a few days before he had told me that he had lucid dreams quite often but woke himself up when he had them because he preferred to let everything just happen; he said that when lucid, he always had the image of himself lying in bed dreaming this in mind, which is why he doesn't like lucids.) He is a bit annoyed and replies "I won't know that you have yelled this into my face when you wake up." (I find this interesting! Has anyone else yet encountered DCs who are more aware of the dream being a dream than yourself?!) We go into his room. I know from these forums that some persons encounter difficulties leaving their house after a false awakening. I thus do what I had planned to do when once having a false awakening: I jump through his window (although it is closed). (I had actually planned to jump through my own window, but being in my brother's room, why go back into my own? It is more comfortable to do this in his room, anyway.) His room is on the first floor, so that works quite well. I fall, nearly hitting the ground, but then go flying. I first fly really, really high, but then quickly drop to a normal level again. I fly over the street into the park (it is daytime and the sky is blue now, but in the dream, I do not notice this at all), being really merry and excited about everything. While flying, I notice that the dream is not as real as real life, which disappoints me a bit after reading about others' lucid dreams on here. It is as if I didn't have my glasses on. Which is a bit of an awkward comparison, because I didn't have glasses on in the dream; this didn't affect my vision, however. Vision was perfect as if with glasses. The whole dream didn't seem very clear, anyway.
      I fly around and around, and I notice that, as I have read in others' dream journals, too, I can only fly to a certain altitude before losing lots of altitude again. It annoys me just a bit. I think to myself that, since flying isn't THAT awesome (I hadn't actually planned to ever fly when lucid because everyone seems to do it :p), I should stop flying soon and try to accomplish another of my dream goals. I thus tell myself I will soon stop, but I still fly around. I fly through a very little, very cold stream (I do not feel any cold, I just KNOW for a reason that it is cold). I then am really annoyed by not getting really high. I thus imagine to activate some rockets and boosters. I do go higher for a bit, but not much. I really do NOT WANT to drop, thus with all the force of my will, keep flying upwards, but only very, very slowly (maybe 4 inches per second or something). I then notice that I am next to a big (quite awesome; haven't yet seen such a cool tree in real life) tree. I tell myself that I should at least get as high as that tree. But the tree seems to go on and on forever, and only concentrating on getting as high as the tree, I
      lose lucidity and wake up quickly.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-25-2009 at 08:44 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      26. February 2009

Very very detailed and lengthy dream, again. Was too lazy to write it down immediately, but I didn't recall much from the start, so here's what little I do remember:

My family (= my mother, my brother, sister and I) are on a week of holidays. We have decided to spend it in three different places (i. e. travel, travel back home, travel, travel back home, travel again, travel back home again! ...how very logical). It is Sunday and we are still at home, and I'm on the computer. I suddenly notice the train goes in one minute. (From our house to the station you need 2 minutes if you walk, 1 if you run.) I know we can't make it anymore with all the luggage etc. I think about how much this sucks etc. But then I kind of say "well, that's why we have planned 3 holidays". (XDDD) Instead of just staying at home though, we just take a train one hour later.
      Next thing I recall is it is either Tuesday or Wednesday. I am on a choir workshop (which is not in my hometown but farther away, as usual) with my school's choir (I am a member); my family spend the second holidays (...XDDD) somewhere else. I know that in this part of the dream, everything about it was VERY detailed. I still know how the complete building (a youth hostel) looked like. There was a very wide hallway. Kind of like two hallways next to each other; I do think that one half was on a higher level than the other. I even think they sloped upward/downward in the respective opposite directions so that one ended on cellar level, one on first floor level. There was no wall between them, though. On both sides, there were doors to the rooms where all the choir members were situated. I shared my room with two other choir members in a room that was at the end of the hallway that sloped upward. If you imagine the letter "T", my room was where the vertical line and the horizontal line met. xD The first hallway was the vertical line, the second hallway was left to it and went up till the horizontal line. The horizontal line was actually a third hallway on first floor level (i. e. you could watch from there over the two other hallways). It also went further to the right, i. e. a "T" with the horizontal line being a lot longer, but only on the right side. As I said, my room was the one where the first and third hallway met. The first scene I remember is I enter a room (the room at the end of the second hallway - the room is under the third hallway) where two other choir members are situated, thinking it is mine. I have taken the wrong way. I apologize very much to the choir member who is in it and both him and I go to search for my own room. We find it. We enter it, and I see that no one is in it. It appears I am seeking Lukas, though. I look down the third hallway (into the right direction of the horizontal line of the T), where at the end, there is a big kind of party room with a table-soccer table. I know that Lukas can only be there and thus take that direction.
      The third and last part of the dream that I recall is that I am involved in some kind of criminal case. I and two other choir members have, I don't really know, but I think we have pulled a coup on a bank to achieve more than 1,000 dollars. We are still on the choir workshop in the youth hostel, though! The whole thing kind of involved phoning the bank. I think every one of the three of us had a very specific role: one who had to think up the plan, one who did the phone call (me), and one who did something else. Somehow, our cover is blown, though, and people from the FBI (or something?) come to our youth hostel. I recall one detective (inspector) and a police governor. There might have been just a few more people, but I'm not sure. The detective first asks us whom of us did the phoning. First, none of us say something. It is as if we have an implicit pact that no one will tell on anyone. A few minutes later, I ask "why do you want to know this anyway? The person who did it won't get a heavier punishment than the others, will they?" (which I ask in a quite sarcastic tone). The detective and police governor laugh and say "if anything, the reverse" (which kind of surprises me in the dream). I remember thinking "now more than ever I won't say anything, I'd hate myself for being treated better than the two others). Each of us three is then interrogated seperately. I enter a room (at the bottom point of the "T", where the two first hallways start splitting into different levels) and take a seat where I am supposed to wait for the detective, under the charge of the police governor. I wait and wait and wait for a looong time, but the detective never comes
      and I wake up.
      Last edited by I'm Only Sleeping; 02-26-2009 at 08:38 PM.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      27. February 2009

Very, very lengthy and detailed dream yet again... I wonder whether all my dreams are actually like this, but I never noticed this before, not having kept a dream journal? Anyway, detailed and lengthy dreams keep coming and coming
      Had good recall of it in the morning, but as always, I was too lazy to write it down.

I remember that the first half or more of the dream was set on a kind of fleamarket (at night). I don't know what happened there, but I know that both my parents were there; not too sure about my siblings. I think it all might have had to do something with my final exams.
      Well the other half of the dream was set in my school on the following day. I remember it was a Friday. My Spanish course and I are in a room, and we are all waiting to be brought into the school's foyer to take our final exam in Spanish. I know that I am quite perplexed about this, because from what I remembered about my timetable, all the exams were to happen in one week (the week following the one I was in), with Spanish being on the last Friday. Thus my final exam in Spanish came on week early! I was really annoyed and scared because I had had no time to prepare in the morning.
      That's all I can recall. I woke up before we were lead to the foyer.

-- LD statistic --

Germany
      DJ Entries
      28. February 2009

Lengthy/detailed dream, okay-ish recall in the morning, too lazy to write down, everything forgotten in the evening. <_<

1. March 2009

Two lengthy/detailed dreams, good recall in the morning, too lazy to write down, a few chunks still remembered in the evening...

The first one was kind of two-part (or two seperate dreams, not sure), but I don't have recall inbetween the first and the second part. In the first part, my siblings (in the dream a lot younger than me) want to go play on a meadow far away from home (we have to walk through a forest) where there is a radio mast. For some reason, I have a phobia of radio masts (IRL!), but I want to go there with them so that they don't know of this and won't ridicule me for it. When we arrive, the first thing I see is a huuuuuuuuuuge tower crane that I am very afraid of because it is so fucking high (a few hundred feet). I take only one second look at the top of it, than stop looking at it altogether because I feel so bad. Then I see that it is building this very huge radio mast (a lot higher than the tower crane still) on a second meadow (?). Before we can go there, though, the tower crane behind hus has somehow formed into a power shovel. The driver doesn't take any notice of us and the power shovel kind of throws stones around or something different, but I know that it is life-endangering. Crying curses at the driver, we run away into the forest again. On the one hand, I am delighted because we are away from the radio mast, on the other, the forest is equally frightful.
      The second part of the dream is very very detailed and lengthy, but I recall only very little from it. What I still know is that it is winter. I THINK there is a kind of a competition going on in my hometown as to who can bring the most light around a fir tree. Not as in, decorate it, but put candles/lamps/floodlights around it. We (whoever "we" is) win the contest and get a mention in the newspaper.
      In the end of that dream, there is I and a second person on a bench near a house and a forest. The other person (a man) is quite old I think, and I think he is very evil. I first want to go away (maybe into the house), but there is an axe lying around. At this point of this dream, I kind of already know what is going to happen and it is as if I watch a movie for the second time. I think in the dream I am supposed to chop wood with the axe. I then take it and chop into his face/neck two times instead, but only to threaten him (it doesn't do any real damage in the dream), but then I start to chop more and more into him, so much that he must actually be dead, but "having seen that movie before", I know he isn't dead and that he kind of swallows (in the dream, swallowing kind of works the other way around) so as to suck his guts and brains back into his head again so as to survive. I wonder how that must feel, and suddenly I AM the chopped-to-death(-almost) man, kind of looking from my mouth down my throat, watching how I suck up my guts again (guts are supposed to be in your head in the dream). I then am outside of the man again, knowing that he eventually dies; not because he wouldn't have been able to go on like that, but because his head is so chopped that he doesn't know whether he is really doing this or it is just a dream; he also can neither see nor hear anything anymore so that he wouldn't know if anyone was ever gonna notice him here dying and all makes no sense to him anymore.

In the second dream, it is my school's christmas concert. For SOME reason, I have agreed to play all the piano parts for the choir on the organ of the church. I am quite bad at playing piano, though, and I haven't seen the sheet music ever before that evening, so I have to practise everything now before the listeners/choir for the final audition arrive. The first thing I notice (besides noticing that I cannot read the sheet music in that dream at all) is that I suck at playing the organ, not being used to the un-existance of the pedal that holds notes. (Later in the dream, I notice a very awesome e-piano on the right side of the stage.)
      No further recall. D:

-- LD statistic --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2