• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

In your mind

M0rp8ix's twisted reality

Well i have decided to start a dream journal on here. so I shall kick it off with a bang.

I didn’t try to do any form of LD induction technique tonight. I remember four distinct dreams, the first I was in a castle and we were under attack from an opposing army. They had dragons and demons and tons of different styled abominations from Hell. The war waged on and the castle was starting to fail. Flaming trebuchets bombarded the walls of the castle causing flaming oil to reign down on my troops. We tried to hold down the south wall but we could not. The casualties were too great and the wall failed us. As the demons flooded in the screams of my men could be heard ripping through the sound of war. The demons attacked relentlessly, the shredded my men’s bodies, cast fearsome spells melting them within their armor, and devouring their souls. There was nothing I could do, the castle was lost. I ordered a retreat back into the throne room where we made or final stand. The room was silent as the last of my elite forces waited to lay down their lives to protect me. The screams of the dying and tortured could be heard echoing down the castle walls. Finally a loud voice could be heard outside the door. It spoke in the voices at once. Demanding that I be kept alive and to break down this door. It grew quiet, only for a second, but that second of silence seemed to last forever. Then chanting was heard coming from the other side of the door. They were going to use magic to break through the doors. There was nothing I could do, my magi were exhausted but they gave it their all. Blue flame arouse inside the chamber and tried to hold the door closed but we could not. The door burst open and a large winged demon stepped inside. He shredded my final squadron with a giant scythe. Slicing through limbs with ease and devouring whomever he felt. Finally only I remained, I stood there in terror as the demon approached. It raised its’ scythe to strike me down when the entire room shook. A voice ripped in and the demon fell into a pile of fluids. The voice demanded once again that I not be harmed but kept alive. I was captured and taken down into the pits of Hell from whence my enemy had arisen. I am brought before an angel. And for a moment I question how it can be that there is this angel in Hell. Then I realize it is a fallen angel. It is the devil himself ready to destroy me. I am lifted into the air and slammed down on a table of bone. My skull cracks from the impact and I can feel warm blood pooling up behind my head. Then the fallen angel steps forward and plucks a single feather from his wings. He takes that feather and slices an upside down cross on my chest and stomach, a straight line from the base of my throat down to my waits, then a line all the way across my stomach. I can feel the burn of my torn flesh, as if fire had been poured on me. He peals back the skin on my abdomen and begins to rip out my organs. I feel so much pain and wish I could just be dead. I see my organs lying on a table beside me and feel his cold claw like fingers touching my spine, suddenly I feel warmth. Not bad warmth but good warmth. I hear him chant some form of incantation and suddenly the warmth stopped, and he said “here it is, at last I have it.” He ripped from the inside of my back a glowing key. And yelled out, prepare for war my minions tonight we dine on God’s throne. As I lay their dying I could feel some serene feeling don’t know why but I did. As the devils minions prepared once more for battle he walked back and said to me that God no longer reigns and that he will soon rule. Then he crushed in my skull. Everything went black, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t feel, I didn’t even need to breathe. I was left lying in pitch black nothing for what seemed like an eternity, and then I awoke in a room I had never seen before. Then starts dream 2

I awoke in a room I had never seen before, as I walked around there were tons and tons of doors. I could not open any of them, so I slowly walked around jiggling the handles. Finally one of the handles turns and I open the door. Instantly everything around me goes white and I am then standing in a pet store. I have a feeling of being bored so I look around for a while. I know I have a ferret at home so there is no point in getting another one, so I buy a cat bred with a ferret mix, it looks like a ferret but is bigger and can purr, and it is really cool. I imagine myself at home and suddenly I am standing in my room, except it is cleaner and black like I wanted it to be painted. I introduce my new pet and for some reason release this big freaky looking yellow spider as well. The spider immediately runs off and hides in a hole in the top corner of my room. Chaos and the new ferret and cat thing start to play. I watch as they begin to play and the room starts to mold and turn into like a basement area. I put chaos and the cat thing in a separate room so that they can play and stay safe. Then I head over to explore the basement. I open a door and a bright white light surrounds me. Thus begins dream 3

I am standing in a room with a big stage and there is a band performing. They are all playing cellos and there is a drummer behind them but I have never heard the song they are playing. I walk up to them and we all start talking then out of nowhere one of the guys says let’s play sardines. So they all get up and throw their instruments on the ground and I go and hide, after a while one of the guys finds me and soon following everyone else does. Then the next guy goes and hides. We all go looking for him and I walk into a room and white light floods over me. Dream 4

This one was in third person for some reason and i had no real control over my actions. I walk into a grand ballroom and there is a fine dinner going on with several guests. The waiters are all dressed in black tuxedos and I look down to find myself dressed like them as well. So I go into the kitchen to look around, as soon as I do. All the waiters come in and ask me if now the time to strike is now. I think, hey this could be fun, so I say we strike in 5 minutes everyone take their places. As we all exit the waiters leave and line up around the room, I walk up onto stage and pull out a desert eagle. I pull the trigger and shoot the speaker right in the ear; I can see his brains spew out the opposite side of his head. All the waiters pull out Tommy guns and I walk up to the podium. I demand that every man woman and child hand over all of their possessions, if you resist I will kill you myself. Sow of my men swarmed in and looted the people of all their valuables. As soon as we had taken everything from them I lifted my right hand into the air and let it fall signaling for my men fire. Not a soul left the room who wasn’t one of my men. Once we were finished we torched the building and proceeded out. There was several million dollars in loot taken and we returned to my hideout. The loot was divided equally and I began to scheme my next attack. As I am sitting there scheming the phone rings, I pick it up and instantly fall out of my dream back into my bed IRL. I am holding my cell phone IRL and ericca is on the other side telling me to get up and stop being lazy.
      ~I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.~

In your mind
      I had a several dreams last night but did not have time to write them down this morning b/c i slept through my alarm. I will try to get it written asap
      ~I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.~

In your mind
      3/3/08 morning:
      Forgot the first section but maybe it will come back to me. I am over at ericca’s house except it is an apartment up in some large city; I never went outside to find out where I was. Well we start out in a shopping, all area and it is like possessed or something. I end up having to fight off several different monsters at multiple locations. it is a pain in the butt. Then somehow we are up in ericca’s house on the like tenth floor but they have a basement somehow. There is a demonic presence that keeps messing stuff up. So I go to kill it. I walk upstairs out of the basement and when I get upstairs I find my best friend spencer. Then I wake up.

Woke up and tried for a WBTB WILD at 5 this morning but fell asleep, And had a DILD. I was in a medieval shire with some sort of strange castle/tower thing. I was with GF ericca, and my best friend spencer. We become bored of the normal life and try to gain entrance to the castle. The only entrance though is around the side of a cliff only about 2” between cliff edge and smooth stone wall. As we are about to try and scale around the side spencer remembers he had forgotten to do something at home, so he runs off and disappears, leaving ericca and I to do this alone. We begin to climb around the edge of the castle; ericca wants to go first so I let her go first. The first step she takes the rock ledge gives way and her foot falls off the edge. As she begins to fall I reach out and grab her wrist. I rip her up into the air and fling her back onto the ledge behind me. Then I start to just breakdown and cry. It was so real it scared the hell out of me watching ericca almost fall to her death. I get after her a little for her not caring that she almost died. But after that we get over it and moved on. I lead this time, and I hold onto her as she follows close behind me. When we go around the first corner we enter this new age balcony. We open the glass sliding door and walk into a current kitchen. After this I kiss ericca and she disappears. I walk through this kitchen and it feels familiar but I don’t know from where. It is a white old style country kitchen. I leave the kitchen through the dining room and walk out to the cul-de-sac. Once outside it is night time yet eerily bright out. As I walk down the cul-de-sac a car pulls up and I look in through the back seat and see Emily and Nikki form my high school and coms class. The car has no back end through yet it still drives. I say hi to them then they drive off. I begin to walk down the road and see an expensive house with lots of Lamborghini and Porsche in the driveway and along the street. I walk towards the house. I see lots of nicely dressed people walking into the house. So I think for a second and a Black tuxedo appears on me. I walk in and begin to socialize with my DC. They don’t seem out of the ordinary until they got drunk. I join in and have some wine and different drinks. The DCs start to just babble away and really lose any coherency. At the party classical and smooth jazz has been playing softly in the background the entire time. But now a loud music begins to rip through my dream. The walls of the house begin to crumble and my DCs fade away. Reality begins to tear and fold in on itself. I find myself in pitch black nothingness. I open my eyes and I am back in my room and the alarm is going off next to me.

In your mind
      Ok today i don't really remember my dream, but i did have a breakthrough. I had 2 FA. The first I was lying in bed and heard my alram go off, but it was kinda muffled. So I rolled over and hit the alarm buttons on my pc to turn it off. They didnt work so i tried again and messed with it a litte. It didnt wanna turn off, so I rolled back on my back and closed my eyes and sighed to myself. Then I tried again adn this time i rolled all the way over and hit the buttons and it turned off. Then I realized that I had had a FA. This was the first one at 4:30. then at ^:30 same exact thing happened but this time I rolled over and moved the mouse on my comp and tried to turn off my alarm but it wouldn't turn off. and I rolled back on my back, sighed and rolled back and it turned off that time.

In your mind
      Woohoo, I had 3 nap induced WILD yesterday. I was at a friends house with my GF and the two of them were in another room trying on some new clothes and trying to pick out a dress they liked. So i was out lieing on the couch in the other room. I was tired so i took a nap for about 15 min and had a regular non-lucid dream. They cam out all dressed up and asked me if i liked what they were wearing. I shook my head and said yes i do like it you look very pretty, then they went back to their room and got changed again. I only moved my head so it was easy to fall back asleep, I decided to do a WILD and in a few moments was lucid. I found myself flying through space and decided i wanted to dive into Jupiter, so I did, The dense gas was like an ocean it was so thick and strange. As i floated through the water I saw marvelous beast, like a whale except much bigger and a lot scarier looking. I bored quickly of this beast as it would not talk to me or acknowledge my presence, so i flew towards earth. I dove straight into the atmosphere and felt the warmth as I entered in. I left myself to free-fall into the ocean again and had an amazing time freefalling. I had 3 nap induced WILD yesterday. I was at a friends house with my GF and the two of them were in another room trying on some new clothes and trying to pick out a dress they liked. So i was out lieing on the couch in the other room. I was tired so i took a nap for about 15 min and had a regular non-lucid dream. They cam out all dressed up and asked me if i liked what they were wearing. I shook my head and said yes i do like it you look very pretty, then they went back to their room and got changed again. I only moved my head so it was easy to fall back asleep, I decided to do a WILD and in a few moments was lucid. I found myself flying through space and decided i wanted to dive into Jupiter, so I did, The dense gas was like an ocean it was so thick and strange. As i floated through the water I saw marvelous beast, like a whale except much bigger and a lot scarier looking. I bored quickly of this beast as it would not talk to me or acknowledge my presence, so i flew towards earth. I dove straight into the atmosphere and felt the warmth as I entered in. I left myself to free-fall into the ocean again and had an amazing time freefalling. I plunged down into the abyss and once i reached the bottom of the ocean it was pitch black so i decided to light it up a little. It was really boring down there then my GF walks up to me in my dream all dressed up and says "how do i look, do you like it?" bam i was back in reality and looking at her dressed in a nice black dress. I shook my head again and told her how beautiful she is. She was all happy and went back into the other room to change again. I plunged down into the abyss and once i reached the bottom of the ocean it was pitch black so i decided to light it up a little. It was really boring down there then my GF walks up to me in my dream all dressed up and says "how do i look, do you like it?" bam i was back in reality and looking at her dressed in a nice black dress. I shook my head again and told her how beautiful she is. She was all happy and went back into the other room to change again. I slip back into sleep easily again and do a WILD technique, this time I am standing next to the god of all motorcycles. It was a drag bike style motorcycle all black with extremely sharp and crisp edges, it had a bloody flame running down the side of it too. I decide I also want to grow my hair a little and tip the end of it crimson. I do and it looks fricken amazing. I get on the bike and start going around this racetrack, as I do other racers show up adn start to race me, I am doing over 200 at this point with no helmet on. The wind ripping past me is amazing. I slowly start to feel myself losing lucidity so i grip the handles harder and feel the warm ruuber against my hands, smell the burning rubber from the tires, the smell of gas exploding in the engine. This prolongs my dream for about another 15 min or so. This time I was woken up by the cat coming over and pushing against my hand to pet it. I do and go bac k to sleep for just a few more minutes. This time I WILD again but my dream is less lucid, I can feel my lack of control over it and decide to just leave and go brag to my GF about how many lucids i got and how fun they were, she is trying to learn to lucid too so she enjoyed hearing about them.
      Last edited by M0rp8ix; 03-11-2008 at 02:46 PM.