• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Aconitum delphinifolium Wolfsbane's Avatar
      Under the sea

Wolfsbane's Circus of Dreams

(During my senior year in high school, I made this based on a dream I had. This pretty much sums up what I dream about on a regular basis.)

For starters: my dreams never make sense. Ever. They're the most random crap I've ever seen. I remember 2-4 a night, almost every single night. It's been that way since I was little. For me, it's weird to not remember dreams. In a way, these seemingly drug-induced dreams keep me sane. It keeps humor in my life.

I've also been controlling my dreams since I was little. I had a lot of LDs (not intentional), and once I became aware I would change things around. I could make myself fly, wear different clothes, make people appear and change their appearance, or even change the environment. If I start to have a bad dream, I can usually force myself awake. These last few months I haven't had too many LDs (the most recent was a DILD), but I haven't really been thinking about lucidity. I don't sleep enough and have a fsked up sleep schedule. When I fall asleep, I'm dead tired and don't even care what happens during the night. Either that, or I'm content just sitting back and enjoying the show.

I'm not going to write about every dream I have because some of them are so fragmented/short/lame that I don't feel they're worth remembering, or there isn't enough to construct a good description out of.

LDs since joining (Nov 2008):
      DILD:
      7 x x x x x x
      DEILD: 1
      WILD: 3 xx
      x

Lucid tasks:
      December 08:
      Basic (public transit) & advanced (Santa's sleigh)
      March 09 Advanced (Walk on a rainbow)

Lucid Goals:
      +Find the black lions from a previous dream
      +Find a dream name
      +Ask questions
      +Shapeshift
      +Travel to an alternate universe
      +Go to the moon
      +Go to another part of the world
      +Eat at a restaurant (accomplished, but will redo for better results)
      +Fly up to the clouds
      +Dance in mid-air
      +Meet Frank Sinatra
      +Go on a date with Marilyn Monroe
      +Visit my deceased grandpa
      +Do freerunning
      +Visit a friend
      +Control light levels
      +Draw in the air with light
      +Paint pictures using only my mind/hands
      +Cast magic spells
      +Create a mythical creature

Note: Unless stated otherwise, any pictures in here are mine. If you wish to use them for something, please let me know.
      With that said, I hope you guys enjoy the show.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 08-19-2009 at 06:12 AM.

Under the sea
      +25.Nov+
      Ex boyfriend, wild lesbian fantasies, and vampire clans

I don't quite remember all of this dream since it happened the night before last. I may go back and fill in details as I remember them.

I was hiding under a rack of clothes at a store when I saw my ex. He leaned over and kissed me, and it seemed perfectly normal at that time. Later in the dream I told him to go fuck himself. I think he had brought his new girlfriend along, but was still trying to seduce me. Typical of him.

I was in my room with my best friend. We had just gotten back from shopping at a fabric store and were hanging out. Much to my surprise, she was the one seducing me. In previous dreams of this nature, I was always the one in charge. I can't put much more detail down, but the dream was glorious. At one point I think I blacked out, and my vision was reduced to an ASCII art-type state.

I had driven my "family" to a nice woodsy area. On the back window of my car were punk rock pro-jesus stickers saying things like "God rocks my soul!" and "Zombie Jesus is the fire of my life!"
      (note: this text was actually readable and never changed, unlike in most dreams). Apparently this seemed satanic to some religious zealots, who tried to tail-end us in their car, but wouldn't budge until we actually got in the car. I thought of going back home, but I saw a vision of my house in third person. Many people from the town had cleared out everything and reduced the house to a maze of plywood board hallways. They were sitting in the halls with shotguns in their laps. When I got there, they were all gone and the house was back to normal.

Somebody was in there who was trying to kill "me" (I was in third person view by this point). I don't remember seeing a face, but they pushed "me" through the glass patio door and onto the gravel where I started to sizzle and burn (my DC had become a male vampire with blue hair). My father, a very Dracula-esque figure, came and rescued me. He threw me in the back of a very long truck bed and tied large sheets of cardboard over it. Some were barely overlapping each other, and I worried about the sun leaking through. My father was immune to the sun and was able to drive the truck off into a forest. The forest looked more like someone's large, landscaped garden with a few wild plants here and there. The lighting was very odd. It's hard to describe. It was daytime, but then it also looked like the fake nighttime lens that movies use. A couple other vampires and I were sitting beneath a large, overhead terrace. The vines that covered it offered us shade, but every other minute they pulled back and let the sunlight in. We had to sit perfectly still in the shade of small, scattered plants.

My father had pulled two of my back teeth out, and examined them in the shade of a hedge bush. A little vampire girl looked at them too, and said, "There's silver in this tooth. That's normal. There's a bit of hardened calcium on the top, as well as some soaked-in blood. Do you know what this means? Soon our shadows will be 7 feet long, instead of only 2 feet. We will be able to go out into the sun and see better at night!" I'm not entirely sure why the shadows are so important, but apparently they're important enough for a rival vampire clan to want my pulled teeth. My father blocked the leader of the other clan from getting to me. He winked and said, "Take your teeth and fly away on (???)!" There was a tiny little flying unicorn whose name I can't remember. She was breakneck fast, and could warp though dimensions to move quicker. I gave her my pulled teeth, and she flew away. I hid behind my two vampire siblings and told them to hide me so they wouldn't realize I wasn't with the unicorn. Some of the other clan members followed her away, and I was still there so we had a better chance of winning.

I don't remember anything after that.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-03-2008 at 04:47 AM.

Under the sea
      +26.Nov+
      Parkour, five finger discount candy, OBEs in an abandoned cabin, and luminescent walls

I was going to college (at my old elementary school) and my friend Rob and I got on a bus after class. This was mid-afternoon. Some guy I don't like was on there, and so we hopped off. We missed the other bus, and had to figure out how to get home. It was nighttime in a big city, and I had no idea where I was. I just ran off in a random direction, because for some reason I had to get somewhere asap. We jumped down several stairs at a time, and ran through doors of buildings and offices. We were leaping over tables and chairs and large obstacles. it was really cool, kinda like parkour. For a while, we stopped running. He disappeared, and I wandered through the building. There was a coffee room with some candy machines, and I figured out how to get free candy and some change back from a couple of them.

The next thing I knew, I was in some log cabin in the woods with Rob. There wasn't any furniture except for a beat-up old couch, so we slept on the floor. At first there wasn't a couch, and then there was a man on a couch with a lamp on the table next to it. The room looked cold and abandoned one moment, and warm and furnished the next. The number of people also changed with the setting. I was by myself in the dark, and then there was four others next to me in the light. I think the man on the couch was watching over us, because he wasn't going to sleep. The rest of us had sleeping bags at first, but then they vanished. I started to fall asleep, but then had an OBE. I had only closed my eyes for a couple of seconds before I felt my consciousness floating. I felt light and airy, almost like a real OBE. I didn't feel any vibrations, though. I felt my physical body's face as well as my astral body's face, as well as the pj pants I was wearing. I never looked at my body on the floor, but I knew that I had left it. I looked around and saw that a couple of the people next to me had also left their bodies.

I started exploring and wandered into the bedroom of my old house. I wasn't walking, though. More like hovering above the cold wooden floor. In my room there was some cool drawings on the walls, and everything was illuminated. The walls had glowing rainbow stripes, and the paintings seemed to be jumping out a bit. There was a double layer of light, like when you look at something 3D without the special glasses on. I don't remember if anything happened after that.

Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-03-2008 at 04:53 AM.

Under the sea
      +28.Nov+
      Dancing in oceans, big storms, video games, hotel rooms, and disgusting turkey

I think I was in a classical dance group. Although I never saw any other member, my "teacher" was there overlooking my practice. I was dancing in some very shallow ocean water, no more than four inches deep. I somehow learned a new dance move, so hopefully I'm able to recreate that in my waking state. In the sandy shallows, I could see a movement pattern drawn into the sand. It looked like orbital rings around a center point. Around the larger rings, I did some sort of grapevine triple step, and alternated between facing inward and outward. I was really focused. I wasn't concentrating on the movements, but I was concentrating on concentrating. I let the movements happen without questioning them. When I got to the innermost rings, I did downward hip figure 8s (bellydance move). When I got to the very center, I did a hip shimmy and then started again at the outside ring. While all of this was going on, I could see a brewing storm in the distance, and for a little while the water I was in was 3 feet deep.

When I was done dancing, there was a little shack the size of an outhouse in the middle of the circle. I swam in the now deep orbital rings with a group of people (classmates?). We all got out, and the orbitals went back to being shallow. Someone threw my towel in the shallows and partway covered it in sand. When I went to dry off, the wet towel actually worked. I fell asleep on the sand like everybody else, and I awoke with stiff hair and tight-feeling, salty skin. I really regretted not washing off all the ocean water before falling asleep. I had woken up with 30 minutes to get ready for school (which is a 20 minute drive, but thankfully it was right there on the beach). I was talking to my mom who chastised me for not showering sooner, but I told her that I had to take one. I was going to, but my math teacher decided to hog the only shower stall around, which was just sitting there in the middle of the beach. It was nighttime again and I was really sweaty. I jumped back in the ocean to cool off, but I literally clung to the rocky cliff of a shore. The deep, choppy water (see below paragraph) threatened to sweep me out to sea, but I wanted to stay in the water. Some waves came crashing in, sweeping over my head. (Note: This was happening at the same time as the next two paragraphs. They were interwoven, switching from one to the other and back again.)

My mom and I were looking at that shack from above. At first it was on a computer screen and I was in the house I grew up in, typing away at the keyboard and trying to find the weather forecast and something on mapquest. I was trying to run a virus scan on my computer and put up firewalls to save it from the impending attacks. I went to my sister's room where she and her DC boyfriend were talking. I asked to use her computer so I could check my email, but she just told me to use my own. I asked her what to do about the virus/storm, and she said, "Hell if I know. Get out of my room and use your own computer." Reeeal helpful there.

I was back at the ocean and looking at the shack. A red arrow was coming out from the bottom and was pointing toward the open waters. My mom was getting worried because this was a possible virus attack on our computer (which the shack represented), and it also meant that a storm was coming in from the ocean. As time went on, the glowing red arrows increased to every direction. I was starting to freak out. I was then looking at it from the view of a video game. Something like StarCraft or WarCraft, where you select a bunch of units and go. These units looked like centaurs and elephants, and there was some large grasshoppers in the group. The arrows were coming from them, and I tried to get a screenshot showing the OHFUCKitude of the whole thing. I was back at the real ocean, and the storm was getting really bad. The sky was dark, and thunder roared in the distance. Water engulfed the shack and came in from every side, and rain poured down to make everything that much worse.

(This was also happening at the same time.)

(That's not snow, it's rain!)

A father and son had managed to survive the ocean storm, but then had to go on a journey somewhere. I was watching this all as if it were an advertisement for a video game or movie. I could see a terrain map with directional arrows and everything. It kinda reminded me of .hack or Ragnarok Online. There was a powerful wind bending around a small hill, blocking their path. A girl stood atop the hill, throwing things into the wind that looked like they belonged on Neopets (hey, I used to play when I was younger). The advertisement narrator was saying that they particularly favored sweets and stuffed animals, or "fuzzy things." With their backs against the hill, they got just inches away from the (visible) wind stream. They pulled out things to "help" them on their journey, but ate all of them on the spot (stuffed animals included). I was playing the game and knew they would be blown three maps east. I was thinking to myself, "Why don't I just go three maps east to start out, before the wind kicks in? It'll save me the damage to my HP."
      I think that's about the time I woke up.

I awoke really thirsty and had a sore neck.

This dream wasn't very coherent, but I'll try to string the pieces together.

I don't know how it started, but I was hanging out with two DC friends. They were both dating guys in wheelchairs (the dark-skinned one was very cute), but one of the girls was mad at her boyfriend for some reason. We saw him in an elevator as we were about to get on, and she made us take the other elevator. The extreme tension was a bit awkward, and the poor guy looked like he had no idea why she was mad. She finally got over it, and we walked around a parking lot with the two guys. They looked like twins. One black, one white. They did the exact same motions at the same time.

We eventually went to a pier that had a bunch of shops and amusement park rides on it, but the ground was made of cement and not wood. I don't remember getting on any rides, but I know we were sharing some cotton candy. We went back to the elevator, and I went to my hotel room. I was listening to my iPod, but it disappeared and I was stuck with some crappy radio. It only got reception when tied to some loose cables that were hanging down from the ceiling. It was set to a country station, and I was too lazy to change it so I just turned it off and went to sleep. I awoke at 7 PM (even though it looked like it was afternoon out) and yelled downstairs to my mom (this hotel room was part of my house now), "MOM! Is it really 7 o'clock?? Is it like 3 PM late?" I wasn't sure if it was 7 am or pm, even though my clock actually had "pm" on it.
      This is one time the clock was consistent.(At first it was 7, and then it was 7:11.) I was mad because the post office closes at noon and I had to mail something (in real life).

4 (I consider this a new dream because it had nothing to do with the previous one)
      I just said screw it and took an elevator upstairs to another hotel room. I saw a different DC friend sitting at a table with a turkey sitting in a glass bowl. He had made an entire turkey even though it was only himself celebrating Thanksgiving. He didn't seem to mind being alone. I watched him sloppily cut open the turkey and put pieces on a plate. Inside the bird was some nasty congealed gravy-fat that looked like meat jello, and a bunch of strawberries that he kept pulling out. The weird thing is, the turkey pieces on the plate looked like ham. He offered me some, and I declined saying I was vegetarian (yay, no disgusting meat-eating dreams!). I told him that I still do dissections in anatomy because it's relevant to my major, but for some reason I refused to do any ant farm experiments. I don't remember much else.

I awoke, surprised that it was only 11 am and I still had time to mail a letter.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-03-2008 at 04:51 AM.

Under the sea
      [This is a dream from last week (Nov. 20th?), but I really liked it and wanted to post what I can remember of it.]

Spell books, Grand Canyon, and
      my first DEILD

I've forgotten how it all started, but I was in some area that looked like the Grand Canyon. It wasn't nearly as large, but it had rust red rock formations everywhere. I was at a summer camp that had cabins built into the rocks. I think mine caught on fire (rocks are flammable, apparently) or had some sort of noxious gas in it. Myself and everyone in there bolted outside. The only person I actually remember was a blond-haired teen. I wandered off into a different part of the canyon because I had to find a book. I think a couple others were with me. It was a Book of Shadows or spells, or something along those lines. We had to find the book because a magical being had been locked away somewhere in the canyon. We found its resting place, which was in a tall rock formation.

(I drew this a couple years ago.)

I somehow noticed a stack of books atop a tall cliff in the distance. By this point, I was by myself. I managed to scale the cliff to get them down, but the magical being was gone from my dream. It's really fuzzy after this, but the last thing I remember before awakening was standing on a cobblestone road with a girl, and the town we were in had short cobblestone walls lining every street.

I then "woke up," but I hadn't moved yet. I was in a state of half-waking. I could still hear the girl's voice, but I could only see the black of my eyelids. I had become just conscious enough to remember a technique I'd read about the night before. I commanded myself, "Take me back to the dream." I still had my eyes closed and couldn't see anything. I didn't open them right away for fear of fully waking up. I realized that I was finally asleep enough that I could open my eyes without opening my actual eyes. My vision was blurred at first, but I regained focus and was back on the cobblestone with that girl, and I had retained full lucidity. I used other commands such as, "Increase clarity!" and then commanded the dream to stabilize. When I looked off into the distance, I could see crazy detail. There were mountains and castles and trees off in the distance, and yet I saw them as if I was right next to them. Everything in the dream had taken on a blue-pink tint. It was like a double-layered glow from a dream I'd written about earlier. It all looked so surreal, but it was crazy intense.

This is the second time I've done dream re-entry (that I can remember, anyway). The first was when I was six or so. I was having a kinda cool dream and wanted to return to it. Although I'd already opened my eyes and rolled over, I was able to go back to sleep and continue the dream. In all of my previous lucid dreams, I became aware while I was still dreaming. I think this is the first intentional WILD I've had. I'm not counting any freaky "oh shit am I awake or not" dreams, though. (I'll write about those dreams another time.)
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-20-2008 at 05:51 AM.
      Dream Journal (Now with visuals!)

ex-member
      Good work with the WILD! Your dreams are really entertaining to read... The disgusting turkey reminded me of a dream I had two thanksgivings ago!

Anyhoo... Keep up the good work!

(Yay first person other than yourself to post on DJ! )
      Bollocks.

Under the sea
      Haha, thanks. I'm glad they amuse you as much as they amuse me.

Under the sea
      +Nov.29+

A DC girlfriend, bribery, spies, and a picturesque sky

This dream was pretty scattered. I'm not sure how much sense I'll be able to make of it, since there was so many different things going on. It doesn't help that I went to bed at 8 am and woke up at noon.

(Me and an ex who I'm still friends with. I'm on the right.)

I had a DC girlfriend who said she "converted" me. As soon as we started dating, we both cut our long hair to shoulder length. I don't remember how I met her, but she followed me throughout the dreams.

I was in some "womens club" with my gf, and we started bribing the owner of a movie theater (who was a little robot) with lavish gifts so that he would let us in for free. I had no part in that. I don't even see the logic in it. You're spending money either way, so what's the difference? If anything those gifts will cost more than a couple tickets. When the robot went home, I was in charge of the theater. I let him in for free so that he would have to do the same for me.

I was in the womens' restroom (in the theater, maybe?), but there were urinals in there. Those are for the talented women, I guess. My gf had followed me in and was looking for me. She pretended to drop something on the floor and used that as an excuse to lay flat on the floor to look under stalls. She found me, but I don't remember what happened. Then there was a giant icecream cake in there, and some guy and his friends came in to light the candles and sing. My gf and I just left.

I think she was part of some secret spy organization, and the head of the women's club caught on. They did some medical tests and found out that she lied about something, and that she has motive for wanting to commit some crime (a con artist, maybe?). I don't remember what they said she had. I think she may have been pregnant (which she lied about) and has Huntington's (fyi: Huntington's shows no symptoms until age 45 or so. it's always fatal.). My gf was sitting on a bar stool in a nice kitchen, and when she realized she'd been discovered, the stool dropped down into a secret lair (just like a real spy!). From there we took a convertable from a batcave-type place.

We were driving (wish I had it irl) down some peaceful roads by the ocean. It was snowing when we were in the mountains, and I kept getting hit in the face by the trees and plants that lined the road. During that time, the car wasn't really a car. I don't remember anything actually being under me. I kept passing people who were going too slow, and I think I may have been driving on the wrong side (since I was getting hit in the face). I'm actually not an asshole on the road. Once we we got out of the mountains and saw the ocean, the weather was amazing. I put the roof down and said something like, "Everybody loves this area. How could you not enjoy it?" It was winter, but in that area it felt like summer. The ocean was glistening, the air was warm and breezy, the sun was setting and illuminating everything with a calming orange light, and I had a beautiful girl next to me in a sweet car. I don't know how life could have possibly gotten any better. For a while, I was overlooking the scene from above. "Beautiful" doesn't begin to describe what I saw.

(I actually took this while driving. Unsafe, I know. But that sunset was fucking amazing. My camera doesn't do it any justice.)

Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-02-2008 at 06:05 AM.

Under the sea
      +Dec.1+

Frankenstein + baseball bat = freaky dream

I got about 2.5 hours of sleep last night, so that may be why I only remember half of this dream. I know there was more before it, but I don't know what.

(The doorway it all happened in. I'll try to get a better pic when it's lighter out.)

I was peeking out into the hallway through my slightly cracked open door. There was a strange figure standing in the doorway of my mother's room. He didn't quite seem human. His figure seemed to fill the entire doorway. He was tall and bulky, very Frankenstein-esque. He stood there with a wooden baseball bat slung over his shoulder. Creepy as all hell. He went into her room and took a plastic bag from it, and then headed towards my room. I quickly laid down on my bed, discreetly muting my cell phone beneath the pillow. As I pretended to be asleep, he came in, looked around, and took another plastic bag. He ignored the one peeking out from under my pillow, as well as the one on the other side of the room. He also didn't take notice of the giant hiking backpack filled with clothes. I get the feeling he may have had bad eyesight, and quite possibly only half a brain.

For some reason, plastic bags and cell phones were a big no-no. Although he carried a bat, I didn't feel like he was going to use it. It seemed more like a fucked up kind of love, like he cared so much that in order to protect us, he kept us prisoner.

As soon as he left my room, I thought to myself, "I need to get the hell out of this horrible place!" and started packing. I grabbed a small backpack and put a brush and two pairs of gloves in it, even though it was summer. I grabbed my car keys and headed towards the roof (I have a door that leads out onto it) so I could jump off to my car. While I was packing, I had a mental image that my car was already full and ready to go. Then my alarm went off and I got up.

When this all started, it was a bright afternoon. When I got ready to go, the sun was setting and looked a lot like the sunset from my previous dream. I think the stark daylight of it all made it that much creepier.

ex-member
      *cough*Thats Frankenstien's monster.*cough*

Thats a really creepy dream... I have creepy dreams when I get no sleep too though...
      Bollocks.

Under the sea
      Pfft, yeah. I read the book my senior year (well, the first 8 chapters lol), but how many people are going to know that Frankenstein wasn't the monster's name? =P

Oh, it's not because of the dream I didn't get any sleep. It's that I went to bed at 2:30 and got up at 5:15. xD

That was a really quick response. Did you subscribe?

ex-member
      I'm kind of anal...

Yea, I know. Its the nights (like you said) that I go to sleep late that I have bad dreams.

For example, I managed to freak out everyone at a party once, since most had fallen asleep, and only me, a friend, and a girl were still awake. I eventually dosed off... Only to wake up screaming. (That happens to me alot.) I fell asleep around 4-ish. I (and everyone else) woke up about an hour later.

I do to everything I post at. I check the User CP to see if anyone responded to a post of mine. I browse the forum when no subscribed threads have new posts. (I'm not stalking you.)
      Bollocks.

Under the sea
      +Dec.2+
      Ex boyfriend & Freddy Krueger

I hate these dreams. My ex-boyfriend and I were back together, just like the old days. We were lovey-dovey and affectionate. We tickled and wrestled, and we went on a date. I don't remember much else because I really want to forget the entire thing.

No, this isn't a sign telling me to get back together with him. It was a horrible relationship. I'd sooner kill myself than even go on a date with him. I think he's been in my dreams because I spent a year and eight months with him. That's a long enough time to get used to someone being in your daily life. He also messaged me a month ago and dropped several hints at wanting to hang out (aka trying to crawl back to me). I politely declined and stopped replying to him.

Why can't I just dream about Freddy Krueger or something more pleasant than my ex?

[ Borrowed from the interweb. ]

On that note... I've had dreams about Freddy. It was very odd, though. In one dream, he was sitting in my backyard rocking a baby to sleep (no, he wasn't going to eat the baby). In another, he gave me a cookie. Freddy loves me. That's a bad sign, isn't it? Oh well. At least I know he won't kill me in my sleep.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-04-2008 at 09:31 AM.

Under the sea
      +Dec.3+
      Annoying ex-boyfriends

Didn't get much sleep last night, but that's really nothing new. Silly me procrastinated and had to finish two papers last night. Fell asleep ontop of a pile of papers at 3:30, woke up at 4:30 and slept until 6:50 (oops. I usually get up at 5:30). It's amazing. No matter how little sleep I get, I still dream.

I dreamed that a different ex-boyfriend moved across the street from me (he lives in Cali, I live in Ohio). It was somewhere between 10pm and 6 am, and he and his friends were sitting on their porch talking very loudly. My ex stopped over to say hi and asked if I needed anything from the store. I just ignored him and went to another room. He was either on the phone or was talking to his friends about me. He didn't realize that I could hear him. I don't remember what was said exactly, but I think it was along the lines of, "Yeah, I really like her." It's been about 17 hours since I woke up, so the rest of the details are fuzzy. When I woke up, I had a new text from him asking when he'd see me next. He even offered to buy me a plane ticket.

I really wish these dreams would stop. I know they only happen because certain exes don't know when to leave me alone. It is not my subconscious telling me what my heart should feel.

I should be getting some more interesting & detailed dreams now that I'm on winter break and will actually be getting sleep now.

There really isn't a relevant picture I can post, so here's some puppies.

Under the sea
      +Dec.4+

Jumble of Dreams

My dreams were really jumbled lastnight. There was about five different things going on, and the dream jumped back and fourth between them.

In one, my best friend from Cali came to visit me in Ohio. We were sitting in my car in the middle of a corn field (haha, so stereotypical) and trying to figure out what we wanted to do. I had a calendar on my lap and I crossed out all of Tuesday and Thursday, saying that I had dance on those days (irl, those are actually school days for me). I think we started driving to an amusement park that had been in a previous dream, but I think I only drove there in my mind. I saw my car going down the road and then the entrance to the park, but when I blinked I was back in the corn field. We ended up going back to my house (the house in Cali I grew up in) and were trying to find something to eat.

We were watching the news, and there was a story about a girl who died. On Thanksgiving, she participated in an eating contest and gained 25 pounds that day (that's 75,000 calories!). When they showed her picture she still looked really skinny. They showed a clip of her eating, eating, eating. There was a long table set before her, and every single inch was covered by a plate of food.

The night before, a celebrity had come to my house (or maybe it was a dream in a dream). She said that she was drunk, and I offered to take her home. She declined and drove herself. I think it was a dream, because the next day I heard about a celebrity who died in a car crash. I felt horrible, but it was such an eerie coincidence that I dreamed about it first. It wasn't even a girl I'd heard of before.

(There was more before this, but I don't remember what.) I opened a closet door in my house, and behind it was a completely different house. It looked very old and had gothic-style arcitecture. There was a curved staircase and high ceilings. Cobwebs were everywhere, and the entire house was meant to be a refrigerator. The entire house had a blue tint to it. In the middle of the floor was a massive pile of bodies. You had to step over them to get to the other side. I watched someone (possibly myself?) walk over the bodies and add to the pile. I had two bodies carelessly slung over my shoulder and just tossed them down as if they were weightless. On top of the pile, two vampires sat and ate to their heart's content.

Later on, we were back in the corn field. There was a town up the road that had a legend called "the Fairfield Mom." I guess every woman in that neighborhood was a white, religious, traditional home maker, and none of them could have kids except for one. I think her secret was that she was a decent human being. The rest of the women were bigots who find it necessary to make other peoples' business their own. I think another part of the mom's secret was that she had a nice rack.

When I woke up, my blankets were messed up, my pj pants were untied and my shirt was pulled up.

Under the sea
      +Dec.6+

Pseudo-vampire Goes to the Moon

In the two hours that I slept just now, I had a sweet dream.

At first I was a pesudo-vampire, and it was like I was on one of those haunted house "roller coaster" rides, where the cart just takes you throughout the rooms. I was in a big castle, but I only saw the bottom floor. In one long hall sat the men, each one at a different sort of torture device (operating or building it). When I got to the women, I was in a river, and each one was on a small strip of land. I wore a pink bracelet, which excited them. To the women, pink meant you were looking for love. They blew kisses and winked as I floated past in my canoe, and some sauntered to the edge of their island to visually tease me (oh my!). When I got back to the men, I had to hide the pink. To them, it was infuriating, a threat. They snarled and readied their torture devices until the moment I hid it from view.

I tried to hang out with the men in their hall, but I was still not one of them. I was merely a painter. On the floor, I had painted the illusion that they were flying. I thought they were normal people like me, and that the painting was the closest they'd get to flying. One of them (whose cape was painted to the wall) broke free and said that it was time to hunt.

They dressed me and three others up in space suits and put bulletproof life vests on us. The other three were bulky, but mine was sleek and skintight. They sent us to the moon for exploration and peace negotiation with the inhabitants there. When we got there, we were in yet another river. The inflated, bright orange raft was a bit flimsy, and some guy kept falling out when we went around curves. They thought that scary things lurked in the water, but all we saw were statue-looking fish jumping out and eating the house plants that floated at the surface. We documented their existence.

(Taken when I went to Chicago.)

We approached a shore from the ocean, and everything looked larger than life. Almost comical. The pier was 50 feet off of the water, and it was so over-scaled that it looked inflated. The buildings on the skyline were strange colors: purple, aqua, orange, lime green. They had skinny bases and large tops. It looked like a bad acid trip (or so I would assume).

(Also from my adventures in Chicago.)

We were on a road in a landscape that looked strangely like Ohio, but we were still on the moon. I could see the earth clearly from where we were. We had been gone for at least a year. I "texted" the kids down at NASA and asked them how we were doing. They sent the "text" back through a TV billboard, saying that just by being there, we'd already spent a trillion dollars. I could see a gas station sign on the earth, and it said $3.67 (gas is $1.55 right now). A lady was being interviewed on the TV and said that she had to give up her daughter in order to make ends meet. We were going to do some more exploring and try to befriend the people there, but we'd already done enough damage and had to go home.

(Drawn with a dying pen.)

When we got home, my sexy lady NASA copilots and I were in a photoshoot. We modeled some crazy dresses that looked like they were made from Chinese silk, rubber and colorful electrical tape. They were mostly a funky blue color, but they had a bit of yellow and orange. It was all very space-agey like The Jetsons.

I was in a grocery store with my sister looking through the magazine with the photos, but I was my normal self. I thought about getting some Twizzerds (weird dream candy that consists of Twizzlers dipped in chocolate with crushed Nerds sprinkled on the outside). I decided that I had to buy some dog biscuits instead. (This grocery store has been in my dream before, and when it was I had bought dog biscuits and a feeder mouse.)
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-07-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Under the sea
      +Dec.7+

An amazing lucid, plus December's task!

I had a dream that I had to retake P.E. and another class in summer school. I got my classes taken care of, and then my (irl) friend Justyn said that he had to take them too. As we were talking, we were sitting in my “kitchen,” which was nothing more than a counter and some bar stools in the middle of a shallow ocean. We were talking about going on road trips, and he said that he didn’t want to put too many miles on my car. My sister just sat there and drank tea.

I went to the mall with Justyn, and we were sitting at some indoor café tables. Some kids from my history class sat at the table next to us, and they started singing. One was vocals, and one did heavy bass that I could feel in my bones. It was pretty sweet. I asked Justyn if it was humanly possible to sing bass that strongly, and he assured me it was. They started singing another song, but something about it unnerved me. I was relieved when I saw that they had a laptop that was producing the heavy bass.

I took Justyn back to my old house, and we talked more about driving. More happened here, but I don’t quite remember it all. I think we had a movie theater in our living room, and my sister watched a movie with me. I started getting ready for bed because I had school the next day. I went into my room, and I couldn’t turn my stereo off. There were four of them on my dresser, and their signals were interfering. My sister came in and tried to fix it by turning off the volume of one, but nothing worked. The stereos were possessed.

Then I was laying in my bed in my current house, and there were figures and heads floating above me. They were neon green and orange clowns, and they had a creepy ethereal glow. I tried to open my eyes, but I only managed to make the floating heads go away. I laid on my bed, still terrified that they would come back. I tried to erase everything, make my environment a blank canvas. I tried to get myself back to the ocean, but nothing worked. I stood up and looked around for any sign of the previous dream. There was still sparkling cider bottles on my bed, which put next to my pillow in case I would need to defend myself if they came back.

I opened my door and saw that my house was eerily dark. Mom's voice floated up the stairs, although I have no idea what she was saying. I closed my door and wondered what to do next. I thought I was awake, and then I started chewing on my lip. I realized I couldn't feel a thing, and that's when I became fully lucid. Before this, I kind of realized I was asleep, but I didn't realize what that meant.

I scaled my wall like Spiderman, my blanket still wrapped around my legs. I tried to go through my roof, and I managed to phase my hand through it. I couldn't get my head through, so I just broke my window a bit and phased through the shards. I climbed onto my roof and then jumped down onto my car two stories below. Just to further assure myself I was asleep, I punched a chunk right out of the windshield of my beloved car. I was in the neighborhood I grew up in now. I ran out into the middle of the dark street (the moon was out) and tried to hail down a bus. I remembered the bus stops just down the street, and then I ran while doing somersaults. I went to the wrong one, and then flew to the one across the street. I landed on top of a tall light post, and I had somehow lost all of my clothes and became a man. There were Grand Theft Auto-style police cars after me, and the officers stood on the sidewalk trying to get to me. When the bus came, I jumped onto the roof and phased through the metal (December's task!). They tried to get on the bus, but I knocked them all back with a metal pole.

(Picture taken from the Sears Tower in Chicago.)

The driver had taken us to a Chicago/New York style place, and I was sitting on top of the bus admiring it all (I was a fully clothed female again). It was daylight now, and the streets were packed. I saw a double decker bus amidst the traffic, and I commanded my bus driver to chase it down. The double decker put up a fight, just like a criminal running from the cops. It tried to lose us in the traffic, and eventually ran down a dark alley. The sides of the alley consisted of tall stacks of colorful shipping crates, and the entire ground was covered in large cardboard boxes. The double decker was just ahead, and I flew onto its roof (December task done twice!). I told the bus to take me where I needed to go.

We ended up at a shipping yard, and I went into a warehouse. My DC was now a redheaded girl, and I think her name was Wendy. I was trying to fight a wicked witch who thrust a small carving knife at me. Someone handed her a mirror, and she saw a clone of herself in it. Her clone was also holding a knife. They both got confused and stabbed each other. Before they had a chance to respond, I jumped up onto the ceiling and scaled my way back to the entrance.

I flew out the door and onto a tall structure made out of metal beams. I had left Wendy behind, and I scaled the side of the structure with a new DC friend. When we got to the top, we saw a little boy with a cast and told him to do something interesting. My friend and I took a bite of some bamboo sticks that held everything together at the top, and they tasted like strawberries. We took a bite of another, and it tasted like peanut butter. We climbed onto the very top, which looked like an open-air boxing ring. The little boy saw us eating and thought that we had wanted to eat him at first. There were candy jars filled with rolled wafer cookies. One of them was “dinosaur” flavor, and it tasted like chocolate peanut butter. We tried a few others, and they were all delicious. I looked at the moon and tried to think of anything else I should do. I couldn’t even remember the other monthly task (I actually thought the word "DreamView"). I felt myself waking up and accepted that it was time for the dream to end.

(I get bored and draw on my walls a lot.)
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-08-2008 at 02:19 AM.

ex-member
      Good job with the lucid tasks Wolfsbane!

I like that you draw on your walls!
      Bollocks.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Saint Augustine, Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
      +Dec.3+
      Annoying ex-boyfriends

There really isn't a relevant picture I can post, so here's some puppies.

LOL. Guess you have to have the visual aids on every post, huh?

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Saint Augustine, Florida
      DJ Entries
      "We ended up at a shipping yard, and I went into a warehouse. My DC was now a redheaded girl, and I think her name was Wendy. " Eat out a lot?

Under the sea
      Haha, yeah. The visual aids are crucial to understanding my dreams.

Actually, I've never eaten at Wendy's. I don't even eat fast food. I think I was thinking more along the lines of Peter Pan. xD

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Saint Augustine, Florida
      DJ Entries
      No matter how crucial they are, do you really have to have puppies to help understand your dream...? just kind of weird. By the way, I'm not stalking you, I get instantly subscribed to any thread I post at,and I get E-mail alerts when somebody sends something to one of those threads.

Under the sea
      I was kidding. I just threw the puppies in for the hell of it.
      The rest of the pics are just to make it more interesting.

I'm instantly subscribed to threads, too. I didn't think you were stalking me. =P

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      Saint Augustine, Florida
      DJ Entries
      you thought Delphinus was stalking you.. whether you were joking or not. On the pretense of sounding creepy, I'm gonna stop now.

Under the sea
      +Dec.8+

I wasn't going to write about these because they're pretty lame, but eh. Whatever.

I was at an arcade with a friend, and he decided to bring along a douchebag from my history class. The douchebag was actually being nice and bought a ton of tokens for me. They sat at the same racing game for a couple hours while I tried to decide on what to do. I couldn't decide on anything, so I just took a nap on top of a DDR pad. I had a big comforter from my bed wrapped around me, and when I woke up I decided to play DDR. I had to get a bottle of water first, so I went to the counter. I saw my brother and his family in line behind me, but for some reason I didn't want to talk to them. I tried to hide my face behind my fedora, but they saw me anyway.

(Yeah, when I was 12 I played DDR in steel toe Doc Martens.)

A bunch of girls dressed in uniforms from my old restaurant job kept coming up to the counter to pay for their food. I don't even remember seeing any restaurant in the building. When I got to the front of the line, I pulled out my wallet and saw that my debit card had been broken in half. I tried to tape it up, but it wasn't even my new card. I was somehow able to pay with it. I got my water, but I also walked away with a pepsi, hot chocolate, and some food. The food was nasty... I had a bowl of smashed dinner rolls and two sandwiches. One sandwich had two thick slices of turkey smothered in gravy, and between them was a slice of red jello. The other sandwich had lunch meat, mayo, lettuce, bean sprouts and jello. (baaarf!)

I'm just glad this didn't turn into a disgusting meat-eating dream. I trashed the turkey&gravy sandwich, and I picked the meat off of the other. I could actually taste the jello and bread combo, and surprisingly it wasn't that bad. I just don't have any desire to try it in real life. As I was eating, some guy who worked there stood next to my table and watched me. I think he was trying to make sure none of the customers stole their ugly table cloths. I saw two other employees cleaning up, and all they did was sweep dirt under the rug and brush the crumbs off of tables. Eeeww. I hate restaurant business.

(These next few dreams aren't very clear because I made no attempt to remember them, and because they were all mixed up.)
      I was hanging out with an ex-boyfriend, and we were snowboarding indoors. There wasn't snow or anything, we just slid off the furniture. He started having really bad pains, and his friends and I deducted that he's either pregnant or has testicular cancer. The whole thing played out like an episode of House. We examined him to find out what else was wrong. We went to his house (which was a bed on a forest floor) to see if anything there caused it. We went on an elevator to each floor of a parking garage to find any potential criminals. I don't remember what else happened because I had run off to another dream setting. I was eventually told that he had "yellow gas" in his stomach, his muscles, his entire thoracic cavity, and in his liver.

I was on an airplane with my best friend (Brittani), and when we got to our destination we hid for two hours. We didn't go out to the car right away because someone would be waiting for us there. Some organization was after us, which is why we were on the run. I lost her when I went to put my stuff in the car (which was a van that wasn't ours). I saw my dad in the parking lot, and I ran like hell. I found Britt, and we wandered through a college campus holding hands. I was wearing an ugly yellow fisherman's coat, but I abandoned it next to a trashcan. Britt and I went into a tall "employees only" building that looked like a castle. She was afraid of getting caught, but I assured her that we'd be safe on the top floor. As I looked into her eyes, I saw that she was returning my romantic gaze. I think that organization was after us because we weren't supposed to be together.

I was in an airport, but it blended into my college. I kept getting lost and ending up in an "upperclassmen" area. The older kids kept yelling things at me like, "Where do you think you're going, freshmeat??" Then I was sweeping the floors just like at my old job. I didn't even work there or anything. I had to go to math class, which was being held in the lobby. I quickly tried to do two problems I'd forgotten about, and the numbers stayed constant. I saw the answer on another paper, and I worked out the problem for myself and got the same answer. The only thing is, I was doing long division with real numbers. I just finished precalc in college.
      After class, I had to run home and return an overdue DVD--Bram Stokers "Dracula." The DVD was just as boring as the book.

(I get bored in class. This is what most of my notes look like.)
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-10-2008 at 01:20 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast