• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      last night i had a very long dream. i was at school out front waiting for the bus. i had a cherry vannila coke but it was like a malt or somthing and it was all fancy like on the lid. i turned around and did somthing then i looked back at the coke and it was in just a regular cup like one from the movie theater then and i was like wtf! but i was like owell my bus is here now so i got on. when i got home i saw gerbers car outside of my house but it was my car? maybe but either way i decided to drive it and i was gonna gonna go to holiday to steal some stuff so i was going down the road past gerber's house and when i started to drive the car brakes didnt work good at all i noticed like they barley did anything and the car was extremly extremly jerky like if i touch the wheel a tad it would turn like 45 degrees. so i was going past dannys and then all of a suddne my car hit the snow and i flew out and the car spun around (i was only going like less then 20) but the car spun like i was going like 80 but got no damage i flew out insot the snow of dannys nebors yard. i didnt feel any pain at all and i just got up and was like o shit that nebor is gonna come out and yell at me for going into her yard (lol) so i jumped back into my car and drove back home. once i reached the culdasac i saw rachel i think standing there waiting for me because she wanted her sculpture back i think or somthing. so i went downstairs into my 'room' and all my picutres i ever made in photoshop was threr put actually on canvases and stuff and i was like wtf! but i still didnt think i was dreaming. i found the sculpture (it was made of a large spoon and 2 of those things for a mixer lol i made one just like it last night before this) and i gave it to her then i went into my garage and gerber was there and i think som others? we got into his car and we drove somwhere and i forgot the rest. The entire dream seemed like it last for atleast 6 hours+

i thought it might be a good idea to post the location of the dream journal ive been using.

click here

11/23/07

I was out at some wheat field with trees in it. I had to rescue these two people or stay near them or something. They were being taken away in this stick box thing. I ran behind them and went above them when they were under this cliff. I jumped on top of it and rode on it till they came close to this cave thing.

11/12/07 (O.H.S)

I was outside in a city, i had a empty two liter bottle that i could ride on and fly around on.

I went out and was controlling some roller coaster train thing, and it went on weird loops like something from some sonic level.

a week ago i was staying at home from school with a headache. i woke up around 12:00pm and was trying to fall back asleep. i tried to roll over but i couldn't move, so i realized i was in sleep paralysis/ old hag syndrome. I started looking around to see if id hallucinate or something. but i didn't see anything and i started to be able to move again. i fell asleep and woke an hour later, and it happened again, i started looking around a dark shadowy thing appeared at the foot of my bed. Right when i saw it i was really excited because ive never been able to see one before. It shimmered darkness like the sun does at sunset with beams, but they were black. it started to come up to me and i started to feel a very intense fear even though i knew exactly what it was. It started leaning over me and i think i heard it say it was going to get me or something but i heard it in my head. It got closer and i started to see my self in third person and i saw it doing that thing dementors do in harry potter to me, but then i jumped back to first person and it was gone, with the paralysis following.

07/05/07

i was at a pool with someone, then we went down to a school, I went into a classroom and they were taking a final and i acted like i was taking a class. I just wrote some random crap on the paper and turned it in. Then the person next to me was like have you played halo 3 beta. I was like yea, then i suddenly was in a game of ctf but i was the guy and i didn't have any armor. There were three other people guarding some area and then of them came after me. I started running around and it felt like i was going really fast and it was really hard to turn like i was on ice. The entire areas seemed like a bunch of huge wheat fields i had to run through, with bushes as walls and small openings to get from one to another. I started running backwards and started shooting the guy following me. After he died i ran through a few more fields until i ran to the end of the last one, where a stick thing was stuck in the ground. I toke it and when i turned around i saw two of my teammates coming at me to help. I started running back to my base swinging on at the end of the bushes to help me turn sharper. After making it through all the fields there were many people chasing me. I had to start running on a wooded path that lead to my base. It got really small so i couldnt run. Some guy caught up to me and started threatening me with a knife. He kept telling me hed cut me if i didnt give the flag back but i told him i didnt have it. He saw the buldge i had under my shirt from the flag and toke it, then he roke out his knife twisted my hand and cut my wrist up to my thumb taking my thumb off. He ran off and i looked at my thumb it was not really bloody it was blueish and wet.

2/10/07

i was with someone then a guy came up to me and said this guy wanted to talk to me because i did something. I thought he lived in the middle of the woods. So i got a rope to swing from tree to tree as the other person and me journeyed through the woods. I kept swinging along until we came to a huge tower in the woods. We climbed up using the rope and the guy was up there. We had to kill him, so i pulled out a bow and shot it at him then he got up with the arrow in him and charged at me and we flew off he edge of the building and flew into an ocean. When i hit the water it didn't hurt and as i drowned my vision started fading and i saw some ad or something like a title screen when you are in a movie fading in front of my vision. Then i was watching tv and hearing about how they could not find the mans body even though they had been searching everywhere. I went outside and there were all these people against me but i had some crazy powers where i could like grasp them in my hand and they'd get squeezed but then i put these two guys up on this ceiling and was making there heads real big buy i stopped.

1/30/07

i was with someone, in the first tombraider tomb, with the pure light fire and water thing and i had this key and there was this thing with like 6 keyholes and i had to put the key in the two right holes in the right order. i put one key in the right hole then ran to a place upstairs. Then threw the key at the person with me and he opened up the thing by putting the key in the right spot. So i ran out of the temple i ran to my plane but this thing was chasing me, so i jumped in the plane thing and the door just closed in time on him. But i started to take off but there was water or something in the engine so i couldn't go then my team betrayed me and i was trapped.

1/26/07

i was in oblivion, but the imperial city had water around the white gold tower and it was more like a marketplace around it. But then i was supposed to go to thesse towers and clean out the scamps and the ghosts and to kill the ghosts i had to do some special power on them. So i went up and beat them all then i had to talk to three farmers who owned the towers and had to tell one of them who was going to get attacked next. I didnt know so i had to run back to the imperial city, which looked like paris in another dream i had, sop i found him and he said hed gimme a horse if i did something for him.

1/16/07

i was in a mall elevator then when i got out there were two zombies. i was ran up and hit them with something, but then i turned around and there were a bunch more. So i ran away and went down an elevator to the parking garage place and there were like a ton in there so i took a car and started plowing through them. but then my car stalled and i ran out into some stairs and i was in a grocery store and there were two other people in it looking for supplies. They said some stuff to me and then we were looking for food. I couldn't find any coke except a open twelve pack. But then they said dogs where coming so i dropped the coke and we ran out of the mall, it started to get really hard to run and i fell.

1/06/07

i was in gears of war or something but i was playing on a halo map, so i ran and died. But then i was down in tunnel with a torch an di was trying to get into my house but i couldn't but it was closed.

Then i was at my house and i started smashing things with stuff or something

1/02/07

i was at a house when a kid walked up and he had a shirt thaty said muse on it with a picture of a kid with anotheer one hanging in the background. then i flashed to a little kid in a room that had all this evil writing on the wall. then i went and opened a door leading outside and i saw a flash of htis demon face and hten the picture with the kid and the other kid hanging, then i was at a hotel and i saw these three kids on a balcony fighting with fake weapons, then two more came and started, then the two others went and grabbed these 2 chainsaws and they were real and cut up the other three. Then i was in a huge house that was mine but i was an alien and i had this really good pop that i mad ei guess, and my house was huge , and really tall. But then that kid started chasing me around and like this darkness followed me, so i was like since this is my dream he cant do anything, but i kept running cause it was fun or something, so i ran into the boiler room place and woke up.

12/27/06

i was back at heritage for a day from some reason and someone i was sitting by rammed our table into a wall and spilt stuff everywhere. then i saw this dude and he said he needed a heart, he looked really evil and shriveled up. Thee grabbed some kid by him and put his heart inside of him. Then i was in a plane and i was dropping these mini smoke bomb things from it to find this dude. then i was looking at some small ship with there big missiles on it and it was gonna blow up this other ship that i was in i guess, but it tipped over in the missiles sank into the water. Then i dropped my anchor on the ship and made it sink. Then i was back at my house and the evil dude was there and he told me to give him my heart because his didn't work, but i was like no and i ran out the door, there was a guy in my brothers car, so i kept running to a house down the road a bit, but i started to get really tired.

12/(21,22)/06

Dream 12/21/06
      I was out in the woods with 2 other people. One of the people ran really far ahead and climbed up this really big tree that was cut in half. He was screaming and pointing at something, and i found this net climbing thing that i climbed, when i got to the top of the net i was in an auditorium and i was gonna give a speech or something, then we watched these episodes of invader zim that i had never seen before.

Dream 12/22/06
      I was in a room with a bunch of people, i had a big butcher knife and so i stabbed the guy next to me in the stomach and he started bleeding bad and so i cut him open more, then i saw his insides and his heart for some reason. Then everyone in the room was like o my goodness hes dieing but they never talked about me stabbing him. Then i found a door to leave the room into some really long hallway. I couldn't see the end of it so i just went back in and killed a few more people and then drank some of there blood. Then i woke up

12/19/06

I was in some building, and i had to hunt some ghosts or something,but at the same time i was also trying to find a what to properly irrigate Asia. Then i had this little mine map and it had real water and stuff on it, but when i was figuring out a way to fix stuff, a ghost appeared and started making me tired. Then a flood happened and i was like oh no.

12/18/06

i was at some type thing and then we put something in a pool and water came up then seaweeds started to grow. Then a shark appeared. then i started to run, it ate me then i was in a auditorium place. and we were watching invader zim on a big tv and i was supposed to announce something.

12/18/06

one dream was about a police car that i had and it was like stripped because it was done being used but it still had some stuff like an ambulance thingy in it, and some other buttons.

But another one i was in a place like my backyard, and i was with this kid and we were playing with animals. Then i found a little chipmunk like thing that didn't like me and kept trying to hop out of my hands, but when it would it kept on running into something, or one time it climbed up to the bird feeder and when it jumped to the roof it fell. So i picked it up and put it back in the hole under a tree we were by.

12/16/06

i was at a gym outside or something, then they were doing cool tricks on these things. Then i rad into then out of a building, and saw an ipod on the ground, but there was a kid sitting kinds close looking at it like he wanted to take it and there were lots of people nearby. So i waited and then woke up.

12/11/06

I was out in the field of sibley except that it was water and i was riding this tube thing around the water and the boat thing ran me over and i chuckled and popped back out of the water and kept on going.

12/05/06

i was in some house... Then i saw a zombie like the ones from 28 days later. I ran and got a knife and stabbed it to death, then i found some people and we found out that the things were coming out of this wardrobe thingy, so we had to break it or something. Then i was in the level streets in rainbow six Vegas, and i saw three guys up on the roof. So i was going to shot them but instead i had a camera and took pictures. lol. They took pictures of me too and i leveled up somehow.

12/03/06

i was playing a video game, where you were this kid and i was running through a field like hrule but there were two castles one on each side instead of just one. One of the castles i thought was evil or something but the other i wanted to go in cause it was my home. I ran to it and went into a cave and there was a dragon thing. Then it switched into first person and i was the character. I ran up to the dragon and started slashing the dragon i saw it health bar and killed it. I went inside then found i had to enter a battle thing. It was me and someone vs 2 others. My teammate had a bow and one of them had some melle weapon and a bow. We went back into the cave thing and started fighting. I ran up to the bowman and cut his string then started slashing at him but it was really hard to cut him. Then he and his teammate ran back into the corner. They took my teamates bow, so i ran up and tried cutting its string, but it was made of some metal so it was hard. then the one that didn't have a bow anymore ran up some stone stairs and was in some kitchen area where there were knives i took the knives form him but then he toke the drain plugs and used them as shields from my daggers.

O yea, in it i had two daggers that i was using (one of them was the merhunes razor ) and another had another name i cant remember.

taking it at 3 worked really well, do again tonight.

12/01/06

in my basement there were a bunch of zombie things. i saw myself ride down on a hoarse with a staff into them. Then it switched into first person, and i started attacking them with my staff, but it seemed like they were too strong. But then i started sanging things and doing weird attacks that would hurt a lot of them. So i continued attacking then ran up inot the laundry room and they followed. I jumped up and did some slide attack. Then i went back into the room and there was only a floating light bulb i started trying to swing at it but i kept dodging, then it started threatening me, and put a curse on me or something then fell to the ground and broke. i smashed it more and woke up.

I was out of the school walking home, then i went back but decided not to and went back again, i started to run but i couldn't run straight, and i kept spinning as i ran down a hill.

b6,12 didn't work well, try again at like 3 2night.

11/30/06

I was in a old abandoned house that looked like it was form saw 2 or something and there were these two other kids, They said they were going to kill me or something with air soft guns unless i knew what to do. So i pulled out the clip off a handgun and showed them a secret container thing and they were like ok. Then i kicked there asses at halo in the room over.

11/28/06

i was with someone at a place and there were these two people that were acting rude or something. So we took them in the back of a truck and were going to drive them into the jail. then the police started chasing us and we saw a tourist bus and then turned left onto some dirt road and went to an inn type place. We ate there then when we were leaving the police came but we stole some outfits and walked right by them even though the truck we had was outside and it said police something on the side. Then we kept driving and we came to a place that reminded me of the state fair grounds and there were fences everywhere and these weird bikes that look like something from charle and the chocolate factory. There were streamers hanging down from the ceiling type thing and then i woke up.

11/27/06

First one...
      One i was outside of my house, then some people came and i went with them. We got out down the road and this thing ran up to me bu tit looked like it was floating. The thing looked like something from some weird anime or something and then they took of its shell and it was this little lizard thing that they said when in its shell expands a ton. They were cleaning out the shell and then couldn't find the animal but i found a baby alligator and some fish.

Second one...
      I was at some clinic and this dog kept whimpering at me and then someone gave it food, but it kept following me.

11/26/06

First I was in the desert, and i went towards this pyramid with someone. we went inside and it was willed with sand and bones on the wall. we keep going and it was like we were going around the edges or something and we came upon a tv.

Then I was a a hotel thing and in this one room there was a concert with a bunch of singers but there were only like two people watching them. i went in and then left and came back and they were all gone and i played this game and won.

11/24/06

i was in the middle of a field. I started running towards a half built castle like thing and then saw an army. Somehow i knew that is was a dream already and made my hands do this pulse thing then jumped really high up onto a beam thing, and then tried flying but when i tried to fly i just started falling up until i was about to hit the ground. Then i tried to go as fast as i could but it seemed really hard like the dream was ending or something but i managed to go super fast. Then everything went blurry and faded away. I found myself in a cavern filled with lava and another little person telling me to run along the edge to find something. So i ran but these tenticals came out of the ground and i had to pull on a rope thing along the edges of the cave to keep them from striking me. But i got tired of running so i jumped in the lava and popped out of an icy pool and flew up into the air.

11/23/06

I was outside in a snowy field that i recognized as my back yard, i ran down through a forest and arrived in front of a house. I went along past the house and down to a field with reeds sicking out of the snow. I came up to a lake and walked along the top of the ice towards a tipped over canoe frozen to the top of the ice, as i approached a hand broke threw and pulled me under.

3/22/08

I was running in a desolate dry place. A car thing ran by. I threw a sticky grenade at it and it blew up. People ran at me I started shooting my bow at them then ran up a waterfall. I took out a hookshot and shot it at a tree on a cliff across the river. I got pulled up and found a chest with a fox mask inside. I heard an old man laugh.

3/23/08

I was in a car driving down a highway. We turned around and speed towards a stoplight. We went down a hill to another stoplight and took a left turn when we weren't supposed to. A police officer came, and started writing a ticket and somehow we got into a knife fight. Then it showed an article in the paper with Bill Clinton saying it was his biggest mistake.

3/27/08

I was running through some woods and came out into a field. It was around sunset and a highway was nearby with tall grassy fields on both sides. A car started coming down the highway I began to run in its direction along the side of the road to some rusty ball thing. As the car cars was about to pass me i dove into a tunnel and came out by a house. The house was sort of Victorian style with tower type things. i went inside the house and entered a room with four doors including the one i came from, three of the doors were on one side of the room and the fourth was on the opposite end. The room had a TV and something important next to it. I left the room through the door that was on the opposite end, and came out onto an outside walkway with a garden below, and a door a few meters down. I jumped down to the garden and entered a door that lead up to the 2nd floor, and came to a room with two more doors both of which had stairs leading down to them. I went to open them both up but found that when i did the other side was boarded up. when i looked through i saw that both of the doors lead into the room with the important thing. I ran outside of the house, in front of the room with the TV. I climbed up and went in through a window where the TV was on and all the doors had been blocked since i was last in it.

4/3/08

i was in a large clothing store and i was riding a car thing to leave. The person driving it kept going down to different levels of the store smashing the sides on the way down. We broke out through a window, and it broke down. I looked up and saw two people doing it in their house in their attic which had a roof made of ice. They rolled out and broke their roof and fell onto the ground. They yelled at me and i ran away up a hill.

Animals were attacking people with guns. I was living in a fortress thing that was kind of like my house. Birds started coming at us from above in airplanes. I flew up to them and tried fighting them but they were too hard to hit with pistols. I went back down and we started using shotguns and we were able to beat them. Then a group of people arrived in a truck outside the base. Their were two black panthers walking on their hind legs patrolling in the culdasac. I opened the door to let them in and started shooting the panthers with my shotgun. They started to notice me but the shotgun didn't have any effect so i ran for a rifle. I shot my rifle at them but it started only shot air soft bbs.

4/4/08

i was in a morrowind like world. There was a tower i was in and i had to fight another person to get too the bottom to get an item. after fighting him i had to rush back up to the top and get out.. I sprinted through woods to get to another place where i was supposed to use the object. Zombies and wolves would chase after me. I had a map that i pulled out and found i was near balmora, which was in the wrong direction so i had to sprint back and climb a steep hill with a fiery wall thing that looked daedric on the side. I reached to top and saw some things that were like oblivion gates, but were walls and when i got near they summoned these weird blue monsters that we like giant parasites. I fought them then reached a building. Inside their was another enemy. He reached inside me and told me i had some item it was called the divine something. He gave me a necklace that gave me 200 more health or something. He looked like mephisto.

4/6/08

i was at some place with a house right next door. I could see in the other house from my kitchen and i wanted to get something from there. I had to go to their kitchen then to some other room in the house to get something. i broke in through a sliding door that was unlocked. I opened a cupboard that was to the left right next to the fridge and took some orange juice or something. Then i went into another room that was like a gym. I didn't think that anyone was home but then some people that i could see in another room came down the stairs so i had to sneak out. I then was inside some circular hallway with a really high roof. I ran around it and climbed a set of stairs and ended up in some cafeteria where there were four people sitting in a booth.

I was in some basement playing halo. I was playing at a level like blood gulch but each side had some airplane like things and some missile silo that would launch a fighter and a bomb out. I drove over to the other teams silo and launched it. Then i started singing the portal song.

4/7/08

I was watching two animes on my computer. I went out and opened cupboards and kept finding secret compartments. Then i went to target to find something.

i was running from police with this guy who had a geass. we went into this store that he knew had guns and stuff secretly behind a wall in a vault, so he starts to shoot at the wall and the owner calls the cops. Then he uses his geass to make him open the vault and we take stuff from it. We get into a car and there are cops everywhere stopping all the cars. We start driving away and a bunch start to chase us. We get up to the countryside and the we start going up a hill and turning to the left and a cop knocks us off the road and we fall down a hill. the guy gets captured and gets tortured, but i get away somehow. Then its winter time out and i have some kind of geass too now, but it dosnt work often. I am at my house the police arrive and i run through the woods. People are at the other end of the woods too so i come back and reach the mayors house. I kill the mayor and take his hair? and pretend to be him. Then i start walking back up, but there is a messenger guy on skies so i take his identity and make up a new letter to give to the other messenger he was delivering too. I start to go back to my house and the police see im there. i run back into the woods and start to goi back down but i see police there to. I turn to the left and start running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2