• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
      BC, Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Mes
      Don't get into a habit of leaving just notes!! Coldie Cold.
      Tasty Tarrant, they've been updated!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp
      You got cheeked by canada's next top model? What does that mean? Anything like a Dirty Sanchez?
      Worse! (it's been updated, check it out )

Starry starry night, paint your pallet blue and gray,
      Look out on a summers day,
      with eyes that know the darkness of my soul.

BC, Canada
      its early, being quiet, first dream scary

Dream #122 - In the Hood

Alright, these one's were pretty fucked up, in the case of me getting killed TWICE.

It starts off with me at SFU with Tom and Nash. Tom is showing me all the stones he's had to carry since he started working. I remember seeing a large flight of unfinished stone steps. After a couple minutes, we decided to head home. Remember, it's the middle of the night.

We near this street of smallish homes with chainlink fences. Nash says, "Hey, let's take a shortcut, it's getting late," so we decided to cut through one of the houses. Literally, we opened the front door and started walking through. I'm nervous the entire time because I feel like we're breaking in.

To my shock, there's a small black family, two parents and a son, eating dinner at their table. Me, Tom and Nash just walk through like nothing is wrong, and pretend they're not even there. I follow suit, even though I can feel their eyes on me, eyes that are saying "What the fuck are you doing in my house?"

As we get near the door to the backyard, we hear the wife yell at her husband to get the gun. By this time, we're all in the backyard, and we're booking it. I remember how scared I felt as I jumped the fence, looking behind me and seeing the wife come out shooting. We all split up.

Next thing I know I'm way farther down the road, and the two adults are now chasing us via automobile. The wife is in the passengers seat, and she is glaring at me with so much hate. I decide to duck into another house, one that is empty.

I get to a hall that has two doors near the end, one straight ahead and one on the right. I run down the hall, panting, crying, and just as I get to the end the wife kicks the door on the right open and yells at me, "Thought you could get away, huh?!" and shoots me in the face. Everything goes black.

Dream #123 - Uh...

I can't say I remember too much of this one. I was at fictional house with my mom, Carlos and Nash, and we're all just cleaning dishes. The one note I have here says 'poppin balloon with movie', but I have NO clue what that means.

Dream #124 - The Hood Revisited

The beginning of this one starts out with me driving this really nice black car (recurring dream sign) at night in the rain. I'm giving my friend a ride back to his house. We go past crossroads and hills, and my notes say I'm stoned and that the car breaks down at 5:19--either way I end up in a garage.

All around us are these gangster looking types, all black, carrying guns in their pockets. I'm outside of the car now, looking at one of the guys standing near the door that leads to the inside of the house. He turns around, opens the door, yells something, and is shot in the head. Blood sprays violently out the back of his head and he falls to the ground. My friend who was in the car gets shot too.

I freak out and run out of the garage, with bullets zipping past my head. Turns out I'm in the middle of this gangwar. I keep running around the side of the house, through some shrubs, and turn around to see a bunch of the gangsters shooting at me.

And guess where my hiding place is? Another house!

That's right, I run inside a house, the first room being a hexagon kitchen. The first thing I notice is the hexagon skylight windows in the roof. There's another black family in the house, and they get up in shock when I run in. They have a dog that attacks me, ripping at my arm and jerking me every which way. I plead with them not to kill me, and at that moment the skylights are broken and the gangsters drop in and shoot me in the head. Everything goes black again.

Dream #125 - WILD!

When I did this the other night I had been awake for forty-five minutes, and when I finally went back to bed I instantly got that feeling of sleep paralysis where I just becoming completely calm. I counted down from 100.

It wasn't long before I heard someone clapping and whispering beside my head, but I knew it was all fake. So I kept counting, and pretty soon I was in this dark void.

I remember calling for Twoshadows. I asked her where I was. I asked if she was there. I apologized for not showing up in her dreams... and it was right then that the void became bright and she was there, smiling, as if she had been testing me, waiting for an apology. I noticed the rest of my surroundings, a very large room with a bed, and Twoshadows looked like she did in her pictures.

She said she was proud of me for completing the task, and I said so am I! I told Twoshadows that because she had faith in me that I completed the task.

Then, because I wanted to show off my skills, I decided to summon Mes Tarrant as well. All I had to do was politely call her (screen)name, and then I heard a creak and looked over at door that popped up in the room. Mes Tarrant was there, grinning. I asked her where the whip was and she brought it up behind her back. It was here my lucid started to fade very quickly, so I thanked them for coming and helping me complete the task.

The lucid then turned into a normal dream in which I was at a fictional house of Jacks with Kirk, and we're all spitting on the floor. We end up going for a walk in the dark and just as we're about to climb a fence the cops come.

Last edited by CoLd BlooDed; 07-17-2007 at 01:47 AM.

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      Whoa. Can't wait to read the extended version of everyone getting shot and you running for you life!

Have you tried the anti-technique by lvlindless of just being confident? Dear god look at me advertise it all over the place, I should be getting paid dammit!! :p

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Ooo...that first one does sound bad.....

I tried a WBTB after forty-five minutes or so, might have completed the months task with twoshadows and mes
      And I definitely look forward to hearing about this...

I'm so glad to hear that you did the WBTB!! And you did the Task.....Yes!!!!!

Have you tried the anti-technique by lvlindless of just being confident?
      I haven't heard about that one. I'll have to look it up.

New Zea-la-land
      Heh I'm too lazy to find it but the link is in my and meggy's DJ, otherwise it's in "attaining lucidity".

BC, Canada
      Thanks guys, I'm sorry I didn't update, we had a power outage from two in the afternoon to midnight, so I'll do my best to update later today.

And yay, I'm going home tomorrow. Then I go on another vacation with my dad and my other cousins!

I only remember snippets of last night... it was a really bad sleep. I got eaten alive by mosquitos and kept waking up to scratch them. I counted at least twenty on my body.

New Zea-la-land
      Damn those power outages.. DV is the first thing I miss! :p

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Damn those power outages..
      I agree.... They always seem to happen when it's a zillion degrees outside.

And yay, I'm going home tomorrow. Then I go on another vacation with my dad and my other cousins!

Ooo, have fun and travel safe! And check in here when you can...

BC, Canada
      I'll try and update everything later today. It's very hectic, but I'm at the house I'm going to live in and everything looks furnished and great. I even got a really nice computer in my room so I can update whenever I have dreams.

Still gotta get that WILD entry updated because I completed it!

Dream #126 - Sneaking out has it's perks
      Monday, July 16th, 2007

I'm with K, who's not a girl I would normally get with, and we're both on a couch in a dark basement. I'm hard and she's playing around with it through my pants. I vividly remember her pulling it out and giving me an intense blowjob (and I remember feeling it, too), but having to stop because friends keep coming down the stairs.

When the coast is clear again, I go down and her and she bursts out laughing, then apologizes and tells me to give her everything I got. I say, "even anal?" and she says she's done it before.

Before I do anything (thank god) my friends come in, and I get up and pretend that I'm searching for a black shirt, even though I'm already wearing one. All my friends join in on the search, and when I find it I grab it (it's damp and wrinkly), and I run up the stairs to see a bunch of my Pomo buds. Jere has extremely long hair, and I comment on it, but nothing else.

I start freaking out about having to get home, saying that I snuck out so I could come to this party. Everyone says they're not going home and I panic. Then someone hands me a giant bag of weed, and I get this massive grin on my face and say, "Let's blaze!" and everyone in the kitchen laughs.

Dream #127 - Mes Tarrant On Crack
      Monday, July 16th, 2007

I'm on the DV chat, and me and Mes are talking. She says something about becoming friends with a drug dealer.

I ask if it's a good or bad thing, she replies that it's good because now she can try anything she wants. I get worried and think she's going to do some harm to herself because she doesn't know what she's getting into.

We keep talking about the drug dealer, but then more people start entering the room and we get bogged down in everyones conversation and I leave.

Stick to the whip and handcuffs, Mes.
      Last edited by CoLd BlooDed; 07-17-2007 at 01:48 AM.

New Zea-la-land
      Yeah you know me and my drug dealer connections. :p

OMG. Your posts just reminded me to call Dell to get my laptop fixed. Thank you!!

BC, Canada
      Bahaha, no problem. That'll be forty bucks.

And I updated my WILD, check it out? Where do I post it so I can get the cool wing things?
      Last edited by CoLd BlooDed; 07-17-2007 at 01:48 AM.

In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!
      Quote Originally Posted by CoLd BlooDed View Post
      Where do I post it so I can get the cool wing things?
      Post it here.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      I remember calling for Twoshadows. I asked her where I was. I asked if she was there. I apologized for not showing up in her dreams... and it was right then that the void became bright and she was there, smiling, as if she had been testing me, waiting for an apology. I noticed the rest of my surroundings, a very large room with a bed, and Twoshadows looked like she did in her pictures.

She said she was proud of me for completing the task, and I said so am I! I told Twoshadows that because she had faith in me that I completed the task.

That's so awesome, CoLd BlooDed! I'm so proud of you. I totally had faith that you could do that, you know.....

All I had to do was politely call her (screen)name, and then I heard a creak and looked over at door that popped up in the room. Mes Tarrant was there, grinning.

That's great control. If you've read the other dreams that people have posted that did the Tasks, you 'll see that having the person you actually want to show up is hard for most people (me included).

So great job, CB!!!!

Yeah, you've got to go post it (if you haven't already) and get your wings...you've earned them!

(And thanks for having me show up....)

New Zea-la-land
      Very nice lucid, CB!!! Ah too bad I couldn't show ya more with that whip, though. I envy your summoning skills!

BC, Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Gh
      Post it here.
      Thanks, Oneironaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshadows
      That's great control. If you've read the other dreams that people have posted that did the Tasks, you 'll see that having the person you actually want to show up is hard for most people (me included).

So great job, CB!!!!

(And thanks for having me show up....)
      I don't know why it was so easy to bring you guys into my lucid. I just tend to think that it'll happen no matter what, and then it usually follows through.

And I was more than happy to have you show up. Thanks TS.

Oh, and I have a picture for you very soon that I think you'll like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mes
      Very nice lucid, CB!!! Ah too bad I couldn't show ya more with that whip, though. I envy your summoning skills!Very nice lucid, CB!!!
      I know, I had already mentally prepared myself for it, but then it faded! I guess you'll have to do it for your next lucid.

Thanks, Messy.

BC, Canada
      Notes:

- ska playing bass, instructing

- outside of my school, talkin to korey, go onto field
      - everyones smoking

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Hey...you look good in yellow...and with wings.....

Congrats one more time for completing the Task.

And now you can get into the very very very prestigious Lucid Task Club....

New Zea-la-land
      Yaaay congrats! I was upset yesterday that you weren't yellow yet but you are now so all is right with the world!!!!

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Oh, and I have a picture for you very soon that I think you'll like.
      And I also look forward to that...

Also... didn't you say something a while back in chat about a video that you were going to share with us sometime?

BC, Canada
      Yeah, as soon as I logged on I saw the yellow. I'm yellow! Whoohoo, it feels good.

Unfortunately, it seems like my brain has completely shut down my recall since I completed the task. No dreams for the last two days.

Quote Originally Posted by TS
      Also... didn't you say something a while back in chat about a video that you were going to share with us sometime?
      Oh, yeah! My video for English class... a modernization of Macbeth. Well, my friend tried to upload it to youtube but it never made it because it was too long.

Thanks, guys.

In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!
      *slaps CB with a recall stick*

CB, try filenanny.com. They allow for free large file sharing. The nice thing is that they allow you to have any file size you need, up to the maximum allowed space (which is a larger total storage space than the other free hosting sites offer). You may not have this problem but, filenanny's "browse" button (for finding the file you want to upload) doesn't ever work for me. What I had to do was pretend I wanted to upload to another site - like photobucket - then copy and paste the location into the filenanny file field (since I couldn't figure out how to get the actual path name any other way). I hope that makes sense. If you zip the file, filenanny will unzip it automatically when some one chooses the open the file.

BC, Canada
      Yeah, I'll have to get a friend to do that because he's the one with the file. He's computer savvy though so hopefully it works.

And for the record, I'm back until Thursday, then ANOTHER vacation!

New Zea-la-land
      WB until Thursday, after which you are NOT welcome! :p

BC, Canada
      I resent that, Messy Mes.

New Zea-la-land
      Just kidding Coldie Cold. No one has it as bad as me, me leaving for a month whaaaa

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast