• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Summoning Objects from Nothing

For those of you who haven't read the books, in the Keys to the Kingdom series everything is made up of a sort of 'primal matter' called Nothing that comes from "outside the universe". I think maybe you could use this to create any object - e.g. by merely drawing some through cracks in the floorboards or whatever (I imagine it as sort of, well, black stuff), then you could just 'sculpt' it into whatever you require.
      This approach may or may not be more effective than just 'pulling it out of your pocket', but it will probably be useful for making very big things. Anyway I'll try it as soon as I can and see if it works at all.

PS. Well done if you managed to make sense of all of that...

Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      DJ Entries
      The "turn around" method seems to work well. Basically you imagine what you want manifested right behind you, and while that thought is fresh in your mind, you turn around and there it is. Its harder to just make something out of nothing with "unblinking eyes".

what i've used to make countless objects appear (i.e. pills that give you telekinesis, guns, pipes, marijuana) is just to know it's gonna be somewhere. like in my pocket or between a couch cusion
      LD Count: 8
      DILDS: 3
      WILDS: 5

Current Goals: Try dream drugs. Perform a FILD at this hotel i'm staying at..

I experimented with object creation in my second (and latest) ld. I pulled something out of my pocket by knowing it was there, opened the door to my bathroom and knew someting big was in there, and next ld I want to try reaching behind me and feeling what I know is there

Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Texas
      Hmm, I just summon things from the ground... I never thought about pulling stuff out of my pockets or turning around untill I started reading these forums, so I've yet to try.

Re Sandform: Now I would never have thought of that (pulling stuff out of the ground).
      Anyways I tried my method last night and got no results whatsoever, but - possibly since it was my first "real" LD - a lot of other things didn't work either. Meh. I'll chuck this method in the trash then.

Master of Logic Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Some rocky planet with water
      I'ts rather easier to create something with a small explosion/magical effect. Your mind will design it while you still cannot see it.

By pushing yourself too hard the dream could fad, but creating anything in a dream is possible: I created Neavo out of thin air for the lucid task. Another example of that is VILD.
      ~Kromoh

Saying quantum physics explains cognitive processes is just like saying geology explains jurisprudence.