• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      I dream through my visor. tonythephatone's Avatar
      Tennessee

tonythephatone's DJ

... i actually managed to get myself a lucid this morning...
      i'm a bit sick.. so my nose is a little clogged up....

i get out of a 4-door car and i raise my hand to clock out the sun coming over a building with like four rows of fences around it, grass, and a concrete walkway leading from the sidewalk under the fences to the building.. there arent any gates.... i try to pop my ears and then blow my nose in a bandana. it seems like i'm breathing through my nose but no snot comes out and i know my nose is completely clogged. so that seems strange and i pinch my nostrils shut and try to breathe.. and poof.. i'm lucid. i say to myself "dude! ..youre lucid. you can breathe through your nose!" i look at the fences and see my sister and her friend are climbing the first fence. i say to her "hey! just jump! it's a dream!" she's had lucids before so she just knows that she's dreaming too and she hops over the fence. her friend jumps the fence too and i pull a jackie chan and i'm blancing on the top of the first fence. my sister looks up, and jumps straight to the top of the last row of fence that's like twenty-five feet tall. i'm impressed. i shift my weight and glance down and just jump from the fence i'm on to the third row over my sister's friend. my sister climbs in a window to an orangish brick building with red trim and a red steel flat roof. it's two stories tall and has some small windows at the top near the roof on each side. there is no door, but there is some lettering in dark blue to the right of where a door should have been. i appear in the building with my sister and her friend they both tackle this wall of different sized pipes in front of me and i hop forwards and push off the wall of pipes backwards and again against the wall behind to propel myself up and away from the wall and land on top of the pipes near the ceiling just as my sister drops over them tot he other side. i decide that since i'm lucid i'm gonna fly. i step off the pipes and slowly float down the the ground. i decide to try again and bounce back and worth between the brick wall and the pipes until i'm at the ceiling and then head back down head first. as i pick up speed i try to pull up for all i'm worth and finally i stop my decent two feet off the floor and head back up and to the right. i willed "right" but i was surprised at how much i actually had to twist my body to change direction. it was like riding a motorcycle and having to physically push the handlebars to countersteer for the first time. i landed ten or fifteen feet down the corridorbetweent he bricks and pipes and decided to go somewhere else so i closed my eyes and spun and im pretty sure i lost it there but im also pretty sure i kept dreaming..
      interesting morning...
      Last edited by tonythephatone; 09-10-2007 at 05:34 AM.

DJ Entries
      Owww... I think I strained my eyes! Don't use that gray text!

Tennessee
      non-lucid....

I'm in my driveway, in my neighborhood, but everyhting around it is different... there are 4 people i dont know walking down the street. they veer over to me and my sister and we start talking. the guy in front has a slight mexican look to him, but he's white, with short semi-spiked black hair and i think blue/green eyes... he's dressed a little wigger-ish, but it looks good on him. he seems very relateable to me...

he says it's boring and we all agree, so we start walking down the street toward this building that's built over the road.. he stops cold and says " well look what building is finally for fuckin sale!" we all look up and on this building (long, rectangular, and boxy.. made of worn brick) and toward the top right corner we see a spraypainted green H tilted sideways a little... somehow i understand this means it's for sale and open to visitors.

the entrance is a pair of double doors.. big metal ones, and i notice there's a pair on each side of the road... myself and my new friend are on the right side, and the other 4 with us (including my sister) are on the left.. my buddy walks up to the door as i squeeze between the bricks and a railing to get to it and i see that on the wall in "round block letters" if that makes sense, it says "central intelligence" and i wonder what this building used to be for. i'm almost on the other side of the rail and dude reaches for the door and just before he can grab it (it's cracked a few inches already) this red-ish haired guy opens the door from inside. he's a little heavy set and has a somewhat stern/professional look on his face... he glances at me and i'm a little surprised...

he asks us "how long is your long term memory" as i glance back to see that the other 4 people with us are already inside the other doors, and we both give him a blank stare. his face softens a little and and half-shrugs and pushes the door open. myself and my friend follow him inside.

inside the building everything is brand new and functional desks, computers, papers... the floor was red with black interlaced and very thin carpet. there are some strange technonogically advanced looking things on the walls and me and my buddy (i think ill call him joe) are fairly dumbfounded. the guy turns around a few steps ahead of us and says "oh.. dont touch anything."

i dont remember anything else except that me and joe had a hell of a time. we were into all the same stuff and everything in there was really cool... i hope i see him again in my dreams... and hope i meet him lucid a few times too.. i'd like to get in some quality chill time: he seems like a pretty cool guy!

that's what i got for monday....
      hopefully i'll have somehting for tonight too....

Tennessee
      i can't remember if this was a dream or something i made up... but it's.. "beautifully tragic" in my eyes... here goes..

*****Warning.. this get's a little graphic...*****

I am on a 4 wheeler... a 400EX... souped up to all hell... jumping dunes with my friend jeremy on his quad....

we both stop for a second smiling so big you can almost see it through our helmets... he glances forward... so do i... competition hill... the biggest steepest dune around.... "dinner says i make it before you" he smirks... "your ass you will" i laugh back to him... one, two, three revs and we're both off like rockets... 1st gear, 2nd, 3rd... 70 mph on a 30 degree slope, hanging forward over the bars to keep the front end down with all our might.

I pop 4th gear too hard and the front end lifts and ive got to back off and he shoots ahead of me but i'm back on the gas in an instant. He's 50 feet in front of me and i see him glance back and swerve a little and he almost tips and has to back off too. I push down on the bars and twist the throttle for all it's worth and as he recovers and does the same...

again we're neck and neck and he really doesnt want to lose to he shifts into 5th and hit's the nitrous... I wait for him to pull a little and feel cocky and i powershift into 5th and lay on the nitrous as well... 130 mph instantly and i'm in 6th gear, roosts off the paddle tires 30 feet in the air... i'm going so fast my eyes are tearing and blurred and i'm loving it.

I hear him shift into 6th gear as i'm catching up, still on the juice, wide open... and i see the crest of the hill nearing really fast... "haha dude! i got ya!" i yell to myself as i get all giggly and uber-happy 10 feet before the crest of the hill i fly past him like he's standing still and glance right in time to see his shoulders drop as he looks up at me.

"YEEAAAAHH!!!" i yell at the top of my lungs. i've never gone that fast off this hill before! i look down and see that i've completely soared over the landing... and that i'm actually just peaking my acsent where the very bottom fo the landing is... "holy shit i'm really high!" i throw my eyes back forward so see how bad this is going to be and see that i'm going to make it perfectly to the crest of the next dune.

i drop the quad back down to 5th and dump the clutch to set my angle right... not enough.. 4th... dump... ahh.. perfect! i continue to soar through the air bracing for the landing on the next dune and feeling great. the front end clears perfect and the front tires smack the sand but the angle wasnt as perfect as i thought... and the back tires smash into the face of the dune throwing me forward and down.

in slow motion i know what's going on. I'm about to smash my head into my bars.. good thing i've got a helmet... but the back tires have already rolled over the crest and the suspension is at max compression and it's about to rebound...

My chest hits the bars instead of my helmet "that is going to hurt" then i feel my left arm under pressure and then.. not under pressure.. in an instant... my left hand had come off the bar.. hence my chest hitting instead of my helmet... but my best also went through my let forearm... basically breaking it in two...

i am at the mercy of fate... the rear suspension decompressed, throwing me in the air, still traveling with the bike, right hand still glued to the throttle, with pulls the bar toward me and begins a fishtail. i bounce with the quad a few yards down the dune and when i come back down, my foot isnt on the peg where it should be... the fishtail has sent the bike left, and me right...

as i fall back down onto the bike, my left leg hit the peg, but my right foot hits the sand, pitching me over sideways, pulling down on the throttle... the bike kicks back right in it's fishtail and sucks my foot into the right rear tire.. spinning nearly three times as fast as the bike is traveling...

in an instant my right leg looks like it's picked a fight with a meat grinder, and is sucked down, effectively ripping me off the bike and under the rear tire. as my body falls, my right hand comes off the throttle and instinctively goes forward to break my fall.. onto the front tire... which brings my head smack down onto the front tire as well.

my body is in shock and the front tire has ripped my helmet off my head enough that when my head then hits the sand, the helmet falls all the way off, and the rear tire spins over the rest of my body and shoots me out the back.

the kill switch on the quad works, and the tires stop spinning, and the bike comes to a sliding stop about 7 feet away, nearly tipping over on the incline. my body decides that it has to move... so using what's left of my right arm and left leg, it flips onto my back and scoots as best as it can backward toward the quad...

i am coughing, choking, and laughing at the same time... i'm completely overwhelmed... i realise i'm close to the bike and use what strength i have left to prop myself against the front tire, right leg mangled in front of me, left leg torn open along the upper thigh... left arm dangling backwards at my side, right arm holding me from falling over...

i continue to laugh and choke.. but it's a hopeless laugh... and suddenly the vision in my right eye is red from the blood pouring out of my forehead... i take a few very shallow breaths and stare at the trail of dark brown sand leading to me.. i laugh one lest time and cough up blood...

my head falls left as i start to lose vision... i feel myself drift left and fall against my left elbow... but my arm doesnt hurt..either does my leg or head... i sayin a small voice "i won.." but don't know if my lips move...

suddenly it is pleasantly cool.. everything has a very slight grey veil to it... and i am seeing myself there... hardly breathing... leaning against my quad... eyes glazed with a mystified horror on my face through the blood... i know it's me i'm looking at.. and i know i should be concerned that i am seeing myself.. but the cool breeze is so comfortable... i feel like i'm getting further away from my body... and the comfort is so appealing...

far, far off i hear my friend jeremy screaming and i hear his quad shut off... i wanted him to know i was going to be ok... i was so comfortable... this feeling was so nice.........

DJ Entries
      That was one detailed wipe out. I'm going to guess you've take a tumble or two in RL
      Last edited by The Cusp; 10-15-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Tennessee
      actually... no. that was from when i was like 13 too.... ive never even gotten really beat up in a bicycle crash... that was all straight outta the brain... btu i cant remember if i dreampt it or just was depressed and said it all outloud...

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      ah you do have a DJ

Man they are some detailed dreams...nice one, that crash one sound painful! ouch and nice one on the lucid mate
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Tennessee
      yeah... i keep patiently expecting...... but i figure based on my past.. anything is an exponential gain

Tennessee
      ok... so this isnt much... but it's all i remember from last night...

i'm sitting in my 5th grade math classroom... there are only a handful of people in the class and i'm the oldest... my english teacher from my sophomore year is my teacher... we're trying to get deffinitions from how a word is used in a story... she's telling me what words, but there's alot of noise on the other side of me... i say "i'm sorry, i didn't hear you, what?" she says it again, louder, but the noise gets louder too and i'm just sitting there like "say again?" she says something else.. she's pissed for some reason.. then she grabs a big red leather-bound dictionary and walks over to my desk and drops it there... i suddenly see there's a list of words on a paper in front of me, under the book. i say "but what did you say? i couldnt hear you" and she completely ignores me and i fade awake to my 4:15 alarm....

not much... but very realistic... no smell or "feel" but everythign was clear and i really felt like i was a part of the scene...

Tennessee
      yay! lucid!

So i've been ODing on B6 for the past few nights and i think it's starting to work... hehehe... or maybe it was that vault i drank 3 minutes before i went to bed?

anyway... i woke up at random momentarily at 2:11..... glanced at the clock, and "pfft!"'d.... rolled onto my back and the next thing i know i'm looking at the ceiling in my room again. instead of the time, i see what looks like a projetion of an upside down internet options menu.. like for IE... i'm trying to read the URL in the address bar and after a second of focusing, i see it says "http://www.mymyspace.com" and that seems a little strange to me. theni think "wait.. there should be blue numbers there... and they should be right side up...." so i think "i bet i'm dreaming!" and i try to raise up my hand to do the finger check... i'm still laying in bed (this is more like a FA i guess?) and it feels like i'm in mecha-SP... my arm is super hard to move... but i slowly lift it and bend my elbow enough to see that i've got one thumb and what looks like 6 fingers... "YES! i gotta find a mirror!" so i decide to go to my bathroom to try and talk to my reflection... as i begin to try to get out of bed, poof.. i'm in this cat-in-the-hat looking meadow... with a yellow cement pebble-looking path and really bright green grass... somehow i know that my bathroom is at the other end of the path and i take off running... at the bottom of the first hill, i'm slowing down... "this is taking too long and im gonna get tired" so i look forward and see this old guy riding an old green craftsman lawnmower along the path.. away from me.. "i wonder if i could get a ride!" so i start jogging again as the guy crests the next hill and i think "wait.. the door is gonna be right over the hill.. because im dreaming" before i get to the top of the hill, i see the lawnmower come back over the hill with no old guy... "cool, i do get a ride!" so i hop on and i'm about to shift the gear and yank the wheel left to turn around and i feel myself losing it and i'm thinking i REALLY wanna do the TOTM! but this time i open my eyes and it's 3:17... "only an hour? i shouldnt be in rem yet...." i think.. and close my eyes...

my alarm goes off at 7:00 and i turn it off.. then my mom calls and i tell her i'm on the way downstairs and i remember i had a lucid... i close my eyes for a second and then i'm downstairs sitting on the couch, my mom has just made a joke about me and i'm laughing with her as the dogs are staring at me from the floor... and i'm about to leave for work then my mom screams at me from downstairs and i open my eyes and run to the balcony "OMG i'm so sorry! i was like hallucinating! i thought i was up!" 10 minutes later i was on interstate 24.... makes you feel safe driving inthe morning, eh?

that's what i got from last night... there was another dream... but too choppy to remember.. i just remember a figure... probably male, between 20 and 30... heavy set... but that's all...

i like comments, btw...

Oklahoma City, OK

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=tonythephatone;564985]yay! lucid!

So i've been ODing on B6 for the past few nights and i think it's starting to work... hehehe... or maybe it was that vault i drank 3 minutes before i went to bed?

i thought i was up!" 10 minutes later i was on interstate 24.... makes you feel safe driving inthe morning, eh?

That's pretty amazing Tony... I'm going to have to go buy some B6 today I think... I tried like hell to remember my dream from last night and from my nap today... I got nothing.....
      "Then the sun will shine on me, Send the light and set me free, I'll be off and on my way, On my Independance Day.
      All the songs I could not sing, All the words I could not say, I'll be shouting everything, On my Independance Day."

Tennessee
      ironically, i havent taken any b6 the last 2 days and i'm still getting recall when i wake up... today's was a little too... freakin weird.. for me to make sence of.. but i think it's got alot to dow ith the b6... deffinitely give it a try... make take a few days...

Tennessee
      very fragmented lucid last night... all i remember is about 10 seconds worth of the dream...

i was on a four post bed... expensive looking... and i was on my side.. talking to this girl i swear i've seen somewhere... she's kinda laughy and we end up like wrestling... just joking around in a firnd-like way... then i look down and i'm like oh.. this is a dream... so i scan my brain real quick for somehting to do while lucid and the first thing i think of is billybob's tutorial on passive/agressive dream control... so i say to myself "hmm.. it'd be nice if there was someone here to have sex with" and turn my head back to see if anyone appeared and this chick was there... but one look and i was like "um.. not what i meant.. too slutty" and as i'm saying that to myself i look back down (i'm straddling the girl i was wrestling with.. have been since we were wrestling) and the girl i'm on the bed with has gone from laughy and fun to.... having that 'yearning' look in her eyes and i'm like "whoa! that was more than i expected! WTF!" and i lost it.... and i barely remember it now... but damn.. some passive control is the shit! haha! i got... MORE than i'd wanted... i hadnt even thought of the girl i was in the bed with as a partner and "poof" she was all into me...

thanks billybob for your tutorial! haha!

Tennessee
      very feint non-lucid i remembered today from like a week ago...

i'm on my lawnmower at a major road and i'm waiting to get across.... suddenly, i'm going for it and i'm in my car and i get across the road. i go fromthe side-street i'm on to another one across the main road. a guy on a bike appears behind me and looks like he's going to passs me so i accelerate... i'm doing like 98 mph down this dinky little road and this guy get right on my ass and then flies past me... i get to where i see his bike parked a minute later and he's not there... there are a few other bikes parked there... i'm on the lawnmower again and i pull up to the store he's parked at... "you know that guy who rides this bike?" "yeah" "does he have afuckin problem" "i dunno... he shouldnt have done that" i walk into the next store over and back out and dude it getting back on his bike... i'm like "what... 98 mph isnt fast enough for you?" and all smug he replies "no.. get out of my way next time" and i'm ready to fuckin punch him... and he gets back on his bike and before he starts it he looks over at his group and says "when we ride, we gas it.. when we race, we juice it, right?" they all respond "yeah" and he starts up and takes off... i hop back onto my lawnmower, start it, and put my car in gear and peel out after them in my alero (wich i dont have anymore...) and i wake up wondering wtf that dream meant...

England
      ha ha nice dream mate! a laughed when you said you were doing 98 on a lawnmoor lol

Yeah I would have felt like punching him too! cocky piece of shit he was lol
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

DJ Entries
      [quote=tonythephatone;575668]this chick was there... but one look and i was like "um.. not what i meant.. too slutty"[/quote]

Too slutty? I didn't think that was possible!

Tennessee
      last night's non-lucid.....

i'm driving down what looks like I65 coming into nashville in my new intrigue... it has a sunroof and for some reason... alone in my car.. i decide i want to try car surfing... in this traffic.... so next thing i know i'm sliding down the windsheild of my car, onto the hood, onto the bumper..... my feet set down on the ground and i'm looking at all these cars going slower/faster than me in the other lanes and i'm thinking "this aint so hard" so i see the car is veering right and i kinda turn my feet and push down and the car turns where i'm trying to push it... "cool! it works!" so i chill there for a minute and i see i'm gaining onthe people in front of me, so i switch lanes (now in the right lane) and see that traffic ahead is stopping... so i'm like.. "um.. crap.. how do i turn off the cruise to slow down!?" so i decide to try to go back into the car... "why didnt i think of this to begin with!? how am i gonna do this crap??" i lift me feet and spin wideways onto the hood and instrad of going straight up, i go sliding straight toward the passenger side mirror... i slide OFF the car and miss the mirror and somehow get my righ arm to hook in the open sunroof and i like spin around on my arm like i'm gonna go around a pole... but i can't get the door open for the wind... so i try to slimb straight up but i dont want to scratch the paint on the doors with my shoes... i pull my way back to the front of the car and i'm like trying to push against the ground to knock the car out of cruise... somehow i do.. and it slows down faster than i thought... suddenly i'm almost sliding off the hood at 60mph i'm like, hopping backwards off the road a bit to stay onto the car (hindsight: HAHA! "hopping" at 40-50 mph! HAHAHA) and i realise i've slowed down alot... but thre's a car stopped really close in front of me. i just barely manage to "steer" the car into the second lane and i see that the car i thought was moving has stopped in front of me... so i'm like "omg please stop!" and i almost do, but BOOM... i hit the guy's trailer hitch and fuck up my bumper... "shit how am i gonna explain this to mom..." then i notice that the car has like.. jumped sideways when i hit the truck in front of me (i'm still outside the car.. now stopped... i'm standing in front of it) i'm like "wha? i didnt hit it that hard" so i look left to the driver's side of the car and see this freakin white excursion has SMASHED into my car! at the same instant my car bumped the truck in front of me. the entire driver's side is caved in and the SUV is on it's side and it was hauling this awesome HUGE yellow and white powerboat wich has come off it's trailer and is laying against some other cars and a semi trailer on the highway... the guy jumps out ofhis excursion screaming "YOU SIDESWIPED ME!" and i'm like dude.. i wasnt even in the car... i was stopped when you hit me dude" he's like "you hit me!" i was like "BULLSHIT" he's like "im not paying for this" i'm like "your insurance is asshole" and i walk forward again thinking "fuck.. i just got this car how am i gonna explain this shit??" and i get out my phone... and my phone rings as my mom calls to tell me to wake up my sister....

pretty vivid dream... i didnt feel wind, but the gravity and the innertia and the force of me moving was really vivid... i think the dude who hit me was on crack or something though lol.... man, my car was trashed... but so was his and his boat... glad that didn't happen IRL... hope it never does.. no car-surfing for-a me....

mark: it was only a lawnmower when i want moving.. as soon as i started moving it became my ex-car....

the cusp: um... you didnt see this "thing" that appeared behind me... yuck....

Tennessee
      .... so my recall pretty much sucks this last week or so.....

England
      Quote Originally Posted by tonythephatone View Post
      .... so my recall pretty much sucks this last week or so.....
      ah dont worry about it mate....it gets better everyone has bad times and everyone has good times. Just dont give up im sure you will get it back mate
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Scotland
      Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
      ah dont worry about it mate....it gets better everyone has bad times and everyone has good times. Just dont give up im sure you will get it back mate
      Agree with that. Tony, keep the DJ going and recall will improve until it becomes kind of normal to wake up and keep the dream memories.

Your recall is really detailed from what I've read.
      Bu

Tennessee
      first one in a while worth writing down.... non-lucid...

i'm at some campus.. i assume i goto school there.. i9'm walking past car after car after car and see the guy i'm getting a ride from in front of me.. i jog a bit to catch him and say hi and such... we get to his car and it's a white.. umm... i'd guess VW rabbit. we pull out of the covered parking area (that i dont remember walking into) and he's tearing ass down this little side-road. suddenly this HUGE allied movers semi comes out from a road on our right up in front of us. it's turning to go opposite our direction... he DOESNT slow down... as soon as i'm starting to get that "oh shit" feeling he slams on the brakes and it feels to me like we barely tap the trailer as it's passing us. i'm like "oooh damn dude!" and he just takes off again...

suddenly we're on the interstate and though we're doing 60+ mph... there's no wind. that's surprising to me because the car has no roof anymore... or windsheild.. or windows.. or doors..... and he's sitting facing backwards working on a laptop against the dashboard while i'm in the back seat. i ask him what's going on and he says he has a camera on the bumper so he can still see to steer, but it's been acting a little strange lately.

we're zooming past people in the 3rd lane and there's somebody in front of us all the sudden and he isnt moving. i look up and go "um.. DUDE?" and he goes "oops.. the camera's been messing up lately" and he does nothing. i jump up and grab the wheel and as soon as my hand touches the wheel it's like i'm playing GTA:SA and my view is fron the side of the car, 30+ feet in the air. i somehow veer out fo the path of this other car, but as we're passing him he veers into us. i see all this from my heli-cam view...

i see him stop and see police lights, so after he stops, i pull a u-turn on the interstate... and park on the shoulder facing the wrong way.... i let go of the steering wheel and i'm instantly back in the backseat.. and there are no cops anymore... but still no roof, etc.

we're just sitting there on the side of the road, where there is now no traffic... as in... absolutely none... and the guy who his us steps in and i look at him like "what was that dude? and he smiles that stoner smile and giggles and disappears. not 5 minutes later of me and dude chilling there, these ridiculously hot chicks pull up in an M3... very cheerleader-esque...

the first two stand outside the car and light up cigarettes... 100s.. but i dunno the brand. the last one (the driver) steps into the car with a hand pull of giant pixie sticks... she has a bag and i can see some pixie sticks in there, but mostly other candy accidental dream control here? and asks me if i want the bag. i look up and say "well... i love a good pixie stick buzz.. so if there are some in there, then sure" and she giggles and hands me the bag. i grab the bag, wish now weighs around 25 lbs... and if FREAKING FULL of pixie sticks... giant ones, brand name ones, generic ones... all kinds... i'm like "DAMN GIRL!" and she gives me one of those "yeah, i'm good like that" smiles....

dont remember much else...

i think i was on the verge of lucidity at the end there... but it was already 1 in the afternoon and i woke up... pretty kickass dream....

Tennessee
      it's been waaay too long since ive thought enough about my dreams...
      back at square 1 i suppose...

England
      hey man its nice to see you back again
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Hey Tony. Better starting all over than forgetting about it completely. Good luck!

Tennessee
      nice to see at least 2 people care.. thanks yall...

(moon, imma have that damned koala stuck in my head for about 3 forevers now )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast