• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Amazing & Bizarre Experiences With Human Vibrational Frequency

Quote Originally Posted by Riot Maker View Post
      Isn't there a type of yoga that uses the earth's energy by pulling energy out of the ground and making sorta like an energy ball wiht it?
      If you're referring to Qi Gong, I practice that every day. It's sometime's called the chinaman's yoga. I create and embrace a ball of energy every day. Some might call that just a metaphor which is helpful for visualization, but it doesn't matter. I still feel the energy, and I always feel refreshed and happy afterward.
      How I discover what my dreams are about

In my last lucid dream I made pink sparks between my palms. I was trying to make a white ball of energy...

Hot Box
      Quote Originally Posted by 1342576 View Post
      If you're referring to Qi Gong, I practice that every day. It's sometime's called the chinaman's yoga. I create and embrace a ball of energy every day. Some might call that just a metaphor which is helpful for visualization, but it doesn't matter. I still feel the energy, and I always feel refreshed and happy afterward.

Thats what it is, thanks. I remember one of my teachers in school giving us a breif lesson on it and then he took us outside and we all tried it, some people felt it some didn't. But thanks for the name of it im going to google it right now ahaha.

I should be floating, but I'm weighted by thinking

Call me "Lord" again... Lord Bennington's Avatar
      New Joisey
      Just out of curiousity, is this human vibrational frequency stuff, in a nutshell, your thoughts change your vibrational frequency which can cause odd sensations? Because, to get technical, your vibrational frequency is a fancy term for your temperature. Not to be skeptical, just makign sure I understand the idea.
      -Ben

"In watermelon sugar the deeds were done and done again as my life is done in watermelon sugar. I'll tell you about it because I am here and you are distant."

R.I.P. Harry Kalas

Everywhere.
      I'm pretty sure it's not.

Being intensely happy can't raise your body temperature enough to mess with electric appliances. At least I hope not ^_^

DJ Entries
      No, it's not about temperature. It's about vibrational frequency.

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Nina, do you relate Human Vibrational Frequency to the vibrations you feel during WILD that people use to AP? I havent heard you mention it, but are you going to go over any of that in your workshop?

DJ Entries
      No, vibrations during SP are completely different. I'm not sure what causes those vibrations actually, or rather, the sense that you are vibrating. Anyone know?

I lay traps for the^
      Tejas
      Skipped all pages except for the first, but got the gist of it, very cool.

The pineal gland on a more concrete basis has to do with certain fluffy bunnies that it produces that have been proven to be present in higher or lower levels in varying states of consciousness. This fluffy bunny just so happens to be responsible for dreaming, and probably consciousness itself, or so Descartes theorized. "The Seat of the Soul". I think the problem is associating fluffy bunnies as with something outside of ourselves. The aforementioned fluffy bunny in studies I have read are present in elevated levels in supposed "Godhead" states of trances measured monks, nuns, and priests. Fluffy bunnies are just another representation of what is already there and can open the door to the inner fluffy bunny for those who cannot find it.

Yes, Aquanina, it is indeed an amazing thing. Robert Bruce categorizes and describes the effects on increased amounts of vibrational energy in the body quite specifically. I am actually quite disappointed in myself for the fact that three or four years ago I became fascinated by astral projection, meditation, and energy accumulation but was thrown off my path by green fluffy bunnies during high school and brown fluffy bunnies now, after I turned 18 of course.

When using fluffy bunnies, there is a trade off. There is something to be learned, but in the short term it can really mess up your body's natural energetic equilibrium. This is why I treat such things with great reverence and do not take it lightly.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9804/21/electric.girl/
      Quote Originally Posted by CNN
      It's 'lights out' when Debbie the slider's around
      'Perfectly healthy, normal people'
      April 21, 1998
      Web posted at: 10:32 p.m. EDT (0232 GMT)

BRIGHTON, England (CNN) -- A British barmaid has been blowing minds and, quite often light bulbs, with her ability to play havoc with electricity.

Debbie Wolf's presence causes electric bulbs to blow, lights to turn off and on and volumes on CD players to increase.
      How I discover what my dreams are about

In my last lucid dream I made pink sparks between my palms. I was trying to make a white ball of energy...

I finally managed to get Excuse me your life is waiting by Lynn Grabhorn and read through it.
      Basically I knew everything she wrote about, since I have researched psionics, magick, dreaming and the LOA for well over a year now and because of the few revelations I've had in the last month. But she did manage to cram it into my mind (through ardent repetition) that I should pay more heed to the revelations that I have had.
      Most important being that happiness is a choice.

Yet I did not get what I bought the book for - practical exercises for "valve opening". Even though I really don't need them anymore, since I've discovered my own personal and extremely effective valve opening techniques.
      Were the exercises only in the playbook then? I skipped through some parts that seemed to yawn on and on about the same thing, but i think i would've noticed if there were exercises....

Speaking in general terms, after I became aware of the need (desire!) to boost my vibrations I've been led through many epiphanies and decisions that have made me truly happy. I've never felt such bliss and power over extended periods.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Troubador View Post
      Skipped all pages except for the first, but got the gist of it, very cool.

The pineal gland on a more concrete basis has to do with certain fluffy bunnies that it produces that have been proven to be present in higher or lower levels in varying states of consciousness. This fluffy bunny just so happens to be responsible for dreaming, and probably consciousness itself, or so Descartes theorized. "The Seat of the Soul". I think the problem is associating fluffy bunnies as with something outside of ourselves. The aforementioned fluffy bunny in studies I have read are present in elevated levels in supposed "Godhead" states of trances measured monks, nuns, and priests. Fluffy bunnies are just another representation of what is already there and can open the door to the inner fluffy bunny for those who cannot find it.

Yes, Aquanina, it is indeed an amazing thing. Robert Bruce categorizes and describes the effects on increased amounts of vibrational energy in the body quite specifically. I am actually quite disappointed in myself for the fact that three or four years ago I became fascinated by astral projection, meditation, and energy accumulation but was thrown off my path by green fluffy bunnies during high school and brown fluffy bunnies now, after I turned 18 of course.

When using fluffy bunnies, there is a trade off. There is something to be learned, but in the short term it can really mess up your body's natural energetic equilibrium. This is why I treat such things with great reverence and do not take it lightly.
      Can't agree with you more.

Very interesting. This is a well documented phenomenon and I forget the scientific name for it, but anyone who tries to deny that we don't give off vibrational frequencies and more is in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by anomanderis View Post
      I finally managed to get Excuse me your life is waiting by Lynn Grabhorn and read through it.
      Basically I knew everything she wrote about, since I have researched psionics, magick, dreaming and the LOA for well over a year now and because of the few revelations I've had in the last month. But she did manage to cram it into my mind (through ardent repetition) that I should pay more heed to the revelations that I have had.
      Most important being that happiness is a choice.

Yet I did not get what I bought the book for - practical exercises for "valve opening". Even though I really don't need them anymore, since I've discovered my own personal and extremely effective valve opening techniques.
      Were the exercises only in the playbook then? I skipped through some parts that seemed to yawn on and on about the same thing, but i think i would've noticed if there were exercises....

Speaking in general terms, after I became aware of the need (desire!) to boost my vibrations I've been led through many epiphanies and decisions that have made me truly happy. I've never felt such bliss and power over extended periods.
      I've never read the book, I only have the Playbook. I'm much more of a hands on type of learner. I LOVED doing all the exercises in the Playbook, which not only taught me how to live open-valve, but also what makes me happy, and what I want out of life...all things I truly needed help and direction with.

I'm actually considered buying another Playbook, and redoing it all over again because the last one I did was 2 years ago and I feel like I've come SO far since then. I can't stand reading the depressing and pathetic shit I wrote in my first Playbook. My thinking...and my life has done a complete 180 since then. =) And you're right. It was a choice. Happiness is a choice. I try to tell this to people who I know are depressed and unhappy. I wish I could help more people. Because I was there, I know how it feels. I never thought I would ever be happy again. But I took control of my life. Simple as that.

Conciousness
      Do you feel like there is a communication in these vibrations.

Lucid in life! ~Existence G0MPgomp's Avatar
      I re·side [primarily] in Norway...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      EDIT: It's time this thread was brought back, and continued on as it was meant to be. Don't ask what fluffy pink bunnies are. No one is going to tell you. And there will be absolutely no drug discussion in this thread!!!

Thanks!

I’ve had some bizarre and amazing experiences due to fluctuations in my vibrational frequency. I don’t expect most of you to understand what I’m talking about, because first you need a full understanding of how we all vibrate, how we think and feel affects our vibrations, and how the vibrations that we are sending out attract like vibrations back to us…and basically this is why everything happens to us in our lives. Not only do you need to understand vibrational frequencies, but you’d need to understand how certain things, such as fluffy pink bunnies…can cause drastic changes in the way we vibrate, causing both bizarre and amazing things to happen.

All that being said…I’ll start out by saying that most of my experiences with high frequency (good) vibrations have come about from fluffy pink bunnies. Although this is a strong dissociative, I do not want this to effect the credibility of what I’m saying. I am not insane or psychotic. Nothing I am talking about was a hallucination. And you’ll also find, that most people who have had experience with fluffy pink bunnies have experienced the exact same phenomena as I have, and there are plenty of accounts of this.

Usually with fluffy pink bunnies I am giving off such intense high frequency vibrations that I can not turn a lamp on without the light bulb popping, or shorting out, or whatever it is called. I didn’t notice this phenomenon until recently in the last several months, because I always used to use fluffy pink bunnies in complete darkness and would never turn on a light. Then I began to notice that everytime I attempted to turn a lamp on, it would burst immediately. One time I was talking to a friend and looking for something, and I said “hold on I can’t see, I gotta turn a light on, ugh it will probably burst though” and right as I finished speaking that sentence I turned the knob and POP…it went out. There’s no doubt in my mind that I caused it to happen because of the vibrations that I was giving out. I could feel it sooo strongly, and one time there was a lamp that was already on, and I could tell I was giving off extremely intense vibrations…so I reached my arm out to the lightbulb. I don’t know if I hallucinated a bolt of lightning, or if there was actually an electric charge, but when my hand came within a foot of the lightbulb it flashed and went out.

It’s not only lights though, that’s just what I’ve noticed the most. You’d be lucky to get anything electric to work properly around fluffy pink bunnies.

The next bizarre thing that I noticed…was spiders. I am insanely arachnophobic and have an intense and completely irrational fear of spiders. I never have them in my bedroom, thank god. But within the past few months, I’ve noticed that when I am near fluffy pink bunnies…spiders are DRAWN TO ME. I know that spiders are extremely sensitive to vibrations, and I’m assuming that this is the reason why, in one night, I had three spiders in my room. One I even discovered crawling across my bed, which, had I been sober I probably would have screamed and gone running for someone to kill it…but I was on fluffy pink bunnies, which made me realize that my fear of such a small thing was silly so I didn’t freak out. I did kill it though lol, I mean, who the hell wants a spider in their bed? But after that night, when I killed three spiders…and please…I promise you this is not a hallucination, I began to see a spider or two near me whenever I would do fluffy pink bunnies, and found that I was giving off intense high frequency vibrations. I honestly don’t know what the deal is with spiders, but I am certain that this is no mere coincidence.

I’ve also had a strong impact on others in my vacinity. One time I was watching a movie with my mom and dad and had taken a low dose of fluffy pink bunnies thinking I wouldn’t be affected much and they wouldn’t notice, but I started feeling extremely intense vibrations as they began to kick in. I was sitting there on a couch and I felt like a fireworks explosion and I remember looking over at my mom and dad on the other couch and thinking, how can they NOT feel this intense amount of energy that is flowing off of me? At that point my mom looked a little disturbed, and said, does anyone else feel hot? Then she and my dad had a short conversation about how they were hot, but were feeling weird, and they didn’t know what it was. I couldn’t believe it, and I decided to leave them and go up to my room because I didn’t want them to realize what was really going on…not that they would have, but I was paranoid at the time. There have been many other instances like that, that is just the best example I suppose.

Electricity and spiders are pretty strange, but that’s nothing compared to what happens the next day, as a result of you spending the entire night giving off high frequency vibrations to the whole world. Like vibrations attract one another. High frequency vibrations are a result of good, happy, excited feelings…so when you put those sort of vibrations out, you bring them back into your life. Bizarre and amazing things happen to me as a result of this. I can’t even begin to go into it. They say that even 16 seconds of thinking happy thoughts, and radiating high frequency vibrations, can make up for a whole day of feeling miserable, and giving off low frequency vibrations (thus attracting to you more low freq. vibrations and continuing to make you feel worse) so can you imagine what is possible after spending hours on end vibrating this way? Something tells me…you probably won’t be able to understand. But I can’t expect you to.
      Are you using "fluffy pink bunnies" instead of naming some drug?

Confusing read..
      I know who I am, as I become...

http://terror.sintrax.net/~geir/permanent/Gif/symbol.gif

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by anomanderis View Post
      That looks like a really interesting book anomanderis.

Thanks for mentioning that. I just ordered it.

Quote Originally Posted by iadr View Post
      That looks like a really interesting book anomanderis.

Thanks for mentioning that. I just ordered it.
      No problem, though I'd say that I found it a bit less interesting than other people should, since I knew almost everything she talked about in the book.

DJ Entries
      Get the PLAYBOOK!!!! Not the regular book. I would probably agree with ano even though I haven't read it. The Playbook is more geared toward using the techniques in everyday life.

I wish I could get a copy of the Playbook for everyone participating in the vibrational frequency workshop.

Rock n Roll Capital
      I wish I could get a copy of the Playbook for everyone participating in the vibrational frequency workshop.
      That would be cool! I'll supply the Crayons!

I read the book, and while I don't know what all is included in the playbook, my guess is that the book itself will give you a more thorough understanding of the how and why for the activities in the book. I can only assume the playbook is more like a Cliff's Notes of the book.

But anyway...

She offers an online course if people are interested in a quicker fix. Maybe if a couple people do that they could give the rest of us updates on their progress. Really, in the end it's essensially all about the Law of Attraction. But like I said, some concentrate on the "what" it is, others the "where" it comes from, "Why" it works -- she seems more focused on the "How" to use it.

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      I guess I better go buy that book.

DJ Entries
      I might actually use the Playbook as the basis for our workshop. But that would involve scanning in pages from the book and posting them online, which I'm assuming is illegal? Is anyone going to tell on me? lol

I would assume that it would be illegal since the publishers have a thing for distribution.
      But then again, i break the law almost every day, so no worries there...
      they are more like guidelines anyway...
      anyone with enough reason and free will (not doing what you want, but what you think is right) can make up their own minds.

If for any reason you don't want to host the files, I can do it.
      Last edited by anomanderis; 03-07-2008 at 08:51 PM.

ıpǝɾǝɔɹnos
      It depends how many pages you need. Short extracts for teaching purposes can count as "fair use".

Myself, I'd shy away from publishing them online for any length of time. You could make a register and send the file(s) to everyone as a PM, except that PM's can't include attachments.

If you collect people's addresses then you could use email - attach the files and put all the addresses in the BCC list. (Using BCC makes sure the recipients don't see the whole list of email addresses, or send a reply to the message that emails everyone else by mistake). Though you may run up against limits on message size (both at your ISP and the recipients) and number of recipients.

A more heavyweight alternative would be to create a private group on something like Google or Yahoo Groups. Both provide a "members only" download area.
      You know you want to disable signatures (and images and avatars).

ıpǝɾǝɔɹnos
      Quote Originally Posted by G0MPgomp View Post
      Are you using "fluffy pink bunnies" instead of naming some drug?
      Please read #142.

Confusing read..
      Confusing subject. +long thread with lots of posters with their own opinions. If you think about it, you've just contributed to that by quoting the entire first post for no good reason .

If you wait for the workshop, that'd be an opportunity for you to "catch up" - I assume it'll start by going back over the basic idea & attempting to explain it (as much as is possible, anyway!). The fluffy pink bunny references are confusing because they were censored after the posts were written - whatever the workshop does it won't have this problem.

But this may be something where if it doesn't resonate with you at first, it's better to move on.
      Last edited by sourcejedi; 03-07-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: formatting
      You know you want to disable signatures (and images and avatars).

Victoria B.C. Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      I might actually use the Playbook as the basis for our workshop. But that would involve scanning in pages from the book and posting them online, which I'm assuming is illegal? Is anyone going to tell on me? lol

I am!

DJ Entries
      I'm going to have to get rid of this thread if you guys don't quit bringing up drugs. It would be a shame, but it's just not worth it anymore to have to keep deleting your posts.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by sourcejedi View Post
      Myself, I'd shy away from publishing them online for any length of time. You could make a register and send the file(s) to everyone as a PM, except that PM's can't include attachments.

If you collect people's addresses then you could use email - attach the files and put all the addresses in the BCC list. (Using BCC makes sure the recipients don't see the whole list of email addresses, or send a reply to the message that emails everyone else by mistake). Though you may run up against limits on message size (both at your ISP and the recipients) and number of recipients.

A more heavyweight alternative would be to create a private group on something like Google or Yahoo Groups. Both provide a "members only" download area.
      One could always just paraphrase the relevant exercises and techniques.

And on a side note, here is the world's largest Fluffy Pink Bunny:

It looks like it had a sky diving accident!
      Last edited by The Cusp; 03-08-2008 at 04:31 AM.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast