• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
      Be NOW Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Quad Cities , Illinois USA
      DJ Entries

Dreams of Some Significance

I am starting this topic to save dreams that seem to have some significance in the journey I am on. Here is the first one:

Starts out my father and I are in a floatplane. Plane is a large single radial engine highwing. Bright red with some silver trim. I am piloting.

We are taking off in snow, not water, on a paved highway( where was my reality check? ) There are power lines running parallel to the highway. We lift off and I am fly close to the lines. My father is yelling telling me to get away from the lines. So I skate the plane away sideways.
      Next we are flying higher and over farmland and farms, hilled and vallied terrain. Its snowing moderately and overcast. I am completely at ease with the flying. I keep flying just above the tree lines and buildings and my father is still telling me how I should be flying.
      Finally I fly clipping trees and just pulling up barely over a barn roof catching the shingles.I feel a little tension on this one, but i am still calm. As the barn roof is cleared, the ground drops away rapidly and we are now about 1000 feet in the air.
      At this point my father is cussing me out and says "give me that" ( no sound, none of my dreams have sound) Communication is sort of direct transmission of thought) grabs the yoke and tears it from the floor of the plane. At that the plane tears in half in front and between the two of us. My father yelling and cussing falls away with the front half of the plane down and out of sight. As the half of the plane I am sitting in starts to drop I feel a extreme sensation of falling which panics me and I awaken from the dream.

One other thing, while flying I didnt feel I had complete control of flying the plane. My efforts to manuever were only semi effective. It like the efforts exerted were not having the effect they should have had.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Here Is another from last night:

It begins in a briefing room at an airfield hanger. I am listening to a Old man who is in charge telling a veteran pilot from a war that two planes are needed to be brought back to the field from somewhere else.
      It starts out with me thinking I am getting one plane while he is getting another, but we end up in the same plane.
      I am in the tail and he is piloting and we are high up in the sky flying in dense clouds. Looking back out the window I am not quite in the tail but it seems this plane resembles a B-29. It is apparent that an atomic bomb has just went off behind the plane on the ground. I am told to get the tail gunner and everyone else up to the front of the plane. As we are moving forward the interior is no longer like a vintage warplane but more like the seating deck of a passenger jet.
      Then I am in the cockpit of the apparent B 29 and we are crash landing back at the airfield the dream started at.
      More twists. Now the pilot is out of the plane, as I am watching, while he is battling a duplicate of himself using a white light energy of sorts that issues forth from the center of his forehead. The energy is choppy and inconsistant as he tries to direct it towards the duplicate. Then the duplicate slips into a crowd and smiles. The pilot makes some remarks to not being able to continue because of the other people around who might notice and get in the way.
      At this point I am having ideas as to trying this for myself. I see the pilot sitting in a chair practicing using this energy. I can see it coming out of his forehead, moving out a little farther and more consistant with every try.
      It is then that I concentrate, and out across the field I see this ring of white light energy come down out of the sky and moving very rapidly along the ground it comes right to me and locks around my head. Around my forehead and around the back tightly and lifts me right off the ground way up in the air. At this point it takes me down dropping rapidly. I feel a great sensation of falling as i did in the previous dream, only in this instance I coinvince myself not to panic and flow with it. Its almost like I went lucid for just that moment to do that.
      Then all sensation of being embodied left. I was part of Space itself with all the stars and planets around. Then in dim shadowy form I could see computer keboard keys floating, tumbling slowly,and turning in space around my "view". Then in the middle of all the keys one key starts to become more clearer and closer than the rest and it is not slowly tumbling like the rest. Then a blazing white light comes from the letter embossed on that key as my view gets closer and closer to it. It is the "I" key.
      At that the images all fade. I was not awake though. It was like I was in the state of awareness after sleep paralysis but before dreaming starts. Just being there in total peace. Then I awoke with complete vivid memory of the encounter.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 11-19-2007 at 01:46 PM.

DJ Entries
      These are purely amazing.

Such beautiful dreams, the symbolism is inspiring.

I am having slight difficulty saying a few words that make much sense here, other than i really enjoyed reading them, and the avenue unto which they draw.

Scotland
      Agree with ClouD.

The second dream could come straight from a sci-fi movie. I was struck by the "I" key, which seems to be suggesting that I (i.e. you) are the "key" to what's going on. Seems to be about personal power and how you can find it in yourself. Contrast this with the first part of the dream when you were not in control.
      Bu

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Whether this had anything to do with the forthcoming dream I do not know for sure, but tonight I went to sleep with a thought on my mind. That thought was "Show me Sambhogakaya".

From around 8:30pm to around midnight or so I was very restless, drifting constantly in and out of sleep. As this was happening I gradually began to dream off and on again as the drifting continued. I dont remember the details of any of those dreams other than the settings were at night with a fulll moon. The atmosphere in each dream was seemingly dark and somewhat forboding. Overcast and cloudy skies of a late fall setting. The wind was blowing and a chill was in the air. I felt very subtly as if there were a "presence' pursuing me through each dream. The settings of the dreams would change, places I was, persons that were around. The only thing I remember that was a constant as to places was that each dream was cast in a out door setting, under the open sky. Nothing took place inside a building or structire of any sorts, though such were present in and around the dreams.
      Then the drifting in and out of sleep stopped and a dream of distinct detail began.
      I was in my bed, and was in a building, though not my house. It was on a first floor. Panning from left to right the room started out intact and as the view panned right, beginning at the left front corner of the bed, the structure of the house began to change. To the left the house/room seemed intact an complete. From that corner of the bed and right the roof began to disappear and all was open to the sky as iff the building were a bombed out structure from a war. The more right the view proceeded the less of the structiure was left standing till from the right fromt corner of the bed on there was only rubble of what was walls and no roof or cieling at all.
      Beyond the structures remnants there were large leafless trees casting many shadows as they moved violently in the cold wind of a dark, somewhat clouded night sky under the light of a full moon.
      As I layed in my warm, safe and secure bed I again felt a "presence" pursuing me, coming closer and closer. The emotion of Anxiety began to fill me. My view shifted left and right then forward to the foot of the bed. At that moment "flames" in the form of white light could be seen rising up over the foot of the bed and under the covers. An extreme surge of sheer terror filled the whole of my being. I began to feel the flames in a tingling sensation taking hold of my feet and gradually working its grip slowly up my legs. With extreme feelings of terror and helplessness, unable to move, at that moment a "thought" /"feeling" arose out of seemingly nowhere- "All that arises is a manifestation of your own Self". It was as if a brief moment of semi lucidity arose.
      With that it was as if the feelings of fear/terror, the sensation of having a body, the very picture of the dream, all "dissolved" into one another, into the sensation of tingling, or "movement of energy" as I would have to describe it for the lack of anything better.
      At this point, this then all dissolved into the same state as the dream before did, where it was the calm after sleep paralysis but before dreaming begins. Total peace for a period of time after which I awoke around 1:00-1:30 am.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 11-24-2007 at 09:19 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I wasnt going to write this one down until I started really looking at the subtleties later this morning.

The dream starts out with me driving my car around on gravel roads out in the country. This was the first subtlty, rarely does anything in my material life show up in my dreams unaltered. After driving around here and there I come up on this church that I initially recognized as the one I grew up going to.
      As I get out of the car and approach it , the appearance changes and the structure is way different than what I know it to be. Much is different in the general construction, though I still maintain a "familiarity" with it. This church is in a bad state of disrepair, shingles and siding both showing years of wear and neglect. As I go up a side set of stairs, the concrete is breaking and eroded by weather.
      I step through a doorway to a long hall. To the right there is a closed door leading to apparently the worship service area. Behind the wall of the hall the patrons of the church are inside going through their services, but I am in hallway running down the length of the building and do not see them, but only "hear" them. As I walk through the hallway the floors seem out of level. As I reach the back of the building I come to a large open landing which I can definately see the floors sloping to the far side of the building on a fairly good size slant.There is a stairway to the basement and a door also leading outside. In the basement there are children playing and a woman watching over them while all the others are in the worship services.
      The woman is tall and has jet black hair. She seems happy to see me and seems to offer me some help though I am not sure over what. She points down a long road to the back . I follow the road to a shed with a door on the end away from the church.
      I find myself opening the sliding door and seeing alot of misc stuff in the shed. It seems everytime I look away and look back there appears to be more new odds & ends. I really did not pay attention to just what was there. There was a general feeling of uselessness and indifference towards the sheds contents.
      Then I find myself trying to remove the big sliding door. As I get it removed I turn around to go back towards the church and there at the corner of the building stands another, different woman. This one also has Hair as black as night and is shorter with elongated features almost "Elven" like. Her skin is earthen tone but sort of pale. She wears what appears to be nicely cut leather hide for clothes. Her eyes have a loving warm depth to them that is purely striking as though they could look right through a person.
      There is some sort of communication between us though not with words. I find myself filled with desire towards her and try and flirt with her. She gives me a warm hug while subtly brushing my advances aside and ignoring them.
      We walk back towards the church( though the church is now right there, not down a lane) and off to one side of it and up a grassy knoll among some trees. I try and fllrt with her again and she communicates something to me, though again not with words.
      In that moment I see, or rather "experience" the desires I have towards her as something that are not really "my own", not real. That desire itself is something to the effect of a pattern of energy relating to the physical body that " gets stuck" in the "mind" and keeps getting unconsciously played over and over again. That is the best I can describe the occurance at this time.
      In that moment I no longer see her in the same manner I had before. She comes close to me and we share a warm loving embrace devoid of passions, attachment, or desire. it was aunique experience.
      As she pulled away it was as if here skin tone changed from pale to a deep earthen tone like people from India and China have. She spreads her arms as she moves away and I see what appears to be tattoos starting in or at the base of the hand on the right and running all the way up the arm across the chest , down the other arm and ending in or at the base of the other hand. As best I can remember these tattoos resembled lettering similar to what I have seen generally of Tibetan or Chineese Script.
      At that the dream ended abruptly compared to the previous dreams, though still with the same peacful feeling present.

There was much more smaller things to this dream that I dont now remember with any clarity. I should have wrote it all down at 4:00 am this morning when I woke up, but the potential significance of this dream really hadnt registered on me at that time. It wasnt till about mid morning while replaying the latter parts of the dream over and over that I really recognized the general form of script in the tattos that I decided to get this all written down.

I have come back to make some comments based on things I have learned from the following dreams. The women in this dream also represent attraction and also aversion to some degree. That surrounding the second woman indicates a forthcoming l freedom from attraction as an attachment. The Changes to the second womans appearance would indicate the presence of spritual teachings that go back to ancient times and a bonding of some sorts of those teachings upon me. Since this dream I have the strangest sensation along my arms from one hand to the other across the chest, almost as a light tingling sensation that comes and goes. Such is really present when I am in meditative thought. Lol, I almost expect to see tatoos on me in that area when I look down. Really strange...
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-10-2007 at 02:08 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I find myself traveling down roads that are familiar to where I grew up. I encounter familiar scenery, peaple and places that have been a part of my life as I have known it thus far. Some people have been long dead, others still living. Some places long gone others still standing. Its as I am simply witnessing all of this, not participating in whats going on.
      I end up at my parrents house or at at least enough of it the recognize that this is the general idea of where I am. Everything is not really what it is supposed to be , not in the past nor now in the present. I run into persons I know and have some brief interactions with then now.
      There are many details to this dream that now elude me, but in the end they are unimportant.
      I find myself following my father around the house. I take note that the house is fairly well percieved as what is has been over the years and is now. I also percieve that I am not really in the body I am accustomed to, but rather I am immaterial, just a disembodied "perceptive view".
      I follow my father to the back door of the house. He leaves and then comes back in. As my view shifts to follow him I see that the house has greatly and suddenly changed. It is as if it is a new construction in the works and only halfway done. I lose sight of my father and wander through the houses structure some aspects done, most not.
      I meets a few persons and they seem to know me and there is some interaction and some amusement, jokes or something. I step outside. There is the lake behind the house, calm and placid. I start my way around the edges and notice that the banks under the waters edge have been cut way back.and the drop off is very steep down into the depths beyond perception.
      As I work my way around I end up back in the house. The house, rather than still being up on the hill above the lake, is now beig constructed in a circular fashion around the lake right at the waters edge, alsmost as if it is forming the shape of a well around the water.
      I enter a round stone room that is new construction. Ther is a huge table for guests that nearly fills the room. There is a huge stone oven for preparing food. As I walk around the table there is a large fireplace made of red bricks . I see my father and he says something about the lighting and a "discomforting smell" from the light bulbs or something and wanders off again.
      As I move through the unfinished structure around the lake I find foyer area that splits off on four directions. There in the center is a large rolling rack of tools. I find many of the tools I own there and am familiar with among a great many new ones that I do not consider my own but realize that all are at my disposal and that this whole place is also my dwelling now.
      As I wander around this place I begin to have some sense of lucid understanding of the meaning of this and see that it is a dream.
      I realize that my father represents that who I have been, which is falling away with time, just as the body of my earthly father ages and withers. I also realize that the house , mixed with old and new, familiar and unfamiliar , is a representation of that which I am becoming. None of this is in the physical sense, but in a immaterial, spiritual, sense. I realize that I am the essence of non-duality that is merging with the world of the dualistc perception. I realize that the lake, with its steep cut banks, is my awareness reaching beyond the shallows growing into the depths of greater Being. I realize that the whole construction is becoming a well around these depths and that I (this physical person) am this construction. . At that I abruptly awoke. Even now at this writing I am still haveing further realizations.....such peace, such deep seated meaning in what was at first percieved as something less during the first parts of the dream.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-10-2007 at 01:50 AM.

DJ Entries
      Definate wow.

This is amazing. Truly.

How signifigant!

Such... truth. Hard to explain, again...
      ...three worlds are becoming one.
      You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ClouD View Post
      Definate wow.

This is amazing. Truly.

How signifigant!

Such... truth. Hard to explain, again...
      ...three worlds are becoming one.
      I find myself being led to believe that the foyer area and the four directions are representative of the four Kayas. The tool rack full of tools in the center then would seem representative of an ability/potential to build, maintain, or manipulate
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-10-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Here is another dream that first appeared to be nothing more than a collection of random scenes with no meaning.

It starts in daytime, seemingly morining, with the setting of a house with a open front porch on a ordinary residential street in what could be any small town. Houses on both sides, trees and bushes here and there. The details of the scenery changes with as the view shifts around.
      There is seemingly no front wall on this house. save for to the right of the front door. way over to the left there is an open stairway running to a loft type are at the top. At this point I am seeing whats going on at the porch level.
      There is a tv type screen in front of the wall section to the right of the door. It is a plane fying around. The view shifts from being inside the plane fying to wathcing it fly from the outside. The closer you are to the screen the more you "feel" like you are in the plane actually flyng it.
      The dream keeps shifting around centered on the flying o this plane. I am the one who is apparently trying to fly this, but there is also a woman present as kind of a passenger/onlooker.
      The setting of flying the plane seems to be out over the ocean and some islands in the carribean, at least this is the notion that is with me while in the dream.
      The flying is choppy and up and down with no real control, but I also feel as if I am in no need to control, but only jump in every once in a while in what would seem a dire moment. The woman starts to do some of the flying then.
      Eventually this back and forth thing ceases when the plane is crash landed on a island. I dont remember how or why, but I was at the yoke when it stops.

Then the dream shifts and I am on a paved highway turning off on a gravel road. There is a auction sign there at the side of the road. It has the name of a girl that grew up with whom I really liked way back in high school. The sign also says 8 miles. This is all in big bold black print.
      I follow the road which seems to have a undefined familiarity to it. Ariving at the sale area the scenery suddenly shifts back to the house and porch the dream started at. The setting now is at night. Cloudy darkness with moon and starlight shining through the clouds. This time I am drawn up the stairs. There is a band palying and high school age kids milling around. There are two girls there that stand out in the dream one I am not interested in the other I seem to be paying more attention to. this one seem interested in me too. She looks similar to someone I see everyweek at a business I go to 2-3 times a week. This woman is also the same as the one that was with me previously with the plane on the porch below. All the people here have the "feel" of being high school age and mindset. While I have this urge to interact I shy away and both girls leave along with others they were all with together.
      At this the dream shifts back to turning off the higway onto the gravel road. There is the same sign with the same name, same bold print. The only thing is the connotation of the sign seems like an association with an estate sale of someone who has died, but it seems not tied directly to the person name but someone close to that person. That is the "feeling" any how.
      As I follow the road there is a difference to the road from the last time. This road turns off to the right and becomes a road under construction, unfinished and quite rough. I find myself walking over the rough clods of dirt and rocks, tripping and stumbling along the way. The ditch to the right is a small one and almost level with the road. The left side on which I walk the ditch drops steeply into a tree and grass filled valley below for a long ways. Its almost 100 feet straight down. Its like this for quite a ways down the road.
      Then I arrive at the house again going upstairs again. This time its a casino type setting upstairs. I watch as the same people that were there in the first upstairs setting are milling around watching and playing at the tables. All these persons are no longer "seen" in a "high" school age setting. They are all in what seems early mid life.
      I find myself having no urge to play any of the games. I see both girls in here again. As I watch and observe I find my view shifting back away from the setting. There is a tremendous explosion and the whole dreamview shifts.
      Now the view consists of a street setting with blown up brick buildings and rubble everywhere. To the left there is a row of bodies. All women dressed in nurses uniforms. All are white women. There are a few people covering them with blankets and talking among themselves.
      Ahead there is a large pile of rubble. On top of the rubble are the bodies of both women I saw earlier, both dreesed in nurses uniforms. The one I was not interested in is black, the one I was interested in is white. Both are dead.
      To the right I see a line of black women dressed in nurses uniforms marching in a column from a side street towards this one. As I turn around I "hear" comments from those who were placing blankets on teh bodies of the white nurses. I hear them say that these nurses coming are far better of for the task here. The have the security of health insurance and death benefits. I turn and watch teh women approach ..

At that the dream ends abruptly and I awake immediately.

This dream is loaded with pertinent metaphors. The black and white girls are apparently reference to attraction and aversion, and not in a sense of race, but in a sense of things in my life as it is now and has been. That they both die seems significant. Also insinuated, is that which I have had aversion to will bring security and stability in some way. The airplane seems to deal with the idea of control in some way.
      The road sign and the outright persons name on it and 8 miles in bold print, I have no idea as yet to what that implies. The nurses uniforms also must mean something as well.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-10-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      This one i had arond 5:30 am after I woke up and set in mind to dream , asking for a map, and then drifted off to sleep. ( I may or may not explain later)

It starts out at the same lake and structure as in the dream on 11-29. I am on the edge of a hill running steeply down to the lake. Seems like I am in a blue ballon or something similar. I start out flying in this and drop moving down over the hill towards the water rapidly falling. I am trying (apparently mentally) to control the balloon to go up. I stop and tell myself in some way to relax and not to try and control it directly, but let go and it will follow my own subtle thoughts of direction as it goes on its own. IE move my thoughts free of the ballon and it will follow those moving thoughts on its on. As soon as I did the ballon rose sharply above the ground travelling along high above it.
      On the side of this ballon ( from seemingly on the inside looking out) there was a small opening, but it wasnt really a opening in the side. It was like a screen to see through. As I move closer to the screen and focused on it the opening that was the screen got larger. As I was next to it the perception of the ballon disappeared and all there was was this complete view of things outside with no ballon in the view itself.
      In this view I saw everything passing by underneath. The ground, trees, fields, then cities. Everything ith the fields and wildlife was pictured fairly clear and with a bright blue sky but like late afternoon an hour befor sunset. The cities were picture in a dark foreboding , almost seemingly polluted backdrop, alsmost like dusk and the early onset of darkness. There were also big gray ballon like coverings rising up out of the cites covering big parts of them up , hiding those parts from view.

Then the dreamscape shifts to me driving a orange car( I do drive an orange Mustang, but this was more like an old 70 Dodge Charger with no stripes or decals) I am above the car and road heading east. The road seems semi familiar, but then again not totally. There is house to the right and the road goes on east. I find the view shifting downwards to being in the car driving. As the view moves downward I see my son coming down the road in his red truck. He is on the wrong side of the road and mover over then as we meet he move back over again and I have to swerve to miss him and just scrape the side of the car on his truck. I go on down the road and trun back. I go west back past the house and look up and see all the fences between the field and the road just falling over. All thats left is the posts standing.
      Now the dreamscape shifts to being in and around the house. A absolutely huge old 3 story farmhouse with a basement and lots of rooms. I move in and around all over the house exploring it as I am seeing and interacting or trying to interact with my family and pets as I go. Oddly the people do not seem to notice me but the dogs do.
      The house is laid out really starnge with a central landing with a door leading outside from the landing off each side of the house. It seems like there were two sets of stairs leading up frm this landing and two sets leading down. It seems like i was more familiar with the west( right to my perception) side of the house than the east( left to my perception). Seems like i viewed the basement and the firsttwo floors but never made it to the 3rd floor, at least not vividly with any great recall. Not sure, as I seem to have a recollection of looking out a small window up there.
      Then I move outside and around the exterior of the house. There is a driveway on each side of the house running north and south. These driveways connect at the back of the house or south side. At the back of the house there is a garage with its doors facing east, There is a place on the west side of that garage where there seems to be an area laid out to build another garge with the idea of its doors facing west.
      Then to the back across the connected driveways there is a machine shed with fuel tanks and a maintinance trench. to the east of it there is a place where it appears a nother structure is being built or going to be built.

When I reach that, I seem to find myself in that ballon again looking out from it. I see tanks moving along as to war. The tanks have big white letters on them "DMK" At least I think thats what was on them. Following that I become aware of a nuclear bomb going off somewhere in the world, but have no idea where exactly.
      Then I am standing again by the structure being built. I look back towards the machine shed and there is one of those large tanks with DMK on it being fueled up at the fuel tanks. There is an oriental man there . He seems irritated and is trying to ask me questions about what I sw in the "ballon vision".
      Then the dreamvie shifts again and I am standing near a corn crib to the east of the house across a short hay field. My dog is with me. I see a tornado coming from the north.
      I go back into the house and warn everyone there to go to the basement, but nobody appears to hear me or be aware that I am even there, save for the dogs.
      I then see the TV on in the living room. Seems like an episode of Star TRek, but in this there are four ships moving. Three out front and one to the back above the other three. The three ships out to the front are almost like they are living things themselves, changing shapes and appearances almost like transformers in the movie. They changes are subtle and the general shape of each is basically retained. The foruth ship does not seem to change. It remains as it is. There was a quick yhought as that the crews on ethe first three ships were of little significance, merely there as passengers though they "appaered" to be doing things of importance.
      With that I awoke. there were great number of details to the images of this dream, but it would take ten pages to convey them and I have forgotten a great deal of them now anyhow., and they dont seem important.
      Heres a few:One was a stove downstairs that was still hot but covered with dirty pans.
      My wife carrying one of he dogs upstairs.
      Staircases in the house always in pairs
      Oh, and the landscaper off "This Old House" was there worried about the placement of the bushes around the new garage to the east and an upcoming snow that was forecast.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-15-2007 at 03:02 PM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Here is another from last night to the best of my recollection.

This dream starts out in and around a house in a urban area near a rivers edge.The first part of the dream finds me seeing around inside the house. There seems to be gang members, typical of an inner city setting, visible milling around in the street outside and trying to get into the house I am in,. There is a sensation of a need to be wary , but not fear. there is also the sense of some of them already being in the house.
      One of my sons seem to be present in this house close to my view. There is some sort of conflict with a gangster found in the house. My son kills him and the body is somehow diminuated to the size of a childs doll and is pinned under the corner of the floor in one room that is missing an exterior wall.
      My view shifts to outside the house and I see the river downhill across a paved street. A large bridge is seen off to the left spanning the river and the bridgehead on this bank( about 2 city blocks away) rises higher than this house I am around and in.
      The view then shifts back to the house, and the police are arriving to arrest my son, but the body has dissappeared completely so they leave again.
      Then the gang members are moving to get in the house in earnest. I move through the house , and as I am doing so I find I have a weapon in hand. It appears as a 5 foot long bamboo staff that is sharpened to a point on both ends. There are two handles like on a scthye and golden gaurds for the hands in front of each handle. As I rech the central part of this house there is a landing that seems to that seems to have 2 ways onto it and 2 ways off of it. Not exactly sure though as this whole dream was moving very quick paced.
      On this landing I meet a man dressed in black ninja stlye body armor carrying a sword. There is a sensation of "presence" about this DC. As I look at this individual I see the face of Oneironaut( at least that who I take it to be as the face looks like the avatar he had on dreamviews over thanksgiving wearing the indian feather headress). I look away and see all the Gangsters quickly slip away and disappear after seeig Oneironaut here. When I turn back the headress is gone and he is wearing a black face mask below the eyes. We seem to discuss the weapon I am carrying and I demonstrate its use.( though in this reality I have no idea what it is or it is supposed to be.)
      The dreimview shifts again and he is gone and I am alone out on the street to the left of the house facing the river. I turn and go up the hill away from the river. To the left behind the house a couple of blocks is a large shopping center with the main entrance facing the river. As I look up the hill in front of me I see more gangsters coming after me.
      I feel a sense of some sort of indignation and put my head down and Running to avoid the oncomers I lower my head and focus on the ground and there is a huge earthquake. Many of the gangsters disappear and I see the front fasade of the shopping mall entrance collapse in a pile of rubble.
      As i turn back and proceed up hill I find yet more gangsters n my path. There is a sensation of annoyance with this and I can remember myself thinking that enough is enough, and at that the bamboo staff changes to a militarty type shotgun and I just start blowing away all the gangsters in my path.
      As I reach the top of the hill there is a small shack on top of the hill. I enter with gun in hand and there is several old men in there talking among themselves, smoking cigars and drinking and playing cards and other stuff. They laught and chuckle at me and my fighting the gangsters. I had the sensation at this point that what I was doing was ignorant folly. AT that the shoutgun vanished from in front of me.
      I then leave the shack through a back door and go back down the hill. I end up at the shooping center and am caught up in an effor to rescue those inside the building. I work my way around the side of the store from the front trying to find a way in. Rubble is strewn all the way around above ground. I find a service trench running alongside the building under the rubbel. I follow it. As I do I go past what looks like a pastry shop. Those eating there do not seem to be disturbed by anything going on outside of it. I move on dow n from there and fins a glass doorway into the store that has rubble in and around it. I see a display case with all sorts of air compressor and air tool fittings. Moving beyond that I finally see people milling aorund inside the store. At first they seem uncncerned about anything that has happened outside. As I free the door to open the people inside come over to the door. I find that the people in there are not coming to get out of the building but to help me get in. Very odd feeling at that. Totally unexpected. At that I awoke.

I am starting to see consistant metaphorical designations in my dreams.

Buildings and structures in my dreams seem to be representative of the structure of my being, its totality and its individual aspects.

People in my dreams( or DC's) seem to represent some aspect of myself in one way or another.

I am going to keep watching to see what other consistant metaphorical designations can be identified.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-19-2007 at 04:59 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      - I did have a short dream the night before last of riding a moto cross bike. I wiped out on it , but kept ahold of it after I crashed on the edge of a drop off. I was trying to swing the bike over to the side to save it rather than let it drop down the cliff face. The pertinent part of that dream seemed to be that in swinging it I was compelled to let go of the urge to try hard and just subtly flick my wrist and the bike went over and where I wanted it to go with litttle to no effort-
      I will come back and add more to this later when I can focus.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-21-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      In this dream the dreamscape seems to center on a small farmhouse in a very out of the way rural area. The house is a single story house that seems real small on the outside kind of about 20' x 15' square, yet on the insode it is way bigger. About 5 rooms or so. There is a familiarity with the layout inside to that of my maternal grandparrents house in ways.
      I dont remember the exact sequence of events in this dream exactly in the order they came, but I have this notion that the time sequences do not make any difference in this one for some reason. I do remember two distinct halves and I will describe the events in first half and then the second.

In the first half, I am around some people. There is a famiiarity to some as if family and others as if friends. I try riding a motorcycle/scooter type of bike that is sitting there and wildly lose control having it pull me alll over the place till I let go of it.
      I see to the right of that scape a small valley and across that is a hill with the small house on it. To the left of the house is another outbuilding about 40' away. Between the two is a wide deep trench cut with a mechanical dragline in the bottom. The dragline is what sawmills use to move dust and chip waste out from under the saws and edgers to a hammermill or chipper.
      Down my the dragline stands my father and another person. They are operating the drag.
      The dream scape shifts and I am in the house looking to lay carpet down in one of the rooms. They keep bringing samples in that I am not interested in using. The view shifts again to out back and I see off to the right of the back building is a large pile of carpet rolls stacked up like logs. My father is running a forkllift sorting through the carpet rolls. He seem disgusted that I dont like what he has sent down so far. I feel indifferent to his disgust and apparent agitation and keep pointing to a roll of carpet towards the back of the pile.
      The view shifts again and I am watching my father and the other person down running the drag again. It seems a steel cable gets caught up in the drag and my father is trying to free it while it is being pulled tighter and tighter. He is cussing and swearing and yelling as the cable breaks and snaps back and hits him. It seems he is hit in the leg and one other place. He is hopping on one foot and quitely says something. After that he is no longer in the dream and the dragline, trench, back building ,and all around it also disappear from the dream.

Second half.

In this half there is the same house as the first, except there is now a porch area in the front with a wrought iron rail around it and it is open to one side an at ground level with no steps. There are also bushes around the house and shade trees where there was nothing before.
      Significant there are 6 women in this part of the dream. There is my mother, but she is not pictured in the view, but there is a reference to her in the dream. Pictured in the dreamview is my wife, my ex-wife, a young woman dressed in red that has a infant child. There is an innate sense that she is in her late teens or early twenties. There is also another woman who the dream presents no famailiarity with other than a quick non well defined glimpse. Even so, I feel drawn to rher in some way. My paternal grandmother also shows up briefly.
      It starts out with me in the house walking around seeing these four women as described above. I meet up with the young woman in red. She is on a couch leaning over it and I am laying on the floor behind it. We talk. I seem drawn to her, and am comfortable and feel a "warmth" in her presence. I am really attracted to her in a number of ways. She and I talk intimately and have some modest physical contact (hands and arms). She seem like a simple minded person, not intelectual or particulary "smart" as in education, but really, really in touch with herself and super nice. During this I have the sensation of the presence of my wife which brings some anxiety. I move away from this young woman as my wife comes around the corner. This is the only time my wife actually is seen in the dream. I look back and the young woman is gone. I go looking for her but do not find her.
      Then the dreamview shifts and I am outside. I am dirty and feel the need ofr a bath. I go into the house and find the bathroom and crack the door open. Inside are my ex wife and the other undefined woman I mentioned above washing in this huge pool of water. Like a tub that is way oversize. One woman on each end of the pool taking a bath. I have the sensation of being drawn towards the unidentified woman, but feel indifference towards my ex wife. I have the notion to get in with them an take a bath, but I suddenly feel anxiety in the feeling of the precence of my wife, though she does not actually show up. I close the door, leave and go out front on the porch.
      On the porch there is an older man. There is the feeling that he is looking to marry my now widowed mother. I turn and there is my paternal grandmother ( who is now in non dream reality dead and I realized this while in the dream, but it didnt seem to be a big deal) walking over and taking a seat. There is some talk between the three of us. My grandmother then rocks her chair over backwards off the porch ( which is no longer at ground level but about three feet up off the ground). She lands right side up in another chair below the porch. The older man goes down and checks on her, then finds the motor cycle/scooter sitting there. He tries to ride it and has the same experience I had earlier. He is laughing as he gets dragged all over the yard.
      The view shifts back into the house. The electric stove is being removed, gas installed to the house and a new gas stove installed.I move from there back into the house. I seem to be looking for the bathroom again. I cant find it at this time though, nor the women in it. I turn and see the unidentified woman standing off to the side of the house in a flower garden and my ex wife is again not far away, but there is no urge to pursue her. I turn back and there stands the young woman in red. She talks to me. The feeling conveyed is that she wants a relationship with me. There is also the subtle lack of anxiety nor the feeling of the presence of my wife or being married to her any longer. At that the dream ends and I wake up.

This one seems loaded with metaphor to sift through.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-21-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      This one is from a couple of days ago. I hesitated to write it down because I had this one after I woke up. I cant tell if I was asleep or awake what it happened . All I know is when it was over I was sitting there in bed with my eyes already open. It was like I slipped into dreamimg while awake.

My view was all of a sudden over a swimming pool. Then it shifted to under the water in the pool. Then the pool was filled wall to wall with 12" diameter clear plastic balls with holes in them, similar to my daughters ball she puts her hamster in to walk around the house in.
      The water of the pool was in and around all the balls as far as one could see in all directions. The water was not seperate but all interconnected between the balls and in the balls because the balls let the water flow through them from the holes in them.
      Then the view gradually shifted. All the balls began to shift shape and began to take on colors and forms in the setting of things in a country outdoor setting. Trees, bushes, grass, dirt, leaves, animals etc. My view then shifted to a squirrel on the ground . It seemed to be dying. When it died the form of the squirrel began to blend into the surrounding ground and objects on the ground.
      Immediately the dreamview shifted back to the pool. My view was focused on a ball and the form of that ball was dissolving into not the water, but into the forms of the balls around it while the water that was in that ball remained where it was. The neigboring balls just closed the gap where the ball had been.

Then the experience , whatever it was ceased and I was sitting there with my eyes open .

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      I was on a group of rooftops. Very steep pitches. The only one that was halfway flat was a half circle roof I started out in the dreamview on. There was a windowed wall in front of me and I was laying flat on the roof in front of it trying to hold on and not fall off.
      There seemed to be an airpot setting on the right and I dont know what to the left, ? small town, fields and valleys beyond that.....it seems.

I kept crawling back and forth from left to right. Seemed like I was trying to catch a plane but couldnt get down off the roof.

Then I let go and slid down to the steep pitch roof below. It seems like I di this several times over in the dream. A terrible sensation of falling over and over agin seemed to be the theme. I made it to the ground once after falling and banging myself up on things only to find myself on the same roofs again.

Then I went down one more time trying to grab chimneys and pipes on the way down to keep from going into an uncontrolled fall. Finally after holding onto one pipe, I let go and landed on some containers stacked next to the building and knocked them over and fell the rest of the way to the ground.

Then the view shifted to being in a sort of airport commons, though it was reminiscent of the area in a previous dream that split off in four directions. A wheeled cart had a small tractor on it and I was disaseembling the tractor and masking off decals so I could paint it.
      Then I wheel the tractor on the cart out of the building to the roadside whuich was also at a ocean beach setting. There were a few people talking to me and some cars passing by. None of it seemed important.

Then the view shifts to a small house in a town. In this house there were three rooms upstairs. One at each end of the house and one in the middle. the back room and the center one each had a set of stairs going up to it. The front room had to be accessed from the center room.
      The view, being from the center room, I could see the door open to the back room and I could see a bed therin and its stairs going down.
      This center room had its stairs going down. Both stairs went down to the left. Each room has windows.
      Now my view was facing to the back of the house and my "back" was to the front room the whole time yet I "knew" there was an open door to the room behind me and that there was a window in the front of that room letting light shine in, however I never turned to actually look into or at that room.

Then I awoke.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-27-2007 at 04:43 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      In this one there seemed to be a sense of sorts that the dream was taking place in India somewhere.
      Most of the details of this dream I cannot remember, and I thought at first I wasnt going to remember any of it, but the high points came to light after I relaxed and gave some time to it this morning.

One of the main points I remember was I was seeking out the Greek character Sisyphus. When I my view came upon a hill. O top of this hill was a big boulder rolling down it. At the bottom there was a cannon. Evertime the boulder would roll down the hill it would roll right into the cannon and be shot back to the top of the hill again to roll back down and into the cannon again.
      At the bottom of the hill there was a small house to the left of the cannon. There was also a woman who made herself known in some way as the wife of Sisyphus. It seemed she wanted help to stop this boulder and its curse. She was weary as she hadn had a meningful sexual relationship with her husband since he was always busy rolling this boulder. Yet I saw no husband. The the understanding shifted to that the cannon was representing her husband.
      The view shifted around and in the center of the basement floor of the house was a trap door. In the door was a empty gas can and some misc pices of wood.
      The view shifted outside and I was trying to move the concrete or stone rectangualr pad the cannon was on. The pad was moved, tipped end for end into the basement and it fit perfectly into the trap door in the floor completely taking up all the space there. The gas can was mashed in the process of putting it in there. The door was then closed. Following that the cannon and the boulder disappeared. The woman was thankful.

The view shifted around to different places and then centered in a cafe or restraunt where Indian men and women were eating and talking. The woman running the establishment handed me a paper with 8 things written on it.
      I couldnt understand the writing so she brought her husband over to explain as he was the one who wrote it all down. HE explained that these were 8 keys to understand. BEyond that I still did not know what they meant. Something happened in the cafe that took the mans attention away. The woman was sayng something else and I awoke from the dream
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-27-2007 at 02:15 PM.

USA
      Aww, it's sweet how you helped that lady in your latest dream, and I guess the boulder too.

The one about the balls was very beautiful. I would love to dream of something like that once in a while.
      "It was a dream! Can you control what you dream about, Hermione?" -HP7
      -9 Tasks-

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Double posted. My apologies.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-28-2007 at 01:19 AM. Reason: double post

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by QwinsepiaSquared View Post
      Aww, it's sweet how you helped that lady in your latest dream, and I guess the boulder too.

The one about the balls was very beautiful. I would love to dream of something like that once in a while.
      I was wondering where to start in deciphering the meaning of this dream and your comments have arrived to point the way. Synchronicity...

None of the characters or inferences are to be taken literally or at face value. All are metaphorical expressions relating to some aspect of myself to teach me of myself.

Lets look at the characters of the woman, the wife of Sisyphus, and the husband Sisyphus himself.

Husband and wife are a metaphor for the two aspects of my own consciousness. One percieved as "unconscious" in the physical world and the other percieved as "conscious" in the physical word.

The sexualality inference is a metaphor for the intimate relationship or bond between the two aspects of my consciousness.

The greek character of Sisyphus and his curse of forever rolling the boulder uphill only to have it roll back down to do it again and again is a metaphor for my "conscious consciousness" being distracted and tied up in my self perceptions of me being a physical entity and all the desires and needs that go hand in hand with that limited perception.
      The cannon replacing the man Sisyphus himself is an even further metaphor for how I can become almost unalive and almost mechanical in my daily pursuits.
      The womans plea for help is in fact my own unconscious attempting to teach me of the situation and how to free myself( myself being the conscious or Sisyphus) from the distractions so as to kindle, or re-kindle, the intimate bond between the conscious and the unconscious.

The rectangular stone block and the trap door with its contents have meaning, but I must look to the latter part of the dream for more metaphorical clues.

The paper handed to me in the cafe by the woman is the same sort of representation as the woman asking me for help in the first part. The paper however, has additionally told me there are 8 keys to understand, or 8 specifis things to know.
      That the wife and husband in the second worked together in showing me is a metaphor that the keys pertain to rekindling the intimate bond between the unconscious and the conscious.
      I also now remember that there were few words in each of the 8 descriptions, this means that each of the 8 keys are simple premises.

That the man explained that writings were 8 keys is a metaphor that these 8 premises must be found in the conscious state. That the man was distracted denotes that it is distraction that will be the biggest hinderance.
      The woman continuing to talk as I awoke is a metaphor that the unconscious will continue to guide even through the utmost distraction, even unto when all would seem lost.

Going back to the Stone and the trap door, it can now be seen that the rectangular stone base is also tied to the 8 keys. The stone has 8 corners.

The house is a metaphor for the "structure"of my total being. This was learned in a earlier dream. Other dreams have dealt with the main floor and the upper floor. This is the first to deal with the basement. The stone with its 8 corners going into the trap door for a perfectly tight fit is a metaphor for completion of some sorts.
      The wood pieces, which I now remember were wet, and the empty gas can being there are metaphors of some sorts to the idea of things once of use becoming useless. Thay they are mashed and buried under the stone is a metaphor that those things are no longer needed.

There is also more subtle metaphorical insinuations here . Husband and wife characters, with inference to sexuality, infers the capacity for union and ultimately conception. Husband and wife being metaphors for conscious and unconscious would suggest that a union between the two would beget a new or third form, or third aspect, of consciousness transcending either one of the two by themselves.
      This is interesting as such would seem to tie into the three rooms on the upper floor in the dream above.

Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-28-2007 at 01:29 AM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      This one I just barely remember parts of it. I woke up knowing I had dreamed, but recalling it has been hit and miss at best. I really only recall two parts.

The first is being outside around some buildings, industrial buildings, brick and steel. A long building to the left with the end facing my view. To the right of that a narrow alleyway. Then to the right of that another smaller building with a flat roof. Up and behind that was a taller building connected to that with a round roof like an old aircraft hanger. To the right of that a long building that blocked the view of anything further right.
      In the end of the flat roof building facing my view, were pipes sticking out of the wall. Fire and steam and ash or smoke coming out of them. They seemed to move in and out as fire came out of them, like they were sort of loose in the wall.
      The view shifted as it went into the building. Looking at the inside of the wall with the pipes there were several men working there, looked as if they were cleaning the inside of the pipes and doing other things. Seemed like a boiler room setting.

The second part I recall is where I am doing somethhing with a kithcen sink and cabinet or something along that line. It seemed as if I were disconnecting the water supply or something. I remember there was something to note about the water that came out of the pipe and collected in a small basin at the base of the sink cabinet.
      There was one other feeling I do note. It was a sensation that the kitchen setting was nearly the same as the one in the previous dream where the gas stove was replaced, or that the sink was going to be installed in that kitchen.

Thats about all I can recall at the moment.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      This is another of thos late morning dream experiences where I had woke up and hen seemed to fall back into the dream state. Leaves again the question as to whether I was awake or asleep...

The sense was that I was me , in the physical body, with a woman. It seemed as we were talking of life and physical experience.

Somehow along the way the inference shifted that she wanted me to come with her to show me something. I say inference because all that was happening or being communicated seemed subtle and indirect, with pure thought of being, feelings, not words.

In that moment there was a shift from being my embodied self with the woman to being my outer physical consciousness in the company of my hidden inner consciousness.

Understanding the parralells of man and woman and inner and outer consciousness, I sensed the innner conaciousness moving towrds me with a certain intimate ambition, much as a woman would move towards a man to fascilitate sexual intimacy.
      I, as the outer consciousness, reciprocated and embraced this inner consciousness in an ever gentle intimate way. The sensation was as an intertwining, even to the extent of melding into a oneness. It was beyond the notion of sexual union to which there are physical barriers to oneness, it was more like when two containers of water are poured together in a third container. The water mixes together so that there is no distinguishing the seperate parts any longer. Even if the waters were dyed different colors, the mix produces a completely different color of its own.

When this intertwining took place, there was the sensation of sorts of letting go of my physical aspect. It was there still, but it was as if I no longer felt the need to grasp at it. This is diffuclut to describe in words.

As that letting go sensation occured my view pulled away from the physical existance and its surroundings. It was as an "upward" rush backwards. I say backwards becuase that is how it seemed to be. My view was still focused on where the physical body "is" but the view itself is moving back away from the physical location. Back and up into space, but even this desription is a misnomer. Though in the view were planets, stars, comets, and such of the infinite expanse of space, there was the diistinct feeling, better yet, knowing that I was not in all of space, all of space was "in me".

It seemed very short but yet very vivid.
      Last edited by NonDualistic; 12-29-2007 at 02:56 PM.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      The recounting of this one from last night may not be in the order which it actually happened in the dream. Its strange as if everything was happening at the same moment or something like that.

The view started out as if a child playing with toys. planes, ships, trucks , cars. Following some cars and trucks chasing around on the floor inside a home of sorts. The cars being chased went into a a nook behind a file cabinet it seemed . The ones chasing stopped and the cabinet moved over and they went on to catch the ones they were following. There were children present with each group of vehicles. the dreamview seemed to be a witness to the action.

Then it was toy ships and planes. Only this time my view was as my own from being part of the action myself. The left side of the dreamview opened up from being in a home to showing the ocean below, like 2000 feet below or so. It was the view of a harbor in the evening with cloudy skies. The toy ship was thrown down into this harbor setting . A battle seemed to be going on.
      With the throwing of the ship there was a sudden knowing that two nuclear weapons had been launched at the harbor. The view shifted to being on the ground above the harbor on the side of a granite mountain. A friend of mine and I were hurriedly making our way up and around the mountain trying to get to a large underground network of tunnels and caverns that were a nuclear bomb shelter and base of operations of sorts.
      It seemed we found the opening just as the explosions went off.. I believe I made it in while he did not. Inside the halls and caverns were rougly hewn from the natural rock.
      Travelling through the caves and such the dream view shifts to a big grassy opening between mountain tops and sides outside the caverns. A wood structure house where the back of the house was actually part of the cavern behind it stands there in the opening where the grassy area is.
      Seems I see my wife and family milling around doing normal daily tasks. I folow around into the house. Inside I stumble over furniture. The furniture seems dried out and is literally falling apart. I knock over a wood frame couch and it falls to pieces as the glued joints are all dried out. I try to put it back together a bit and then decide to go find some glue.
      I get in my car and drive to go to town and get some glue. Seems like everything works to prevent me from getting to town. The roads become slippery and ice covered in the middle of summer. Snow appears suddenly everywhere. I nearly get stuck in the ditch sliding backl and forth across the road in the turns. I go down a hill and across a bridge. I have to turn around as another car block the roadway there. As I go back up the hill there is loos of traction and I start sliding backwards again down to the bridge.
      In that moment I have some kind of monemt of semi lucidity and work to make the car go uphill with my mind. The best I do is holding position near the top of the hill.
      Next the view shifts to being back at the house without having found any glue.
      Then the view shifts again. I am in another room in the house. Members of my family are trying to pick up the mess of clothes and jumbled up junk laying around the room. I find myself holding up one end of two full rectangular fishtanks. These two are sitting on a third larger one, also full. There are 4 slats that are across teh corners of the top of this bottom tank. The top two tankls sit on these slats. All but one of the slats has fallen out and I am trying to hold the top two tamks balanced on one corner on the last slat. Even that slat is beginning to slip out and I am starting to lose hold of the tanks and begin to feel some anxiety, then anger while trying to get the the attention of one of the family in the room to help.
      The woman with her back to me , whom I thought to be my wife, turns around. It is not my wife though. She is a thin woman though very pleasant and calm. She makes some gesture as to calm me down and see the needlessness and flaseness for/of the anxiety. I recognize,while in the dream, that this is woman is a representation of my inner consciousness( as described previously above). I became serene and it seems like the slats all suddenly were in place and I set the tanks down.
      During the dreaming it was as if the family and such were just there, no attachment, no yearning, no desire, nor was there any aversion present in me for any of them. Its almost like they were all inconsequential, fine if they were there, fine if they were not.. Its hard to describe the feeling or sensation that was present.
      This dream lasted from around 2:30 when I was awke and viewd the clock till about 5:30 when I woke up and loooked at the clock again. There was much more to it, and more length and duration to the parts described that the description lets on.
      I also recall the feeling that the outward appearances were directly related to the relationship of the iner and outer consciousness. Another hard to describe sensation.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      There was more to this one from last night, but there is only one part I remember.

Grassy hills with a mountainous backdrop beyond.

Moving to the right over a hill I find my view under a roof of a large metal building with no walls on two sides, I cant see the other sides in the view. This building is huge. Inside is farmground. It seems dark inside .

I see the guy who farms my dads farm. He is shutting down a big old articulated tractor pulling a brand new planter. He apparently has been seeding the ground as evidinced by rows already done. Seems like some of the rows did not get seeds or the spacing was wrong or something with the rows or the seeding job.
      He is pointing to a leak in the center of the tractor. Seems there is a need to get a new tractor to pull the planter.

Be NOW Achievements:
      DJ Entries
      Last night I was looking for a matched pair of salt & pepper shakers. Seems like the setting was my parrents home, but the feeling was it was where I and my wife were living. Both very subtle notions.
      It was as though this were prior to a Christmas dinner or family get together. Others were preparing food in the kitchen while I was hunting for shakers. Seemed all the counters and table tops were cluttered with all sorts of odds & ends including both clean and dirty dishes, decorations, nick nacks and whatever else one finds in a house that people keep and save over the years.
      Everywhere I looked I found sets of salt and pepper shakers, but none were a matched pair. Some were empty, some were full, others were partially full. Yet some that were filled had the contents solidified from moisture or age. All shapes and sizes, though I dont recall finding any round ones. All seemed to be squared up on the sides to one degree or another.
      Towards the end of the dream I found a group f shakers and realized that one there that had salt in it matched another I found earlier, but it also had salt in it. I was going to have to empty one to fill it with pepper.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast