dark passenger of dreams Sekhmet's Avatar
      LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      Non-lucid dreams in dark blue.
      Lucid dreams in dark red.
      Comments in black.

INDEX for page 2
      September 6th, 2006 - Lost on Winter Mountain.
      September 19th, 2006 - Vincent Valentine and a False Awakening.
      October 7th, 2006 - The Artistic Princess.
      October 8th, 2006 - Vacation Island attacked.
      October 20th, 2006 - Massacre in an Underground City.
      October 30th, 2006 - Short Victorian dream.
      October 31st, 2006 - Covering up a Murder.
      November 1st, 2006 - Highschool-looking Fortess.
      November 4th,2006 - Sunken Boat in the Cove.
      November 5th, 2006 - Half-subterranian City.
      November 6th, 2006 - The Beach of Disappearing People.
      October 27th, 2006 - Two Aircraft and a Department Store.
      October 28th, 2006 - Flying Between Torono and London.
      December 3rd, 2006 - Four Dreams.
      December 14th, 2006 - Pregnant with Twins.
      December 30th, 2006 - The Orc King and the Princess.
      December 31st, 2006 - Family Vacation.
      November 7th, 2006 - Flooding Valley and my Telekenesis. (4th lucid)
      January 9th, 2007 - Awakened by a Ghost.
      January 10th, 2007 - Day trip in old Westfalia.

I had this dream on approximately the fifth or sixth of September.

"Lost on Winter Mountain."

The dream started off in the middle of winter on the side of a huge mountain. The sun had just set and I was not only under-dressed for the fridged weather, but I was lost in the wilderness with a former friend of mine whom I can no longer stand. This former friend of mine, Cathy, was even more under-dressed than I was and even though I hate her I felt sorry for her in my dream and I gave her my ski jacket to wear. I had a black sweater on, but she had only a thin t-shirt and I thought that she would freeze to death if I did not give her the jacket.

At first she would not wear it, as I know she hates me more than I hate her, and I became frustrated and said "Fine, freeze to death," and I began to walk away. For whatever reason, she put on the jacket and followed me. We walked in silence for what seemed forever, with only the light of a full moon reflecting off the snow as illumination. I was determined to walk all night to keep my body temperature regulated and hopefully find civilization (as I knew in the dream that there was a chalet some where), but Cathy kept complaining about being cold, her feet hurting and wanting to stop and rest.

I was so concerned with my own safety at this point that I did not care what Cathy chose to do, but I told her that if she stopped and fell asleep that she would likely die and I was not going to wait around for her. Cathy kept following, though she tried to walk slower and whine that I was being unfair and not waiting for her, but I ignored her and continued going at my own pace. When she finally realized that I would not fall for her emotional manipulations, Cathy caught up and kept pace until we saw the lights of the chalet in the distance.

I did not slow down but looked behind me and saw that Cathy was sitting under a tree gasping for breath. I shouted back that I would send help as soon as I got to the chalet but the dream ended there.
      Last edited by Sekhmet; 05-03-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Created page index.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      This is the dream I had last night:

The dream starts off in a with Vincent Valentine (a character from the Final Fantasy 7 franchise) walking down a road in a dark forest at night. There are few buildings here and there but they seem abandoned. There seems to be no other people and there is only one car (a black 70s trans-am), parked on the side of the road. Vincent gets into the car and drives for a while. The dream becomes a bit fuzzy here and there is something to do with trying to find two children who are lost in the forest, but I cannot remember most of the details. Eventually Vincent arrives at a small town just outside of the forest, where he dissapears from the dream and the town begins to resemble my neighbourhood.

Everything in the dream, up till this point, was viewed in a third-person perspective but now I am in the dream and everything is from my perspective. Or perhaps this is a completely different dream, but to me they seemed to run right into each other.

I have a false awakening and sit up in bed because there is a very loud sound that roars somewhere directly above, followed by an explosion that rocks the entire house. The loud noise that woke me up sounded like a commercial airliner and sure enough when I look out my bedroom window (through the billowing smoke and flames) I can see the remains of a giant aircraft that has crashed just metres from my house. I am terrified at this point because I think everything is real due to the false awakening that I have not yet realized has occured.

The smoke and the fire spread very quickly and the walls and various stuff in my bedroom catch fire. I run upstairs (my bedroom is in the basement) and frantically look for the fire extingusher in the hall closet, but I notice some people standing in my driveway. I run outside and the people turn out to be volunteer firefighters. I tell them that my bedroom is on fire and one lady from the group rushes past me and down the stairs. Even though I am panicking I try to follow her with the intention of helping extingush the fire but when I get to the top of the stairs I can see that the entire basement is engulfed in flames and the lady is nowhere in sight.

The dream ended there and I wake up for real, sweaty, shaken, but relieved that it is all a dream. I did various RCs to make sure I was really awake!

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      The dream I had last night is so long and detailed that I cannot believe that I have remembered so much! It takes place in a large castle that sit in the middle of a huge field. The landscape is mostly flat plains with a few hilly areas and small forests scattered about. There is a shallow river that runs behind the castle and a dirt road that runs almost parallel to the river, but in front of the castle instead of behind. The castle is also surround by huge stone walls (which in turn sorround a small moat) and has some areas within the yard that are "forbidden" and closed off for some reason.

When the dream starts I am the King's youngest child and only daughter. I have long flaxen colored hair and wear a white and blue dress and a dark blue cape. I am betrothed to be married to a prince and he short with medium length black hair and a fierce temperment. Prince Rolgan, as I think he was called, was living with us in the castle until we marry, but he all but ignores me and kisses ass to my father. As the princess I was not allowed to venture outside the castle walls alone (as it is "dangerous" in the outside world) so I spent a portion of my time trying to figure out ways to break into the sealed off "forbidden" areas, as I was curious to see what they contain before I have to leave when I marry.

As I am crossing the main bridge that goes over the moat in the front of the castle when I run into some children from a nearby village. They beg me to teach them how to paint. They each give me a small bundle of fine-quality paint brushes and I accept these modest gifts happily. I spend a few hours with the children teaching brushstroke techniques (something I have been practicing myslef in waking life), until the sun hangs low in the sky. Before it starts to get dark I call for my personal carriage and tell the driver to take the children home. As the carriage leaves there is a window of opportunity for me to climb over the fence of one of the forbidden areas. The guards were busy seeing the carriage out the front gate and did not notice me jump onto a vine and climb over.

The small closed off area on the inside was strewn with garbage and debris. Part of the moat went through the area but there was no bridge leading to the other side where I could see some sort of fort or hut made out of sticks and peices of fabric. The water was very cold and dirty, but shallow enough for me to walk across. As I walked through the water my dress caught on something. At first I though was a caught on a stick but when I yanked hard enough to free my dress, a long white bone floated to surface. I stared at it in shock for a moment, before I quickly ran to the other side. It was only then that I noticed there were bones and skulls all over the place as well as garbage. The inside of the little hut had skeletons piled upon each other and most of them were skewered with weapons that the King's soldiers used.

I had seen enough and wanted to leave, but I could not get back over by way of the vine as it seemed to have disappeared. It was getting dark now and the only way out was by slipping under the fence where it went over the moat - but first I had to move garbage and bones out of the way. On the other side the water was warm and clean and dipped down a little in a mini waterfall sort of thing. I was almost directly underneath the main castle bridge that went over the moat. At the edge of the small waterwall, standing waist deep in the moat was a young girl who seemed to be looking for something.

As I approached the young girl she looked up at me. It was then that I saw a man with a long flowing cloak standing against the side of the main bridge, looking in my direction. I ignored him and asked the young girl who she was. She said her name was "Galia" (or something like that) and I asked if she had a sister, as the named seemed somewhat familiar to me. The young girl said yes, that her sister's name was "Egalia" (or something like that. I am not sure if I am remembering the exact names but I do know that they rhymed) and that she had been at the castle earlier. Galia then lifted something out of the water and offered it to me. It was a bundle of paint brushes, but unlike the brushes the other children gave me they were not fine-quality. Instead they seemed very old and worn, but I accepted them anyway as the young girl had a very hopeful look on her face. The man leaning against the bridge called out that the brushes were not any good, but I just ignored him because I was annoyed that he was eavedropping. Galia said that she knew the brushes were not good but they were the only things she had to offer. I tell her that I can reuse the handles and make new brushes from them, which seems to make her happy.

I take Galia by the hand and we wade to the shore. The man with the cloak approaches and helps us out of the water. Even though it is almost dark I can see his face now and he is very handsome. He has long blond hair, deep blue eyes and elf ears. (He looks exactly like Legolas as protrayed by Orlando Bloom from Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings films.) He tells me that every guard in the castle is looking for me. I blush and hurriedly thank him for his help and take off towards the main castle gate, with poor Galia in bewildered tow. I am rushed to the throne room where my father, the King, lectures me about going off on my own and how worried he was about me, all the while I am still holding onto Galia for some reason. My fiance, Prince Rolgan, and my brothers all stand beside the throne and glare at me disapprovingly, but I am unnaffected because I do not care what they think. Just then a guard comes in and announces the arrival of an elf prince. While the king and princes recieve the Legolas clone I stalk off to my private chamber, promising Galia that I would take her home tomorrow and that she could sleep in my room for the night.

Later that night there is some sort of dinner reception going on and I have to attend, which would not bother me except that I have to face the elf-prince again. I try to ignore him and fawn over my fiance but as usual he is ignoring me and kissing ass to the king. I do care for Rolgan at this point in the dream, but only because it seems so far that I have no choice because marrying him is my only option for the future. At some point during the socializing, the elf prince corners me and asks me what I was doing in the moat and what I think of my future husband. Before I can answer (but not before I blush again) Prince Rolgan comes over and says that we are retiring for the night, before leading me to my chamber. He doesn't say a word to me (or even look at me), drops me off at my chamber door and heads to his own.

When he dissapears I hear a smash from down the hall. I run towards the sound and I find that a servant has broken something in the dinning room. There is broken glass all over the floor underneath a small table with a yellow tablecloth. I kneel down to assist the servant cleaning up the mess, but something I cannot see pushes me from behind and I fall forward onto the pile of broken glass. I put my arms out in front of me to break my fall but I cut my hands severely. I panic and run to Prince Rolgan's chamber, crying and covered in blood, but when he opens the door he just scoffs at me and calls for the castle doctor. He lets it be known that his is not pleased that I have interupted him and shows no concern what-so-ever for my well-being. When he is speaking with a guard I glance into his room and see a woman I do not know laying naked on his bed. She just sneers at me and stretches out, flaunting how confortable she is on my future husbands bed.

The doctors come and take me to the windowless medical room where they remove the glass and bandage my hands. Rolgan just goes back into his room, not knowing that I have seen his secret lover. No one comes to visit me in the room and I am told to stay there even when the doctors leave. Overwhelmed by everything that has happened that day (finding the skeletons in the forbidden place, cutting up my hands, and realizing that Rolgan doesn't care for me) I start sobbing uncontrollably. I hear the door open and someone wraps there arms around me. At first I though it was Galia or the King but when I open my eyes in turns out to be the elf prince. He doesn't say anything but just lets me cry on his shoulder. At some point I fall asleep on the lone, small cot in the medical room.

I have a dream (a dream within a dream!) of sneaking out of the castle and riding a horse along the river that runs behind the castle. It's a beautiful clear blue day and I run into the elf prince. He finds my "escape" amusing and calls me daring and brave. There is a bit more to this dream-within-a-dream but I cannot recall anymore at this time.

The next day I find out that the elf prince has gone home. I tell the King about Rolgan's apathy towards me and the woman I saw in his room and, to my surprise, the King breaks off the engagement and throws Rolgan out of the castle. I am somewhat relieved that I do not have to marry anymore, but new anxieties about my future arise. I pass the day trying to show Galia how to reuse paint brush handles and make new brushes, but it is all but impossible with my bandaged hands. Later in the day I call for my personal carriage and go with Galia to take her home. I am hoping that getting off of the castle grounds will help alleviate some of my anxieties.

After seeing Galia home my carriage is surround by heavily armoured men on black horses on the road back to the castle. They kill the driver and my guards and drag me to a black carriage that has stopped just behind mine. I get thrown in and land at the feet of Rolgan, who sexually abuses me while on route back to his castle. I get thrown into a tower cell that is empty except for a small narrow window and an old dirty matress on the floor. Left without food and water for what seemed like a forever I was crying when Prince Rolgan returned and raped me and I cannot defend myself at all because of my disabled hands. He eventually leaves and drops a small morsel of food on the floor.

I don't eat, I just cry and give into despair. I do not know how long I am trapped in the tower when I feel someone lift me up and begin to carry me. In my half-unconscious, half-starved daze I cannot tell who it is. There are the bodies of the heavily amoured men laying all about and I snap to full consciousness when whoever is carrying me passes the bloodied body of Prince Rolgan. He is so freshly dead that his blood is still steaming. When we finally exist the castle I can get a clear look at my rescuer - it's the elf prince! Woo hoo! He just smiles softly at me.

The dream becomes fuzzy here as I struggle against consciousness but alas I fail and awaken. And I was hoping for some steamy elven sexual healing, dammit. Er, anyway, there is a lot of similarities of my waking life in this dream, including feelings of isolation, rejection and fear, feeling trapped, being molested and raped, and anxieties about my future. Yeah my life is exciting. Not.
      Last edited by Sekhmet; 12-07-2007 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling errors.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      The dream I had last night seemed to go all over the place, and because I did not write it down upon awaking I have forgotten some of the details.

It starts off on an island beach resort where many people are enjoying the fine weather and warm water. I am relaxing on a beach towel not far from the water and I can see a family of four in front of me. There is the father and son, who are caucasian, and the mother and daughter, who are oriental. The father is playing with the children at the water's edge and the mother is watching from their beach towel not far away.

Seaweed started drifting to shore in vast amounts and many people start rushing out of the water. Some of the seaweed has jellyfish hidden inside and they are stinging whoever happens to touch them. The father ignores the seaweed and continues to allow his son to play while the daughter responds to the mother's call to get out of the water. Eventually, the frustrated mother gets up and rushes over to her son and pulls him to shore, where she cradles him in her lap and fawns over him for a bit. The father and mother begin to argue. For some reasons the father has not seen the jellyfish and has not acknowledged all the people rushing out of the water. He is angry because he thinks that the children should be allowed to continue to play in the water.

Just then there is a voice over a loudspeaker telling everone in the army to gather in a nearby parking lot. Just after that sirens start going off all over the resort. Apparently I am a soldier, even though I am on vacation, I am being enlisted to fight. At the parking lot all of the soldiers who have gathered are told that we are under attack - but the sky is clear and there are no signs of "enemy" activity anywhere, (unless you count the mass amounts of seaweed and jellyfish washing upon the shoreline). The soldiers are given weapons and ammunition, split into groups, and most are sent into the forests to "hunt down the enemy."

My group consists of 16 men and I (the only woman) and there is a wide variety of nationalities represented. Our orders are to secure the area as the civilians are escorted to safety. Chaos ensues when smoke bombs and gunfire errupt from an unseen source. There are people running everywhere and some of the commanders from the soldier's units are either killed or run away. Some of the members from my group (including the commander) get seperated from us in the smokey chaos. The rest of us commandeer a school bus and directs civilians to get on. It takes a few trips but we seem to get all of the civilians in the area to a nearby airport where an airbus is waiting to take them to saftey.

Before the last airbus leaves I hear something odd and run off on my own into a nearby forest. There is a helicopter trying to take off from an akward angle on a hill and I cannot figure out it managed to land without hitting any of the surrounding trees. There are two men in the cockpit and they look like they start to panic when they see me. The copter begins to lift into the air and I duck because I am afraid of being hit by the blades as the craft straightens out. When it is off the ground and starts to ascend gunfire errutps from a nearby bush and damages the underside of the helicopter, but does not stop it. When the copter is gone, a muscular black man steps out from behind the bush. It is the commander of my unit and he asks me to come along with him. I agree and report that all of the civilians have been evacuated and the vacation resort has been secured. He gives me a strange look but says nothing.

We walk down the hill, through some thick bushes and straight into what looks like a zen garden. The men from my unit are all sitting on benches that encircle the rock garden and seem happy to see me. The commander asks me if I remember everyones name and to point them out if I do so. I think it is a weird request but I comply and am able to name every single member of my group except one, a black man with long dreadlocks. The man with the dreadlocks laughs at me and says in a thick jamacian accent: "My name would be "Johney Oh" in english and it rhymes with cloud". I still cannot remember his name and the whole unit finds it very funny.

I am told that when I dissapeared into the forest that I had dissapeared for several months. The "enemy" could still not be found and everyone wanted to know where I had been. I tried to tell them that almost no time elapsed between running from the airport to coming across the helicopter in the forest, but no one believes me. The is a bit more with my unit on an aircraft but I cannot rememeber most of it. The dream ends soon after anyways.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries

Massacre in an Underground City

I just woke up from this dream/nightmare.

I looked like a Chinese woman, I could speak a multitude of oriental languages and I was in this underground city type place. There were these squads of soldiers who were gathering people, at what seemed to be random at first, and killing them in cold blood. I did not get a look at any of the soldier's faces because I was to busy trying to run from them, so I had no idea who they were. There were panicked and frightened people everywhere, running for their lives and trying to find a place to hide.

I ran into what looked like a small warehouse and hid under some steel steps and behind some wooden crates. There were a small group of people of mixed ethnicities hiding in various parts of the room. We could hear screaming and gunshots from outside and we were all frozen in terror. Some time passed and the noise outside seemed to quiet down a little, but soon a large group of the soldiers burst into the warehouse and dragged everyone out of hiding. I saw then that the soliders were all oriental looking and spoke in Japanese. They seperated everyone who looked oriental and instantly shot everyone else who was not.

The soldiers then interrogated the remaining civilians to find out their background. When I was asked I was too scared to answer and so remained silent, even when some of the soldiers tried to beat an answer out of me. I finally shouted at them to go to hell in Japanese and they pushed me into one corner of the room while they continued to drill the remaining civilians. Eventually the soldiers pushed a woman who had Japanese citizenship in my direction, lined everyone one else against the wall and shot them. The soldiers then left.

The Japanese woman and I sat in a daze until it grew silent outside. We wandered outside together and found that the soldiers had killed everyone they met except for people who were Japanese. I was overcome with grief and guilt because I seemed to have survived the massacre (even though I was a Chinese person) because I just happened to speak the "correct" language. I wander around in a daze for a while, past the destruction and heaping pile of bodies and the dream ends about there.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had an interesting dream last night, but I have forgotten most of the details because I got up and let the dogs outside immediately upon waking - rather than write the dream down.

What I do remember is a long Victorian looking hallway with many old wooden doors. There was something about a dark-haired man in a red checkered shirt in one of the rooms off to the left, but I cannot remember the significance. There was also something about a rocking chair and a fireplace but the significance of that is also lost to me. Despite the old Victorian appearance of the house, it had a very modern looking bathroom, though I only remember seeing it while I went down the hall towards the room with the man in the red checkered shirt.

I can only remember fragments of images but it was fairly long and I wish now that I had taken a moment to write the dream down (if only in point form) rather than rush to get the dogs outside. On the other hand, I did not want to have to clean up dog pee off the floor, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had several dreams last night and I attribute it to:

a) all of the spirit enegy on the loose, because the veil between the worlds of Light and Dark was very thin,
      b) all the candy I ate.

Okay, "b" is probably the more likely explaination.
      I can only remember this dream right now though:

It starts off behind a three story house with faded yellow bricks. I do not know if the house was in a town or in the country but the backyard was fairly large and had trees all around the perimeter, though there were no trees or shrubs on the actual yard. It was autumn and the entire backyard was covered in leaves of various orange hues.

At the beginning I stepped out of the backdoor of the house (I do no recall anything about the inside) and I saw two middle-aged women frantically stuffing leaves into black garbage bags. There were three black garbage bags lined up on the edge of the small wooden porch (just to my right) and almost at the same time I saw them, the women saw me and froze in place and stared at me with shocked looks on their faces. One of the women (with dirty blond hair) kind of speed walked over to me and asked what I wanted in a nervous manner while the other woman (with dark brown hair) continued with the frantic leaf stuffing. I gestured to the house and said I was here to stay a few nights. Apparently the place was a bed and breakfast inn or something. The blond woman seemed disoriented for a moment than apologized and showed me to a room.

I returned to the backyard as the sun was setting and found the women were still frantically putting leaves into garbage bags, but were also burning some in a firepit in the middle of the large yard. I went over to them and asked why did they not just burn all the leaves and though the brunette responded, I cannot recall exactly what she said. Something about it taking to long or something? It was then that I noticed there was something burning at the bottom of the pit that was not wood or leaves but I did not say anything. In the morning I went into the backyard and the women and garbage bags were gone. I went over to the firepit and tried to see what was at the bottom now that the fire was out. I could see the charred remains of what looked like a human torso and head. I was not scared, just a bit disgusted and I went back into the house.

When the two women returned, I asked them about the body in the firepit and the blond woman broke down and started crying while the brunette woman paced nervously around the room. They admitted to murdering a man who had checked in a few days before but they swore it was in self defense. The brunette woman said they burned the head and torso in the fire and dumped the arms and legs in various leaf filled garbage bags around the area. The two women seemed scared and genuinely felt guilty so I told them to gather the clothes they were wearing during the murder and to gather some bleach. We dunked the clothes in the bleach then burned them when they dried. I asked the women to find a bucket and when they returned we shovelled the ashes from the fire pit into the bucket. Then we dumped the ashes from a moving vehicle along a desolate road somewhere in a deep forest.

When we returned to the bed and breakfast inn, there was a police crusier in the driveway and the two women began to panic. I told them to calm down because the police do not know anything and are probably just going to question them about any previous guests they have had. We went inside and were questioned by the police officer about the missing man, but he seemed convinced that we did not know anything so he left. After he was gone, the women asked me to follow them out to the firepit. I cannot remember exactly what they did now but somehow the firepit turned into a large well with a ladder leading down. The women said I could escape through here and I said goodbye and climbed down into the darkness.

It did not take very long for the ladder to lead out into an bright open area. At first I thought it led outside but then I realised it was some sort of dungeon that was just very well lit. The only way I can describe it is as a battle area in a first person shooter videogame like Quake or Halo or something. Anyway, it was very maze like and everything was made of sienna coloured bricks. Half of the area was underwater. When I first came out of the well hole there were three small flying black ship things that opened fire at me. I ducked under something and waiting for the ship things to pass. They dissapeared through a hole in a wall high above me. I came out of my hiding spot and looked down and saw some passageways under the water. I dived into the water and tried to reach the them but I was pushed to the other side of the dungeon by a strong current. I pulled myself up onto a ledge and saw some other people attempting to reach the underwater tunnels as well, but they seemed to be having the same problems as I.

The dream gets fuzzy here. There was something to do with a competetion between the other swimmers and I and something about those dark ships coming back but I cannot really remember the rest. I do not recall if I, or anyone else, ever made it out of there.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      This dream starts off in the lobby of a building that seems to be a cross between my old two-storey highschool and some sort of castle or fortress. The layout is similar to how I remember it though some of the hallways have unusual maze-like twists or dead ends. Everything seems to be made of white or grey marble on the inside of the building and white brick and silvery metal on the outside. The entire school/castle sits on the edge of a limestone cliff and overlooks a vast, waveless ocean. The atmosphere outside is perpetually clouded over and foggy.

There are many students and teachers wandering about the halls and everyone is wearing long, flowing gowns and robes that I can only describe as high fantasy fashion (much like Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings). It is the first day of school and I am ascending the main staircase to get to the office on the second floor because I cannot find my schedule and I have no idea where to go (this is something that actually happened to me, but on my first day of college, not highschool). I expect there to be a set of glass doors at the top of the stairs, which would lead to the hall that leads to the office, but instead there is just a large pane of glass which will not budge when I press on it.

To my left there is a metal door (in reality there is an empty space there, which drops down to the first floor) and when I go through it I find myself in the auditorium. I almost become lucid at this point because I know that this is the incorrect layout of my old highschool, but there is a flash of blue light from behind me that distracts me from my thought process. I turn around and see a little girl run right through the glass pane. She has short dark brown hair, a white frilly dress, a dark red cloak or cape, and she looks to be about 4 or 5 years old. Anyway I follow her and find that I too can now walk through the glass pane, but the little girl has disappeared and I can only see random students and teachers wandering around.

I walk down the hall to the office and find that it looks nothing like I remember it. Where the main entrance to the office should be there is a window with no glass and a large ledge. It looks like a concession stand or something. I can see into the office, but there does not appear to be a door to get in or out. There are two men on the other side of the window doing paper work and they both seem out of place. Unlike everyone else in the school who are dressed in flowing robes and are average looking people, the two men in the office are dressed in normal modern clothing and look like trolls or something. One has brown leathery skin and pointy ears and the other has a dark blue scales and large horns sticking out at the top of his head. They both stare and scoff in a condescending manner when I tell them that I have no idea where to go. I kind of "faze out" as the two office workers are finding what I need and I only snap out of my daydream when I notice the papers on the ledge right in front of me. The office workers snicker at me and tell me to hurry along because the bell rang while I was off in la-la-land.

Before I go anywhere ask them about the head of an animal I can see on a wall behind them. I can not recall what kind of animal it was but I am sure it was a buffalo or a bull or something. It had to be a fresh kill because there was blood running down the wall from where it was mounted. The trolls tell me that they just killed the animal that morning and mounted the head because they did not know what else to do with it. I ask them if I can have it because I am interested in cooking the brains and promise to bring them some if they hand it over. They give me the animal head and I gleefully skip off and boil that animal's brain after draining all the blood and collecting it in a glass vial. I am still in the school but I have lost all interest in going to class because I cannot think of anything else except cooking and eating the brains.

I return to the office window some time later and offer some of the meat to the troll-like office workers. I tell them that it tastes just like liver or steak (I can no longer remember exactly which one I said) and they accept what portions I offer but say that I had better have more to share. I do not know what they mean but just then a stern-faced, grey-haired old woman appears and demands that I offer her some as well. Apparently she is the principal and she is there to investigate why I am neglecting my classes in preference to cooking animal brains. I give her half of the meat that I have left and she decides to let me off this time because she likes that taste of the food I offer.

Just then the bell rings, because school is over, and everyone leaves for the day. I hide in a corner and eat my food because I am in no hurry and I think it is strange anyone is trying to leave because there seems to be nothing outside of the school except for the ocean in the back and never-ending fog everywhere else. When I am done eating my brains, I mean, the brains I cooked, I go to the main lobby on the first floor and contemplate going outside into the fog. From behind me there is a flash of blue light and when I turn around I see the little girl in the white dress running down the hall and disappear around a corner. I try to follow but bolts of lightning shoot out of the ground every time I get close and I have to stop or jump out of the way to avoid being hit.

I lose sight of the little girl and find that I have become lost in the maze-like halls. I see a set of metal doors at the end of one hall and when I go through them I end up in a stairwell that is made of red brick (rather than white brick like the rest of the school). There are steps that seem to lead up to the second floor but I am not interested in going there so I try to exit through the large metal door whence I came. Unfortunately the doors have locked behind me and I have no choice but to go up the stairs. When I am at the top I discover that there are actually two doors and one leads into the second floor hall while the other seems to lead outside. I go out the door that leads outside and find myself on a metal fire escape that overlooks a large courtyard - which in turn overlooks the ocean behind the school. The marble floor of the courtyard is broken up and smashed, with some pieces overlapping, layered or on a dangerous slant. There is only one large slab of marble that is flat and it is near the cliff edge.

On the flat piece of marble I can see the little girl and she is standing with three other people. There is a gargoyle-like man, a tall slender woman with wings and a little boy dressed in black. The four of them stare out over the water and continue to do so even as I descend the fire escape as far as I can. The last ten steps are twisted, crushed or broken off and I have to jump onto the smashed and jagged marble below. When I am on the ground I have to navigate the broken pieces of marble like a maze. I hear a loud, raspy yell in the direction of the four people, followed by a gurgling sound and soon after a thick black smoke starts billowing into the cloudy sky. I cannot see what is going on because the layers of broken marble are blocking my view.

When I finally find my way to the flat slab of marble, there is a large bonfire in the center and I can see two arms sticking out of it. The winged woman is still staring out over the ocean and I can now see that her wings are broken and bleeding. The little girl and boy are poking the fire with sticks and I assume that it is the gargoyle like man in the fire because he is no where in sight. I ask the children what they are doing my they ignore me. I walk over to the winged woman and ask what is going on and she glances at me for just a moment then turns back towards ocean. She says that she wants "to go there," but cannot do so because she cannot fly. I look in the direction she is pointing and I see the faint outline of land in the distance. I cannot tell if it is another continent or an island. I try talking to the winged woman again, but she ignores me.

I turn back to the children and see them scrapping meat off the arms in the fire and eating it. I go over and ask them why they are eating the gargoyle man but just then the arms in the fire seem to come to life and pull themselves out. The arms are not much more than charred bones now but they still drag themselves along the ground and try to grab at the feet of the children and I. The little girl does not seem fazed and she just side steps the attack, but the little boy freaks out, runs to the edge of the cliff and throws himself into the ocean. I avoid the skeletal arms and try to go after the boy, but he is much faster than me and lunges over the cliff before I can reach him. The winged woman is completely unaffected by the commotion and continues to stare at the land across the ocean like nothing is happening.

The little girl turns to me and says that all of this is my fault because I am "not supposed to talk about it." She then does something to the skeletal arms (though I cannot remember what) and the attack is stopped. The little girl then picks up the arms and tosses them into some marble debris to her left. She then walks to the edge of the cliff where the little boy went over and just stares down over the cliff. The winged woman suddenly jumps from the edge and begin frantically flapping her broken and bleeding wings in an attempt to fly. She screams as her wings shred and tear apart and she falls into the ocean. As soon as she hits the water she disappears and does not resurface. I was fearful that the little girl would end up in the water too, but she had started laughing when the winged woman fell and continued to do so even as I went over to her. I do not recall anymore as the dream seemed to end there.

I *AM* Glyphs! Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      UCT or home - depends what time you catch me :P
      intersting dreams

you should see if you cant add the poll option of outstand if you can, or ask a mod to fix it for you.

You'r dreams generaly seem to have a lot of negativity or saddness in them, do you think that this might be a dream sign for you?
      "There are people who say there is no God, but what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views." ~Albert Einstein

Ask meWay BackYour SoulMy Dream Story (Chapter two UP!) •

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      intersting dreams [/b]
      Thank you!

you should see if you cant add the poll option of outstand if you can, or ask a mod to fix it for you.[/b]
      It would be nice to have another option on my poll but I am not too concerned about fixing it and I doubt the moderators would have the time to do so !

You'r dreams generaly seem to have a lot of negativity or saddness in them, do you think that this might be a dream sign for you?[/b]
      My life seems to have a lot of negativity and sadness in it. I have tried using my personal negative feelings to bring about lucidity, but it has not worked as of yet. Various other techniques that I have read throughout the forums have also been ineffectual. I am starting to believe it is because of the negativity and sadness within myself that makes it difficult for me to achieve regular dream control. But, I just have to keep trying, eh?

think positive

Remember, things always get better in the End. Have you tryed seeing a psycologist or someone how you trust spiritualy? It might help you rise above your predicament.

Good luck, and I'll be praying for you!
      "There are people who say there is no God, but what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views." ~Albert Einstein

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
      think positive

Remember, things always get better in the End. Have you tryed seeing a psycologist or someone how you trust spiritualy? It might help you rise above your predicament.

Good luck, and I'll be praying for you!
      [/b]
      Yes, I do have a place to go to express my various concerns. Thank you!

I had this dream on November the 4th. It takes place in a small cove somewhere along a sea or ocean. Rather than take the time to describe the whole place, I whipped together an arial map in a paint program. Click on the title below to open the image (yes, i know it is crappy).

"The Sunken Boat in the Cove."

Many people are gathered on the beach when a challenge is presented to see who can swim all the way around the cove. The starting point is the beach and the finish line is the docks. All of the swimmers stop for a rest at the sand bar and some of them try to dive down to an old boat that has sunk in the deepest part of the cove. No one can seem to hold there breath long enough, though. The challenge to swim to the docks is all but forgotten as everyone is more interested in reaching the small shipwreck.

When it is my turn I am successful in reaching the sunken boat. It looks like a small wooden fishing boat and it is laying upside down in the sand. I see a small gap between the cove bottom and boat that I can slip through. I do not have any scuba gear or a flashlight but I want to get underneath the boat. The sunken boat settles into the sand as I go underneath and I become trapped just as I am starting to run out of air.

I almost panic, but quickly find that I can lift the boat through the water if I kick my legs hard enough. I push the boat up onto the sand bar for everyone to see, but the other swimmers get angry at me for disturbing a shipwreck. I am not really fazed by their attitudes because I am just happy that I did not drown. The dream ends there.

I have heard from various sources that giving dreams a title helps with recall, so I am going to try that from now on.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had this dream on November the 5th. It takes place in a city that is half subterranean. Most of the shops and recreational areas are above ground, while the living quarters of the civilians are mostly below ground. There is a vast tunnel system that connects the entire subterranean area to the above ground city. The main character of this dream was a tall, dark-haired man who dressed in black and had a dark red cloak around his shoulders. Because he looks very much like Vincent Valentine from the Final Fantasy 7 franchise, that is what I will refer to him as, even though I am not sure if it supposed to be him or not (it is easier than typing out "main character" every time anyway).

"Half-Subterranean City.."

The dream starts off in Vincent's living quarters. Unlike most other homes, his residence is above ground. He is laying down on something (I can no longer remember if is was a bed or a sofa) and having a dream or vision:

he is exploring the subterranean area when he stumbles across a woman being brutally murdered by a knife wielding man in a remote area of the tunnels. The murderer, who was wearing a green shirt and black pants, takes off and disappears around a corner. Vincent tries to give chase by he cannot find the culprit. Soon, Vincent finds himself in the tunnels underneath a tea shop in the center of town and he sees another woman being murdered by the man in the green shirt.

The vision or dream ends there and Vincent believes that he has seen a vision of the future. He spends the next few days patrolling the areas where he saw the murders occur but comes across nothing suspicious. He goes into the tea shop one night and finds that it is devoid of people. In the tunnels below the shop, it is unnatually quiet. Vincent checks out the living quarters in the area but all of the homes are mysteriously empty of people and furniture. There is a commotion above ground and when he goes up to investigate, Vincent finds that there is a group of people fighting in the street outside of the tea shop. Amidst the group of people who are fighting is the green shirt man that Vincent had seen in his vision. Rather than become involved in the steet brawl, or even find out why it started, Vincent just watches from the side lines until it dies down. When Greenshirt breaks away from the fight and enters the underground tunnel system, Vincent follows close behind.

Greenshirt seems to wander the tunnels aimlessly for a while but he does nothing suspicious. After wandering around for a while, they end up in the tunnels below the tea shop and it is there that Vincent is confronted by the man, who demands to know why he is being followed. Vincent tells him of the vision he had a few days before where he saw Greenshirt murder two women with a knife. The man seems a bit perplexed but then laughs and invites Vincent to his residence. When they get there Vincent sees that the man's home is actually one very small room with only one chair, a television, and shelves on each wall, cluttered with various random stuff.

Greenshirt puts in a horror movie that depicts the deaths of two characters in the same manner that Vincent had seen in his vision, and says that he had just watched that film a few days before. When the movie is over, the man pulls out an old videogame system that looks like an old Atari, except that it has "Azure" written on it instead, and starts to play old-school Tetris. Vincent sees thrity-one cents in change on one of the shelves, takes it and leaves.

The dream ends there. This is a strange dream! Like, WTF?!

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had this dream on November the 6th. It takes place on a long stretch of beach at night. There are sticks and logs and seaweed all over the place that was probably brought in with the tide. I am walking with someone and even though I cannot see his face and he does not remind me of anyone I know in waking life, we are friends in the dream. He is wearing a grey, hooded sweater, dark knee-lenth shorts. I cannot remember what I was wearing. We seem to be the only people on the beach and there is no other illumination except for that of the moon.

"Nighttime Beach and Disappearing People."

My companion and I are walking barefoot through the soft, cool sand. We carry our sandals and try to avoid stepping on beach debris. After a while of walking and talking (I cannot remember our conversation) my companion points out an orange light in the distance. We walk to it and find an old man has build a little fire amidst some piled up logs. I want to sit by the fire but my friend wants to keep walking. He seems upset that I want to stay with the the old man, and he slowly walks off into the darkness.

I have a long and interesting conversation with the old man about various topics but I have all but forgotten our conversation. When I became bored of talking to the old man I walked off in the direction that my companion had gone. I did not notice until I was some ways away, but I had forgotten to pick up my sandals when I walked away from the fire. I searched the beach for what seemed like forever, but I could not find my friend in the dark. The old man's fire was a speck in the distance and it was becoming very cold, so I decided to head back.

When I got there I found that the old man was gone and my sandals were missing. I was upset about several things so I sat by the fire until it almost burned itself out, waiting for someone to come along. No one does though, and the dream eventually ends.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had this dream on October 27th, 2006.

"Two Aircraft and a Department Store."

The dream starts off with me standing in the middle of a roadway, looking up and watching two aircraft circling overhead. The first aircraft is a bi-plane and the second aircraft is a glider. One of the planes is chasinging the other, though I can no longer remember which one was the pursuer and which one was being chased.

At first the aircraft are life size but they flew into a giant department store and suddenly become toy sized, where the chase continued. I followed them into the department store but eventually lost interest in watching the chase. I wandered the many aisles, looking for something, though I was not sure at the time for what. While I was going through the store, I could still hear the sounds of the toy sized aircraft and caught a glimpse of them on occasion, weaving between display stands and shoppers.

I came across a lawnmower that I thought my dad would absoultely love and pushed it half way across the store to the cashier when I suddenly realized something that had to do with my dad (cannot remember exactly what though), before returning the mower to the place I found it. I also realized that I could not get the lawnmower home because there was no way for me to carry it home on my bike, which was waiting for me outside the store all of a sudden.

All throughout the department store I remember seeing a little blond boy darting between the aisles and hiding behind things. I am not sure if he was watching the aircraft chasing each other, or if he has any other significance. He does not look like anyone I know in waking life, but every time I saw him in the dream I "felt" something, though I am not able to articulate what.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      This is a dream I had on October 28th, 2006

"Flying Between Toronto and London."

There is a large three story house on the side of a dark hill (I don't know why the hill was dark, it just was). People are vigorously running from room to room and from floor to floor. I cannot remember why now but it had something to do with music, (like musical chairs except on a house-wide scale or something?) I kept seeing several boys from my past (including a boy I used to call Rob Pigwater) and some men that I like now, regardless if they are real or fiction. I did not feel really connected to anyone, like they just saw through me and I was just watching from a distance.

Before all of the music and running around started, I begged my parents for my own room, because I had to share one with two people I don't know or like on the third floor. There is a small room on the third floor that is empty and hardly used and I wanted it. When I finally get the room, I do not keep it clean and this leads to a house-wide hide-and-seek or something, though I can no longer remember how.

I tire of the noise and craziness going on inside, and especially of a dark, unidentifiable man who was following me through the house, and I crawl out of the tiny window in my new room and onto the roof. I suddenly realize that I am not in my hometown of London, Ontario and I need to get back there so I can attend my theapy session when the morning comes. It is dark out and there is several hours before the sun will rise, so I am confident that I will make it.

Large, flowing white wings srpout from my back and am excited to have them, but my parents appear in a window and tell me that they don't think I'll make it and that I am wasting my time. I spread my wings and jump from the roof. While I can fly, I have trouble staying at a certain hight. I cannot seem to get above the powerlines, not because of the lines themselves, but because of an invisible force that keeps pushing me down when I try to fly at a certain hight. I am also disoriented at first and have trouble figuring out which way is west.

I try to fly so that no one sees me, but that becomes impossible when the sky begins to lighten as dawn approaches and I have to to ignore anyone who stares or hollers at me. Not long after people start to notice me flying through the air, I sense a sinister force behind me and I am forced to land in a field that has a large hole in it. I dive into the hole hoping to lose my pursuer. There is an extensive underground cave system and I run into Vincent Valentine (from FF7) while trying to navigate it. Vincent attaches something to his belt or penis (I cannot remember which now) and asks for oral sex, saying that it will give him the power to defeat the sinister presence that is chasing me.

Somewhat unsettled, I leave the cave without providing requested service and fly away. The sinister presence seems to be gone for now so I just try to enjoy gliding through the sky and feel the morning chill in the air as the sun begins to rise. Even though I am facing west as I fly, the sun is rising directly infront of me though I think nothing of it in the dream. As the sun rises, I begin to feel heavy. It becomes very difficult to fly without intense concentration on flapping my wings. I can do it, but I also become very disoriented direction wise, and because facing the sun all the time is blinding me.

I see a tall building made of golden coloured glass ahead of me. It has a very gothic, yet modern design. I sense the sinister presence getting close behind me again so I fly to the building and land on a ledge. I try to move around on the glass surface discreately, but only end up drawing more attention to myself. The people on the inside of the building gather and stare at me. Feeling uncomfortable, I fly away from there and continue towards London, though I am forced to look down a lot because the rising sun is directly in my eyes. It is at this point that I suddenly realize that the sun is rising in the wrong place. I know that I am heading in the correct direction but I am perplexed as to why the sun is rising in the west and not the east, like it is supposed to.

I finally reach London but because I am very tired, I can only fly a few metres above the ground. I end up flying underneath a steel bridge that is painted bright red, trying to avoid pedestrians and cars. Somehow I have aquired a red hardhat, though it is conveinient because I kept bumping my head on the bottom of the steel bridge.

I do not make it to the hospital for my therapy session because I am suddenly back in Toronto laying on the bed in my new room. I am trying to explain to my dad that I am going to attend my session through astral projection and I will write everything down when I return to my body, or something.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had these four dreams on December 3rd, 2006.

#1) In the first dream there was an old lady travelling through a thick temperate forest on a ship. The ship was magical and it could sail across both water and land. The old lady was hunting down an enemy that she had been pursuing her whole life.

She comes across an old man who is stranded in the middle of the forest and offers him a ride on her ship, which he gladly accepts. Through their ensuing converstaion it is revealed that the old man is the enemy that the old lady has been hunting for, though they do not fight because they are too old and too tired. The forest clears and the ship sails away on a large body of water, and the dream ends.

#2) The second dream takes place on a peice of land owned by my Aunt and Uncle, out in the eastern coast of Canada. There is some sort of gathering and we (both friends and family, as well as some random unrecognizable characters) are all sitting around two fires on opposite ends of the open space, wrapped in blankets or doing various activities. The sky is overcast and it is "spitting" rain, but the gathering continues despite the slight chill coming off the ocean.

I am sitting on the ground near one of the fires when a shadow falls over me. I look up and there is an elderly native man standing over and staring down at me. He is dressed in the traditional clothing of his indegenious clan (though I cannot recall the name of the tribe) and radiating a pleasant warmth. It becomes quickly apparent to me that no one else can see him. The dream becomes fuzzy here and I cannot remember any more for a bit.

Later in the day the drizzle has stopped and there are a few partings in the clouds where the late afternoon sun shines through. The gathering is still going full strength though I am laying down on a blanket away from everyone else. Through half lidded eyes I again see a shadow fall over me. I open my eyes and there are three native indians in traditional clothing huddled together and staring down at me. There is a young woman who seems strangely farmiliar though I cannot place a name to her face. There are two young men, one who looks like someone I used to know named Mike (but with long hair), and another whose face is shrouded in darkness. I am not afraid or worried, though I am a bit uncomfortable with all of them staring at me in silence.

I get up and go over to my Aunt Dorothey, and ask her who the three strangers are, even as they continue to watch me. Again, though, no one else can see them except for me and my family silently thinks that I am eccentric. For some reason I know what my family thinks of me. The dream ends there.

#3) The third dream takes place in a busy city with narrow streets. There are two people with me; a young woman and a young man, and though we are friends in the dream I do not recognize them as anyone I know in waking life. Everything about the city seems very dreary and grey and takes place in the Chinese section of town. I think it's raining.

The young woman and I give our hair scrunchies away or something and then convinced the young man to come along with us to buy some new ones. We all went into a store that had three stands filled with hair elastics. Even though it wasn't necessary or whatever, my friends and I wanted to buy bigger and more poofie scrunchies.

There is an old man in a grey trench coat standing in the entranceway of the strore. No one else sees him except me and we make eye contact. His look unsettles me and I am afraid to leave the store because I know the old man is waiting for us. I cannot remember any more of this dream.

#4) In the last dream I was a beautiful Chinese movie star who had just been signed on to a new movie. The filming location was deep in a temperate forest and was difficult to get to because there were no paved roads. There was a shallow, rushing river near the filming site that I had to be carried across because there was no bridge and I did not know how to swim. For some reason I was already in a bright red film costume when I was carried across the river. I could not see the face of the man carrying me across, yet he smelled farmiliar.

Filming eventually begins but is quickly halted when it suddenly starts to downpour. The cast and crew try to take cover in the equipment tents. As it is raining, the director adds a sex scene to the film, starring my character, and doesn't ask if I am interested in participating because he just assumes that I would. I refuse and say that my stunt double can do it, but she refuses also. I storm out of the tent and into the pouring rain after I quit because the director would not stop harassing me about doing the offending scene.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      Dreamed this on December 14th, 2006

"Pregnant with Twins."

The dream starts off with me nine months pregnant with twins. I am lost and I have nothing to my name, and I wander aimlessly down a long stretch of road in the middle of nowhere. I walk for hours until I come across a little farm that seems vaguely farmiliar. I do not see any hydro lines or cars and it is soon aparent why: I am on a Mennonite farm. The Mennonite couple who answer the door are the same ones whom I remember from my youth: they owned a small store that they ran out of their house, close the the trailer park my parents and I went to every weekend in the summer. I have forgotten their names now though.

When the couple saw the state I was in, the husband rushed to hitch up the horses to the carriage and they took me to the nearest hospital, which was in a small town a few miles away. The showed great concern for me and even waited with me until I had been admitted. The Mennonite couple said they would come back the next day to check on me before they left. The hospital was a huge 5 story building that towered over everything else in the tiny town. It was strangley disproportioned compared to the area it was in, like it would be a hospital found in a busling metropolis, not a sleepy, country town. Despite its size, the hospital was unusually quiet and there seemed to be no one around.

A male nurse in green scrubs greeted the Mennonite couple plesantly but barely looked at me while he filled in the admission forms. The nurse still wouldn't look at me when he brought a gurney in for me to lay on and show the Mennonite couple out. As soon as the couple was gone the male nurse strode right past me and did not even acknowledge my presence from that point on. I was wisked away to another part of the hospital.

The female nurse pushing my gurney parked it in a hall outside of some rooms that had no one in them and I asked why I could not go into one of those rooms, but she ignored me. I was left alone in the hall and even though I could see all of the normal equipment that are in hospital halls, there was absolutely no one around. No nurses, no patients, no custodial staff: no one.

I layed on my gurney until I became restless and cold and got up to try and find someone. Just then three male doctors walked through some double doors at the end of the hall and came up to me. The one in the middle had a file that they were all looking at and discussing. I tried to get their attention, and though two of them glared at me for a second, none responded to my questions. When the three doctors were done reading the file, they finally addressed me, but said that, despite my condition, they had no rooms available for me and said that I would have to sleep outside in the grass.

I kind of stared at them dumbfounded and demanded to know why I had been admitted as a patient if they was no room - which I knew was a lie because all around me I could see rooms for patients that were completely empty, though ready for use. One of the doctors shook his head and said: "We have room for patients, just no room for you."

I broke down into bewildered tears as I was pushed to a pile of straw in a grassy spot by the hospital's main entrance and asked to get off the gurney. The female nurse threw a thin blanket over the straw and then turned around and went back into the hospital. I couldn't believe what was going on but I laid down on the pile of straw because I was exhausted and defeated. I could feel my babies kicking from the inside, as if they knew something was deeply wrong as well. I remember wishing that I was dead as night came, because it was so cold and the thin blanket did nothing to keep me warm. Only once or twice did a nurse come out to check on me, or offer me a sip of cold water.

When the sun began to rise it woke me up because it was right in my eyes. It was a bit foggy and everything was covered in a light frost. I was shivering violently and my lips were blue but I was much too weak to move and seriously thought I was going to die there. I suddenly felt some warm hands lift me up and I was tightly wrapped in a heavy blanket that smelled like barnyard animals. I opened my eyes and saw the Mennonite couple, who demanded to know right away why I was not in the hospital.

When they heard of my horrible treatment at the hospital, the Mennonite couple take me in their carriage back to the farm, insisting that I can give birth in the comfort of their home. I don't rememeber much else from the dream though I do know that I woke up before giving birth.
      Last edited by Sekhmet; 12-07-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling errors.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had this dream on December 30th, 2006. It is long and somewhat "story" like. I remember dreaming it like it was a graphic novel or something, if that makes any sense. I have no idea what bought about a dream like this.

It starts off in a land of monsters, which is ruled by a short, ugly orc who lived in a white and green marble castle. Because of a civil war going on, everyone is trapped in the castle, including a beautiful human princess who was seeking shelter from the fighting. It is not made clear in the dream why the Princess was in the land of monsters in the first place. The Orc King and the Princess had names in the dream, but I forgot what they were upon waking.

"The Orc King and the Princess."

The Orc King lets the Princess into his castle and makes her stay in a cage that is suspended above the throne room. The only way into the suspended cage is up a rusty ladder that is leaning against a pillar and then balancing on a tightrope. Though he tells the Princess that she is not a prisoner, the king will not let her leave the castle. The ugly, little orc also makes his lustful desires for the beautiful Princess be known, but she rejects any and all of his advances. The king is dissapointed, but respects her wishes to be left alone. Before he leaves, the Orc King has the suspended cage lowered to the floor and tells his servants to meet every demand that his beautiful human captive makes, as long as it does not involve leaving the castle.

The king leaves the throne room and goes into a cave below his castle. There is an old orc witch who lives there and she tells the Orc King of a powerful magic item that is owned by the father of the Princess being held captive upstairs. The Orc King immediately begins to plot holding the young woman randsom in exchange for the magic item, but the witch warns that the Princess has some magic power of her own and will enchant and destroy the king if he is not careful. The Orc King tells the old witch of his sexual desires for the Princess, which have been increasing every minute to the point where he was beginning to wish that he was human, so that his beautiful young captive would recieve his advances. The orc witch is horrified at the kings confession and flees the cave in disgust.

That night the ugly ruler of the orcs laid upon his bed and was just falling asleep when the Princess appeared in his chamber. She splashed a cold, silvery liquid on him immediately it began to feel as if it was burning off his skin. The Orc King screamed and writhed in pain on the floor, but as quickly as the pain had come it was gone. He stood up and realized that he had been transformed into a human. The effect was temporary and wore off when the sun rose, but not before the Princess finally recieved the king's lustful advances. For many nights afterwards the Princess returned to the Orc King's chamber at night and splashed him with the strange water that transformed him into a human, and every night she came to him the king fell more and more in love with the Princess.

When the fighting in the surrounding area suddenly stopped and it was safe to venture outside, the Princess wasted no time in escaping the Orc King's castle and fleeing to her own kingdom. The king was heart broken but he did not pursue her. That night as the king sulked under the light of the full moon, he suddenly felt a searing pain and was transformed into a human again, even though the Princess and her magic water was no where around. He hid in his chamber until susrise when he expected to revert to his normal self, but when he did not, the king snuck out of his own castle and went to find his beloved Princess. His heart and mind desired nothing else now except to be with her.

The transformed king searches for a long time, but eventually finds the Princess. She is surprised to see the Orc King in his human form and is more so when he asks to marry her. She accepts and as a wedding gift, the father of the bride gives them the powerful magic item that the Orc King once plotted to obtain. (For some reason this powerful magic item looked exactly like an old-school typewritter. Just some of that random dream imagery, I guess!) The new groom asks if he can take the magic item to his kingdom, to restore peace, and the Princess and her father agree. The older king insists on going ahead though, not knowing that his new son-in-law's kingdom is a land of monsters. Taking the magic item with him, the old king leaves the newly weds to be alone.

The Princess and her new groom try to catch up the the old king after consumating their marriage, but when they are about half way between the two kingdoms, the Orc King suddenly reverts to his ugly, little self. He is distraught because he believes that his beloved human bride will have nothing to do with him while he looks like a monster, but the Princess comforts him and does not leave. The Orc King asks his bride if she has any more of the magic water but she shakes her head no. The Princess tells him of a magic fountain within a cave that will fulfill any one desire if he bathes in the water, but the Orc King has to journey to find it on his own. The Princess then returns to her own kingdom to wait the return of her new husband.

The dream either skips a bit, or perhaps I have just forgotten the sequence, but the Orc King travels for a long while before finding the magic fountain in a far away land. He washes himself in the water and his ugly green skin melts off and he is transformed into a human again. Unlike the previous transformations, however, this is a pleasant experience and not a painful one. The transformed king rushes back to his land and finds that not only has the fighting between the monsters increased, but his father-in-law has been viciously murdered and the powerful magic item stolen. Because none of his subjects recognize their king in human form, he is attacked whenever spotted and has to sneak around as much as possible.

The transformed king find his way to his castle and spies the orc witch in the courtyard. S appears to be in possession of the magic item. When she sees her king, the witch immediately recognizes him and hands over the magic item without a fight. She also gives the Orc King an amulet and says that his loyal subjects will recognize him as long as he wears it. The old orc witch then falls over in pain and blesses the union between the Orc King and the Princess before expiring. From her dead body a white bird flies forth and disappears into the expansive blue sky.

The dream doesn't really expain how, but the human Orc King uses the magic item to end the fighting in his land. The Princess joins her husband in his now peaceful kingdom and they live happily ever after... NOT!

Actually, though the king has many loyal subjects who respect his peaceful rule, there are equally as many monsters in his land who resent being ruled by a human. A bloodthirsty rebel faction kidnaps and kills the Princess and the transformed king abdicates his throne in his intense grief. His land breaks out in violent war again, but he does not care. The Orc King buries his beloved bride on a hill between the two kingdoms and then lays down on her grave and dies of despair.

The freaking end.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      This is a dream I had on December 31st, 2006

The dream starts off with my family and I inside a volcano. The chamber we are in has a marble floor and display cases, against the walls, all around the room. It looks like a museum display for an ancient native culture, and in fact my family are there as a part of a tour group. In the south end of the chamber there is a set of stone stairs that lead up to a fissure, refered to as the "Offering Hole." On every third step of the stairs is a large guardian totem. There are five in total and they have been carved out of black obsidian. Beside the stairs are two native crafted containers that have five peices of gold in them.

"Family Vacation."

The tour group (of about twenty-five people, including my mom, dad, two brothers, sister-in-law, two neices, and I) is led up the volcano and into the chamber. Despite being built inside a volcano, the chamber is not that hot at all. The tour guide warns everybody against touching the gold at the base of the stone stairs, lest the volcano spirit become enraged, and the stone guardians awaken to seek out and destroy the thieves. We are all led up the stone stairs to view the "Offering Hole" and while most of the group is distracted, someone takes that time to steal two peices of the gold. The tour guide is alerted when two of the stone guardians come to life, forcing everyone back down the stairs. The culprits are quickly apprehended and removed from the chamber. The theives were a man who looked like James Bond and a woman who looked like a stereotypical Russian spy/femme fatal. The two stone guardians return to their specific steps when the gold is returned.

When everything has settled down, two young women in the tour group are offered a chance to don native costume and participate in an offering ritual. They are asked to put two long and narrow straps of leather in their mouths. The thin straps seem to be attached to something across the room, but I cannot see to what. The young women have to ascend the stone stairs with the offering of fruit and meat held above their heads, and not let the straps fall out of their mouths. While the rest of the tour group is watching the ritual, I follow the leather straps across the room to see what they are attached too. It turns out that one strap is attached to the gentials of a male statue while the other strap is attached to the genitals of a female statue.

As I am making this weird discovery and the rest of the tour group are watching the ritual, someone else takes that time to steal all five peices of gold and escape the chamber. When all five of the guardians start to move and the crime has been discovered, the tour guide panics and tells everyone to run for their lives. In the confusion of everyone trying to escape the wrath of the volcano spirits, the two women participating in the ritual either fall, or are pushed, into the "Offering Hole."

My family and I escape down the volcano safely, and find an expansive, dark, gothic town. There is some sort of freakish goth parade going on and I ask my dad for the digital camera to take some pictures. As I wander the streets looking for a good shot, I end up losing sight of my family and becoming lost. I wander for a while in the dark and eeiry alleyways and streets and when I start to get cold, I go into a building that looks like a store. It is empty of people, but there is a stage with bright red curtains at the back. On the stage I see my cat Bambi, whom I know must be a ghost (because she died half a year ago) and she appears to be transparent. Regardless, I was happy to see her and took a few pictures with the camera. Despite being transparent and ghost-like on the stage in front of me, Bambi appeared completely solid and lifelike in the photos.

I hear some voices outside and turn away for a moment. When I look back at the stage, Bambi is gone. I go outside and see my family being heckled by some goths. Once back together we find the main road and follow it out of the dark, gothic city. The area outside of the city is snow covered and very unlike the environment around the volcano. I looked back the way we came and I can still see the volcano looming over the goth city. (I feel that I should have become lucid at this point, but I did not.)

I tell my family about seeing Bambi but no one believes me until I showed them the photos that I had taken. Even after seeing the photos they do not seem interested or excited and just want to meet up with the rest of the tour group. The remaining people in the group were now waiting at the base of a snow covered hill. There was some sort of building at the top that we had to get to, but the hill was steep, slippery, and in some areas large boulders and sharp rocks portruded out of the snow.

The younger of my two older brothers asks me for the camera and I reluctantly give it up. The tour group slowly ascends the hill and makes it about half way when the path is blocked by a huge pile of snow. Everyone in the group, including my family, stands around and complains about the cold or the tour in general while I try to dig a path with my hands. No one seems interested in helping me and I have to do it alone. When enough snow has been removed so that we can pass, my brother (who is in possession of the digital camera) runs past everyone else to the top of the hill and smashes the camera against a rock. The camera does not appear to break completely, but I am upset because I think I have lost the picture of my cat Bambi.

I run and try to catch up to my brother but he disappears into the building at the top of the hill. I cannot find him when I go in, though I do find the camera on the floor in one of the rooms. It appears to only have sustained structural damage but I notice something weird when I review the photos: though my cat Bambi appears solid and lifelike in photos, in images taken of my youngest neice (earlier in the tour apparently) she appears ghost-like and transparent while everyone else appears solid.

The dream ends there.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      Lucid dream from November 7th, 2006. This is my fourth since joining DV.

"Flooding Valley and My Telekenesis."

There was some sort of gathering at a local school, which sits half way up a steep hill. Thousands of students were packed into the school with sleeping bags and other camping supplies. Apparently we were going to be staying there for some time, though there were no actual classes being held. I was there with a boy and a girl that I do not recognize and we pick a spot to camp out that is in one corner of a large room. I am not sure if the room was the gymnasium.

At one point I was walking through the halls and I see some former friends of mine in the corner of my eye. Because we do not get alone anymore in waking life, I ignored them in the dream and kept walking. There is food venders down the hall, but the two people who run it cannot even bag a salad without arguing. I become upset because I am hungry and I want some food, but the arguing vendors will not even look at me.

A bit later in the dream there is something to do with some nuns appearing at the school. Apparently they are have to supervise someone, or something. I cannot remember much of this part of the dream because it is very fuzzy.

There is a sudden influx of people (both children and adults) from outside. The town at the bottom of the hill suddenly floods. There is water up the the roof tops the the houses and the water continues to rise. As more and more people try to get into the school, it becomes very cramped and chaotic. The little boy who I am with tries to clime a rope up to the balcony seats, to get away from the throng of people, but I unconsciously reach out my hand from across the room and the boy is pulled off the rope by an invisible force and is brought over to where I am sitting.

It only takes a few hours for the water to recede, but because people's homes are completely destroyed, most end up staying inside the cramped school. The next day everyone wakes up and finds that all of the doors that lead outside have been locked. Panic ensues, as everyone starts to believe that they are going to die. I feel something in my pocket, and when I pull it out, it turns out to be a large silver key. As I gaze upon it, the boy and girl I am with say goodbye and vanish into thin air.

I use the key to open the gymnasium door, but find that not only has the river flooded again, but the waters are much higher than before and has literally washed the town at the bottom of the hill completely away. I step out of the door and am up to my ankles in water. I have to dodge to the side to avoid being crushed by the hundreds of people rushing out of the school.

I follow the waters edge for a while and find a large stone golem saving people from being washed away, but only if money if thrown into his mouth. I toss a toonie, but miss. Since I am not drowning or in danger, the golem and I just shrug at each other. I can see some office building further up the hill and I start to walk towards them.

I walk through I parking lot and suddenly stop. Though everthing feels real, I sense something is amiss and try an RC. I plug my nose and cover my mouth and discover that I am still able to breathe. I attempt th same RC several times before I accept that, yes, I am dreaming.

Immediately upon attaining lucidity, I see my mom walking towards me. She does not appear as she looks now, rather as she appeared in her hippy 20s (which I have only seen in photographs). She is trying to show me an orange and white shirt she bought for me, but I ignore her and continue on up the hill. I look back and see that my mom's face is sad and I feel bad for hurting her feelings, even if it is only a dream.

I enter an office building and go up to the roof. From there I use telekinetic powers to lift the entire building off the ground and make it hover above the city, like a giant spacecraft. Some people come rushing to see the spectacle that I am creating and amoungst them is a small group of people who claim that I am the alchemist they are looking for. I ask them what that means, but they will not answer and run away instead.

A bunch of "bad guys" appear. They want me to join them so they can use my powers, but I telekenetically kick their butts and bend them to to my will. They promise to be my loyal lackeys if I spare them from harm, but I am bored of them and kill them with my powers anyway. I fly my building/spacecraft over to the top of a neighbouring building, where I can see some sort of party going on. I invite anyone who is interested to join me on my flying building, but no one seems interested.

I cannot rememebr any more of this dream

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had this dream last night (January 9th).

"Awakened by a Ghost."

I dreamed that I was sleeping on my bed. I woke up in the dream and saw that there was a small rectangular mirror beside me. I picked it up and tilted it towards me but intead of my reflection, there was a reversed image of a transparent male figure. I knew immediately that it was a ghost and it startled me because it looked like the figure was hanging over me and about to strike or grab me or something. It freaked me out so much that I woke up for real!

This is not the first time I had a dream like this. In late November or early December in 2006, I had a dream where I was laying on my stomach on my bed and a male, bearded ghost walked into my room and placed his hand on my right shoulder. That too startled me into consciousness. I had forgotten about that dream until now because I had not written it down at the time.

Freaky!

indeed! do you think maby it was like the "old hag" syndrom?

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I do not know... It very well could be but the thing is, when I awaken for real, I am not experiencing paralysis (and I usually sleep on my side or stomach, not my back).

I am going to look into it, however, as well as attempt to apply the suggestions I recieved in the Nightmare forum.

LD Count
      Canada
      DJ Entries
      I had several dreams last night but I can only remember this one:

January 10th, 2007 - "Day Trip in old Westfalia."

In the dream I appeared as I looked at about age 11 or 12. I was with my mom and dad and we were in our old 1986 Volkswagen Westfalia. We were driving down an urban street that was lined with old Victorian and Edwardian style buildings, as well as many trees. In the dream, this was supposed to be our hometown of London, Ontario, but the areas we travelled through looked nothing like any area of London that I recognize. I don't remember many of the buildings, but one stuck in my memory for some reason. It was a three story bulding made of dark grey bricks and a black tile roof. The front door was a dark red and there were vines growing up the entire front side. This building sat opposite of a three-way intersection and I recall noticing it the first time my parents and I drove past it because my dad had to make a left turn. Though it had a unique and vaguely farmiliar look in my dream, I cannot recognize it as anything I know in waking life.

My parents and I drove out into the country, though it did not look like the country surrounding my hometown (as I know it in waking life, anyway). We drove for a long time and came to a thicket of trees which seemed to have a picnic area in the middle. My dad drove the van towards the picnic tables but the westfalia got stuck in some mud that we had not noticed before. My parents got out of the van and walked towards the picnic tables and it was then that I noticed an old man in a blue uniform. He looked like a thin Captain Highliner. I walked amongst the trees while my parents talked to the captain. I found a little stream and noticed something moving in the water, but my mom called me back to the van before I could get a look at what it was. As we drove out of the grove (and almost got stuck in the mud again) I watched the old man walk towards the little stream with a blank expression on his face. He waded into the stream before the van turned onto the road and I could no longer see him.

We drove for miles again, past farmland and forests. I noticed that we travelled fairly far without seeing a single building. Soon though, my parents spotted group of white houses and they wanted to go check them out. Parking the westfalia behind one of the houses my mom and dad got out of the van and started snooping around. I was afraid of being caught doing something illegal so I stayed in the van. When my parents had not returned for a long time, I got out of the van and went to look for them. From the window of one of the white houses I could see someone looking at me and I was afraid that they were going to call the police on me for tresspassing. I started back to the van but I suddenly heard a group of people laughing and carrying on. Following the noise I came across my mom and dad and some strangers on the front balcony of one of the houses, opening champagne bottles and having some sort of celebration. The old man in the blue uniform was there as well. Apparently it was his house and he had just won it in a sweepstakes or something (and that is why everyone was celebrating?).

My parents had one glass of champagne before returning to the van and heading home. The trip home didn't seem nearly as long as the trip out there, and I don't recall seeing the picnic grove on the way back. When we returned to London, it again was the strange London with all of the Victorian and Edwardian building. When we came to the three-way interesection and my dad turned, I watched the vaguely farmiliar dark grey, three story bulding grow smaller and smaller in the rear view window. When we were some distance away I saw the dark red door swing open, but I woke up before I could see what was behind it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast