• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I'm getting banned. If anyone knows me and is interested, look at this.

" I'm leaving Dreamviews because I've had enough of it, and for good measure I want you to ban me. If you're thinking of doing that you should probably take into account what I'm about to confess:

1. I've lied about more or less everything.

2. Many (not all) of my Lucid Task dreams are complete fiction. I've made up dreams like that to get me greater access to the forum, like the Task-o-t-m-Club.

3. Many (not all) of the dreams in my Dream Journal are complete fiction. I made them up for post count.

4. I've copied this and made a thread on it in Off-Topic, so that everyone knows exactly why I'm being banned.

Those are the main things. I don't want to trouble you with everything. Anyway, I have no idea why I've taken so much trouble over this. So I'm leaving. In case I wish to return, I'd be grateful if you'd ban me, if the reasons I mentioned up there aren't enough.

Sincerely yours,

A Humble Sinner. "

That was a direct quote from the message I just sent a few people who know me. I posted this in case anyone else wished to know why I was getting banned.

I was fed up with DreamViews so I sent a confession to Seeker and asked him to ban me, just in case I ever have some godforsaken idea of returning here. Hopefully he'll ban me.

Bye, Dreamviews, Bro, DDK.

Edit:
      Quote Originally Posted by A Humble Sinner View Post
      Yeah, I realise it could be taken in a completely negative fashion. It was wrong of me not to be more careful.
      Last edited by A Humble Sinner; 12-29-2007 at 11:23 AM.
      I'm not a Lurker - I prefer to frighten people from the front.
      I'm a Member now - my signature's in for the chop.

Nothing in life can be said to be unfair - everything is the result of freedom and where would freedom be without the feedom to take the consequences?

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      Whaaaat the heck?? Who cares if you lied?? Pshhh. Why you doing this??

Quote Originally Posted by Mes Tarrant View Post
      Why you doing this??
      For attention. He probably wants everyone to ask him not to leave or something.

I'm not going to do that.

New Zea-la-land
      OH. I'm sorry, I'm a little tipsy. /me shouldn't post on DV in said condition!!

/me shouldn't post on DV in said condition!!
      You've been online almost all day! Go do something constructive - sleep, maybe?

At least I have a good excuse - being sick.

New Zea-la-land
      Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
      You've been online almost all day! Go do something constructive - sleep, maybe?

At least I have a good excuse - being sick.
      I have a good excuse!! I'm on my winter vacation with nothing to do at my parent's houseeee, but yes you are correct I should be going to sleep. HEHE.

I have a good excuse!! I'm on my winter vacation with nothing to do at my parent's houseeee, but yes you are correct I should be going to sleep. HEHE.
      Well, OK, I guess that's a good excuse. I need to go to sleep now, I don't know what timezone you're in, but here its 1 in the morning.

And yet, I'll still be here in 15 minutes

Edit: We hijacked this guy's thread . Sorry about that!

Tempe, AZ
      Wow, i've never read a stupider comment in my life.
      Dude, we don't care if you lied, all lying does is make people take you a lot less seriously. So if thats what your doing then you are succeeding.
      Also, another thing is i would like to know why you are fed up with DV. It didn't do anything to you, or maybe your just being a baby and trying to get more attention, who knows.
      Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
      - Morpheus
      Completed
      Goals:Be in an anime, be in a huge battle, play out a normal super hero day, be god of a religion, use jutsus, find dream guide, what is the meaning of life, all tasks of the months, find a DV member.

Veteran of the DV Wars Man of Steel's Avatar
      LD Count
      ~35
      Houston, TX
      Wait, what?

That's despicable! But we'll still miss you. Those of us that know you, that is. Not me, as I don't. Know you, that is.

[Edit:] Wow, how did so many posts get in here before I replied? Damn! Anyway, you horrible attention-craving despicable liar you, as Mark75 would say...

GET OUT

No, I actually mean that. Really. I do. Of course, I'm not quite myself at the moment. Kinda tired-ish. And stuff. Plus I'm typing this while my damned dial-up modem reconnects, which could take a decade or two it's seeming like. Out-dated piece of antiquated crap. The sounds of a dial-up modem connecting are like none other, as far as cruelly irritating goes. Seriously, they should actually use this to torture prisoners of war or something. Oh look, I accidentally pressed cancel, now I have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!* So now I'm just inanely rambling. For no reason. No coherent reason, that is. Gah, if I get another "Remote computer did not respond" error, I'm going to go all Jackie Chan on this thing's ass, I tell you!!!!! Wherever the ass is on a laptop... Battery compartment maybe? Seriously, I feel like beating the shrimp out of it. With a large herring, two car batteries, and a frozen turkey. Repeatedly. With great fervor. Any minute now, the connection will go through, I'm sure. HEAR THAT, YOU ROTTEN ISP?!?!?! ANY BLASTED MINUTE NOW, YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS DONKEY CRAP!!!!!

Or not. I'm going to sit back and wait now, maybe take me a little nap...

YAY!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!! EUREKA!!!!!

>_>

<_<

>_>

Quit looking at me like that, you freaks.

*Notice the five -- not one, not two, no, not even three, but FIVE -- exclamation marks. If that's not a sure sign of faltering sanity, I don't know what is.
      Last edited by Man of Steel; 12-29-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Tempe, AZ
      sorry for interupting your conversation. lol.
      Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
      - Morpheus
      Completed
      Goals:Be in an anime, be in a huge battle, play out a normal super hero day, be god of a religion, use jutsus, find dream guide, what is the meaning of life, all tasks of the months, find a DV member.

Quote Originally Posted by camera_man1231 View Post
      sorry for interupting your conversation. lol.
      You'd better apologize... posting something on topic. Shame on you

Tempe, AZ
      Holy shit, this is a fast posting thread.
      - Morpheus
      Completed

Quote Originally Posted by camera_man1231 View Post
      Holy shit, this is a fast posting thread.
      I like my F5 button

Tempe, AZ
      F5 button, how does this F5 button work???
      I want one...
      - Morpheus
      Completed

New Zea-la-land
      Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
      Well, OK, I guess that's a good excuse. I need to go to sleep now, I don't know what timezone you're in, but here its 1 in the morning.

And yet, I'll still be here in 15 minutes

Edit: We hijacked this guy's thread . Sorry about that!
      It's like past 3 AM here but I'm too tipsy haha. Oh man this isn't very good for my image. I should keep these comments to the drunk thread!! Now go to sleep, you!

Now go to sleep, you!
      OK. I can do this. Just press the red X in the corner, and it'll be over... ready... click! *Webmaster signs off*

Tempe, AZ

I'll go to sleep when i'm dead...

I just had this crazy idea...you ready?

Alright, what if every post you did, you could change your avatars expression!!
      That would be the coolest shit right!

sorry, about that...

I say really weird things at 4:00 AM.
      Last edited by Howie; 12-29-2007 at 05:47 PM.
      - Morpheus
      Completed

I'm not doing this for attention, brainiacs. I really want to get banned. I made this thread in case bro or DDK have something last-minute the want to say, as their both great friends of mine.

Nothing in life can be said to be unfair - everything is the result of freedom and where would freedom be without the feedom to take the consequences?

Tempe, AZ
      But why? Thats all i wanted to know from you fool.

P.S - Your post's are 123! Thats crazy!!
      - Morpheus
      Completed

New Zea-la-land
      Quote Originally Posted by A Humble Sinner View Post
      I'm not doing this for attention, brainiacs. I really want to get banned. I made this thread in case bro or DDK have something last-minute the want to say, as their both great friends of mine.
      Bro is MIA at the moment, and just PM DDK!

I gt fed up with DreamViews. In case I ever wanted to return - and that, I feel, would be a bad idea for me - I asked to get banned.

Tempe, AZ
      Okay, i'm going to ask you one more time...
      WHY do you get fed up with dreamviews?
      People like me?
      - Morpheus
      Completed

Victoria B.C. Canada
      I'M LAEVING 2 GOODBYE ALL PLEASE DON'T FORGOT ME!

Please tell me to come back, i miss dreamviews this much and i havn't even hit reply yet.

edit- Ok i did, but now i can't leave this post...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! somebody spank me i've been a bad poster.

Missing you DV already. *kiss*

Veteran of the DV Wars Man of Steel's Avatar
      LD Count
      ~35
      Houston, TX
      Notice my edited post. I freaking LOATHE dial-up.

never better Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      BuffaLOVE, New York
      Quote Originally Posted by Man of Steel View Post
      Wait, what?

That's despicable! But we'll still miss you. Those of us that know you, that is. Not me, as I don't. Know you, that is.

[Edit:] Wow, how did so many posts get in here before I replied? Damn! Anyway, you horrible attention-craving despicable liar you, as Mark75 would say...

GET OUT

No, I actually mean that. Really. I do. Of course, I'm not quite myself at the moment. Kinda tired-ish. And stuff. Plus I'm typing this while my damned dial-up modem reconnects, which could take a decade or two it's seeming like. Out-dated piece of antiquated crap. The sounds of a dial-up modem connecting are like none other, as far as cruelly irritating goes. Seriously, they should actually use this to torture prisoners of war or something. Oh look, I accidentally pressed cancel, now I have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!* So now I'm just inanely rambling. For no reason. No coherent reason, that is. Gah, if I get another "Remote computer did not respond" error, I'm going to go all Jackie Chan on this thing's ass, I tell you!!!!! Wherever the ass is on a laptop... Battery compartment maybe? Seriously, I feel like beating the shrimp out of it. With a large herring, two car batteries, and a frozen turkey. Repeatedly. With great fervor. Any minute now, the connection will go through, I'm sure. HEAR THAT, YOU ROTTEN ISP?!?!?! ANY BLASTED MINUTE NOW, YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS DONKEY CRAP!!!!!

Or not. I'm going to sit back and wait now, maybe take me a little nap...

YAY!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!! EUREKA!!!!!

>_>

<_<

>_>

Quit looking at me like that, you freaks.

*Notice the five -- not one, not two, no, not even three, but FIVE -- exclamation marks. If that's not a sure sign of faltering sanity, I don't know what is.

You have dial-up... on a laptop?

Hmmm, not so super now are you?

as for Sinner, no one cares, gtfo.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast