• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

the dream underachiever FizzlemanJ's Avatar
      over there

FizzlemanJ's Journal

I will be recording all my dreams here.

This journal I hope will be very active!
      Last edited by FizzlemanJ; 03-06-2008 at 12:25 AM.
      LD's: One plus one equals two!

My dream journal:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=54175

over there
      March 6, 2008

OK here's my first lucid, when I was seven.

So I went to sleep like normal, and I wake up in my garage. I find my dad working on a car I've never seen, and my mom was there too. Then I realized it was a dream. I said to my mom "you know you aren't real." My mom said "I know." After becoming lucid, i began to try to alter my dream. I tried to fly, and slowly levitated up over our house... but that was it.
      Last edited by FizzlemanJ; 03-07-2008 at 01:42 AM.

My dream journal:

Cranston,Rhode Island
      You don't remember any others ?

and are you from SPP?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=54160
      ^ Dream Journal^
      Goals:
      Remember my dreams a week strait
      Have more than 10 LD's in a month
      Have 2 LD's on my futon instead of my bed

over there
      Yeah I do, but I haven't posted them yet. I can only remember bits and pieces of my dreams, and they don't make sense.

And yeah I'm from SPP. Go ahead and read my newbie post if you want.
      Last edited by FizzlemanJ; 03-06-2008 at 01:09 AM.

My dream journal:

over there
      March 6, 2008.

Aha! This one I was partially in control.

I was six years old in this one. Me and my little brother are in our boxers wearing capes, nothing else. Suddenly two evil aliens appear, and that's when I decided to take control. I grabbed an alien and smashed his head into my bathroom door. I opened the door and slammed it on his head, pinning him. So the whole time we beat the crap out of the aliens.. punching, kicking, and pulverizing them. It was hilarious, I didn't even know I was this violent in my kindergarten years.
      Last edited by FizzlemanJ; 03-07-2008 at 01:42 AM.

My dream journal:

Cranston,Rhode Island
      Quote Originally Posted by FizzlemanJ View Post
      Aha! This one I was partially in control.

I was six years old in this one. Me and my little brother are in our boxers wearing capes, nothing else. Suddenly two evil aliens appear, and that's when I decided to take control. I grabbed an alien and smashed his head into my bathroom door. I opened the door and slammed it on his head, pinning him. So the whole time we beat the crap out of the aliens.. punching, kicking, and pulverizing them. It was hilarious, I didn't even know I was this violent in my kindergarten years.
      I lol'd so hard xD nice one and you should put all the dreams you remember bits and pieces and if you remember more of that dream later on you can add to it :]

AND LOOK AT MY DREAM JOURNAL AND COMMENT NO ONE HAS YET!!!! >:C
      Last edited by Elite; 03-06-2008 at 01:51 AM.
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=54160
      ^ Dream Journal^
      Goals:
      Remember my dreams a week strait
      Have more than 10 LD's in a month
      Have 2 LD's on my futon instead of my bed

over there
      March 6, 2008

UPDATE: New normal dream

This dream I've had several times. It was scary but exciting as hell.
      So I'm at my house playing manhunt with around 20 people. We were wearing camo and were armed with airsofts. Then suddenly this gargantuan (like 150 feet high) Godzilla Lumbers toward us. The ground shakes violently and we all run for cover. (It was around 8:00, so it was dark.) So there we were laying on the grass, watching Godzilla destroy everything. He saw me, I ran into the house. I hid in the house with my friend, then looked out the window and see his eye lstaring through at me. (Just like the movie.) Then everything exploded, the walls caved in, it was nuts. I got out of the house, and the rest of the dream was an adventure. Lots of exploding, gun-fire, and running. At the end of the dream when I woke up, I was both shoked and exhilarated.
      Last edited by FizzlemanJ; 03-07-2008 at 01:41 AM.

My dream journal:

over there
      March 7, 2008

Last night I tried dream recall. I told myself over and over that I would remember my dreams. It took me a while to get to sleep. I woke up at an REM period and tried hard to remember my dream, but it didn't work. I woke up 2 more times, but, it didn't work. Next I woke up in the morning and I remembered two dreams. In one I was in a sort of Half-Life kind of town. I was in my laundry room, and my mom was there too. She told me I had been signed up for Football camp. I reminded her that I don't play football. I'm hitting myself in the face right now for not noticing that obvious dream sign. My mom said "Oh yea" and I went to the sign up building. (the area was very grassy, with many alleys.) A couple kids from my school were there talking. I left the building and went to the back door. I got pricked by a bush and saw bright red thorns with green tips sticking into my hands and feet. I pulled them out, it hurt a lot. But then, I completely forgot about the thorns in my feet and ran off to find something to do. (another obvious dream sign) By now it was nightfall, I was in the heart of the town. There were many other kids and teens there too. I guess I didn't understand the strange world I was in, because A girl in her twenties yelled at me to get down on the grass.I dropped to my stomach. I instantly realized what had happened. The town had a curfew. Watchmen came out and passed spotlights across the many kids in the park. I saw kids silently shuffling over to darker places, so I slowly got up and followed. But I was caught by a watchmen. That was it for the dream. It made sense to me as much as it makes sense to you.

Now for my other dream.
      This happened right after my other dream. So after I was carried off, I was taken to a giant, and I mean 5 times the olympic kind, indoor swimming pool. This was the "ocean" There were many schoolchairsfloating in the water, so I instinctively took my seat. Many other kids from my school came in too, and sat in a seat. Half confused, and half expecting this strange phenomenon, (yeah, a dream sign.) I let the waves crash over me. While underwater, i saw a tube about three feet in circumferance. I swam through it. On the other side was a little alice in wonderland style cave. Inside was a dwarf like creature. ( I knew them too be witches.) The "witch" planted a little flower in the ground, then died. I woke up. A weird bioshock and half life dream.

So, how was that for a first atttempt at dream recall? Please post what I did right, and what I need to improve on.
      Last edited by FizzlemanJ; 03-15-2008 at 06:32 PM.

My dream journal:

over there
      March 8, 2008

Last night I attempted a FILD. I woke up at 5:00 am, hoping I was still in REM, I tried it out. After seeing no HI, I gave up and went to sleep. I had a strange dream about cream filled bunnies. I was standing in an unfamiliar room with people I recognized but had never met before. They gave me two chocolate cream filled bunnies. We ran through the neighborhood until we were in an open field. There I saw a swimming pool emmiting steam. The whole scene seemed like it was out of a fairy tale. The landscape was lush and green. I went exploring in the forest on the edge of the field and came across a snake. I grabbed it by it's head the way i've seen on nature shows. But then it baed it's teeth and tried to bite me. I screamed for help, I couln't just drop the snake and let it bight me. I ran down the length of the field, and saw a trashcan. I threw the snake at the can, but I missed. I then ran to the others, on the other side. We searched for the snake. When we spotted it one person killed it. When I got back to the neighborhood, I saw bright neon tents and attractions. It looked like a Chinese New Year party. I don't remember doing anything at the party, so I went back to my house. I went upstairs to my room, reminding myself to do reality checks after I fell asleep (i was already dreaming.. lol)

My first lucid!!!!

After drifting off to sleep in my other dream, i had a FA. I quickly opened my eyes, but everything wa a little fuzzy. I heard a booming voice telling me to get up. Then I realized I was dreaming. (a dream inside a dream.) I told the voice to shut up. That did the trick. As my first order of business I looked out my bedroom window. It was nighttime. I focused on making it daytime, but the sky and clouds turned red. After a few more seconds of concentration, the red seemed to wash away, leaving a brilliant blue sky and lush landscape. I flew out the window, soaring above the field and party. (It was the same dream I had had a few minutes ago, but I was in control. After I was done flying, I did a test to see how lucid I was. I made a lightbulb appear. I summoned another lightbulb and used PK to hurl it at a tree. Satisfied, I summoned a gun. I then went inside my house and found my brother. I told him I could do the matrix, and did it in front of him. Then we raced. ( I beat him by making him run in slow motion.) After the race I woke up. It was confusing to sort out that it was all one dream, but I was completely enthralled that I had a lucid dream.

So how was it for a first?

My dream journal:

Sounds really kool! Its weird how all these people have so many different ways of calling the way they induce an LD, like MILD or WILD, since Ive never really tried any of those.

I bet it felt AMAZING waking up and knowing that you were just in full control of your dream! Well suprisingly, my second lucid dream wasn't all that exhilirating but it's probably cuz I didn't have an actually "plan".

over there
      March 13, 2008

LD number 2

This was a long one. Interestingly, I seem to have but one method of obtaining lucidity, failing a FILD. Right after I fall back asleep in the middle of the night I get a DILD! I'm going to keep this up, because it's worked perfectly. I don't know how or why, but that really doesn't matter.

On to the dream.
      I found myself in my school library after being on vacation. My teacher told the class that we had one day left to finish. I was ticked. I saw m friend and said hi to him. I don't know why, but I realized I had been dreaming. I told my friend it was a dream and he believed me after doing the reality check. I got really excited, but remembered to stay calm. My LA writing teacher told the students to go back to class, they all walked in a line (weird because I'm in middle school.) i hopped out the window, determined to ditch those losers. I was in the court yard now, I tried to fly, but it was hard and I only hovered for a few seconds. I did pass through the roof though. I tried the flying again, and succeeded. I seemingly was flying at incredible speed. i looked to my left, but the walls of my school barely moved at all. I closed my eyes and imagined mountains. I found myself whizzing over lush peaks. I tried the beach too, but it didn't have a good enough effect. Next i tried a little "adventure." I imagind myself as an explorer on an expedition to travel into the heart of a dinosoar infested jungle to slay the king python. Unfortunately I spent to much time trying to think of details and plot to make the adventure more vivid. I woke up.

My dream journal: