• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Twilights of Autumn Chastity-Autumn's Avatar
      England

Chastity Autumn's Oneiric Archipelago

I already have a dream diary on a wordpress blog from another website, however, I thought it wouldn't hurt to make a back up. I'm a little cautious because last time I recorded my dreams on a website, it was put under construction and the dream diaries were removed. @_@ I hope it's okay to post multiple entries for today because I'll be transferring my other dreams to this diary.

Also, if you're wondering about the name "Oneiric Archipelago," I chose that because I wanted to describe my dream world as a huge sea of different things and has many different aspects, as is the case with everyone's, really! : )

And if you spot any dream signs, feel free to let me know! : )

Also, I have written down other dreams here that I had in the past or at least a month or so ago. These are dreams that I've never written down before, but have always stuck with me, so I decided to write them down.

~ Dream Key ~

Regular Dreams
      Lucid Dreams
      Nightmares
      Dream Signs
      Hypnogogic/Hypnopompic Hallucinations
      Sleep paralysis
      Comments/Notes

~ Known Dream Signs ~

> My sister, Stephanie

> Being late (Usually for school, even though I've left now)
      - Being at primary school/secondary school

> Being chased
      - In every dream where I'm being chased, I usually have a wall that has ivy all over it and other plants growing out it. I run across it to escape.
      - Getting chased by murderers/stalkers

> My granny being alive

> Seeing Zoro from OP

> Feeling guilty and/or worried

> Ghosts
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 08-17-2008 at 09:50 AM.
      ★ Chastity Autumn's Oneiric Archipelago ★
      ~In the end, I know that in the end,
      The stars and the moon will smile
      And in the end, I know that in the end,
      The whole universe will smile at us ~

England
      Trying to quit something I've never done

Wednesday 29th January 2008

I was sat smoking in the living room of my mum’s house, and she was completely okay with it…she was sat there giving some to me. However my cousin kept looking disgustedly at me, even though she smokes, too.

I then decided that I wanted to quit, and I walked out of the house with my sister, Stephanie into the town centre, which looked weirdly different. It looked more victorian for some reason, but I could still tell it was the town centre. While walking, I started a huge, “I’m going to quit!” speech to my sister.

When I awoke, I felt my heart was heavy and I felt bad that I smoked. I was determined I was going to quit…but when I rallied round, I remembered that I don’t even smoke and I never have and never will. Although my cousin and mum do really smoke.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:06 PM.

England
      Late for School!

Monday 7th July 2008

I left school a couple of weeks ago, however, in this dream, it was my first day back after the summer holidays. Me and my sister got up extra early before we had to go to school.

Soon, even though it wasn’t time to leave for school yet- I left the house and ended up at the school, which had been totally rebuilt. It looked nothing like the current school.

I Stepped inside and made my way into an extremely large room, decorated with the colours white and cream, and had a large, thick pentagonal/hexagonal pillar in the centre. Each side held various photos of teachers; it seemed as though each wall was dedicated to one teacher in particular. The room was eerily quiet, and there was absolutely no one else there- or even in the whole school.

I walked up to the pillar and walked around it, looking at the photos of teachers- the only ones I can remember clearly were the ones of my Geography teacher, Mrs Grayson. In each photo she was either dressed up in a silly costume like you would in a fancy dress party or she was making a funny face. I soon left the school building and headed home.

Back at home, I realised that my sister and I had time to kill, as I looked at the clock and it was still early- not time for school yet. However, what seemed like just a moment later, I looked at the clock again and it was time to leave for school! However, I didn’t want to leave for school yet because I wasn’t ready; I couldn’t find a clean pair of underwear to put on. Then I started to get worried about being late. I vaguely remember managing to get some to wear, however I was still worrying profusely over the fact that we were going to be late.

When I woke up I lay there and continued to worry about being late- it took me to rally round first to realise that it was just a dream!
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:07 PM.

England
      Pseudo Jump and Guardian Greg

Thursday 10th July 2008

This dream starts in mine and my sister’s bedroom. Our dad walks in with a a stack of newspapers- The evening courier to be exact. I didn’t even think it was weird that he had a whole pile of them opposed to just one. But I offered to take off the binding from around them- I did as such and opened the paper on top of the pile to have a quick read.

My dad then asks for one of the papers, then I joke with him about wanting to read them all even though they’re all the same; pretending that I was unaware that they were all copies of the same paper.

When my dad left the room, a delivery came for me and it was a huge A3 magazine which was actually some sort of weird version of the “Shonen Jump” issues. When I opened up the magazine however, loads of “goodies” fell out of it. I didn’t even stop to question how a small treasure chest was able to stay in a magazine and for it to still remain flat - this was along with other things such as a small box with a small pencil inside, it had a plastic yellow see through lid, a whole pack of different shapes and styles of pencil sharpeners (which for some odd reason had Scooby Doo printed on them.) There were also these thin packages that were just as thick as a piece of paper- I opened them to reveal little A4 pictures of cartoon-y looking animal characters. I think the second one I opened was a little cartoon frog.

What I was intruiged with the most, however was the small treasure box. I opened it up and looked inside it - the only things I can remember clearly being inside was two sets of keys. One which looked like a house key, and the other which looked like a small pad lock key. I also remember there being a small white or grey piece of cloth and a small pink and grey piece of plastic.

I got up and left the treasure chest open on the floor, and I immediately grew excited because I wanted to put more things inside the box. It was at this moment I remembered about my pendulum- I thought that it would be a good idea to place that inside of the treasure box and I also remembered that I haven’t used it for a while. Promtply, I went to fetch it.

Then, I’m lying on my bed…asking why my guadian angel, Greg, never shows himself to me. I Lay there and thought I saw him show himself (My vision became slightly blurred and it seemed like my vision was split in half- it looked like glass with a crack down the middle. It also looked like frost had covered it too, as there was a blurry white colour surrounding the crack) and I screamed and started crying because I was scared at what just happened. The next thing I heard was…

“Don’t cry- I haven’t even shown myself, yet!”
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:07 PM.

England
      Sniper King from Sniper Island

Saturday 12th July 2008

I was in a house where I was sleeping on the floor of a bedroom. It’s a house I’ve never seen before but it belonged to our old stepdad, Clayton. But what was most strange of all, I was sharing the room with my cousin and her husband –they were on the bed and I was on the floor; although Janet had already awoken and left the room. It seemed more like everyone was staying over and sleeping on the floor. I remember us watching TV, and Clayton coming in to see if we were awake –the floor was literally covered in blankets and I also remember there being no carpets.

The scene then skips to me walking down the hallway of what I assume is the same house, and the next minute I know, my sister Stephanie walks in with her boyfriend Brendan, and another guy I’ve never seen in my life before - but it definitely looked like they all knew each other. They all looked really grey in colour because the hallway was so dark.

The three of them walked into a bedroom, but the bedroom looked totally different to the one I was in earlier. But I vaguely remember there being posters on the wall; they appeared to have something to do with animals. It looked like part of the house that I was in at the beginning of the dream, just a different bedroom. I followed them in a few minutes later. Stephanie was sat at the computer with Brendan and this other guy sat beside them; they were listening to music. I can remember the songs clearly. When I walked in I heard, “Fish song” by Susumu Hirasawa. It was playing the chorus, “Fish eyes….Fish food…”

I remember thinking to myself, “I didn’t think that’d be something she’d like to listen to. Why is she listening to it all of a sudden?”

When I was closer to the screen, Stephanie was changing songs on her MP3 player. I sat down at the other computer that was in the room and started browsing the net. (Can’t remember what I was looking at.) I looked over at the mysterious guy and wondered who he was. He never so much as said a single word to anyone.

The next minute I know, Brendan shouts over to me, “Hey! It’s your favourite song!” and this song is definitely one I remember clearly playing…

“Sogeki no shima de
      Umareta o-re-wa-
      Hyaku-patsu Hyaku- chu-
      Lululalalu~
      Nezumi no Medamamo
      Lock On!!
      Omae no Ha-tomo
      Lock On!!
      Sogeki-no shima kara kita otoko-
      Lululu-lulala
      Sore nigero!
      Sogege soge soge
      So-ge ki-n-gu-”

It was “Sogeking” by Kappei Yamaguchi. I remember at the beginning of the song I raised my hand into the air with an extended first finger and thumb in time with the gong at the beginning. I did a little dance while sat on the chair until the song ended.

Next, I looked over and they were watching random AMV’s that were randomly saved onto the computer. All they seemed to be actually doing was looking through winamp to see what was there. I can’t remember them clearly but I remember there being one with two characters from “One Piece” (Luffy and Nami); It was a slideshow, but it was really creepy in the sense that all they were doing in each picture was crying or bleeding. There was another AMV on there too, and it was one of “DN Angel.” There was an image of someone’s bruised/bleeding stomach in that one.

Stephanie also searched various sites. I remember some of the text vaguely…I remember one of the links being something along the lines of, “Click here if you want to see their naughtyness.” And if I remember rightly, she did click on that link however, I can’t remember what it led to.

The scene then skips to me being alone in a different room of the house. I was lying on my stomach on the bed; the bed sheets were purple and there being a TV opposite the long side of the bed. I looked up at the wall and saw a leaflet pinned to the wall. It was about vetinary service or a orginisation similar to the “RSPCA” and it had a picture of a dog on the cover.

I then awoke at the sound of someone shouting, “Stephanie!”
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 08-14-2008 at 09:55 PM.

England
      Something best left unknown? I just need some sleep!

Sunday 13th July 2008

I was lying on the bottom bunk of mine and my sister’s bunkbed in our bedroom during the night and I started listening to music on an MP3 player. I don’t remember what I was listening to –and the room was also very dark. I was looking out at the ceiling, and the next thing I know my sister, Stephanie leans down from the top bunk and asks what I’m listening to, to which I’m a little confused because she’s supposed to be at her boyfriend’s for the summer.

I don’t give it a second thought, and dift back to sleep.

When the morning arrives, I ask why she’s here after just 2 weeks with her boyfriend. She simply replied, “I was tired.”

“Why didn’t you just go to sleep?” I asked

“Jenni was staying in the bedroom, too.” Stephanie answered.

“So you actually came up here just to get some sleep? All the way up here? Won’t you and Brendan break up?” I asked.

Stephanie backed away a bit and raised her arms into the air in frustration. I don’t remember clearly the room of the house we were in, although for some reason it looked a lot like the kitchen of a house we used to live in. The background was very unfocused.

“We’re in a relationship! Brendan said he’d bring me back up as long as he can talk to me when we get here.” Stephanie replied.

It was this point the image of Stephanie became a little clearer. I remember that her hair was a very dark, rich brown -almost reddish, and it was a lot longer. Her skin was pale and she was wearing a white T-shirt. The unfocused background looked like blurs of black and white. I wondered to myself what she meant. Why did he have to wait to get up to Halifax to tell her something? I wondered what he had to say…

-------------------------------------------------

[Dream Fragment] Truck Surveillence

Sunday 13th July 2008

I had this dream almost immediately after “Something best left unknown? I just need some sleep!

All I remember is watching a screen which I’m assuming was a surveillance camera screen. The camera was in a high place, looking down on a car park. On the screen, I could see black trucks coming in and out of the car/truck park. I also remember the screen flickering and lines going across it like there was a mobile phone disturbance.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:09 PM.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Hike on Silver Mountains]

Wednesday 16th July 2008

All I remember in this dream is a small, male child with a bubble coat on. He was wearing glasses, too. He was walking down a mountain that was absolutely covered in snow. I was watching as though I was looking down on him from the sky.

--------------------------------------------

[Dream Fragment] Unlimited Pursuit

Wednesday 16th July 2008

I remember being chased by three vicious, black wolves. They were chasing me through the level “Autumn coloured ruins” from “One Piece: Unlimited Adventure.”

One of the only things I remember most clearly is when I jumped over a wide body of water to try to get away from the wolves.

---------------------------------------------

[Dream Fragment] Sunset at Manor Heath

Wednesday 16th July 2008

All I remember in this dream is it being sunset and being in Manor Heath Park with my friend Kestrel, and a third person who I can’t remember.

We were spinning the tire swing chains around so me and Kestrel jumped onto it in order for us to spin around really fast. I vaguely remember swinging on it, too.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:10 PM.

England
      Of flying lessons and flowers! Another hidden message!?

Thursday 17th July 2008

I was in the high school yard or the primary school playground–I think it kept swapping between the two. There were many other people there of which I can only assume attended the same school as me, however I don’t think I saw anyone in particular that I know.

In the yard/playground, we were being taught how to fly by flapping our arms like a bird would its wings.

A long row of people were lined up at each side of the yard/playground so the two lines of people were face to face with each other. They all ran to the middle in unison while swiping their arms in front of them. It also seemed that each person had their designated area to run as the yard/playground was now split into different sections like a race track, and each one was surrounded by sprinklers and they went off as the people ran.

The scene then skipped to me being inside the school. I vaguely remember being in the reception with my old history teacher, Mr. Eastwood coming in through the door. However, I’m suddenly in Miss. Whetham’s technology room. I was stood up behind the chair and I remember it being really dark like the light was switched off and the blinds were closed. I remember that I was stood up and looking down on to the desk; various things were scattered atop it, the only thing I remember clearly being there was my mobile phone.

The next thing I know, my old technology teacher, Miss. McHugh appeared on the chair behind the teacher’s desk (even though it was Miss. Whetham’s classroom.) She simply said, “There are pansies there for you,” (But the weird thing is, I actually vaguely remember these flowers in another dream I had at some point)

I looked down on to the chair that was tucked under the table as usual and saw that there were yellow flowers laid upon it. They were dying.

I decided I would still keep them because I felt bad about them being bought for me but just leaving them there to die even more. They still had quite a bit of colour left in them.

I picked them up and looked at them, but I accidently dropped them on to the floor. I immediately sat on the floor and picked them all back up, but stayed sat on the floor.

At that moment, my mobile phone went. It was playing a standard beeping mobile phone tune and I remember being annoyed and thinking to myself, “For God’s sake! That’s not the ring tone I set it to!” I reached up to the table and grabbed the phone. I had recieved a message from Stephanie. I opened up the message and its title appeared to be, “Sexy.” But not in the sense she was calling me that, in the sense that she sent me some pictures in the message she thought was sexy. However, the message appeared to be completely blank like the pictures were unable to appear or something.

At that moment, I wasn’t on the floor of the technology room any longer, but sat ont he floor of my granny’s old house next to the coffee table. My cousin, Janet was sat on the couch next to her husband.

She asked, “What picture has she sent you now?”

I explained to her that the message was blank
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:10 PM.

Dreamer Achievements:
      5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Canada, ON
      Dream journals are great to have! I hope you won't have to use the backup but I think handling dreams you've already written will make 'em really stick to you. Good luck with your dream journals, Chas (Is it alright if I call you that? o.o)!
      Last edited by NostalgicHoney; 07-17-2008 at 09:20 PM.

England
      You're right! : ) I could never forget the dreams I've written down, and it helps especially because I have particulaly weird dreams. O_O
      Thank you very much! x3 And calling me Chas is absolutely fine! : )

Dreamer Achievements:
      Canada, ON
      Weird dreams are the best! Your dream the Pseudo Jump and Guardian Greg really caught my attention, mostly with your Angel at the end. I remember a situation where I was very close to an angel but it was more creepy. Come to think of it, I don't know if i was an intense thought that scared me or a light dream if that makes any sense!
      Thanks! ^^ You can call me any shortform bit of my name you can muster up! xP

England
      They certainly are! xD
      That's usually the dream which catches everyone's eye...the ending with Greg was so weird. (I don't know if you believe in Guardian Angels, but I do, and I know that mine is called Greg, and I read in a book that sometimes they appear in your dreams.)
      I could call you Honey, if that's okay? : )

Dreamer Achievements:
      Canada, ON
      Oh, what I believe in shifts a lot because I'm very indecisive...^^; I use to have four imaginary friends at one point, though and I guess that they would be close to what guardian angels would be like.
      Yeah, Honey is fine- I like that! =P

England
      xD Don't worry, I have the same problem!
      And okie dokie! Thank you! : )

England
      [Dream Fragment] Royalty

Saturday 19th July 2008

All I remember of this dream is someone explaining to me the job and importance of a king.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:11 PM.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Nap dream- Unseen Private Message!

Saturday 19th July 2008

I sat down at the computer and logged into Dreamviews.

Upon logging in I realised that I had recieved a private message. I remember wondering who it could have possibly been. As I clicked on the bold, "Unread: 1" I awoke.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 07-20-2008 at 09:11 PM.

England
      Midnight Journey! Board the magic night coach!

Sunday 20th July 2008

Myself, my sister Stephanie, and our friends Kestrel and Sarah were in a coach. I don't remember where we were heading, however.

It was dark outside and I could remember seeing the orange street lamp lights reflecting off of the surfaces of the pathways and roads as I gazed out of the window.

The whole coach was empty except for the four of us and the driver.

We began to drive over a flyover and we were all amazed by the beauty of the town from high up. Sarah was fascinated by a space of random light that just seemed to be floating there admist the darkness. It was quite dull and appeared to be just above some of the houses we were passing by.

I immediately asked Kestrel for a camera and to my surprise she actually was carrying one with her! I fumbled around with the settings as the coach continued to move --I started to worry about not being able to get a photo of the light so I just took multiple pictures of it in different settings really quickly, until the light was out of site and we were travelling up a different road.

Continuing on it's journey, the bus came to either a dead end or a turn. The driver realised this and sharply turned but to our horror the bus literally fell onto it's side! I could literally feel the pain! It stung at my side as I was the one who was sat at the window of the side that fell. I grasped my side in pain. I winced at the awful sensation - it felt like a combination of stitch and being cut by glass. To my surprise however, none of the windows were smashed in the impact.

The driver then proceeded to turn the steering wheel and upon doing so the bus just floated back upright!

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't irritate me! Story of an irrate swordsman!

Sunday 20th July 2008

Don't remember much of this dream because when I woke up I literally had to run for the phone straight away.

I don't actually remember seeing myself there, so I'm assuming I was just watching from above.

Zoro, Usopp and Sanji were sat on the blue, tiled floor of a bathroom. I remember that Sanji did something to annoy Zoro so they sat as far away from each other as possible. Nevertheless, Sanji kept at it.

Zoro began to kick the floor so hard that it actually made it shake!

"What the hell are you doing that for!?" Sanji cried out of pure frustration.

"To get you over here," Zoro answered simply.

With each kick, Usopp and Sanji bounced up off the floor and gradually started getting closer and closer to Zoro.

When the two had reached the irrate swordsman, then latched onto each other and started to shout angrily at one another and fight.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 08-03-2008 at 06:09 PM.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Jackpot!

Tuesday 22nd July 2008

I pressed the buttons of a pub arcade machine wildy in hopes of winning some money. As I turned to leave after another not so successful game, I was pleased to find out that it hasn't been in vain, after all!

Money poured out of the machine like waterfall -- Pound coins, even £10, £20 notes rained out endlessly.

I collected the winnings in huge bags and buckets.

-------------------------------------------------------

I bequeath to you, a boot to the head.

Tuesday 22nd July 2008

The house we live in had changed dramatically. In fact, I'm not entirely sure if it was even the same house. It seemed to be a whole new house with elements of my cousin's house mixed in.

Everyone in the house ventures to their bedrooms for a peaceful nights sleep. My brother stayed downstairs on the couch which could be seen from the upstairs landing.

My sister and I soon decide that we want to go to the bathroom. By this time everyone is in a deep slumber -- not wanting to be disturbed in any way whatsoever. The house was quiet and dark.

I bundled up my blanket in my arms and carried it out into the landing with me, Stephanie followed close behind. Upon reaching the top step, I discarded the blanket and left it in a heap on the floor and reached over to turn on the lamp that was placed in the corner of the landing. It gave off an extremely dim light.
      I could see my brother's head resting on the arm of the couch from the top of the stairs -- he was sleeping soundly.

However, I retreat back to the bedroom as I continued to worry about waking him up.
      Stephanie takes it upon herself to get to the bathroom. Neverthless I decide to accompany her anyway - pushing the worries to the back of my mind.

This house appeared to have 3 floors. On the 3rd floor there was a room - it was decorated with white paint and black and white checked floor tiles, much like a chess board. We made our way inside gingerly and approach three metal trays. (They looked like those trays that you prop over your bath tub.) The middle one was full of sanitary towels wrapped in pink wrappers and the other two trays were empty. They were affixed onto a metal tracks which had a loop-de-loop at the top and then descended into a pitch black hole in the wall.

I pushed the tray full of sanitary towels and it traveled across the metal track - crossing the loop-de-loop and disappearing into the darkness. I could hear them falling off during the swift descent and worried that it may be too noisy. and that they might not make it safely to the bathroom below.

Me and Stephanie took a fleeting trip to the bathroom and gazed at a hole in the wall to see if the towels had arrived.

Suddenly, we were out on the landing again. The floorboards creaked even though we tried to be quiet. Our brother stirred and he awoke abruptly with a foul mood. He yelled at us icily to be quiet -- "Go back to bed!" He hissed.

I gathered up the blue blanket I had left there earlier, turned off the lamp and went back to the bedroom.

In the morning, me and my sister were in the living room. Stephanie was sat on a huge white couch and I was stood next to the television putting a DVD into the player.
      I spun around and saw my brother storming in angrily -- he walked up to Stephanie and kicked her brutally. He turned to leave--

"Oi! What was that for!?" I shrieked in high pitched tone.
      "Shut up, or I'll kick you, too!" He threatened apathetically.
      "Tch." Was all I replied to the threat. I still couldn't believe what he had just done!

He walked over to me with out hesitation and raised his leg like he was ready to kick me. I backed away a little, wondering if he was actually going to do it. I shook my head in disapproval and he was none too happy about it. He, with out a second thought, kicked me --either in the chest or head.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Music

Wednesday 23rd July 2008

I was sat at a desk and other people were sat at other desks which were dotted around the room.

I had my mobile phone in my hand and it started to play music of it's on accord -- no one phoned me nor texted me, and I couldn't stop it. The song that was playing was "Faint feat. Toxic."

I attempted desperately to muffle the music by pressing my phone against my chest.

----------------------------------------------------------

Please, don't hurt her anymore!

Wednesday 23rd July 2008

It was prom night.

However, for some odd reason, myself, my sister Stephanie and a boy we know called Liam and a fourth person who I can't remember got arrested and taken away in a car. It took us all back home.

Early the next morning, me and Stephanie set off for school. Despite last night's arrest we were in high spirits and good moods.

We entered the school doors (the inside looked completely different -- it reminded me of the entrance and coridoor of the school off of the Simpsons) and Liam was propped up against the wall chatting cooly to his friends. His mood didn't appear to be scathed by last night's occurence, either.

Stephanie felt a little mischevious at that moment. She danced up to Liam and blew in his ear as a joke. But he wasn't laughing. And he certainly didn't take it lightly.

Me and Stephanie then carried on up the coridoor. But before we knew it, a girl we know named Georgia collided with Stephanie -- Liam had propelled her straight at her back. He laughed evilly at what he'd just done and Geogia joined him.

Ignoring them, we walked into the English room. All of the tables were rearraged but they didn't appeared to be organized, they were just scattered thoughtlessly around the room. The chairs were dotted around -- not under any of the tables as they should be.
      My friend Larissa was sat in my seat and she was drawing something in red felt tip onto a piece of plain A3 paper.

I kneeled down beside her and propped myself up on the table with my elbow, cupping my cheek with my hand. I mentioned to her something about the arrest. She then dragged her eyes away from the paper and let out a hearty laugh.

I think it was my old maths teacher, Mr. Ansell that walked in through the door at that moment. He inquired about the arrest. As though by magic, Liam appeared at the door way behind him and he said as clear as crystal, "Yeah! They took us home in their cruiser!"
      Our old english teacher, Miss. Henson commented on it being ridiculous.
      Stephanie was now sat on a chair next to me. She was wearing a silky red and black top. She said to me the most strangest thing -- it had nothing to do with anything...." You know, this makes me not want to work. I'd rather just stay home."

Soon, we exited the classroom and made our way down the coridoor and Liam is stood beside the doors waiting to ambush and attack my sister.

He raised his hands into the air to ready himself to jump her but I grabbed them in mid decsent and held a firm grip on his arms. I battled with him to keep him still.

I began pleading with him. A couple of tears escaped my eyes.

"Please! Please don't hit her! Please don't hurt her!" I cried desperately.

He scowled menacingly at me and attempted to shake himself out of my grasp. I refused to let go until he agreed to not hurt Stephanie.

The scene skips to the school car park. I was sat in the back seat of my dad's car looking out of the back window at a huge ocean of different cars that were parked up in an organised manner. It was a lot bigger than the regular school car park.

I watched intently and cars started to reverse and swifty leave the car park all at once - a few cars were still left behind.

England
      Explosion time! Escape from distraught Lion parents!

Thursday 24th July 2008

There were two rival bases that were placed extremely (and ridiculously) close to each other. There was also a path way that has trees all the way down on the left side, the greenery flooding the trail with darkness. On the right there is a tall, metal fence. (I see this trail a lot in my dreams, sometimes it has normal green leaves, whereas other times Cherry Blossoms are blooming on them, creating a beautiful pink river of petals.)

This path led down to the rival base. Myself, two others and a friend of mine named Jenna worked for the other base. Jenna was the owner/leader of the corporation -- she wore a white shirt with a smart, sophisticated, black knee high skirt and jacket. Her hair was tied back neatly into a bun.

For some odd reason, the four of us had set out to gather some AA batteries. We intended to do this by searching the premises -- enemy guards keeping a cautious, close eye on us.

Two lions - one male, one female -- were helping us with the search. Amazingly, they had the ability to talk, however I don't remember anything they said. I then remember them walking off somewhere into a random sunset, even though it was still day time, with blue skies, after that moment.

We took our search into the dust bin area and I spotted silver AA batteries on the floor. I plucked them off of the floor and took them to Jenna.
      Satisfied, we took our leave. The four of us walked side by side down the path to exit the rival base premises. As we walked, a building to our left exploded -- smoke filled the air and it seemed like we entered a slow motion scene as we dramatically emerged out of the thick smoke, unscathed and undaunted.

The next thing I know, myself, my cousin Janet and her three year old son, Declan were getting chased by the two lions from earlier. Strangely enough they were claiming that Declan was their son (even though he's clearly human.)

We dashed swiftly though the wide, spacious, white/grey coridoor and took refuge in a room. Janet and Declan remained seated and silent, while I kept a weary eye out on the coridoor to see if our pursuers were near.

Upon seeing no one, I closed the door.

Suddenly there was a knock.

I opened the door slowly and cautiously and looked to my left. I saw someone flat against the wall like they were trying to become one with it. It was none other than one of my friends, Ben. He was wearing a smart, black waist coat with a long sleeved white shirt underneath. He must have worked in the same base as me.

I let him inside the room.

England
      Leave your your home, your country. If you want to live.

Friday 25th July 2008

My mum was driving a white, roofless car through the streets of an unfarmiliar town. It reminded me of a 70's/80's American town you'd see in a movie with the style of car to match. The roads were very busy, too. The white car weaved in and out of the traffic smoothly in order to avoid being stuck helplessly in a sea of cars.

Meanwhile, my Uncle Allan gets a phone call from my Uncle Larry, warning us that someone wants us out of the country; if we fail to do so, we'd be killed.
      Promptly, myself, my sister, Stephanie, Uncle Allan and a few other people set off in a black car to begin the search for our mum.

Elsewhere, mum and the mystery passenger vacated the car and met a couple in a phonebox; they needed money to make a phone call. Mum showed an act of compassion and kindness and handed the desperate couple a £10 note, then goes to the shop.

The couple finish their phonecall shortly after, and pluck the change out from the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------

[Dream Fragment] Tick here, here and here

Friday 25th July 2008

I was filling in a questionnaire, but became profusely worried because I had put crosses outside of the boxes rather than mark ticks within them.
      I also remember seeing a glimpse of my three year old cousin, Declan's face.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Parting ways

Saturday 26th July 2008

Myself, my sister, Stephanie and our friend, Kestrel are in our Dad's house; it's really dark inside.

We walk out of the flat and arrive on the first floor landing, where two small children were stood.

Me and Stephanie went out of seperate doors, leaving Kestrel to follow who she wanted. (I think she came with me.)

It was dark outside and I saw Stephanie walking.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Dinner party

Sunday 27th July 2008

I arrived at a beautiful, big wooden house. The family were gathered inside awaiting the start of a dinner party.

I remember I was lookign after my cousin, Declan who was playing around on the kitchen floor.

England
      [Dream Fragment] Mafia

Monday 28th July 2008

There was a man with fake injuries scattered across his face.

Another man said as clear as crystal, "You might aswell just let the mafia bust you up." As he believed the phoney injuries were less than convincing.

----------------------------------------------------------

[Dream Fragment] Nami vs. Pell

Monday 28th July 2008

Nami was fighting with Pell, defending and fighting with the help of her Clima Tact.

I remember her jumping around through a place I've seen a few times in my dreams before. The buildings there are all an Alabaster white, and in the centre of the dreamscape, there is a round/pentagonal/hexagonal building that has windows all the way around it; bright, yellow light flood out of these windows. The wall I often see in chasing dreams is also here, along with other taller buildings. I think the sky was the blue/grey colour of early night.
      Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 08-03-2008 at 06:27 PM.

England
      Dive into Blue! Save the damsel in distress!

Wednesday 30th July 2008

Two boys and a girl were walking along a pier, which had a bridge close by which grew over a huge body of water. They were having a friendly chat as they walked. I seemed to be watching as an onlooker in the distance.

However, little did they know, there were four other boys on the bridge. They were mischevious, and were planning something.

The four of them lashed out and grabbed the girl and dragged her to the other side of the bridge, where it was so easy to fall, or even throw somebody into the water. The girl screamed in absolute terror, especially when their hands started exploring her body -- touching her in places she didn't want to be touched -- places that shouldn't be touched in such a way by them

They were ready to throw her in.

Terrified, the blonde girl started crying and screaming desperately, helplessly.

Her two friends scrambled around frantically to save her. Suddenly, to their horror, the four michievious boys threw her in....

...They caught her, each boy holding each limb. Laughing evilly at their ridiculous prank, they held her there, torturing her, playing mind games with her.

She screamed as she hung there -- she was shaken at them pretending to throw her in.

Her friends started to panic.

The four imps actually threw her in this time -- relentlessly.

Out of the blue, another boy, wearing a neon green sports jacket dived into the water to save her. He swam as fast and as gracefully as a fish does. His jacket stood out from the water -- it seemed to glow.

Her two friends remained on the bridge. One of them sat down and felt extremely guilty. The one that remained standing tried to console his friend, by saying the most bizarre thing...

"Don't worry." He began, "There are two typed of football fan -- the ones that celebrate with their kids, and the ones that celebrate with their friends."

------------------------------------------------------

[Dream Fragment] Amazement

Wednesday 30th July 2008

I was amazed at the fact that a man visited the house of a girl he liked, and that everytime he saw her, he waved to her.

Last edited by Chastity-Autumn; 08-03-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast