• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Everyman's favorite guy:P aceofspades's Avatar
      Fort Lauderdale, FL

AceOfSpades' dream jounal

So well I just got back from this camp about a week ago and but now I am having this dream where I go back to camp a d stuff. But I didn't really know it was a dream till later. So I get on the bus and fall asleep on the bus (wow what a surprise) Wake up and arrive at this camp. Everything is all fuzy and I'm kinda skipping aorund through experiences. I sign up for some advanced scuba couse and than next thing I know I am talking to this girl which I kind of liked and than I kiss er and suddenly I realize its all a dream but I can't really get out of it.

So I take my green laser (yes its pretty sweet and 20 times over the legal limit) So when I shine it I'm back to m home. But its nothing like my home it's like some wierd room with some tables and well its kind of fuzzy. I than some other guy pops up and starts showing mea yellow and blue laser (they cost more than a TV lol) and i'm all jealous and stuff so than my laser runs out of battery and I'm back at camp and I'm alone.

Than people start leaving on boats and stuff and I want to gethte heck of out of theere. (this is in the keys in florida) and go to this place where it looks like a toll but everyone is dressed in white suites and black pants.....it was kind of fuzzy. So than i wait in line and ask "do I have to out again at the airport" than this lady kinda stares at me and i leave and as i leave i see the open ocean and im like shit that aint good.

So than i go back and im kinda just bored and the whole timei just like this aint real this aint real as I'm wiht this girl which kind of makesme sad cause i wanted to be with this girl and I always wanted to just tell her how much I liked her but never couldd come around to but than again I think in this dream I am just generalizing with all the girls I've screwed up with (I think about 5). After that I know the dream went on but I kind of forgot what happened.

Btw what is the difference a lucid dream and a non-lucid dream becasue I do have long ass dreams a lot but I'm not really sure if I can consider them lucids. I often have some form of dream control (eg. the green laser) and I usually have a dreams which don't really end they just drag on and on and they end once I wake up but not at any real significant point.

July 21, 2008

Fort Lauderdale, FL
      August 30th, 2008: Had a hilarious dream. I was in some wierd competition which was kinda like big brother or something and I was doing stupid little contest things. And I was like on a motorcycle sittiny on the front of it hanging on for dear life.

Than later on I found out that I was allegic latex (even though im not IRL) and there is some gay guy with a purse or something and the strap is latex. So when the latex comes near me i get hives and I feel like I'm paraplzed and i can't feel my legs. And than i woke up because it kinda hurt and than I went right back to sleep.
      My Internet Radio Station - My avatar shows whether its online or not. Usually have some pretty good rock or metal going.

My Polyphasic Sleep Blog | Dream Log | Hosted Naps, Audio Files, and Apps

Fort Lauderdale, FL
      So i had my first almost lucid. I was tkaing apolyphasic nap and having some wierd dream that I wasin a hotel room than I was like "this is a dream" "this is a dream" than all the sudden I am driving and I am look woah cool. So im driving up and in the dream im trying not to fall asleep. So i was like woah is this lucid. So i say "Clown here!" just to be funny and than I see a wall of rain and I'm like oh shit if i'm sleeping whos driving the car I must have fallen asleep at the whell. Than in the dream im like oh shit this is a dream dah! Than i crash into a tree next to my house >.<

Also come to think of it it was heavily about sleeping. The dream started by me being woken up by some guy who was like cleaning the bed and he was an At&t worker. I than tried to go to sleep in another bed and than woke up with this scene of this wierd guy and thats when i transitioned into my car.
      Last edited by aceofspades; 09-14-2008 at 04:03 PM.
      My Internet Radio Station - My avatar shows whether its online or not. Usually have some pretty good rock or metal going.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Crazy Sci-Fi Dream World (non-lucid)

Some crazy sci-fi dream world.

Ok so I am in this crazy sci-fi dream world. With these "Pacifer" things which are like blue lights that you look into and wierd crap happens.

(except more like a city)

So the whole world is pretty F**cked up and is all dark and the streets are pretty much deserted. Everything is kinda gloomy. And I guess I am kinda jumping around or something like from building to building. And I keep having flash backs of when it was a better world (I guess it was NYC).

So than i go off on a tangent from my dream (because I am just ADD like that) and I go to some fancy restaurant with my family and I order some expansive dish and so they give me my dish and give the bill too like telling me ..."what are you doing here, leave. And so I am eating and they tell me Sir you need to move. So than I just leave and I go back for my book and watever.

Than back to the dream. So now im in water with a group of people and we are kind of like soldiers i guess and than these other people are chasing us. Than I go into some pipe place and this one guy is chasing me. The whole place is full of coral but I don't think it was anything harmful.

(except very human like) More like a human with crazy teeth.

So i running away from this crazy alien dude and I can't really seem to ki him. He seems to always know where I am going. So I try to find and exit and don't have much success. I am just swimming frantically I push the guy against a wall or two and it doesn't really help. Than I go up into some pipe thing.

Its really cramped and I just keep hoping I can find a way out of it. So I keep going up and than I see a "pacifer" which looks like a little slit with dark blue light coming from it. than something flashes through my head
      1. Look through pacifer
      2. Patient loses dose

(except it was horrizonal.

So than I am like eh maybe not. So I start going down because the pipe has no exit and the guy finds me and as I am going down I try to kick the guy and stuff and have some success. Than I keep pushing him until I find some weird glowing tree thing. I push him at it but I am not very optimistic. So I go back through the pipe and its really hard and I notice the coral now and its kind of stinging me so i try to go up faster and I am almost to the top when the alien thing goes in and chases after me going much faster than me. And I reach the top trying to get to the pacifer and all I see is a door through it and i trying to move up so i can see the whole thing...

But its too late im trapped with the alien and now im trying to kick at him....thats when I wake up all freaked out!
      Last edited by aceofspades; 09-14-2008 at 02:21 PM.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Well i had a pretty typical stupid dream. I was thinking about my GF the whole nap and how wonderful she was. Than I just kept telling her how wonderful she was an stuff. And so I than I end up in some random mid evil scene. And I'm scared holding her close and stuff and I did some random stuff (forgot). Than I went to some king and asked for something my gf holding my from behind all scared. Than he turned into a dragon and ate me.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Had another funky dream. THis dream had bruce willis in it. I was in some great but apperently I was secretly on his side. He comes in and kills everyone very professionally. I am supposed to potect this women and than we are like running away and than there is some whole in the floor and I break her neck and throw her done. Than bruce willis comes and I just said "just threw down there make sure shes taekn care of" he just says "you did a pretty good job" and shots randomaly at the wall and at her. Tahn we are leaving and he is just like want some pain meds or something...than I woke up.