• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Talking My Very First DREAMJOUNRAL!!! by Chaostitan90

Hey everyone, I'm new here, it's my first post, and I have yet to have a dreamjournal in real life so why not start one in good company?

I literally stumbled upon this site one day recently (using the application Stumbleupon) and I was hooked. I really like the ideas in it and my ultimate goal is to be able to control my dreams... that sounds beyond amazing to me.

Okay, so the first step is dream recall, and now, unto my dreamjournal.

________
      Night of December 30th, 2008:

I upon a door to reveal my living room with all my christmas decorations. The door is ata weird angel, because in real life, there is no door at that corner. Anyway, as I walk around the tree to see who's there, I see the flash of a camera. Someone is taking pictures, obviously.

I see my mom sitting on the ground near the tree smiling. She had just been in the picture, but who had taken it? It turns out my baby cousin, who is three years old, had, and he was still holding the camera. He got up all wobbly as toddlers do, holding the camera (which he apparently knew how to use) and walked over to my mom who picked him up.

Just some info: My cousins have just left less than three days ago, including the youngest, my little baby cousin Seth, who is apparently good at cameras in my subconscious.

The rest of the dream plays out with me and my brothers, and me asking my eldest brother what his phone number was, but instead of writing it from left to right, like normal, i write it from up to down. Yet, as he told me the numbers and I wrote them on this index card, I see that it's waayyy too many numbers. I begin to ask him why he has like 25 numbers as his phone, but I wake up, or end the dream. I think , once again, with logic kicking in, my dream just faded.

_______

So, comments/questions are VERY appreciated

I hope to one day be lucid AND stay in the dream, but for now I'm just recording my dreams.

ps: HAPPPPPPPYYYY NEWWWW YEAAAARRRR!!!! 2009!

Squashed hopes

December 31st, 2009 (or january 1st... the new year's dream)

FIRST OFF let me say that I clearly remember having my FIRST dream be lucid ( I went to bed at like 3 am, so yeah.. no rolling around awake for me this time) but yeah I'm almost positive it was at least slightly lucid...BUT I DON'T REMEMBER it... :'(

Okay so unto the dream I do remember...

More of my cousins were in my house for christmas, yet again. What was weird is that the more I think about it, it did not seem like my house, but it was in my head, or dream (so much for RC-ing). One of my cousins was a young cousin who I had never even met because he was born in the Philippines.

Anyway, one of my female cousins was sad because her other cousins were in a play fort (you know ...with pillows and blankets) and that they were "squishing" her cat. No one in my family has a cat.

So then her mom, my aunt, didn't bother to really help her, she just tried to get her to stop crying. I went to investigate. I went to the fort, which of course I was significantly taller than, and pulled back the covers to see one twelve year old and one two year old sitting on a pillow on the floor. I told them to get up and I slowly pulled up the pillow and, to my horror, I saw the body of a cat.

The black and white cat was indeed "squished" but not in like the cartoon, comical way. It looked like two people had been sitting on a cat for about an hour. I saw that she was alive and awake though, but after opening her eyes, she didn't get up. She just kinda layed there, like she had given up on life.

I then went to my older brother to tell him of the atrocity that my cousins committed, half humorously, half in horror. Then, my other cousin came up to me and showed me his present, a cute little key chain of a little japanese "Wolverine" from X-men (but in cute Japanese form... like a little cartoon).

I then distinctly remember feeling jealous... not because I wanted that specific key chain... but because for some reason I realized that every other kid in my family had a key chain, and that I didn't get one.

THENIWOKEUPTHEEND.
      "The inevitability of death is not what makes us human: it's the perpetual possibility of love."

MY SEMI-COHERENT DREAMJOURNAL: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=70945

Unsure about my friends

January 1st, 2009:

DREAM #1

So I walk along a path into a building that in my dream I believe to be my campus union food court (even though it clearly was not... so much for lucidity...). I walk in and see my old band instructor in the distance, and I do not want to see him, so I do the thing that everyone else does; dodge and act like I don't see him.

This goes on for awhile until finally I do end up having eye contact with him, near him, so we do end up talking, much to my dismay. Then, my real friend from college finds me (because this is the union food court... right?) and he walks up to me and my band teacher and starts talking to me, thank goodness!

What's weird is that he has short hair in real life, but in the dream he had grown out his hair. This must mirror my life because I just recently cut my hair, from long to short. After this, some random dude comes up to us and begs me to find out where the "Discovery Center" is, which is a real thing in my college.

So as me and my friend help the guy, my high school band teacher just slowly walks away as inconspicuously as possible, and I notice, but I'm glad.

Note: The layout of this "campus union building" is sooo vivid in my mind, I know that if I was randomly thrown there, I would be able to get to the Discovery Center

DREAM #2 of the night:

I walk out of a car onto a yard that's not mine, but apparently in the dream it is. I walk into the yard into a house that doesn't really look like mine, but in the dream (again) it is (so much for lucidity... AGAIN! )

Inside, my eldest brother is making a peanut butter sandwich and simultaneously cooking something in a large pot. I ask, "Why are you making a sandwich?"

He says that he's making this sandwich for one of MY friends (whom he doesn't know) as a present, because he loves sandwiches, and I figure, that's true because he does love sandwiches. He's also cooking in the pot mustard sardines (very specific) and then he said that that's for one of MY other close friends whom he doesn't know. I figure that all this is true in the dream, and that I didn't get them presents... I then feel bad as I stare at the vivid pot of mustard sardines.
      "The inevitability of death is not what makes us human: it's the perpetual possibility of love."

MY SEMI-COHERENT DREAMJOURNAL: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=70945

A Community Like No Other

January 2, 2009:

Dream #1

Picture a tall but narrow waterfall leading into an equally narrow river. On both sides of this river I see people with many baskets and tables facing the river. These people are apparently members of my community (can't picture them, never seen them before) and they tell me that we have to fight.

Apparently there are several robots, a la TRANSFORMERS, in the river leading into the waterfall, and they are all coming down, so we , as a community, must fight them here. We attack them by taking objects off the tables and giant fish out of the buckets and throwing them at the apparently drowning robots in the river and waterfall.

I can distinctly see the fish. They were huge. Big heads. They wriggled a lot and were hard for me to hold.

So yeah, this went on for awhile. Whenever we would hit any of the robots with any item, everyone cheered. It was very much a bonding experience.

THENIWOKEUPTHEEND.

I mean...

Dream #2 (this one's short)

I see a street that is apparently in my town in the dream, and I walk along it. I see many people lined up, like a parade. There are no floats or cars, just people dressed rather flamboyantly.

As I walk past all these screaming happy people, I get closer to what looks like the front of the line, and it seems more and more people in the parade have these pretty lollipops.

I subconsciously must really want lollipops because I ask all the people who gave them lollipops. They point towards the front of the line, but no on the line. There is a separate path that's parallel, one that I've been following this whole time. So I go to the front and see that this parade and the "parade" that I'm in are both stopped... at a ... red light.. because in dream-world, parades stop like traffic.

So I go to the guy who gives out lollipops and he gives me one. So I'm happy, and I see that one of my high school friends is on my line also with a lollipop and we begin to talk about lollipops. It was very much a happy, merry, (gay) time.

ANALYSIS: Yesterday one of my brothers randomly mentioned a specific brand of lollipop that I used to like as a kid that I haven't had in years. It didn't taste amazing, but it looked nice, and in the dream I didn't even eat my lollipop! This is no coincidence...

THE (real) END

Brothers and Sisters on some level

Note: I have two brothers and three girls who are essentially our sisters in my life

January 3rd, 2009:

DREAM #1

This one is hard to describe, but I'll just give random points. Me and my "siblings" are in a long hallway, almost like an airport, and it looks really cool, but in this dream- WE'RE NINJAS

We do this crazy training exercise where we run along the hallway and we have a large ORANGE BO-STAFF. The object of the apparent exercise is to simply spin the staff and then pass it with force to the next person, who must catch it. I also remember passing several "Caution slippery floor" signs also while doing this bo-staff exercise.

Also, during this dream, I remember having the book "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss, and looking at it before we started tossing the stick. The book, though was in a weird shape, like a crescent, but it was still readable.

weird huh?

DREAM #2

This one is hard to remember. I just see four of us "siblings" whom the more I think about it, weren't my siblings in this dream.

Yet the four of us were in a room together and we all knew we had to split up and go through the four doors. Each door had a different theme and obstacle course, sort of. The one I followed had a theme of lots of gnarled up trees and forests.

I finally got out to get my prize, but I'm not positive as to what it was. It might've been something dirty

... but it could've been a party.

ANALYSIS: Idk... I enjoy spending time with all five of my siblings? No idea... especially with the Dr. Seuss book.

Attempting harmony

January 5th, 2008:

So I'm in some random building in my school and I know that I'm there to try out for some random talent show. I don't really remember my audition, but I know that I did a dance, and there was no judging. So maybe it wasn't an audition per se, but I definitely remember there being a show or different sorts of talents coming up.

So I leave that hallway, and I come back later. Then, I see two people who went to my elementary school, probably high school too, but they're peopel that I barely ever talked to and I don't even know one of the girls' names. I distinctly remember how they both look like, and if I went to my yearbook, I could probably point them out. I don't even know if they're friends with each other.

Well let the awkwardness unroll as I talk to them because we vaguely recognize each other, and they talk about how they're here to try out. I'm like, cool. They proceed to sit down and do a duet song.

The song is not familiar, but here's what it sounded like: it was, of course, a capella, but it was a very nice hamrony, very peaceful and light, almost country, more alternative than anything. It was nice.

Unfortunately, it was then that I realized that I had class at that very moment. "10:00 on a tuesday?? oh $^@+! I have class right now in a different room!" I show them my schedule, and it is true in the dream. So I bid them goodbye in the middle of their song and I leave.

ANALYSIS: My schedule for next semester, which has yet to start, does have a class on Tuesdays which it doesn't have on Thursdays, which I probably could forget sometime. That's definitely what my dream had a basis of, but as for the rest of it... beats me.

Red face Television

January 6th, 2009:

Dream #1

Note: I'm a huge fan of NBC's Heroes. If you don't watch it.. .well the dream is interesting anyway.

Okay so I'm in an auto shop, doing who-knows-wut, and I walk out and see long marble steps, like the Lincoln Memorial. I see it all, but then I walk back, through the auto repair shop, and I walk through it to reveal what looks like backstage for the show HEROES ON NBC!

There, at a shabby, square, wooden table, in semi-darkness, I see THE CAST OF HEROES! I only distinctly remember seeing Milo Ventimiglia, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, and the shows' creator, Tim Kring and being pretty excited (a good thing I wasn't lucid, or I woulda just been like... blaahhhh)

So they're sitting around, and they're talking to me, and then they start reading the scripts as a runthrough. I remember just sitting there watching them read, still being starstruck. I distinctly remember one moment: Milo (aka Peter) was reading some lines, and Tim Kring told me that he couldn't read the lines of the character talking to him (Sylar in this case ) because on Heroes, they believe that the actors must envision the other characters in their head.....hey... it made sense in dreamworld.

So yeah... Milo proceeds to essentially act out both Peter and Sylar;'s parts to himself, sitting down at this table. I was sitting right next to him... just being starstruck of course...

DREAM #2:

Note: I'm not a huge fan, but I like the cartoon "Phineas and Ferb" on Disney Channel. You oughta check it out...

Okay, so in this dream, I actually am the character of Jeremy, and I'm at Candace's house. Phineas and Ferb actually aren't even a major role in this dream.

Here at the house, a dance is coming up, and Candace apparently has four sisters and a brother of her same age (which makes no sense, not even for a cartoon... and it's not true in the actual show) So yeah, all the girls are dressed up, as am I and their awkward same-age brother. At one point I find out that one of the sisters is actually going to the dance with the brother (which leads me to believe that they're actually all just friends)

So as they're taking pictures, Candace clumsily spills some sort of sauce on my pants, and I'm just like, "It's okay" I then go into a laundry room of sorts, take off my pants and proceed to hand wash the stain.

Then, I don't know what happens, but the laundry room door opens and I end up walking out just in my boxers. I'm not really embarassed, but Candace seems to be very flustered (as usual) and her sisters (/friends?) also see me and all seem really embarassed.

Yup.. it's strange... that dream would not have passed the Disney channel sensors.
      Last edited by Chaostitan90; 01-09-2009 at 08:11 PM.

First WILD?!?!

Alright I started a new thread for this, but I honestly think that this was MY FIRST WILD! AND BY ACCIDENT TOO!

Okay okay.. *breathe in* ... *breathe out*...okay:

So I just joined the Dreamviews forums very recently, and I have yet to have a legitimate lucid dream, total newbie, I know, whatever, I'm working on it. So I told myself, while reading everything on the forums, that there's no point in me even trying to analyze/attempt to WILD because I'm new, and I barely have a handle on my dream recall and reality checks and what not. One step at a time, you know?

THEN LAST NIGHT:

I was trying to go to sleep with determination to be lucid in my dreams, or DILD-ing. So I'm laying in bed, and I have this mindset where I'm visualizing the words "YOU ARE DREAMING" flashing in red in my mind's eye. While I'm doing this, I'm getting relaxed. I'd like to iterate that this is my first time going to bed, and i'm pretty tired.

Then, as I'm still imagining the words, and I'm pretty conscious still, my body starts to go numb. It's actually like REALLY relaxing, so I don't fight it. My mind kinda starts to fade into dreamworld, but I'm simultaneously fighting it, with the big red neon sign informing me that I'm, in fact, dreaming.

I distinctly remember fading into a nonlucid dreamworld, but then waking myself up in a metaphorical slap-in-the-face, saying "Get it together man, be lucid!" However, I don't wake up, and i certainly don't move my body.

So my mind is basically straddling this line, my body is numb, and my eyes stare into deep blackness. Then I remember thinking to myself, "Wait.. these are all the symptoms of.. no way.. am I... am I WILD-ing?! STFU! I am NOT, I'm too new!"

So then I just kinda embrace the sleepiness in dreamworld, while simultaneously keeping the mindset of "YOU ARE DREAMING". What I then see is like a red curtain and the lights of an old theater show, as if I'm in the front row and I'm standing up (if anyone has seen the video for Moulin Rouge with Christina Aguilera from like 2000, it was simialr to the beginning of the video.. just without Missy Elliot)

This dream that I was lucid in lasted LITERALLY two seconds, long enough for me to say to myself "I can't beleive I'm dreaming" cuz then ...POP! I woke up. I think it was too much lucidity. not enough relaxation, too much confusion, and a lot of excitement of the fact that I was probably WILD-ING!

*huff puff*

OKAY! So my questions are:

1. Was this a WILD? (I really think it was.. )

2. Is it possible to be predisposed at WILD-ing? (I did this when I was tired and by ACCIDENT!)

3. Any tips on how to make it last longer?

(sorry to anyone who ended up reading that twice)

WILD...again!

January 8th, 2009:

Okay, really short, not much, just a really short dream.. i mean REALLY short...

I WILD'D AGAIN LAST NIGHT!!!

An hour of staying still, dead tired, ended up WILD-ing, but it lasted like two seconds, once again.

I remember fading into dreamworld, but not being able to decide exactly what kind of dream I wanted. I wanted to something simple.. imaginary... and sensual.

I ended up deciding on a large green hill with forests

I barely got to see the hill (barely remember it) before I either woke up or fell asleep entirely.

Three is very odd

January 9th, 2008:

(Note: No WILD's tonight, but plenty of dreams... non-lucid unfortunately)

DREAM #1:

I'm sitting around a group of individuals about my own age, and we're on a carpet in a room and we each have paint brushes. One of the people is someone who goes to my college, and we get along, but we don't hang out that much. Anyway, we're sitting around painting (I'm using light blue), but what we're painting it very strange. We each h ave oddly-shaped rods of wood. It took me until AFTER I woke up from the dream to fully describe what we were painting.

We were painting wooden figurines shaped like paintbrushes. Weird and ironic, eh?

I also distinctly remember feeling such warmth and happiness because of the acceptance these dream friends gave me. I don't remember what we were talking about, but there was a lot of laughter.

ANALYSIS: I haven't painted in awhile, and I miss having consistent friends like I did in high school. It's a pretty touchy topic for me.

DREAM #2:

So me and my family drive past my high school and I see someone there who goes to my college, but never went to my high. So I get out and go talk to him.

We walk around a building that is NOT my high school (it kinda looked like a less crowded, nicer-looking Grand Central Station) and we see our mutual friend from college so the three of us chill.

Then, I don't remember the details, but we definitely go on an adventure that's basically a whodunnit, because we're trying to find out who's selling marijuana or something because we wanna stop him. It's so weird, but it was a hella good mystery.

So in the end, I finally solve who has all the weed, but then both of my friends pull out box-cutters on me (ya know... like knives). It turns out, they were both trying to get the marijuana because they are both pot-heads, and they used me. They end up taking it, but I'm just dumb-founded by this fact. WHAT A TWIST!!!

ANALYSIS: I was in a play called "Clue" with one of the friends, and that's what this dream reminded me of >>> these friends are most definitely NOT pot-heads. It was a fun dream.

DREAM #3:

Has anyone here seen the movie "Marley & Me" ? Neither have I...

But irregardless, this dream is about that. I'm basically in a large white house where Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston come home with their dog.

Then I heard in a booming overhead voice, "IN SIX MONTHS, IT'S ENDING" and of course, my intitial reaction is, "Hannah Montana??? Please tell me it's Hannah Montana!"

So then I see Owen and Jen run around with this rambunctious and large dog. He eats shoes, couch cushions, causes a general ruckus. At one point I see one switch on the wall, Marley, of course, smacks it with his paw, and then I hear Jennifer Aniston in a separate room yelling "MY HAIR!!!" It made no sense, but it was hilarious.

Then, Owen Wilson finally says "For me to be a good role model, I'm gonna stop in six months." and I'm like, "Stop what?" He's like, "I'm gonna stop 'BEING SLOPPY' so that Marley won't either."

Then I just get upset. "What?! That's crazy! You can't just stop 'sloppy-ing' around, that's against like, 'Guy Code' !" But my argument doesn't really affect him...

ANDTHENIWOKEUPTHEEND

Analysis: 'Being sloppy' .... hmmm...

Unhappy Attack of the False Awakening

January 12, 2009:

DREAM #1

So I'm going to my local grocery store, and I'm obviously doing something I'm not supposed to when walking there, because I eventually see my Dad and my brother drive by near where I am and stop at a red light.

I'm so scared that they're going to see me and I'm going to get in trouble, that I hide my face behind a piece of paper, as if I'm reading it, and walk backwards (which I'm good at in real life).

I'm just so nervous, but they finally leave, and I finally get to the grocer. I end up buying these two bottles of soda-juice... that's it. yeahh.. I don't get it at all... I really don't see the guilt.

DREAM #2

(Note: So this is my first real false awakening. I guess it's my fault because I just always assumed that I wouldn't fall for it... and of course, I really wanted to believe that it was real)

So in REAL LIFE I wake up and turn to my right and look at my clock. It's 6:15, I'm so tired, I don't need to wake up, and I'm kinda annoyed. So then I roll over to my left...

... and I'm in dreamworld. What I see is... well.. my real-life crush is coming into my room and proceeds to sleep on the floor. I just reason in the dream that my crush is coming back from a long night of partying and was always planning on sleeping over in my room... ON THE FLOOR, mind you all.

So I'm nervous and excited by this fact, but I get up to go pee like I always do when I wake up. This dream was soo real in that it was the exact lay out of my house and the upstairs bathroom was taken (which is typical in my house).

So I go to my downstairs bathroom and I see madddd people in my living room in sleeping bags, all on their laptops. I'm like, whatever, and I go to the bathroom. Once there, I'm unable to pee, so I go back upstairs. On my way, my Mom runs and pushes me out of the way as she runs upstairs. (It was at that point above all else that I really should have known... but it was soo real, my house was exactly correct!)

Then I go back to my room, have a little sexual tension with my crush, and slip back into bed. During my "return to sleep" I realize, while my eyes are closed, that it had to have been a dream.

I don't open my eyes for awhile after that... because I desperately want the dream to be real.

But of course it's not, so I eventually wake up in sadness.
      Last edited by Chaostitan90; 01-13-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: wrong date

New Jersey
      Pretty interesting dreams. Ive been reading through a few of them and I just wanted to say keep up the good work. Stay motivated and keep trying and you will definitely reach lucidity. Your false awakening last night must have been pretty shocking and its too bad you couldnt turn it lucid once you realized. Hope that whole crush thing works out for ya.
      Lucid Dreams: 0
      Adopted by: Dizko
      "Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. "
      My Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by brianG View Post
      Pretty interesting dreams. Ive been reading through a few of them and I just wanted to say keep up the good work. Stay motivated and keep trying and you will definitely reach lucidity. Your false awakening last night must have been pretty shocking and its too bad you couldnt turn it lucid once you realized. Hope that whole crush thing works out for ya.

thanks for the encouragement and feedback! yeahh... i didn't mind the false awakening tho.. it had some.. .good parts to it.

Exclamation The Great Escape

January 13, 2009:

I'm in some building that's supposed to be my high school, I think, and me and two of my high school friends (whom I haven't seen since graduation) are walking with me. We go to this secluded/almost abandoned stairwell in order to go outside (almost like an indoor fire escape. it's very gray..)

so me and my two friends we walk along the stairs and i see on the floor above us, there are two cell phones and three five dollar bills. so i go to get them and my friends are like "no! they belong to someone!" and i'm like "they left them here in some random place, they're not trying to get it back!"

so i take a cell phone (not the cash?). and i walk down the stairs with my friends. as we walk down, we see a peron walking up the stiars to where the phones were, and i'm nervous as hell. "what if it was his?? what if he knows i took it?!" i think to myself.

i don't remember much else of the dream, but i just remember getting away with taking the cell phone, despite how nervous i was of that random guy.

DREAM #2

Alright, this one was very exciting. It was basically an action movie.

So me and some other person are dragged into a padded room in some building. It's obvious that we're prisoners, and our captors are forcing me and the other person to act like monkeys. The other person, did, in fact, act liek a monkey, crouching down and eating a banana.

I was sooo adamant about not being treated like an animal/prisoner. So I came up with this elaborate plan to sneak out. I remember busting out when the guard opened the door. I also remember a lot of running around halls and sneaking around. The adrenaline was pumping!

At one point, to avoid being captured, I went to the floor that was literally "Clown College" And I completely blended in with all of the people in clown make-up. I'm not sure how, but it worked.

Finally, after pushing through several clown/people, I found a window near a staircase, and I somehow (with my agility in strength in dreamworld) busted out of the window into the outside forest area.

I distinctly remember thinking that they would be coming for me, so I just had to run, and not stop. And that's exactly what I did...

ANDTHENIWOKEUPTHEEND

Televisional influence

January 15, 2009:

DREAM #1

I'm on somewhat of a theater stage with a huge facade where the audience usually is, and there are dark-red-ish lights, like an old fashioned show.

There are people on the stage with me, and I realize that I'm in a music video. It turns out the music video is for the Jonas Brothers and that Hannah Montana is behind the facade, essentially directing it.

I ask her what to do, and she just tells me to go stand next to Nick Jonas and act like we're friends and sing when it's my cue. Of course I get excited, because A: it's a pseudo-celebrity, B: my big break in a business that I actually don't plan on getting into

So I follow Hannah Montana's instructions, and me and Nick become friends and we work really well together and I have an amazing time knowing I have a celebrity friend AND being in a music video.

ANDTHENIWOKEUPTHEEND

Note: I'm not a Jonas Brothers fan... not anymore

DREAM #2

I don't recall the specifics of the dream, but I remember it was mostly a recollection of the episode "Legion" on the TV show Smallville, and episode which just premiered last night and I really liked the episode.

I think I recall having to tell my uncle about it because he missed it, and as I was explaining it, it came to life before me. Yet... a lot of stuff happened in my dream-episode that didn't happen in the actual episode. .. hmm.

ANALYSIS: I really liked that episode!
      Last edited by Chaostitan90; 01-17-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: lack of title

Exclamation Getting Lost

January 16th, 2009:

DREAM #1

So I'm in an apartment that I've never seen before in real life, and I see a few friends, some closer than others, and we're all just kinda hanging out. I haven't seen most of them in awhile, and the weird thing is that it's a mixture of college friends and high school friends, people who've never met each other.

So I hang out with them, ans they explain to me that this is "our apartment" and I'm like "okay" even though I would never share an apartment with any of them..

Then I walk outside to a convenience store and see a close friend whom I haven't talked to in awhile, and she's in the planned parenthood aisle. She's holding a (probably used ) pregnancy test strip, but I pay no mind and we hug and catch up. I haven't seen her in awhile.

Then somehow it skips to all of us waiting by a bus stop at night. At the stop there are these booths of people giving away candy for a reason I don't know. Me and my friends all get candy and put them in the bags we got at the convenience store.

Somehow, then, I miss the bus that's supposed to take us back to college (because apparently that's what we were waiting for..?) So then I'm alone with my bag of candy, and I'm walking around, calling my parents' cell, asking them to pick me up and bring me to school. I keep seeing all these strangers smiling at me and being friendly... it's all too bizarre.

ANALYSIS: I miss certain friends.

DREAM #2
      I'm in a car with my Dad, who's driving, and I'm in the back seat, behind him. This seems to be somewhat of a continuation of the dream before...

So I'm in the seat, it's night still, and I fall asleep, as I often do in moving vehicles. Then, I have a dream (within the dream!) I don't recall the specifics of the dream.

All I know is that my Dad (who has somehow turned into Claire's dad from HEROES) is telling me the plan of attack. We stop in a city that looks like Gotham City from Batman (ie, very dark, dreary, urban)

We see a bank, and my Dad says that they have very little time to break in if we're going to save my Mom (?!?) We proceed to go in, but then I notice that I have a huge stain on my pants (black formal pants... again, no clue).

So I have to go to the bathroom for a bit to clean it. I take off my pants and wash it in the sink, then an old lady walks in. I'm thinking to myself "What's she doing in the men's room?" Of course, she then tells me that I shouldn't be in their, much less with my pants off, because this is the women's room.

I then run into the men's room, pants in hand, and wash them there. I also notice at that moment that a lot of other men are washing their pants. I'm just flustered, nervous, and in a rush, because my Dad is waiting, and we're on a mission!

ANDTHENIWOKEUPTHEEND

So very 'High School'

January 18, 2009:

NOTE: I graduated high school last June, so it's still very fresh in my memory. Plus, I visited it less than two weeks ago.

So I'm in my high school guidance counselor office waiting area (it's extremely clear), and I'm not really sure I'm supposed to be there. A lot of other students are coming in and out and waiting, but I don't recognize them (which isn't surprising in my school), and so I'm confused.

I go out to the hallway and try to find my locker. I think to myself that I don't remember where my locker is, let alone the locker number. I figure in the dream that it's because I haven't been there in awhile... because of... Christmas vacation!

So much for RC-ing. In the dream, I think that the locker number is "4669", so I check that locker, but that's not it. I then think it's "1669" , but that's not it either. The hallway also looks slightly different than in real life... many more lockers.

Then I finally found it as locker number "0069" and it's near a couple of other people in my grade... people whom I don't like... some A-holes, but w/e, I think, it's my locker so I have to go there.

I attempt to open the lock (which looks nothing like my lock in real life) and I can't remember the combo. So I try to think, "If I was me, (?) then what would i put as the combo?"

It ends up being my birth month and date.

ANALYSIS: I have no idea what the significance is of the number 69... I mean... besides the obvious... pervs.
      Last edited by Chaostitan90; 01-20-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Believers

January 19, 2009:

DREAM #1

Me and a LOT of my college and high school friends all get together to hang out, and we end up going to ... a church.

This isn't any church i recognize, but it's definitely catholic (as i am) but it's very peculiar. Me and my friends all have to draw tickets to see what section we sit at. We all end up on one side of the altar, but it's not a huge church, it's just... medium sized. None of it makes sense in real life, of course, but we're there.

There are a lot of other people there my age, people I recognize, but am not friends, and they seem to be just making trouble here in the church. I mean, me and most of my friends aren't really paying attention, but we're respecting the sanctity of the church, at least (all despite the fact that a lot of my friends aren't catholic, but w/e).

So right before the homily, the obnoxious people in my section start talking really loudly, and one of them even yells out an obscenity. At that point the priest gets down and just kicks out that one guy who yelled a curse word. I'm scared at this point, because I don't want a priest to be mad at me!

So he proceeds to give us all new tickets, so in the middle of the mass me and all my friends all have to split up, even thought there are only three sections.

The dream was very vivid, and I'm pretty sure we were all wearing robes.

NOTE: Towards the end, I felt myself waking up and simultaneously attaining lucidity, so I tried to do the spinning trick. I did, but I think it was far too late, I was already out of that dream cycle. It was sad, but at least now I'm trying and putting dreamviews tactics into effect.

DREAM #2

So in real life, I set up my alarm clock for radio at an early-ish hour. It went off and woke me up, but I hit it to snooze. I went back to sleep, but when it went off again, something strange happened.

I had a false awakening right after my momentary real awakening. In my new dream, I try to turn off the radio, but just like in dreamworld, the snooze button didn't work.

So I'm annoyed because I either want to sleep or wake up, but not be annoyed by the morning talk show. So I proceed to literally try every single freaking button on the radio. I finally pull the plug, but it's STILL GOING ON!!!

So I walk downstairs to breakfast with my family (which never happens) with radio in hand. I start to tell them that it's still going on, but I think it is then that I realize it's a dream. I mean, I unplugged it for freaking sake!

ANDTHENIWOKEUPTHEEND

ANALYSIS: As you can probably guess, the radio went back on as most good clock radios should. Yeahhh... it messed me up.

Night of 1000 Dreams (including a LUCID!)

January 20th 2009:

DREAM #1

I'm in the bedroom of some house and I have this feeling that I need to go on some mission. I walk into another bedroom and see this man who's essentially Hagrid from Harry Potter, and I think the mission is to go to some place, just like in Lord of the Rings. It's all very strange, and Hagrid talks really fast and laughs a lot, always making jokes.

As we travel through the house, I see a kid about my age playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii, but using a guitar controller, like in Rock Band. He also hacked it because he was playing as Luigi, but he had the power to throw exploding item capsules. (if you've played the game, then you know that this is not possible, and the sight of someone using a guitar to do this would be ...ludicrous)

We go outside and there's a cobble stone path and strange trees, right out of a storybook. It's very sunny, and we come upon a small lake, smaller than the one in Central Park. There's a small ferryboat in the lake and we get on the roof of it. Then, I see a girl my age who was left behind. For some reason I perceive her to be the snobby popular type.

ANALYSIS: Hagrid looked like a guy from a camp I went to a looong time ago. And I play SSBB and Rock Band for the Wii... A LOT.

DREAM #2

This one was a looooong dream. There's a house by a lake shore, and there's a huge party there. It's the house of these two kids I went to high school with, but they weren't particularly close to me.

I remember the party was really nice and I saw a bunch of people from high school (and people I don't know) jumping into the shore. It alternated from day to night a lot... must've been one long party.

Then something dramatic happened, and these kids got upset. They had come to the conclusion that their parents (who, in the dream were divorced) were never going to get back together (sad, but kinda cliche). One of the kids is someone I TOTALLY have the hots for in real life, and they were REALLY upset.

So in the dream (you can tell where this is going) I console them but hugging them... and for some reason... stroking them.

Yeah... I can't say I didn't like it. Still, the person didn't notice and stormed off in sadness over the parents. This person came back eventually, and I kept avoiding them though. They're just... so hot... I can't handle it, so I avoid- like I would in real life.

I remember seeing lots of people I went to high school with, people who were mutual friends of the people who owned the house in the dream. It was pretty freaking accurate, and a lot happened.

ANALYSIS: ...it was awesome...

DREAM #3

SHORT DREAM BUT EVENTUALLY LUCID

So in the dream, I play a girl (?!?) specifically Christina Applegate, the actress (?!?!?!?!!!!) . That's who I play in the dream.

In it, I'm in my house, a larger version, and I pass by my family. They all start calling me something that I get really offended by. This probably has something to do with the fact that I'm CHRISTINA APPLEGATE! I think I have a a name tag or something on me too.

So then, I finally become lucid in my kitchen, in front of all my family. I just start to think that it all makes no sense, but I was still in the dream, trying to keep my cool, not fading out. (Not sure what gave it away... possibly the fact that I was a woman... maybe...)

At the point, I'm still not in control, as I see myself to mad that my family keeps calling me a name I don't want to be called. So then I dramatically rip off my name tag and shred it into many pieces, yelling "that's not me!!!"

Then, because I'm lucid, I try the spinning technique. However, while spinning, I think to myself, "You know what I'd like to do.. since i'm already a woman..."

I spin and spin and spin andBAM! I BECOME WONDER WOMAN!

WOOOHOOO!!!!! I DID SOMETHING LUCID!!!!
      if only for a second because then I faded into another dream...

Cool Night of 1000 Dreams (including a LUCID!) continued

DREAM #4

(This one's the longest, and up there as my favorite, so I HAD to give it it's own post... yeah... it was an amazing night)

NOTE: I tried to visit my high school a few weeks ago, but the security kicked me out, saying it was an inappropriate time (bull) but I got to visit later that day, so it wasn't so awful.

So in the dream I'm visiting my high school, and I walk into a science classroom to visit my favorite teacher and favorite person on the planet, Dr. A! So I walk into her room in the beginning of a period and I go to say hi to her, but she looks really sad, along with the rest of her students, who mostly all know me. They all want to say hi and greet me and be all happy and joyous, but apparently they're holding back. I see that there's an old lady in the back and she walks up to me and says, "Excuse me, you are not allowed to be here, there's a class."

So I'm like, "I'm just visiting my favorite teacher, who are you?"

And she's all, "I'm the audit for the education department, not that I have to answer to you! Do you have a visitor's pass?"

I say no, and she says, "You can get in a lot of trouble, if I tell the principal, which I can do, so you should leave now."

I'm shocked, and I leave, not before looking at Dr. A and all the students and seeing how sad they are. It's obvious they're being opressed by this WENCH IN A NEON GREEN SUIT.

So I go to some random gym class and exercise a bit. Afterwards I go take a shower (it's a dream) and I of course I end up in the women's showers first (hey.. it's a dream! Plus, there was no nudity at all in this dream)

When I finally get to the men's showers, I see my roommate/good friend there, which makes no sense cuz he didn't go to my high school. So, once I see him I tell him about that WENCH and that we have to go do something!

So he assumes the role of my sidekick and we go back to Dr. A's room. Once there, it's between classes, and all the kids in the class walk out of the room. They have to stay in the hallway because they have a double period of Dr. A's chem class. When I see them, I finally get a good and happy greeting from all of them. They're all so relieved to see me.

I then ask them what's going on with the audit and Dr. A. They quickly tell me that the wench-lady was sent to her classes because the state doesn't believe that Dr. A was a good enough teacher and that she was too light-hearted. The district also forced her to take these pills that would lower her personality! I was exactly right when I said that they were being oppressed, and I was not going to stand for it.

Just then, the bell rings and that lady comes out into the hallway and angrily tells all the students to walk back into the room, and she sees me. "Didn't I tell you to leave? Do you WANT me to call the principal?!"

I tell her "Fine, I'm leaving." As I walk away angrily, I look back into the room and see a monotonous Dr. A, and then I see the audit and she looks at me. I give her kind of an angry look, and that just sets her off. She gets up and yells, "I'm going to tell the principal! In fact, I can call you to him right now!"

Me and my roommate walk away as that WENCH yells at me and says something in a walkie-talkie, and I hear her voice over the intercom, "(my name) PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, IMMEDIATELY!"

So I have no choice but to go to the principal's office. Once inside, the principal tells me that the audit says I was AND I QUOTE "Disturbing Dr. A's class, trespassing onto school property without a visitor's pass, and finally gave one last mean look to her before I left." That wench- ONLY ONE OF THOSE THREE ARE TRUE!

Then I start to have a discussion with the principal. He says, "You realize that you have put many students in danger by trespassing without a visitor's pass."

"I just came to see my favorite teacher because... i needed to give her good news!"

"What good news?" Hmm.. I needed to cover up this lie.

"That I... that I missed the teacher who helped make me who I am today... BUT I SEE THAT YOU AND THAT REST OF THE SCHOOL BOARD TOOK HER AWAY!" I say, raising my voice.

"Not that it's any of your concern, but it was in the best interest of Dr. A and the rest of her students that we administer new policies to inhibit her unorthodox teaching methods."

"UNORTHODOX TEACHING METHODS?! Since when was being a good person who actually cares about students unorthodox?! I came back to see my favorite teacher, but you practically lobotomized her and put her under the fascist thumb of the wicked witch of the west! She was an amazing person and teacher, ask any of the kids in my class last year! I did well on the AP exam and so did a bunch of other students and it was all thanks to her! I may have walked into my Alma Mater without a pass, but what you're doing is ten times worse! I'm glad I came back so someone could catch you sucking the life out of a great teacher and tell you the truth. You're not helping her or her students- you're destroying her!"

The principal was in shock and thinking. "I didn't realize she meant that much to you... and you did do well. I'll have another hearing about her current qualifications as a teacher. As for you... I'm supposed to press charges, but I think I can let you go this one time."

Me and my roommate walk out of the school, content. It may have been a dream, but I meant what I said. I was a hero.

ANDTHENIWOKEUPTHEEND!!!

DREAM #5

hahah jk-ing.

Secret Experiment

January 23, 2009:

So I'm in the basement of some building and me and two other people are there. Apparently we're doing some sort of secret, taboo experiment of sorts. It's large scale and entails lots of large slides or chutes, all connected to each other. I think there are balls or something spherical come down from them. Either way, it's obvious this is NOT your momma's science fair.

So the other two people, very nervous about the crazy stuff we're doing, say that they need something else in order to execute the experiment. So they walk up the stairs out of the basement. I'm nervous as heck because I'm supposed to keep guard.

Then, I see two people outside the basement door and, as soon as the other two leave, they want to get in. This is when I flip a S^%&. As they try to pull the door, I use every fiber of my being to pull the other way so as to not let them in. As I do that, I nervously try to call one of the others on my cell.

Each time, I end up calling another person in my phonebook, a friend in real life. It's strange. No more experiments for me.

Partay?

January 27, 2009:

So, in a wintry antarctic place, I get out of the water, very wet, but not that cold. I walk into a house, and apparently it's mine, even though it looks nothing like it.

Here in my house, my neighbor is having her birthday party (even though her birthday was in november, and i wasn't even there to celebrate it). I seem to be late, because all of the food has been eaten, and everyone is just kinda sitting around, bored-ish.

I see my three-year-old baby cousin there and some other cousins, and he is literally playing with his shoes- that's how bored everyone is. For some reason, I don't seem to try to change it.

I notice at the table wher emy neighbor is like texting, there are two people there who I'm almost positive don't actually know her in real life. They know me, and they're in her grade, but I doubt that they're friends. Anyway, they start to talk with my neighbor about her schedule in college, and she shows it to them, and I find this very interesting, and I try to show them my schedule, but they ignore me. This all makes no sense because they're all still in high school...

some party huh?

ANALYSIS: I really do need to fix my own schedule since it's the beginning of the semester.

My triumphant return to lucidity after months

4/45/09

A few days ago I had a REAL LUCID DREAM! Idk how, and it wasn'ta WILD or anything, I just realized it. IN REAL LIFE: I'm at Boston for a Ballroom Dance Team competition, and I had just gone out to visit friends at Boston University. I visited their dining hall and I just thought it was all so nice, so that's why it stuck in my head.

THE DREAM:

So I'm at a BU dining hall sitting across from a friend from MY school. I don't really talk to her much, but we know each other. Anyway, we're sitting int he cafeteria, and somehow, someway it HITS ME: She wasn't at the BU dining hall that day. She didn't visit MY friends at BU with me, why would she?

So I'm lucid, but not quite in control. I proceed to tell her that this is all a dream. She proceeds to disagree and say that it's not a dream. We go back and forth and I am adamant in knowing that this is a dream, because IT IS!

Then, I decide to prove it to her. I'm not sure how. I think about all the super-powerful things I can do in this dream universe. Instead, I decide to simply punch her. I think to myself that if I punch her, I won't feel it because I'm not actually punching her in real life.

The weirdest thing happens. It is true that I don't feel it, but my hand goes right through her body, thus proving my point. YET it was so weird because of the feeling! I've never phased through solid before, and it essentially tickled. My mind wasn't used to the idea of my hand being in the same space as someone's body. I phased right through her with my punches, and it tickled, and it was strange, yet awesome!

Somehow we end up teleporting into a different cafe and she still doesn't believe me that I'm in a dream. So, I proceed to think about the stool that she's sitting on. Then, I MAKE IT EXTEND SEVERAL FEET IN THE AIR! She screams as she towers well above my head, and I smile. There's no denying that. I then do that to the stools of others just because I can.

That's all I remember because I think it ends there. But I'll never forget. It was THAT awesome.

Quick reality check recap

5/7/09

I'll make this quick. I distinctly recall me having only THREE FINGERS on my right hand in a dream. I felt passive, but I remembered how dreamviews said that one major reality check/dream sign is lack of correct number of fingers or toes. I remember thinking "OMG, I'm supposed to have five fingers, THIS IS A DREAM!"

I tried to focus on what I wanted, ie, control. Instead, I was just passively walking along the dream.

All I remember was I was walking through a park with "Beast" from Xmen 3. lol, that's all I remember, that and the hands, before waking up.

Oh Beast, give me a sign...