• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Neko-san's Lucid Adventure

Hello every one and to my Dream Journal, or more like a Lucid Journal since I will be writing down all the future lucid dreams I'll have to keep the stored here so I can go back and look, instead of having to go trough pages at my DJ.

I first discovered LD at the web about 3 weeks before I joined this forum. I kept reading a lot about it to get a better understanding about the subject, I actually didn't try any lucid dreaming Techniques. But some how I managed to get 3 lucid dreams within 3 weeks without even trying before actually trying to LD
      That's when I told my self to give it a try to increase the LD's with doing LD Techniques. I started with reading more about DILD and WILD, writing a DJ, finding my dream signs, doing hand and nose RC's.

I am now currently at my 4th LD, and I think that is pretty well for a beginner like me to be able to get that many LD's in the little time I've been doing it.
      DILD/MILD: 11
      WILD: 0

4th LUCID DREAM:

I was dreaming like normal, I can't remember what I was dreaming about (since the LD made me so excited), and I can't remember what triggered it, all I can remember was that I was a nightmare (just like my last LD). Something really strange happpend, then I thought to my self "is this a dream", I quickly did a nose RC and I could breath trough my nose.

I had now become lucid and everything was so vivid and real, much better than my last lucid dreams were everything was blurry. Some evil feeling from my nightmare was still there, but it went away when I screamed out "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah a lucid dream and it is really vivid!!" Then I decided to fly (how original of me, been doing that in all my LD's). I flew upwards, but this time I tried it with a twist. I tried swimming in the air while flying, and it felt really good, I could feel the wind on my arms in every swiming movement I made with my hand. I kept swimming around in the air, but then I wanted to try swim among the birds in the sky. I flew upwards towards the sky, but somehow there is a big wall there since I'm in a really big room. I tried flying trough the wall, but this time I couldn't fly trough it, I tried a lot but it wouldn't let me trough. Then my dream starts to fade, and I screamed out in English, my second language "Stabilize!!" 3 times.

My dream is now even more vivid than it ever was, I can see everything even more clearly. I still try to fly trough the wall but it won't let me trough. I won't give up I will manage to get out of the room, so I try to think of something. There it is, my idea, I try to change the scenery around me, I close my eyes and think of a cold snowy place (kinda got this the scenery from an other DJ) and when I open my eyes the place is all snowy and it's the same scenery I had in mind. But to my suprise the wall is still there My dream starts fading, I scream out "stabilize!" but the dream fades anyway

My lucid experience is now over, but I quickly think I woke up and I go over to my DJ to write in it, but it's a FA. Then I woke up for real.

All in all, the most awesome LD yet, it felt so much more vivid and real than my last ones that was all blurry. I even managed to stabilize and control it more than my last LD's and it lasted a lot longer, all this was because I have been reading tutorials at this forum so I knew what to do this time.

Dream Goals for now:

Fly [X]
      Change scenery [X]
      Swim in the air [X]
      Teleport [ ]
      Sexual experience [ ]
      Talk to a DC [ ]
      Talk /scream [X]
      Telekinetics [ ]
      Do an awesome spell [ ]
      Visit my childhood [ ]
      Last edited by Neko-san; 01-24-2009 at 08:15 AM.

5th LUCID DREAM:

I woke up at 2.00, wasn't planed, but somehow I woke up. I did an RC, still couldn't breath out of my nose. Went to the bathroom and went back to bed (like WBTB), so when I lay in my bed I am thinking "I am going to have a LD, when I wake up I will remember it". I fall asleep very fast. Then later some time in my dreamworld at night I have a LD. I can't remember what triggered it this time eighter =/.

I did a nose RC and I could breath trough my nose. I looked around me, but everything was so blurry. I kept spinning around while I was screaming "stabilize!". It got less blurry but I still couldn't see what's around me, or I just can't remember now, not sure. Then I tried to summon a DC since I'm always alone in my LD's for some reason. Then the LD just faded and I faded into a normal dream

Not really a good LD, tbh it really sucked. But I am just happy that I got a LD again and I will try to make it vivid and longer next time.

Dream Goals for now:

Fly [X]
      Change scenery [X]
      Swim in the air [X]
      Teleport [ ]
      Sexual experience [ ]
      Talk to a DC [ ]
      Talk /scream [X]
      Telekinetics [ ]
      Do an awesome spell [ ]
      Visit my childhood [ ]
      Last edited by Neko-san; 01-24-2009 at 08:15 AM.

6th LUCID DREAM:

I woke up at 6 O'clock in the morning and I decided to go back to sleep

I was talking with a friend from an other school and we're talking about WoW. I once quit WoW, but gave him the account and I also remembered that in the dream. So I tried to log on with my old password and I was able to log in. I got all my characters, and a lot of more gold. I looked at the gold "2k gold", then looked an other way and looked again and it's 14k gold, dunno why I didn't become lucid at this point even though I thought it was wierd. I met some friends I don't hang out with so much any more, but they had all started playing WoW like they also have in RL. I talked to one of the friends about his character and in the dream and he said a lot of stuff. So I moved on and found my computer at home, but without a screen, so I went over to their place and find something that looks like a computer screen over there, it was all red and stuff. I tried to connect it to the screen, but it wouldn't work. Then they friends and one of their fathers come out and tell me that it isn't a computer and it doesn't really work. So I then understand this and I went home eventually.

Then I pretty much found my self in an other room, a room of an apartment. It had something to do with WoW when I first got there but I quickly forgot about WoW. Then I found out that I was there to try to find a manwha scanlation of the manwha Unbalance x Unbalance that I've been waiting for, for so long in RL... I searched up and down the stairs many times, but couldn't find it. I found a thick book with a picture of Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece on it and somehow I just settled with that. I decided to leave and I was on my way over to some place, and I was walking on the road.

Then I suddently found my self in some other apartment and I could see Lucas and Brooke from One Tree Hill Then the thought "Am I dreaming?" suddently stook me. I did a nose RC and I could breath trough my nose. It was all so real, everything around, every feeling, the way it looked; just like RL. It was night outside and I decided to jump trough the window and fly out of the window. I flew outside but then the thought hit me "shouldn't I try talking to a DC instead of flying randomly outside?", I then rubbed my hands to try the rubbing technique even though the dream wasn't fading. I rubbed them and it feels so real, I then flew inside and walked over to the front door. I could see Lucas there ready to get out. He was kinda flashing in white light this time and I thought "maybe Lucas from One Tree Hill is my dream guide? lol that would be awesome". I then did a RC again so I wouldn't lose lucid and I followed him outside and we got into his red ferrari and he said to me "You know that the dream will fade soon, right?" and I answer "Yeah". Then the dream began to fade. All I was thinking was "My mind will stay awake and I will become lucid in my other dream too", but instead the dream faded completely into blackness and I woke I understood that my REM sleep was over so I opened my eyes.

I woke up from the LD around 7.30. Really awesome LD, best one of all the LD's I've had. I am really happy that I could have a LD nights/mornings in a row. I can even remember more now. I remembered this whole long dream to almost every detail there was and 3 other random dreams in the night.

Dream Goals for now:

Fly [X]
      Change scenery [X]
      Swim in the air [X]
      Teleport [ ]
      Sexual experience [ ]
      Talk to a DC [X]
      Talk /scream [X]
      Telekinetics [ ]
      Do an awesome spell [ ]
      Visit my childhood [ ]

7th LUCID DREAM:

Did a nose RC, and I kept doing that some times. Can't remember anything else. But I knew I was dreaming. Kinda blurry lucid.

Wasn't at home, was at some other place so I didn't journal it so I can't remember much.

Fly [X]
      Change scenery [X]
      Swim in the air [X]
      Teleport [ ]
      Sexual experience [ ]
      Talk to a DC [X]
      Talk /scream [X]
      Telekinetics [ ]
      Do an awesome spell [ ]
      Visit my childhood [ ]
      Last edited by Neko-san; 02-03-2009 at 07:51 AM.

8th LUCID DREAM:

I woke up from my alarm clock that I had set to ring 2 hours earlier than usual. I went up urinate and got back to bed. I kept thinking that I was going to have a lucid dream and I kept telling my self to do a RC. I kept imagenating my self becoming aware that I am dreaming in a dream scenario and doing a RC. It took forever to get back to sleep; took over an hour.

I was on some kind of family trip with my family and family members were showing up, but my brother, my cousin and I was told to pick my grand mother up. So we went to the train and I was standing in the way, at some gate so my cousin told me to get away and I did. Then I saw my grandmother getting out of the train and we all gave her a hug. Then the scenario around me changed and I was now in a room and I thought "My grandmother is dead, this must be a dream even though it is so real" I looked down at my hands and they looked completely normal so I did a nose RC and I could breath trough my nose.

I was now in this room that looked like a room in my house. I lifted off a little from the ground and began walking in the air. I walked a little around while thinking of stuff and what I was gonna do. I decided to try to summon a really hot chick. I rubbed my hands.. Then I closed my eyes and I kept imagenating a hot girl in my mind standing in front of me. Then I opened my eyes and she still wasn't there. I tried a lot of times, but I still failed horribly. I got a little pissed off since it didn't work so I decided to just fly. I flew out of my house trough the wall and it was just like it looks like in RL outside of my house and it was night outside.

I flew really fast upwards the sky and when I looked down I saw a person on the ground, but I kept flying. I screamed "wohoo, I can fly! This dream rocks!" and I also screamed some other stuff I can't remember. I kept flying in the air and it was so awesome I could even feel it getting harder to breath when I was getting higher in the sky. After a while I decided to back to my house. I flew down and trough the wall. This was so fun that I decided to jump trough my wall a lot of times, I did cool tricks like backflips, frontflips and 360s. It was really fun to jump trough the wall somehow. When I got bored with the jumping I decided to get into my house for real. I got into my house again and I tried to summon the hot chick again but it didn't work. My dream suddently faded completely from vivid to black and I woke up

I woke up at 06.25, 35 min earlier than normal. This was the most awesome lucid dream up to date and it was so vivid.. it was just awesome. WBTB works really well, I will continue doing WBTB. The 2 times that I've tried it I have succeeded.

Fly [X]
      Change scenery [X]
      Swim in the air [X]
      Teleport [ ]
      Sexual experience [ ]
      Talk to a DC [X]
      Talk /scream [X]
      Telekinetics [ ]
      Do an awesome spell [ ]
      Visit my childhood [ ]
      Last edited by Neko-san; 02-03-2009 at 07:51 AM.

I was ready for school, but I was so damn cold so I decided to go back to my bed and rest and then go to school later and I fall asleep

I am in a room in my house and I dream that my mom comes home in the middle of the day while I'm skipping school. I hide behind a wall and then I stick my head trough the door and I see her. She looks wierd, not like she normally does and I notice the possibility that I'm dreaming. I run back and I lay down in a bed pretending to be asleep. Her dog run in and jump all over me holding me down and I understand that it might be a dream after all so while the dog is over me I do a nose RC and I can breath trough my nose.
      I think to myself "I want to try making a fireball in my arms"
      I now wake up again in my normal bed and I look at my clock and it's 10.46 and I mistake it for reality and I don't do a RC and then I go up and my family is at the dining table and we talk and I mention that I had a LD. And I do a RC again but somehow I just imagine myself not breathing trough my nose even though I did. Then I wake up again, and again, and again.... got a lot of FA's...

Not a good LD, but at least I understood that it was a dream and did a RC.

Fly [X]
      Change scenery [X]
      Swim in the air [X]
      Teleport [ ]
      Sexual experience [ ]
      Talk to a DC [X]
      Talk /scream [X]
      Telekinetics [ ]
      Do an awesome spell [ ]
      Visit my childhood [ ]
      Last edited by Neko-san; 02-10-2009 at 11:23 AM.

I woke up at 6.00 and I decided to go back to sleep, but it was pretty hard, but finally it worked. I dreamt about a lot of stuff and I remember almost all of it, but I will skip to the important part.

I was at my dinning tabble talking to my mom for some reason and suddently the lights go out. I remember that if something strange happens I should do a RC and that it's most likely a dream if something like that happens. So I do a nose RC, I can breath trough my nose, but I do it like 2 more times to be sure since the dream was so real. I think about just flying a little to confirm once more that it's a dream. But right before I can do anything I wake up because it's the end of my dream cycle

Really bad LD, just like last time... Really useless. But it's better than not having any LD's at all.

Yeh, finally I had a LD again. After I began with LDs again with being without for a while. It took me 8 days to get a LD after my break.

I waiting for the buss with a friend of mine. When the buss came it was just standing there because something was wrong with it. So we decided to go take the train at the subway. When I came there my friend said ohh look a sign that says where you live this must be it. I looked up and it sayd "B#"#"%#%%#" (something like that). With B being the first letter of where I live, but the rest was just rubish. I tried to look away and look at it again, the B was still there but the other text was different. It became clear to me, I didn't even have to do any hand or nose RC. It was a dream and I knew it. Suddently it got black and I woke up to the sound of my washing machine. And I thought to myself "ohh finally I have had a LD". But it was not really me waking up, it was just a false awakening. But I didn't realise that until later when I woke up for real.