• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Mexico City

CeDeRīs Dream Journal

Ill keep my regular dreams here too.

My dream journal sometimes will skip several days, the reason is when i drink i cant recall my dreams.

Regular Dreams
      Lucid Dreams
      Nightmares
      Comments
      Key words, notes to remember dreams which ill write in detail once i have time
      Last edited by CeDeR; 05-12-2010 at 05:08 AM.

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

Another life on another planet??(old dream)

Well it all started with a prehispanic guy (aztec) chasing me and i couldnt run, my legs wouldnt work so he hits me in the head with some sort of cub and i remember i could see a lot of my blood in the floor.Then i started to get the feeling of fainting...I wake up in a deserted city with tall buildings everywhere and start looking for someone to know WTF just happened.Suddenly i see a blonde boy and follow him till we arrive to some spaceship (normal spaceship NASA Style) and i see other ppl there..When i ask them where i am they tell me we are all dead and only a few will live again those aboard the spaceship going to some planet where we will live fom now on...So i get on the spaceship we take off and it felt to strong for me to handle( roller coaster style) and i woke up...
      Last edited by CeDeR; 02-27-2009 at 04:35 PM.

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

27-02-09

Well i woke up today at 5:00 am aprox not recalling any dream.I watched some tv, i began to fell asleep...It must have been like 6-7 am.I had a sleep paralysis but i remembered reading some stuff here so i wasnt so scared like before.The sounds where scary and disturbing i was seing an image of me rotating very fast...i started to concentrate just on the image letting go the sound sudddenly it all blacked out and next i was laying in my bed in my underwear but i realized i was dreaming since i had a shirt also my room was identical except there was a mirror next to my bed(love hotel style).I was kind of excited since i have had tons of lucid dreams but never after a sleep paralysis so i started by trying some new stuff. (Usually when im lucid i just levitate,punch random ppl and have sex with any girl i run into).So i wanted to summon someone, the first that came to my mind was a women, so i was focusing on a woman but couldnt do it after that, i closed my eyes and when i opened em a woman was next to my bed in her underwear.After that i thought well another useful thing would be to unsummon i concentrated closed my eyes and the girl was gone.It only was about 1 or 2 mins since after that i started to hear my fucking tv and i began to lose focus.I tried rubbing my hands and it kind of worked but the scenery changed.I was transported to an old castle(which i didnt want to go) but still lucid, after this i kept hearing the tv tried to rub my hands again but just woke up to find out some documentary about an old castle on tv.
      Last edited by CeDeR; 03-02-2009 at 02:49 AM.

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

02-03-09

I was following some friends to their house in the first bike i had as a kid an orange small one but somehow i could use it.Suddenly i lost my friends and decided to go back to my house i didnt know the way so i decided to go downhill which i did.Stopped next to a girl to ask her for directions when suddenly some hideous ghoulish guy that looked like he was on crack or something grabbed me by the neck and started strangling me...woke up.
      Slept again i was at my grandmotherīs old house for some reason there was a weird goth girl who was telling me some weird stuff then she told me her name... For some reason i asked her "whats your real name?"She whispered something but i couldnt hear.After that i started to make out with her but after a while she changed, she looked like possessed or something very weird...she told me i wasnt supposed to kiss her.A floating head appeared cursing me out of nowhere and ordered some big guy to kill me.He was like 7 feet tall slim but muscular.After some time running away from him i realized i was dreaming (must have been the floating head).So i decided to fight the tall bastard i was way stronger than him and kicked his ass a few times but he kept getting up so i just decided to leave.Took a dive through a balcony and just started levitating until i got to a roof.Another weird guy started to follow me with a flamethrower but i just levitated again across the block and lost him.I decided trying to fly since in my LDs i can always levitate but i had never flyed.Started trying the swimming tecnique and worked, i started flying.
      Couldnt control very well the speed but it worked.As i was flying around a cop saw me and started chasing me, i heard him say over the radio "I got one guy flying here lets get him".I flew till i got to a very high building and contemplated a beautiful sunset.After a while the building was swarmed with police guys so i decided to fly again.I flew too fast and too high and couldnt really take it
      ....woke up.
      Slept again i was in some wedding i was very lucid, i realized a bunch of my old schoolmates where there.Had a beer then saw a japanese girl and decided to undress her in front of eveyone there (she looked happy about it).As i was about to have sex with her i began hearing the voice of my sister and a cousin.They were saying "Look how happy he is, he must me dreaming about sex", i felt a lil embarassed and decided to woke up...when i woke up i remembered my sister doesnt even live in the same country.
      I tried to sleep again..i felt a sleep paralysis decided to try to focus and LD as i was barely able to withstand the weird demonic sounds suddenly the same guy who tried to strangle me earlier came through the window of my room and landed on top of me.It scared the shit out of me...woke up almost having a heart attack and not wanting to sleep again.
      Last edited by CeDeR; 07-16-2009 at 01:23 AM.

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

03-03-09

The dream started in a huge house, there was an awesome party but the weird thing is my family and my friends were there...I remember smoking alot of weed but the effect was milder than in real life(btw i havent smoked in months). There were tons of hot girls, some were interested in me but for some reason i just was interested in one blonde girl.(Which is weird since i dont like blondes).I remember talking to this girl and she was interested too but suddenly my uncle calls me and tells me shes seventeen and shes the daughter of a family friend so i better stay away.I stay away from her for a while smoke more weed and get some drinks but end up making out with the blonde underage girl.(btw she looked like 20)After that me and my friends leave the party and head to some house for the afterparty, i decide not to invite the underage girl cus wont end well.Smoked more weed until i fall asleep.I have a FA and see my friends laying on the floor drunk, i go back to sleep then wake up for real.
      My Dream Journal
      uh...this is uh..no offense but, you are a robot? arenīt you?

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

04-03-2009

I was with a guy and a girl, they were brothers.The guy was kind of a thug and i didnt really like him but his sister was hot and seemed like a good person for the majority of the dream we were in mini-marts buying vodka bottles and spirits....We went to a friends house(Efren)where we were supposed to drink em.When we arrived there Efren´s sister was extremely mad at me and didnt let me in....then dream changed i was suddenly with others friends walking in the street on our way to a party when we met a very pretty girl (looked kind of emo but was hot).We arrived at the party only to learn that the party is of some idiot i hate and he hates me so he wont let me in...(in real life we do hate each other)
      My friends abandoned me and went to the party.I arrive home and get off my car when i get a phone call from the emo girl we just met, she says she want to hang out with me and i tell her ill pick her up at the party.I entered my house go to the bathroom then my dad is there and starts arguing with me about something i dont remember.But i remember it was very emotional, very pissed off and confused.I leave slaming the door and yelling" Fuck you".Pick up the emo girl and head towards another party.Then im at my grandmothers house with all my dad´s family and with the emo girl plus some friend of her.
      Im in a room drinking with a cousin, the emo girl and her friend. The emo girl´s friend starts undressing and touching her breast and touching her pussy until she is all wet and starts to touch me but i refuse since i liked better the emo girl.After more teasing from the other girl the emo girls starts touching my dick with his feet, playing with it..We start kissing and fondling when suddenly my grandmother and an aunt enter without knocking and see us fooling around, they leave inmediately very angry.We stop, the girls suddenly disappear and i have a weird guitar that has some wires that can control other guitar´s strings.One of my lil cousins starts playing with it, i get mad and slap him...i wake up.At this point i try to DEILD get through the SP and became lucid as i was about to try to fly my dog starts barking like hes being raped and woke me up.
      Last edited by CeDeR; 03-04-2009 at 06:27 PM.
      My Dream Journal

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

05-03-09

Had a weird dream about being in rehab.(i was in rehab last year)In this dream there was this woman named Celina (which i hated in real life) and i was pulling his hair ripping it out of her skull and just wanted to make her suffer (Probably because she was the most annoying person ive ever met)I remember i was about to go out i had less than a weak left.....There was a gigantic german shepherd which celina wanted to pet, but the dog had other plans.It started ripping her clothes and humping her which was very funny, then started chewing his leg and there was blood all over the place.I got scared and locked them in a room. I was feeling guilty about leaving Celina with the dog but then i woke up.
      Last edited by CeDeR; 03-05-2009 at 04:06 PM.
      My Dream Journal

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

06-03-09

Vividness:3/5
      Lucidity:0/5

I was with my cousin Georg (i hang a lot with him since hes my age) and with a friend of him just chilling in his room, it was probably like 4 p.m because we started to drink.They decided they wanted to smoke some pot.We modified a yard to make it a bong and started smoking.After there was none weed they took some weird drug out, looked like green crack.As soon as this happened they began to look evil and i freaked out.My cousin smoked and inmediately a dark green fog began to form around them.They started grinning at me, i felt like they wanted to harm me.Georg puts a gas mask on and his friend too, they keep smoking.I began to realize this fog is harmful, i stop breathing and cover my mouse.Georgīs friend takes off his mask and starts inhaling a lot of fog, he starts looking scarier and i run with my lil cousin(Otto) who was around and about to pass out (just realized he was there or he just appeared there) In our way out i run into Georgīs sister(Ingrid) i tell her we need to leave inmediatley and ill explain her on the car...She starts driving in circles around her house and im scared they might come out.I tell her we need to go somewhere far from her house.We arrive at some Wall-Mart but its not a wall-mart its a bar and its about to open...So Ingrid , Otto and me are next to the bouncer about to enter the bar but i realize my sneakers dont match, im wearing one vans and the other adidas.I decided to go back to Georgīs house to get matching sneakers (Aparently it was scarier to wear mismatching shoes than the green fog,etc).When i get back to the house i put matching sneakers, then i see my cousin and his friend and they look normal.I start to feel weird then the dream fades...

Vividness:3/5
      Lucidity:0/5

I was in a plane with a bunch of teenagers(In my dream i was like 16 too, and i was in a trip with my classmates).The plane was small, there was room for about 40, i remeber my sit was detachable.I saw a really hot teacher and all i was thinking was "as soon as she seats, im a sit next to her, take my penis out and tell her look what i got here".Woke up and i couldnt show her, oh well...

Vividness:5/5
      Lucidity:5/5

I was in my house (although it didnt looked like my real house but i knew it was).Im chatting with my family members, after a while i decided to go out.My neighborhood looked exactly the same.I walk around and start hearing some rumors about thieves from the lady next door, shes kind of hot, i go back to my place to let my family know about it.When im about to enter my house i see Abe Simpson comes out rantting about something.I realize im dreaming, i look around my neighborhood and everything, all the colors looks very vivid so i doubt myself and decide to test,i try to walk through a door but fail miserably..then i realize when the sun hits me directly i look kind of translucid, I began to focus and i become transparent i try to walk through a door and made it.(At this point i decide to have some fun)I focus become transparent again and walk through the hots neighborīs door, shes reading a book.I pick a chair and start moving it like theres some ghost and she freaks out.I start pinching and twisting her nipples very hard, shes about to cry but suddelny she can see me again...Calls me by my name and starts calling her husband.(I realize transparence only lasts a while then i have to focus again)Her husband comes down but its too late im transparent again and leave their house.. I see a boy walking like 10 meters in front of me, i want to scare him.I jump, glide a bit and land in front of him.He doesnt even flinch.I began to feel very hot, woke up and the sun was hitting me in the face.
      Last edited by CeDeR; 03-06-2009 at 05:06 PM.
      My Dream Journal

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

09-04-09

Vividness:5/5
      Lucidity:4/5

I was walking around some weird kind of jungle with a huge lake.There were lots of bats(thousands, they were bigger than average bats, more furry and they had exotic colors).For some reason i had my dog with me which i was carrying in my arms, hes a standard schnauser, so i was getting tired of carrying him...After a while running away from the bats i started flying above the lake with my dog.I realized i was dreaming and felt very excited since it was such a beautiful scenario and the lake was just beautiful.I got tired of carrying my dog so i just wished he was a dragon(probably because before sleeping i watched Eragon).My dog became a dragon and kept flying around me.I wanted to mount him but he Shrank and became a dragon whelping.Spent almost all my dream flying above the lake then diving in and out of the water(It was very weird because it felt exactly the same to fly in the sky or the water, the only thing that changd was the scenery).After a while spotted a lil cafeteria, decided to check it out.The staff of the cafeteria were all some weird tribe.I followed a waitress to the bathroom and had sex with her.After that i woke up.Btw this dream lasted for a while it felt like days.
      Last edited by CeDeR; 03-09-2009 at 10:21 PM.
      My Dream Journal

zzzZZZZ Achievements:
      Mexico City

12-03-09

Dreamt about the witch inside the glass cage ...his poor daughter..the monster spider and the monster shrimps...

Tall chinese custom offcier that nearly leg kicks my face, then i faked...and got out of trouble...chinese embassy....
      My Dream Journal