• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

LD Count
      6 WILD 29 DILD
      My Brain and sometimes the Pac-NW

Our Pets and Lucid Dreams

In 3 out of 6 of my controlled lucids my dog or cat have been involved by either being in my LDs, helping induce one, or by messing with me in a half awake/asleep stage. I’ve also came across several posts and talked with members about how their dog or cat had been involved in their LDs as well and I’m curious to know how many other people have had similar experiences with their pets

Here’s a couple of my examples….

This was during my first attempt to WILD, I had read the tutorial and was prepared. As I was lying there, I kept moving and it was very hard to get comfortable and stay still. About 10 minutes in, my dog jumped up on my bed to sleep. He is 90 pounds and very tall and long (German Shepherd/Bloodhound). Now that he had made himself comfortable, he forced me to lie still because it was him to my left and the edge of my bed to my right. Pretty soon, boom I was sucked into a red apple image and began my lucid dream Thanks Bradley!

This next one stands out because I was going in and out of SP and WILD and basically in and out of consciousness: I woke up in Sleep Paralysis and freaked out and shook it off, I noticed that my cat was beginning her nightly insomniac activities i.e. scratching, licking my face, meowing at nothing. So I got up and locked her in her crate in the living room. I crawled back into bed and within 5 minutes fell back into SP. Then I heard her enter my room, and I thought “Oh she must of broken the lock” then she crawled on my bed and went to sleep…. When I got up in the morning, I was a little dazed and confused and still wasn’t sure where my cat was, but when I went out into the living room I saw her still locked up in her crate. Jazmin you weirdo!

Soooooo anyone else like to share their lucid pet stories?????

FightingDreamer Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Here
      Go Bradley! There was no dancing dog, so...

I have no pets..though I would love a cat or dog. I've made it one of my lucid goals to generate myself a gray cat to be present in all of my dreams, to serve as a sort of dream pet and a dreamsign.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      They don't help me much with Lucids, but there is one who due to her epicness, I got her a DC, Chivis the DC lol A giant overpowered duck <.<
      Wonder if someone else will make it to a DC.

LD Count
      6 WILD 29 DILD
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      They don't help me much with Lucids, but there is one who due to her epicness, I got her a DC, Chivis the DC lol A giant overpowered duck <.<
      Wonder if someone else will make it to a DC.

LOLthat is funny...but I'm a little confused, you got who a DC? The ducks name is Chives? and you wonder if we'll make it to a DC??

Maybe its the cold medicine but can i have some clarification?

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Oh got a DC for my duck, Chivis. And "wonder if someone else will make it to a DC" means "wonder if any other of my pets will do it to a DC of mine" lol

Hope that is better, reading back, I had some troubles finding the meaning too <.<

LD Count
      6 WILD 29 DILD
      oh ok haha, I like it, I'm going to summon a duck next ld

LD Count
      6 WILD 29 DILD
      Realy?? No one else has LD stories with thier pets getting involved?

LD Count
      England UK
      i suppose i had dreams about my dogs and there DS's ive had a couple dreams where i put my dog out of its "misery" for example after it had dog fights n zombie apocalpse nasty stuff :/ ure dog is awesome wish my dad wud let me dog sleep with me haha
      LD so far : 55
      (DILD:47) (DEILD:3) (WILD:4) (FILD:0) (Natural Ld:1)

Goals
      Talk to subconsious/dream guide [] Learn something deep about myself [] Fly [X] Use telekinisis [X] Fight a dc [X]

I was sleeping, Have a wonderful None Lucid dream, all sudden i wake up cause my dog snored very loud, i felt him on my back and i was at edge of my bed, i didn't feel like fighting over the bed with my dog so i simplyed layed there listening to the fan next to my head. Then all suddest the fan started sound weired like fast sound whipping past your ears, then my feet started to move very fast like a wavey feeling. Then a dot poped up, a small little blue dot, then another, Then another, and it multiplyed into a FULL IMAGE!

next thing i knew, i was in the sky on a rollercoaster heading for the ground! then when i hit the ground, my Lucid dream went into Reverise mode and i simple went backwards way i came and woke up and rolled over lol!

LD Count
      6 WILD 29 DILD
      :bravo: