• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Under a Vanilla Sky...
      England

Richnfg's Dream Journal

I'll try and stick to the same format I use for the DJ kept on my laptop (mainly so I can copy and paste it straight in), and hopefully I'll keep this up. Here is a quick key so you know exactly what I mean:

Dream sign.
      Whilst Lucid.

22nd March 2009
      The dream started in a local supermarket, Tesco, where I was offered a job by one of the employees. It is currently Easter break in real life and so I had the free time to do some part time work. I started immediately, with my first task to re-stock some of the shelves; I took a case of hot chocolate and walked to the specified aisle. I noticed I was dressed in the Tesco uniform and as I tried to stack the hot chocolate the labels were continuously changing. I was called to the staff room by one of the managers, who knew I could help some of the staff with maths problem sheets. The room was long and industrial, with a table that extended further than I could see where employees worked. I helped two people before the scene changed. The first was on linear algebra and analysis, where the maths made sense (a rarity for the majority of my dreams) and the second appeared to be calculus.
      I was now outside Jack's house in Pakefield. A man was riding a motorbike in the shape of an elongated green prism, continually racing up and down the road. At this point, I was not seeing the dream from my perspective.

The scene changed to a road in Newcastle university. There was a formally-dressed performance about to start and people were selling tickets outside. I listened to one particular girl trying to persuade me to buy a ticket. I showed no interest, but as she mentioned her getting naked within the play, a large group of people flocked around her. I walked over to the entrance, inappropriately dressed, and saw bouncers taking tickets for admittance. Whilst the bouncer looked the other way, I bolted into building and ran upstairs to the seating area. I saw a familiar face, Jemma from my hometown's church and we sat and chatted for a while; I explained my situation. Her friend entered the room, I was introduced and realised I was very out of place in terms of the dress code and decided to leave. As I walked back down the stairs towards the exit, one of the bouncers caught me by the hood of my jacket and I was aware I was caught without a ticket. Tom was also there and in the same situation. I panicked initially, but knew I could escape the doorman just as I entered. I told him to tell the receptionists in another room my situation and he left me alone. Me and Tom ran for the door, it was heavy, but I managed to squeeze through and ran to a nearby car park jumping into a bright green Mazda convertible for a swift getaway.

Last edited by Richnfg; 03-24-2009 at 01:46 AM.

Under a Vanilla Sky...
      England
      24th March 2009 (Notes)
      Cinema, family, in the movie. Large warrior fighting sorcerer. Sorcerer had an entire army. Had to climb a near vertical cliff to get to the warrior's house. He climbed using all fours, very fast. He lent back on a piece of rock to sling shot himself at the army. He was extremely heavy, removed an arm but the rock didn't move. Middle-earth style war.

Playing basketball at KHS. We were playing a local team, I scored a three pointer. Shanahan came to watch and I shot a 3 over the backboard. We won the game. I noticed Lucy from maths down the hall playing. Talked to her and we walked to registration (6th form). Gillian and beth were there. She told them she had something to tell me. Lucy tells me her name is ninina. Starts singing really loud in a silent classroom, I'm embarrassed. I say "Tsunami bomb" and she tells me it was a different song. I'm told Gordon Brown is coming to see us. I'm in an old jumper. I try to make her laugh by going through my bag and changing into stupid t-shirts. (pokemon, 40 year old jumper). the jumper is so tight, have to force my arms through.

I watch Coronation street on tv, there is loads of swearing and I can't believe how much for prime time tv. I'm in the simpsons. We keep getting swallowed by whales whilst out to sea. It's night time and the program is ending. We are going over waterfalls on a tight rope at high speed. Bart says "I hope you all get cancer" and starts swearing. I think to myself Simpsons used to be a lot better than this.
      Last edited by Richnfg; 03-25-2009 at 01:40 PM.
      Richnfg's Dream Journal
      Lucid Dream Count: 2

Under a Vanilla Sky...
      England
      25th March 2009
      The dream started in the centre of Norwich, at a music store with various friends. I was looking at the range of Fender guitars and I noticed the headstock to be different to those in real life (they just read "USA"). I mentioned we should visit the biggest guitar shop in England (which is located in Newcastle) and the scene changed. The shop was virtually empty; a clothes sale rail, a counter and some guitars were stocked to the far end. Each of my friends bought at item of clothing from the rail, which including gillets and tracksuits, at under £2 each. I grabbed some trousers and took them to the counter to find that I did not have enough change.

It was night time and I was waiting outside a club alone. I was first in line and sober, but instantly found myself at the bar ready to order. I asked for a Kronenbourg and handed over the money. The rest of the dream was blurry as I became instantly intoxicated. Only a picture comes to mind of me lying on the ground with a crowd of people gathered around.

It was day time and I was with a group of builders and scientists in a large back garden. We were building a large structure using balloons, cloth, sticks and plastic. The structure was tall (around 30m) and thin. To begin with, I had to climb inside and up to the top of the building; it was like a bouncy castle and I felt as though I was almost suffocating. I reached the top. The structure was unstable in the wind. I noticed a long line of small balloons down the side ranging from yellow to green and blue. An accident happened, but I cannot remember exactly what.

Two nights in a row of a tall, thin building.
      I'm fed of these random dreams!
      Richnfg's Dream Journal
      Lucid Dream Count: 2