• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast
    Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1118
    Like Tree603Likes

Thread: Raven Knight's Dream Travels

Dream Warrior Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points

Where the furry things rule
      DJ Entries

05/28/10 Healing by Darkness

I was in a forest. I looked around. I thought I was out to be camping with Tigress and Jen. I looked along the trail I was on. I didn't know where they were… They hadn't been at the trail head, so I was heading down the trail to meet them. The trail didn't look at all familiar. I wondered if I had gotten on the wrong trail. But I had a map, so I would check that. I looked in my pocket… since I didn't have my backpack or purse. There was no map. Just great. Well, I'd just have to go back to the trail head. That would be easy enough to find.

I looked around one more time before heading back. I saw a big tree that looked like it was sick and dying. It was none the less an interesting looking tree. I could use it in my game. I wanted a picture. I looked for my phone for a camera… D'Oh! Again, it wasn't there. Damn. I looked at the tree a bit more. I heard someone behind me. I figured it was just another hiker. I was still looking at the tree when someone behind me yelled something about a fight. I turned and went to form Witchblade into a sword, that move was reflexive. Alex Mercer was attacking me! Wtf? Alex Mercer? Alex prepared to block my attack with his claws and said he wasn't really interesting in fighting. I didn't attack him. I had a sword? Alex Mercer? That isn't possible. I did an RC… this was a dream! I was dreaming. I was about to ask the man who looked like Alex who he was when I realized I recognized him. Walms! I was dreaming and being attacked by Walms? But no, he wasn't attacking me. I put my Witchblade sword away.

Walms was standing there looking at me now. He asked how my control of dark energy was coming, I said it is fine, all stable. He asked if I had tried healing with it. I said I would be able to heal a dark energy being with dark energy, but I hadn't had that situation. Walms said no, healing anyone with it… such as that tree. I said the tree uses light, dark wouldn't heal it. I wasn't sure how that could work. I pulled a bit of dark energy from the dark shard in my Witchblade. I think Walms might have taken a bit, too, but I didn't mind. I was making it stable. Walms said it needed to be unstable. I didn't like that idea at all. I said unstable dark energy does not have a very nice effect on me. He said to just try it.

So I focused the dark energy into a song, a healing spell. I was searching through the tree, mentally scanning it, to see what was wrong with it. There were parasites in it, those parasites were draining the tree's life force. That was the problem. I directed the energy to go in and eliminate the parasites. I also wanted to repair the damage the parasites had done. I used the song Voices to guide the energy. Walms didn’t seem to like the music. I was hoping it wouldn't have a negative effect on him… The dark energy flowed over to the tree in a single blast, flowed all the way through it, some of it emanating from the ends of the branches. I checked the tree again, and the parasites were gone, and the damage was repairing itself at a rapid rate. Walms seemed to find it amusing that I was surprised at that. I was going to say something else to Walms, but I felt like I was waking up… wait, I wasn't ready to wake up. It wasn't my choice, though… I woke…

Back to sleep, I was focused on going back to the same place. When I got back there I saw the tree was looking great. It was beautiful, it looked like it had never been sick at all. I looked around to find Walms. I was hoping he was still there, but he wasn't… Damn! He must have woken up. I looked over at the tree that had once been dying as it was clearly now flourishing. Absolutely beautiful. I was still admiring the tree when I woke.
      WakingNomad and Serenity like this.
      "Anything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso.
      "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." - Henry David Thoreau

Tasks of the Year Completed: China (Asia)

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      haha, that dream is really funny, acting on reflexes can kill your friends, remember kids! And yay you learned to do dark healing! Was like 4 years faster than me <.<

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points

DJ Entries

Out of Town

Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      haha, that dream is really funny, acting on reflexes can kill your friends, remember kids! And yay you learned to do dark healing! Was like 4 years faster than me <.<
      LOL! I was just responding on instinct to defend, I'm not going to kill someone until I know exactly who I'm killing. They might just need healing after all!

And as for learning the healing 4 years faster than you? I think it helped more than just a little bit that I've been doing healing for the past 15 years. And I didn't get it all in one night.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this post is also to let everyone who has been reading my dream journal (Thanks for reading! ) know that I will be out of town camping for the next 5 - 7 days, so there won't be any updates until I get back. I will be recording my dreams the old fashioned way (pencil and paper) so I can just type them up and post them when I get back. Until then, lucid dreams!

Dream Guardian Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Hyrule
      DJ Entries
      can't wait to see your new adventures
      Friends are people you care about, no matter what.

Goals: Have a shared dream[ ], Meet Saria[?], Zelda[?], and Malon[ ] from Legend of Zelda, visit Hyrule[ ], find my Dream guide[ ], visit the Star Wars galaxy[ ], do a ToTM or ToTY[ ], befriend a dragon [ ], find/create my dream world[ ], forge/find a unique sword[ ], visit Gensokyo[ ]

DJ Entries
      Have fun camping!!

I'm not sure if the days quite match up... I had a dream involving an amusement park and Link as well. My dream was on the morning of the 27th, so I don't even think one could call it a mesh... but hey, great minds think alike, though - right?
      Linkster17 likes this.

DJ Entries

05/28/10 Immortal Fire

I was in bed. I rolled over. I had to pee… Crap. I didn't want to get up. But I didn't have a choice. I got up and went into the bathroom. There was no toilet?! What was I supposed to do now? Pee in the tub? Gross. I wondered why the toilet was missing, but it wasn't enough to make me do a reality check. I'd just use my mother's bathroom. I turned to leave the bathroom and found there was a man in the hall. It was Vegeta! Seeing Vegeta triggered a RC. I found I was dreaming and became lucid. Yay!

Vegeta asked me if I was ready to see how powerful my Immortal Fire spell could be. He said he would take me to the dead galazy to test it. I told him that sounded like a cool idea. Let's do it. Vegeta focused for a bit and then teleported both of us to the dead galaxy where he has trained so much of his powers…

Vegeta and I were now floating in space. There were stars all around us, it was quite a beautiful sight. I could see some objects not far off. They looked like assorted asteroids floating randomly through space. Vegeta said this was a good spot. He said to focus on my Immortal Fire spell, and put as much power into it as I could. He said for this I shouldn't worry about how long it takes, just about how much power I can get into it. He said I could train for speed once I knew how powerful I was able to get it. He said he was going to a vantage spot where he would be able to easily see and measure the power level of the spell. With that, Vegeta streaked off into space and was gone.

I was alone in space now. I would now focus on my Immortal Fire spell. I focused on gathering up as much power as I could to put into the spell, and then started it, using a segment of the song Dark Power of the Abyss by a group called Rhapsody. "And suddenly the unreal silence is broken by a lament…" I noticed that a protective shield formed around me. Apparently it was a part of the spell I hadn't really noticed before, a shield to protect me while I was focusing the power of the spell. If I could do it faster, the shield wouldn’t be needed. Or there was also the possibility of getting someone to cover my ass while I did the spell like Lina Inverse in Slayers gets her friends to cover for her while she prepares a Dragon Slave spell… "A lament coming up from the deepest, darkest abyss. And from the seven gates of the dark fortress, the dead come back to face them! This is hell!" The shield was pulsing around me, bright with energy. "Immortal Fire, now rise, light my heart, light my way through the darkness, a guardian of space and time!" During this part the shield around me burst into a blazing white flame that I could barely see through. The flames were extending outward, incinerating anything in its path. Of course the only things in the path of the flames were a few asteroids… Right after the word time was out of my mouth, the sphere of white flames exploded outward in all directions. It was absolutely blinding. I could not see much of anything. Note to self: use eye protection when doing a really powerful Immortal Fire, at least if I am doing it using light energy. I could not tell how far the blast of flames was extending, but I sensed it was a considerable distance.

Finally the force of the spell was done, the light went out, and I was floating in the middle of a vast empty void. I couldn't see anything, but I thought that was partially because I had been blinded by my own spell. I wondered where Vegeta had gone. Had he seen the spell? That was a dumb question. Who could have missed it? I wondered exactly how powerful it had gotten. I thought I would ask Vegeta for an exact level, but I woke before I saw him.
      XeL, Serenity and WakingNomad like this.

XeL
      LD Count
      130+
      Japan
      Vegeta, what does the scouter say about her immortal fire level? It's OVER 90000000!

... Sorry.

Great dream, make sure to bring some shades next time.
      Raven Knight and WakingNomad like this.
      ~XeL's DJ~
      ~Adopted by Cygnus~

DJ Entries

05/28/10 Cancer (non-lucid)

I was in a doctor's exam room. I was at an appointment, and my mother was there with me. I felt nervous, way more nervous than I would normally feel at a doctor's appointment. I looked in a mirror. Half my hair was gone! The entire crown of my head was bald. To make matters worse, there were ugly red sores on my scalp. I reached up and touched one, and it was painful to the touch. I was thinking they had gotten worse since I had last seen them, though I'm not sure what I was using as a reference. Upon seeing that the sores had gotten worse, I became even more worried about what I was about to hear from the doctor. I knew the sores weren't a good sign.

The doctor finally returned to the room. He had a grim look on his face. So I knew right away that it was bad news. He looked at my mother and then at me. He said we should sit down. I didn't want to. He continued speaking. He said the scans had revealed a tumor. He said the tests had revealed it was malignant. My mother didn't look surprised. I didn't feel surprised, either. He said with the location of the tumor, it would be very risky to attempt to operate. He said that any operation would most likely result in my being brain dead. He said the best chance he had to offer was an aggressive treatment involving radiation and chemotherapy. He said even then, he had to be honest, and the chances were grim. He said the best chances would be in getting the treatment started as soon as possible. He said my mom and I should talk about it and I should think about what I wanted to do, but don't take too long. He said he would recommend I make any decision within the week. He said he was sorry he had to bring us such news, and it looked like he sincerely was.

My mom and I left the doctor's exam room. I felt really scared. I wasn't scared of dying, though. What I was scared of was what might come before I died. I was afraid of the side effects of the chemotherapy and the radiation treatments. I knew the side effects could be worse than the disease they were treating. I was afraid of wasting away to a slow death as cancer sometimes tends to do. I was afraid most of all of losing my mind and my mental capacity as the tumor grew. My mother was trying to comfort me, but she was doing a piss-poor job of it.

"Don't worry," my mother said, "The doctors will take care of this. If there is something that can be done, it will be done. And if there's nothing to be done, then you will just die. No big deal."

I wasn't sure if that was what she really thought or if she was having problems dealing with the situation, but I was just staring at her in stunned silence. My mom said we might as well go, no point in staying here. She headed for the parking lot. Strangely enough, to get to the parking lot a person had to walk across an area of desert. My mother began crossing that desert. I saw there was a snake heading for her. It could be a rattlesnake. I called to her to watch out for the snake. She laughed and said to come on. The snake reached her and reared up to strike. It spread its hood and hissed menacingly. It's hood?! A cobra?! How could there be a cobra in the Tucson desert? Possible or not, the snake struck with lightning speed and bit my mom on the leg. My mom let loose a stream of expletives that I never thought I would have heard from her mouth. I found I wasn't too upset. We were already at the hospital, so she would get treatment. And after the piss-poor attempt to comfort me, I thought she deserved the bite of a venomous snake.
      Serenity and WakingNomad like this.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Hm, maybe the cobra was taken out of its native enviroment? The poor thing, and lol weird dreams.
      Raven Knight likes this.

DJ Entries

05/29/10 Wake Up Call

I was in bed. It was time for me to get up and go to school. Crap. I didn't see how it could possibly be time for me to go to school yet. I didn't want to get up. I felt like I had hardly slept at all. I managed to pull myself out of bed. I was telling myself I should do an RC. I didn't think there was really a point. I was obviously awake. But I figured I wouldn't get into the habit of doing RCs unless I do them regularly. So I pinched my nose and tried to breathe. And I was able to breathe. Wait a minute… that meant I was dreaming! This was a dream! I was now lucid.

I thought for a bit about my goals. My first goal was to help Nomad wake up a friend of his mother's from a coma. I wasn't sure if this was possible or not. But I figured it was worth a try. I thought I would meet Nomad on the moon. I opened a portal to get to the moon and went through it…

On the other side I was in the biodome. I looked around for Nomad, but I didn't see him anywhere. I wandered around in the biodome for a while. I watched the fish in the koi pond. I followed the path to the healing springs. I put my hand in the water, drawing patterns in the water. As soon as my hand touched the water, an inky black substance was coming off of me into the water. I immediately pulled my hand out. I figured I was contaminating the spring water because of the dark energy inside me. No more bathing in the healing springs for me, not that I had been using them much lately anyhow… I left the springs and walked past the base of a large mountain until I found a beach. Nomad was on the beach, he was riding a wave in to shore when I got there. He was body surfing. He came over the sand to me.

"Hey, Raven!" he called, "Come on in! The water is great!"

"Nomad," I said, "Do you realize this is a dream?"

Nomad looked around strangely. He said that was how I had managed to get to Hawaii… I told him I was there to help his mother's friend. He said he would open the portal to get us there. He focused a bit, and then opened a portal. Both of us went through the portal.

On the other side of the portal Nomad and I were in a bedroom. There was a very nice and comfortable looking bed there. There was a woman sleeping in the bed. A thick mist was hanging over the bed, although there was no mist anywhere else in the room. Nomad went over to the woman and tried to wake her up. It didn't work, but Nomad didn't seem surprised. Nomad used a whirlwind to pull the mist away from the woman. Nomad started playing his didgeridoo, and it seemed he was merging some energy forms of the woman back into her. I thought for a bit and decided the song Breaking the Silence by Queensrÿche was the appropriate song. "Breaking the silence of the night, can't you hear me calling? I could make all this wrong seem right if you'd only answer me!" As the song played, I was focused on waking the woman. I was just finishing the song when I woke. I saw Nomad merging another of the energy bodies into the woman as I was waking up, but I didn't know if it had worked or not.
      Nighthog, Serenity and WakingNomad like this.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Oh, cool, energy merging for healing.

Member Achievements:
      Veteran First Class
      Nice dreams.

I can't wait to read more. And that's great about trying to do such things as that healing stuff.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      thats pretty coool

Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Hyrule
      DJ Entries
      glad your back and how was the camping trip?

Goals: Have a shared dream[ ], Meet Saria[?], Zelda[?], and Malon[ ] from Legend of Zelda, visit Hyrule[ ], find my Dream guide[ ], visit the Star Wars galaxy[ ], do a ToTM or ToTY[ ], befriend a dragon [ ], find/create my dream world[ ], forge/find a unique sword[ ], visit Gensokyo[ ]

DJ Entries

05/29/10 Alternate Asuka

I was in a strange place. I was wandering in some trees. I had no idea where I was. It looked a bit familiar, though. I walked for a while until I reached a road. I followed the road around a couple curves and up to the top of the hill. I recognized the neighborhood. It was MoSh's neighborhood. But how could I be there? It seemed like a place out of my dreams. On my thoughts of dreams, I did a RC and discovered I was dreaming.

I went over to MoSh's house. I didn't reach it before MoSh came out. MoSh looked over at me. He said hello to me and asked if I wanted to come in. He said he had some cold beers… but I don't like beer, do I? He said he had some soda, too, so I could drink that. I told MoSh that he was dreaming. I told him to do a RC. He looked at me strangely. He said doing a RC doesn't do any good unless he is dreaming. I told him that he was dreaming. He looked at me a bit more and finally did a RC. He said he was dreaming. He said he would open a portal. I asked where to. I said the goal was to locate the alternate Asuka, so I would have to track her down. MoSh said ok, go ahead and do it. I focused on opening a portal to find the alternate Asuka. A portal opened. MoSh and I went through…

On the other side of the portal we found we were on a desolate plane. I looked up and saw the stars shining brightly in the sky. There was a cold wind blowing across the land. Many craters dotted the landscape, there was no sign of life anywhere. I wondered where the alternate Asuka was. I walked along the desolate landscape for a bit, not sure where I was going. I just let my instinct lead me. There were a few mountains on the surface of this place, and the mountains were just as desolate as the rest of the place. I jumped and flew up to the top of the mountain. There was a woman sitting on a rock there. She was gazing off into space. She had long dark hair pulled back into a pony tail, and it was blowing in the wind. I knew it was the Asuka from the alternate dimension. She didn't seem to notice when I approached behind her. It was like she was in some kind of trance. I was standing right next to her as she stared off into space. She seemed completely oblivious to the world around her. There was a single tear sliding down her cheek. I tried to get her attention, but she was unresponsive.

"Is that her?" MoSh said from behind me. He didn't wait for an answer. He was asking the alternate Asuka if she was the one who had infected Asuka with dark energy. The alternate Asuka didn't respond. He asked her why she had shut Data down, she didn't respond. MoSh seemed to be getting more annoyed with the alternate Asuka. He went over her and turned her towards him, asking her again if she had infected Asuka with dark energy. She continued being unresponsive. She was facing MoSh, but her eyes were out of focus, staring off into some reality only she could see. MoSh let go of her and she continued staring off into space. MoSh asked me what was wrong with her. I said I didn't know, but I would try to heal her. MoSh turned back to the alternate Asuka. He was being a bit nicer now, and was trying to get her to respond. He moved her head so he was looking directly into her eyes. She was still gazing off into space. I wondered what would make her respond. I told MoSh I would take the alternate Asuka back to my inner world where we would see what we could do. MoSh said he still wanted answers. I wasn't sure how many answers we could get form her in this state. Q appeared. He said he would take the alternate Asuka to my inner world. The two of them disappeared. MoSh was looking at me now. I focused and absorbed some of the dark energy in the area. MoSh just looked at me strangely. It was here that I woke.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Raven Knight View Post
      He said he had some cold beers… but I don't like beer, do I? He said he had some soda, too, so I could drink that.
      Aw, Raven. Even responsible in your dreams.

DJ Entries

05/29/10 All Night Long (non-lucid)

I was in the living room playing video games on my Wii. It was a quest game, it looked like a Legend of Zelda game. I had been playing it for a long time. I decided I was ready to quit and go to bed. I saved my game and went to turn off the Wii. But wait, I wanted to try out a new game. It had a new controller for the Wii. The controller looked like a pair of bongo drums.

The drums came with a video game for the Wii. I wanted to quick try it out. The video game was a Donkey Kong video game, where the player played as Donkey Kong. It was basically a platformer, it was 3D, and the game was controlled by hitting the bongo drums in varying patterns. I got rather into the game and continued playing it for longer than I had intended. When played correctly, the bongo drums produced cool rhythms that fit the action taking place on the screen. I continued playing until I finally saw that the time was 4:30 in the morning. Much longer than I had expected. It was time for bed.

As I was putting the game away, I heard something in my mom's room. She was awake! That was not good. I was sure that she would be mad at me for being up all night playing video games. I knew she didn't have any right to tell me when to sleep since I am an adult, but I didn't want to put up with her lecturing me about getting enough sleep. When I heard the sounds in the other room, I quickly threw the game equipment back into the drawer and turned off the light. She had surely seen the light on, but that didn't matter. I went into my room, shut the door, and jumped into bed. I lied down and pretended to be sleeping.

I heard the door to the bedroom open. My mom was at the door. I was sure of that even though I hadn't seen her. She said that my ruse of being asleep would not work. She said that if I really wanted to be up all night, then I would just have to stay up even longer. She said before I could sleep I would have to help her clean the entire house. She said that before I helped her out, however, she would help me out. She was going to help me out by giving me something delicious. She told me to follow her.

I followed her out of my bedroom and through the house. I saw a bag of caramel popcorn on the table. I thought that would be the something delicious my mom had been talking about. She said not to touch it, however. She said it was rat poison. Rat poison disguised as candy? That seemed like a bad idea. I continued following my mother into another room of the house. This room was full of sweets of all kinds. Cookies, cakes, ice cream, candy… every kind of sweet treat I could imagine. I started eating the treats. They really were delicious. I was still eating when I woke.

Banned
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      ITS THAT CAKE AGAIN

That Wii game controller... a new million dollar idea?
      Raven Knight likes this.

DJ Entries

05/29/10 Light Specters, Bad Food, Vacations

Note: Some fragments from the rest of this night:

*Guilty By Association*
      I was in a green field. I was walking across it, and it was night time. I looked around and saw something moving around me in the darkness. The darkness was pierced by a bright light. I looked around and saw I was surrounded by strange light specters.

I wondered who they were. They were completely surrounding me, and that made me a bit uneasy. I wondered what they wanted. One of them was now floating right in front of me. The specter spoke with an ethereal voice, I couldn't even tell if it was male or female. It said I had been seen with 'him' and it was there to warn me about that. Another of them said that I was already infected, but they could help me. They were firing beams of golden light at me. The golden energy was flowing through me and I could tell it was cleansing the dark energy out of me. I didn't want them to do that. The dark energy was stable, and there was no need for them to forcefully take it out. I blocked the healing energy. They stopped the attempt. I asked them who they were and what they wanted. One of them said I had been seen with 'him' again. I asked who this 'him' was. They said I already knew that. They said they were referring to the one who had infected me with dark energy. The one I referred to as Walms. I said I am not infected, the dark energy is stable and controlled. They said there is no controlling dark energy, it is evil and thus anyone who uses it is evil. They attacked me with swords of light. I formed Witchblade into a sword and defended myself. I cut through several of them before the rest of them decided to back off. They disappeared into the darkness, leaving me alone in the grassy field.

*Bad Food*
      I was at Alicia's house. Her mother had made supper for us. It was some kind of pasta. It tasted pretty good, and I ate quite a bit of it. Alicia also ate, but she had a salad. After the meal we went into Alicia's room. I was there to spend the night, and I had my air mattress set up on the floor with my bedding on it. Alicia and I went to bed. I lied down on the bed, but I couldn't sleep. My stomach felt awful. I got up. I felt like I was going to puke. I went into the bathroom and by the toilet. As soon as I got the toilet open I threw up. But it wasn't normal… I was throwing up large chunks of stuff, huge chunks of stuff that barely fit out of my mouth. I spat several of those large chunks into the toilet. It was truly disgusting. I was wondering why it was coming out so strange. Had I been poisoned by the food? I didn't like it, it tasted awful coming back up. I spat a couple more large chunks of crap before I woke.

*Vacation Home*
      I was in bed and I woke up. I went to the window. I knew the house had been moved while I had been sleeping. The house was being moved to a temporary lot for a vacation. I went to the window and looked out. There was a beautiful forest out there. I could see a lake out there. It was amazing. I wanted to explore that. I went out into the other room. I looked out into the back yard. It was also amazing. There was a huge pool back there, a hot tub, and several ponds connected by a series of streams. All four of our dogs were out there. I went out into the yard and looked at the fish in one of the ponds. Marrik, our dog, jumped into one of the ponds and went after the fish. My mom came out and got mad at the dog. She told him to stop going after the fish. She said those were fancy fish, and they could be worth thousands of dollars. I wanted to explore the yard and the surrounding area. I headed for the house to go out into the front yard, but it was then that I woke.
      WakingNomad and Linkster17 like this.

DJ Entries
      I love eating cakes, cupcakes, pastries and chocolate in my dreams! ****** (<- meant to be drooling!)
      Linkster17 likes this.

DJ Entries

06/01/10 Deflation, Foxes

Note: I was on a camping trip during this night. Due to the camping trip, I didn't have the best of recall.

*Deflated*
      I had just fallen asleep on my inflatable mat, but I didn't realize I was sleeping. I rolled over on the mattress and was going to continue trying to sleep. As I rolled over, the air mattress beneath me collapsed suddenly with a pwufff of air. I found myself lying on a deflated mattress on the ground. I sat up, with an expletive. I looked around in the night. I was cursing my luck of having the mattress get deflated. What shitty luck. I then realized the mattress was still fully inflated… I had been dreaming when it had deflated. I was glad of that and went back to sleep.

*The Fox*
      I woke up on my mattress. I sat up when I saw it was light there. I looked around and saw it was morning. I saw movement in the trees. I watched carefully, wondering what was in there. As I watched a fox emerged from the trees. I sat on my bed and watched the fox in stunned silence. I groped beside my mattress and found my phone. I turned it on and took a picture of the fox. The fox moved closer to me, and I snapped another picture. It was so cute! The fox looked at me for a bit and I took advantage of that to take a couple more pictures on my phone. It was too bad that Tigress and Silverwolf were missing this. How many people get that close to a cute fox? The fox came closer to me and actually got onto my bed. It came all the way over to me and sat down. There was a fox sitting there looking at me from about two feet away. I could just about reach out and pet that fox… I reached towards the fox, and it didn't run away. I touched the soft fur on the fox. Wtf? I did a reality check here and found out I was dreaming.

I sat there and looked at the fox. I asked the fox what he wanted. I told him the disguise wouldn't work now that I was lucid. I knew who he was. I told him he had made his message perfectly clear, so just go away. I told him that my depression can be managed, but wasn't going to be cured, so he'd better leave now before he got infected with my disease. Who knows, depression might be contagious. The fox sat there and looked at me. I paused, wondering if maybe I was talking to a normal every-day fox… and no doubt confusing the hell out of him. I reached over and picked up the fox, looking into his eyes. Cute. That was all I saw. Cute. I set the fox down and said I guess it didn't really matter. I said there would never have been a problem if I hadn't broken my own rule. But now I have re-learned the rule I have gotten lax on. I told the fox it was really just my own fault for breaking that rule. The fox looked questioning. I told him that if he was wondering what the rule was, the rule is, "Show no weakness." Show no weakness to anyone at any time. I told the fox I had broken the rule by talking to someone about how I was feeling, looking to someone else to help me feel better, but that would not be happening again. From now on my problems would be my own, and no one else needs to know about it. I told the fox he could do what he wanted since it was actually good that I had been reminded of my error. I lied down to go back to sleep. My lucidity must not have been too good, as I didn't even consider getting up and completing one of my goals.
      WakingNomad and Linkster17 like this.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Hm, maybe the cobra was taken out of its native enviroment? The poor thing, and lol weird dreams.
      I think it was MoSh attacking the fake mom because he knew she was fake.
      Raven Knight likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Then it was a Ranma taken out of his native enviroment lol
      Anyway, cool dreams, cake! Weird light beings and lol at the confusing a fox dream.
      Raven Knight likes this.

LD Count
      Hyrule
      DJ Entries
      so is that what Asuka looks like? the pic in 5/29?
      Raven Knight likes this.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Linkster17 View Post
      so is that what Asuka looks like? the pic in 5/29?
      That's pretty close to how I usually see Asuke / the alternate Asuka, though not exactly. The alternate one has her hair pulled back usually, but I couldn't find a perfect picture of her.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast