• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By YYNYM
    • 1 Post By waving on oceans

Thread: YYNYM's Imagination running wild

LD Count

YYNYM's Imagination running wild

Hello, All, and welcome to my imagination. I will post what I remember of my dreams, hopefully almost every day.
      Blue is a lucid dream, Red is non-lucid, and black is my thoughts.
      January 17, 2010
      It was a war, and for some reason I can’t explain, I was Lucid. We were at war with crystals, kind of like the ones surrounding culex In SMRPG. We were building War machines to combat the crystals. I really forget a bunch, except for flying. After a while, I saw a character from one of my favorite books. I started talking to her, telling her I was in a dream and she only existed in a book in my world. She asked, “But, then, what am I?” I simply replied back, “How should I know? Maybe, in some other dimension, You exist, and though we can never see each other, we can still talk- but only up here” I said, pointing to my head.
      The rest of the dream was a blank, but today, I wonder “what if I was right about the ‘Different dimension’ thing?”
      And maybe, somewhere beyond our universe, she’s wondering if I was right too.
      WakingNomad likes this.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Unfortunately, I didn't have any dream last night. Even more unfortunately, my WILD attempt failed. Darnit!
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Yes! LD last night!
      January 23,2010
      The dream started as an epilogue to, of all things, the lion king. (that's my favorite Disney movie, BTW.) About halfway through, I wondered why I wasn't taking part in the dream. Then thought, wait, the dream? how did I know that? I then remember my wild attempt, which must've only half-way failed.I became lucid. I waited until the epilogue was done, then teleported into the dream. once there, a character yelled, "Hey, look guys, another dreamer! how ya doing, Buddy?
      To which I replied, "I'm lucid, so I guess great!"
      "Awesome,' he shouted, "then, uh, can you help us out? we need to know which country this guy fled to, and our only clue is this flag..."
      "sure," I said, pulling my social studies book out of nowhere. "let's see.. that one would be... Indonesia, I think." My dream Begin to get fuzzy at this point, so I did a rather flashy dream turn. When I stopped turning, the people I was talking to had boarded a boat and left. So I did another dream turn, this time ending up in my house. My family was just about to go to the airport, so I went with them. We boarded a plane, and the voice that came over the speaker was of a favorite talk show host. When we landed, the plane turned into a train, and I became pixilated, as if in 8-bit graphics.
      there was foam in front of us, and everybody went through the foam. As there were doing that, I noticed they were pixilated until they hit the foam. a family of really horribly drawn people, who were pixilated as if made on a Atari, about how to change there graphics. I kindly showed them, and they thanked me. When I went into the room, there was a giant picture of earth.

I woke up.
      Last edited by YYNYM; 02-19-2010 at 12:30 AM.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Really long LD last night.
      I was in a hotel. a DC said something that sounded odd to me, so I did a reality check. It worked! Unfortunately, I Forget a bit of what happened. Next thing I know, I'm at a super bowl party. I try to complete the task of the month, but I can't find any champaign. I try to for a about 30 minutes before waking up. Waste of a lucid.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Okay, So I have a lot of ground to cover. I’ve had SIX (yes, 6) Lucid dreams since my last update. Okay, here goes
      I was trekking across the world with a friend. We were in an insane amusement park in china, when I realized that I was dreaming. I quickly summoned the “Drink Ring” from the come share dreams worlds thread, and tried top use it. He friend tried to stop me, so I gave him a coca-cola. I got one for myself, too, and he calmed down. I tasted the coke, and it tasted like a much diluted cherry coke. I The walked out of the room, and onto a city scape. My basketball team was there. I tried to stab one of the players with a katana (from the same come share dream worlds thread,) to see if I could heal him. I missed the person whom I intended to stab, and accidentally got some random other kid. I used pills from doctor Mario put inside of a humidifier to heal her. I then woke up.
      Wow, re-reading that, the entire stab a tream member thing sounds cruel. But I really was just trying to heal him. (and he was a bit of a jerk...)
      I, Unfortunately, have forgotten the details of the other couple ones. I do remember the one I had last night, though. Here goes:
      I was on my block. We were being ruled by a tyrannical mayor who wanted followers. I recognized the dream and became lucid. I was then underneath my city with Jake and Netiri from Avatar. The bottom of my city was Pandora, and I was on a cliff. I found that I was using a very small foothold, which I knew would fall. I tried to fly away, But I still fell, and woke up from the shock. Darnit!
      Last edited by YYNYM; 05-27-2010 at 03:00 AM.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      I sort of instantaniously became lucid for no reason last night.
      I was in a very large house, with various DCs. I Noticed that I was lucid, and decided to try to fly. I was strange, the DCs were coaching me and showing me how they flew. One flew out a window, which I jumped from onto a bridge. I was then in a pit of lava, while the Dc was trying to kill me. She was working for Hades, from greek mythology, and tried to throw me into the lava. I noticed a switch, flicked it, and the lava became not hot. I jumped to a small portion of a bridge, and then taunted for the DC to follow me. While she was swiming, I turned on the lava and fried her. I then woke up.
      Ugh, My lucids are stranger then normal dreams sometimes.
      Last edited by YYNYM; 03-21-2010 at 06:12 PM.
      I'm back!

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I would like to read this, except the font color gives me eyestrain.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      Sorry. Just highlight the text.
      I'm back!

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by YYNYM View Post
      Sorry. Just highlight the text.
      still hurts my eyes.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

LD Count
      fix'd
      LD last night!
      (I'm typing on my wii, I'll color this later...)
      I was in my computer room, typing up a report. A friend was there, and he was helping me with the report. After I was finished, I went upstairs and found a bunch of cavemen fighting with a modern army. The oddness of it made me become lucid. I immediatley tried to help the cavemen, but It didn't work. So, I went downstairs and got on my computer, and typed in lucid dream machine. the text came out garbled, and I didn't get the the website. I then asked a Dc of a friends older sister to do it. When she got to the website, I told her to type in, "I want the caveman to have worked together forever, instead of just now." (I really don't know why I had her type that...) Anyway, a platform apeared in the middle of the floor. I got on, and it started to fall. The DC, who had also gotten on, screamed, "this must be affecting their entire world, up to the start of thier universe!" When I got back, the war was over, and the cavemen were cheering. I then started to wake, felt myself in my bed, and managed to stay still long enough to DEILD. I was then back in the cavemen world, but at my school. Filled with cavemen. I walked around for while, and came back to the DC I used to activate the lucid dream machine, and asked her to make it tangeble. She did, and I used it to summon a chair for me to sit on. I was bothered by some DC's, and I decided to send them away with a gold bar. I tried to summon a favorite book carecter, but got the egyption dog god (forget his name) instead. I walked into and then around a store for a while, and woke up.

It was a pretty cool dream.
      Last edited by YYNYM; 05-07-2010 at 02:56 AM.
      I'm back!

Im digging your journal already

You have an excellent Lucidity, but Im tripping right now on your Dream Recall...

Quote Originally Posted by YYNYM View Post
      I, Unfortunately, have forgotten the details of the other couple ones. I do remember the one I had last night, though.
      I think thats kinda awesome that you can go into lucidity so quickly! Im aiming to be getting there, but I gain lucidity like once in a blue

LD Count
      Dang, I haven't posted in a while...
      A non-lucid last night (well, kinda...)
      I was in my church, in the recreation/meeting area. Youth group or something was going on, but it was an opera (dang, why are they always this odd?) I walked into another room, and found a teacher at my school giving a talk. I was shock to find out that he was talking about how much he hated me, even though I don't take his class. I talked to him about it, and he said that I had wasted too much of his time. I told him that I'd seen him for 20 minutes, and talked to him for one. He still said he hated me. Anyway, I felt myself waking up, and though that I wanted to yell at him more, and went back into the dreams. Strangely, I never realized I was dreaming. Anyway, I basically sued him after that (in a very loud, crazy court,) and he gave up. I then woke up.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Something about a amusement park last night, I don't really remember it very well.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      I was on Dreamviews posting in my dream journal.
      That's all I remember.
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Fragments of lucidity last night.
      I was lucid during some kind of fairytale war.
      Then, I was lucid while running, realized I could run at whatever speed I wanted, and went really fast. Fun dream!
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Recall has faded, but I remeber a bit of last night. I was in some sort of evil game, where a physco would put us on movie sets and kill us if we didn't amuse him. I became lucid for a few minutes, giving a girl wizard powers and rescuing a kid by flying to the top of a chain link fence, before waking up.
      I'm back!