• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Poll: Would you prefer only snipets from my DJ or the full story?

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Virginia in the USA

The tales of a wandering soul

Hello everyone, I am angelofhex, also known as Chase. This will serve as the record of my journeys through the dream realm. As a word of warning to those about to read any of my posts: I do try to censor most of anything that may be seen as distasteful or vulgar, however, I will not bleach my dreams and will go into as much detail as need be. If something I dream does offend you either do not continue reading or send me a message and I will see if what is in the dream is not important enough to cause a problem and censor accordingly.

Thanks ahead of time for reading what I have and I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to message me if you see anything interesting too.

Dream Color Code:
      Waking life
      Non-Lucid dream state
      a non-lucid will be a story that I follow where I do not realize anything is off.
      Regular semi-lucid dream state
      a semi-lucid is where I realize this is not normal or possible but do not go against the story.
      Fully Lucid state
      Fully-lucid is to me completely changing the course of a dream because I know I am dreaming.
      Last edited by angelofhex; 02-08-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/1/2010 The Sand Demons
      Waking life Non-lucid Dream Semi-lucid Dream Lucid

I was walking up to target where I work and looked to my left to see a dark cloaked figure walking at my left. He pulled out a small machine gun and shot two girls just standing there talking.
      I looked to my friend beside me and said "that is disgusting, look at how no-one even does anything about it. These pathetic worms will just let him run away." at this point I had seen enough I ran after him myself and nearly caught him. He managed to scramble to his car and my friend then joined in to help me. I pushed off the car next to me and busted out his window as my friend ripped open the passenger door. I grabbed the shooters hair and dragged him out of the car through the broken window and took him inside to give him to the security guard until the cops got there. As I walked in the store was empty and dark like it hadn't been opened yet or was already closed. I left the shooter tied up and walked down a long hallway. And at the end of the hallway an amorphous figure waited for me.

I wake up for a minute or two because my ferret chaos was sneezing really bad then fall back asleep

I appear near a lake with a few of my coworkers from target. I jumped into a lake with a few friends and we were scuba diving for a while. The visibility was great and there was plenty of fish and odd creatures. Then one of the divers was swallowed upside down by one of the larger fish. This wasn't scary or odd and we managed to get him out OK. Then all of the water drained out of the area and we were under a large red and white striped tarp made into a tent with one pole.
      The floor was made out of a fine sand and all of our gear was gone. It was me, a girl i don't quite remember and another couple. the girl was someone close to me and someone i cared about but i dont know exactly who it was. we propped the tent up with two more poles and talked for a while, it was dark now and we decided to find some place to sleep. We left the tent through an old wooden door. This door led into the attic at rons where we had been working. We crossed the beams over to a rather well lit room. After getting changed we all laid out on the bed and began chatting again. After about 35 minutes I decided to close the doors, and I heard some strange noises more like a heavy breathing. As I approach the door on the other side of the beams that we entered through i see a small dark figure fold around the corner, I dont freak out but close the door quickly and lock it. Next I crawl back across the beams and go to close the door in the room we were staying in. I look out into the hallway the door leads to first and it is a whitewashed assylum looking hall, mainly dark and dank too. I turn back to the bed and say I will be right there to the girl who was calling me back to bed. The light was running through my hand up the wall, and as I touched the door it began to flicker and spark. I start to close the door and right as i get near closed a gnarled decomposing arm shoots through the crack and rips the door open and out of my hand. A scream rings out and I stumble back the small figure creaps into the room, I kicked the figure out of the room and started to close the door again. This time the door was ripped out of my hand yet again but before me stood a full sized being made out of blood and sand. The girl with me jumped out of bed and yelled, no you cant let the sand demons in, do not let the sand demons in. Then she ran over and screamed "Expelidito" and raised her hand. a small shockwave burst forth and the creature fell apart. A few more appeared and she took each of them out quickly, and I managed to get the door closed and locked. I return to bed shortly after closing the door and lie there for a few moments scared and asking the difference between the ghoulish figure and the sand demons. The sand demons can attach to a soul and if let in will never leave whereas the ghoul can be vanquished said the girl i was with. after that i layed in bed just being with the people around me. Now I start to wake up and I am in a different position, upside down in fact and all I can see in front of me is a massive dark figure, much like the sand demons in my dream coming at me, I mumble the spell and it dissipates

I am left staring at the christmas tree which is sadly still up but terrified.
      Last edited by angelofhex; 02-10-2010 at 10:11 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      Well sad to say but I woke up this morning and had to move around really quickly. I know I dreamed I just cant remember exactly what.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/3 an epic battle, demons, Lucifer and even Julius ceaser speaking latin. I loved this dream
      Waking life Non-lucid Dream Semi-lucid Dream Lucid

I was joined by a group of people I know, my ex-fiancé's family and a beautiful blond girl. The blond girl i sin 90% of my dreams but I do not know her name. We were in a city similar to New York and having dinner at a fancy little restaurant. I ordered steak and sautéed mushrooms while they ordered many other things. We dined and spoke about our plans for the weekend. We finish eating and get up to leave, there is no bill or anything so we just walk out.

Day turns to night and we are in an old cathedral. gunshots ring out from around the back of the chapel so I run to the place. it is only me and this unnamed girl with me, the blond girl. as we get around back we find my ex-fiancé shot dead and a dark figure vanishing into the woods. I feel slight remorse for her but nothing too horrible surprisingly. We for some reason decide to leave her there as we wait for the cops and go inside. I walk into the restroom and have an awful feeling, the kind you get when if you have had something just paranormal happen to you you would know. instantly my body felt cold and a chill ran up my spine. I turn to see a man in the ceiling corner of the room, half of his jaw had been torn off and blood oozed from the wound. He leaped at me and I began to run from him. I had at this point some form of supernatural powers and managed to evade him by dropping through the floor of the chapel right in front of the alter. But instead of finding a basement or even catacombs I found a cave. As I walk through this cave I approach a grand room. I enter and can not even begin to explain the complexity and beauty of what stood before me.

I now stood at the top of what can only be described as a nightmarish and dark obstacle course I looked down as it stretched nearly a mile to the end. all of the platforms were either a grayish black or a deep black. I could stand on the gray but if I touched the black I died instantly and started back up at the top of the course. Many of the platforms below me were separated and for some reason I could move rather quickly and ump further than normal. So I start down this course and fall the first time into a dark square, unsure of where exactly to land. I attempt again and make it about halfway where a giant ramp leads over a chasm of fire and rot. As I run up the ramp I see julius ceaser projecting onto what I believe is the sky but it is also pitch black. Julius speaks in Latin but after taking 6 years of latin and for some other unknown reason I can understand him without problem. He is speaking of an epic duel between Lucifer and mortal men.

This battle ensued for nearly 5 years as demons and men tore each other apart. The death toll on both parties was astronomical. Man was destroyed down to a single family and all of Lucifers army was defeated, leaving him to finish the fight. As Lucifer approached the man intending to sever his small head from his body and rid the world of this pestilence known as man the young man began to paint. He painted Lucifer on a canvas as quickly as he could, and as soon as he finished cursed the canvass. Lucifer was dragged down into the painting by these glowing, soft white, yet gnarled hands. The battle ended and man was left to rebuild, and repopulate.

After listening and watching the battle I continued on my race to the end. I fail several more times before finally making it to where I can see the end. Four platforms stand before me now, each well over 100 feet wide and each with a single painting on them. And, behind these platforms a giant curtain stretched the entirety of the length of the platforms. I jump to the platform closets to me and look at the painting, it is a beautiful oil painting with Lucifer trapped inside. The painting is the one that Ceaser spoke of. I touch the painting and all but the curtain enclosed platform, and the other 3 platforms with paintings on them fall into the fire below. The curtain slowly begins to spread and behind i a semi liquid state wall stands, it had the color and look of pure obsidian glass. a ripple moves through the wall and I see Lucifer incarnate begin to step out of the wall.

As this is happening Julius Ceaser appears behind me in person this time and tells me "NO! What have you done, that painting was meant to hold Lucifer in eternal Damnation. You have freed the beast of Oblivion and now the world will suffer again." I yell back at Julius as there is now a growing roar and screams of terror coming from the glas as not only Lucifer but now his archdemons such as Abaddon, Belial, and Beelzabub begin to break free. "What can I do, how can I stop this from escaping?" He laughs at me and says, "You have seen the only way done before and now you must do the same." It clicks at that moment that there are 3 other canvases on the other platforms.

I run and jump to the next one only to find that part of the canvas had already been tainted. I make haste now for the third canvas and as I arrive I look back to find that Lucifer is nearly free, all that remains is his black scaled tail to come through, and most of his arch-demons are nearly through as well. The canvas I now stare at is clean, but I have no brush's and no paint, I look down and find a small knife. Instinctively I pick up the knife and realize that the only way to paint this canvas will be will my own blood. I plunge the knife into my gut and blood pours out onto my hands.

I begin to paint what I can see and for some reason the painting begins to close as I draw near the end. Once more Ceaser is standing beside me and instructs me to repeat an incantation after him. Darkness is now beginning to glaze over my mind and I can tell I am dying the pain and heat from my surroundings makes it near impossible to think straight but I listen to him speak. "Vestri animus EGO redimio ut is painting Lucifer , exaro painting est pessum ire sic vos must exspecto in obscurum." As I hear the words I repeat after him. translated they mean "Your soul I bind to this painting Lucifer, till the painting is destroyed so you must wait in darkness." Once the incantation is finished I turn to find Lucifer roaring out in pain as he realizes what is happening again. Glowing, soft white and gnarled hands burst from the painting and take hold of him as well as his demons and drags them into the painting. I now know the end is near and I lay down on the platform, as I fade into darkness I slowly drift into light and wake up in my room.

I dont know why but my dreams are almost always rather long and dark. And very detailed, I have to cut out parts of the story simply to make it readably shorter and not a book. And another thing I find odd is that I feel pain and smells/tastes while i sleep.
      Last edited by angelofhex; 02-10-2010 at 10:11 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/8 Lucid after a rather long dry spell
      Non-Dream Dream Lucid

I listened to Subliminal Lucid 3.0 and meditate to it before I fall asleep, then put it to play as I fall asleep. I spend roughly 20 minutes lying in my bed work on a mild, only to give up and roll over. I wake up from several not so important semi-lucid to non-lucid dreams. I erase them from my memory as I look at the clock. It is 6:15 am and I need to be up at 6:30 so I decide to go ahead and go back to sleep and try for a lucid dream. I don't do anything special when I fall back asleep, just keep telling myself I am dreaming.

I am standing in a big open classroom/science lab area.I am on the phone talking to one of my best friends mom asking her if there was something she needed to be doing right now. because, I had this feeling there was something that had to get done like a meeting of some sort. She was confused and asked me why I was asking her I said that I had this wierd dream and wanted to check and make sure. she went off on some tangent and I was very confused.

It kinda clicked that something was amiss so I was like hmm, I'll do a RC and stuck my finger through my hand. When I saw it poke through the other side of my hand I knew I was dreeming and suddenly felt free and alive moreso than my usual semi-lucid dreaming.I looked around me and took in where I was. I began to walk around and remembered how that is usually not the best immediate idea, my dream went a little staticky so I turned in circles and it cleared back up. I look around and try filling the room with DCs, the first thing that pops into my head are characters from Mass Effect 2 so I consider them being there and there they are all seated at the desks. I walked through the room and decided to walk through some of the tables and characters while making a note to myself of how it all felt, when a large TV turned on in front of me and it felt like I was being pushed away from the screen. I look at the TV and see myself being attacked by the ogre looking beast and think, that can't be me, i'm right here and I know it. So I pick up a remote and turn off the TV. Then my alarm goes off to get up for school and the dream shatters like a piece of glass.

nothing too special happened but I did notice I wasnt wearing my watch and the person I was talking to sounded just too odd to be real so that set me off.
      Last edited by angelofhex; 02-10-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/9 lucid naptime

I didn't lucid in my main sleep cycle overnight. I actually took a nap later that day and LD on the floor.

I have a rather intricate dream for the begining of my cycle

I am in a half-lucid dream when I withdraw mentally from my body. I am on a platform floating in the sky a small glass rock about 100 yards or less long and wide. I watch myself fighting this mountain lion. I watch the blood dripping from its' fangs as it gores my chest and my chest and my chest tears open. I know this isn't right, that there is no way I could be watching this happen in reality so I look down at myself.

I see my hands and I see my dream hands one on top of the other about an inch or so offset from each other. This strikes me as even more odd and solidifies in my mind that I am dreaming. I prepare to RC and stick my finger through my hand. As I make the gesture for what I see as my real hands my dream hands follow suit with a tiny delay and I see both sets of hands with my finger through them.

I am immediately sure that I am dreaming and go fully lucid. I jump down and rip the head off the mountain lion as I watch my other self die. I run to the edge of the platform and jump. I plummet to the world below, I had no intent of flying. As I approach I right myself and land creating a slow motion crater in the middle of a field. I look around and find myself in a well maintained field.

I remember the challenge of the month rather unexpectedly. So I twist my head all the way around while my body stays pointed forward, don't know why but thought it would be cool to try. And look at the ground behind me to see if I have a shadow.

The sun is beginning to set but there is still enough light for me to see that I do have what is similar to a shadow in my dream except it is not a constant form, it shifted from what I would expect to see as my shadow, to what appeared to be the shadow of a demon with wings and horns, then to a knight in armor, then to an attractive female shape and finally back to myself. I tell my shadow to stop changing and pick what shape it wanted to be. The shadow turned into a question mark shape for a moment then stayed as the shape of the knight. I accept this and turn my head back around.

I now walk forward in my dream and take in my surroundings, it looked like a scene straight out of Oblivion to me. Everything was lush and growing and beautiful. I forget though that I have another task I wished to complete for a friend and simple watch as the sun sets. I take in all the colors and lights and even the sounds. I could hear the sounds of the different colors. the different frequencies undulating and pulsating, it was impressive and beautiful. I can only try to describe it as the frequencies of the light being transformed into sounds and the sounds creating music. The sun sets and a sky that is not our own appears above me. Several planets and moons, galaxies even. And far off what appears to be earth, but definitely out of place. I think about how I wanted to go to the moon but I don't care enough to try in this instant. I was so happy and at peace with myself all alone lying in a field looking up at the skies. My eyes close and my mind drifts within the dream.

The next thing I know I try to open my eyes and I can feel that I am opening my real eyes.
      I find myself awake but only for an instant on the floor at my buddies house. Less than a minute later I fall back into a dream again.

I am in the field but I do not have as much control as I did over my surroundings, I will call this more half lucid because I thought I was imagining it but couldn't put the imagining and dreaming together. Like it was a thought in my head but I didn't think it was yet a dream, really weird feeling lol.

But, I get up and get in a plane, I want to go far far away and see what else is there, I begin to take off as the field is fairly clear, as I approach the end of the field I get a little height, but not enough to take off. I bounce and land on the water but keep moving. I hit pieces of debris floating and see other planes trying to take off. My plane doesn't make it all the way and I crash.

As I crash I have a false awakening and go back to sleep again but what is weird is that in one field of vision I woke up or felt and saw like I did and I was in a different house; whereas, in the other field of vision I watched the plane wreck. When I come back to the dream I am in a BMX dirt bike trail and stand there for a minute rather confused by the whole situation. I tell myself to wake up and start over because now my mind was too broken up and I couldnt think straight.

Part of me felt awake, part of me was in the BMX dream, part of me was in the airplane dream, and one more part of me just felt nothing. It was like having four dreams at once. Each was different and all were going at the same time. I could see and comprehend and interact in all of them.

I wake up and look at the clock, it is 4:58pm and my alarm is set to go off at 5 so I get up and get ready for work and type this up.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/10 An extremely long combined dream
      waking life Non-lucid dream Half-lucid dream Full Lucidity

To give you a small idea of the length of this dream. It passed through several day and night cycles in my dream. About a week occurred within my dream, at least about a week worth of day and night cycles. So, as to not write a book I am going to write down only a single day and night cycle, the most eventful of course.

I am at a resort up in the mountains with a lot of other college aged people. Outside it is snowing but the temperature is rather warm and comfortable to be out in shorts and short sleeves. I am in a small department store that sells a little of everything almost like a WalMart but in a smaller building and on the second floor.

I run into 3 guys that I don't know in real life but in my dream I feel like I have known them for a long time and trust them. We walk around the store and are going to get food but Mathias, the coolest one of the three said "lets go back to my place I still have some food from the other day." We leave the store and drive back to his place.

It is about 30 minutes of driving away but he drives a murcielago and I am driving a Veyron. We race some and finally arrive at his house. The house is the same as the house at the end of my couldesac and we go inside. When you walk in the floors are made of black speckled marble, the stairs are made of glass and a giant fish tank fills in a wall. We go upstairs and out onto the deck.

He brings out some meatballs which we ate the day before in the dream. We are all eating and talking. At this point a few girls join us, all of them are in relationships with the different guys I am hanging out with. We all talk about nothing important really just life. Then out of nowhere Jake, one of the guys asked,"You've been active for longer how is it?" In reference to my sex life. So I begin to explain to him how when I first started with my old gf that it was fun and enjoyable but rather quick and not completely satisfying. After a while and as we learned each others quirks it got better. He looks intrigued and says interesting then the conversation shifts again.

I wake up since it is 6:30 and I normally have class, but with all the snow of late my class has shifted till the afternoon. So I go back to sleep.

I wake up in my dream on the couch in my living room. I roll over and start to go on-line when I hear this weird sound. A pop and hiss and I smell something burning. I ignore it for now, less interested with that. But, then I here my best buds dad knocking on the door and asking me what that noise and smell were.

Now I have to get up and go find out. I walk around the couch and we have a 350 gallon fish tank in the living room and the requiem had run out of water because a pump had stopped. Well this requiem had a heater in it that had melted through the bottom of the tank and water was escaping when it poured down from an overflow gate and getting everywhere.

I turn around and my little brother is there so I tell him to wait as I go get my dad who's tank it is. I run down the hall and round the corner to check the basement and he comes and looks at the tank. While they are trying to fix it.

I leave the house and hop into my veyron. I decide that I will drive around town some as it is beginning to get dark. I drive through roanoke VA and through the neighborhoods although I don't live there and only go there a few times a month. I pull into a parking garage and park. I look to my left as I get out and see a car with a grandma and a woman in it.

They both look slightly upset so I walk over to their car. As I approach I hear gunshots ring out and I turn around, I am at the passenger door right now. Behind me is a female cop. I yell at her. "What the hell you fu**ing butch ass pig." Don't know why but it pissed me off the two women in the car hadn't done anything and weren't making scary gestures or anything the cop had just fired on there car. The cop looks at me and tells me, "I saw them digging around in a purse and didn't want to get shot." I tell her she is pathetic and to back away from the car.

I get the purse for her and she also notices a backpack in the backseat. I reach in and grab that for her and hand it to her, the bag is kind of heavy and strains my arm as I hold it out. She looks at me and says, "do you want to blow up too? That bag is a bomb give it here." I have my doubts so I toss it to her and walk away, cursing her under my name.

As I walk away I reach into my pocket and find a remote trigger device. The cop gets back in her squad car with the bag and I press the button. The cop car explodes and I keep walking forward. As I leave the parking garage I begin to drive down the road when I am suddenly awakened by my brother knocking on the door telling me target was on the phone.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/12 Dream Library, Dream Forms, My Dream guide I believe, and my pet
      waking life Semi-lucid Lucid

I did not have great recall of my dreams all night as I am currently sick and I kept being awoken suddenly. but around noon I fell back asleep and had an amazing lucid dream.

I am in a swamp running from these infected zombie type of creatures and hole up in a large plantation with a group of my close friends. I begin to question why this is happening and how this could be happening and ascend into lucidity. I do a reality check and find that yep I am dreaming. I don't know why I just love watching my finger poke through my hand lol.

I decide to escape this dream and go elsewhere so I walk outside the plantation and put on some scuba gear that I summoned forth. My method used to summon anything simply using willpower and believing it will happen. If I completely believe it will happen then it does. Well I jump into the swamp and start to descend it is rather dark and I am trying to see my dive computer and can't. So I check my manual gauges and see that I am slowly descending down to about 500 feet below. The pressure doesn't really have any affect on me. Also as I am descending I look down and see lights so I know there is something down there. I take the regulator out of my mouth for a moment because a piece of odd seaweed clogged up an outlet on it and try to take a breath in the water. I breathe just fine under the water without my regulator in my mouth and decide that I dont need to use it anymore. I continue to descend at a decent rate and check my gauges again to see how much more I had to go.

As I finally reach the depth that the light was coming from I find a rather large room similar to a big library with tall bookshelves full of information. I also find some very interesting DC. The first one I come to is a mix of a dog and a human, she was rather beautiful. had the tail and dog ears as well as whiskers and had the body of a woman. Kinda like a furry thing lol. I never ask her her name but I say hello and continue exploring. I find another animal human hybrid. This one is the embodiment of my ferret, Chaos, in a human hybrid form like the dog. I also find a very attractive cat-girl as well. I begin talking to the dog. The doggirl has a very soft voice and seems very caring in the way she speaks.

Me-"Where is this place?"
      Dog-"didn't you dive to get here?"
      Me-"yeah, but more so what is this place?"
      Dog-"well that is simple, you should be more clear. This is where we come to hang out, your library of thought."
      Me-"My library? Like where all my thoughts are stored? Interesting. Well then why are you here?"
      Dog-"I am always here, but I need to get back to work there is much to process through for tonight, you have been very busy in life lately so we have to work even harder."
      Me-"We?"
      Dog-"yes master, we, Selena the girl over there and myself."
      Me-"Alright, I will be right back."

I walk over to Selena and stat to talk to her. She has a more pompous attitude to her and also speaks as if above everyone. And, she does not seem to believe easily.

Me-"Hi, I'm chase"
      Selena-"I know your name, I've known you since the day you were born."
      Me-"So you watch over me? Or work here?"
      Selena-"I do both I have watched as you have matured and cataloged your life through the years."
      Me-"That is interesting, am I allowed to look at the books?"
      Selena-"You shouldn't need to master they are simply you, do you not remember?"
      Me-"I have so much that comes through I can't possibly remember it all."
      Selena-"Well feel free to look at what you wish just put it back when your done I have enough work already."

I walk through the shelves and thousands of books not reading any but just admiring them all. I round the corner and run into my ferret, in a more human form.

Me-"Chaos?"
      Chaos-"Yup I come here occasionally."
      Me-"So you do dream don't you."
      Chaos-"Of course, and I am usually asleep around when you are so I float over to your mind occasionally."
      Me-"Cool, come visit anytime. Anything you need from me?"
      Chaos-"Yeah, I get kinda lonely can you get me a friend or more toys?"
      Me- I will see about a friend but I don't know, I can definitely do the more toys though."

I walk off and back over towards the dog character. As I approach I can see a computer. I sit down at the computer and it is running a weird operating system, nothing I had seen before at least. I boot into Opera and it tells me to get off-line and do some impossible things. Then shuts down. So, I turn around and decide I will join in on the fun.

I reach up and touch my ears take in how they feel and take my hands away, I focus for a moment on changing them to wolf ears. I envision wolf ears on my head and mold my ears to the shape then add fur. I reach up a moment or two later and I fell my ears, I can hear my hand moving through the atmosphere as I reach up and can even hear Selena about 100 yards off mumbling to herself. I feel the fur and my ears twitch slightly. I decide also to add a wolf tail to myself. Also I add whiskers to my face and change my feet to paws. I look in a mirror at myself and I am very happy with my look so I walk up to the dog.

Me-"How do I look?"
      Dog-"Now that is a much more natural look for you master."
      Me-"Really? More so than my human form?"
      Dog-"This form you have now is your inner form."
      Me-"That is great I will have to remember this."
      Me-"Hey how old are you now?"
      Dog-"I am 89 years old."
      Me-"Dang, how old do you think I am."
      Dog-"You are 19 years old."

When I wake up I look to find that dogs actually live 10.5 yrs the first 2 yrs then 4 for every 1 human year. That puts him at 89 yrs old for my 19 years of life. That alone blew my mind because I was under the now false impression that dogs have 7 years for every 1 human year.

Me-"How can I know what you know?"
      Dog-"well you could mind-meld."
      Me-"With you?"
      Dog-"No, go try it with Selena."

I walk over to Selena.
      Selena-"You look much more natural now."
      Me-"Why thank you."
      Selena-"You want to share thoughts don't you?"
      Me-"Yeah, do you want to."
      Selena-"Why not, how do you want to?"
      Me-"We can mind-meld."
      Selena-"How do you do that?"
      Me-"Sit here and relax put you hand here and and your fingers here."
      Selena-"Ok, its not working."
      Me-"You have to believe it will."
      Selena-"It's not working."
      Me-"hmmm, you don't believe you believe it will."

So I stop trying and stand up. As I walk away my dream turns to fragments and in order to remember I let it fall apart there
      and wake up.

I start typing this up and chaos crawls out of his blanket and looks at me then goes back to sleep. I don't know if it was him or just my imagination, it felt like his energy. I also found out that my inner-animal is definitely a wolf. And that the dog in my dream has been around as long as I have and that really blew my mind to loo up because at first I thought it was just a random number till I found that the 7yrs idea had been proven wrong and a more accurate idea put 89 right at my 19 yrs of life for a dog.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      I also do not mind if someone wants to reply to these dreams with any ideasof them or thoughts they had, it would be nice to hear what you have to think my fellow LDers.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/13 Dejavu
      Waking life Semi-lucid

Over the past day or two I have had major dejavu, not just the little oh i think I have been here kind either. I was playing Dante's Inferno and got to a boss fight and it hit me big time.

I am on a beach headed towards the far end about 2 miles down. I am trying to rescue a friend from a gang that has taken her hostage and wants me dead. As I drive along I see an RPG coming for me and dive out of the car right before it blows up. I start sprinting down the beach, ducking behind trees and rocks when I can. I have on my person a compact sniper rifle, and a sub machine pistol. I take out several groups coming towards me; putting bullets through their faces and chests. As I get close to the compound where she is being held I see several key gang leaders.

I decide it would be interesting to fool with them. I reach into my backpack and pull out a grenade filled with the gas from batman returns that scarecrow uses. I toss it at their feet and it goes off right in the middle of them. As the fumes consume them they begin to slaughter each other. I walk right into the midst of them and see their confused faces as another one of their "friends" puts a knife in their chests. Well once that is all said and done I go get the girl.

As we are escaping there are two couches in the middle of the road. We hop on these couches and begin doing something like 80 or 90 mph up a hill on a couch. It was a ton of fun, dogging through traffic and wizzing up massive hills.

Eventually we come to the top of the hills and are left on a school campus. The girl I saved has now changed forms into one of me good friends girlfriends. But that does not deter us from continuing forward. We run into her bf and he joins us in our journey. It is getting dark now though and we are all tired so we decide to rent a room.

I walk into the room and it is like villa sweet it is beautiful and luxurious. I look in the fridge to find it well stocked, even the freezer had food I like. We all settle down and start to watch a movie and I get huge Dejavu. I had this dream before only with different people and a slightly different story but this room felt so familiar and the whole atmosphere was the same. Then we turn on the TV and for some reason meet the Robinsons is on and I get even more Dejavu. I have never watched the movie but I knew what it was and kinda what happened, so we sat and watched it some. The whole time I felt like I had done all of this before and I probably had. Then I woke up before I could get anymore dejavu feelings because of a loud thump
      as my laptop fell off the bed.
      Last edited by angelofhex; 02-13-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/14 awe inspiring, yet a confusing ending
      Waking life Semi-lucid Fully lucid
      It starts out rather slow but builds in hype quickly.

I begin in my old neighborhood and go to a small party with the people I know from there. They are all surgeons, doctors, or lawyers so this is a very civilized and exquisite party. I walk in and begin to mingle with them and catch up on lost time. As the night draws closer and the party begins to wain we are all sitting down to watch a movie in the home theater room in the basement. I decide however to leave before it finishes and go for a drive.

I drive down 221 and eventually end up at a new looking hospital. It was built to look like an old European castle and is very impressive. I park my car and walk in, I know this place for some reason. The layout, the designs, the intricacies I know all of it as if I had built it myself.The beauty of it all takes me in.

I can feel the cold breeze that seems to fill the halls. The beauty of stone and glass mixed together. I walk down into the main hospital area and see technologies far beyond what we have now enclosed in isolated glass rooms. As I walk through the rooms the glass auto darkens, the scalpls have been replaced with lasers and needles with subcutaneous injectors. Each bedside computer runs off of a biocomputing core that links with the patient through their own nerves. I feel a whole sense of awe but know I must leave.

I walk now into the head of the boards office and seat myself. The table is a rich dark Cherry. But what is truly amazing is that there is a holographic prjection screen built into it. All of the other heads of the department walk in and stay standing by their seats as if waiting for something. I stand and acknowledge them and they acknowledge me as their leader. I begin a meeting and raise the hologram.

I see the hospital and I notice that there are many men outside fortifying the area and preparing for what looks like a medieval battle. I ask the other department heads what is going on and they tell me that the homeless and the beggars have grown tired of the rich and are rising up to attack. I read for a few moments on what has happened and listen to how they plan to stop it. I agree with them to their plan of attack and the meeting is adjourned.

As I turn around I can see out a large window the front area of the house. I can see that we are well fortified and I step out onto my balcony. A few minutes pass, more like silent eternities as I watch and wait. Reminds me of the first battle in gladiator where the horde is in the woods coming for the Romans. We see them start appearing from the tree line and all hell breaks loose.

Arrows laced with poisons and fire streak through the sky finding their marks, small explosive detonate throughout the field, and on the ground my men stand ready and willing to fight off anything that reaches the walls. I have left the futuristic comforts of my hospital and entered into this medieval battlefield.

The adrenaline surges, the smell of death and oil permeates the air. I can hear the screams of those just entering battle and those already fallen. The air taste moist, as if earth is waiting to embrace the dead in a cold blanket. And, the chilly night breeze rushes through my hair. I realize all of these senses and drop into lucidity. I chose mentally that I am enjoying this dream and want to see where it takes me, rather than just wiping the slate clean. I take in all the senses once more and stabilize my dream, then I leap from my balcony down to the first wall and pull from behind me a black bow. I reach back and grab an arrow, made from a dark wood with tips of obsidian sharper than even a blade can be.

I Join in the battle, firing arrow after arrow into these poor fools who dare to challenge me. The enemy is at the wall now and I order for the tar to be poured. Then it is lit on fire, but still the enemy pushes forward. They begin to scale the walls and for a moment I feel fear strike me. I will not loose this fight against such a pathetic and lowly foe. I summon forth a necromancer from myself and he begins to chant. Slowly the dead both enemy and friend rise up on the field. Everything on the grond was slaughtered, nothing could have survived the wrath and hate that those reanimated corpses felt.

The battle now draws to the end and I slip back into simply a semi-lucid state. I am aware and make my own choices but follow the story and do not completely realize that it is not real. I zip down one of the attackers ladders and walk through the decimated battle grounds. I see that some of my men are still alive by a miracle. The nurses are ordered to bring them inside to be helped whereas any enemy found still breathing was laid to rest immediately. The scene now morphs back into the current and out of a medieval state. I walk over to find that my car has been propped up on melted rims, cut in half and burned. I am sorely distraught by this and now need to find a way home.

All along time is passing very quickly I reach into my pocket and find a cellphone so I call my dad:

ME-"There is a problem with the car."
      Dad-"Well where are you? Can you get it jumped?"
      Me-"It's not going to start."
      Dad-"Well I'll send the mechanic out there maybe he can help."
      Me-"That won't work either its kinda been blown up and cut in half."
      Dad-"Not again chase, well where are you I guess I will come get you."
      Me-"I am down 221 by a bisquitville, and a middle school."
      Dad-"I know where that is I will get there in a while though because that is a ways away."

I wait for my family to come and slowly walk through the other vehicles, I find that many have been destroyed and it must have been because of the battle last night. I spy some police officers not but a few meters ahead of me and I run over to them. They are uninterested in what happened and the night is drawing to a close so they are leaving. As I sit there waiting I see many of the people from the battle that previous night begin to wander into the building. I approach them and they remember whats happened and are coming back to get some sleep and prepare.

Suddenly the world goes black and I am all alone. I turn around and find two figures, one in an exquisite yet tattered jet black tuxedo hovering behind me. He looked very similar to ichigo's zanpakto but not him just similar in outfit and face. And the other is the blond girl who appears in most of my dreams. She is cloaked in a white soft nightgown and I feel warmth as she draws near. I feel in a void of all reality, there is nothing here but me and them. He looks at me and begins to speak. I say nothing and simply listen as they now draw very close to me.

-"I am watching over you chase. I always have and I always will. I exist withing and outside of you chase. But you do not yet know my name, I have watched over you and you do not even realize it. You do not even know my name or what I am. You are a fool chase, and I am beginning to doubt you. Learn my name, speak with me, know me. Please, for my sake and yours. For this world has only just begun to grow."

They then disappeared before I could speak and I woke up. I am confused as to exactly what happened there at the end, what purpose they serve and what their names are.

This may be pushing what many of you believe but I am going to draw this back into reality for a moment. Throughout my life I have been able to see and feel energies of other people. It has faded of late from disuse and disregard. But, what has not faded is that all along, you could even ask my ex, I have had two figures that appear often IRL. I have seen them with me on more than one occasion a dark almost smoke like figure and a white warm cloud like figure, never one without the other, and they would show up whenever something odd was about to happen in my life. I have always felt they mean me no harm but had never drawn that I might contact them in a dream. By odd I mean before I found out my friend had died, or before I found out I was getting a promotion type this different events outside of the normal in my life both good and bad. You might think I am crazy but I sure do not feel that way. Any ideas on what they might be or how to contact them, similar maybe to dream guide would be great, you could pm me if you pleased or leave it here in my DJ either way thoughts on this would be great.
      Last edited by angelofhex; 02-14-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Just the Wind
      LD Count
      I can't believe you manage to write all this stuff down at 5 or 6 am before rushing out to work or whatever. I also write a lot of detail but it hardly ever takes me less than an hour.
      The Library of Thought dream was really cool. You have very forthcoming DCs.

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      Writing this all down most days takes me from 30mins to an hour depending on the level of lucidity and how much detail I want to go into. I generally wake up at about 6ish and type everything I can remember or fit into the time frame. I am done by 7 at the latest, eat, shower, get dressed and rush to my 7:40 am classes every day. I read over it later after classes just to make sure it looks right and that I dont have too many grammer errors or fragments to edit.

And I love my DCs they are so interesting

Member Achievements:
      Virginia in the USA
      2/17
      waking life Dream

I had started to try the 90 day WILD project and was waking up at 3 a.m. each night to try well falling asleep at midnight and waking up at 3 did not put me into my REM stage of sleep and I didn't quite have memorable dreams. Last night however I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 4 to WILD and had very vivid dreams.

I start out driving a car it isn't a super nice car but it is better than what I normally drive. I have 3 other friends in the car with me and we are headed to some shopping center. As we drive along we all pass around a pack of cigs and start smoking. The cigs were just Marlboro blend 54 but they were really fricken good in my dream more so than the occasional cig IRL. I don't smoke but maybe a pack every 2-3 months, a very social or casual smoker.

Well we arrive at the shopping center and it is actually my old highschool. We all get out and start walking around and seeing a lot of my old highschool buddies. After talking idly with a bunch of people I hadnt seen in years I sit down on a towel in the grass and light up a blunt. A few of my buddies join me and we are all just peacin out. When one of us looks to the right and sees the old dick cop that worked at the highschool walking towards us.

As he gets close a few of my buds take off leaving me and my best friend sitting there. The cop walks up and tells me to give him the cig, he doesnt realize it is a blunt for some reason. I say no and tell him to go away. He gets upset and starts threatening me. So I shoot him in the head with an AK47 that was lying nearby.

Now that the cop wont bother me anymore I finish the blunt, throw the gun in the trunk and hop in with my bud. We drive off, I end up at this little store on the side of the road. As I talk to the cashier I buy a drink and leave again. I go for yet another drive and it starts to get dark.

I wake up to my phone going off for the WILD and find that yet again it is very hard to turn off when half awake. I rip the battery out once more since it is easier to dismantle the phone than to open it and hit a few specific buttons lol. But instead of WILDing I try to focus on the dream and I end up re-entering it.

I am now out of the car and in a dark field. By dark I mean no moon or stars in the sky and barely any ambient light. I start wandering the world feels cold and dead and I come across several vicious animals. A black panther with red eye. Crows eating a corpse and just nightmarish apparitions. I walk into a house and I get stabbed in the back. As I turn I see a little man from Modern Warfare 2 run away very quickly. I re-spawn in the field and this time pull out a knife I start to run extremely fast.

I find the character who stabbed me and stab him. This then erupts into an all out stab war. A few more peple join and we are all running around seeing who can stay alive longest and take out the most people. I find that many of the characters are controlled by people I know and we are all just gaming against eachother. After a while of this I grow bored and leave.

I am now in an apartment complex with all my buddies again, mostly women. As I go inside the house that I feel I know best it is like a mad orgy. Everyone in there is naked and has someone attached to them in all imaginable ways. Rather erotic if I do say so myself. Well anyways I go inside and sit on the couch to watch some TV. I turn on the TV and all that is playing is porn, I'm like wtf guys I want to watch something else at that point one of my close friends walks up to me. She has been interested in me for quite some time now but I don't have enough interest in her IRL to pursue anything serious. Well, she starts to dance for me and stirp down. As she is doing this I am definitely aroused by it and indulge the show more. She gives me an amazing lap dance and we join in the mass orgy.

Once all of that is said and done I get up and go outside. My best bud is with me again and we start talking and walking. As we come to a road we can see it from up on a hill. From where we are on the hill we can also see a bunch of motorcycles and a corvette. The motorcycles cant beat the corvette and are having trouble racing. I insult them as if you cant race a bike in a dream world you are pathetic to me. At least in my dream world. But that aside they take off and the corvette smokes all of them but one. He flies up beside the corvette and they are about to reach the top of a hill when a semi appears and nearly kills the biker. At this point I leave and head back towards the apartment.

As I get closer I see two obese people trying to park their car parallel in a spot smaller than their car.they back into a van then floor it into a parked BMW this pisses me off. It was a pretty BMW and they ruined it so I call the cops on them. I also look at their license plate and note the numbers as I get to a cop I look back and the numbers are still the same so it doesnt work for me as an RC lol. But I start talking to the cop and she puts me on hold. Cops in my experience are all dicks. While I wait I have a few drinks and I get rather buzzed.

I think about it for a moment and dont want cops coming over when we are all drunk and partying so I hang up and go back inside. As I walk in the music is startlingy loud
      and I wake up to my alarm music going off.

I fall back asleep once more but can not recall most of this next dream so I sleep in because the alarm already went off and I am late to class. But I had some good dreams so I am happy.