• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      God Neko-san's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      90
      Likes
      0

      Do other things then flying

      Well I have been so lucky that I've had 3 lucid dreams after I heard about lucid dreaming 3 weeks ago without even trying to get them, I've just been thinking alot about lucid dreaming.

      It happend all the times when I got to bed late, like 3.00, then I got the lucid dreaming at the morning, eatch one lasted 30 sec to 3 min, not quite sure. Last time I got one (2 nights ago) I had a nightmare and a big refrigerator robot came close to me, I look a the refrigirator robot and think "lol, this must be a dream" , then I suddently decide to lift of from the ground and fly over the refrigirator robot and continue to fly for a little while. But that's all I think about when I have lucid dreams.

      Flying is great, but that's not the problem, I really want to do stuff like meet famous people, beat up people, have sex etc. So how could I manage this? Cause all I think about is "ohh a lucid dream, lets fly!!!".

    2. #2
      Member Specialis Sapientia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      LD Count
      150
      Gender
      Location
      Copenhagen, Denmark
      Posts
      840
      Likes
      20
      Just think "ohh a lucid dream, lets <insert new word here>!!!".

      It's that simple.

    3. #3
      I am become fish pear Abra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Doncha Know, Murka
      Posts
      3,816
      Likes
      540
      DJ Entries
      17
      Try thinking about what you want to do in a lucid dream a couple hours before you have it. Every night/WBTB, go through what your goals are. Imagine how you will achieve them. Write them down in your dream journal. You do have a dream journal, right?

      Good luck, and welcome to Dreamviews!
      Abraxas

      Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

    4. #4
      God Neko-san's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      90
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Abra View Post
      Try thinking about what you want to do in a lucid dream a couple hours before you have it. Every night/WBTB, go through what your goals are. Imagine how you will achieve them. Write them down in your dream journal. You do have a dream journal, right?

      Good luck, and welcome to Dreamviews!
      I don't actually have a dream journal atm, like I said for some reason I just got lucid dreams without trying after reading about it. But I will definally write a dream journal tomorrow.

    5. #5
      I am become fish pear Abra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Doncha Know, Murka
      Posts
      3,816
      Likes
      540
      DJ Entries
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by Neko-san View Post
      I don't actually have a dream journal atm, like I said for some reason I just got lucid dreams without trying after reading about it. But I will definally write a dream journal tomorrow.
      Shweet. Sometimes that happens (I can imagine how exciting that would be!).

      The dream journal should help with everything. :]
      Abraxas

      Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron

    6. #6
      Fishhead Ryann's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      42
      Likes
      0
      I used to use my dream control exclusively to have sex with celebrities/fictional characters. What I do is walk around the dreamscape, calling out the name of the person I want to "meet" and they almost always appear. Of course, managing to have sex with them can prove difficult, as I have this recurring theme of not being able to find a private place. But I usually get to make out with them, which is awesome.

    7. #7
      Rachel was here! Rachel444's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      42
      Likes
      0

      Talking Dreams

      Dreams are hard to control it takes work effort and time I've learned how to fly after a while its easy after a while then the other things come easily. Try concentrating on speaking it might take a while but then when you can speak in your dreams it becomes easy just pick a goal of what you want but make sure you really want it then say what you want like "Someone will bring me a chocolate icecream" But watch what you say cause I still dont know if what you say is also spoken out load

    8. #8
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      175
      Likes
      4
      I've also found this to help .. walking up to any dream character and telling them what you want, ie
      "bring me this" or "send me this" or "tell me where ..", etc.
      This seems a lot easier sometimes than magically trying to make a pizza appear when I can simply phone pizza hut.
      If you ever order a pizza this way don't forget to tell them to hurry because you haven't got all night (which you really don't in a lucid dream .. the clocks ticking before you wake up).

    9. #9
      Member evan56780's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      36
      Likes
      0
      but when i had my first lucid dream i tried to tell my self to find a phone. just simple, but for some reason it dident work. do i just need more practice or is it somthing i did. i just thought it in my head... so mabey if i have anpther lucid dream soon then ill try saying it out loud
      number of realy clear lucid dream 1
      number of not clear at all 2
      goals for the month: have another clear lucid dream {} have a lucid dream that last more then 10 sec {/} compleat a WILD {}

    10. #10
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      175
      Likes
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by evan56780 View Post
      but when i had my first lucid dream i tried to tell my self to find a phone. just simple, but for some reason it dident work. do i just need more practice or is it somthing i did. i just thought it in my head... so mabey if i have anpther lucid dream soon then ill try saying it out loud
      Maybe this master/slave thing only works for me but if I couldn't find a phone I'd simply tell (not ask) the first dream person that I walked up to

      "Let me borrow your phone"

      If that DC didn't have one then the master (me) would then go

      "Ok find me someone who has a phone".

      Works ALMOST every time with dream characters. This also works for me when I want to find somebody. I can ask any character in the dream to take me to who I'm looking for OR send them to me and 9 times out of 10 it happens. I have no idea how that works but it does. It pretty much freaks me out because I'm wondering how that DC knew the person that I'm looking for.

      I've found that it's best if I tell, not ask the slaves (dream characters) to do my bidding. I have to resort to these tactics because unlike a lot of folks on this board, I can't control dreams or magically make things appear or disappear.
      Last edited by Lucid Lobster; 01-13-2009 at 06:55 PM.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •