• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 19 of 19
    Like Tree16Likes
    • 3 Post By Mariano
    • 5 Post By ReachingForTheDream
    • 1 Post By changed
    • 1 Post By dariocanata
    • 1 Post By hawheehawhee
    • 1 Post By Snowy Egypt
    • 4 Post By Invader

    Thread: How to do Lucid Appiration

    1. #1
      Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      INeverWakeUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Gender
      Location
      Right Hand Side of God
      Posts
      817
      Likes
      454
      DJ Entries
      263

      Thumbs up How to do Lucid Appiration

      Who wants to make living/nonliving thing appear in plain sight? Trust me, this is no hoax, I'm Catholic, we don't lie on the internet, and I have tried this for the past several nights, IT WORKS! The ability is called Lucid appiration. I am the creator of this ability, not to brag. You can literally make ANYTHINGappear. Read my dream journals thestrangestyetcoolestdreams, and Lucid to da max!to hear of my heroic actions using Lucid Appiration. Follow the steps:
      1.Get into the lucid state.
      2.Close your eyes.
      3.(Keep eyes closed)Breathe in and out of your nose only(do it calmly) with mouth closed.
      4.Think of the object/living being. Think of what it is, what it is called, what it looks like(Make an image of it in your head), and where it will appear.
      5.Open your eyes slowly and it will appear(It takes time to master, so don't do it in a hurry for the following reasons:a.It may not appear.
      b.It may appear somewhere else.
      c.It may appear as something else.)
      6.Use it well!

    2. #2
      Searching for Reality
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      14
      Likes
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by ineverwakeup13 View Post
      Trust me, this is no hoax, I'm Catholic, we don't lie on the internet, and I have tried this for the past several nights, IT WORKS!

      Haha, just because you are Catholic, that doesen't mean you can't be a hoax. Actually I would say there is a bigger probability. An actual Hoax man would allways be Catholic, it is as easy position to create false thoughts. Indeed many have used the priests as a mask for very wrong actions.

      When you say apear...what do you mean? In a dream? Or in real life? And if they may appear as something else, whats the point? And the fact that you are catholic as got anything to do with this? Is this your god giving you gifts?

      Besides, if you mean this for Lucid Dreams, then it is just Summoning. And I think it is already discussed around there.
      Last edited by dariocanata; 02-14-2010 at 04:15 PM.

    3. #3
      Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      INeverWakeUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Gender
      Location
      Right Hand Side of God
      Posts
      817
      Likes
      454
      DJ Entries
      263
      Fine then, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT A HOAX! That's a swear that can't be broken, or you go to hell. Is that convincing enough? By the way, if it appears as something else, then you did the process wrong. Don't insult God either. Because as you might think, there are no gods, but just God himself. And to anwser another question, yes, I do mean in dreams. And next time, read it morre carefully.
      P.S. It's not summoning. You don't just 'summon' a zebra-donkey. Common sense there.

    4. #4
      * Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Mariano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      534
      Likes
      7
      I'm sorry, but this is a bit ridiculous.
      yes, you are a creator of a technique.
      but let me tell you, we all are.
      because every person here is different, and will do different things for them to work (on summoning, flying)
      the point is, dreams work as expectations, if you expect something to work, it will.
      good for you that you found YOUR personal method.
      It will be better if every person here found his personal method in dreams to work.

    5. #5
      Flying squirrels FTW!!! Snowy Egypt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Location
      The Anime World
      Posts
      2,122
      Likes
      76
      Quote Originally Posted by ineverwakeup13 View Post
      P.S. It's not summoning. You don't just 'summon' a zebra-donkey. Common sense there.
      Uh...yeah you can.

      Like Mariano said, if it works for you, fine, however, whether it's summoning out making it appear out of thin air, this has been done countless times is not new.
      http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1596/sleepingpikachu4.jpg
      This guy, , and this guy, , are mine. BACK OFF!

    6. #6
      Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      INeverWakeUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Gender
      Location
      Right Hand Side of God
      Posts
      817
      Likes
      454
      DJ Entries
      263
      Well yeah, but I created the ability before my first time on this site, so no sweat man.

    7. #7
      Floyd Junkie
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Location
      The Ghetto side of California
      Posts
      10
      Likes
      0
      So your 10?

    8. #8
      Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      INeverWakeUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Gender
      Location
      Right Hand Side of God
      Posts
      817
      Likes
      454
      DJ Entries
      263
      No, but I will not put my age on the Internet.

    9. #9
      Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      INeverWakeUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Gender
      Location
      Right Hand Side of God
      Posts
      817
      Likes
      454
      DJ Entries
      263
      And you should all try this tonight. I can't, because I'm embarking on a journey to the Crossroads.

    10. #10
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Scotland
      Posts
      60
      Likes
      8
      This is one of the craziest threads I've ever seen.

      First of all you seem to think that we won't believe you unless you write in capital letters and swear to god.

      And your trying to pass off one of the oldest LD abilities as new.

      You may as well have started a topic saying "I've just discovered this crazy knew thing where you realise you are dreaming and then you can control it"

      Also, what the hells a zebra-donkey.
      LD Goals:
      Fly
      Destroy a house without using superpowers
      Learn to swim(I can't in real life)
      Unicycle(I can in real life)
      Visit A Fantasy Land
      Become invisible

    11. #11
      Shadow Force Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      INeverWakeUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      LD Count
      40 Since 6/2013
      Gender
      Location
      Right Hand Side of God
      Posts
      817
      Likes
      454
      DJ Entries
      263
      Hey, dummy. You realize I was only trying to convince dariocanata, not you. And, unless you don't know how to read, I said I didn't know of this site before I made the ability, and I didn't know of the abilities possible in lucid dreaming. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't be such a preachy little jerk to me! If you can't comment a thread I didn't know was already written, then get the f*** of my channel! Sorry I didn't know that Mr. Know-it-all. I don't want to be mean, but just don't comment if it's an insult.

      P.S. A zebra-donkey is just a random make-believe animal I thought up to put in my thread.

    12. #12
      Custom User Title Here! Hidden's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      LD Count
      100+
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,725
      Likes
      408
      DJ Entries
      24
      Uhhmmm... I think you might be missing everyone's point.

      Old Dream Journal
      Competition Tasks: Fly, Telekinesis, Element Manipulation

    13. #13
      Some Insane Bitch ReachingForTheDream's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      532
      Likes
      39
      DJ Entries
      145
      Erm... dude? Just because you thought up about it before coming to this site doesn't mean that it wasn't already invented. It's like saying that you discovered how to make a fire and it's your invention because you found out before going to a site on the internet that has camping tips.

      If your point is that you thought of it before coming here, then congrats, but don't credit it as your invention. Tons of people have done it for tons of years.
      Lolwut.

    14. #14
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Your Dreams
      Posts
      746
      Likes
      56
      Quote Originally Posted by ineverwakeup13 View Post
      Who wants to make living/nonliving thing appear in plain sight? Trust me, this is no hoax, I'm Catholic, we don't lie on the internet, and I have tried this for the past several nights, IT WORKS! The ability is called Lucid appiration. I am the creator of this ability, not to brag. You can literally make ANYTHINGappear. Read my dream journals thestrangestyetcoolestdreams, and Lucid to da max!to hear of my heroic actions using Lucid Appiration. Follow the steps:
      1.Get into the lucid state.
      2.Close your eyes.
      3.(Keep eyes closed)Breathe in and out of your nose only(do it calmly) with mouth closed.
      4.Think of the object/living being. Think of what it is, what it is called, what it looks like(Make an image of it in your head), and where it will appear.
      5.Open your eyes slowly and it will appear(It takes time to master, so don't do it in a hurry for the following reasons:a.It may not appear.
      b.It may appear somewhere else.
      c.It may appear as something else.)
      6.Use it well!

      Why not just use the door technique? I'm going to spawn an unstable teleport plasmid like in bioshock 2 so i can teleport easily. Passive control works best
      Reverie Phantom likes this.

    15. #15
      I'm a ghost Reverie Phantom's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Reverie land
      Posts
      170
      Likes
      7
      So are you talking about making something appear in a DREAM or in REAL LIFE cause you kinda got me confused lol.
      Lucid Dreams: 22 (many more recently, I've stopped counting) (DILD: 20 --- DEILD: 2)

      This is a fact: Anything and everything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.

    16. #16
      Searching for Reality
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      14
      Likes
      4
      Hello there

      So you just wanted to convince Cannatŕ?
      Well you did the opposite...

      I can't even remember my dreams. Therefore I need no Appiration techniques. By the way, what is that supposed to mean? Did you mean Lucid Apparition, as something that comes to being out of nothing? Because I think that Appiration word doesn't even exist but I am not sure that is why I'm asking you...

      I know people can misjudge you based on your age but you should be worried with the judgment people make based on your behavior. Are you surprised if people think you are 10 because of what you write on a forum? Imagine if they thought you were very old and wise....wouldn't that be more surprising? But this can't be fake, you will always be what you are not what you wished to be, unless you are dreaming of course. You can hide your age but not your words. And look I'm 21 but I know that it means nothing because time is relative. I know that If I said I was 70 you would probably give more credit, everyone would. But as we both know...our age means nothing. If time gave us wisdom, adults wouldn't make mistakes.

      I never insulted God. God and I are very good friends, we understand each other perfectly well. You insult god by using his name in vain...trying to convince me. God is for you and no one else. He will not help you to convince others. He is there to convince yourself.

      My intentions are good. So should yours. So why did you post this? Because you want to spread the knowledge? Or because you want credit and cheers? And if people make a bad critic, how do you deal with it?

      Finally, I should say that I loved the drama. I love the game of arguing. I am young indeed but I feel that I have much to teach. I never had a public discussion... so if you want to keep talking about this with reason and humanity, it would be my best pleasure because I worry with ideas, it's what I worry the most.

      But if you don't want to make this public you can always find my Skype.

      Sweet dreams,
      Dário
      Reverie Phantom likes this.

    17. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Scotland
      Posts
      60
      Likes
      8
      Nicely said Dario.

      Also ineverwakeup13 do you realise that you made a whole comment insulting me and cursing and then said after it, Don't comment if you're just going to insult someone.

      And it is your fault that you didn't look around the forum first before making a thread as one of the first things I saw on here was a thread about this so it wouldn't have taken that much effort.
      Reverie Phantom likes this.
      LD Goals:
      Fly
      Destroy a house without using superpowers
      Learn to swim(I can't in real life)
      Unicycle(I can in real life)
      Visit A Fantasy Land
      Become invisible

    18. #18
      Flying squirrels FTW!!! Snowy Egypt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Gender
      Location
      The Anime World
      Posts
      2,122
      Likes
      76
      Okay, enough. This thread has gone on too long.

      How is this...

      Quote Originally Posted by hawheehawhee View Post
      This is one of the craziest threads I've ever seen.

      First of all you seem to think that we won't believe you unless you write in capital letters and swear to god.

      And your trying to pass off one of the oldest LD abilities as new.

      You may as well have started a topic saying "I've just discovered this crazy knew thing where you realise you are dreaming and then you can control it"

      Also, what the hells a zebra-donkey.
      ...an insult?

      It's not. However THIS...

      Quote Originally Posted by ineverwakeup13 View Post
      Hey, dummy. You realize I was only trying to convince dariocanata, not you. And, unless you don't know how to read, I said I didn't know of this site before I made the ability, and I didn't know of the abilities possible in lucid dreaming. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't be such a preachy little jerk to me! If you can't comment a thread I didn't know was already written, then get the f*** of my channel! Sorry I didn't know that Mr. Know-it-all. I don't want to be mean, but just don't comment if it's an insult.

      P.S. A zebra-donkey is just a random make-believe animal I thought up to put in my thread.
      ...is.

      ineverwakeup13, Hidden is correct; you are missing the point of our posts, which is YOU DID NOT CREATE THIS TECHNIQUE. You thought "Hey, it could be cool if I did this.", and that's fine. But this technique IS NOT YOUR INVENTION. It's been done by many dreamers, now and in the past. You can't claim ownership. It wasn't yours before you found DV, and it still isn't.

      It's also not wise to cuss someone out, even if it was censored, when all they did was tell their opinion. Which is why I'm locking this before an all out Flame War is made bigger. Any complains are to be made by PM.
      Reverie Phantom likes this.
      http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1596/sleepingpikachu4.jpg
      This guy, , and this guy, , are mine. BACK OFF!

    19. #19
      Antagonist Invader's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Discordia
      Posts
      3,239
      Likes
      533
      ineverwakeup13, the other thing you need to realize is that you have a responsibility to be knowledgeable about that which you claim: You posted a technique on this forum that's posted in many, many other threads here. Before filing a patent, one must check to be sure that no one else has filed it.

      Spoiler for Contradictory statements.:

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •