• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 29
    Like Tree31Likes

    Thread: Casually talking to Satan - last night. [Lucid] (16.06.2012)

    1. #1
      NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      fOrceez's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      Gender
      Posts
      2,302
      Likes
      1303
      DJ Entries
      40

      Casually talking to Satan - last night. [Lucid] (16.06.2012)

      Note: my level of lucidity is quite low at the beginning - it gradually increases, particularly when dream control was involved/needed.
      16.06.2012
      Chilling with Satan (DILD)
      Chilling with Satan - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I'm in some sort of building with red walls. Absolutely no idea about what the function of the room is.. but my objective is to kill this guy. He's standing in the corner of the room with his back facing me - perfect! Creeping up to him, I pull out my pistol. As soon as i'm about 2m from the guy, I fire two shots into his head. ... wait.. what the.. It had no effect what so ever!
      He turns around, perfectly unscathed. The hell is this guy? Is he hacking?
      (Man... I've been playing too much Battlefield 3 ) I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I give up. At this point, I don't even care about anything. I turn around and walk up a small flight of steps which brings me to a girl sitting at a messy desk. It somehow reminds me of the receptionist of a ghetto PC gaming cafe.
      After saying a few words to her, I black out..

      I'm now standing infront of a red telephone booth with the girl to my right side. However, this is no ordinary telephone booth, it's actually an elevator.
      (Whilst writing this, I have absolutely no clue who the person coming up the lift is.) I have an incredible urge to eliminate this guy. He committed some sort of betrayal and it's seems only fair for him to die.
      I crouch on all four limps and leap up onto the top of the telephone booth. It wobbles and I'm forced to stand on two in order to keep my balance.
      (Can't clearly remember what happens here) but I'm pulled off the top of the telephone booth. I gain a low level of lucidity. The next thing I know, I'm talking to... Satan. Satan's wearing a black suit yet I can't seem to recall his facial features. He's now sitting on a lounge (picture one where you would lay on when going to a psychologist) with a small table next to him.
      I start a conversation to him about energy work.
      I start off by complaining about how the girl I arrived with wouldn't teach me energy work. He doesn't reply but doesn't seemed bothered by my presence so I continue.. "Can I try something?" No reply.
      I lift my hands up so that my palms and facing towards him and start to absorb energy. "Can you feel that?" There are golden sparks flying in the air from his leg into my palm - that's his energy flowing into me.
      "You're only talking a small dose, but it's very distinct."
      He checks his nearby laptop and discovers an identitity of an online user. For some reason, this is quite important to him.. the user is the brother of... someone or rather >_> He says he needs to go find this person and stands up to leave, making his way to the door.
      I'm eager to ask this man (whether he be Devil or not) to teach me energy work. An idea comes to me after watching "Buddha Boy" on Youtube again about Tummo meditation, generating your own body heat through.. energy? Qi?
      I draw the energy from the area about an inch under my stomache to my chest, then extending it over to my hand. I place my hand on Satan's shoulder (God knows why.. I was just really eager to do some energy work!)
      Satan turns his head and somewhat glares at me, though it didn't seem like a threatening glare. Moreso a "Man, you are starting to get a bit annoying." Ignoring my actions, he opens the door and walks outside.
      Being persistent as I am, I follow after him. The outdoor area looks almost identical to my waking-life backyard. "Will you teach me energy work?" I ask him.
      Expecting him to teleport, I stay close by him, getting ready to make contact with him to make sure he couldn't suddenly teleport away.
      But.. he flies. Feeling the shift in his mindset, I grab onto his arm. WHOOSH. Man, this guy flies FAST. For the first few seconds, I'm awestuck by how fast he flies, then I decide I want to fly for myself. As I let go, I'm immediately pulled down my gravity. For a second, I just fall but then propell myself forwards as fast as I can.. It's simply not enough. I can't catch up to him. He's probably going about 3x the speed I am.. blagh.
      Though I have no hope of catching up to him, I notice that we're flying over beautiful mountains with rivers flowing through the land. The landscape is absolutely spectacular..
      There's also something very interesting I noticed.... Satan's energy is WHITE.
      I found the fact that Satan's energy to be white particularly interesting. After waking, I thought it may have been the fact that he was once an angel.
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 09-15-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Added Link and date

      Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

    2. #2
      Walrus Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal
      Komisoft's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      LD Count
      Lost count.
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      373
      Likes
      283
      DJ Entries
      98
      Hahaha awesome lucid

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      17
      Likes
      3
      You say he was in a black suit and u cant remember his face details, what about him gave you the feeling that he was Satan? You mentioned playing to much battlefield so I wondered if there was another game you have played recently something like God of War or maybe Dishonored where the "bad guy" is technically the good guy, and that might be why you got White Energy from a "evil" entity , I often get so many movie and anime refrences in my dreams because of how much I watch of it lol, so it wouldnt be uncommon.
      dubstep4life and djmarkspence like this.

    4. #4
      NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      fOrceez's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      Gender
      Posts
      2,302
      Likes
      1303
      DJ Entries
      40
      Nah - I don't play games like God of War. I'm a PC gamer and only play Battlefield, DotA and HoN.
      djmarkspence likes this.

      Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      sanctispiritus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      LD Count
      120
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      175
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      24
      I've seen quite a few satanic charactesr in my dreams but found none of the stature of the devil himself. I especially remember a dream in which these characters were dancing in front of me but when I realized that I was in a dream the scene began to fade into something as plasterboard.

    6. #6
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,418
      Likes
      5601
      DJ Entries
      116
      This reminds me of your dream.

      Clip from "The Adventures of Mark Twain" (1985) - YouTube

      It also reminds me of dreams in general. So weird.

    7. #7
      Explorer Unbound's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      LD Count
      A few dozen?
      Gender
      Location
      Stockholm
      Posts
      41
      Likes
      34
      DJ Entries
      30
      Awesome dream! Poor Satan, it actually sounds like you were really annoying.
      djmarkspence and fOrceez like this.

    8. #8
      andrewgies17 Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      LD Count
      0 So Far... :(
      Gender
      Posts
      8
      Likes
      12
      Dude I want to keep reading, write a book about this, and I'll be the first to buy it...

      -andrewgies17

    9. #9
      NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      fOrceez's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      Gender
      Posts
      2,302
      Likes
      1303
      DJ Entries
      40
      When I get back into dream journalling, I'll be sure to upload more At the moment, I'm not quite sleeping enough to be able to recall adequately.

      Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

    10. #10
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points
      Wicked's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Gender
      Location
      Israel
      Posts
      313
      Likes
      8
      DJ Entries
      6
      Satan's wearing a black suit yet I can't seem to recall his facial features.
      Was he, by any chance, very tall?

      2809208-slender_man_super.jpg
      (Slender man).

    11. #11
      NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      fOrceez's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      Gender
      Posts
      2,302
      Likes
      1303
      DJ Entries
      40
      He wasn't, no

      Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

    12. #12
      Lucid trainee for 1 year RobiZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      2 SEMI-LUCID :)
      Gender
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by fOrceez View Post
      I found the fact that Satan's energy to be white particularly interesting. After waking, I thought it may have been the fact that he was once an angel.
      Interesting ... By white you mean like good energy , not evil ?
      Last edited by RobiZ; 07-16-2013 at 08:43 PM.

    13. #13
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,418
      Likes
      5601
      DJ Entries
      116
      Quote Originally Posted by RobiZ View Post
      Interesting ... By white you mean like good energy , not evil ?
      2 Corinthians 11:14-15
      And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

      talking about false apostles in the church that were set on destroying the church in that day. Makes sense to me that he would "seem good" or "feel good"

    14. #14
      Lucid trainee for 1 year RobiZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      2 SEMI-LUCID :)
      Gender
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBoss View Post
      2 Corinthians 11:14-15
      And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

      talking about false apostles in the church that were set on destroying the church in that day. Makes sense to me that he would "seem good" or "feel good"
      Oh ok somehow missed this line. But the weird thing is that, in dream we can sense things (in this case Satan) as if he's the real one in dream.That's kinda creepy

    15. #15
      NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      fOrceez's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      Gender
      Posts
      2,302
      Likes
      1303
      DJ Entries
      40
      I'm not sure that I believe colour indicates personality. Aura colour, sure. But perhaps energy colour indicates nature? In this case, an angel.
      melanieb likes this.

      Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

    16. #16
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      2
      Likes
      0
      It's a shame more people aren't aware of this, because your dream actually makes perfect sense. You are aware that Satan is an angel right? Actually, he's the angel of all angels, he's Metatron the archangel, which makes perfect sense that his aura was white.
      Why does nobody know Satan is an angel? Because religeon is bullcrap and they want us to all think Satan is some super embodiment of evil that steals souls. So not true lol, the devil isn't real, but Satan the archangel Metatron is.

    17. #17
      Lucid trainee for 1 year RobiZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      2 SEMI-LUCID :)
      Gender
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by LucidLink View Post
      It's a shame more people aren't aware of this, because your dream actually makes perfect sense. You are aware that Satan is an angel right? Actually, he's the angel of all angels, he's Metatron the archangel, which makes perfect sense that his aura was white.
      Why does nobody know Satan is an angel? Because religeon is bullcrap and they want us to all think Satan is some super embodiment of evil that steals souls. So not true lol, the devil isn't real, but Satan the archangel Metatron is.
      I knew he's an angel , he was as you said angel of angels (the highest angel, archangel) , and theoretically he was almost as god (in what he could do). As he thought that he can be like god , he got casted down as well other angels who was with him in thoughts.

      The perception that Satan is a man like , red and with horns , is just humans imaginary. In the genesis it's said he's in form of snake , and in the revelations , he's dragon, but that doesn't mean he's not anymore in 'normal' angel form.

      And if we see Satan like the red man , it's just because human imagine him like that.

      Don't judge me or religion... Just saying.

    18. #18
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      LD Count
      5+
      Gender
      Posts
      30
      Likes
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by LucidLink View Post
      Why does nobody know Satan is an angel? Because religeon is bullcrap and they want us to all think Satan is some super embodiment of evil that steals souls. So not true lol, the devil isn't real, but Satan the archangel Metatron is.
      No it is not because "religion is bullcrap" its because people don't read the bible. I don't know ANY christian who doesn't know Satan was an angel and that all the demons are angels aswell. Also some angels are supposedly terrifying, things like this just don't make it into popular culture. So anyone who is not a bible reading christian would not know.

    19. #19
      Homo sapiens sapiens Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TimeDragon97's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      LD Count
      4 or 5
      Gender
      Location
      Rochester, NY
      Posts
      267
      Likes
      144
      DJ Entries
      44
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlatTop View Post
      No it is not because "religion is bullcrap" its because people don't read the bible. I don't know ANY christian who doesn't know Satan was an angel and that all the demons are angels aswell. Also some angels are supposedly terrifying, things like this just don't make it into popular culture. So anyone who is not a bible reading christian would not know.
      A Bible-reading anything would know. Christians aren't the only people who read the Bible.
      ERROR 404: SIGNATURE NOT FOUND

    20. #20
      Lucid trainee for 1 year RobiZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      2 SEMI-LUCID :)
      Gender
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlatTop View Post
      No it is not because "religion is bullcrap" its because people don't read the bible. I don't know ANY christian who doesn't know Satan was an angel and that all the demons are angels aswell. Also some angels are supposedly terrifying, things like this just don't make it into popular culture. So anyone who is not a bible reading christian would not know.
      Actually there is difference between fallen angels and demons.

      Fallen angels are the angels which were thrown from heavens to earth with Satan. Demons are actually the spirits of the human-like creatures before Adam (this is not known by many people). Just saying.

    21. #21
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,418
      Likes
      5601
      DJ Entries
      116
      Quote Originally Posted by RobiZ View Post
      Actually there is difference between fallen angels and demons.

      Fallen angels are the angels which were thrown from heavens to earth with Satan. Demons are actually the spirits of the human-like creatures before Adam (this is not known by many people). Just saying.
      Reference?

    22. #22
      Lucid trainee for 1 year RobiZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      2 SEMI-LUCID :)
      Gender
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBoss View Post
      Reference?
      It's hard to explain all that in one post , but I'll post some link on that topic.
      There is floating information on that (there is a recovery version of bible with commentary, i believe the commentary was by Witness Lee or Watchman Nee i don't remember, which is high quality , and it mentions that.)
      Also other theory says that the nephilims became demons, not sure about that thou , because they were angels/humans.
      Also there is that information on internet , e.g

      A Brief Study of Angels: Where do demons come from?
      if you want more , just search - fallen angels vs demons

      Of course you can say it's not true , but that's everyone's choice what to believe or not.

    23. #23
      NullPointerException Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      fOrceez's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      avg: ≥2/w
      Gender
      Posts
      2,302
      Likes
      1303
      DJ Entries
      40
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlatTop View Post
      So anyone who is not a bible reading christian would not know.
      I have not read the bible, nor am I a Christian.
      Just a note to all - let's not take my dream so literally. Afterall, it is a dream, and we (myself included) all may still not know how upside down and back-to-front I perceive religious views in a conscious state, let alone unconscious. For a while, I did spent a lot of time reading through religious scriptures and theories, forms of spirituality and I'm quite surprised that everyone is looking at this dream and 'my Satan' from a strictly-Christian perspective.
      Dark_Merlin, RobiZ and Sensei like this.

      Any questions about lucid dreaming? Drop me a PM here!

    24. #24
      Lucid trainee for 1 year RobiZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      LD Count
      2 SEMI-LUCID :)
      Gender
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by fOrceez View Post
      I have not read the bible, nor am I a Christian.
      Just a note to all - let's not take my dream so literally. Afterall, it is a dream, and we (myself included) all may still not know how upside down and back-to-front I perceive religious views in a conscious state, let alone unconscious. For a while, I did spent a lot of time reading through religious scriptures and theories, forms of spirituality and I'm quite surprised that everyone is looking at this dream and 'my Satan' from a strictly-Christian perspective.
      Well you're right, it's pointless to discuss this in-depth. Nor we will know that if your Satan was the actual one or just imagination.

    25. #25
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered

      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      413
      Likes
      155
      DJ Entries
      136
      According to Wikipedia (And I know it's Wikipedia) The word "Satan" meant "Adversary" or "Accuser" in Hebrew but the word is also now attributed to a character or being.

      Satan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Lucid Sleep Talking
      By Savy in forum General Dream Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:29 AM
    2. having a non lucid with DC's talking about dreams?
      By findmucked in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:01 AM
    3. Talking during lucid dreams
      By six66picupstyxx in forum Dream Control
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:23 AM
    4. Talking Lucid.
      By Adam in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-23-2007, 09:14 PM
    5. Talking while lucid
      By sword chucks in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 07-04-2005, 08:12 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •