• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Member TikiXxXRocker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Gender
      Location
      U.S.
      Posts
      62
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      4

      Arrow Babies... Babies... Babies...

      Ever since I found out that my brother might have knocked up his girlfriend, which I consider totally wrong given the fact that he's only 17 and she's only 14 (but thankfully it turned out to be a false alarm)! But now I keep having dreams that I'm pregnant or I'm just with little kids (and I'm 14, as well)... and I feel totally full of joy and excitement in those dreams!
      Just the other night I dreamed I was at a fair looking for my friends and this little girl, who seemed very familiar in my dream, ran up to me and was so glad to see me. I bent down and gave her a big hug and her smile just made me feel so happy and complete.
      I know that I want to have children in the future, but I believe that I'm way too young for it, now. So what do you think this means? Do I really want kids now, or is this just expressing my desire to have kids later? Or maybe I've just been thinking about my brother's girlfriend being pregnant so the dreams just kind off pop up (even though that last dream was after I found it was a negative) or do you think that maybe it symbolizes something else?

      Have a nice day! =]

    2. #2
      Lurker
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      4
      Likes
      0
      sounds to me like babies are on your mind bc of what happened with your brother. there are different meanings for babies in dreams, just a quick google search will give you that standard info. sorry i dont know much about dream interpretation. regardless of whether or not you eventually want kids, 14 is very young and you have plenty of time!!

    3. #3
      Rare cat moth lucid4sho's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Da Zone
      Posts
      518
      Likes
      5
      its a conflict of nature vs society. biologically speaking you are approaching peak reproduction age, so it is very normal and natural for you to have strong feelings about having children. obviously our biological desires and our cultural setup aren't compatible so logically you should ignore these instincts, which you already seem to realize.
      "If you realize Sunyata (the void), compassion will arise within your hearts; and when you lose all differentiation between yourself and others, then you will be fit to serve others." - Milarepa


    4. #4
      Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Nowhere
      Posts
      2,942
      Likes
      608
      DJ Entries
      45
      Quote Originally Posted by TikiXxXRocker View Post
      Ever since I found out that my brother might have knocked up his girlfriend
      From that point on, you had my undivided attention.

    5. #5
      Member TikiXxXRocker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Gender
      Location
      U.S.
      Posts
      62
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by lucid4sho View Post
      its a conflict of nature vs society. biologically speaking you are approaching peak reproduction age, so it is very normal and natural for you to have strong feelings about having children. obviously our biological desires and our cultural setup aren't compatible so logically you should ignore these instincts, which you already seem to realize.
      That's really interesting, I hadn't thought of it that way. Thank you.

      Have a nice day! =]

    6. #6
      Member TikiXxXRocker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Gender
      Location
      U.S.
      Posts
      62
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by pixiehollow View Post
      sounds to me like babies are on your mind bc of what happened with your brother. there are different meanings for babies in dreams, just a quick google search will give you that standard info. sorry i dont know much about dream interpretation. regardless of whether or not you eventually want kids, 14 is very young and you have plenty of time!!
      Oh, I'll look that up as soon as I'm done checking up on dreamviews. Thank you.

      Have a nice day! =]

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •