• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 136
    Like Tree26Likes

    Thread: Robo's Dreams

    1. #26
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post

      Thanks Raven, I appreciate it! I hope to see you too

      edit: Thanks nomad -_-' can't believe I didn't see that enormous post that you made XD

      and yeah I am really excited that I made it into the tower, I hope I can start being able to move inside the tower, I think I was still attached to my physical body when I was in there, so I Couldn't even do a reality check, but somehow I knew I was dreaming anyway

      just one step away from going on awesome adventures with you guys, I am actually practicing the movements on some of the dream powers I am going to try and use. (when no one is around, of course)
      What do you mean by "still attached to your physical body"?

      Why could you not do a reality check?

      I practice the movements I use for doing magic as soon as someone gives me an idea. I'm like: KA-BLAM! That would be badass! I am going to do that in a dream!!!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    2. #27
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      Well, thanks nomad, now I don't feel as strange

      what I mean by still attached to my physical body, It's like a wild attempt, where the dream is the vivid hallucination and If I move I would break it off. I guess would be a fairly accurate description

      though I haven't had a chance to try to move yet like you suggested, at least I haven't remembered any dreams In which I tried.

    3. #28
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      16.10.2009
      Super Megazord Turtle shells..? (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was playing the Power Ranger Megazord game for the Snes with my little brother. At first we where trying to figure out the combos of the game, I was getting owned by the AI of the game Like I normally do in fighting games. so there where 3 fighters on the screen. After a bit of that, giant turtle shells started appearing, they where great fun to kick around, like super mario bros. after awhile of kicking them around, I woke up.

      Now that's what I call a random dream

    4. #29
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      That's hilarious. I was just talking with my cousin a couple days ago about playing Street Fighter II on the SNES.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    5. #30
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161

      Raven and nomad and COD4, oh my...

      18.10.2009
      Raven and nomad and COD4, oh my (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I fell asleep thinking about call of duty 4 and drempt I was in the game. I was fighting a bunch of people with red headbands, I distinctly remember that one of them had a rocket launcher. I must've gotten shot or something because the next thing I know is that I was laying down in a bed. I could feel raven's presense right next to me, as if she where laying down It wasn't akward at the time, but I feel a bit akward now. after a bit, A computer moniter appeared in front of me, nomad was communicateing with me via a chat program in the computer. after some chatting, a strange loading bar appeared on the screen, I assumed it had something to do with voice chat. when I clicked on it, I went to an "installing" page, I then went to the help menu and started poking around. Eventually, some cool chimeing noises played as what looked like a top down view of the universe appeared on the top half of the screen, then I woke up.

      from what I gather from this, I am now a patient in the sick bay...

    6. #31
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Raven remembered the dream!!!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    7. #32
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      Yay!

    8. #33
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      20.10.2009
      Fragment #8, Nazi Zombies (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I think this was a huge epic dream spanning multiple areas, but this is all I remember.

      I was playing CoD 5 Nazi zombies on the swamp DLC map, I ran across the map, got into the building, then got owned by zombies from behind. after that a teammate revived me, then I woke up.

    9. #34
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      20.10.2009
      Fragment #8, Nazi Zombies (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID


      I think this was a huge epic dream spanning multiple areas, but this is all I remember.

      I was playing CoD 5 Nazi zombies on the swamp DLC map, I ran across the map, got into the building, then got owned by zombies from behind. after that a teammate revived me, then I woke up.
      COD
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    10. #35
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      uhh, I'm not sure what you are reffering to in that post nomad, CoD in my post is call of duty, that is a link to a post about controversial dreaming topics... I don't get the connection, sorry.

    11. #36
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      uhh, I'm not sure what you are reffering to in that post nomad, CoD in my post is call of duty, that is a link to a post about controversial dreaming topics... I don't get the connection, sorry.
      Dammit. that was a mistake. Someone else dreamed about CoD last night. I forgot who it was now... hmm... dammit.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    12. #37
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      22.10.2009
      Ghost soldiers from the ship (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was watching a squad of transparent soldiers walking through a creepy forest. They saw a superior officer walking the opposite direction as they, they started chanting. After they where done chanting, they walked right through the officer, I then learned that the squad belonged to a boat battalion In world war 1 that died when their ship sank. I watched the boat sink from the inside of the boat as it lurched, must've been hit by a torpedo or something. As the ship began to sink, I awoke.

    13. #38
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      26.10.2009
      Fallout 3 - tenpenny tower (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was in tenpenny tower from fallout 3, there was a woman in front of me. I asked, "do you offer any services?" She said something about being a prostitute, I said, "Oh..." then turned around and left the room. outside the door there where two dead guards on the stairs, I wondered why they where dead. I asked a frightened civilian why the guards where dead when I went downstairs, he said I had killed them. I remembered useing a combat shotgun to kill them because they where in my way. Then I woke up.

    14. #39
      Dream Warrior Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points
      <span class='glow_00868B'>Raven Knight</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Where the furry things rule
      Posts
      1,317
      Likes
      868
      DJ Entries
      534
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      26.10.2009
      Fallout 3 - tenpenny tower (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was in tenpenny tower from fallout 3, there was a woman in front of me. I asked, "do you offer any services?" She said something about being a prostitute, I said, "Oh..." then turned around and left the room. outside the door there where two dead guards on the stairs, I wondered why they where dead. I asked a frightened civilian why the guards where dead when I went downstairs, he said I had killed them. I remembered useing a combat shotgun to kill them because they where in my way. Then I woke up.
      Fallout 3 dreams! I just started playing Fallout 3, so I'll probably start having some of those before too long. Maybe we'll end up in the same place!

      As for Assassin's Creed dreams, I expect more around the end of November because Assassin's Creed 2 comes out on November 17th both for the PSP (Alta´r) and the PC/PS3/XBox 360 (Ezio). The PSP version comes first in the story line so I will probably have more Alta´r dreams first.

      If I play them both at once I'll probably end up with Alta´r in my Fallout 3 dreams...
      "Anything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso.
      "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." - Henry David Thoreau

      Tasks of the Year Completed: China (Asia)

    15. #40
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      haha, ya that would be weird to have Altair in fallout 3

      Ive noticed that If I play a video game up until I go to bed I will dream about the video game I was playing

      lets hope for more assassins creed dreams when Assassin's creed 2 comes out, the dream saga appears to be at a standstill for now.

    16. #41
      Dream Warrior Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points
      <span class='glow_00868B'>Raven Knight</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Where the furry things rule
      Posts
      1,317
      Likes
      868
      DJ Entries
      534
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      haha, ya that would be weird to have Altair in fallout 3

      Ive noticed that If I play a video game up until I go to bed I will dream about the video game I was playing

      lets hope for more assassins creed dreams when Assassin's creed 2 comes out, the dream saga appears to be at a standstill for now.
      The current Assassiin's Creed dream series seems mostly tied up since the dream where I took Robert's dark crystal from him... unless you just want to kill some hostile Templars. I bet there are plent of those still around! I think the new games will probably inspire a new series of dreams, that usually happens. And maybe cross-over dreams. Those are cool!
      "Anything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso.
      "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." - Henry David Thoreau

      Tasks of the Year Completed: China (Asia)

    17. #42
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      31.10.2009
      Should I go to church? (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was In a very large building. I passed a room that looked like a theater, I knew the inside looked like a theater but I also knew it was a church. my dad said that we had to go to church, I said that I didn't want to. I wandered off. I was then In a library that looked like the library of congress. not exactly but it reminds me of it now that I think of It. there where people with guns there, I knew that they where not there to attack me. there was another force there that I could not sense or see that they where agenst. then a firefight broke out. I took cover behind a shelf. I could see the bullets going through the wood around me. there was a ceasefire, so I left the room and went back to the "Church" I still didn't want to go in, I changed location

      _________________________

      31.10.2009
      Footrace In the sewers (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was raceing my friend Alex through the sewer systems. we where haveing a lot of fun. after a bit, she turned a corner and I went straight. I continued running. after awhile Stephany shot out from another turn, I remember seeing her big smile. I wondered where alex went. then she shot out from the corner as well. now they where both chaseing me. I droped down to all fours and started clawing my way forward. I started getting tierd, I remember thinking it odd that I was tierd, but I continued pushing myself harder and harder. then I woke up.

    18. #43
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161

      Dungeon crawl

      02.11.2009
      Dungeon crawl (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I think this dream repeated several times, each time getting more vivid. I was in a dungeon that reminded me of diablo, there was a big pile of rubble in the middle of the floor and several columns that rose up to the cileling. there where a total of four doors, two on either side of the wall, past the rubble there was a passageway that lead to the right. the doors where spaced rather far apart. I went up to one door to open it, before I did though, I smelled lavender and gold dust, I thought that ment death waited beyond the door, so I walked away and tried another door. before I got to it, it burst open, I drew my sword apperantly I have one at this point It was apperantly a claymore, but I was weilding it with my left hand. I am right handed there was a blue ghost flying at me, I swung at it, but it dodged easily, I saw a black face, like you would see in a pumkin. Somehow I figured the ghost was no threat to me, so I sheathed my sword. and looked into the room, It was like a laboratory, there where bottles and beakers everywhere, I checked on the ghost, It was resting on the floor. It looked like my blue microfiber cloth if it where taking the shape of a round object. this was ridiculously vivid, I could see the little cloth fibers really clearly. It looked harmless enough. there was a person inside the room, but I don't remember anything about them. I have this nagging feeling though that they shouted at me not to hurt the ghost or something like that.

    19. #44
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      17.11.2009
      The Battle (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was on a ledge of to the side of an epic battle, The atmosphere was gritty, and everything was rocky and mono toned. I saw an enemy. I jumped down from my ledge while at the same time throwing a remote detonated sticky grenade. I missed by an inch. He started shooting at me, but he either missed or I dodged the bullets, now that I think about It this happens whenever I'm shot at in a dream He got close to the grenade but he moved away before I could detonate it. then he started running away from me and got killed by another person. I thought "kill stealer!" but I didn't say anything The person that killed him pulled out a minigun and said something like "EAT LED!" and started shooting at something behind me, I then was on the opposite ridge of when I started, I must've teleported or something. I summoned a giant worm from the rageing sea that was behind me. the worm snaked up the mountain, it got to the top and roared. It's hide was made of thick scales that resembled armor and it had 2 machine guns in each of the three corners of it's mouth, I started directly controlling it. I aimed at what I thought was sepoeroth, then thought better of it, I amed at his enemy but it was cut down before I could figure out how to shoot. I aimed at a dog that was on the battle field, I heard "press X to shoot" and I blew it away. Just as I lost control of the worm, I woke up.

    20. #45
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      18.11.2009
      Shared dream wirth Mercidskye (DILD)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was in school with mercidskye, she was sitting left of me, but behind a few chairs back in the row to the left of me. She told me to do a reality check, I don't remember what I did,

      I was dreaming. I thanked her for making me lucid. we talked for awhile and she said something about haveing to go, I thought that meant that I would wake up soon too as she dissapeared. I tried hovering in my desk, but it didn't work after sitting for a bit I tried pointing at people to make them dissapear, didn't work. they smiled at me, thinking it humerus i guess. I asked if they where real people, I don't remember their response, if they gave one.

      I left the school and started walking home, I was semi lucid by this point, but still able to reason. I tried super running, It didn't work out how I planned. I stared running slower than I wanted, this agitated me, so I tried running faster, I started running regular speed, but not for long.

      I met the shady guy that was hanging around my school a few weeks back. he offered me an Ipod touch, I was skeptical, the itunes store password screen appeared, wanting me to put in my password, I said "keylogger" and walked away. It appeared in my hand, so I threw it on the ground and broke the screen.

      I turned the corner to go to my house and did a nose reality check to see if I was still dreaming, I was of course, but now I was fully lucid. I tried super running again but I heard someone yell, "Wait! Stop! I don't want to dissapear!" It was a friend of mine or my little brother's, not sure which,
      I don't recognize who it was now that I think about it. I replied, "don't you guys just get re-used and take differant roles?" or something to that effect. He replied, "Only the Cabellas." I was confused and went to a different dream before I could respond.

      _________________________

      18.11.2009
      The Cabella's Family Attic (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was a woman trying to get something out of the Cabela family's attic. I had a suit that I thought, "it doesn't really work, but as long as an old man or a dumb child open's the door I should be fine." A child opened the door and pointed at me, alerting the owners. A middle aged man Charged at me, grabbed me by the throught and lifted me off the ground. he said, "You charge in here with no plan or powers trying to get that dusty coffin? FORGET ABOUT IT!" I think he doesn't want me in there and/or that coffin is important and something I should retrieve and open, I just have a feeling. then I woke up.

    21. #46
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      02.11.2009
      Dungeon crawl (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I think this dream repeated several times, each time getting more vivid. I was in a dungeon that reminded me of diablo, there was a big pile of rubble in the middle of the floor and several columns that rose up to the cileling. there where a total of four doors, two on either side of the wall, past the rubble there was a passageway that lead to the right. the doors where spaced rather far apart. I went up to one door to open it, before I did though, I smelled lavender and gold dust, I thought that ment death waited beyond the door, so I walked away and tried another door. before I got to it, it burst open, I drew my sword apperantly I have one at this point It was apperantly a claymore, but I was weilding it with my left hand. I am right handed there was a blue ghost flying at me, I swung at it, but it dodged easily, I saw a black face, like you would see in a pumkin. Somehow I figured the ghost was no threat to me, so I sheathed my sword. and looked into the room, It was like a laboratory, there where bottles and beakers everywhere, I checked on the ghost, It was resting on the floor. It looked like my blue microfiber cloth if it where taking the shape of a round object. this was ridiculously vivid, I could see the little cloth fibers really clearly. It looked harmless enough. there was a person inside the room, but I don't remember anything about them. I have this nagging feeling though that they shouted at me not to hurt the ghost or something like that.
      A claymore! Awesome!

      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      17.11.2009
      The Battle (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was on a ledge of to the side of an epic battle, The atmosphere was gritty, and everything was rocky and mono toned. I saw an enemy. I jumped down from my ledge while at the same time throwing a remote detonated sticky grenade. I missed by an inch. He started shooting at me, but he either missed or I dodged the bullets, now that I think about It this happens whenever I'm shot at in a dream He got close to the grenade but he moved away before I could detonate it. then he started running away from me and got killed by another person. I thought "kill stealer!" but I didn't say anything The person that killed him pulled out a minigun and said something like "EAT LED!" and started shooting at something behind me, I then was on the opposite ridge of when I started, I must've teleported or something. I summoned a giant worm from the rageing sea that was behind me. the worm snaked up the mountain, it got to the top and roared. It's hide was made of thick scales that resembled armor and it had 2 machine guns in each of the three corners of it's mouth, I started directly controlling it. I aimed at what I thought was sepoeroth, then thought better of it, I amed at his enemy but it was cut down before I could figure out how to shoot. I aimed at a dog that was on the battle field, I heard "press X to shoot" and I blew it away. Just as I lost control of the worm, I woke up.
      Summoning a giant worm! Badass!

      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      18.11.2009
      Shared dream wirth Mercidskye (DILD)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was in school with mercidskye, she was sitting left of me, but behind a few chairs back in the row to the left of me. She told me to do a reality check, I don't remember what I did,

      I was dreaming. I thanked her for making me lucid. we talked for awhile and she said something about haveing to go, I thought that meant that I would wake up soon too as she dissapeared. I tried hovering in my desk, but it didn't work after sitting for a bit I tried pointing at people to make them dissapear, didn't work. they smiled at me, thinking it humerus i guess. I asked if they where real people, I don't remember their response, if they gave one.

      I left the school and started walking home, I was semi lucid by this point, but still able to reason. I tried super running, It didn't work out how I planned. I stared running slower than I wanted, this agitated me, so I tried running faster, I started running regular speed, but not for long.

      I met the shady guy that was hanging around my school a few weeks back. he offered me an Ipod touch, I was skeptical, the itunes store password screen appeared, wanting me to put in my password, I said "keylogger" and walked away. It appeared in my hand, so I threw it on the ground and broke the screen.

      I turned the corner to go to my house and did a nose reality check to see if I was still dreaming, I was of course, but now I was fully lucid. I tried super running again but I heard someone yell, "Wait! Stop! I don't want to dissapear!" It was a friend of mine or my little brother's, not sure which,
      I don't recognize who it was now that I think about it. I replied, "don't you guys just get re-used and take differant roles?" or something to that effect. He replied, "Only the Cabellas." I was confused and went to a different dream before I could respond.

      _________________________

      18.11.2009
      The Cabella's Family Attic (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      I was a woman trying to get something out of the Cabela family's attic. I had a suit that I thought, "it doesn't really work, but as long as an old man or a dumb child open's the door I should be fine." A child opened the door and pointed at me, alerting the owners. A middle aged man Charged at me, grabbed me by the throught and lifted me off the ground. he said, "You charge in here with no plan or powers trying to get that dusty coffin? FORGET ABOUT IT!" I think he doesn't want me in there and/or that coffin is important and something I should retrieve and open, I just have a feeling. then I woke up.
      Oo! Open the coffin, Robo!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    22. #47
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Who is mercidskye?
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    23. #48
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      Mercidskye is someone I met in the MMO mabinogi, she doesn't have an account here at dreamviews, but I am hoping she will make one.

      also, I think I am starting to get the hang of dreaming, I went through a hump where I didn't really feel like trying to remember my dreams, that's why Ive been inactive, but my dreams have become more vivid as of late so I will be posting them here on dreamviews

      I definitely want to try to open that coffin, I really think it might be important.

      And thanks for the reply nomad

    24. #49
      Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Robo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      328
      Likes
      113
      DJ Entries
      161
      20.11.2009
      I think I have met my dream guide, Genjen (Non-lucid)

      NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

      This dream happened several weeks ago, but I didn't write it down.
      ________

      I was animateing a movie in flash, I was working on a charactor design based off the gunner from the game Dungeon Fighter. While working on the wireframe of him, He started spinning and shooting his dual pistols. I continued drawing him, when I finished, he almost jumped out of the screen, then I woke up.
      I felt like I had met my dream guide, While awake, I asked myself, not expecting a reply, "What is your name?" I immidiately got a rely in my mind, "Genjen".

      Here is a picture of the gunner.


    25. #50
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Badass. He is your Dream Guide, and he is a real person. Next time you see him, ask him to bring you to the Moon.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may edit your posts
    •