• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 22 of 22
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By sleepyzac

    Thread: VanRoofnap's Dreams

    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      VanRoofnap's Dreams

      We’re all getting together to pile into a hot tub / spaceship. Something has gone horribly wrong on the earth (plague, zombies, war, etc) and they’re setting off the nukes. So, we’re going to the moon and then gonna come back once everything was straightened out. There was a settlement on the moon and we’re gonna stay there. It’s a really short trip, but I wanted to bring snacks and blankets. We get to the moon settlement, but no one is home so we head back to earth where the destruction has left it unrecognizable. I remember being vaguely concerned about the fallout, but since we weren’t there during the bombs we should be fine, right? So we are talking to all the survivors. The small orphaned children and pets broke my heart. I try to meet up with everyone, there’s completely calm chaos like the volume is down. We have to get back to the spaceship.

    2. #2
      Member Robot_Butler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Tons
      Gender
      Location
      Bay Area, California
      Posts
      6,320
      Likes
      797
      DJ Entries
      75

      Wow, great start to your journal. That sounds like a fun adventure.

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      almost there

      Thanx 4 the welcome. Traveling to space is pretty much awesome!

      Dream last night:

      I'm with a group of people (Matt, Cousin Lindsey, Joe W., Zac, and some other randoms) There's a large event in this church basement (fish fry?) and we have to control the crowd we start open firing into the crowd. I have a machine gun. People come at my trying to reason with me, but I just shoot them. It reminded me of "The Crazies" because the military has to try and quarentine and the control the crowd there, but end up shooting them because they're "crazy"

      I rum out of ammo and wonder how our small group is going to enforce the quaretine on the massive group without guns? I go upstairs and outside, and I start to realize what I've just done. I shot and killed people... innocent people. Is this how soldiers feel? Then I think "wait, I wouldn't do that! this is not normal. I must be drea..." in the parking lot trying to start my suzuki sidekick and can't get it going. Matt jumps in the car too and says "lets get out of here!" finally it starts and I peel out. Did I forget how to drive a stick? No matter, we make it to the water park, where my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jeff, Cousin David and Cousin Lindsey are swimming. But I forgot my suit. Swimming in jean shorts is very chaffing.

      I'm in the shower getting cleaned up. I'm trying to dry my hair. I probably should finish my shower first, because I still have to wash my face and that will just get my hair wet again. The blow dryer isn't working right and keeps coming unplugged so, I get out of the shower still dripping wet and plug it back in. I figure out the reason it's not working is that it's sucking instead of blowing. "That's not right... I think I'm dre..." I'm at work, where Joan's talking to me in the lunch room about getting pizza for lunch (ugh) but she's my boss -ish so I gotta do it. Lunch time comes and I totally forgot. I see her leaving and I grab my purse and coat and run after her "so imos, or cici's, or what" and she looks at me like I'm crazy, and then I realize she must have been on the phone with her husband and not asking me to lunch at all. So I go back inside and bitch to Susan.

      Damn it! I was so close to lucidity. I recognized the "dream signs" (things that were "off") but still got sucked into the dream and then woke up
      Last edited by lacerup808; 03-06-2010 at 04:09 PM.

    4. #4
      .
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by lacerup808 View Post
      Thanx 4 the welcome. Traveling to space is pretty much awesome!

      Dream last night:

      I'm with a group of people (Matt, Cousin Lindsey, Joe W., Zac, and some other randoms) There's a large event in this church basement (fish fry?) and we have to control the crowd we start open firing into the crowd. I have a machine gun. People come at my trying to reason with me, but I just shoot them. It reminded me of "The Crazies" because the military has to try and quarentine and the control the crowd there, but end up shooting them because they're "crazy"

      I rum out of ammo and wonder how our small group is going to enforce the quaretine on the massive group without guns? I go upstairs and outside, and I start to realize what I've just done. I shot and killed people... innocent people. Is this how soldiers feel? Then I think "wait, I wouldn't do that! this is not normal. I must be drea..." in the parking lot trying to start my suzuki sidekick and can't get it going. Matt jumps in the car too and says "lets get out of here!" finally it starts and I peel out. Did I forget how to drive a stick? No matter, we make it to the water park, where my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jeff, Cousin David and Cousin Lindsey are swimming. But I forgot my suit. Swimming in jean shorts is very chaffing.

      I'm in the shower getting cleaned up. I'm trying to dry my hair. I probably should finish my shower first, because I still have to wash my face and that will just get my hair wet again. The blow dryer isn't working right and keeps coming unplugged so, I get out of the shower still dripping wet and plug it back in. I figure out the reason it's not working is that it's sucking instead of blowing. "That's not right... I think I'm dre..." I'm at work, where Joan's talking to me in the lunch room about getting pizza for lunch (ugh) but she's my boss -ish so I gotta do it. Lunch time comes and I totally forgot. I see her leaving and I grab my purse and coat and run after her "so imos, or cici's, or what" and she looks at me like I'm crazy, and then I realize she must have been on the phone with her husband and not asking me to lunch at all. So I go back inside and bitch to Susan.

      Damn it! I was so close to lucidity. I recognized the "dream signs" (things that were "off") but still got sucked into the dream and then woke up
      that's hilarious! those damn fish fry people are DANGEROUS! and yeah sooo close!

    5. #5
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7
      Yay Lucidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I don't remember much up to the moment I became lucid, but at that point I was climbing out a third story window telling myself "I am dreaming, I am in control" I falter just a little, but after reminding myself again that I'm dreaming, I start to float. As I'm floating on my back across the field, I feel the warm sun and I think "I created this, what should I do? What is it Zac says to try to do?" Can't remember so I just fly up to the roof where there is a nest of baby gargoyles, the mom is regurgitating food for them, and I go to pet one, but he snaps at me, and I say "No, I created you!" and he backs off.

      Next a large number of women are called together for an unknown reason. We all have cancer/known people who've died/have died themselves/dance (I wasn't very clear on that part) it started out as Brian from Family Guy and he made some snarky comment about some famous person who showed that explained the relationship between all these ladies (something like: "You too Karen Carpenter" therefore the common denominator was anorexia) anyway the scene reset and it was Peter and of course he's an idiot and couldn't make the same explanation, so I was just very confused. I remember telling one on the women that I wish I had cancer because I'm so hairy and the chemo would help that. We all end up driving to a graveyard, still not really knowing what's going on, am I supposed to date these women (Oh yeah, btw, I'm often a lesbian in my dreams) Dad's there he's organized a meetup, there's a fat pit bull in a cage at a zoo, I ask a police officer if there's anything we can do to help him. Everyone's dancing and watching the show. A girl from my high school died and this is the memorial, but no, she's not dead, is she? I go to the wall and see all our faces in icing. I smash my face into in and run around showing everyone my icing covered face, hilarious.
      Last edited by lacerup808; 03-12-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: spelling correction

    6. #6
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7
      Ok, haven't got online in awhile, but I write most of my dreams in a notebook when I wake up. So here are the dreams from the last couple week (if I can read my own, half asleep handwriting):

      3-15-10 Corn feild colonizing a planet? or some sort of undeveloped land. A nurse to be on our staff gets skewered on this long pole used in harvesting. We can't remove it because she'll die but we can't just leave it because she'll die so we try to save her but she gets very week and suchable(?) wants to talk to John C Grims and Kevins. She still has feeling from the waist up and wants a kid.

      I'm at school in the shower go back to class with no pants. Decorating lockers in a very El from legally blonde way. The school was a combo of my grade shool and two high schools.

      3-20-10 Stealing a car pop start... gas pedal stack... crash through theater... taken to basement. Godspell like people (a commune, cult?) big dogs (like the size of grizzlies) Time travel... crime destiny... collections of stuff forgotten... shhhhh don't talk about it.

      The Office party Michael Scott sitting Jan's baby. Pam and Jim MIA for the whole episode.

      3-27-10 We "stole" / "borrowed" a flower van for a company I worked for. We out up to no good (girls partying) Amy collapses and i have to save her. She's not breathing! I took first aide, gimme a pen! We've got to get a trachea line, I put the air bag thing (from the first aid kid) on the tube in her trachea and start pumping, and pretty soon she's ok, breathing on her own. We gotta get her to a hospital. But no one else agrees Amy sits up and takes off the breathing bag thing and pulls out the tube and puts a band aid over the hole in her throat and says she's fine. Some how it was drugs we did that hurt her so if we went to the hospital we would all get in trouble.

      Dad's ex girlfriend (T) was pregnant with my new baby brother or sister. She's like 52 and I feel her belly. Weird. We were all living back on 5th.

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7
      3-28-10 (Preface: brother had given me this memory/dream pill [galantamine] and told me to set an alarm for 1 1/2 hours after I go to sleep because no one wants to wake up after sleeping for 1 1/2 hours, and it makes you angry and you just want to go back to sleep, so that's when I should take the pill and go back to sleep. the pills give you very vivid dreams and help you practice lucid dreaming. so 1 1/2 hours after I fell asleep I woke up to my alarm and because he said I would be I was angry and mashed all the buttons on the alarm, but didn't actually take the pill, but remembering what he said it would do had very vivid and lucid dreams, so basically it was like taking a sugar pill)

      At our old house on D. Brother's baby was a tiny white mouse with red eyes. I was giving her a bath and she was so slippery. The mouse jumped on my shoulder then onto the sink then on the floor then into the toilet. PANIC! but then it jumped back out. i get her all dresses and she's a baby again. I bring her to my brother and lay her down next to him on the bed. He says "Watch how fast her hair dries" and starts rubbing her head.

      Cut to me waiting for Matt to pick me up to take me to my first dr appt (apparently I'm pregnant) and after I put the baby (brother's baby maybe?) in the car seat I climb up to the front seat of the mini van and matt's gone. I see him get into a black sedan and drive off. WTF? So I'm crying and I cant' get a hold of him so I call my dad who comes and gets me. Finally i talk to Matt. I tell him I missed the appt, and this is really important I want him there with me. He says he'll make another appt. I have him feel the bump in my belly and I hope it's not a tumor. Later I see him in the back yard (at D) and ask him about the appt. "He says I'm going to later" I say "Never mind I'll do it!" Meanwhile we're at a dance club/clothing store and I keep running into people from my old schools. The next day we all end up back at my second HS. I've been taking classes there for the last 9 years and have graduated twice? There are all these people from my past there for this weird assembly where we're doing relay races

      3-28-10 (nap time after getting up and writing the very vivid dreams from the night, i saw the pill was still lying there and thought about it's effects again. I got up and tended to my dogs, ate some food, watched tv, then decided to try it again and take a nap. I turned the tv on white noise and felt myself dosing off)
      My brother is sitting on the hope chest at the end of the bed telling me about this dream pill and his lucid dreams, but I'm dosing off, can't stay awake, and he gets mad that I'm not listening. I get up out of bed and walk down the hall I look to the left and see a lounge with a huge fish tank I'M DREAMING!!!! I turn back to brother who is still sitting on the chest, his eyes light up with the same awareness, but he can't see me because he's still awake. He looks at me lying in bed asleep and starts to say "dreaming, you're dreaming." A total out of body experience, reminded me of Freddy Kruger, but not scary. I'm totally lucid and try talking to brother about what I'm supposed to do, but what I really want to do is fly! I open the door and whoosh out and up the brick wall. I could smell the brick and feel the wind and it takes away my stomach like a roller coaster.

      I wake up, still in bed, brother still sitting on the hope chest. I start telling him all about it! He's elated and we're hugging! but then he gets really mad and says "there's no way I could have seen you or you could've talked to me if u were really dreaming!" I her (Amanda from grade school?) put on this dress which she says it's so old fashioned. My room is like it was when I was a teenager (pics of Gavin and what not) so it must be 1998 the dress is perfect for 1998. but she's all mad and storms out. So I tell brother "WTF?" as I write the same thing in my dream journal (remembering I wrote that about a dream I had the night before) "first you're all happy and hugging me and all of the sudden you're mad. Take your stupid dream pill back! Apparently I don't need it!" I through the pill on the floor, but then put it in my bed side table so the dogs dont' eat it. Outside Mom is moving cars and hits dad's. Dad is driving my car and I start to cry knowing that if he wrecks it he won't fix it, he'll just lie and take the ins money like he did with grandma's car. Mom gives her car to an Asian Rapper kid who can't hear us because he's wearing head phones.

    8. #8
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      LOST Ending

      Dream from my blog 2-12-10:I’M ON THE LOST ISLAND. MARIE’S THERE AND KNOWS ALL THE SECRETS AND KEEPS SAYING THINGS LIKE “SHOW HER THE BARN” I’M IN THE BATHROOM AND I’M VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, TOO MANY CLOTHES. I OVERHEAR A CONVERSATION OF BEN’S. WE’RE TAKING CAMERON TO ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW. WE’RE BUYING PARTY FAVORS. I LEAVE THE RESTAURANT ONLY TO HAVE SOME VERY CREEPY GUY TRY TO APPROACH ME, I SAY “NO, LEAVE ME ALONE” I GET OUT MY MASE AND START SCREAMING. MY VOICE IS WEAK AND HIGH PITCHED. I WALK BACK INTO THE RESTAURANT AND SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE LOBBY HEAR ME AND COME TO MY AID. THIS LARGE BLACK MAN ATTACKS THE CREEP WHO HAD FOLLOWED ME INTO THE RESTAURANT. YAY! I’M SAVED. OK BACK WITH THE LOSTIES AND MARIE. THEY TELL ME THE ANSWERS ARE IN BEN’S BIG TOE “BEN’S BIG TOE HOLDS THE KEY” I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME SORT OF METAPHOR BUT THEY LITERALLY WANTED ME TO PUT A KEY IN BETWEEN HIS TOES AND TURN IT. I PANICKED, GOT ALL LIGHT HEADED AND FAINTED. BEN SAYS “SHE’S FAKING, SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS. GET THE KEY.” MARIE COMES TO HELP ME OR SO I THINK BUT THEN SHE HOLDS ME DOWN UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES THE KEY. BEN USES IT AND THEN DROPS IT BACK IN MY HAND. I’M UP AGAIN NOW I AND SAY “HEY THIS ISN’T THE SAME KEY” HE JUST SMILES AND KEEPS GOING. NOW WE’RE GOING TO FIND OUT THAT THIS WAS ALL JUST… AND THAT’S HOW LOST ENDS.

    9. #9
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      Another one from my blog

      2-8-10 Dream about the Host (by Stephenie Meyers). I was “Wanda” and the “souls” were taking over the earth, I was accepting it, except for the fact that they were hurting/killing my friends and family. I tried to remember the book, and I’m pretty sure they were not violent in the book. I was stronger than my “soul” so I could be myself but still pass as one of “them” I tried getting my people off the planet in a spaceship, but my plan was foiled over and over again. I kept waking up and going back into the dream trying to fix what went wrong the last time.

      Also back in the 5th home, but it was very different. Again I was in some book. The description of everything was very book-like. Apparently people were dying (my friends and their boyfriends) and maybe I was the killer.

    10. #10
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      Names have been changed to protect the innocent

      11-28-09
      I was at John and Betty's house for a party. I remember lying on a bed with John and Amy (from True Blood). We were smoking a j and I was flirting with Amy. I remember us talking about how “anything could happen” because “we’re so wasted.” Next thing you know my alarm is going off and I’ve got to get up to go to work. I get up and start getting dressed. Betty comes in the room and John pushes me into the closet, so I just continue to get dressed in there. I can barely here them, but it sounds like they’re fighting. John opens the closet door and I get out and continue to gather my stuff. “Oh my God, it’s 9:30!! I gotta go!” John pats my cheek, and I ask “what was that for?” He says “it hurt a lot more when Ariel did it” to him, as he rubs his own reddened cheek. She’s super mad; because she thinks John and I have something going on. “Oh, I can see how this looks, but really I was flirting with Amy and we were just all laying here smoking and drinking and passed out. NOTHING is going on with me an your husband” She doesn’t say anything just glares at me and then at John. He speaks for her saying something about how she’s never trusted us, and never wants us to hang out again. I try to explain that if she would’ve stayed and hung out with us three, she would’ve seen that I’m kind of a lesbian and not interested in her husband at all, but she’d ran off with her snobby, cool friends and left us. He says “I think you better go. You’re parked behind Nick” So I go outside where John’s aunt gives me this dirty look and I get in my car. It’s all wet because I left the sunroof open and it rained. As I’m driving through a fancy neighborhood (Clayton or Ladue) I’m in the straight lane at a light, a man in the right turn only lane tries to run me off the road, so I speed up to get away. He skids and squeals and follows me into a store where we fight. I’m in a small town and everyone takes his side. The whole time I’m having trouble with my clothes, nothing fits right and keeps riding up, and exposing my naughty bits, which helps to distract people.
      Last edited by lacerup808; 03-28-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: add date

    11. #11
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      11-23-09

      At some point I was going down the rockroad and meeting up with someone… maybe Amy to buy drugs from some voodoo lady in the city. We get to the lady’s apt and it’s really nice. She gives us a bunch of face cream tubes and money and a baby (El, Lily, something like that) I think at one point it was a doll, but I had to pretend she was my baby. I remember walking down the street and this group of overly friendly neighbor ladies were cooing over her and asking me all these questions. Then I went back to the voodoo lady’s apt and all these unsavory people, but at their heart everyone was good, just trying to make a living. So I was trying to be a mother and sell drugs/face cream, and manage all this money (lots of money). I try to hide from the nosy neighbors by covering my head with a scarf. They think I’m Muslim, and distance themselves from me, which is good because of all my illegal activity. So, now of course I buy a Cayman islands crocodile with the money. I had a pool party and had forgotten to feed the croc so he bit me, not hard just a scratch on my leg. So, I had to get everyone’s burger king burgers and feed him. I promised to get everyone new BK burgers and while I was out tried finding croc food too (flakes/pellets). Why do I always end up with all these pets? Dreamt Basil and Splinter were back and that made me so sad, except they pooped and peed all over me while I was holding them and that was gross. We were all at Pear Tree at Grandma’s house. Lindsay R’s dad came to pick her and some of the girls from our class up in his redone sleeper van. I was so jealous they all got to sleep in this cool van. Grandma’s backyard, oh, how I miss it. We were playing and climbing trees.

    12. #12
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      Really awful dream last night:

      Matt and I are getting off hwy 170 onto the rockroad, and we see lions in the tall grass on either side of the hwy. I tell him that they were Oprah's lions that escaped and have migrated down here from Chicago. I tell him to hurry up and roll up the windows, but he says "look they're coming over" they get to the car and start smelling us. Then start ripping into us, trying to eat us. I pray for the light to turn green. As soon as it does, I try to reach the gas pedal, but I can't. I yell for Matt to try, but he can't either. I'm screaming for people around us to help. If they could just distract the lions. Finally I hit the gas, but the car is too heavy with all these lions and won't go. A couple of the lions do get distracted by other people and I'm finally able to go. I grab Matt who is hanging half out of the car and drive to QT which is a police sub station, they'll help us. As I'm driving under the hwy overpass, the lions give chase. They're huge and able to climb and jump the viaducts. As soon as we get to the QT I run in, still pulling Matt's chewed up body behind me and scream/shreek to the cops to help "LIONS!" I lock the door and run to the bathroom and lock that door. I come out to find the lions dead, shot by the cops. Medical workers are attending to Matt and my wounds. Matt's really torn up. How could this happen. Then the cops bring in lion cubs. I hysterically scream and run back into the bathroom. They say "it's only a baby, don't be afraid" I say "we were just brutally attacked and you think it matters that these are small? what if you were abused by a priest would it be any different if he were short?" (wierd analogy, I know, it came form watching "ugly americans" before bed) finally I get the cops to leave me alone with the lions and decide that I need to go. Me and Amy start walking down woodson to go to her Dr. Why are we walking? I'm so scratched, and barefoot. finally we get there but they're closed. I end up at Jeremy Baker's house where he lives with his fiancee "linda" and there baby. Jeremy remembers all this stuff from 8th grade, like oh yeah he borrowed $.75 for a candy bar and 13 years of interest is now $25. Also their house is painted just like mine. I need a mini van, Jeremy's got the hook us. All these people from highschool who I don't remember are like "hi, did your lips get bigger?"

    13. #13
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7
      So I'm in this neighborhood where the gangsters control everything. I'm working for Michael Michaelson (or was it Christ Christopherson?) Anyway, I don't dare say no to him, because he controls this block so when he tells me to send a message to the new family that just moved it, I get a group of thugs together to smash up this weird chest outside thier house. Inside the chest was toys and a doll house. Then I go talk to the mom and try to explain to her that my employer is her landloard, she says no she bought this place. So I say then the guy you bought it from, she says no it was a woman. I'm trying to explain that he runs this block and you have to pay him rent ($50 a week) she's flippent about it and goes off to attend to her son and baby.

      When my boss hears that I didn't get the message across he sends more thugs to do more damage. I convince him to give me one more chance and this time, I try talking to the dad. Meanwhile they're giving thier 8 year old son a joint to smoke. Um, that's not leagal or safe. The kid gets all jacked up and runs towards the train tracks, gets hit, but he's ok. I can't see why they wont' just go along with the deal and pay the $50. Finally I convince the dad of the gravity of the situation by threatening the cops. We have a love affair but alas it cannot be. I go back to my house and find Chris and a cop. Turns out he was working with the cops all along.

    14. #14
      .
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by lacerup808 View Post
      So I'm in this neighborhood where the gangsters control everything. I'm working for Michael Michaelson (or was it Christ Christopherson?) Anyway, I don't dare say no to him, because he controls this block so when he tells me to send a message to the new family that just moved it, I get a group of thugs together to smash up this weird chest outside thier house. Inside the chest was toys and a doll house. Then I go talk to the mom and try to explain to her that my employer is her landloard, she says no she bought this place. So I say then the guy you bought it from, she says no it was a woman. I'm trying to explain that he runs this block and you have to pay him rent ($50 a week) she's flippent about it and goes off to attend to her son and baby.

      When my boss hears that I didn't get the message across he sends more thugs to do more damage. I convince him to give me one more chance and this time, I try talking to the dad. Meanwhile they're giving thier 8 year old son a joint to smoke. Um, that's not leagal or safe. The kid gets all jacked up and runs towards the train tracks, gets hit, but he's ok. I can't see why they wont' just go along with the deal and pay the $50. Finally I convince the dad of the gravity of the situation by threatening the cops. We have a love affair but alas it cannot be. I go back to my house and find Chris and a cop. Turns out he was working with the cops all along.
      hilarious lace! gaaaangster!

    15. #15
      .
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by lacerup808 View Post
      Yay Lucidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I don't remember much up to the moment I became lucid, but at that point I was climbing out a third story window telling myself "I am dreaming, I am in control" I falter just a little, but after reminding myself again that I'm dreaming, I start to float. As I'm floating on my back across the field, I feel the warm sun and I think "I created this, what should I do? What is it Zac says to try to do?" Can't remember so I just fly up to the roof where there is a nest of baby gargoyles, the mom is regurgitating food for them, and I go to pet one, but he snaps at me, and I say "No, I created you!" and he backs off.

      Next a large number of women are called together for an unknown reason. We all have cancer/known people who've died/have died themselves/dance (I wasn't very clear on that part) it started out as Brian from Family Guy and he made some snarky comment about some famous person who showed that explained the relationship between all these ladies (something like: "You too Karen Carpenter" therefore the common denominator was anorexia) anyway the scene reset and it was Peter and of course he's an idiot and couldn't make the same explanation, so I was just very confused. I remember telling one on the women that I wish I had cancer because I'm so hairy and the chemo would help that. We all end up driving to a graveyard, still not really knowing what's going on, am I supposed to date these women (Oh yeah, btw, I'm often a lesbian in my dreams) Dad's there he's organized a meetup, there's a fat pit bull in a cage at a zoo, I ask a police officer if there's anything we can do to help him. Everyone's dancing and watching the show. A girl from my high school died and this is the memorial, but no, she's not dead, is she? I go to the wall and see all our faces in icing. I smash my face into in and run around showing everyone my icing covered face, hilarious.
      hilarious!!! i love the "/dance" part and the smash my face into icing and then run around showing people. fantastic! dreams are so cool, the way our emotions are just soooooooo random! i like that my tips and tricks on dreaming make it into your dreams as well. it's crazy that they do but don't make it into my own!!!

    16. #16
      .
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by lacerup808 View Post
      Matt and I are getting off hwy 170 onto the rockroad, and we see lions in the tall grass on either side of the hwy. I tell him that they were Oprah's lions that escaped and have migrated down here from Chicago. I tell him to hurry up and roll up the windows, but he says "look they're coming over" they get to the car and start smelling us. Then start ripping into us, trying to eat us. I pray for the light to turn green. As soon as it does, I try to reach the gas pedal, but I can't. I yell for Matt to try, but he can't either. I'm screaming for people around us to help. If they could just distract the lions. Finally I hit the gas, but the car is too heavy with all these lions and won't go. A couple of the lions do get distracted by other people and I'm finally able to go. I grab Matt who is hanging half out of the car and drive to QT which is a police sub station, they'll help us. As I'm driving under the hwy overpass, the lions give chase. They're huge and able to climb and jump the viaducts. As soon as we get to the QT I run in, still pulling Matt's chewed up body behind me and scream/shreek to the cops to help "LIONS!" I lock the door and run to the bathroom and lock that door. I come out to find the lions dead, shot by the cops. Medical workers are attending to Matt and my wounds. Matt's really torn up. How could this happen. Then the cops bring in lion cubs. I hysterically scream and run back into the bathroom. They say "it's only a baby, don't be afraid" I say "we were just brutally attacked and you think it matters that these are small? what if you were abused by a priest would it be any different if he were short?" (wierd analogy, I know, it came form watching "ugly americans" before bed) finally I get the cops to leave me alone with the lions and decide that I need to go. Me and Amy start walking down woodson to go to her Dr. Why are we walking? I'm so scratched, and barefoot. finally we get there but they're closed. I end up at Jeremy Baker's house where he lives with his fiancee "linda" and there baby. Jeremy remembers all this stuff from 8th grade, like oh yeah he borrowed $.75 for a candy bar and 13 years of interest is now $25. Also their house is painted just like mine. I need a mini van, Jeremy's got the hook us. All these people from highschool who I don't remember are like "hi, did your lips get bigger?"
      oh my gosh lacey! i know it was supposed to be scary at the time but it's HILARIOUS to read!!! if a priest was short? ha ha ha! and interest on a .75 cent loan? lol!
      lacerup808 likes this.

    17. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      Hoopty Unicycle

      So Zac and I are going to the ghetto to buy a car. Zac will drive the old hoopty and I will drive the other one, but something is wrong with the hoopty so I get out to fix it. Meanwhile someone steals the other car, I scream to Zac. Then run after the car and rip the girl out and jump in and gun it (gotta out run the theives) I make a couple quick turns and end up on FC riding a high wheel old timey bike / unicycle. Trying to juggle my keys, phone and jacket I realize how not very efficient, no wonder people don't drive these things anymore. Anyway, I'm trying to call Zac to tell him to get out of there and I'd meet up with him.

    18. #18
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7
      No I agree it's hilarious, the only thing that scared me was the mauling

    19. #19
      .
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by lacerup808 View Post
      So Zac and I are going to the ghetto to buy a car. Zac will drive the old hoopty and I will drive the other one, but something is wrong with the hoopty so I get out to fix it. Meanwhile someone steals the other car, I scream to Zac. Then run after the car and rip the girl out and jump in and gun it (gotta out run the theives) I make a couple quick turns and end up on FC riding a high wheel old timey bike / unicycle. Trying to juggle my keys, phone and jacket I realize how not very efficient, no wonder people don't drive these things anymore. Anyway, I'm trying to call Zac to tell him to get out of there and I'd meet up with him.
      nice! we're such a good team!

    20. #20
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7
      k, so course there's a zombie outbreak, and we're hold up in this house with my friends and family with our stash of food water and weapons (zombie survival plan) but the zomies (Zombie Lee, Zombie Greg) can be turned back. Zac tells me all I need is my fists and somethign sharp. I punch them in the face then scoop out there eyeballs and they turn back to normal. I say "this is physiologically imosspible!" But it works, and I'm glad cause Zac got bite and now I have to poke his eyes out, but now he's ok. I have these three standard poodles that were my dog trainer's but she left them in rubbermaid containers. I let them out and give them food and water, but then have to go take car of more zombies, so I put them back into the tupperware, but poke air holes. Now we're some sort of zombie protocal enforcement police and we're at a house where the parents are dead and the kids are breaking the rules (unsealed food attracted zombies, farm animals can't be killed once they're zombies) so we go out back to try to take down the zombie cows. The dept from the Crazies is there, the cows are walking on hind legs and have pocket knives and are pealing green apples. I look for something sharp to gouge thier eyes, only a dull pencil and an exacto knife. Slash slash, the bull is taunting me. Mom, Brad, Zac and Matt take on the cows. I cut the head off the bull and get the apple and knife away, i bury the knife. The bull is still talking trash, so I take his head an cover his eyes so he can't see where hes' going, but he's counting the number of steps and is still able to follow me, so I start to cut off his legs, but then I woke up

    21. #21
      .
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      31
      Gender
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      37
      DJ Entries
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by lacerup808 View Post
      k, so course there's a zombie outbreak, and we're hold up in this house with my friends and family with our stash of food water and weapons (zombie survival plan) but the zomies (Zombie Lee, Zombie Greg) can be turned back. Zac tells me all I need is my fists and somethign sharp. I punch them in the face then scoop out there eyeballs and they turn back to normal. I say "this is physiologically imosspible!" But it works, and I'm glad cause Zac got bite and now I have to poke his eyes out, but now he's ok. I have these three standard poodles that were my dog trainer's but she left them in rubbermaid containers. I let them out and give them food and water, but then have to go take car of more zombies, so I put them back into the tupperware, but poke air holes. Now we're some sort of zombie protocal enforcement police and we're at a house where the parents are dead and the kids are breaking the rules (unsealed food attracted zombies, farm animals can't be killed once they're zombies) so we go out back to try to take down the zombie cows. The dept from the Crazies is there, the cows are walking on hind legs and have pocket knives and are pealing green apples. I look for something sharp to gouge thier eyes, only a dull pencil and an exacto knife. Slash slash, the bull is taunting me. Mom, Brad, Zac and Matt take on the cows. I cut the head off the bull and get the apple and knife away, i bury the knife. The bull is still talking trash, so I take his head an cover his eyes so he can't see where hes' going, but he's counting the number of steps and is still able to follow me, so I start to cut off his legs, but then I woke up
      this is such a cool dream! read my most recent one!

    22. #22
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      26
      Likes
      0
      DJ Entries
      7

      CanadaAustralia

      living in canada, on my way to work, realize I'm in the middle of zumbehl with no shoes, I should wear my rollerblades, two "plolicemen" in a bronco turn on lights and tell me to "hault" and "get down on the ground" but I can't hear them and they're going the other way and have to turn around, so I lie on the sidewalk and wait for them, when they come back they think I'm gone, but I say "here I am" and they take me to custody, a whole group of canadian good ol boy wanna be cops, I say "i thought we had hoosiers back in missouri, but you guys are the real ones" they take a couple cheap hits, then I'm walking ahead of themand one at a time I take them out (just the girls first) I punch and kick and then one girl comes up and says she's in her twenties too and is pregnant just like me and we should be friends, I manage to run away and end up at the dog rescue guy from australia's house, I offer to help, I'm back at the house where I'm staying all these native australian animals (kangaroos, bobcats, etc) are coming up to the house, martin is throwing a fit and ella and rigby don't try to eat him, there's this baby, it's katie's, but she's still back in the states, so when she finally gets to canada, we're like here's your son, but he didn't have a name so I called him Elliot, but then mom said she didn't like that name, so I took the dogs for a walk and ended up back at the dog rescue where the dog guy tells me I shouldn't carry ella around because she's got a princess complex

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may edit your posts
    •