• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 501 of 510 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast
    Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 12737
    Like Tree3248Likes

    Thread: Discuss posted members' pictures

    1. #12501
      Existential Hero Achievements:
      25000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      <span class='glow_008000'>Linkzelda</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      210+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      4,723
      Likes
      8612
      DJ Entries
      637
      DDK, I think I might reconsider your offer for us to become Calculus study buddies.

      Are you good with derivatives?
      melanieb likes this.

    2. #12502
      ├┼┼┼┼┤
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      Equestria
      Posts
      6,315
      Likes
      1190
      DJ Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
      Thanks. I'm tempted to disagree that I looked at all like a girl, but I had fun and that's what counts right?

      Nice duckface, DDK.
      You look amazing, and actually rather convincing, when standing next to other guys. Loving me some crossdressing!
      Linkzelda and Killing like this.

      ---------
      Lost count of how many lucid dreams I've had
      ---------

    3. #12503
      ant limitless's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Gender
      Location
      ON
      Posts
      339
      Likes
      877
      DJ Entries
      19
      Hot momma! Nice job O.P, sexy

    4. #12504
      Living Dead Girl DeadDollKitty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      650
      Likes
      50
      DJ Entries
      5
      Haha thanks Original

      And yes I like to think I'm pretty okay with derivative I'm currently learning anti-derivatives now.
      Linkzelda likes this.
      DDK3-3
      Adopted: Ska
      MyDreamJournal

    5. #12505
      Existential Hero Achievements:
      25000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      <span class='glow_008000'>Linkzelda</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      210+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      4,723
      Likes
      8612
      DJ Entries
      637
      I hope this doesn't mean you'll be doing an anti-derivative on our progressive friendship.

    6. #12506
      Living Dead Girl DeadDollKitty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      650
      Likes
      50
      DJ Entries
      5
      Hah! Math humor Send me a message if you have questions and I'll do so for you. I won't LIMIT our budding friendship.
      Linkzelda likes this.
      DDK3-3
      Adopted: Ska
      MyDreamJournal

    7. #12507
      ant limitless's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Gender
      Location
      ON
      Posts
      339
      Likes
      877
      DJ Entries
      19
      Ander, I love that one. Dat pinky

      Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
      NICE. lol
      anderj101 likes this.

    8. #12508
      Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      AURON's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      400ish
      Gender
      Location
      The World That Never Was
      Posts
      4,172
      Likes
      3214
      DJ Entries
      554
      Wow DV has more star power @dreamhighlamder.

      And fifty birds...excuse the honesty, but your eye are heavenly.

    9. #12509
      The traveller Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      HeavySleeper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Glasgow, Scotland
      Posts
      1,134
      Likes
      1243
      For a split second there, I thought fiftybirds was breast-feeding a rabbit.

      ....my brain weirds itself out at times.
      tommo and Dianeva like this.

    10. #12510
      Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      AURON's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      400ish
      Gender
      Location
      The World That Never Was
      Posts
      4,172
      Likes
      3214
      DJ Entries
      554
      Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Sleeper View Post
      For a split second there, I thought fiftybirds was breast-feeding a rabbit.

      ....my brain weirds itself out at times.

      Wut?

    11. #12511
      The traveller Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      HeavySleeper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Glasgow, Scotland
      Posts
      1,134
      Likes
      1243
      Quote Originally Posted by Auron View Post
      Wut?

    12. #12512
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      tropicalbreeze's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Gender
      Location
      everywhere
      Posts
      923
      Likes
      1357
      ^^ perhaps your eyes were a little dirty as well, because you posted in the wrong section.
      limitless and nito89 like this.

    13. #12513
      'The pink one' Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_800080'>nito89</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      LD Count
      10
      Gender
      Location
      Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      Posts
      681
      Likes
      446
      DJ Entries
      40
      Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbreeze View Post
      ^^ perhaps your eyes were a little dirty as well, because you posted in the wrong section.
      Touché haha, ill put that one down to the tiredness


      Simply because you can breathe, doesn't mean your alive, or that you really live....

    14. #12514
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Arra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      3,838
      Likes
      3886
      DJ Entries
      50
      I wish all men would just start growing out their hair. Short hair on guys = terrible usually but it seems to be the norm.

      Astronomia that picture looks professional, it's hard to imagine those are real people.

      Only 1/10 people can fake a genuine smile and I'm not one of them. So that pic I posted was a real genuine smile, from when I was on the webcam with my bf and him saying naughty stuff to make me laugh. There really isn't any other way. :/

    15. #12515
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4986
      DJ Entries
      7
      Yeah Astrosomia you both look like models. Moar photos of you two!


      Kichu, do you just come around every few months to post pictures? I never see you on the forums and always assume you've left, until you post pictures again lol
      No complaints from me, if that is the case.

    16. #12516
      Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      AURON's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      400ish
      Gender
      Location
      The World That Never Was
      Posts
      4,172
      Likes
      3214
      DJ Entries
      554
      Quote Originally Posted by Dianeva View Post
      I wish all men would just start growing out their hair. Short hair on guys = terrible usually but it seems to be the norm.
      While we're at it, how about all girls get plastic surgery.

    17. #12517
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Arra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      3,838
      Likes
      3886
      DJ Entries
      50
      Quote Originally Posted by Auron View Post
      While we're at it, how about all girls get plastic surgery.
      What's that supposed to mean?

      Perhaps I was exaggerating when I said short hair is 'terrible'. I just prefer it in most cases (there are exceptions), so I'd be happy if it were more common. I understand that people who can't grow their hair long for whatever reason (perhaps baldness or frizziness or because their job won't allow it) may be offended, but I don't apologize for the opinion.

      I mean I wouldn't say that everyone should have blue eyes and that I think they should get surgery if their eyes aren't already blue. I was thinking of it more like: all guys have the ability to grow their hair long naturally, ignoring exceptions. They just choose not to. Maybe if more women spoke up about how long hair is awesome, more men would choose to grow it long. Long hair is more natural, short hair tends to be the unnatural thing until the person starts growing bald. So in a way it's the opposite of a plastic surgery request.

      My bf likes really long hair on women. I grew mine as long as I could until it just became too much too handle, too thick and frizzy and weighed down. It upsets me but I still accept it and am not upset at him for preferring long hair.

      (inb4 I feel like this may be one of those things I'm going way too far into, when the thing I'm answering all seriously was really just a light joke that I didn't understand and I'll end up looking like an idiot).

    18. #12518
      Existential Hero Achievements:
      25000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Gold
      <span class='glow_008000'>Linkzelda</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      210+
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      4,723
      Likes
      8612
      DJ Entries
      637
      I love my short hair, I love getting haircuts.
      tommo likes this.

    19. #12519
      Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      AURON's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      400ish
      Gender
      Location
      The World That Never Was
      Posts
      4,172
      Likes
      3214
      DJ Entries
      554
      Quote Originally Posted by Dianeva View Post
      What's that supposed to mean?

      Perhaps I was exaggerating when I said short hair is 'terrible'. I just prefer it in most cases (there are exceptions), so I'd be happy if it were more common. I understand that people who can't grow their hair long for whatever reason (perhaps baldness or frizziness or because their job won't allow it) may be offended, but I don't apologize for the opinion.

      I mean I wouldn't say that everyone should have blue eyes and that I think they should get surgery if their eyes aren't already blue. I was thinking of it more like: all guys have the ability to grow their hair long naturally, ignoring exceptions. They just choose not to. Maybe if more women spoke up about how long hair is awesome, more men would choose to grow it long. Long hair is more natural, short hair tends to be the unnatural thing until the person starts growing bald. So in a way it's the opposite of a plastic surgery request.

      My bf likes really long hair on women. I grew mine as long as I could until it just became too much too handle, too thick and frizzy and weighed down. It upsets me but I still accept it and am not upset at him for preferring long hair.

      (inb4 I feel like this may be one of those things I'm going way too far into, when the thing I'm answering all seriously was really just a light joke that I didn't understand and I'll end up looking like an idiot).

      From the info I've seen, you like skinny white guys with long hair, and there's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with having a type.

      On that note, my type is beautiful eyes. So I guess from my perspective, I'm luckier than you. booth of our preferences are based on a phenotype, but mine is a have/have not phenotype, so I wouldn't ever ask a girl to get better eyes...or even say x looks terrible because her eyes aren't all that great.

      As for you growing out your hair super long because your BF prefers it....more power to you. I guess that's why you wish more guys grew theirs out.

      And yes, I've tried to grow my hair long...I really wanted to have a mullet with dreads, but it takes forever and a day to grow out.

    20. #12520
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4986
      DJ Entries
      7
      Long hair on guys is usually absolutely shit. I grew my "long" (like down to my jaw) at the start of high school and it really just looked shit.
      It does on most guys. And it's a total bitch to keep clean and out of your eyes.

      You need the right type of hair, which is basically very dark brown or black, and thick. Otherwise it just looks stupid.
      Auron, Linkzelda and dutchraptor like this.

    21. #12521
      Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      AURON's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      LD Count
      400ish
      Gender
      Location
      The World That Never Was
      Posts
      4,172
      Likes
      3214
      DJ Entries
      554
      Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      Long hair on guys is usually absolutely shit. I grew my "long" (like down to my jaw) at the start of high school and it really just looked shit.
      It does on most guys. And it's a total bitch to keep clean and out of your eyes.

      You need the right type of hair, which is basically very dark brown or black, and thick. Otherwise it just looks stupid.
      well at least you got it that long....I just had this mini fro for years.....wouldn't get longer or anything. Just felt like crap during the summer. Same with my beard....I usually rock an abe, because it doesn't fill in right, but whatever, maybe should should just try harder.

    22. #12522
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4986
      DJ Entries
      7
      Yeah, it took about 2 years or so to get to that length, it wouldn't grow any longer.

      So yeah it's not even possible for a lot of people anyway. Your hair has a certain length it can grow to before it falls out and a new strand grows.

      I'm with you on the beard thing, I still have basically none under my nose, and it barely grows around the jaw etc.
      Yet my arse freely grows hair, thanks body -.-
      Wade Wilson likes this.

    23. #12523
      ant limitless's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Gender
      Location
      ON
      Posts
      339
      Likes
      877
      DJ Entries
      19
      Athylus: You look albino. (That's a compliment imo)
      Also, adorable new female members are adorable.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANOUS!!!
      hathor28 likes this.

    24. #12524
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      Athylus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      LD Count
      7
      Gender
      Location
      Holland
      Posts
      456
      Likes
      540
      DJ Entries
      7
      Awesome. A bit too late, but happy birthday!

    25. #12525
      LD's this year: ~7 tommo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      9,202
      Likes
      4986
      DJ Entries
      7
      You have cancer Athylus?

    Page 501 of 510 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •