• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 51 of 364 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 9098
    Like Tree205Likes

    Thread: Do you need a hug?

    1. #1251
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Seeker View Post
      Anyways, how are y'all, not been on in a while

      Hiya LS!!

      Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      Huggles for all!
      Backatcha ninja!!

    2. #1252
      Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      4,299
      Likes
      23
      Hugs for everyone that needed them, and special hugs for Mes T. cause I promised her one.

    3. #1253
      Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Mes Tarrant's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      New Zea-la-land
      Posts
      6,775
      Likes
      33
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandform View Post
      Hugs for everyone that needed them, and special hugs for Mes T. cause I promised her one.
      Thank youuu!! And I needed one, too, cuz of my crappy days of exams. for you and everyone else as well.

    4. #1254
      !DIREKTOR! Adam's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Aquanina's closet
      Posts
      5,194
      Likes
      31
      More exams

    5. #1255
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Hugs for Sandform, Mes, Adam and for everyone that may be having a less than "blissful" day.

    6. #1256
      Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Mes Tarrant's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      New Zea-la-land
      Posts
      6,775
      Likes
      33
      Hey!! for Clairity for having an even 4000 posts.

      Thanks Adam, back at ya.

    7. #1257
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by Mes Tarrant View Post
      Hey!! for Clairity for having an even 4000 posts.
      OMG.. I hadn't even noticed!! (Suddenly I'm very tired )

      All better!!


    8. #1258
      Il Buoиo Siиdяed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Gender
      Location
      иowheяe
      Posts
      3,846
      Likes
      390
      for Clarity for her never-ending supply of .

      And for now having an odd 4001 posts.

    9. #1259
      Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      4,299
      Likes
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by Siиdяed View Post
      for Clarity for her never-ending supply of .

      And for now having an odd 4001 posts.
      Ditto to clairity. 's clairity and huggles for everyone else too.

    10. #1260
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Thanks Siиdяed and Sandform!

    11. #1261
      Banned
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Out Chasing Rabbits
      Posts
      15,193
      Likes
      929
      Oo, I wanna get in on that

      Bear Hug for Clairity!
      Last edited by ninja9578; 11-19-2007 at 06:21 PM.

    12. #1262
      I love cuddling!! cuddleyperson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      848
      Likes
      0
      yay i got to miss my last lesson today cos the teacher was ill! WOOOO!!


      lugggs for all!!!!
      Lugggs and cuddles and hugs for all!!

    13. #1263
      Oklahoma Amazon legs2021's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Oklahoma City, OK
      Posts
      167
      Likes
      0
      *runs around hugging everyone randomly*

      My new boyfriend passed the "Meet the girls" and the "Shopping at Wal-mart" challenges... and he's decided to stick around. I'm so happy!!!

      "Then the sun will shine on me, Send the light and set me free, I'll be off and on my way, On my Independance Day.
      All the songs I could not sing, All the words I could not say, I'll be shouting everything, On my Independance Day."

    14. #1264
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      Oo, I wanna get in on that

      Bear Hug for Clairity!
      Awww sooo cute. Thanks! ..

      Quote Originally Posted by cuddleyperson View Post
      yay i got to miss my last lesson today cos the teacher was ill! WOOOO!!


      lugggs for all!!!!
      s for you.. and for your sick teacher!

      Quote Originally Posted by legs2021 View Post
      *runs around hugging everyone randomly*

      My new boyfriend passed the "Meet the girls" and the "Shopping at Wal-mart" challenges... and he's decided to stick around. I'm so happy!!!

      LOL!! Yup.. he definately sounds like a keeper!

    15. #1265
      Back by Unpopular Demand NeAvO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      5,090
      Likes
      9
      I feel old I'm in need of a pick me up
      NeAvO's Nightly Journeys
      Adopted: Hazel AngelGirl Shadowsand
      Terrorhawker
      <img src=http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/NeAvO_2007/neavowx4.png border=0 alt= />
      Courtesy of Goldney
      Quote Originally Posted by Vex Kitten
      You're just jealous that I'm more of a man than you could ever be, sweetie pie.
      Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars.

    16. #1266
      with a "gh" Oneironaught's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Gender
      Location
      In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!
      Posts
      2,416
      Likes
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by NeAvO View Post
      I feel old I'm in need of a pick me up
      Hey, aren't you one of those non-huggers? Just for that, you're getting hugged both coming and going.

      Have a wonderful day, Mr. NeAvO*



      * and everyone else as well.

    17. #1267
      Back by Unpopular Demand NeAvO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      5,090
      Likes
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaught View Post
      Hey, aren't you one of those non-huggers?
      Indeed I am, however I like to play with people's minds
      NeAvO's Nightly Journeys
      Adopted: Hazel AngelGirl Shadowsand
      Terrorhawker
      <img src=http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/NeAvO_2007/neavowx4.png border=0 alt= />
      Courtesy of Goldney
      Quote Originally Posted by Vex Kitten
      You're just jealous that I'm more of a man than you could ever be, sweetie pie.
      Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars.

    18. #1268
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by NeAvO View Post
      I feel old I'm in need of a pick me up
      OMG.. you turn "18" this past weekend and complain about feeling old!!

      .. Here's your freakin' hug!

      Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaught View Post
      * and everyone else as well.
      Backatcha GH!

    19. #1269
      Back by Unpopular Demand NeAvO's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      5,090
      Likes
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by Clairity View Post
      OMG.. you turn "18" this past weekend and complain about feeling old!!

      .. Here's your freakin' hug!
      It is that type of tone that makes me think you hate me
      NeAvO's Nightly Journeys
      Adopted: Hazel AngelGirl Shadowsand
      Terrorhawker
      <img src=http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/NeAvO_2007/neavowx4.png border=0 alt= />
      Courtesy of Goldney
      Quote Originally Posted by Vex Kitten
      You're just jealous that I'm more of a man than you could ever be, sweetie pie.
      Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars.

    20. #1270
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by NeAvO View Post
      It is that type of tone that makes me think you hate me
      Now NeAvO.. you know I have a secret wuv for you!

      A wuv so deep that words (and hugs) cannot adequately express it.




      ..

    21. #1271
      Xox
      USA Xox is offline
      Momentum Xox's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      cloudless climes
      Posts
      4,770
      Likes
      330
      DJ Entries
      13
      Its been a long time!








    22. #1272
      I love cuddling!! cuddleyperson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Gender
      Location
      England
      Posts
      848
      Likes
      0
      my best friend is kinda depressed atm. I gaveher lots of lugs and keep sitting with her but she's still a little down and she;s not really sure why.

      I'm going to wake up very early tomorrow( we dont have to get up till 10) so i can sneak out and buy a little present for her, i maded her a nice card just now with my limited 2D love heart and cutting out images from the net and colour writing skillz..)

      so lugs for hers and...gimme some lugs to.
      Lugggs and cuddles and hugs for all!!

    23. #1273
      Member Amethyst Star's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Gender
      Location
      Atashermi
      Posts
      6,856
      Likes
      63
      First, here's a for everyone.

      Next, I went to the dentist today for the first time in... well, a while. One of my wisdom teeth has been bothering me for the past few days (something that's happened off and on since they came in four years ago), so next month, I'm having all four of them removed. I'm not worried about the surgery, especially as my new dentist says that things should go smoothly (good shaped teeth and whatnot).

      I'm only worried for my poor savings account. I gots no insurance and needs a hug.

      *pouts to parents... who love her... right?... Yes.*

      "If there was one thing the lucid dreaming ninja writer could not stand, it was used car salesmen."

    24. #1274
      * DV Veteran * Clairity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      8,809
      Likes
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by Xox View Post
      Its been a long time!
      Yes, it has!

      Quote Originally Posted by cuddleyperson View Post
      my best friend is kinda depressed atm. I gaveher lots of lugs and keep sitting with her but she's still a little down and she;s not really sure why.

      I'm going to wake up very early tomorrow( we dont have to get up till 10) so i can sneak out and buy a little present for her, i maded her a nice card just now with my limited 2D love heart and cutting out images from the net and colour writing skillz..)

      so lugs for hers and...gimme some lugs to.
      That is so sweet of you.. you sound like a great friend. s to you and your BF!

      Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst Star View Post
      First, here's a for everyone.

      so next month, I'm having all four of them removed. I'm not worried about the surgery, especially as my new dentist says that things should go smoothly (good shaped teeth and whatnot).

      I'm only worried for my poor savings account. I gots no insurance and needs a hug.

      *pouts to parents... who love her... right?... Yes.*
      Ame, that's a really cute smilie!!

      I had all four of my wisdom teeth out at once.. you'll be fine!

      No insurance.. OUCH!! Yep.. time to be the best little daughter you can be!

    25. #1275
      Oklahoma Amazon legs2021's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Oklahoma City, OK
      Posts
      167
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Clairity View Post
      LOL!! Yup.. he definately sounds like a keeper!
      Yes Ma'am. He certainly is. He's taking me and the girls to his hometown this weekend to meet HIS family! I'm kinda nervous

      Quote Originally Posted by NeAvO View Post
      I feel old I'm in need of a pick me up
      Call me when you have a KID half that old and tell me how old you feel.

      Quote Originally Posted by Xox View Post
      Its been a long time!







      Too long dear.

      Quote Originally Posted by cuddleyperson View Post
      my best friend is kinda depressed atm. I gaveher lots of lugs and keep sitting with her but she's still a little down and she;s not really sure why.

      I'm going to wake up very early tomorrow( we dont have to get up till 10) so i can sneak out and buy a little present for her, i maded her a nice card just now with my limited 2D love heart and cutting out images from the net and colour writing skillz..)

      so lugs for hers and...gimme some lugs to.
      I'm sorry your friend is down. Your BFF will be ok because you are there. 's for both of you while you get through this.

      Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst Star View Post
      First, here's a for everyone.

      Next, I went to the dentist today for the first time in... well, a while. One of my wisdom teeth has been bothering me for the past few days (something that's happened off and on since they came in four years ago), so next month, I'm having all four of them removed. I'm not worried about the surgery, especially as my new dentist says that things should go smoothly (good shaped teeth and whatnot).

      I'm only worried for my poor savings account. I gots no insurance and needs a hug.

      *pouts to parents... who love her... right?... Yes.*
      Ames... I had my wisdom teeth taken out all at once too. It only hurts for a little while. You'll do fine and don't worry... the money will find its way back to you.
      "Then the sun will shine on me, Send the light and set me free, I'll be off and on my way, On my Independance Day.
      All the songs I could not sing, All the words I could not say, I'll be shouting everything, On my Independance Day."

    Page 51 of 364 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •