• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 34
    Like Tree106Likes

    Thread: DreamViews Podcast Q&A Episode 1: Dream Blindness, Teleportation, and Light Sleepers

    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271

      DreamViews Podcast Q&A Episode 1: Dream Blindness, Teleportation, and Light Sleepers

      Q&A Episode 1: Dream Blindness, Teleportation, and Light Sleepers

      Here's the inaugural episode of the new "Q&A" podcast format where OpheliaBlue, RareCola, and I answer your user-submitted audio questions. (The amazing paigeyemps will be joining us in a future episode.)

      In this episode we tackle questions on dream blindness, teleportation, and lucid dreaming for light sleepers.



      Embedded Player:


      Direct link to the MP3 version

      If you have your own questions that you'd like to hear us answer in a future episode, please post them in the "Submit Your Questions" thread

      We hope you enjoy it! We'd love to hear your feedback, so feel free to post here.
      Last edited by CanisLucidus; 09-15-2013 at 08:14 PM.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13711
      DJ Entries
      224
      Bravo to CanisLucidus for doing a wonderful job recording and editing this podcast

      Sorry that I was snacking during the replies to Nift's question. I clearly have a fantastic microphone

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaBlue View Post
      Bravo to CanisLucidus for doing a wonderful job recording and editing this podcast

      Sorry that I was snacking during the replies to Nift's question. I clearly have a fantastic microphone
      LOL. I didn't notice the snacking. Now I need to immediately fast-forward to that part.

      And thanks! I had a blast recording with you. We simply must do this again sometime.
      OpheliaBlue likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    4. #4
      Skywalker Xanous's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      522
      Gender
      Location
      Missouri
      Posts
      2,096
      Likes
      4382
      DJ Entries
      596
      Downloading now. I'll probably have to listen to it later but I'm super excited!
      Three step tasks:• Telekinesis - 5 points• Eat/drink something - 5 points• Full Transformation - 10 points
      Personal goals: New-Visit an ancient Egyptian pyramid Old-Set hand on fire

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by Xanous View Post
      Downloading now. I'll probably have to listen to it later but I'm super excited!
      Great, hope you enjoy! Xanous (pronounced Zane-ose) references abound in this podcast.

      Edit: LOL. I even did it wrong. It's Zan (rhymes with "can") - ose. I mispronounced my own joke!
      Last edited by CanisLucidus; 06-20-2013 at 02:29 AM.
      OpheliaBlue, Xanous and NyxCC like this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    6. #6
      Skywalker Xanous's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      522
      Gender
      Location
      Missouri
      Posts
      2,096
      Likes
      4382
      DJ Entries
      596
      Quote Originally Posted by CanisLucidus View Post
      Great, hope you enjoy! Xanous (pronounced Zane-ose) references abound in this podcast.

      Edit: LOL. I even did it wrong. It's Zan (rhymes with "can") - ose. I mispronounced my own joke!
      OH I was really confused until I saw the edit.
      CanisLucidus and NyxCC like this.
      Three step tasks:• Telekinesis - 5 points• Eat/drink something - 5 points• Full Transformation - 10 points
      Personal goals: New-Visit an ancient Egyptian pyramid Old-Set hand on fire

    7. #7
      Dream Guide Achievements:
      Veteran Second Class 5000 Hall Points Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal
      NyxCC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      LD Count
      -190
      Posts
      2,975
      Likes
      5196
      DJ Entries
      200
      I have really enjoyed this podcast guys. I listened to it last night and got overwhelmed with positive thoughts regarding lucid dreaming. After listening to the explanations my good mood mixed with your tips made me conclude that there are really no such things as dream problems, but only challenges that call for creative solutions on our part. I have like two areas that I really need to work more on (void, scene change) and am at least at this point eager to see what happens. Basically, I look forward to those challenging situations happening and will keep on fighting until I get things working, no matter how many lds that takes.

      I know such kind of enthusiasm is very good to have when one approaches challenging situations in dreams, and hope that this current real life attitude transfers to my dream thinking as well (and may be contagious), which is why I am also writing all of this.

      Also very good point about the demon OB talked about. Going back to some older lds I see that a lot of them were triggered by chasers/aggressors, where I would become lucid and waste the ld to fight them back. I still do run into aggressive DCs but try as much as possible just to forget about them. It is not always easy but has definitely cleared up some time for other lucid activities.

      You already know how cool I find this phasing activity after seeing that CL does it a lot and I am very interested in using it as a teleport and just to see what happens on the other side. Using the mirror is also something I want to try, especially after reading OB’s entry from the previous night.

      I think I will be playing the podcast a few more times in the future to give me that motivation to go on and keep trying things, etc. Thanks for recording it, and looking forward to next episode.

      You guys rock! That also includes Xanous (no matter the pronunciation).

    8. #8
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Great thoughts, NyxCC! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the podcast. The fact that you're overwhelmed with positive thoughts about lucid dreaming makes me very happy. I mean, just look at this quote:

      Quote Originally Posted by NyxCC
      After listening to the explanations my good mood mixed with your tips made me conclude that there are really no such things as dream problems, but only challenges that call for creative solutions on our part.
      Love it. If there's one message I hope that we got across (and that we consistently deliver), it's this. There will be obstacles, but they will be temporary. I'm looking forward to seeing what you learn from your experiences with phasing and whatever you find, whether it's your imagined dream scene or something even cooler.

      Go forth! Play! Explore! Then come back and teach us everything that you learned.
      NyxCC likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    9. #9
      DVA Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal 3 years registered
      PennyRoyal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      LD Count
      ~2-6 per month
      Gender
      Location
      Lacuna Inc.
      Posts
      536
      Likes
      777
      DJ Entries
      120
      Awesome guys, loved the podcast. I listened to it last night when I laid down for bed. I couldn't think of a question to ask for this one, I'll try to come up with something for the next one

      You both said something while answering Xanous' questions about teleporting that helped me out. To paraphrase -

      Ophelia mentioned using whatever the dream gives you (i.e. mirrors), which is something I think that I should try and do. Most of my Lucids start in my bedroom, using a mirror,phasing through a wall, or using expectation before opening a door might be better than sprinting for the front door every time.

      CL mentioned thinking in the 'present tense' instead of the future as far as dream control goes - this really made sense to me. I'll definitely be trying the 'being in denial' method at my next opportunity lol. I'm having trouble recalling your words now, but something else along the lines of 'Everything in your dream being constructed from you' helped something click in my head. I was already aware of that fact, but the phrasing just worked for me.

      You two work together well, it didn't feel awkward or anything like these things sometimes do. Are you friends outside of DV?

      Looking forward to the next one

      P.S. - There was a slight echo in your mic CL. Not enough to distract me, but I did notice
      Alyzarin and CanisLucidus like this.
      “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

    10. #10
      Dream Guide - DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Veteran Second Class 5000 Hall Points
      fogelbise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      LD Count
      880 snc Feb2013
      Gender
      Location
      'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'
      Posts
      2,337
      Likes
      2870
      DJ Entries
      180
      Thank you so much for all of your time in creating the podcast, I also enjoyed it! I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but Ophelia has a sexy voice and you both have what I would consider radio voices. And of course RareCola's accent is cool as well.

    11. #11
      Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall 50000 Hall Points
      OpheliaBlue's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Aisle NEIN
      Posts
      13,310
      Likes
      13711
      DJ Entries
      224
      You are so in trouble mister

      I'm kidding, thanks for listening!
      fogelbise likes this.

    12. #12
      Seeker Nihlus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Gender
      Location
      Wonderland
      Posts
      11
      Likes
      2
      God, you have such podcast-y voices.

      Nice work, looking forward to the next one
      CanisLucidus likes this.

    13. #13
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by PennyRoyal View Post
      Awesome guys, loved the podcast. I listened to it last night when I laid down for bed. I couldn't think of a question to ask for this one, I'll try to come up with something for the next one

      You both said something while answering Xanous' questions about teleporting that helped me out. To paraphrase -

      Ophelia mentioned using whatever the dream gives you (i.e. mirrors), which is something I think that I should try and do. Most of my Lucids start in my bedroom, using a mirror,phasing through a wall, or using expectation before opening a door might be better than sprinting for the front door every time.

      CL mentioned thinking in the 'present tense' instead of the future as far as dream control goes - this really made sense to me. I'll definitely be trying the 'being in denial' method at my next opportunity lol. I'm having trouble recalling your words now, but something else along the lines of 'Everything in your dream being constructed from you' helped something click in my head. I was already aware of that fact, but the phrasing just worked for me.
      Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And yeah, man, if you come up with anything you want to ask, hit us with it! We'd love to hear from you.

      Yeah, if you are starting your LDs in your bedroom a lot (and now that you mention it, I remember you doing this!), then you are right on. It's worth mastering (or at least trying) as many exit strategies as you can think of. I've always thought that anyone who starts most LDs in their house would really rule the dreamworld if they could figure out how to develop schemata about how "Ah, this mirror teleports me" or "This closet is a time machine", etc.

      Quote Originally Posted by PennyRoyal View Post
      You two work together well, it didn't feel awkward or anything like these things sometimes do. Are you friends outside of DV?
      We're DV buddies but apart from that haven't had the opportunity to hang out in waking life. Thanks, and I think a huge factor here is that Ophelia's got amazing podcasting flow. Her timing is dead-on, catching all the right updrafts and transitions in the conversation. Big relief for a first-timer like myself!

      Quote Originally Posted by PennyRoyal View Post
      P.S. - There was a slight echo in your mic CL. Not enough to distract me, but I did notice
      You're totally right! I was hoping that people would just assume this was Ophelia's "DEILD Demon" trying to interject his thoughts. What was actually happening is that OB's mic was picking up my voice coming out of her headset and feeding it back through on her side of the convo. I clipped some of that but I noticed after the fact that I still left some of it in. I should have taken care of that in editing. I appreciate you pointing it out -- I'm gonna nail that next time!

      Quote Originally Posted by fogelbise View Post
      Thank you so much for all of your time in creating the podcast, I also enjoyed it! I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but Ophelia has a sexy voice and you both have what I would consider radio voices. And of course RareCola's accent is cool as well.
      Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus
      God, you have such podcast-y voices.

      Nice work, looking forward to the next one
      Thanks very much for the compliments! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    14. #14
      Skywalker Xanous's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      522
      Gender
      Location
      Missouri
      Posts
      2,096
      Likes
      4382
      DJ Entries
      596
      OK all I can say is that I want to publicly blame and point out that DarkMatters came up with the idea for making out with the dream. I read some random post were he was giving advice to someone and it just stuck. I don't know why I wonder if he even remembers it.

      Great job ya'll. Loved the advice. It was really great to hear all those ideas! You guys have great radio voices too!
      Last edited by Xanous; 06-21-2013 at 02:58 AM.
      Three step tasks:• Telekinesis - 5 points• Eat/drink something - 5 points• Full Transformation - 10 points
      Personal goals: New-Visit an ancient Egyptian pyramid Old-Set hand on fire

    15. #15
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,664
      Likes
      5681
      DJ Entries
      167
      Hahaha I DO remember that one! Now I feel like I've been immortalized - though not sure that's what I want to be remembered for!

      And yeah, they do have great radio voices, don't they? Canis, you sound like a professional broadcaster! And come on admit it - you pronounced it the way you did cause you didn't want it to sound like Anus... (same reason Xanous did I'll wager.. )

    16. #16
      Member Sibyline's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      LD Count
      5 per month
      Gender
      Posts
      427
      Likes
      884
      DJ Entries
      53
      That was great! As others have said, you have great radio voices. Nice, relaxed banter, and some seriously useful information. I got a lot of ideas from this. I got a real "aha moment" from your reply to the darkness question.

      BTW, it's really funny how you were struggling with the pronunciation of names and terms like DEILD and mantra. We read these things all the time, but how to pronounce them? LOL! BTW, I got Xanous right but CL wrong (not caynis but cannis). And then I realized I'm not even sure how I would pronounce my own nick.

      I'm definitely going to use what I learned from this podcast soon. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

    17. #17
      Skywalker Xanous's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      522
      Gender
      Location
      Missouri
      Posts
      2,096
      Likes
      4382
      DJ Entries
      596
      Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatters View Post
      Hahaha I DO remember that one! Now I feel like I've been immortalized - though not sure that's what I want to be remembered for!

      And yeah, they do have great radio voices, don't they? Canis, you sound like a professional broadcaster! And come on admit it - you pronounced it the way you did cause you didn't want it to sound like Anus... (same reason Xanous did I'll wager.. )
      Probably subconsciously. Really, it's just a name that I pulled out of my anus on the fly.
      CanisLucidus likes this.
      Three step tasks:• Telekinesis - 5 points• Eat/drink something - 5 points• Full Transformation - 10 points
      Personal goals: New-Visit an ancient Egyptian pyramid Old-Set hand on fire

    18. #18
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by Xanous View Post
      OK all I can say is that I want to publicly blame and point out that DarkMatters came up with the idea for making out with the dream. I read some random post were he was giving advice to someone and it just stuck. I don't know why I wonder if he even remembers it.

      Great job ya'll. Loved the advice. It was really great to hear all those ideas! You guys have great radio voices too!
      Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatters View Post
      Hahaha I DO remember that one! Now I feel like I've been immortalized - though not sure that's what I want to be remembered for!

      And yeah, they do have great radio voices, don't they? Canis, you sound like a professional broadcaster! And come on admit it - you pronounced it the way you did cause you didn't want it to sound like Anus... (same reason Xanous did I'll wager.. )
      Ha! That discussion of Xanous' stabilization techniques was almost too hot for the podcast. And then in an amazing plot twist, it turns out that Darkmatters was behind the whole thing all along.

      And thanks very much, guys, for the kind words!

      Quote Originally Posted by Sibyline View Post
      That was great! As others have said, you have great radio voices. Nice, relaxed banter, and some seriously useful information. I got a lot of ideas from this. I got a real "aha moment" from your reply to the darkness question.

      BTW, it's really funny how you were struggling with the pronunciation of names and terms like DEILD and mantra. We read these things all the time, but how to pronounce them? LOL! BTW, I got Xanous right but CL wrong (not caynis but cannis). And then I realized I'm not even sure how I would pronounce my own nick.

      I'm definitely going to use what I learned from this podcast soon. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!
      I'm seriously amazed that you got Xanous right on the first try. Even after hearing it I'm still screwing it up. For yours I've been "thinking" SIB-uh-leen...?

      So glad that you found the material useful! I can't tell you how gratifying it is to hear that.
      OpheliaBlue and Xanous like this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    19. #19
      Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Populated Wall Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class
      Darkmatters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Gender
      Location
      Center of the universe
      Posts
      6,664
      Likes
      5681
      DJ Entries
      167
      Quote Originally Posted by CanisLucidus View Post
      Ha! That discussion of Xanous' stabilization techniques was almost too hot for the podcast. And then in an amazing plot twist, it turns out that Darkmatters was behind the whole thing all along.
      Lol wouldn't ya know it?

      (And to be honest I always pronounced it Za-NOOSE)

    20. #20
      Skywalker Xanous's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      LD Count
      522
      Gender
      Location
      Missouri
      Posts
      2,096
      Likes
      4382
      DJ Entries
      596
      Update

      So thanks to you three and the podcast, I think my darkness phobia is gone. I did really well in my last set of LD's as ignoring my problems worked out really great and the darkness was not an obstacle whatsoever. I also, gave a phase/teleport a good try but ended in the void a little too soon. But, instead of thinking that I was going to wake up, I just went on with the next dream. I ended up using OpheliaBlue's mirror method without really directing the location. It put me in a childhood memory and turned out really cool.

      Thanks again guys!
      Three step tasks:• Telekinesis - 5 points• Eat/drink something - 5 points• Full Transformation - 10 points
      Personal goals: New-Visit an ancient Egyptian pyramid Old-Set hand on fire

    21. #21
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by Xanous View Post
      So thanks to you three and the podcast, I think my darkness phobia is gone. I did really well in my last set of LD's as ignoring my problems worked out really great and the darkness was not an obstacle whatsoever. I also, gave a phase/teleport a good try but ended in the void a little too soon. But, instead of thinking that I was going to wake up, I just went on with the next dream. I ended up using OpheliaBlue's mirror method without really directing the location. It put me in a childhood memory and turned out really cool.
      That is awesome, man! I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear that. Shedding that fear of the darkness, phasing like crazy, and then handling the void like a pro when you happen to end up there. And then to top it all off with an Ophelia-style trip through the mirror (and Task of the Month, might I add.)

      Fantastic work and I'm so glad that the podcast was a help!
      OpheliaBlue and Xanous like this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    22. #22
      Lucid Elder God Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      Ctharlhie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      LD Count
      non-Euclidean
      Location
      R'lyeh
      Posts
      1,706
      Likes
      1669
      DJ Entries
      17
      This is great stuff. Canis you and ophelia have a great on-mic rapport, you sounded like professional radio presenters at times! There were some really well-informed and novel ideas, too.
      OpheliaBlue and CanisLucidus like this.
      My Lucid Dreaming Articles/Tutorials:
      Mindfulness - An Alternative Approach to ADA
      Intent in Lucid Dreaming; Break that Dry-Spell, Escape the Technique Rut

      Always, no sometimes think it's me,
      But you know I know when it's a dream
      I think I know I mean a yes
      But it's all wrong
      That is I think I disagree

      -John Lennon


    23. #23
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by Ctharlhie View Post
      This is great stuff. Canis you and ophelia have a great on-mic rapport, you sounded like professional radio presenters at times! There were some really well-informed and novel ideas, too.
      Thanks a lot, Ctharlhie! I'm really pleased to hear that the content had broad enough appeal to keep the hardcore lucid veterans like yourself interested. Much appreciated, and thanks for taking the time to give it a listen and leave your comment!
      Ctharlhie likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    24. #24
      ~Fantasizer~ <s><span class='glow_FF1493'>Alyzarin</span></s>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Out of Body
      Posts
      3,152
      Likes
      6873
      DJ Entries
      161
      Woo, a shout out! I'm going to hop on the bandwagon here and say that you guys have totally awesome podcast/radio voices. That alone made me incredibly happy lol.

      Really great stuff guys, I loved it. Very informative too and I'm sure it will help lots of people. Keep up the good work!!

      Canis, I completely know what you mean with phasing through walls as soon as the dream starts just because you can. It's addictive when it requires no effort at all! Also, you have the pronunciation of my username down better than I apparently have yours.

    25. #25
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7281
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by Alyzarin View Post
      Woo, a shout out! I'm going to hop on the bandwagon here and say that you guys have totally awesome podcast/radio voices. That alone made me incredibly happy lol.

      Really great stuff guys, I loved it. Very informative too and I'm sure it will help lots of people. Keep up the good work!!
      Thanks so much, Aly! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it! I know you had to be wincing a bit at my explanation about the hippocampus but I'm glad you had a good time in spite of that.

      Quote Originally Posted by Alyzarin View Post
      Canis, I completely know what you mean with phasing through walls as soon as the dream starts just because you can. It's addictive when it requires no effort at all! Also, you have the pronunciation of my username down better than I apparently have yours.
      Yeah, that phasing gets addictive! It's sort of like flying in that when you first get into an LD, can't remember your specific plans, but have that "woo-hooo!!" moment, it's one of those unique dream things you almost can't help but want to do. I owe you big on the phasing lessons you gave me a few months back!

      And don't worry, nobody knows how to pronounce my username, including me. I'm in crisis trying to decide what pronunciation to use for the next podcast. I'm glad that I wasn't too far off on yours!
      Alyzarin likes this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Submit Your Questions for the Next Episode of the DreamViews Podcast!
      By CanisLucidus in forum DreamViews Podcast
      Replies: 138
      Last Post: 12-22-2017, 03:17 PM
    2. DreamViews Podcast Episode 1: About The Hosts
      By RareCola in forum DreamViews Podcast
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: 03-05-2017, 03:44 AM
    3. DreamViews Podcast Episode 5: WILD & DEILD
      By RareCola in forum DreamViews Podcast
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:22 PM
    4. DreamViews Podcast Episode 2: DreamView Academy
      By RareCola in forum DreamViews Podcast
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:28 PM
    5. DreamViews Podcast Episode 3: Tasks of the Month & Year
      By RareCola in forum DreamViews Podcast
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 08-14-2012, 02:08 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •