• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 133
    Like Tree46Likes

    Thread: Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theorists cyber stalking victims' and survivors' families

    1. #1
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11

      Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theorists cyber stalking victims' and survivors' families

      Bringing shame to the human race today are the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists who decide to get to the truth by harassing the families of victims and survivors.

      This first video starts off innocuous enough, a conspiracy theorist sends a friend request to a survivor's mother in order to have some open discussion. Unfortunately confirmation bias seems to trump respect in these matters. While asking questions is important, shouldn't the benefit of the doubt be given to people who may have suffered trauma before such invasive maneuvers? They decide to criticize this woman's answers to their questions, and then end up looking up her address to look for holes.


      Here's a very, very objective and obviously unbiased source: Evil Sandy Hook Conspiracy Nuts Cyber Stalking Victims’ Families (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    2. #2
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031




      nina and hathor28 like this.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    3. #3
      Terminally Out of Phase Descensus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Posts
      2,246
      Likes
      831
      Absolutely disgusting.
      The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. - Frédéric Bastiat
      I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves. - Christopher Hitchens
      Formerly known as BLUELINE976

    4. #4
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      hathor28 likes this.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    5. #5
      Homo sapiens sapiens Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TimeDragon97's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      LD Count
      4 or 5
      Gender
      Location
      Rochester, NY
      Posts
      268
      Likes
      144
      DJ Entries
      44
      Quote Originally Posted by Universal Mind View Post
      The first guy could just be suddenly overcome with emotion.

      The woman is retelling fond memories. Of course she would be smiling.

      People don't cry all the time. I don't know about the first time (maybe he just wasn't crying tears; I think that's happened to me before; hell, maybe he just wasn't crying), but people don't just stay in a constant state of utter despair.

      Okay, they have experience as entertainers. And? It doesn't mean they were acting at the time. I'll agree that it sounds a bit suspicious, but it is by no means smoking gun evidence.
      StephL likes this.
      ERROR 404: SIGNATURE NOT FOUND

    6. #6
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by TimeDragon97 View Post
      The first guy could just be suddenly overcome with emotion.

      The woman is retelling fond memories. Of course she would be smiling.

      People don't cry all the time. I don't know about the first time (maybe he just wasn't crying tears; I think that's happened to me before; hell, maybe he just wasn't crying), but people don't just stay in a constant state of utter despair.

      Okay, they have experience as entertainers. And? It doesn't mean they were acting at the time. I'll agree that it sounds a bit suspicious, but it is by no means smoking gun evidence.
      It's not about any one person. It's about 100% of them. They are all tearless actors who promote gun control, except for that one token guy who went on Fox News, and zero of them have expressed any anger toward the supposed shooter. That is not how reality works. Also, the acting is just one piece of a much bigger puzzle.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    7. #7
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17
      I just watched the first video UM linked to and I don't even know what to say. Never would I have thought that is how people who just lost a child would react, sorry.

      Ok sorry for double posting but I have some questions after thinking about what I just watched. (I'm new to this whole Sandy Hook thing so forgive me if these have really obvious answers)

      One of the big points made in the video is that the children talk about banging noises like someone kicking the door etc. but what I want to know is...wouldn't the school be all shot up with bullet holes everywhere? Are there pics of that? Even just one bullet hole. If there are then the implication about the banging noises is pretty irrelevant. Also a few people mention knowing Adam as a little kid, but it never says if those people knew Adam and Ryan or just one of them. Which seems like a pretty important fact to leave out. Additionally, we only see a few of the parents being interviewed, and the ones we see are the really bad ones that seem fake and insincere. So my question is...are these the only parents that gave interviews? Or did the other parents give interviews as well but those just weren't conducive to supporting the conspiracy theorist video? And lastly (for the moment) it says that Adam was enrolled in classes community classes and that there's a record of him up until 3 years prior to the incident...so this would have had to have been planned out for a long ass time, right? And all of this is supposedly planned just to further gun restriction laws?? I mean who would be funding this shit? What is the ultimate goal of these people if it is a hoax? I just can't wrap my brain around it.

      But I gotta say, that medical examiner was just...wow...there is no way that guy is telling the truth. Unless he's some kind of alcoholic or completely inept, if you're in a medical field there's no way you aren't going to know the answers to those questions. His interview made me want to hide under my bed sheets it was so cringeworthy.
      Last edited by anderj101; 05-25-2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Merged
      Universal Mind likes this.

    8. #8
      D.V. Editor-in-Chief Original Poster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      LD Count
      Lucid Now
      Gender
      Location
      3D
      Posts
      8,263
      Likes
      4135
      DJ Entries
      11
      You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Motivated by confirmation bias because the apparent threat these shootings have to the second amendment, the conspiracy theorists have scoured through interviews and hand picked whatever ones they could compile to sell their argument. Idiosyncrasies turn up in practically every investigation ever made, especially one as chaotic as this, and never in my life have I experienced an event and then read an accurate depiction of it in the police report or news report.

      It doesn't actually make sense in reality, at least not as the conspiracy theorists sell it. I have my own reservations regarding the Sandy Hook massacre, but I think the gun nuts promoting the theory that the entire thing was completely staged discredit any earnest investigation into the shooting or the purpose behind it. They've poisoned the well. And I don't think my reservations would give me the right to cyber stalk people that have undergone trauma. A seed of doubt whether that trauma is authentic is not an excuse to disrespect someone.

      Always remember that wearing tin foil on your head enhances your susceptibility to mind control, and the leader of the resistance in 1984 was just another government employee. If there was a conspiracy, with all the planning necessary to execute it, the conspirators surely planned for the gun nuts' reaction to derail any attempt to unravel it.
      Last edited by Original Poster; 05-21-2014 at 11:30 AM.

      Everything works out in the end, sometimes even badly.


    9. #9
      Member StephL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      LD Count
      84
      Gender
      Posts
      2,423
      Likes
      3291
      DJ Entries
      117
      One thing I never understood: How can you believe they are paid actors and then they don't cry??
      If I were a paid actor in such a scenario, I would make sure to cry my eyes out in front of camera!

      People react very, very differently in shock - some do what you would expect - they don't make their way into these videos - and others react "weird" - but weird is normal for traumatised people - it's known, that some people break out laughing, when they break psychologically.
      One of these videos shows a coroner, who had such a shocky behaviour, and if you look - it's clear, he is not he's amused - he's close to going crazy, snapping mentally, from having had to deal with all the dead children's bodies. Probably the most death in one place he ever saw, were a few adults.

    10. #10
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by StephL View Post
      One of these videos shows a coroner, who had such a shocky behaviour, and if you look - it's clear, he is not he's amused - he's close to going crazy, snapping mentally, from having had to deal with all the dead children's bodies. Probably the most death in one place he ever saw, were a few adults.
      You mean the medical examiner at the hospital? The huge bald dude who can't answer a single question? I have to disagree with you on this point. He even mentions that he has pulled thousands of bullets out of people and comments that he should know the answer to the questions, the whole interview just seems so ironic. And the way he shouts the question out to get an answer from the police there was bizarre. That's his JOB to know that shit. Also, when that is your profession, you become inured to seeing things that would be shocking and disturbing to someone else. I've only had experience working in animal hospitals and not with dead people, but I know that when I started it was upsetting for me to see a dead animal, but after working there for a few weeks it doesn't even phase you. This guy has been around dead bodies his whole adult life. I'm not saying he's heartless or that a bunch of dead kids wouldn't be troubling, but it just goes with the profession that after awhile your entire mind state on seeing dead bodies changes. Just my opinion though.

    11. #11
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      Ok sorry for double posting but I have some questions after thinking about what I just watched. (I'm new to this whole Sandy Hook thing so forgive me if these have really obvious answers)

      One of the big points made in the video is that the children talk about banging noises like someone kicking the door etc. but what I want to know is...wouldn't the school be all shot up with bullet holes everywhere? Are there pics of that? Even just one bullet hole. If there are then the implication about the banging noises is pretty irrelevant.
      As far as I know, there are no pictures of bullet holes. There are also no pictures of bodies or of Adam Lanza at the school, though the school supposedly had a high level surveillance system. Convenience stores have videos of customers coming in, but an elementary school with quality surveillance doesn't have pictures or videos of people coming in? There is only one picture of kids in the parking lot after the incident, and it is just a few of them. Also, the school has been demolished. Before it was demolished, it was closed up with locked gates and No Trespassing signs. It is the only site of an alleged American school shooting that I know of that has been torn down. All of the universities where shootings occurred in recent decades are still standing, and so are Columbine, Pearl (Mississippi), and the schools in Paducah and Jonesboro.

      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      Also a few people mention knowing Adam as a little kid, but it never says if those people knew Adam and Ryan or just one of them. Which seems like a pretty important fact to leave out.
      Even relatives who have been interviewed say they had not seen Adam since he was a little kid. Neighbors say they never saw him at all. One theory is that Adam was a Photoshop creation based on Ryan. There are no pictures of Adam and Ryan together. Adam is not pictured in his high school year book, though his name is listed with people who were "camera shy." The time period in which he is claimed to have attended community college is also in the time period he was supposedly in the tenth grade.

      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      Additionally, we only see a few of the parents being interviewed, and the ones we see are the really bad ones that seem fake and insincere. So my question is...are these the only parents that gave interviews? Or did the other parents give interviews as well but those just weren't conducive to supporting the conspiracy theorist video?
      The interviews in the first video are from mainstream news. There are tons of other videos on YouTube that show interviews with supposed family members. Some of the interviews come across as staged advertisements for gun control. You will not find a tear coming out of an eye in any of them except one, and it is one of the clearly staged interviews that was meant to be an advertisement. You will not be able to find any supposed family member of a supposed victim in any interview expressing anger toward the supposed shooter, but you will be able to find lots of them promoting gun control.

      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      And lastly (for the moment) it says that Adam was enrolled in classes community classes and that there's a record of him up until 3 years prior to the incident...so this would have had to have been planned out for a long ass time, right? And all of this is supposedly planned just to further gun restriction laws?? I mean who would be funding this shit? What is the ultimate goal of these people if it is a hoax? I just can't wrap my brain around it.
      The story got screwed up because Adam was supposedly in community college when he was a sophomore in high school. I do think the whole thing was planned for a long time. I am not completely certain what the purpose of the hoax was. It looks like gun control propaganda, but I see other, less significant possibilities. The gun industry might have been behind it. They have profited majorly from it. The AR-15 is much more popular now than it was before the hoax. I think it was probably a gun control hoax because U.S. involvement in the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty became an issue in Congress recently, Dianne Feinstein pushed an assault weapons bill in the Senate a few weeks after the supposed shooting, and Connecticut (where the hoax took place) recently pushed a retroactive gun registration bill that has set the state for a large scale gun grab that lots of residents are ready to resist with force. Also, the hoax took place a few weeks after Obama's reelection.

      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      But I gotta say, that medical examiner was just...wow...there is no way that guy is telling the truth. Unless he's some kind of alcoholic or completely inept, if you're in a medical field there's no way you aren't going to know the answers to those questions. His interview made me want to hide under my bed sheets it was so cringeworthy.
      Yeah, he's one of the major WTF characters in the story. Have you checked out Gene Rosen yet? He majorly over-acted, and his story is extremely absurd.



      Quote Originally Posted by StephL View Post
      One thing I never understood: How can you believe they are paid actors and then they don't cry??
      If I were a paid actor in such a scenario, I would make sure to cry my eyes out in front of camera!

      People react very, very differently in shock - some do what you would expect - they don't make their way into these videos - and others react "weird" - but weird is normal for traumatised people - it's known, that some people break out laughing, when they break psychologically.
      One of these videos shows a coroner, who had such a shocky behaviour, and if you look - it's clear, he is not he's amused - he's close to going crazy, snapping mentally, from having had to deal with all the dead children's bodies. Probably the most death in one place he ever saw, were a few adults.
      It takes a really good actor to be able to cry at will. It's very difficult to do. They had to use actors who were willing to never act in front of a big audience again, so they didn't exactly get the cream of the crop.

      If people act "very, very differently" in shock, why are none of the Sandy Hoax people crying real tears? Why do so many of them act as though their supposedly just-murdered family members are running for office?
      Last edited by Universal Mind; 05-21-2014 at 05:38 PM.
      nina likes this.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    12. #12
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17
      Thanks for answering my questions.

      The fact that the school was demolished is pretty interesting, especially because this is the only school shooting of this type where none of the children being interviewed look even the slightest bit traumatized by what just happened (??). One thing you just mentioned which was the shadiest part of the parent interviews for me was that none of the victim's families expressed their anger toward the gunman. When something like this happens, people are in mourning...they are angry and they don't understand why this happened and why to their child. No one seems to be expressing anger or asking "why" and instead are smiling and talking happily about the loved one they just lost? However, it's entirely possible that these parts were omitted from the conspiracy videos, so I'm going to try and watch some other videos about the incident that aren't from conspiracy theorists and see if the missing anger/sadness is expressed in any of them.

      I also want to add that I really do not want to believe something like this could be hoaxed, so I'll be doing as much research as possible before forming any sort of opinion. For the moment it's just very interesting to hear both sides of the stories and thanks for edumacatin' me guys.
      Last edited by nina; 05-21-2014 at 06:17 PM.
      Universal Mind likes this.

    13. #13
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      709
      The video of the medical examiner is edited from an over 15 minute longer interview and cut down to about 3 minutes in that video posted and edited in a way to purposely make him look bad. Try listening to even a professional pubic speaker like Obama give a speech for 15 minutes straight and there will be occasional pauses and stuff in the speech. Seeing as how it wasn't even a speech and so he had nothing prepared and no notes and was asked questions off the cuff it is entirely normal for him having to take a moment now and again to recall specific things. Also I am not sure what you mean about him shouting out a question to the officer but from watching the original video he repeats several questions he is asked because the questions weren't picked up by the audio equipment. So I suspect he was just repeating the question so everyone could hear it and once again they edited it to make him look bad.

      Also like Original Poster already mentioned these youtube videos are just cherry picked clips and often heavily edited to try to push some point across. Also a lot of the videos Universal Mind posts have leading comments or text in the video that is supposed to give you a false impression of what is going on. Kind of like if you look at a random patter you might not see anything, but if I say hey look there is a car and then show you a random picture you might kind of see the car. The car isn't there, it is random but you see it because I am leading you in that direction by saying it is there.

      Also there are photos of bullet holes, here is some.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbFJKIyxMs

    14. #14
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Alric, accept it finally. The way the people being interviewed act is obviously bull shit. There is no confirmation bias or illusion to it. They are acting, and they are not behaving the way people in their supposed situations act. Period. The holes in the official story go way beyond that. The news couldn't get their stories straight, and they kept saying that they were getting their stories directly from the police and federal agents (probably fake ones). Speaking of that, watch this at 5:35.



      How does that go with your supposed pictures of shot out glass? While I'm at it, watch this NBC News report. Keep in mind that the official story is that Lanza used a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle to do all of the shooting.



      As for the credibility of your video, here is an equally credible one.

      Last edited by Universal Mind; 05-22-2014 at 07:30 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    15. #15
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      The video of the medical examiner is edited from an over 15 minute longer interview and cut down to about 3 minutes in that video posted and edited in a way to purposely make him look bad....Also like Original Poster already mentioned these youtube videos are just cherry picked clips and often heavily edited to try to push some point across. Also a lot of the videos Universal Mind posts have leading comments or text in the video that is supposed to give you a false impression of what is going on. Kind of like if you look at a random patter you might not see anything, but if I say hey look there is a car and then show you a random picture you might kind of see the car. The car isn't there, it is random but you see it because I am leading you in that direction by saying it is there.
      Can you link me to his 15 minute interview? And also the other interviews you mention, because I haven't been able to find much other than the hoax videos. Also, I think we all understand the concept of confirmation bias, that's not really the issue here. I'm just trying to find the evidence that counters these hoax videos and I'm not finding much of anything, which is frustrating.

    16. #16
      Sleeping Dragon juroara's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Gender
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      3,865
      Likes
      1171
      DJ Entries
      144
      To be honest, i don't want to judge whether or not Sandy Hook is a hoax based on how the parents act. I mean, sure it's weird to not see parents react the way you expect them to. But I work in retail and every day I meet people who seem fake 24/7. For me, the parents behavior is just a starting point.

      It's everything else surrounding the parents and the events that took place that tell me that something else happened. The school was demolished? What's next? It's melted down in china?

    17. #17
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
      Can you link me to his 15 minute interview? And also the other interviews you mention, because I haven't been able to find much other than the hoax videos. Also, I think we all understand the concept of confirmation bias, that's not really the issue here. I'm just trying to find the evidence that counters these hoax videos and I'm not finding much of anything, which is frustrating.
      This is the full Wayne Carver interview.



      This is the page that comes up when you search "sandy hook hoax debunked" on YouTube.

      https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+hoax+debunked

      This is what comes up for "sandy hook conspiracy debunked."

      https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...iracy+debunked

      You will not find anything that is better than pitiful. The explanations are inadequate, and the number of issues addressed is very limited in all of them. The Steve Shives video is just a guy acting pissed off, making absurd points, and committing the ad hominem fallacy over and over.
      Last edited by Universal Mind; 05-22-2014 at 05:44 PM.
      nina likes this.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    18. #18
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      709
      News get stuff wrong all the time because they hardly fact check anything now a days and rush to get anything they can onto tv. The key thing is that the actual official police reports have always been consistent. If a news program reports something other than the official report you can't blame the police, that is the news company.

      Also the parents act perfectly normal. Universal Mind says he is a behavioral expert but I really don't believe it since he doesn't seem able to really identity normal behavior. If you think the parents are faking it, then where did their children go? These are children with birth certificates, social security numbers, there is pictures of them with their family, school records and neighbors who all saw them, and now they are gone. Where did they go?

      Universal Mind would have you believe that the entire city was fake. The school was fake, the fire department was fake, the police department was fake, the hospital was fake. They basically built a fake town in the middle of no where and all actors moved in and faked the entire thing. The conspiracy that took thousands of people to pull off and all media sources and local and federal government is in on it. Why did the government do all that? To try and make it so you need a background check at gun shows, which is already the law if you buy from a gun shop. Really? That theory is ridiculous.

    19. #19
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      News get stuff wrong all the time because they hardly fact check anything now a days and rush to get anything they can onto tv. The key thing is that the actual official police reports have always been consistent. If a news program reports something other than the official report you can't blame the police, that is the news company.
      How is claiming that police and federal officials told NBC News directly that only hand guns were found at the scene, in a correction piece, a simple matter of not fact checking? How is Fox News saying police told them directly that the glass was not shot out a simple matter of not fact checking? Those are just two examples.

      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      Also the parents act perfectly normal. Universal Mind says he is a behavioral expert but I really don't believe it since he doesn't seem able to really identity normal behavior. If you think the parents are faking it, then where did their children go? These are children with birth certificates, social security numbers, there is pictures of them with their family, school records and neighbors who all saw them, and now they are gone. Where did they go?
      No, the parents did not act perfectly normal. If they did, at least one of them would express anger toward the shooter instead of the damn gun. We would see tears coming out of eyes in at least some live interviews. Some of the parents would be having a great deal of trouble talking. Have you ever been to a funeral? I have answered your question about where the children went. They most likely are hidden somewhere witness protection style.

      Watch this at 1:17. Notice the use of present tense in the question, and listen to Carlos' extremely bizarre answer and the way he says it.



      That's "normal?" Seriously? What he is going to miss most about his just murdered sister is hearing her slam her door in the morning and make coffee? Not talking to her? Not Christmas with her? Not her jokes? Not her personality? Not her insights or views? What he is going to miss most about her is hearing her slam her door and make coffee. That is so absurd. This is more transparent than professional wrestling.

      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      Universal Mind would have you believe that the entire city was fake. The school was fake, the fire department was fake, the police department was fake, the hospital was fake. They basically built a fake town in the middle of no where and all actors moved in and faked the entire thing. The conspiracy that took thousands of people to pull off and all media sources and local and federal government is in on it. Why did the government do all that? To try and make it so you need a background check at gun shows, which is already the law if you buy from a gun shop. Really? That theory is ridiculous.
      No, I would not have anybody believe that Newtown, Connecticut or any of its public systems are fake. You are lying again. You have a bad habit of that. Have you considered joining a self-help group for your problem?

      I don't think thousands of people were involved. I think many were fooled and used to fool most of the country. I also don't think the entire federal government was involved in it. I know lots of people who work for the federal government. I don't think any of them were in on the hoax. I think there were elements in the government involved in it. They are probably closely tied to the Obama administration.
      Last edited by Universal Mind; 05-22-2014 at 06:44 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    20. #20
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17
      Ok so I watched the whole interview with the medical examiner, and my opinion of him is the same as it was after watching the 3 minute edited interview. Except that the longer interview almost solidifies my belief that I think he's lying. He gives pretty much no details or just yes/no/i don't know answers to anything asked about the incident, and then goes into stupid amounts of detail about things that are entirely not relevant to the case or questions being asked. This is exactly what you do when you are lying. For instance, I know that there were a bunch of people doing paperwork etc. on the second floor of the hospital that he never visited, that he uses H. instead of Harold as his name because of something his grandfather said to his father, that he is proud of the highest achievement of his administration that they have unmarked and inconspicuous transport vehicles, and that he has examined thousands of gun shot wounds but can't really answer a question about the wounds in the victims. Where were they shot? "All over." Wow, really? Isn't that a really simple thing he could have given an answer to instead of talking about how it was one of his technician's first day on the job? What bugs me is that he pretty much gives ambiguous answers to every question about the victims or deflects the question or says that if he was in court they would object. But, he's not in court so wtf does that even matter. To me it only makes sense that he can't or doesn't answer the questions because he just doesn't know. Also notice how the officer behind him glances over to the officer on the left when they ask about the caliber of the bullets, as if he knew that the medical examiner wasn't going to know the answer to the question. "What were they wearing?" ..."kid's stuff." I mean, come on. He could have easily said, "one I examined was wearing x, y, or z" or "had a bullet wound in the abdominal region" just to give the news reporters something, anything to put in a report. Instead it's "kid's stuff" and "all over". This guy is a professional. He also said that the case HAS NOT affected him emotionally (yet). So the argument about him being all emotionally traumatized doesn't really stand. Not only that, but he cracks at least three jokes during the interview. Is this really the time for jokes? No one else is laughing besides him.

      Anyway...that's just my opinion on the medical examiner being a shady douchebag, but doesn't really say much about whether or not the incident is a hoax. I watched the David Packman Show debunked video...and his biggest argument I disagree with COMPLETELY. He says that the biggest reason people want to believe that this is a hoax is because they cannot accept the fact that something this horrible, and out of their control, could happen. What a LIE! I can honestly say that, from the bottom of my heart, I hope to god this is NOT a hoax. It is much easier for me to believe that this shooting could happen (and stuff like this happens far too often), than believing that something like this could actually be orchestrated by god knows who, and fool the world with a hoax. And here's why...because if it really is a hoax, then I have to ask myself, what else was a hoax? Is everything I know a lie? No one wants to see their reality fall apart. People do not want to believe that it's a hoax instead of just something really tragic that happened.

      I also watched the Glenn Beck debunked video...okay...well I watched the first minute of it. I don't normally watch TV so I don't know who this guy is but holy shit...I had to stop watching after 1 minute because he's got to be the biggest effing asshole I've seen on TV. It's really sad that the debunkers have this guy on their side, and he might have made some great points that I'll never see because he is such a dick that I can't listen to him spewing sardonic bullshit for any length of time without wanting to throw my laptop across the room.

      I'll try to watch some other ones though, hopefully they aren't all that awful.

      edit: Just watched another debunker video by Steve Shives. I was wrong, apparently they ARE all that awful. Don't the debunkers have anyone decent on their team? This is absurd.
      Last edited by nina; 05-22-2014 at 08:47 PM.
      Universal Mind likes this.

    21. #21
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      709
      That is exactly how a real person would answer those questions. What is a kid wearing? Kids stuff. Do you really think he would reply, "Well this one care was wearing a pair of jean shorts and white socks with sneakers, and a long sleeved shirt with red stripped. And this other kid had on a black buckle belt with stylish slacks and a blouse. Really? Really? You think any person would ever say that? Who cares about child fashion when you are removing bullets from that? That is just stupid.

      Also what do you want him to say on where they were shot? You want him to pull out a list and start going, "Child A got shot in the lower thigh, and right shoulder, child B got shot in the hand, and in the neck, and his skull cracked from a bullet to the brain." So on for ten minutes, describing every little thing? No of course not. No normal person would say that. All over is a legitimate answer when describing half a dozen people that got randomly shot all over.

      Also he said they don't want him answering in court, so he wasn't going to answer. Anything he says can be used in court and if he doesn't feel comfortable saying it as an official of the state, then he shouldn't say it. He isn't in a profession where you go, "Fuck it, I am just going to guess at stuff." Yeah he knows the answer but until a forensic scientist looks at a bullet and say it is X, then he isn't going to say it. That is how you get accurate answers, that is how you avoid stuff like the news getting random stuff wrong.

      Also, Universal I know you say no one was in on it but then all your theories require everyone to be on it. You say stuff like everyone is a hired actor then obviously they are in on it. How can they be a hired actor if they are not in on it? You say the news faked the scene. Why would they fake the scene if they weren't in on it? You said everyone at the firehouse was just faking being there, why are they faking it if they are not in on it? You said the hospital isn't on it but that is where the bodies went. How can the hospital not be in on it, yet claims they got bodies and claim to sent out ambulances? You say the school wasn't in on it, yet everyone at the school says there was a shooting. You say the neighbors wasn't in on it but the neighbors had children at the school who witnessed the shooting. You claim the police weren't in on it but they were at the scene and said they saw the shooting. You said the friends and family weren't in on it, yet they went to funerals and saw the bodies.

      So on one hand you say thousands of people are all in on it, but on the other hand you pretend no one was in on it. Well which was it? Why do you believe every single person is lying if they are not in on it?

    22. #22
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      Also, Universal I know you say no one was in on it but then all your theories require everyone to be on it. You say stuff like everyone is a hired actor then obviously they are in on it. How can they be a hired actor if they are not in on it? You say the news faked the scene. Why would they fake the scene if they weren't in on it? You said everyone at the firehouse was just faking being there, why are they faking it if they are not in on it? You said the hospital isn't on it but that is where the bodies went. How can the hospital not be in on it, yet claims they got bodies and claim to sent out ambulances? You say the school wasn't in on it, yet everyone at the school says there was a shooting. You say the neighbors wasn't in on it but the neighbors had children at the school who witnessed the shooting. You claim the police weren't in on it but they were at the scene and said they saw the shooting. You said the friends and family weren't in on it, yet they went to funerals and saw the bodies.

      So on one hand you say thousands of people are all in on it, but on the other hand you pretend no one was in on it. Well which was it? Why do you believe every single person is lying if they are not in on it?
      Please quote where I said that no one was in on it. You are just engaging in a creative writing exercise.

      Quote Originally Posted by Universal Mind View Post
      I don't think thousands of people were involved. I think many were fooled and used to fool most of the country. I also don't think the entire federal government was involved in it. I know lots of people who work for the federal government. I don't think any of them were in on the hoax. I think there were elements in the government involved in it. They are probably closely tied to the Obama administration.
      What's next? Did I claim that Daffy Duck was behind it all?
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    23. #23
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2583
      DJ Entries
      17


      I'm not saying it's proof, but some of the kids do look similar. And I haven't found 1 debunking video yet that provided any decent arguments. I've only found more stuff to confuse me even further. This is such an odd case, I think I'm just going to leave it alone. I sort of don't care if it's a hoax or not anymore at this point. Especially because if it was, we aren't likely to find out for sure. No sense obsessing over it.

      edit: also this website does a better job of comparing the kids with side by side images: http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/ar...-alive#slide=7
      Last edited by nina; 05-22-2014 at 09:59 PM.

    24. #24
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,590
      Likes
      521
      I'm 100% certain that UM is a hired internet actor whose job is discrediting libertarians by claiming to be one.
      BLUELINE976 likes this.

    25. #25
      Consciousness in the Void Universal Mind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Gender
      Location
      The Eternal Paradox
      Posts
      12,853
      Likes
      1031
      Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post


      I'm not saying it's proof, but some of the kids do look similar. And I haven't found 1 debunking video yet that provided any decent arguments. I've only found more stuff to confuse me even further. This is such an odd case, I think I'm just going to leave it alone. I sort of don't care if it's a hoax or not anymore at this point. Especially because if it was, we aren't likely to find out for sure. No sense obsessing over it.

      edit: also this website does a better job of comparing the kids with side by side images: Pictures - Are the Sandy Hook School Shooting Kids Still Alive? - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com
      I'm still not sure on that one. I have sent it to some people I know who are really good with faces, which I am not, and none of them will even look at it because they hear something about a supposed massacre being a hoax and immediately slam their minds shut.

      Quote Originally Posted by cmind View Post
      I'm 100% certain that UM is a hired internet actor whose job is discrediting libertarians by claiming to be one.
      You have never seemed to amount to much more than some little kid who plays on the internet and tries to have grown up conversations but never says anything that is worth much.

      The libertarian imposter here is BLUELINE. He says he is a libertarian, but he insults libertarian causes on a regular basis without ever standing up for the principles they are meant to support, even as mere footnotes, and he supports every claim the government makes that we discuss here. The very few times he has ever stood up for having less government, he argued for some of the most asinine concepts of anarchist systems imaginable, such as private police and private courts.
      Quote Originally Posted by really View Post
      God cannot destroy himself because He is Omnipotent.


    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Was Sandy Hook a Hoax?
      By Universal Mind in forum Extended Discussion
      Replies: 388
      Last Post: 03-25-2015, 04:19 AM
    2. Big Bang theorists, atheists or agnostics?
      By hellohihello in forum Religion/Spirituality
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:56 PM
    3. Conspiract theorists, go crazy....
      By arby in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:03 AM
    4. Stalking in the shadows... stalking... waiting
      By wasup in forum Senseless Banter
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:18 AM
    5. Lucid Families....
      By Demerzel in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 04-13-2004, 06:59 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •