• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Robot_Butler

Thread: Just joined DreamViews

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

The Dream World Of SPACEACE

I just joined this site as a member, but i've known about it and used it for quite some time. So, I'm going to have to do some backtracking with my dreams...none of which have been lucid....YET! So I'll start right below.
      Last edited by spaceace1996; 03-25-2010 at 11:54 PM.
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

DJ Entries
      Glad to have you here! Welcome to the world of dreaming. Any questions in particular you have about lucids, WILDs, or anything else?
      Total LDs (since joining)- 4
      Total LDs (including before "The Great Plague")- Hard to count. 200?
      DILDs- 2 DEILDs- Possibly 1 WILDs/VILDs: 2 Astral Projections: 1
      Current focus; WILDs

A gun gives you the body, not the bird. -Henry David Thoreau
      Like all dreamers I confuse disenchantment with truth. -Jean-Paul Sartre

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

Backtrack #1

I'll start with a prior dream. It happened on 11/20/09. I was in a high-tech, futuristic city square resembling that of something out of Superman. Funny thing, because I could fly!! I was not lucid though, but I thought I was in the dream. I could only fly if I believed I could. I remember jumping off of a balcony and SLOWLY falling to the earth, as though I could only partially fly. But then, I launched off of the ground with ease. It was a lot of fun!! After a while, I flew past two buildings and into a finished basement of some sort, resembling my neighbor's. I was very small in this, almost action figure small! And my friends were there flying along with me in this basement. This time though, I think I resembled Spider-Man though. That's all I recall.
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Royalpeach View Post
      Glad to have you here! Welcome to the world of dreaming. Any questions in particular you have about lucids, WILDs, or anything else?
      I know you personally, so no.
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by spaceace1996 View Post
      I know you personally, so no.
      I answered ALL your questions? Hmph!
      Current focus; WILDs

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

Backtrack #2

This dream is further back. It was on 8/17/09. I was driving to my home in New Jersey. My house is on a hill and the houses are very spread apart. As an airplane flew overhead I pulled into the driveway. I stepped out of the car and noticed that the airplane was flying particularly low and was making an ugly sound. I watched as the plane flew over past the trees around my house and into my neighbor's yard. Suddenly, a large explosion ballooned into the sky. I ran to the front corner of my house for cover as a wave of tannish dust sliced through the air. I ran into my house and got as far as the family room when a second wave of dust shattered through the windows, leaving me glass-covered and traumatized in a dirty room. It was an extremely vivid dream and I almost felt shell-shocked the next day. On 9/11 of that year, I could only think of this dream...
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

Odd Dream Sequence

Last night, I had a sequence of short dreams (as far as I recall). They mostly had nothing to do with each other, except for a slightly reocurring field trip theme. Here they are in order:

1) I dreamt that I was at my house, in my driveway. It is summertime. There is a red pull-wagon (like what your 3-year old cousin would have) and it was filled with fruit salad. There were mainly watermelon, pineapples, grapes, and canteloupe. I was eating from this wagon with a fork. For some reason I was eating a lot of watermelon....a fruit that I normally don't like!! As I was eating, I noticed two stinkbugs on the ground. Then I looked at the wagon, and saw a stinkbug in the fruit!! The fruit I was eating!!! So, I ran to my garage to tell my family about the sudden occurence of the bugs, and I signaled to the wagon with my forkful of fruit. As I did this, I noticed a stink bug pleasantly sitting on top of the fruit on the fork!!! I ran back over to the wagon and observed a dead stink bug that was squished really badly. This is ironic because I have a theory that stinkbugs are following me........THEY FOLLOWED ME INTO MY DREAMS!!!!

2) In my second dream, I was on a school bus in the third row with two of my friends, one male, one female. I was sitting in the three seater alone, and they sat across the aisle in back to back seats. The female friend was sitting in the seat in front of my other friend, and she was burping and making other weird noises...........not strange at all....

3) In the next dream I was sitting in a hallway at my school with A LOT of my peers. It was as if we were all lined up to go on a field trip. I could see through the windows and into the school's outdoor ampitheater.....it was snowing out. I was talking to one of my friends, and I noticed a bigger, older looking version of that friend across the hall! I walked over to "big friend," then turned the corner and.......................................

4) .................................Suddenly I was in the school basketball court with my basketball team for this year.....and part of the team that I had played that night (in real life). It was early in the morning and the sun was just peaking in to the court. Probably the same light as would be at about 5:30 in the morning. I was racing up the court and I jumped for the basket..........AND MADE A SLAM DUNK!!!! That is something I will NEVER be able to do (at least not as awesomely as in the dream!)

5) In this dream, I was driving through a (clean [Rockafeller Center-like]) New York City type road........which in the dream I thought to be Point Pleasant, NJ! In the dream, it was winter and there was some snow on the ground. I was complaining about how mean the streets were here in the wintertime (as opposed to Summer, a usual season for [real] Point Pleasant). I walked into a gift-shop place with various NBC-Universal Store items of merchandise. There were also 2-dimensional hologram celebrities on bleachers in the store. (Don't you see that everywhere nowadays??)

6) Last....(finally), I was in my house, dark outside, observing a new plastic drawer column thingy I could put XBOX 360 games & equipment into. All of a sudden I felt very warm and woke up. (Dramatic ending...i know!)
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

DJ Entries
      3) In the next dream I was sitting in a hallway at my school with A LOT of my peers. It was as if we were all lined up to go on a field trip. I could see through the windows and into the school's outdoor ampitheater.....it was snowing out. I was talking to one of my friends, and I noticed a bigger, older looking version of that friend across the hall! I walked over to "big friend," then turned the corner and...
      Which friend would that be?
      Current focus; WILDs

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Six dreams?! Do you always have such great recall? That's impressive
      spaceace1996 likes this.

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

Somewhat Lucid!!!

3/8/10

I don't remember much of the dream.....I only remember the end:
      I was outside of my house with my brother...and we were standing by my dad's Jeep talking.....then, I realized that I was in a dream!! I stumbled away to the corner of my house. I knew that I was dreaming, but I still felt.....absent, for lack of words......I didn't feel as THERE as I should, so I layed down on the grass, and I tried something a friend told me about.....I attempted to pull myself out of my body in the dream so that I might achieve full awareness.......but, as soon as I felt anything, I was woken up by my brother.
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

This explains a lot....

I don't remember much of what I dreamt about last night, except for one very strange dream. I was in my school's band room with a bunch of my classmates. The one that I really recognized in the dream was a kid in my school who is always very quiet and well-mannered. He NEVER talks unless FORCED to. Well, the teacher was giving instruction, and, all of a sudden, this kid hops out of his seat and starts jumping all over the place, all the while making gibberish noises! He was getting in peoples' faces and acting like a crazy person, almost like he was possessed....or severely impaired (mentally). He had to finally be restrained to his chair!! Maybe this is how he always acts and he's just HEAVILY medicated in school...
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

The Empire has located the Rebel MasterMINDs

STAR WARS has followed me into my dreams! My dreams last night were a strange fusion of some of my interests...in this case: Star Wars (main aspect of the dreams), guitar, snow, and other things about the dream that I didn't hate. The recurring part was Star Wars.....first Darth Vader.....and then, interestingly, Darth Vader's apprentice in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Video Game). There were two dreams:

1) I was dropped of by hovercraft into a VERY VERY large room that served as a bedroom for some unknow person.....yeah, I know that is strange. Anyway, the room was filled with about a foot of snow, and the walls didn't have any particular color (not white, kind of ice like/blue?) and they seemed to stretch on forever making it look like I was outside (the forever stretch of the walls produced a sky). There was snow, as I said, but it didn't act like snow, as in I could walk on top of it with ease and I wouldn't fall into the snow. Back to the main point..... I looked in front of me and there was a movie-quality Darth Vader costume on a glass stand. This intrigued me. I looked over my shoulder to the other side of the room........in the corner there was a bed and everything that would be in a normal room (dressers, posters, etc.).............and I saw another Darth Vader costume lying in the snow close to the normal part of the room, so I approached it. It was not movie quality. So I headed back to the movie-quality costume, which had now turned into a large tree-house-without-the-tree type hideaway base, not to my concern, and I knew that the costume was inside it. I started to climb up the side, and, again not to my concern, the tree house got taller and more elaborate. I noticed that there were a bunch of [Star Wars] Hoth Rebels running around below me. Looking back on it now, I realize that this dream was based around Hoth in Episode V of the Star Wars "series." I finally made my way inside, where there was a small, normal tree-house interior. The costume was now the real-deal Darth Vader, except his helmet was off, he didn't have any noticable head injury, his face was turned away from me, and he was black (probably had something to do with James Earl Jones being his voice in the movies). He finally put the helmet on and filled the image of the Darth Vader everyone knows and......loves?.......I guess. Surprisingly, was not concerned with the many Rebel troops running around below, and I feel as though he was working with them! I realize now that that doesn't make much sense!! That's all that I remember of the dream, and I'm pretty sure that was the end of the dream....but I wish it went on longer!!!

2) In my second dream, I was in a studio/warehouse type place with my friend. We were going to somewhere inside to get a guitar (Gibson Les Paul in Heritage Cherry Sunburst). My friend was the one who was going to buy this guitar from someone.......though it was the guitar that I wanted, AND MY FRIEND IS A PIANO PLAYER. Even though it was a dream, it burns me up. The dream got sidetracked for a while, as we had somehow stumbled across a singing competition in a SMALL (children's?) theater. We were there for a while.....and then, finally, we continued on. Before we knew it, we were directed to the room where the seller would be. The room was large, wooden, and it looked like it was in an old, abandoned house at night. We went to the far side of the room, now accompanied by both of our families...(?)....we sat down on 2 sofas and waited for the seller to come. There were a couple of people by the door of the room, and they were suddenly engulfed in red and blue lightning bolts coming from the doorway...........force lightning.........................Darth Vader's secret apprentice, codenamed "Starkiller," walked through the door and approached us. He was the seller. Of a guitar. For those of you that own the game, he was wearing the "Apprentice Robes" costume.

He sat down and started talking to us as if it were a mafia business dealing. Oh, by the way, he was evil...and non-robotic, at the same time, contrary to the game. Anyway, as he was talking I somehow obtained a blanket (belonging to Starkiller, I guess) and put it on top of myself. Several seconds later, it slid off of me and on to the floor, and I left it there. The Sith Lord looked at me. "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME!" He cried out at me. He gripped me with the force and threw me into a very large Felucian-like Venus fly-trap.......and I died........except it was like a video game, and I promptly "respawned" back on the couch. Obviously angry at my return, Starkiller threw me back into the plant a few more times before giving up. He continued talking......then I woke up

.................IT WAS AWESOME, THOUGH!!!
      Last edited by spaceace1996; 03-12-2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Picture
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

3/10/10 Dream

I don't remember much, just these two:

1) I'm viewing it as if I'm watching a movie. I see a gargoyle-type thing on a skyscraper in New York, like the kind of thing Spider-Man would perch on. I see Starkiller from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed perching on it. Suddenly a ghost of the Emperor (star wars) drifts by and pulls Starkiller through the air with him. that's it.

2) It's like I'm playing a first person shooting game and I'm the game character. I'm in a sandy place with small spurts of grass here and there. There are big, stone walls that reach up into the evening sky, but there's still plenty of light where I am. The setting is similar to that of ancient ruins. It was all like a video-game mostly, like a mixture of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 (Forge?), Fallout 3, and slightly like Bioshock. I am the leader of a small squadron of army troops. We're running through the place. We hop into some army vehicles and drive around. Then, it's kind of like a cut scene in a game. The camera shoots 180 degrees and I see a GIANT Rancor/Beetle/Spider/Ant/Thing with pincers on its jaws. A small purple and black energy ball starts forming in between the pincers. It grows, and grows. Then, the thing drills into the ground with it, and you see gelatinous purple spurts fly out everywhere (Just like the red matter in the movie Star Trek). The camera zooms out to show the solar system, and everything explodes in a big supernova. Traumatizing? Kind of.
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

3/12/10 Dream

I'm in the 300's wing of my school and I go to the very end, by the art teacher's room. There's a door and a wall at the end, in place of what is really lockers. I go to the door and open it. There's a small room. I go inside to get away from the rest of the school. Suddenly, I have my guitar. I start playing it. Everything is calm until a girl in my grade finds me. She walks in and starts doing homework. I get up and leave the room to get a drink. When I come back, the girl has carved her name into the neck of my guitar. I'm mad at her for this in real life.
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

3/14/10 Dream

All I remember is this: I'm in my house, in the evening. I'm standing by my microwave oven, examining a bottle of soda while drinking it out of a cup I've poured myself. At different depths in the bottle the color changes (pink, green, purple) and in between them all it is clear. As I continuosly pour myself more and more in the cup, I discover that the flavor changes at different depths as well (all fruit flavors).
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

New Jersey
      DJ Entries

3/16/10 Dream

I had two dreams last night. One I remember more than the other, but it's still not much.

1) I'm in my school's cafeteria with the school band, but instead of practicing on the stage, we're practicing on the opposite end of the room on a parade float (?).

2) I'm in the personal office of Paul McCartney with my friend (the same one from the warehouse/Starkiller/Guitar dream). I'm NEXT TO PAUL MCCARTNEY!!! He's showing us around (awesome!) and my friend says something, and then Paul McCartney smiles and comments on my friend's awesomeness. He walks off with my friend in an intense, friendly conversation, and leaves me all alone. (MY FRIEND KEEPS RUINING MY DREAMS)
      ~spaceace1996~
      Total LD's - 1

DJ Entries
      I'm NEXT TO PAUL MCCARTNEY!!! He's showing us around (awesome!) and my friend says something, and then Paul McCartney smiles and comments on my friend's awesomeness. He walks off with my friend in an intense, friendly conversation, and leaves me all alone.
      Don't you hate when that happens?
      Current focus; WILDs