• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Nomad Chronicles

Nevada, United States
      DJ Entries
      Nice job!

I'm not sure if you posted this (or if you want to) but why did you need to go to court?

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Portalboat View Post
      Nice job!

I'm not sure if you posted this (or if you want to) but why did you need to go to court?
      I got caught drawing a cartoon character on a free pamphlet stand. Some security guards ran out and tackled my cousin and I. They choked us out, and destroyed the evidence of the assault.

ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Nevada, United States
      DJ Entries
      I will never understand the American government sometimes.....

(Not to say that I live in a different country)

I hope I'm not prying, but why were you drawing that? Did you not like what they were giving out?
      Last edited by Portalboat; 02-06-2010 at 05:55 AM.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I will never understand the American government sometimes.....

(Not to say that I live in a different country)

I hope I'm not prying, but why were you drawing that? Did you not like what they were giving out?
      Because I thought it was funny.

Anyway, back to my DJ

NOTES:

In the Biodome on the Moon. Raven invites me to the Temple of Nevergawn. It's creepy-cool. We are dreaming a video game from the future.

Q leads us from room to room. In each room we progress in power. First room: Elemental Magic: Fire. I can't use anything else. I feel like a n00b. LOL.

Then, we progress beyond our current powers. It blows my mind.

Then, Q shows us a menagerie of many enemies.

Then, Q shows us many worlds.

THen, Q shows us many times.

We meet up with WarriorTiger, Silverwolf, and MoSh. We battle in the colloseum, except Silverwolf doesn't want to. There is a red werewolf. I don't know who he is. Someone I know.

We go back to the Moon. Magic School. Raven teaches everyone Whiplash. We go to a Battle Pyramid to practice. Magic is flying everywhere.

We visit Guargawn in the Temple. He says everything is going good. He has created DC worshippers, that are shapeshifting summoners. He says he modeled them after me. We laugh.

I battle him one-on-one in the Battle Pyramid. He wins. I ask him how. He says he has sentience, DUH, plus he only lives on the dream and astral planes. He says he used to be a Tibetan monk, and now lives eternally in the Bardo.

I tell Raven I want to go back to the Fly Planet. She says she is about to wake up, but I can go myself. She gives me a strange pendant with two fly eyes on it, and says it will give me protection.

I go to the Fly Planet. Everything is red like Mars. I ask the Fly People if they would like to visit Mars. Some say yes. We go back to Mars, and they say that they are going to live there in dreams, like how we live on the Moon.

I realize the Moon is my home when I go to sleep. I stare at the Moon from Mars with the Fly people. I feel overwhelmed with a dream emotion. Selene appears, and embraces me. She tells me she is always with me, no matter what.

I go back to the Moon. I am by the pool in the Biodome where Angel and I always talk. Selene, Angel, and I have a long conversation. There is an invisible presence. He is a water elemental enwreathed in flame. He says he is my twinner on the dream plane, akin to Selene. I ask him his name. He says The Unknowable One. I ask him his real name. He says he is a Water Planet. I ask him his name again. He says sounds I cannot pronounce. He says he is from the same dimension, but another time. Angel and Selene merge, and I merge with Water Planet. We speak to each other again. Our four voices create a fifth voice.

We see the fifth voice, it's a ball of swirling gold and black energy. It says it's day and night magic incarnate. We go to sleep.

We are in the Hot Springs. I feel Water Planet inside of me. I feel powerful and calm. He says he loves Selene and Angel. I feel like my mind is imploding and exploding at the same time.

He says I can call him Steam. I ask permission to become him. He says I already am. I morph into his shape. I feel the Springs flowing through me. I surge into the air. I am a watery phoenix enwreathed in flame. Angel is a fiery phoenix enwreathed in moonlight.

We fly through space, and cry like eagles. We go to a place with a large mountain. There are many mythical creatures and gods flying about. We preen ourselves.

The dream fades.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Nevada, United States
      DJ Entries
      Was this last night? Because I thought that I was pretty occupied.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Yesterday:

I am on the Moon. I feel confused. I try to contact Raven. For some reason. I divide myself, and each clone creates multiple portals, and I summon as many versions of myself from other dimensions as possible. I have 360 vision. I feel completely insane. I scream. Q and Sorna appear, and Q puts all the people back, and smooshes me into myself. Sorna closes the portals. Q asks me why I did that. I say I don't know. He pulls a weird bug off of me. Washu appears, and the scientist chick. Q gives them the bug for study.

I go to the hot springs, and fall half-asleep. Raven appears, and slides down into the water. She asks me what happened. I tell her. She looks at me strangely. She asks if the bug made me do it.

I tell her I think it preyed upon my cat-like curiosity. She tells me I am a cat. I tell her I thought I was a vampire. She laughs and says: Look.

I see I am in Juargawn form. I touch my face and laugh. I make my fur dark purple with black jaguars spots.

Red appears and asks if I would like to do vampire training with her. Spike is behind her. I say yes. Raven says she wants to come. Spike takes us to his castle. He tells us he is now the Vampire King. He thanks us for defeating the old king.

He introduces us to some trainers. We are on a training ground. MoSh appears, and many other dreamers. We do vampire training. The first skill is called Fogging. We become green fog, and teleport. All attacks go through us when we become fog.

Spike says to just practice that skill for now.

I wake up.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      NOTES

eating chicken. Gross.

In a fishing boat. I feel sorry for the fish. Oh, it's a dream! I fly up. I make a statue come to life like Pygmalion.

In a cave with my statue-woman. Angel: why the hell did you do that?
      "I used to do this all the time. I'll throw her away. Now I have you. It's just a DC."

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Monday, February 8, 2010

non-lucid

I am eating a big bowl of chicken. There is a lot of fat and skin floating in it. It's disgusting. "Why am I eating this? I'm a vegetarian!" My friend, Dan, made it for me, so I feel bad and eat it anyway.

I am sitting in a tiny boat next to another tiny boat in a moat. Fishermen have a bunch of strange looking fish on their boat, with the hooks still in their lips. I feel sorry for the fish. They are still alive. I try to look away, but the fish are so detailed, it's fascinating.
      "This is a dream, so I should just ignore them, and they'll go away." I keep looking at the fish. They look translucent. "Where can I go? I'm stuck in this tiny boat. Just ignore the fish. This is just a dream. Oh right, a dream! I'M LUCID!"
      I fly straight up into the air with my fist forward like Superman, up the side of the castle. I land on a balcony. I find a small statue of a woman. It looks simplistic. I make it grow, and I shape it how I want it, like Pygmalion. (This is a lucid task I proposed for February, but it didn't get picked. I guess I accidentally suggested it to my subconcious.)
      It looks kind of amateur and lame.
      I was suddenly in a cave with the statue. Angel appears. "What the hell are you doing with that thing?"
      "Oh, used to do this all the time in dreams. It's just for fun. I don't need to anymore, now that I have you."
      "Hmph. That's kind of weird. And gross."
      "Well, it was my subconcious's idea, not mine!"
      "Hmph!" Angel disappears.
      "Oops! Oh well. I'll see her in the morning!" I laugh.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Man of Shred View Post
      In one of my dreams from the other night i was telling you "I just dreamed my future self talked to me. I want to go to visit my past dream self to complete the circle."
      Awesome. I want to go back in time and teach my younger self about handling money.

Quote Originally Posted by Majinaki View Post
      T-T the only thing that seemed to line up was the grassy feild and rain..
      That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      Dagnabit, I forgot an epic dream, did those mantra balls work at all?
      It also seems that my love of technology translates into dreams.
      We didn't use mantra balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthog View Post
      I find that wizard school dream interesting. I had a little part of wizardry and magic's in my own dreams yesterday.

Though my memory wasn't great I had been inside some building whit a few people... Can't say I recognized who they were but we were to then walk out and then fight this something on a path. The people around me seemed to be well versed in their spells and use of them. I just had to try things at random. In the end I think I didn't really do much but the people around me beat the %¤" out of the things quite quickly.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Majinaki View Post
      She used the thank button! she truly means! <3!.
      Hiya!. Nomad I am continuously overjoyed at the level of care you put into your dreams. I myself am always loosing motivation and commitment, and when i read your journal it's always there to give me hope that i'll be great some day too!.

UNOFFICIAL QUOTE TAKEN FROM PM(Sorry)
      WakingNomad:"Man, you must right all your frags down. You're a natural dreamwalker"

Dreamwalker.... Maybe!(wholeheartedly wanted) Ld'er...not so much... please help roffel.
      You are great! You're the first person that showed up on the Moon without trying. Remember? Plus, you saw me as a Dark Knight, before I ever saw myself as such, even though it was a dream goal of mine.

@Wizard School Dream
      Wow. I would act the EXACT same way..... The EXACT same way.

It's final, then. That was me. If only I could remember it....
      I don't always remember shared dreams.

Was this last night? Because I thought that I was pretty occupied.
      Yes.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I really want to update this... I am so exhausted right now... So many shared dreams between different dreamers... so lovely. Sleep.

Member Achievements:
      Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      you didn't use mantra balls? maybe that was just Raven then, because I distinctly remember reading about, at least in her dream journal, mantra balls that would say "do a reality check" and "remember the dream"

Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      NOTES
      She is fine, but it makes her feel happy.
      WHAT? did you mean. She is fine. AND it makes her feel happy. or. She is fine. BUT it makes her feel unhappy?
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Man of Shred View Post
      WHAT? did you mean. She is fine. AND it makes her feel happy. or. She is fine. BUT it makes her feel unhappy?
      She was saying, "I'm fine, I'm fine!" at first. You said, "Just relax." She sat down and closed her eyes. Then you walked in a circle and played classical music on an acoustic, and there was a whirlwind. Dark energy flowed out of her, then she stood up and gave you a hug and a kiss.

Quickly scribbled notes between doing this and that. I'll pay more attention to my syntax.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
      you didn't use mantra balls? maybe that was just Raven then, because I distinctly remember reading about, at least in her dream journal, mantra balls that would say "do a reality check" and "remember the dream"
      Yeah, but not in that dream. I just didn't think about it.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blessings of Ganesh

Daygawn misses you
      I float up out of my coffin. I am my physical self and a vampire at the same time. I see Ganesh at the foot of my bed. Standing next to him is Daygawn. Ganesh and Daygawn both have glowing red eyes. Ganesh nods at me. Daygawn speaks to me telepathically, "Tell Raven to stop blocking me from her dreams."
      "I don't think she is doing that."
      "Yes she is. She's afraid of me."
      "Okay, if you say so."
      "Hmph! I have been trying to tell you this for awhile, but you keep forgetting!" Daygawn disappears.

Busting Through Barriers
      "Ready to bust through some barriers?" Ganesh says.
      "Hell, yeah. Where are we going?"
      "To your Inner World. Get on my back." Ganesh transforms into an elephant. I get on his back. We shrink down, and go into my sleeping body's third eye. We are flying through Neverwonderland. It's a sunny day. We are flying over the ocean, to a small island with a huge chocolate volcano in the middle, and a pirate ship sitting in a bay. "Hold on!" I grab on something like a bridle, and we fly straight into the side of the volcano. BOOM!
      We are inside the volcano. It's hollow. Everything is glowing orange. There is lava underneath us. I feel it's somehow safe. There is a large dark castle sitting on an island of pure rock in the center of the hollow volcano.
      "There it is," says Ganesh.
      "Is that the same one? Is that my Vampire Dark Castle in the Land of Nod?"
      "Yes and no. The one on the Moon is a copy of this, in a way, but whereas that castle is the castle of your Vampire Self, this castle is the castle of your Noble Self, your Whole Self, your Man Self. See, when you were traumatized as a child you buried your castle under the mountain here, not ever wanting to grow up. You developed a Peter Pan complex. Peter is good, he is your Inner Child, but, he ruled your life, because you feared growing up. You thought growing up would destroy you. You believed adults were evil and children were good. But, all of us, we have the capacity for good and evil in us from before we were born. Look, your Noble Self steps out on to the balcony."
      A knight in gold and dark matte blue armor with wings on his helmet steps out on to the balcony. He looks at the inside of the mountain. "Still here?" he says in frustration, and walks back inside.

Speak to the Castle!
      "Speak to the castle, tell it to rise."
      "What is the name of the castle?"
      "Castle Dreamnaught."
      "Why would I name it that?"
      "You imprisoned your Noble Self within it, not allowing that aspect of you to dream much. Now is the time to rename it."
      "Castle... Shakyamuni!"
      "A fitting name."
      "Castle Shakyamuni, I command you to rise!"
      There is a rumbling. The rock island rises up, and gets higher and higher. Ganesh lands on top of the castle. The castle grows, and bursts through the chocolate volcano. The rock island grows higher and higher, and the chocolate mountain crumbles. The mountain of earth replaces the chocolate one. Springs of chocolate burst forth from the the mountain and flow down its side, and lava pours out of vents.
      The golden knight steps out on to the balcony. "I AM FREE! I AM FREE!" he shouts. He lifts an arm, and an eagle screams and alights on it. The eagle increases in size, and grabs the man around his arms, and flies into the sky. He merges with the eagle, and huge wings eagle wings unfurl from his back. He looks at me with bright blue eyes the color of the sea, and grins at me. He flies into me, and we merge. I feel a surge of energy and power. I feel pure and good. I shoot golden energy at the island, and I make buildings appear, of white marble, gold, and silver. People begin milling about in the buildings.
      "Are those people real?"
      "Some are, some are DC's," says Ganesh.
      "Why have I not cultivated my Inner World, Ganesh?"
      "Because you didn't think it was important. But, now seeing Raven's and MoSh's Inner World, and the mirror of the Gohonzon, you have realized the importance of it."
      "It always disturbed me that it was so simple, but I could never really verbalize it."
      "It wasn't time, O Noble Knight, but now it is. You are merging, all your parts are coming together, your Inner Child, your Beast Self, your Shadow Self, your Masculinity Incarnate, your Noble Self, all becoming one."
      "Are there other Selves to me? Is this it? I want to see more. I want all my Selves to be one and together."

The Dungeon
      "There are two more. There are Selves, and there are Bodies, but there are two more Selves that you have not seen. This will take courage."
      "I have it." Ganesh nods, and puts his hand on my shoulder. We teleport into the dungeon of the castle. "Where the hell are we?"
      "You know where we are."
      I walk down the corridors. Mice and tarantulas run across the floor. A rat sniffs the air and grimaces at me, his eyes glow red. He becomes large. I realize it's a DC, so I ignore it.
      I hear a whimpering. We come to a cell with a someone that is a boy and man at the same time lying on the dirty floor amongst hay. He is covered with lacerations. They look partially cauterized, partially infected. Some of the wounds are oozing pus and thick blood. He looks up at me. "Help me," he whispers. He sounds like he is about to die of thirst. Suddenly, chains on shackles on his wrists and ankles I did not previously see yank him up against the wall. He yelps in pain. A devil-man appears, and whips the wounded man. "That's what you get, you pussy! You weak fool!"
      The wounded man-boy whimpers.
      "Toughen up! Quit crying, you little baby! You little shit. If you had been a man, this would've never happened! Now, we are going to suffer for eternity!"
      I grab the bars to the cell, and rip the doors off its hinges. I absorb the devil-man into me. I give my Wounded Self a hug, and absorb him into me. I collapse on the floor and writhe in agony. I cry convulsively, screaming, "Why? Why? Why?"
      "This is your Wounded Self. This is where you have stored all your wounds of the past, O Knight. Wounds of the past, both in this lifetime, and lives prior. Now, be at peace."
      I lay on my back, and I silently ask Michael and Metatron to come and help me. They appear in the cell, and do angelic healing on me. I begin to relax. There is a third entity in the room."
      "Who is this?"
      "This is your Angel Self. He is not really a Self, but more of a clone of you. This is not a Universal Self, which we all have, but an aspect of you that you have created to self-heal."
      "Aha!" I stand up, feeling stronger but, still a little sad.
      "The sadness will stay with you forever, unless you conciously decide to heal. You must seek healing and happiness, O Knight. Let your Wounded Self be a part of you."
      I merge with my Angel Self, and recognize it as a form I take when I wield the sacred caduceus. I feel Metatron place his hands into my back and hold my heart in his hands. Michael forms a golden barrier around us. Gold and white energy flows out of Metatron's hands into my heart, then it fills my body, and flows out of me. Golden orbs sparkle and bounce around inside the shield. The shield forms around my body like a glove. I leave the cell. I hear someone crying, a girl's voice.

I walk down a ways. "Wendy?" I see Wendy in a blue dress sitting on the floor of a cell. Peter Pan is at the bars taunting her. He tosses her some bread crumbs.
      "Hey, Wendy, quit crying, you little bitch! Here, eat some bread crumbs like a duck. That's all you deserve. I'll let you out once you quit crying!"
      "Hey, Peter, stop that! Why are you being so mean to her?"
      "Ask yourself. I am you!"
      I absorb Peter Pan into me. I feel playful, silly, and a little confused. I focus my thoughts. "Wendy is my Feminine Self."
      "Yes," says Ganesh. "Open her cell."
      "Will you save me, O Sir Knight?" Wendy says. I silently nod, and break her cell door off its hinges violently. She recoils in fear. Then, she morphs into a little girl baby, and cries. I pick her up in my arms. Then, she morphs into a mother. She looks like Virgin Mary. There is a baby in her arms. White light flows out of her, and the cell changes. There are plants and animals all around her, and sunlight shines on her. Little children bounce around her with their arms in the air, wanting to be picked up. She picks them up, and hugs them all.
      "Aw, she's beautiful," I say.
      "She is you," says Ganesh. "We all are."
      "What do you mean?"
      "You have wondered why other entities have said, 'I am you,' and you thought they were DC's. No, the fact is, We Are All One. Yes, you are Part of The Earth, Mr. POTE, but you are also Part of The Universe. Everyone and everything is Part of the Universe. The more you come together, the more inner peace you have. The more the Parts of the Earth come together, the more Peace on Earth, and the more the Parts of the Universe come together, the more Peace in the Universe."
      "Even demons?"
      "Yes."
      "Like the Dark Crystal."
      "An excellent historical flick," Ganesh grins.
      I embrace adult Wendy. "I am sorry I imprisoned you."
      "I could've left any time, but I thought you hated me."
      "I was embarrassed of you. I am sorry. Now, I see how beautiful you are. I am proud that you are part of me."
      Wendy cries on my shoulder, and I hold her tighter. "Oh Peter," she says, "I love you."
      I kiss Wendy's cheek, and merge with her. I feel kind and whole. I experience a rush of dream emotion: elation, peace, love, purity.
      "I feel so strong!"
      "You are stronger than you ever have been. You are a Whole Person Now, Mr. Nomad, AKA Timelyst Knight, AKA Juargawn, AKA Soulkyst, AKA Peter Pan, AKA Wendy, AKA Wounded Soldier, AKA N8, AKA Part of the Earth. It is soon time to merge with Malkus, Professor X, your werecat twinner, Mr. Dimensional, and your twinners from many other dimensions, but that is for another dream. Now, alter this dungeon!"

The Knight and the Dragon
      I raise my arms. A tornado forms around me, and energy flows out of me. The dungeon's colors change from dark blue and black to white, brown, and many other colors. I transform it into a Dream Museum.
      "You will gather artifacts as you travel through time, things you had your hands on in times past, and place them here just as Hawkman does."
      I look in a golden framed mirror. I see I look like a Thanagrian, like Hawkman. Then, my armor forms over me coming out of my centipede infinity disk on my chest. I realize it's Witchblade.
      "The Museum is empty O Noble Knight, but-"
      "What is my Noble Self's name?"
      "Lovegawn."
      "Well, those days are over."
      "Yes."
      "I name myself, Daystar, Sun of Gawn, the Shakyamuni Knight!"
      "You seize the reins of your own life, Daystar! Come with me!" Ganesh leads me to a large cave. There is a golden dragon sleeping on a pile of Nothing. "Now, O Alchemist, convert Nothing into gold!"
      I shoot golden energy out of my hands. The Nothing turns into gold coins. Francois appears and applauds, then disappears. I laugh. The dragon stretches and wakes up. "Ah, now I can sleep so much better, this is comfortable." The dragon goes back to sleep, and wakes up a second later.
      "I was sleeping for years with no rest on that pile of Nothing, but I only needed to sleep for a second on that gold, and now I'm so well rested! Thank you, O Sir Knight."
      "And who are you?"
      "I am your Dragon Self."
      "I don't understand, I thought I have met all my Selves."
      "Like your Angel Self, I am not a Universal Self, but I am an aspect of you that you have created and stored a certain type of energy in."
      "What type of energy?"
      The golden dragon grins, stands on his hind legs, and unfurls his wings.
      "PURE POWER!" he roars. "POWER PULSING THROUGH ALL PLANES! I AM THE ETERNAL SOUL! I AM THE CHANNEL WHICH CYCLES THE POWER! I AM THE HARBINGER OF LIGHT AND FIRE! I AM POWER INCARNATE!"
      The dragon kneels down, and I get on his back. He flies out of the cave, and Ganesh flies with us, a winged elephant. I draw my sword. It's shaped like flames. I shout in exultation, and then I merge with my Dragon Self. I feel extremely powerful. My eyes become blue crystals.
      "That's it!" says Ganesh. "You're learning! Now breathe elements!" I breathe fire, then water, then lightning, then wind, then stones, then pure red and white energy. "Now, mix the elements!"
      Fire and water: steam. Lightning and water: Pureshock. Wind and Water: Hurricane. Earth and Wind: Tornado.
      "That's enough for now, O Dragon. Practice what you have learned." I bow to Ganesh, and he bows back. "You are going to fall into a deeper sleep now. Rest."
      I summon a large fluffy cloud, and fall asleep on it.
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 02-09-2010 at 09:12 PM.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      NOTES

Healing Angel

Finding Loaf

D&D dream
      training or a real world?
      Q: training

non-lucid
      Pancakes

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      DJ NOTES

Healing Asuka and MoSh.

Getting on the Moon Bus. Raven says she doesn't really care for the music or the whole hippy thing. Pick up Loaf. Robo wakes up. Walms says it's silly. He flies to the Moon, and finds his flower he planted long ago. There is a patch of Walms-flowers now. Aquanina appears in the Biodome and smells all the flowers, and hugs them. Angelina says she likes her.

I practice Whiplash in the Battle Pyramid with a whole bunch of people.

Raven and I make additions to the Magic School, little cottages.

I talk to Raven about all the dreamscapes we have created that we haven't visited for awhile, in the Biodome, and in the Land of Nod. We go the the Telescope, and look out into the universe. Another race waves at us.

I ask Raven if she wants to do soul healing on James. She gets mad at me and says no. I say sorry, and give her a hug.

Angel and I are merpeople.

I help Chloe get ready for a Buddhist meeting. We are in high school studying together.

Angel is in art school. She doesn't like her own paintings.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      on Q10

I work on my robot armies:

A beetle army, a locust army, a raven army.

I create three robot Landwyrms.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      A Partial Goodbye

I will have limited internet access from now to anywhere from a few days to months and months, possibly more.

The precious internet time I have I must use for work.

Now I reveal my Secret Goal of Shared Dreaming:

To create a Telepathic Network of Oneiromancers on the Dream Plane invulnerable to electronic failure and meddling of those who seek to control.

This is a Partial Goodbye. This means that my electronic communications will be limited, and that my DJ will be rarely updated, and usually only with sparse notes. But, I will see you in dreams, always. If you see me in dreams, please know it is probably me, and not a DC.

Raven Knight: I am so happy to find you again, after all these years, my big sister. Thank you so much for all the fun adventures, healing, and always getting my back in battle. Thank you for teaching me so much, and being a great mentor. We know the Dream Plane is Real.

MoSh: It is great finding you again, after all these years, Son of Gawn, my brother-in-law. Thank you for teaching me so much about the nature of dreams. Thank you for having me at your dream wedding as your best man. We know our dream wives are real people.

WarriorTiger: Thank you for being so open to shared dreaming, and all the fun adventures we've had in battles. You are a kick ass warrior, and I always have fun in our one-on-one battles.

Silverwolf: Thank you for all the empowerments you have given us in dreams. You have inspired me to create empowerments for others. Your WarWolf army has aided me many times in battle.

mowglycdb: Thank you for all the spiritual insight, my fox-friend. Your pure heart makes you a perfect Guardian. Bakura has more to teach you, as do other masters of Stealth, such as Raven, Batman, Altair, and The Atom. Follow the white rabbit.

beachgirl: Thank you for all the beautiful dreams we have shared. They are always like jewels and starfish.

Majinaki: You ended up on the Biodome, and saw me as a Dark Knight, before I ever saw myself as such. Remember our dream of playing Hearts, and I told you the whole thing was fixed? Why did I do that? Being silly, I guess! That was such a fun dream. You underestimate your dreaming power.

Loaf: I am happy that you are growing in your power, and being open-minded to the Dream Plane. Your main element is Pure Energy, from what I can see. You will soon remember me as much as I remember you. Thanks for the delicious bread.

Redisreddish: We started sharing dreams from the start, my little vampire friend. Wow. You are natural. Please take care of my Vampire Castle in the Land of Nod.

Portalboat: You have just begun! Your lucidity and recall is increasing greatly. We have so much to learn and explore. Do not doubt yourself. If you think you see anyone, just write it in your DJ as such, and figure out if it was a DC or a real person later.

Robo: You show up in the Biodome without intending to sometimes. That's awesome. Focus on Timelyst Knight, my android from when trying to contact me. I feel that will link us most easily.

I will see you all, and so many more, in dreams. Remember the two basics: First Recall, then Lucidity. Find you Dream Guide, if you haven't yet.

I am Nomad, the desert prince, all in white.
      I am Juargawn, the jaguar-god of Nothing. I am the Lion King.
      I am the android from the future, Timelyst Knight, Lord of Night.
      I am the energy vampire, Soulkyst, Vampire Supreme.
      I am the Golden Paladin, Daystar, the Shakyamuni Knight.
      I am Peter Pan, I am Wendy, I am the White Rabbit.
      I am a centaur, a minotaur and a faun. I am a gargoyle and a dragon.
      I am Professor X, calling mutants to me.
      I am Ion, the Green Lantern Incarnate.

I married Selene, the Moon Goddess in dreams, and I found her twinner, here on Earth. She wears a moonstone around her neck, and has the word "GODDESS" tattooed below it on her stomach.

I say this not to brag, but to remind you of my many forms, for if you see me, I want us to recognize each other. I also say this to encourage others that they can do the same. We are all special, beautiful, gifted and unique as snowflakes and fingerprints.

Life is dream. Dream is life. Everything is real, and everything is illusion. Use waking life to improve dreams. Use dream life to improve waking life. Become lucid in your waking life, and seize control. Become the master of your own fate. Choose your own destiny!

CYCLE THE POWER!

Aloha,
      Nomad
      Last edited by WakingNomad; 02-10-2010 at 10:24 PM.

LD Count
      Goodbye nomad! I look forward to sharing dreams with you. I swear I spotted that bus again last night.
      And now.. for a Stephen Strutmeyer Film...
      http://i41.tinypic.com/2l86mc.jpg
      Interrogate Subconscious [] Throw Cars [x] Start an alternate life [] Alter the Gravity []
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      MY SPACESHIP IS GOING TO KICK YOUR SPACESHIP'S ASS.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Dang it, I don't like this idea much, your DJ is so much fun reading ;.;

OM your NOM Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      yes
      DJ Entries

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistant one."
      Albert Einstein

Nevada, United States
      DJ Entries
      Wow, I really don't know what to say. I can't really say that you've inspired me, since I've never actually met you (at least, from what I can remember). I can say, however, that your dream journal has inspired me. (AKA - Jumping up and down and saying "This is AWSOME!" ) I really hope to share a dream with you and Raven someday, and hope that that day will come soon.

So, bye for now, I guess.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points

See you

take care...

I am grateful for your sensitivity and understanding...and your insight.

See you. Soon.
      From the darkness, a beauty arises; a mystery, seeking the light~

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Gold 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      527+
      Virginia
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Dang it, I don't like this idea much, your DJ is so much fun reading ;.;
      Agreed! Hopefully it won't be months and months! Peace man, and I expect to see you back in full force (hopefully sooner than later)!

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast